DC: The Night before the Dawn RP (IC: The beginning)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

DC: The Night before the Dawn RP (IC: The beginning)

Postby Archrival » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Most people believe that the universe was created by either the big bang or by an almighty being, they were half right. The universe was created by a being, well an entity at that. The entity of life created all of creation, it made the stars the planets and it finally made the emotional spectrum. Now to rule over each segment of the emotional spectrum it created entities much like itself and spread them out throughout the universe.

This is said in the book of Oa, the manuscript of the universe that details of the past and or the future. One such detail has been forbidden for centuries as it fortells of a prophecy in which the universe will suffer a dark fate. This prophecy was read by two of the Gaurdians of the Universe, the protectors of the book of Oa, for reading such a prophecy the two were banished. This is where our story begins.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[On Oa]
Hal sat amongst a council his peers, to the left sat the Green Lanterns drill instructor and Hal's best friend Kilowog, to his right sat another top member and former host of Ion (the entity of will) Kyle Rayner. Hal had been summoned to Oa by the gaurdians as they had important mission for the Green Lanterns, in recent events Sinestro had been kidnapped from the Green Lanterns who were transporting him to his execution on Korugar (his home planet) and taken to Ysmault the home of the newly formed Red Lanterns. "I believe the best course of action would be to storm Ysmault and rightfully take back the prisoner for his execution on Korugar" Spoke one reckless Lantern. "No." Replied Hal defiantly. "The best course would be to said a small yet strong sqaudron to Ysmault to retrive Sinestro, they are only a small corps currently and sending a large group may wipe them out and we don't want that even if they are wanting to kill a former member of our corps." Hal turned to his fellow lanterns beside him who nodded in agreement. "Then it's agreed." Chimed a member of the gaurdians, "we shall send Hal, Kyle, Kilowog, Guy Gardner and John Stewart to Ysmault to retrieve Sinestro and bring him to Korugar for proper execution." The Gaurdian stated as he floated above the gathered Lanterns.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[On Earth]
William Hand also known as the Black Hand sat before the bodies of his parents and siblings, he had murdered them cold blood now he sat there sobbing into the arms of his deceased mother, nearby to him stood a chair with a rope hanging from the ceiling, William looked up with tears in his eyes, his faced fixed in a half grin half frown expression as he staired at the rope that hung before him.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Re: DC: The Night before the Dawn RP (IC: The beginning)

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:38 pm

{Gotham City, Residential District -- DuCaffney Apartment Complex}

The shaded figures walked and stumbled, noisily entering the dark apartment. The giggles and stifled laughs of the two women filtered in, echoing through the silent dark of the emptied abode. The figure following them closed the door, forbidding the light of the halls from rushing through. A flick later and the lights came on through the entire apartment. The man's finger closed down, black leather glove moving to rest into the large pocket on the front of his hoodie jacket. His face and hair hidden under the lifted hood of the jacket.

The two girls -- whom he had brought home from an evening dancing and mingling at the club -- were drunk and holding glasses of even more of their fruity drinks. He wasn't sure what they'd ordered since he'd only heard bits of it through the noise of the music and crowd. They were likely -teenies of some kind, as far as he knew. He gave a slight shrug while stepping forward and watching them.

"Hope you girls have had a pleasant evening so far," he stated, his voice deep and roughly distorted naturally under a graveled pronunciation.

The blonde smiled wryly and stepped toward him, her scarlet dress glittering as she moved. "Oh, boy, have youuuu ever been helpful with that!" She giggled a bit then fell over forward to the couch five feet or so from the door. She then started laughing as the thinly strapped dress sloped from her shoulder to bare a breast before she mildly brushed it back up. Her brunette friend laughed with her at the accidental exposure, flopping beside her on the couch.

The man strolled forward, his black jeans rolling against the hem of his gray hoodie. His white sneakers stopped as he looked out the glass doors to the balcony. "Well, I thought we might make it more enjoyable. Just all the better for you to experience what you can...before you die." He turned and strolled to the table setting just before the couch. He pulled his gloved hand from his hoodie pocket and sat a glass vial of clear but foggy liquid. Obviously thicker than water and giving off an odd scent to the air.

The girls started to immediately sober up at that and gave him a silent stare each. The brunette responded first. "... Yeah. When we met and agreed to commit suicide together, we kinda expected it to be all dreary and grim... But you really, reeeeeeealllly helped us enjoy our last night, Johnny!" She smiled and lifted her glass to him, taking a quick sip from the thin, brown fluid as a small, cylindrical ice cube rolled between her crimson lips.

"Yeah! Thanks loads for being so nice... Though, why haven't you taken that hood down at all tonight? I wanna see that strong chin I was tickling earlier on the dance floor..." She said in a suggestive voice as she stood up and put her glass onto the table. She slowly crossed between the couch and table, moving near Johnny.

