Crail Endgame IC~ The Fight Begins...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Crail Endgame IC~ The Fight Begins...

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:51 pm

As the RP progresses, I will post a fresh new post, no matter what is going on with the characters. If you are lost, need to talk about your match, or any other questions/concerns please post in the OOC, message me, or message a co-GM. Thank you for joining.

Day 1- Introduction

Today was the day for the potential competitors to arrive at the town of Crail, rain or shine. Some wished to arrive early and have a warm up session before getting their assigned opponent while others took their sweet time to get there where the majority of the people would be waiting to walk through the door. The day seemed like a perfect sunny day with the occasional cloud rolling by. Inside these clouds, however, hid their plotting of bringing a horrid downpour later in the day. Who was to think about it though? This was the day that people were looking forwards to! To prove strength, loyalty, and hope...

In the outskirts of the abandoned town...

The town has various tents put up in an area and the sign in assisstants stand tall and overly cheery as they wait for the competitors to arrive. As they started to come in, they would greet with a "Welcome to Crail! Please expose where your tattoo is so we can scan and approve your entry!" A small team of BAMFs stand to make sure that everything runs smoothly, armed with large-sized needles. Their leader seemed to be occupying the treatment tent.

Two men stood far from the entrance, hidden in the shadows. The two smiled and watched as competitors stood waiting to be assigned their opponents. It was only a matter of time before the battles began...

Alright peeps! Begin posting and watch out for updates!
Last edited by bankotsu_obsessed on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig and avi are made by me

Re: Crail Endgame IC~ Welcome!

Postby Slipslash » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 pm

---Here we go!/Faust---

Faust had traveled far and wide. Now in his new adventure he found himself, once again, in another tournament. Faust had entered so many he had forgotten what the prizes were for any of them. One could say Faust loved to compete more then he liked to actually win; although winning was on his lists of things to do. Entering into the realm of an abandoned city gave the tournament a more dire feel to it. All of the buildings look decayed and what have you. But Fuast could not tell much, he was only entering the outskirts of the place. Speaking of which, Faust saw exactly what he was looking for: the tournament sign-in tent. His scalpel strung over his back, Faust began marching towards the large billowy thing, the wind having picked up a little.

Faust ducked into the tent. Other then receiving the odd look or two Faust had entered the tournament uneventfully. But one thing Faust had hated more then anything, was the stupid tattoo Faust had to put on for the tournament. Faust would of been better off if they had just made him make his own tattoo, Faust was a doctor, surgery like implanting a microchip was well within Faust's qualifications.

"Who do these people think they are fooling?"Faust thought as he strolled into the line for the "welcoming party". Most of the fellow contestants looked up at the man who towered above them. Faust paid them no mind.

It did not take long for the line to shrink and pretty soon Faust was next in line. A sign-in attendant then indicated he was free, so Faust walked over to him. He opened the palm of his hand downward, as Faust was nearly two heads taller then the guy. As the attendant scanned his tattoo, Faust looked around. The huge brutes of women stood around, watching everyone with narrowed eyes. Faust liked nurses, but he did not like one's that could crush his head with their thighs alone. "Heh, I have a needle like that too!" Faust said to one, who stood off to the side. The woman simply gave Faust a glare.

"I guess they aren't much for speech. . ." He thought turning away.
"Frigid bitches. . .ha ha ha, that rhymes. . ."
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Reiu » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm

-It's time.. Isn't it? (Keyo)-

A beautiful child appeared far away, a set of chakrams clicking together as the child walked towards the outskirts of the city. the child stopped, sighing as shoulder length onyx hair was pushed back into a light brown jacket, leaving only but a trace of longer hair, and shorter hair became more apparent. The figure was slim, almost like a female, and the child's eyes, one blue, one green, scanned the area as it approached the tents. More people than I expected, but i guess this kind of thing happens.. Yup, I can smell some good prey among them as well!... Shut up, I wasn't talking to you... The child scanned the buildings as the tents started to creep closer and closer.

Eventually, the child reached the first set of tents, and people gaped in awe at the child, men forgetting what they were doing until nurses came to drag them into the tents. The child walked forward, hands clenching as some men called out to the child as though it was a female. God.. I hate that perverted father of mine... Oh get over it. And besides, you do look good in a kimono... SHUT UP! The child quickly ducked into a tent, and waiting in line to be called. It did not take long for the line to reduce until a nurse looked at the child, and beckoned. The child stepped forward, and the nurse asked for a name. The child swallowed, then spoke, "Keyo Arikima, ma'am." The nurse looked at him odd, and those close to him as well gave him a look. "Don't look like a Mr. Arikima," The nurse inquired, Keyo sighed, "I used to be a kabuki actor, and my perverted father made me take on the female roles.." The nurse nodded, making a slight O with her mouth, "Well, that explains it." She and Keyo spoke for a moment, and scanned his tattoo, which was revealed in an opening in his jacket's arm, then shooed Keyo away to continue on the other contestants.

