Crail Endgame IC~ The Fight Begins...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Crail Endgame IC~ Welcome!

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 am

~Ronnie: Outskirts of Abandoned Town, near the Golden Cat----Squee!~

Ronnie practically squealed at the cat's cuteness. She really did love cats more than anything else, even more than her dream job! I mean, they were really majestic creatures, felines. With their proud look, slick fur, upturned ears, and glistening jewels for eyes. The old-fashioned women couldn't possibly resist their charmed meows. They made great hunters too, and if anyone could have spotted a spirit, it would be a cat. A double positive. It was a shame Tom-Tom wasn't alive at the moment, he would have made friends with the golden cat easily. Ah well, you lose something, you gain something.

"Thank you!" she told Mori when he had gave her permission to pet his cat. Ronnie stroked Gabi just behind the ears, a spot she knew well that was every cat's favorite place to be petted. "Aww, I don't think he's annoying at all. I mean look at him, he's so adorable!" She gave Mori a knowing look, "And I don't think he hates you. Perhaps you need to treat him better." Going into a frenzy of personal cat care taking knowledge she added, "After all, a well cared for cat will be loyal until the very end!" After saying this, Ronnie's tone grew a bit saddened. "Too bad it had to end so quickly..." she trailed off.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby TheLivingCouch » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 am

-Madeline: Lamppost-

Much to her surprise Hap answered her questions but he continued to talk very harshly. Madeline decided to simply ignore the parts she didn’t understand. Those were angry people words anyway. She wasn’t sure if they really meant anything at all. Still, the man told a very strange tale. He saved the world from being burned, fought with a people eating man, and lost his way back to his home place. “I can’t find my way back to my house place either,” She replied. “but ‘Dimension’ is a very strange name for yours. And why would you stop the bad guy here if the guy telling you to do it is a bad guy? Why would you listen to the bad guy? Maybe he’s lying and the brothers aren’t bad. Bad guys lie a lot you know.” Answering her first questions only brought more and more it seemed. She smiled as the man introduced himself even if he was only inches from her own face. It was odd how she didn’t feel threatened by him.

“My name is Madeline.” She said happily. Before she could say more her head turned to where a whirlwind was forming. “A twisty wind? No, whirlwind is the word; dust devil.” She gave it a stern look unsure where it had come from. The conditions weren’t right for something like that. To her surprise a man has stepped out of it once it had subsided. “Can he move the winds to?” She wondered. With the whirlwind having subsided however, and nothing left to interest her Madeline turned her attention back to Happiness Bunny. “I am going to wish for a voice when I win.” She continued on as if nothing ever happened.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 pm

~Noel, oh, that coo- WTF?!~

The drag-vampire woman stopped and smiled just ever so slightly. "U-uh yeah... it's a pain..." "Why do you say that? Does he even know what other sides are??" "I'm assuming so since he IS a demon. I can smell the blood in his veins. Kinda sour smelling if I do say so myself..." "I... did not need to know that... Look out, someone coming!" Noel picked up a whiff of dried blood and panicked, going into defense mode and preparing to summon her weapon even though he said he wouldn't hurt them. Manah growled, but Noel mentally hushed her and listened in to the odd fellow. There was no reply from either Noel or Manah. Heck, she didn't realize that Keyo was fairly close to her until she heard Keyo reply to the guy. She looked down and jumped, stepping aside and looked at the man. "Manah, should I talk to him?" "I don't see why not. He seems harmless... for now. Relax yourself and I will stay on high alert. Keep yourself open so I can take action when it looks like things will get ugly." Noel nodded and relaxed her pose, leaving herself more relaxed and open for Manah's sake. She still seemed on edge because Manah was.

"Well... my name is Noel. I believe the wolf demon would reveal his name if he desires to do so." She replied in a cool, relaxed tone. She had a different feel to her, almost as if she did switch with her other self, but by staring, nothing was different at all visually. This was a typical thing they did when Noel was too scared and nervous, but Manah knew what to do at the time. They were almost one being.

"Good Noel, now keep cool and I'll watch his movements..." Once again, Noel nodded and waited for the other two to say or do anything.