"Well..." He spoke as she drew closer. "I'm just a little shy about my looks," her hands lifted, fingers stretching out to brush along the sides of the hood. She pinched the fabric and quickly pushed, exposing his face. His wide smile came forward for the ladies and the brunette gave a slight gasp at his sight.

"You..." She stared at him a moment, looking up and down his entire head. "... You are pretty damn hot, you know." She said as a sly grin crossed her lips.

Johnny chuckled amusingly as his smile tilted and smirked at the girls. His short, brown hair spiked slightly to his left. A thin goatee and mustache lined around his mouth and full lips. "Heheh... Thanks for that. I tried something knew with my hair," he patted his chin and top of his hair. "Didn't think the look would actually work for me." His face was masculine and strong. Chin only broad enough to give him a rugged expression that coupled with his graveled voice to accentuate his high cheek bones and smooth brow. His leaf green eyes darted aside and toward the kitchen around the corner wall several feet from the couch. "Ah, right."

He stepped back and toward the kitchen while watching the girls. "I nearly forgot... I invited a friend of mine to join us. I thought he might...help me to make this night all the more important for you girls before we get to," his index finger pointed to the poison he'd brought for their suicide pact, "it."

Te blonde brushed her mid-length, parted hair back a bit. She didn't seem disgusted, but was more unsure how to react as she watched Johnny with a blank expression. She looked to her friend who started to smile wide and giggle at the slight embarrassment of enjoying the idea. She blushed bright as she saw her friend watching her. The blonde took it in stride and smiled, looking back to Johnny. "Well, that sounds like it could be fun... Can't wait to meet him."

Johnny nodded with a sly grin. "Good! I'll give him a call and then get the meal I thought we'd spike for after some fun. Our own little Last Supper," he quickly turned the corner into the kitchen, moving into the rest of the apartment.

The blonde moved to sit down with her friend, still smiling as the talking started making her more sober. "Hmmm... Hey, did you see that bartender tonight?"

The brunette looked up at the ceiling, thinking. "Uhh... Oh, yeah, him!" She closed her eyes, shaking her head. "Yeah, he looked a bit... Weird. There were pale splotches all over his face. Kinda like he was wearing blush and it was somehow starting to run..."

Her friend nodded. "And his cheeks were kinda weird... Sort of chubby. Which looked odd seeing how thin he was."

The apartment door clicked as the doorknob turned after being unlocked. The girls both look up as the door inched open and a new man stepped forward. His thin eyes looked toward the ladies, a wide and eerie smile crossing his face. "Awww... Now, why'd you have to say that?" The girls stared, eyes going wide a bit as they looked at the face of the man before them. His right arm swung the door closed and locked it back. "Now things are just going to be sooooo awkward... Heheheheehhhh..." His snide comment and chuckle crept up their spines as he brushed a gloved hand over his dirty, blonde and brown hair that looked unwashed with bits of green tips in it.

The bartender from the club looked the girls over, staring at moments between their breasts and hips. Where the brunette was bustier and more full, her blonde friend was more round at the hips with her smaller, perkier chest. They turned away instantly, suddenly feeling rather guilty and creeped out all at once. All while not noticing that they were getting more pale by the second. The slender man spun on his right heel and stretched out his arms. "So sorry for that... Perhaps I should have been the one with the hood?" He looked up and his lime green eyes went wide as his smile seemed to grow and grow. "Had a bad experience with it before," he lifted his right hand from his pocket with a thin rag, slightly damp. He scrubbed it over his face, smearing the makeup and paint. His smile that had been so odd was now just completely crazed. His cheeks weren't thick with fat as they'd thought. Instead, it was bulged out by festering boils from aged flesh where it had nearly begun to melt long ago. His skin, where it had been pale in some places, began to go completely white as pink streaks of thin makeup and plastic were torn from his face.

He swept his left hand down as he stepped forward, snatching up the blonde's glass that she'd put down. He tossed it back as he leaned his head forward, the drink washing into his hair to start ridding it of the awful dye job. The green pigments began to grow more pronounced. The girls immediately went ghostly pale and tried to stand and move away. But they stumbled over each other and fell to the carpeted floor. The man watched as he showed his teeth, dropping the glass to the floor so it would roll near the table. The teeth were thick and slightly wide, misaligned from growing in awkwardly. Colored slightly brown and yellow from lack of care over the past months. And even had a piece of something green stuck between the front teeth. His gloved hand pocketed his cloth once more, shining slightly to give a purple hue over the dark leather.