A little bit relieved, Keyo started off, noticing a tall doctor, with what it appeared to be a scalpel strung to his back. Shivering slightly, Keyo pulled his longer hair out of his jacket and whispered to himself, "I hope i don't have to fight that guy, gives me the creeps.." But he would make good prey! Quiet you. He started to walk again, noticing that he was staring at the strange tall doctor for too long, and a way like a girl. Scowling, he clenched his hands, walking and ignoring the men who were calling at him, his hands getting slightly tighter even time one called him a word similar to 'female'

Postby Slipslash » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Faust bowed his head towards the sign-in member. They certainly were cheerful enough. Perhaps too cheerful. "Thank you for signing-in Mr. Faust! Now that you've done that you may converse with the other members of the tournament! Experience is everything!"

"Uhh, thankyou?"
Faust said, backpedaling a little and starting off. Faust was then over-taken by the sudden urge to sneeze. Quickly running his tongue over the roof of his mouth, the urge was immediately quelled. Someone was looking at Faust or thinking of him. Faust quickly scanned the room. His eyes immediately resting on a. . .girl? Some of the men around the room certainly thought so. But those hips, that jaw (not to mention the length at which the Adam's apple protruded from the Larynx) indicated the "it's" gender was anything but female. Two things then crossed Faust's mind. How disgusting that "thing" made him feel, and how disgusted the men who were fawning over "her" made him feel. Quite ironic for someone as crazy as Faust. One could suppose that some things crazy doctors did not even touch. Well, actually, Faust had long since hated ambiguously gendered people, a trap to put it in layman's terms. A certain person by the name of Bridget had made that problem for him. Faust found all manner of he/she's she/he's as disgusting as the lowest cockroach. It was one thing no one could ever get the doctor to budge on. And anyone who fell for such idiotic traps were treated with an equal amount of scorn by Faust.

A shiver ran down Faust' back. "I must get to fresh air, and away from. From that thing! And get away from these rude, rude, rude men!" Faust pivoted completely on his heel, and hurriedly walked in the opposite direction of the "girl" even going so far as to shove some people out of the way, much to the chagrin of some of the nurses "Hey buddy, quit making trouble!" One of the nurses called out to him. But Faust was already out the door.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Madeline walked down a lonely road, winding its way through the countryside towards the city of Crail. For the longest time there was nothing to keep her company besides the steady thunk of her walking stick against the hard pavement. It was odd, she thought, that the road thing would be so devoid of people and the car things that she had seen on so many other road things she had traveled. Today was a brilliantly sunny day, with a steady only a few clouds lazily floating across the sky. Madeline stopped for a moment at the side of the road staring straight up, giving the sky a curious glare. She wet her index finger and held it straight up letting the wind dry it. The looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded, grinning from ear to ear. “Rain.”She thought. Not now but perhaps later. Madeline could almost feel it coming, the sky held few secrets from her.

Decidedly happy and full of energy Madeline continued on down the road, eager to get to her destination. It wasn’t very long before she finally arrived at the outskirts of town greeted by a swathing mass of people. A few people gave her odd glances as she looked around in awe of the sights and sounds of the city. “Wow. She thought excitedly. “Look at all the people here, and the buildings to! They go up so high. It’s like some of them are touching the sky.” This was a whole new type of building, a ‘sky building’ she dubbed it. It was a good name. Eager to get rolling Madeline pushed past a few other contestants, darting her way into one of the entrance tents. Inside she got herself all signed up and darted back out again into the fresh air. If anyone had bothered to complain she hadn’t noticed. She was entirely too excited. Letting it get to her, Madeline raced passed a few tents over to a trash can sitting under a lamppost. She hopped up onto the can followed by a great leap up to the top of the lamppost. “That’s much better.” She landed gently on top and smiled, surveying the crowd of competitors from her now much higher vantage point. It was a far cry from the tops of the sky buildings Madeline longed to explore, be she wasn’t sure if she could see the people from there. She wanted to see the people and watch them. There would be time to see the sky buildings later. Madeline thought about the fight ahead, and ugly man she had fought so long ago. “I won’t be so scared this time.” She promised herself. “I’m going to get that wish.”