~Mori, I'm surprised he hasn't talked yet... we'll see about that...~

Gabi began to purr when she scratched behind his ears. Although Gabi wasn't one to enjoy being stuck in such a horrid form, there were some advantages of looking too irresistible and gaining attention when he desired it. This was one of those cases.

Gabi nudged her hand and purred even louder, his tail swaying from the wondrous feeling he's enjoying so. Mori stared at him, his jaw open ever so slightly, and frowned. Mori was taken by surprise that Gabi has yet to say anything to either him or the old-fashioned girl that was giving him unneeded attention. "This is... backfiring a little. Gabi, you little shithead...." He mumbled, a little too low for Victoria to hear, but loud enough for Gabi to pick it up regardless of the love he's receiving.

Gabi's eyes looked back in annoyance, his purring stopped, and he pulled away to face Mori just to build up enough power to build up a good sized fireball at the end of his tail and launched it at him, growling. "Why must you be so jealous, Mori?? All I want is attention from someone who thinks I look so adorable and useful! I might be at least five times your age, but I still enjoy the simple pleasures in life!" Mori jumped back, but the fire continued to follow him and he continued running around. Gabi turned his attention back to the woman and meowed, wanting more attention and ignoring Mori's demands to call off the attack.

"Don't worry miss, he can deal with a measly attack like that. He is a master of fire after all..." He continued to look adorable and purred a little from satisfaction of revenge.
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Glacier » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Vance landed on the coast of Altheria a fair distance away from the town of Crail. He followed the map and directions he pulled from his last bounty, but hesitated when coming upon the site of the tournament. He was branded with a tattoo from birth, and for some reason, he couldn't remember portions of his life. Their was a bump in one of his tattoos, but it was so slight now, and time had healed the area for the most part, he wondered if the tattoo and the tournament had anything in common.

He hoped the tattoo would be enough as he didn't want to have to lug that giant axe back home across the world so soon. He had heard rumors of the tournament that destroyed Snafu, it sounded like a place to hone his skills and truly test what people where so afraid of when they recognized what his tattoos meant. He was weary after having lugged the the axe there in the first place, and officially, he was off tailing a bounty.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:09 am

{Happiness Bunny}

_Lamp Post_

" The worst thing, a bad guy could do is tell the truth, because sometimes the truth hurts." Haps happened to explain as he removed his cigarette from his mouth. He said that without much cursing, a rare moment. He let some of the ash hit the ground. " And that bastard, Vescent knew, the he truth could spew, would hurt a lot of people ." He mentioned "See he knows the future, so he kills hope by spoiling it." He placed the cigarette back into his mouth and inhaled some of the toxins.

"So when he told me, I need to stop two brothers, he already knows what their going to do and knows I'm going to be pissed about it at some point."
Happiness Bunny said as he told Madeline about Vescent. A foe who truly pisses off Haps, like no other and someone he would actually kill with his own bare bloody hands. " By the way, where I want to go isn't a house. Its another world, a parallel world of a f*cking sorts. " He mentioned as he attempted to explain his situation to Madeline. Haps knew he was the poor choice to actually explain it since he doesn't know all the mechanics to it. " Its..uh... like this world, same shit, but different kind of shit." He shook his head. Haps knew he was going to sound crazy so he said "Aw Forget it, you won't get it."

When Madeline introduced herself and her reason for entering the tournament. It confused Haps. He actually rubbed the back of his head. " I don't get it, your voice sounds sexy. Better than most f*ckers, I've heard, Madeline." Haps mentioned. It was actually a compliment, his style of a compliment, but a compliment nonetheless. " Figures, chicks always want to fix something about themselves when their already fine. " He complained, being his rude self again.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby TheLivingCouch » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 am

“Oh.” Madeline responded looking thoughtful for a moment rubbing her chin. It was obvious however that she still didn’t get it. Knowing the future was certainly not a good thing, one of her mother’s magic books paid mention to it once. That was bad magic, also very powerful magic. It book said things like, “Man was not meant to know his own future.” and “Tis far better to forge one’s own destiny in ignorance.” Seen futures were only what could be anyway, what was probable, never absolute. She still didn’t understand why Hap would do what Vencent said. Wouldn’t that only be helping him? You’re not supposed to help the bad guy, nope. “There must be something he’s not telling me.” She thought.