"Oh, ladies... Don't be so dramatic." He lowered his head, eyes going wide as he stared straight into their eyes. "That is, after all," his voice, which had been slightly high in pitch, suddenly grew deeper, "what I am here for... Hoohooohehehehhh..."

Johnny stepped back in from the kitchen, tossing his hoodie to the floor. He then pulled the syringe out of his left arm, smiling contently at the girls. "Ah, should have told you sooner... Only part of this will be about suicide." He started walking forward, his steps growing short as he started stumbling. He then fell forward over the glass coffee table, shattering it under his body.

The girls tried to scream but found their voices growing quiet. They crawled back from Johnny's body as the shards of glass stuck out from his face and bare torso, the vial of the poison he'd used spilling out over the floor beside the table. The two tried to stand up, but both found themselves falling over again. This time from lack of strength. The blonde was up on her hands and knees while her friend was collapsed face down, her drink spilling out from her hand. She looked up to the smiling man, eyes wide with terror and rage. "... Wh... Why?..." She soon fell over as well, eyes still open and watching him.

The man stepped forward from in front of the door, having stayed there as a precaution if either had tried to run before things played out. "Oh, can thank your tolerance and lack of thirst, my dear... Your friend must have been drinking a good bit more of the juice than you were." His dress shoe tapped against the glass that Johnny had been holding when he came back in. His hands now gloveless to aid in their little game. The man's fingerprints were all over his own glass that he'd taken one sip from in the kitchen. And both girls had their own glasses to go along with it. "You made things just too easy... We had planned to have him bring you glasses of more booze, but you two just couldn't put the stuff down..."

He turned and shrugged, waving his hands out. "Guess mixing up a poison using bits of addictive chemicals worked out better than I'd hoped. I had figured on you just wanting it more when you got here... But it all works out just fine." Joker began to unlock the door after picking up Johnny's hooded jacket and sliding it on. It was more baggy on his thinner frame and easily covered more of his thinner head. "Your friend should be dead now. And you should be gone in one minute... So, have a good night!"

Joker closed the door, locking it back so that it looked like it was still locked from inside. "And let's just hope that the Bat-bug will bite. Heeheeheeheeheeeee..." He stifled his laugh as he neared the corner of the hall just as the apartment manager walked by to check on a report of a leaking faucet. Joker strolled down to the office on the first floor, taking advantage of the man's absence to replace the manager's spare key onto the shelf where he'd gotten it from earlier. He then walked out of the apartment building as a man began to scream and yell, his hushed laughter growing a bit louder with each step he took until he was in his car and his driver carried him off in a dark purple Trans Am.

The manager would call the police three minutes later. It would be the third time that week that they would find three people dead in the same pattern. This time there wasn't another note, though, to warn them of another that could occur.
Demon of Elru

Postby Iris » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:42 pm

[Brooklyn, New York]

Whispers, whispers, hushed noise and more... The irregular sounds of a city’s life washed through the of Sanderson as he slept, he tossed and turned in his bed as the night life of the modern day continued just outside his apartment window.
But the sounds of cars and traffic, of people and their deeds could not reach him for in his mind a nightmare unfolded.

Dark unshaped shadows stalked him through a deserted city, falling from the very heavens like those damned Stuka sirens on a dark eve , they cast their infection through the earth itself and agony took him for with them came great sorrow, devious change and malicious intent. They came at him without faces and no sound escaped their grasp, Sanderson ran, he needed to get to higher ground. As he ran hear could hear only one thing, it was not the sound of the enemy chasing him, not even the sound of his feet hitting the asphalt streets made a sound, it was the sound of a beating heart. It was constant and fearful, it drowned out everything as dozen more shadows came from above. Was it his? No it didn’t feel like it was yet it was there, the thumping grew louder and louder.
He was cornered, surrounded and all means of escape blocked by the shadows. He could fight them, he was trained, he wasn’t helpless! He’d go down swinging taking as many of them down as possible. A dark hand gripped his shoulder and forcefully turned him, fear took Sanderson for up close the shadow was faceless, it didn’t even resemble a human body, it was foreign, it was alien. A white crack appeared at the centre of the shadow and watched as it slowly grew wider.
The thumping grew louder, he couldn’t move, he couldn’t escape as the thing in front of him began to twitch as the crack grew until it was a sick, twisted smile.
A new sound escaped from that white chasm, it echoed and mocked him, “hahaha, HAHAHAHA” the laughter spread to the other shadows and soon the once silent city was filled with a crescendo of laughter, Sanderson wanted to run, he wanted to scream but found that he too was laughing.

hahahaha,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sanderson woke up screaming, drenched in sweat. Again his sleep was disturbed by night-terrors, his doctor explained that it was likely due to the trauma suffered from being in suspended animation for nearly 60 years and waking up in a world so suddenly changed. “It’s all in my head.” He whispered as one of his neighbour banged against the wall, “Don’t worry it’s just another nightmare. I’m very sorry for disrupting your sleep.” He called back.
“It’s all in my head, once I get use to my surroundings I’ll be fine.” He thought trying desperately to reassure himself.