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 pm

"It's time"

Dainel wandered into town, a dead look in the boy's eyes. Crail Endgame, the competition that was dangerous enough to destroy an entire city...dangerous opponents...and all the power one could want...this was what he had been looking for. Daniel looked around the abandoned town, the lack of life keeping Daniel calm. The banner welcoming the particpants to the tourniment caught Daniel's attention. Daniel walked over to the banner, his mind wandering, looking for who may be a possible opponent. Remembering he needed to register, Daniel made his way in line, staring blankly at all the others. When it was his turn, he lowered his coat and shirt from his left shoulder, revealing his tattoo. "Do it quickly, before I feel the urge to kill you."

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Reiu » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:17 am

-Keyo, too many people-

Keyo stopped, seeing from the corner of his eyes, the doctor he saw earlier go the opposite way, creating trouble. "Well, that guy sure seems like a jerk!" He said in his soft voice, and realized he said it too loudly. People were staring. Keyo stiffened, then keeled to the ground, then in a moment, his form was replaced my a pure black wolf, his tattoo a ghostly white against his soft black fur. His chakrams slowly floated beside his front legs. He bolt towards the doctor's direction, going for the lesser crowded area. Keyo dashed right by the doctor at an abnormal speed, the air displaced for a moment to create a lesser sonic boom right next to the doctor, running towards the building next to where his speed increased, and an image of himself stood where the sonic boom occurred, then finally subsided. As Keyo neared the building, he increased his speed again, the air around him displacing and became visible as he bounded towards the building wall, then gripped the wall with his claws, then bounded of of it into another building's wall, and increased made another set sonic booms as he bounded across the walls unto he reached the top of the small building, the images of him staying where he increased his speed to maintain his bounds.

Keyo stayed in his wolf form for a moment, and ducked down against the top of the building, and slowly crept towards the edge to see if people were staring. They were. Keyo slipped out of sight of most of the people, then stared at the sky, the chakrams still floating by his arms. He then let out a soft short howl, then sat on the edge of the building looking across over the entrance, his human form back, but his ears and tail remained, the tail softly wagging against the building. For once, people weren't staring, and he was glad. Closing his eyes, he allowed the sun to warm his body, the sun reflecting off of his onyx hair and wolf parts.

Postby Slipslash » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:35 am

As Faust walked away from the tent a sound alerted him of something heading in his direction. Before Faust could turn around soemthing blew straight past him. And then to make matters worse, whatever it was displaced the pressure near Faust. Momentarily blowing his eardrums. Faust just barely managed to keep his paper-bag from flying away, as he was thrown a few feet away. Normally Faust would of reacted to such a move, but whatever it was had caught him unawares.

Faust then got up, he angrily scanned the area for a sign of the perpetrator. It had been that transvestite! Faust's fury could barely be contained in that small brown paper bag. As the stupid creature howled for whatever stupid reason that stupid creatures do things, Faust made a first and grumbled at the thing in the distance, even if his gesture was not noticed. Oh how he despised those types of people. Faust would of liked nothing more then to get it as an opponent. Speaking of which, Faust still needed his assignment. So far things had only appeared so-so, and if that transvestite told Faust anything, it told him that he was going to either love this tournament or hate it. Faust neither cared for much, even as he walked under a light-post with a crazy lady sitting atop, as if she was some kind of exotic animal who did not understand the concept of using your feet to get around.

Internally Faust was in a fit of rage. But externally Faust just simply walked past the women. He needed time to cool off. Faust never really performed when when he was angry. Finding a small tree in a clearing off to the side of the tents Faust simply sat plopped himself down, resting his head against the tree. Already he could feel his anger subsiding, in fact it actually felt quit nice. Maybe he'd just. Want. To. . Take. . .A nap. . . .

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 am

~Noel, I so regret this~

"Why... do I have a gut feeling that I am going to regret this really soon...?" A tall, slender woman was flying toward Crail, looking at the directions she wrote down for herself. She looked at the mini map then back ahead as a voice in the back of her head spoke in an annoyed tone. "Maybe it's because you'll have to deal with the overly strong enemies? Perhaps ninety nine percent of them are male? Ugh, I hate it when things are dominated by men! Such a sausage fest..." Manah let out an annoyed growl, Noel just sighed and landed as the first tents came into view, hiding her wings from the competitors. "M-Manah... please don't say things like that! I don't wanna go against a bunch of men!" The shadow in her mind pouted but fell silent as she walked into the sign in tent, the wind blowing through the entrance. A sign in attendee looked at her, shocked at the height she was, and asked kindly for her name. "U-uh... N-Noel..." She quickly moved on as they nodded and let her through, then lifted her shirt slowly for her tattoo to be scanned. A man passed by and whistled. She jumped and blushed before running out, just barely missed bumping into one of the nurses. "A-ah! S-sorry!" The nurse grumbled and walked off, Noel falling backward onto her butt. Manah chuckled and chimed in, "Smart move Noel!"