“No, no no! I get it.” Madeline implored sounding confident. “You’re a space man, being from another world and all. It’s not so hard to get.” She smiled a sly smile having figured Hap out. She even blushed at the man’s compliment, although it didn’t take much more than his rude demeanor to snap Madeline out of it. “I am not a baby chicken; I am an elemental, space man.” It was Madeline’s turn now to get into Hap’s personal space. She brought her face in close to his, an annoyed look on her face as she stared the man down. She pulled back a few moments later. “You would not tell me it was fine if you could not speak more than whispers. I do not think so.” Madeline shook her head. “I will be going then. There are many people to talk to and I have many questions to ask.” Today Madeline was having an incredible stroke of luck and decided to use it to its fullest. She would ask as many questions as of many people as she could while people were actually talking to her.

Madeline tipped the brim of her hat to Hap and went on her merry way in the direction from which she saw Soren appear. “Hey, I saw you make the whirlwind I did.” She whispered to the Soren. Distance meant nothing to her whispers. “Is that what you can do, move the winds?”

Postby Reiu » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:24 pm

-Keyo-

Keyo looked sideways towards Noel, then looked at Daniel, grabbing his chakrams and placing them on the holders on the back of his pants. "I'm Keyo, and you're only half correct, I am half demon." Keyo stared at the man, keeping in mind of the smell of bloodlust on him. "You know... for a half demon yourself, you're not good at hiding your sense of bloodlust." Keyo sighed, as his fought back his other side's mental push. HEY, you heard what he said, we should kill him, HE'S INSULTING US! I don't care, even while are father was one of the greatest demons, we need to keep our cool! That still doesn't tell ME why I can't kill him! "Not until the damned torniment so keep shut!" Keyo darkly whispered, not realizing that he did, and clamped his left hand over his left eye for a moment. He then looked at his hand through his left eye for a moment, then refocused Daniel.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 pm

"So, you could tell, could you? I'm impressed." Daniel saw Keyo's strange behaviour, but chose not to comment. Instead, he commented on his own bloodlust. "Yes, I do have...some bloodlust, but what demon doesn't? I just have a bit more then some, so it can be hard to keep under control. BUt as I said before, I am not here to fight you. Only to talk." Daniel got up and started to ciricle Keyo. "So tell me...what are your plans for the tourniment?" Daniel wanted to kill him so badly...he wanted to rip into his skin, and to break his bones...and he would, once the tourniment started.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Kemious » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 am

Wait was he in the right place? The city of Crail? He knew the coordinates before he had attempted the jump, and yet he could no longer verify his location for the first time in his life. Perhaps the jumping through but time and space at the same exact moment hadn't been the best of ideas. What if he had been over shot or undershot his destination. There was no chance of him returning back if he had.

"Huh?" Had he voice asking him he had made the whirlwind that been his entrance. It was so faint and yet at the same time stuck in his head with amazing clarity. Like someone was whispering into his ears.

Looking around he initially saw no-one close enough to have been the voice, but as Madeline approached he him the question continued this time asking him if he could control the wind. Ah so she had to have been the one.

"Hi!" He greeted cheerfully. He shook his head disapperingly "I can't control wind. But that would be awesome! You could fly through the air, cause whirlwinds, make strong winds." He smiled as a not so clean thought entered his mind. "Nah can't do any of that. I've been told that I can control space."He continued some what down. ''All that really does is make things heavier or lighter or closer or further. Nothing as cool as wind."'

It had taken him a moment to realize that he hadn't properly introduced himself. " I'm Soren, by the way! Have you seen my sister?"
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Glacier » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 pm

(Registration)

After taking a brief rest on the beach, Vance decided to suck it up and start his stroll down the coast to Crail and possibly the greatest ride of his life. When he got to the tent city, he paused for a moment. He took a deep breath as he surveyed the situation. He walked forward at a casual pace, taking note of the people around and those with visible tattoos.

He more or less ignored the welcome wagon and made his way to get his tattoo scanned. He was nervous because he had no idea if he'd be let in, but he had his ways of persuasion.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 am

{Happiness Bunny}

_Crail_ Space Man?