Postby Archrival » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 am

-----Downtown Gotham City------
The once gothic yet magestic town now looked like a tundra, people were screaming and running in panicked masses as building were getting frozen left right and centre. Mr. Freeze was the cause of this ice aged based mayhem, the only person not seemingly phased by this was The Penguin who had gone on a stroll with two female associates who also were not phased and just enjoying some ice skating, Freeze did not bother with the former villain as he knew he would not interfer since the bird had gone 'straight'. Freeze walked into the Gotham Bank with 4 goons in persuit, each dressed in winter gear and toting all forms of gun. "Give me all your money! That is if you don't want to be turned into an ice sculture!" Freeze yelled as he froze a fleeing woman into a giant ice block.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby numbuhAsharp » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Downtown Dakota city
It was a seemingly quiet, normal afternoon. That is until the people on the street were knocked off their feet by a series of violent shakes. The source of this strange phenomena was Kangor. A jamaican meta-human with feet large enough to smash a boulder with a single stomp. http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/st ... age/02.jpg
He was taking high, long leaps down the street with a large, heavy looking sack courtesy of a nearby electronics store. Knowing Static and Gear were busy with Ebon, he figured he had gotten off scott free. Although, there was one variable he had forgotten to take into account. Suddenly, he heard drums and a guitar. "What da hell?" he asked to nobody in particular. Suddenly, he heard a voice singing.
"And you're rushin' headlong, you got a new goal
and you're rushin' headlong, out of control
and you think you're so strong
well there aint no stoppin' and there's nothin' you can do about it"

Next thing he knew, Fortisemo was standing in front of him in midair on a platform of crystalline sound. He placed his gloved hand on Kangor's chest and blew him twenty feet away with a blast of sound from his palm. Kangor landed roughly on his gargantuan lower appendages and thought to himself, "Dis is gonna take a while. He likes to drag out fights so he can finish his song."
PS, Ryxlie only has the green hair in hero mode. He has shoulder length black hair in civilian mode.
Last edited by numbuhAsharp on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am the terror that flaps in the night. I'm the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus. I AM -SPLASH- ssoaked.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 pm

{Cyber Punk}

_Downtown Gotham_Bank

Buildings started to freeze from left to right, Cyber Punk moved with caution as he jumped from building to building to observe the cause. Through the visor of his helmet he scanned the area. The red screen suddenly highlighted a person in yellow and brought up a photo to identify the target. " Freeze Huh? Shoot, looks like he entered a bank." Cyber Punk commented as he watched him and his four henchmen force their way into a bank. " Very Problematic." He mentioned as he moved closer to the scene.

" Computing odds, confronting Freeze, has a 72% probability of harming the civilians. 39% if I confront the henchmen. Area of entrance, second floor. "
Cyber Punk said as he made calculations of the situation. This was a delicate matter, since there is hostages so it required excellent planing. He leaped off the building to use his boosters to glide over to second floor. He set foot on a ledge and as he did, compartments opened on his shoulders and legs. Robotic insects crawled on his body, then onto the building itself.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Outside downtown Gotham bank.

yo-Ho, YO-Ho, a pirates life for me. Mikael sang loudly as he staggered out of the alleyway, he burped loudly causing a pirates hat to fall down his face covering his eyes. He giggled drunkedly as he took another sip from the bottle of liquid in his hand and staggered across the road, bumping into the lights and dropping his bottle. He tuttered as he slowly raised the hat back onto his head properly and stared at the sightly bubbling pavement. That stuff's expensive that is. I had to go to a chemist to make that. he mumbled as he turned and walked along the pavement, his coat dragging slightly along the ground as dark wisps seeped out from under it, quickly evaporating. He raised his head as he heard, and then saw a screaming woman run past him, wincing slightly at the high pitch. Huh, wh-what is goooing onn-na? he muttered as he raised his head and looked around at all the frozen buildings and other citizens running around the place. huh...must be a party or parade or something going on... he looked at the building in front of him and blinked a few times at it. Gotham....National....Bank....ah, a robbery perhaps. he grinned slightly at the corner of his mouth as he heard shots being fired inside and more screaming in the bank. He sat down heavily on the kerb, crossed his legs, put his elbows on his knees and rested his chin on his hands as he prepared to watch the bank. He puffed a strand of red hair out of his face and waited, smiling happily.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:52 pm