"Sh-shut up Manah! You know I'm like this!" Manah chuckled a little more before calming down and examining the scenery through Noel's eyes. "It looks like there isn't that many people... one man and two woman competitors. Seems like a good start..." Noel examined the three there and looked at Keyo further. "Uh... Manah? I think that one girl's a... guy..." Manah grunted in disbelief, but stared for a minute and started to burst out laughing. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That girl IS a guy! He looks so slender and WOMANLY too! I am SO messing with him before the tournament..." "U-uh... WHY??? That's SO mean Manah! What if there's a reason??" "Yeah, his parents wanted a girl so they made him as close to one as they can without removing his remaining pride as a man!" "M-Manah!!" Manah laughed harder and Noel quickly stood as she noticed people were looking at her oddly. She looked at the people who were there and walked past some people to get out of the crowd. She picked up some odd sonic boom-like sound, but thought nothing of it when she hopped up to a nearly destroyed building- conveniently across from Keyo- and took a seat on it. She looked into the deserted nothingness out of the town. "This place is so... dead. I wonder what happened here..." She picked up a howl and immediately jumped up, her weapon summoned. She looked around and saw no animal nearby. Only the girly-man that had wolf ears and a tail. She hopped up to his building, looking out for something. "E-Excuse me... did you hear where that howl came from and what it was? I'm a little... w-worried..." She de-summoned her weapon but stayed on high alert

~Mori, shit just got real up in here~

A man stood several feet apart from the sign-in tent, contemplating whether or not he should go in yet. "If I just go in, people will sense my power, and then people will know how I fight... but they might have some sexy women in there, and I promised that I would retreat one back to marry..." A golden cat sat next to him, listening to Mori's debates. He was getting agitated, and wanted to get a nap in before it got too crowded, but the chance of that happening kept getting slimmer and slimmer as people entered the tent. The golden fire-like cat groaned and looked up at his 'master'. "Mori! Can we just go in?? Worry about sexy maidens later!" He used his teeth to tug on Mori's pants annoyingly. "Alright, alright! Sheesh Gabi... can you be any more annoying??" "I CAN, but I am refraining from doing so because you're my apprentice..." "HA! You wish!" "... Wanna bet?"

Mori chuckled and ran off before Gabi was able to tackle his leg with his claws, getting checked in and into the meeting place safely just as the cat bit his leg. "Here we a- OW! Let go you pesky cat!" He flailed his leg before Gabi freed him. "Hmph, serves you right, you little pest..." Mori growled, but his attention was changed when he saw some nurses walking around. He hunted after one, but before he could say anything they tackled him to the ground and whispered something into his ear in a harsh way. Mori stood still, even after the nurse got off of him. Gabi waltzed over and chuckled, hearing what the woman said. "She'd cut THAT off huh?" "I... I don't wanna talk about it..." Gabi laughed harder and rolled around on the ground still laughing. "Kn-knock it off!" He got up and slid away, looked at the crowd and sighed sadly.

(Mori's a fill in to get an even amount of people RPing)

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 pm

{Happiness Bunny}

Happiness Bunny placed a cigarette butt between his lips in the right most corner of his mouth. The lighter flickered as a tiny flame danced on the cigarette's end. His face expressed a very sour mood as he took his first puff. He put away his lighter in his right pocket while his left gripped tightly around his bottle of booze. His pace was slow as he strolled on through the entrance of Crail.

He had heard rumors about a tournament being hosted here through a few bars. Some even mentioned that this so called tournament is similar to one in the past. A lot of people died and an entire city went to ruin on the same day, is what those drunk rumors say. " Two Brothers, huh? Another tournament for a wish as a prize. A jackass could see the connection." He thought as puff out some black smog.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 pm

~Ronnie: Outskirts of Abandoned Town----Investigations and Competitions totally go together~

'I have finally reached the ancient town of Crail. The abandoned town seems to be worn from past history and may in fact hold some mystery to it. I shall take it upon myself to exploit such mystery. Whether this place is haunted or not is yet to be discovered, but I am fairly certain that this is the case judging from the many tales surrounding the ancient town. Even if Crail does not prove itself to be haunted I know that there still is much I can learn about the world beyond from my fellow competitors. I look forward to the upcoming competition and I am confident that I will at least reach the semi-finals. If I do not, I can still go home content knowing that I learned something new.'