Haps shook his head wildly. " Space Man! Space Man?!" He shouted as he couldn't believe her answer. " Oh god, no, no, no." He said as he tried to correct, but this ship of a discussion already sunk. It did in one sense of a way and didn't in another." Elemental? Huh?" He questioned " That's a magical or a Spiritual thing, right?" Haps tried to question.

However, before Madeline left, Haps like his asshole self had to say something. At least one last thing to have the last word. " Well if that's your wish, that's your wish, but know this. Don't hold back, when you're up against me. " He warned in her. He stuffed his hands into his pockets. " I don't go down easy, even for the likes of you. " He said as he started to walk away.

Being further away from Madeline, Haps muttered " Seriously, f*cking space man now. I need someone to better explain this shit."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:08 am

~Ronnie: Outskirts of Abandoned Town----FIRE!~

Ronnie was enjoying the cats company so much, she almost felt like taking him for her own. But when he suddenly launched a flaming fireball at his master, she was taken by surprise. Instinctively she backed up a bit, a shocked look on her face, staring at the master being chased by a sphere of combustion. After a moment, she began seeing comedy in the display, and couldn't help but nervously laugh at the sight. All the while, she was a bit concerned about the man, even when the cat assured her he could take it. In fact, that's what directed her attention back to the cat, and she did in fact notice the cat's mention of his age difference when compared to Mori.

"Y-you...you're a spirit aren't you?" Ronnie bent down to cat's eye level, and began surveying him. "That would certainly explain the orbs I kept seeing, and the lack of a cold spot. Though you're probably not the only one. Hmm..." She looked as if she was deep in thought, like she was trying to make a guess at what kind of spirit it was. "I've never seen a spirit like you before? Are you an elemental? Since Mori here is apparently a master of fire, that would be the most obvious conclusion, but I don't know...." Ronnie gave the cat an insightful smile, "Well whatever you are, I'm sure you're wonderful in battle. Mori should consider himself lucky to have a spirit familiar." She looked at the running man, "Speaking of Mori, would you mind calling off your attack on him? While I admit it's an amusing sight, I'm afraid I don't like watching people suffer for long. Even if they deserved it."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:22 pm

~Noel, ignoring women suck...~

Noel eyed his every move just as she was told, but the man seemed to not have noticed her, or maybe he was ignoring her? She couldn't say for sure, but she was kinda tired of being so stressed. Manah just sighed and called off her high concentration. "Lets just leave the kid. We'll have to fight him some time so we'll see him again." Noel nodded and started to walk away, but turned her direction to Daniel for a brief second. "Daniel, everyone in general has some bloodlust, but containing and hiding it is the ultimate key... Keyo, I shall leave you since my presence is no longer needed." She still acted like she was in her odd state, but her nervousness started to leak back into her conscious as she summoned her wings and glided off, away from the two demons.

~Mori, this is not fair!!~

"Hu?" His ears perked up, looking at the woman as she pointed out some sort of orb things. "Ah, I am more or less a spirit, Child. This is merely a curse bestowed on me ages ago. My body is back at home, ready for its soul to return. Sadly, I don't know the cure..." He sighed, annoyed at the mere thought of his body. He really missed walking on two feet and being able to make Mori tremble by his mere appearance. "I am a true master of the fire elemental. I breathe the element inside me... figuratively, of course." His eyes looked back at the panicked Mori who was still being pursued by the fire. "HIM on the other hand knows only the stepping stones. He has yet to climb up the steps." He stretched out him front paws and stood. "Oh, and trust me on this, I am wonderful in combat, but I refuse to help him out. He's too self-centered, and it amuses me to see him fighting against someone much better than him, like you." He looks into the girl's eyes. "I can see that your power, along with your weapon and basic fighting techniques, can beat even someone who's ego is as big as he looks, though lacks true power." He's mainly referring to the protesting 'master' running around.

His ears perked again and listened to her request. "Ah yes, I do see what you mean. I shall dismiss it right away..." His tail flickered, and the fire that chased Mori suddenly vanished. Mori stopped in his tracks and looked behind him, relieved and came back somewhat angered. "What the fuck Gabi?! You need to quit doing that! I'm making a fool of myself!!" Gabi chuckled and stepped away from Mori as if his anger was over-powering. "You, Mori, need to calm down and enjoy the pleasures of life rather than running around beating your chest like a fool. Maybe then will I learn to somewhat respect you." Mori growled, but Gabi didn't even bat an eye while he sighed and laid down on the ground.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:41 am

“Whatever you say space man.” Madeline retorted. If Hap wasn’t going to explain she wasn’t going to change her assessment. “A little bit of both.” She said brightly not explaining any further. “and don’t worry. I will not hold back. I would not think of it. Just don’t be so mad when I beat you.”