{Cyber Punch}

_Bank_

Inside the bank, on the second level Cyber Punk strolls around the office area. In his visor, there was a screen of a hacked schematic of the bank's lay out and another with live feed of Freeze. " Damn him, he already frozen a civilian. I need to hurry." He cursed. His pace quickened after the horrible sight. The victim still had time, but regardless, Cyber Punk never liked these kind of situations. " If the schematics, are correct and with the live feeds. I am directly below the one of the goons. " He mentioned as his right hand started to glow brighter. " The live insect should be position for me to begin operations." He commented

A chuck of debris fell onto Goon number 1 with Cyber Punk to follow, knocking him out. On the ground, Cyber Punk right arm transformed into a cannon as he fired high speed bouncy balls at Goon's Two and Goon's Three chest to knock out the wind, out of them before they had a chance to react. His left hand, he laid a mine between him and Mister Freeze. However, Mister Freeze would find another problem besides Cyber Punk as a robotic insect had crawled onto his Dome. The insect looked like a hornet, except with boosters and glowing red eyes.

Yet that was merely a distraction, the insect on Freeze's dome already carried out its order just like the fourth insect on the Fourth Goon's gun as it sliced off the barrel of his weapon.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Archrival » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 am

Freeze grabbed the insect by the scruff of it's neck, the mechanical hornet began to grind and sputter as if his very grip was freezing it's robotic parts. This is exactly what Freeze was doing as year of being in his current state had made his body become as cold as the freeze ray he fired, this made him deadly even in hand to hand combat as he could freeze your whole body if he ever so much as laid a finger on you. "Foolish new recruit, even the great Batman has had trouble so what makes you so sure you're going to succeed where he has failed countless times, huh?" Mr. Freeze gloated as he crushed the frozen bot-bug in his grasp.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby numbuhAsharp » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am

"Nothin' you can do, no there's nothin' you can do about it" "We'll see about dat".
Fortisemo smirked as they closed the distance between eachother "No there's nothin' you can, nothin' you can, nothin' you can do about it". The two combatants met in midair. Kangor with his feet raised, Fortisemo with an orb of crystalline sound in his hand ready to detonate. The resulting blast sent both meta-humans flying. Kangor landed on his feet again looking a little worse for wear, Fortisemo softened his landing by generating blasts from his hands creating a cushion of sound. "And you're rushin' headlong, you got a new goal
and you're rushin' headlong, out of control
and you think you're so strong
well there aint no stoppin' and there's nothin' you can do about it"
Kangor jumped up over Fortisemo threatening to crush him had he not erected a sound barrier. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Fortisemo flattened his hand and fired a crescent shaped blade of sound at his orthepedically challenged foe. Kangor jumped out of the way quick enough to avoid getting sliced in half but his braid wasn't so fortunate. "Hey he used to be a man with a stick in his hand (hoop diddy diddy, hoop diddy doo)" Fortisemo formed two giant gauntlets of crystalline sound on his hands "She used to be a woman with a hot dog stand (hoop diddy diddy, hoop diddy doo)" he blasted sound from his boots propelling himself fists first straight at Kangor "Now you got a soup in the laundry bag
now you got strings, you're gonna lose your rag
you're gettin' in a fight
then it aint so groovy when you're screamin' in the night
let me out of this cheap B movie"
Fortisemo smashed Kangor into a wall and knocked him unconsious. The music stopped "Well that was anticlimactic". Using his incredible ears to scan the city for any more meta-human activity, he heard a news report from a TV a couple blocks away in a cofee shop about Freeze causing mayhem in Gotham city and that Batman had'nt arrived on the scene yet. Also, he heard that a hero known as Cyber Punk entered the bank Freeze was holding up in an attempt to end the chaos. "Cyber Punk? Never heard of him before. Must be new to the buissness. He could probably use a hand. Freeze is one tough cookie. He came to Dakota once and it was not pretty". After taking a moment to find Gotham's sound frequency, he and the space around him was distorted into a spiral. Fortisemo was sucked into the center and disapeared and the space where he was was restored to normal.
Last edited by numbuhAsharp on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the terror that flaps in the night. I'm the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus. I AM -SPLASH- ssoaked.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 pm

{Cyber Punk}

_Gotham Bank_

The barrel of Cyber Punk's right cannon transformed back into right hand as he witness one of his insect's destruction at the hands of Freeze. "Statement: Never give up just like him." Cyber Punk commented as he stated a fact. He stared down Freeze as a mine popped into his left hand. " Statement: Kamikazes are wasteful, but useful." He mentioned out of nowhere. Through, why became clear as suddenly an explosion occurred on Freeze's back, knocking him forward. Cyber Punk timed it just right and tossed a mine in front of Freeze so as he moved forward, he would trigger the mine. A pillar of visible heat launched up engulfing Freeze's body.