Ronnie closed her journal, surveying her surroundings with a keen eye. How she wanted to explore the ancient town, how she wanted to get lost in its history. If she were an archeologist, this would be heaven, but she is not. She is however an investigator of the paranormal. And ancient towns such as this is bound to have some strange happenings about. All she needed to do was ask the right questions. Filled with excitement, Ronnie entered the area with the tents.

"Welcome to Crail!" came a friendly voice.

"Who...what?" exclaimed Ronnie, surprised by the sudden greeting. Before her stood one of the town's assistants, smiling widely in a disturbingly cheery matter. "Welcome to Crail! You're here for the competition are you?" Ronnie blinked a few times before the realization that this must be the welcoming committee came over her.

"Oh! Yes! Yes I am!" she said in response, quite pleased to see that the people working here had decent hospitality. That was always a good sign. The assistant's smile grew bigger than reasonably possible as she said, "Please expose where your tattoo is so we can scan and approve your entry." Ronnie nodded, "Well alright." The woman in old-fashioned clothing turned around and held up her curly blond hair, thus exposing the purple rose that was her tattoo.

As the assistant scanned her tattoo, she asked, "Have you by any chance encountered or heard of something out of the ordinary while you were stationed here? Like a ghost haunting for instance?" The assistant puckered up her lip, holding up a finger to it as if she was deep in thought. "Let's see...well, I have heard stories". A light went off in Ronnie's head. "What kind of stories?" "Folks here say that the spirits of the dead live here, instead of passing on."

Score! "Interesting", Ronnie mused, so this place is haunted after all. "But those are just stories." "Right...", because that's all everyone ever thinks of them as, stories. "Well, thank you for the information" Ronnie said humbly. "Your welcome! I hope you have a nice stay!" Ronnie walked away from the cheery assistant smiling to herself. Oh yes, she certainly will have a nice stay here. She can feel it. The paranormal investigator pulled out her journal and began making notes.

'One of the assistants say that this town is indeed haunted by spirits who have not yet passed on. Coming here seems to have become one of the greatest things I have ever done. Perhaps I could help these spirits pass on.' She seemed very absorbed in her note-taking indeed.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Daniel walked away from the line, the blank look on his face once again, with a hint of insanity escaping his eyes. The tourniment had better start soon...he needed to kill something. finding himself a spot near the camp, Daniel grabbed his scythe from the holster on his back, and brought it infront of him. Raising his index finger, Daniel looked around the camp. His nail started to lengthen and sharpen, until it was about 5 inches long. Slowly, he began to run it across his scythe, sharpening the blade for maximum cutting ability. "Soon, I will cut through anyone who stand in my way...and I WILL enjoy it." Daniel looked at random passerbyes, wonder if they would be his first victims. "Very soon...very soon."

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:36 pm

{Happiness Bunny}

_Lamp Post_

The wind carried the ash of his cigarette as he walked deeper and deeper into the city. Applicants and inhabits of Crail that tried to give Haps a disgusted look as he walked by, found they couldn't stop smiling at him. A crying child on the street that spilled her ice cream, started to laugh as Haps passed her by. It could be because of the bunny ears, he wears on top of his blond head, however, this effect still happens even without it.

Haps glanced over a group of BAMFS ( Bad Ass Mother F*ckers), nurses with some serious attitudes and armed with some seriously big needles. He shook his head at the sight of them and growled. "Do all worlds, I f*cking go to have crazy ass nurses. This is some bullsh*t. " Haps thought as he walked passed the group.

"But the biggest load, is what Vescent said."
He muttered as he stopped and leaned against a lamp post. He placed his index and middle finger between his cigarette and removed his cigarette from his mouth. He shook off the excessive ash and continued " The man's a f*cking spoiler, but he always speaks the truth. " Haps then, raised his opened bottle of booze close to his mouth. However, before he took a sip, Haps questioned himelf " Are these two brothers, I have to stop in the tournament as fighters or the host? And what did he f*cking mean by that my greatest weakness is my greatest strength? "

Too many questions, he didn't like too many questions. Another reason, why he hated Vescent, other than him consuming a drinking buddy of his in front of him. He took a sip of booze, yet as he drunk, he noticed a shadow of a figure standing on top of the lamp post. His eyes became wide, but relaxed as he lowered his booze bottle. He dropped his lit cigarette on the street floor. " So how much, did you hear?" He questioned the stranger on top of the lamp post.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 pm