-Chatting /w Soren-
“You really think so?” She asked excitedly. “Moving the wind is a very good thing.” She agreed with a nod, her pride swelling. "Oh but flying is a very hard thing to do, yes? It takes much wind, much energy without the wings like the birds have.” Madeline pointed her walking stick towards Noel as she glided on a breeze above their heads. “Not so easy as it looks I think.” Madeline shook her head in the negative.

“Hmm? Is that how you made the whirlwind then? By doing what you just said? I do not think the air has weight.” Madeline gave the boy a curious look. “I saw you step out from inside. How did you make it if you cannot move the winds?” She pressed.

“I am Madeline.” She said finally introducing herself. “I have seen a boom-wolf, a space man, and the bird woman up above, but I have seen no sister person.” She shook her head. “What does she look like anyway?” She asked as second later.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:28 pm

~Outside the meeting area...~

Cai gazed out at the masses of people while Koma continued to hide in the shadows, talking on a walkey talkey to the front desk. Koma looked up and whispered just enough for his other brother to hear. "Brother, everyone has checked in... shall we begin as planned?"

Cai seemed to have spaced out, hearing what Koma said, but he seemed somewhat in thought. "I believe that we can, but you must lay low and plan to go into our quarters. I'll meet you there." Koma nodded and blended back into the darkness, seeming to disappear as if he was never there. Cai jumped about from building to building, eventually arriving to an unoccupied building close by the mass. He took a deep breath and smiled slightly, hiding his demented grin underneath it all. "Welcome my fellow fighters to the second Endgame competition!" His voice echoed to all of the people, waiting for them to silence and pay attention to him before continuing.

"I am honored to have you all participate in this competition. Without you, my hard work would have all been for nothing." He yet again paused as one of the MATCH bots skated right next to his side. "After carefully picking each match, these bots will assign your opponent. Please listen to them carefully for they will only tell you once. My brother and I will send them out as soon as you all begin to explore the ruins. I wish you all the best of luck and safe competing!" He hopped away quickly, completely out of sight as soon as people were urged to begin moving to the fighting grounds. The BAMF team retreated into their tents and the attendees began packing everything up to transport elsewhere. It only took them minutes to do this. Everything was set: the MAKO and MATCH bots were ready to be released. The brothers hid in their 'cave', laughing menacingly.

The MATCH bots were ready to go, programmed with the first round matches:

Keyo vs. Daniel

Mori vs. Veronica

Dante vs. Haps

Vance vs. Hiro

Madeline vs. Soren

Noel vs. James

Re: Crail Endgame IC~ The Fight Begins...

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Daniel grinned in pleasure. It was sooner then he had thought, but now he could rip this fool into tiny little pieces. "Well, what would you know? Were fighting first. How unfortunate...for you." Daniel reached behind him, and drew his scythe. A sadistic smile spread across his face, a low chuckle escaping his lips. "I won't go easy on you...I"ll rip you apart. And it won't be pleasent."

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Slipslash » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:49 pm

---Faust/Time to Follow---

Something bumped Faust's foot as he slept. Faust woke up. He lazily stretched out his arms. He needed the energy, all that walking to Crail had probably done that to him. Faust then got up, giving out a yawn which eventually switched into another stretch. Something bumped his foot again. Faust finally decided to look down at what had interrupted his sleep.

A small little robot the size of a tea-saucer on stilts lay near Faust's feet. Faust cared nothing of the robot. But he had heard the to brothers announce that the tournament. Faust looked back down at the robot. A word appeared on the little LCD screen it had.

"TARGET:NOEL"

"Who's this Noel and just how would I be able to find her?" Faust said more to himself then the robot. Much to his surprise the robot answered back. With her profile information and accompanying picture.