Apparently the robotic insect, Freeze destroyed earlier planted a time delayed explosion on his back. So when it crawled on his Dome, it was distracting him so he wouldn't find out about the explosive. As it would seem Freeze can freeze items by touch. However, Freeze shows control of it, thus he must be aware of his surrounding. A conclusion Cyber Punk realized after Freeze's demonstration. " Computing, Freeze's chances of retaliation, 71%." Cyber Punk stated as he remained where he stood with the one mine he placed earlier still between him and Freeze. Bouncy balls, he fired earlier zoomed pasted Cyber Punk's head and bounced in other directions within the room.

" Goons Status: Down for the most part. Still I should proceed with caution."
Cyber Punk thought as he still received live feeds from his other insects.
More Robots

Postby Archrival » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 am

Freeze took the blast in his stride and stood his ground, he took the brunt of the explosian like a sumo getting ready for a bout in the ring. "That was sneaky of you little rookie, but that trick now will no longer work on me." Freeze pulled a minature freeze ray gun from a holster on his side and fired it at the mine Cyber punk had lay on the floor. "You and your pathetic toys, you're just like the Batman except I'll actually put you on the slab as block of ice!" Freeze laughed as he fired his minature freeze ray at Cyber punk with decent accruracy.
Last edited by Archrival on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby numbuhAsharp » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:47 am

"Hmm, the fun's already begun" remarked Fortisemo when he saw Freeze's henchmen (if you'll pardon the expression) out cold. Deciding to listen in on the situation before rushing in without a plan, he heard Cyber Punk held at gun-point by Freeze and the trigger already half pulled. Quick as a flash, he put a wall of sound in front of CP. "Phew, that was way too close. I'd better get in there before all frozen Hell breaks loose"

Postby Happy Little Gekko » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:08 pm

{Aldale - A small city south of Gotham}

Alan walked out of the cinema into the light drizzel that had seemed to have been waiting for him. It had been there all morning and Alan had hoped that a few hours spent slumped in chair would entise the clouds to move away, but it didn't. It hadn't helped that the movie he had picked was terrible! It was some knock-off attempt at a cross generour zombie/vampire/romantic comedy/thiller, with unbelievble acting and graphics that did nothing to improve the poor lighting and makeup. Hence the light rain only tossed him into a fouler mood, sticking to the outside of his bright orange jacket.

A shadow passed behind him and a large furry paw shielded his head from the rain. Alan didn't look round. He was still fed up with Teddy for dragging him out in the early hour of the morning to investigate a fire on the otherside of town, only to find the vandals already behind in custody. Being sleep deprived did nothing to improve his poor health. The wind began to pick up and Alan had the distinct impression that some god was having a nice laugh about his situation.
He walked down a few side streets away from the downtown area, hoping that some wise-ass kid was going to see him as an easy target, pull out a knife and give some excuse to watch Teddy kick him into tomorrow. It wasn't so much the watcing the wanabe mugger get battered into the ground, it was expression on his face as an eight and a half Teddy bear, with beady eyes and retractable claws materialise right infront of him, that gave Alan the satisfaction.
But there was no mugger, only a tramp sleeping in the dank corner.

Alan wandered on, his mood bring about a small attack of difficult breathing as one or other of his aliments kicked in. He braced himself against a wall to breath better, just as a squad car rolled by. The officer backtracked his car and turned it down the larger ally next to the one Alan was in.
*Just my luck, get collared for loitering* thought Alan as he heard the car grind to a halt. "Teddy, get us out of here, i can't be bothered to deal with anything right now"
Teddy looked sideways at his master and although he didn't move, his eyes showed his dissaproval of avoiding the law. Reluctantly Teddy picked Alan up on his back, took an imaginary deep breath and ran at the nearest wall.... He jumped. He made it halfway up the building before he had to dig his clwas into the bare brickwork and drag himself up the rest.
Alan glanced back down at the stunned cop, who would only see Alan floating in midair. Chuckeling to himself at the first pleasure he had all day, he viewied the landscape.
"Alright Teddy, you win, go find us some trouble!"
Small little creatre hyped up on red bull, will take over world... or explode on impact
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Timer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 pm

[bank]
All at once inside the bank there was a cacophony of explosions and light... the roof blew apart in a six foot circle… those with sharp eyes could make out just in time as with the rubble the fell was mixed five flash grenades while silhouetted Freeze like a show puppet.. as the dust settled a figure walked from the smoke, a powerfully build man in a black tactical suit, Adorned with orange gloves and boots.. a massive tool belt held grenades, gadgets and weapons.. his back a metal staff and at his side a sword made from Promethium. His face was covered in a split mask, one side half with gaps for his mouth and eye, the other a featureless black patch… “Nice place you’ve got here freeze.. hope you don’t mind me crashing the party…”

Postby Spooky Spider Tiki » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

[Removed]
Last edited by Spooky Spider Tiki on Sat May 08, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you dont know what a quartermaster is , then you can never be one.
Resident QuarterMaster

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 pm

{Cyber Punk}

_Bank_ Tomorrow Heroes! _

" Statement: Why use the same trick, when I already have one in motion." Cyber Punk declared in his cold monotone voice. Freeze may have destroyed the mine that stood between the two, but Cyber Punk remained unfaded by it's destruction and the ray gun Freeze pointed with at him. However, as Cyber Punk readied his thrusters to move out of there, the ice blast connected with something. "What?" Cyber Punk said in confusion. " Did the ray gun malfunction. No, this is freeze. He's no amateur, that's for sure." He thought as he pondered the reason behind this mysterious event.

Through as Cyber Punk reacted to this invisible wall. From behind Freeze, his dome shattered with glass shards falling to the floor. A rubber ball rolled passed Freeze's feet and now he would noticed strange dents on the floors and walls which sizes varied. The Rubber Balls, Cyber Punk fired earlier were increasing in speed and damage done within the room, they were in. Cyber Punk shook his head, he felt this was hardly the time to dwell about such strange things especially when it involves a lucky break. "Statement: I had hacked into the heater of this bank. I had it increase the temperature slowly to a level, that I doubt you would be able to stand for very long." He mentioned from behind the ice wall. Through the ice wall, a bright flash occurred as Freeze would able to see. " I think, its time. I disarm you." He declared as the ice wall started to melt.

The roof of the bank exploded with a display of light and the sound of thunder. Even with the rubble were more explosives. " This isn't Freeze's style, that for sure. Someone else is here." Cyber Punk thought as he waited for the dust to settle. Yet when it did, Cyber Punk complained with a sarcastic remark "Well, this definitely decreased the level of difficulty." He ripped apart the ice wall like a hot butter knife through cold butter. " Freeze is there some sort of disc or mystical item in the vault? Cause a class of villain like him doesn't do robberies, out of the blue like you." Cyber Punk asked.

" Oh well, I'm going to my ass kicked, but I will stop this madness."
Cyber Punk said with the intense light coming from his right hand. He suddenly stretched out his fingers.
More Robots

Postby Timer » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 am

"Ha.. kid.. i've been kicking people like you around since before you built your first toy.." The man Spun his arm to his back and dis-attached the staff, Spinning it around his body in a smooth action creating a whirlwind of metal before it came to rest neatly on his shoulders "And as for my reason's.. why not? I never miss the opportunity to beat around some uppity superhero.. like the bat.. or you as it may seem.. " He span the staff again, around his back and into his outstretched hands.. in one fluid motion he flicked a button in its center and three infernal bolts of energy jumped towards cyberpunk.. his staff was set to its 'lethal' setting.. "And my name.. is deathstroke!"

Postby Archrival » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:54 am

Freeze sprung into action finally, he pulled out a second freeze pistol and fired multiple shots at Cyber punk. "Turned up the heating? Well aren't you the little hacker. No matter I have protection from that as well." Freeze pushed a button on his chest, a metallic hood swished over his head and face, with a second button pressed it glew bright blue from two eye slots. "This suit lets me withstand many variations of heat, and you are right to think this isn't just a simple robbery but I'm experienced enough to know never tell a hero your plans." Freeze began to make his way to the banks vault. "Deathstroke you will be paid substantially if you finished off those pathetic heroes."
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby numbuhAsharp » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:46 am

Fortisemo decided to blast his way in through the wall (just 'cause he could). He scanned the hallway and discovered the place was chalk-full of Freeze's minions. After a moment of thought, he decided on a battle tactic. He began to play music and form a ball of sound around himself and ran at top speed at the henchmen who just turned the corner
"Ever since I was a young boy, I played the silver ball
from Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all
but I aint seen nothing like him in any amusement hall
that deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball"
. He plowed through them like wet paper. Suddenly, he heard an electronic buzzing. He looked around and saw a small robotic inscect. "Must be one of CP's. Damn, this is sophisticated stuff. I'm impressed. It's got a little camera on it. Guess he knows I'm here. Hi CP, name's Fortisemo I'm a meta-human hero from Dakota. I thought I'd lend you a hand with Frosty. I'll be right there". He continued to roll down the hall "He stands like a statue, becomes part of the machine
feeling all the bumpers, always playing clean
plays by intuition, the digit counters fall
that deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball"
Last edited by numbuhAsharp on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:29 am

{Cyber Punk}

_Bank_

" I'm not going to make it easy for you, old man. "
Cyber Punk remarked, his mannerism were beginning to change. His boosters activated as he leaped up to the second floor of the bank to avoid the three lethal bolts. That was made possible thanks to Deathstroke who needed to destroy two floors to make a flashy entrance. " I'm outnumbered by seriously deadly villains. I hope something changes the odds in my favor." He thought as the situation didn't bold well for this armor wearing hero. " You know, I've read your file in the Teen Titan's archives. Its bad comedy." He commented " I think, my brother Dark Halo could write something better."