-Madeline: Lamppost-

Madeline stared, she couldn’t help it. A girl from a across the way turned into a wolf, and ran past another competitor making a loud ‘BOOM-WOOSH!’ as she went past. The man went flying and the Boom-Wolf jumped all the way up to the top of a small building. She stared at her from atop her perch as she howled to the sky after changing back. “Another not human person!” She thought with wonder. In all her travels Madeline had never met anyone other than regular people. At least, not that she knew of. It was an exciting thought that she might not be so alone after all. She could even make a big boom, like thunder. It wasn’t thunder though. The sound was different, and even the air moved different. “Maybe I could show her how big a boom I can make. I bet I could make a louder one.” She smiled wickedly. They could have a game of it. It would be fun.

Madeline started to work her magic but was distracted by a man walking under her lamppost. He was complaining loudly and inhaling from the smoke stick. Her eyes followed the man as he came to rest against her perch and eventually notice her standing there. Madeline cocked her head to the side curiously at his question. “I heard.” She replied with a whisper, jumping back down to ground level and adjusting her hat to to get a better look at him. “I do not know Vescent or these brothers. Who are they, and why do you need to stop them?” She asked curiously, trying to comprehend the man’s words. He spoke very roughly, and she didn’t quite understand everything. Even though Madeline spoke only in whispers Haps would find no trouble in hearing her words. They would ring clearly as if she were whispering right into his ear. “Oh oh, and are those real bunny ears?”

Postby Nelo Angelo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 am

Daniel's eyes widened. He could feel it...someone had unleashed some magic...someone had begun to fight. Daniel jumped up, placin ghis scythe back on his back, and returning his nail to normal size. Speeding into the city, Daniel jumped onto the buildings, trying to find any source of life. Finally, he found a lamppost. Standing ontop of the building, keeping low, he saw two figures there, two figures that seemed powerful. "Interesting...I wonder if they'll fight...and I wonder if they'll find me?" Daniel kept low, trying to get closer, so he could over hear them. If he was spotted, well, he would get to that when and if it came.

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 am

~Ronnie: Outskirts of Abandoned Town----OMG, A Cat!~

A flash of pale blue out of the corner of her eye. Ronnie saw it for a fraction of a second, but it was enough to tell her that there was some major spiritual energy around. Maybe it was a ghost! The paranormal investigator quickly put away her journal and looked around. Two, maybe three orbs floated around, and soon there was more. She called these orbs spiritual residue, proof of paranormal activity or the presence of some spiritual entity. They all floated aimlessly in the straight line, forever destined to go in a straight path to absolutely nowhere. Some disappeared as soon as they appeared. Others would appear for a variation of time, traveling a straight path for awhile before finally disappearing. Yet there were those who would never disappear and eventually phase through unaware competitors and assistants only to be noticed by a sudden chill. One such orb happened to phase through Ronnie herself, and she shivered from the spiritual contact. "Orbs, gotta love them."

Ronnie took out her magnifying glass and checked for cold spots. None. It was strange, to say the least. All that spiritual residue yet no evidence of a ghost. Really strange. 'These things almost always originated from a cold spot, is the cold spot hidden somehow?' Ronnie began aimlessly walking around the tent, with the magnifying glass in hand. She passed a man with a golden cat as she walked, and she would've kept on walking, but an overwhelming sense of awe came over her, mixed with nostalgia of all things.

"Oh my goodness, what a lovely cat!" she exclaimed, fawning over the cat's exotic look. "Why, it almost reminds me of Tom-Tom. It even has the same criticizing look!" She looked to the man with hopeful eyes, "Do you mind if I pet it? I promise I won't be long. Oh, I have never seen a cat as beautiful as this!"
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Reiu » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:25 pm

-Keyo-

Keyo continued sit on the edge of the building, his tail had stopped, and his eyes, now more demon like, were focused on two people near a lampost. Even though his senses were as good as a wolf's, he still had trouble hearing the people's conversation, which made him slightly scowl. He then noticed a third person, creeping up on the other two, looking like he may attack. Keyo started to stand and began to summon a dark clone until he heard a girl's voice asking him where a howl came from. The voice made him jump, losing focus on the clone and whiped around to see a girl dismissing a weapon, yet still on high alert. When he whipped around, his hands started to inch towards his chakrams, then stopped. He stood up and straightened, his left ears flicking a little bit.

"Umm.. I howled a moment ago.. if that's what you heard....." Keyo shaped back to full wolf form, his chakrams floating again near his shoulders. He let out a short and quick howl, then sat. "It's a bad habit really..." Keyo avioded eye contact with the girl "I'm sorry I worried you.."