"Well that helps I would suppose. . ."
Faust quickly looked around. A girl was flying away from another group of people. In the group was the transvestite. Good thing he wasn't fighting him (but in a way it could be seen as a good thing, Faust supposed). Faust was in no hurry to fight her, so he simply began walking in the direction she had gone, the small robot following behind, his scalpel still "holstered" behind his back. As Faust walked he casually turned around and snatched the MATCH robot off the ground. It began to struggle, but stopped once it realized Faust was simply reading Noel's profile.

"What an interesting specimen indeed!" Faust said aloud as he marches.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm

~Noel, Now I have to deal with a doctor... ugh...~

Noel continued to glide around the meeting area, resting on another building to listen to the brother. She never liked the possibilities of her fighting someone that she already talked to, but if it happened, it happened... she guessed. Noel sighed and was about to take off, but then a robot bumped into her foot and beeped for her attention. "Hmm? It looks like we already have out opponent chosen. Who do you think it might be?" "If it's that wolf dude, I would so fight to take control." Noel looked back at where Keyo was, and saw that he was paired up with the other demon. "Looks like that's a no... lets see what the bot tells us..." She knelt down and read the LCD screen, gulping as the name was shown. "Some guy named Faust... apparently he has a paper bag on his head... do you see him anywhere Manah?" She looks around, having Manah help out. "Hey, I think that's him in the distance. Look!" Noel peered out and noticed him walking with a similar bot, holding it to see the picture and info of her. She looked at the bot showing her his info and thought for a moment. "We might have a slight advantage... let me handle this one for fighting and you can be the strategy maker." "Do I have much of a choice?" Manah mentally shook her head. "Fine, lets wait until he meets with us. This spot will work perfectly for us. I'll wait here for him." She sat there and shooed away her bot and waited for him to come.

(Mori will be posted when Sam posts)

Postby Geomancer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Hiro had found the kid who had been looking at his katana and had let him play with it for a bit. He had left the sheathe on, though. No sense in letting the kid cut his arm off. That blade was razor sharp. Then he picked up the robot. "Hello little guy. Show me the information." He took a quick look, then frowned. "Vance? Who the heck is Vance?" Hiro looked around, then shrugged. "Whoever you are, Vance, I'll be looking." He looked around and found a cardboard box. He bought a felt tipped pen and, in huge, capitalized letters, wrote "VANCE'S OPPONENT." He then began walking down the street with the sign in front of him. He constantly pestered nearby people "Has anyone seen a Vance?"
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 pm

[>Dante, It's about time!<]

As some form of official or another came over the microphone, the vampire peered up, seeing his name beside . . . Haps? 'What the hell kinda name is that?' Dante hurriedly shewed away his enterage before calling to the camp, "May the one by the name of Haps step foreward!"
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 pm

{Happiness Bunny}

_Fight_

A bottle of Booze fell from the sky. Before it had a chance to collide with Dante's head, a silver chain smashed the bottle shattering glass and alcohol over Dante. The chain was pulled back and wrapped around a hand, a hand that belong to that's man's opponent. " Thanks for pointing that out. " Haps declared as he puffed out a black cloud of smoke.

To Dante, Haps was dressed like a typical bouncer from a club. He wore a black short sleeve dress shirt with a white vertical line that ran down his left shoulder and brown baggy pants. Tattooed on his knuckles were the words "Hate" and "Rage" with rings on his index, middle, and pinky fingers. And on his blond head was a pair of yellow bunny pairs. " I'm Haps, the Happiness Bunny. And the devil isn't going to cry, when I beat the shit out of you." Haps said introducing himself to Dante.

He then unraveled the chain wrapped around his hand and started to spin it. " Come get some." Haps called out to Dante.
More Robots

Postby Kemious » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 am

"Hm I guess your right." He muttered as he started to perform advance calculations in his head under the earth's current gravitational pull it would take at least a wind of 100mph just to lift him up talkless about people heavier than him. The amount of energy necessary to keep up such a wind gust had to be out of this world. Despite the fact that he knew this fact it didn't take away from the awesomeness of controlling wind and the fact she was nice.

"Air does have weight. Though its often view as negligible. Its a weight so small that people merely ignore i. But thats not why the whirlwind was created. The whirlwind was created as a result of in atmospheric pressure change from where I was to where I went. The same occurred most likely where I left. Its not uncommon for that to happen when I do long distance teleportation." He explained. He paused as she looked a bit lost. Had he gone into too much detail again?