With his glowing right hand, a mine appeared and Cyber Punk tossed at Freeze's projectiles. It exploded and thus destroying Freeze's second chance of freezing him solid. "Oh please, you're precious armor can't last forever and when I claw my way into you, its over." Cyber Punk stated as his left hand glowed. In each hand, three mines appeared and for each mine, Cyber Punk tossed it all Freeze's direction. Some in front of him, some behind, so they would all explode upon him . " Whatever is inside the vault is going to remain untouched by the likes of you." Cyber Punk commanded.

One of the live feeds picked up another person, who left a message. " Is this guy a blessing or a curse, I wonder. Better than nothing, I suppose." Cyber Punk thought of this Fortisemo character, who hails from Dakota and is a meta-human.
More Robots

Postby Archrival » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 am

Freeze's hand moved like lightning and shot a freeze beam at each of the three mines that were approaching him, two shots with the left gun and one with the right. "I am getting tired of your games little boy, just let me claim my prize and I will be gone like a winter's chill into spring." Freeze calmly said, the villain was almost starting to wear thin on niceties but he remain composure for now. He carried on his walk towards the vault which contained what he saught.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Timer » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 am

Cyber Punk's eyes so focused on freeze hadn't noticed the movement behind him.. as his mines exploded, coving the scene in a thick cloud of dust and smoke Deathstroke made his move, With grace and strength beyond the capabilities of a mortal man he lept through, bounding up broken pillars and ending up on the broken edge opf the second floor behind cyberpunk before the young hero had even blinked.. as the smoke began to clear he would realise that the orage and black clad assassin wasn't with freeze anymore.. about the same time Deathstroke would be bringing a full overhead swing with his staff down on his back...

Postby numbuhAsharp » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 am

Fortisemo was down the hall from the room CP was in. He made a suit of sound armor around himself, changed the music, and went into a power slide straight at the wall. He sang
"Alright, I got something to say
it's better to burn out than fade away"
. He made contact with the wall fortunately, the sound armor kept his body from getting pulverized and allowed him to smash through the wall.
"Rise up, gather round, rock this place to the ground
Burn it up, let's go for broke, watch the night go up in smoke". He muted the music and the impact so he could sneak up on Freeze and hopefully resolve this quickly.
Last edited by numbuhAsharp on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Jenny – Just outside Gotham/making her way to the bank.

“So, that’s just a small milkshake then, Miss Smith? Would you like anything else?” asked the manager of the small restaurant Jenny was situated in.

“No, that’ll be fine, thanks,” Jenny said brightly. She would have asked for more, but unfortunately she had eaten before she had arrived here. It was a pleasant tiny little restaurant just outside of Gotham, the kind that made you feel like everyone knew everyone else. Indeed, the manager made a point of getting to know each and everyone of his customers. Jenny and him had just been having a good chat, and as he walked away to fetch her order, the girl noted to herself that she really should come here again sometime. The restaurant reminded her how much she missed Italy, where she had been on her travels only yesterday. Flicking out her notebook and retrieving her ‘pen’ from her pocket (surprisingly the pen disguise wasn’t just for decoration), she made a few notes on the place. Perhaps she could do a review on it…she had done a few small reviews on restaurants before.

In the corner of the room on a wall, a Tv that had been showing a music video flicked onto the news. Jenny looked up suddenly at the mention of the words “Gotham Bank” and “Robbery”. She listened and watched the report carefully, a mischievous smile slowly brightening up her whole face.

The manager appeared cheerily from out of the restaurant kitchen, carrying a milkshake, “Here’s your order then, Miss…” He glanced over to the empty seat where Jenny had been moments before, and then around at the rest of the room. The only sign of the girl’s departure was a faint breeze, and the swing of the door. “…Smith…”

The Time Lady had already changed and had entered the city, running whilst the world slowly moved around her, as she fiddled with the settings on her TMD wrist strap. She had only been passing through, never having been in this part of the world yet. However as she brought a satellite map of the city up on the screen of her manipulator, one glance at it and she had absorbed the information. She then brought up a map of the bank which she had hacked into, doing the same. She now knew exactly where she was going. It would only take a moment now…
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Next

Return to Role Playing