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 pm

~Mori, Gabi? Beautiful? More like obnoxious...~

Mori lazied around for a second, ignoring the people that passed by. No one even wanted to talk to him anyways, and he was still recovering from the nurse's harsh words. Gabi was sitting next to him, looking at the competitors with interest. "It looks like we have strong opponents to worry about, Mori. Are you sure you're ready for this kind of thing?"

Mori just laughed and looked suddenly pumped. "I have never been more ready to do something like this in my entire life! I woke up ready today!" Gabi stared at him and looked away, ignoring his 'speech'. Instead, he listened it to what people were saying as they passed. There was something about making lunch, someone complaining about how dead it is... and then someone who was talking about orbs? Gabi looked around, not finding who it was that said that. Gabi growled with annoyance and just about gave up... until an old fashioned-looking woman came over and talked about how much of a cute cat he was. Mori looked up too and stared at her, holding back a chuckle. "This cat? Beautiful? Please, he's more annoying than anything! Be my guest to pet him though... he might... not like it..." Gabi glared and looked up at the woman, letting out an adorable meow to just make her gloat more about how cute he looked. Mori stared at him in disbelief and groaned. "NOW he won't mind it... maybe it's because you're a girl. Perhaps he just hates me...?" Gabi chuckled and smirked at Mori before going back to looking adorable for Ronnie.

~Noel, well, that sure explains things~

Noel gulped and took a step back when he was about to draw his weapons but she relaxed too when he did. "O-oh, it was you? U-um... sorry about freaking out out sir, but I freak out about everything..." "Even your shadow" Manah chimed in mentally, but Noel seemed to look annoyed and replied as if Manah was right there instead of mentally. "Hush Manah. Can't you see that I was just wondering if there were dangerous animals here?" She stopped and covered her mouth. "O-oh... crap..." "Smart move..." "Sh-shut up!" Manah chuckled and Noel looked down, hiding her embarrassed expression from Keyo. She tried to think of a way to get out of it, but nothing came to mind.

"What do I do Manah" Manah thought and replied. "Let me handle this. He might be more accepting if he sees who you were talking to..." "N-not now... lets wait..." Manah growls but Noel looks back up to Keyo. "S-sorry about that. I never intended to talk out loud like that to something that shouldn't exist!" She chuckled nervously as Manah growling continued. "You little... Let me out... NOW!" Noel gulped and looked scared, but restrained Manah from gaining control since she was too enraged to come out right now. She was able to fight it off for the most part, but from what Keyo can see, some darkness seemed to leak out of her from time to time until it completely stopped. She relaxed and seemed to go back to her nervous self. "S-sorry about that..."

Postby Geomancer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Hiro came out of a convenience store, eating some chocolate ice cream. He figured that once the fighting started there wouldn't be any chance to relax so he should take this time. His sword was on his back. He couldn't reach it very well there but it was more comfortable. He wasn't really worried about being attacked. Although... Hiro looked around cautiously. There were going to be people who would want to take out some of the competition early. He wasn't planning on being killed or otherwise stopped. He was going to win this thing. Ironically, he hoped that by winning this contest he'd be able to remove the thing that helped him win the tournament. He walked about a block, then threw the stick away and put his sword back by his side. He had a feeling he was being watched and was not going to be caught off guard. He quickened his pace, attempting to lose whoever it was that was following him.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Nelo Angelo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Daniel looked down at the lamp post, but then noticed something from the building across from him. There were two more figures..."what to do...what to do..." Should he approach the other figures, or just keep eying the ones down near the lamp? Finally, Daniel made his mind. Quietly, Daniel made his way towards the figures on the other building, keeping a calm, cool expression on his face, keeping the rising blood lust within him hidden. When he got close, he raised his hands, and walked slwoly towards them. Looking at Keyo, he stopped. "I'm not here to fight." Danile continued to walk towards him, then stopped, and took a seat. "So, you are other participants in the tourniment?"

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

<(Dante, “This? This is my entourage!”)>

Oh, the thrill of a true challenge, the thrill that awaited him within the ruined city, the thrill that awaited Dante. The being strode into the town with a strutting gait, accompanied by a small legion of female characters, most of a similar pallor to himself, though none had wings beyond the three closest to him, whose wings were hardly large enough to lift a cat. The slender, grey skinned man entered the registration area, cooperatively allowing the merry men to check and scan his tattoo.

After passing through the feeble attempt at security, the crowd of ghoulish women crowded through the slightly less pleased security men, trying to check the few that they could get a hold of for tattoos. “I’m terribly sorry about them! They’re with me, they won’t be participating.” Dante called to the men who promptly let them through and resumed their unnaturally pleasant stances.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Reiu » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm

-Keyo-

Keyo watched Noel as she talked loudly to herself. Hey, looks like she has another self, i wonder if that side of the girl will be a good fight. No, you're not gaining control! Oh come now, you know you can't always be in control... Keyo ignored his other half, watching as Noel found she was talking to herself. "I understand... many have those moments.." Keyo then watched as tiny streams of darkness came out of Noel for a bit, and Keyo thought to himself, I guess she can't fully control her other side either... The clouds slowly started to become closer, as Keyo's shadow became lighter against the surface of the building. Keyo nodded at Noel as she apologized again, and walked towards the edge of the building, his head on the edge. He sat like that for a while, thinking to himself.

"I'm not here to fight"

Keyo saw Daniel, and jumped, a small growl escaping him and he drew near in front of Noel, his onyx fur a little bit on edge as of being in wolf form yet. Soon the fur settled, but still stood close to Noel. "I am," He looked at Noel, and then paid attention to Daniel's smell, which gave off the scent of much blood. "and I hope you don't intend to fight yet as you smell like you shed much blood." He looked at the scythe on the man's back, "and you smell like you want more." He felt his other side stir roughly at the smell of blood, but managed to suppress it. He eyed Noel, wandering as of what she might do. While waiting for Noel to speak, he resumed his human form, yet still kept his tail, ears, and demon eyes. The sun was yet unblocked, allowing it's light to reflect off of his onyx hair. He then fidgeted around momentarily, wondering if Daniel might say something about his female like appearance. He hoped not.

Postby Kemious » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 am

-Soren-

Near the wind grew stronger. At first it was slow and unnoticeable , but with each passing moment it increased in velocity and intensity finally forming a whirlwind of dust, debris and leaves. There was actually a threat it might turn into a tornado, before it abruptly stopped. All the spinning objects dropped to the ground with a clatter.

From the center of what had been the whirlwind, step out Soren.

"Eh.." he blinked softly as he looked around. "Looks like we made it sis?" he chirped happily. There was no reply. "Sis. Sis?" he looked frantically around for his sister to no avail. With a depressed sigh he moaned at the unfairness his existence. His precious sister was not around. It seemed that they had been separated somewhere during the trip.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 am

{Happiness Bunny}

_Lamp Post_

Haps lowered his eyes at Madeline, he then raised up his bottle of booze and started to pour it on the ground. "Son of a bitch, I thought I stopped that sort of shit!" He complained loudly. Haps shrugged and took a step closer to Madeline. " Vescent is a shape shifting, people eating, ugly mother f*cker, who is unkillable and f*cking not human. " He explained using a lot curse and harsh words to describe the villain.

Haps took another step closer to Madeline. " Him and that council of his tried to burn his world and for fun used me and a few others as his pawns to do the job." He explained, his angry mood seemed to increase little by little. Haps tossed the empty booze bottle at a wall and smashed it. The glass of the bottle shattered everywhere on the ground. " I got pissed, kick their ass, and saved the bloody world. Only to discover, I couldn't go home to my dimension and that prick survived the explosion." He added.

" The f*cker now send me here so I can assume the brothers got some dirty deeds planned."
Haps said as he stuck out a middle to the sky. " F*ck, whatever, I'll f*cking save the day again and maybe go f*cking home." He continued as he then reached for a cigarette and his lighter in his pant pockets. He placed one in the right corner of his mouth just like before.

Haps face was now an inch a way from Madeline." I'm Haps, the Happiness Bunny, real or not, their apart of who am I. " He mentioned and then rudely questioned " Now who the f*ck are you? And what's your stake in this tournament?" He then took a step back from Madeline's personal space and lit his cigarette. " Miss light on her feet and soft of voice." He remarked.
More Robots

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:10 am

Daniel just chuckled a little. He was good. He was very good, a worthy opponent. "I do what I need to do keep myself alive. I have no qualms about killing other if it means my survival." Daniel examined Keyo, taking in all his features. "You are a demon, are you not? It' been a while since I've met another demon. Last one I met tried to kill me...and well, the outcome was not pleasent. For the demon I mean." Daniel shuddered at th ememory of what he had done to the demon, but it was not a shudder of disgust, or even guilt, but a shudder of pleasure. He had to contain his growing blood lust, till the tourniment began at least, or things could indeed get very, very messy. "My name is Daniel. Whats yours?"

Next

Return to Role Playing