"Ah Madeline thats a nice name!" He chirped . It was then he decided he liked her. She wasn't awesome as sis but no one would ever be.

"Ah you'd know her if you saw her. She sort of looks like me, but is like 17 more awesome than me. If you saw her you'd instantly be enraptured by her all so cool style." he ranted on about his sister.

So enraptured in his rant that he had noticed the two robots that had circled around them. Stating that his match was against the very person he was talking to.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby TheLivingCouch » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:50 pm

-Madeline: Catch Me If You Can-

If was official. Over the course of Soren’s lecture Madeline had been lost, found, and lost again. At least she understood how the whirlwind was made now. Air pressure she understood. Even so, Madeline had a blank look on her face while she tried to figure out exactly what in the world place teleportation was. She was much more interested in Soren’s sister person, and her style. She wasn’t too sure what that meant either but if Madeline would know her when she saw her it couldn’t be too hard to figure out. “I will keep a look out for this sister person. I would like to see this ‘oh so cool style.’” She thought.

“Ooo rolling machines!” Madeline turned from Soren when a cute little metal machine came rolling up to her. “Well hello there.” She whispered to it wondering why it had come. Its only response was a flash from the little machine’s picture screen. On it was something she had been waiting to see. It was her first opponent, and it was Soren. Madeline turned back to the boy, a grave look on her face. She liked Soren and even the grumpy space man, but if she wanted that wish she was going to have to fight. “Soren I’m going to have to fight you now. I promised the space man I wouldn’t go easy on him so I can’t go easy on you either. We can look for your sister person after.” A bright smile graced her face once again as a soft breeze swirled around her feet. “Good luck.” Not a moment later a gust of wind kicked up a cloud of dirt and sand towards Soren’s face while Madeline bolted. She was heading deeper into the abandoned city. “Catch me if you can slowpoke.” She whispered back to him as she ran, smiling the whole way.

Postby Slipslash » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:25 pm

--Faust+FightFightFight!!!--

Faust looked up towards his target. It seemed she had also noticed the annoying bot assigned to her. After a few more second it seemed she had also just found out who her opponent would be.

Faust quickly scanned the area Environment always place a role in fights he thought. And what he didn't like was that there were plenty of other people fighting in this area out of the city, Faust would of preferred a more close environment, out of the way. But while he did not like the open air, it wasn't all to bad either. Faust supposed that now that he and his target were here, there was no avoiding a fight anywhere else.

So when the winged girl turned around to spot Faust out, Faust made a funny hand gesture that could of been interpreted as a hello. But as soon as he finished Faust pulled what looked to be a large carpet from behind him. It fell over the 8ft man covering him completely, as if nothing had been there in the first place.

Noel would of been quite surprised to see him disappear like that. She would of had a few seconds to ponder the sight of what had just happened. Was Faust a magician of some sort. Some wondered these things. Faust was a strange, strange man. She would of been even more surprised when a door materialized out of thin-air directly in front of her. With-out anytime to think the door flew open in Noel's face. It seemed Faust had jumped directly into combat.

"Oh my mistake, I didn't see you there! Ah ha ha ha" Came the high-pitched laugh of Faust as he slammed the door closed, the scalpel in out in front of him. He quickly went down onto his haunches, the way Faust always fought made his height level with his enemy. Faust was huge and creepy man, he liked using his unwieldiness to fight. It made things interesting.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Dante, . . .

Dante stood motionless as the bottle broke over his head, several shards of glass embedding themselves in his necrotic flesh. The alcohol drooled down his face and through his hair, mixing in places with the sticky, half quagulated mess that was his blood. As the man spoke, Dante began to twitch for a moment. The twitch became a smile, from which his pointed tongue slipped out to wet his lips and taste the odd, sap like ooze of his blood mixed with alcohol. The grin the became a giggle, which in turn became a chortle, eventually causing a full blown laughing fit. The vampire staggered, holding his stomach, almost as if in pain, his wings spasming.

Then the motion stopped. The grey skinned man stood stark still in his black, stark trench coat which hung open. His eyes lifted to face his opponent. "Let's see just how happy you are."
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing