Heroic Tales- The Epilogue IC- Chapter2 Creature Ireland

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Heroic Tales- The Epilogue IC- Chapter2 Creature Ireland

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 am

[Team Sea]
Ethan flinched slightly, he knew what was coming, maybe it wasn’t entirely the best approach to upset her. ’Or are you afraid? ‘ Her eyes glared at Garrath, he could feel her dislike boring into the back of his skull, “I am not afraid you insufferable coffin dodger… But neither am I stupid either…”, her hands had clenched into fists as she was straining against the bonds fighting Amber to escape. The paintings on the walls twisted again, becoming a want, a desire, the image of Amber lying dead and bloody on a bed of white rose petals, Garrath walking in the room to find her, the scene replayed over an over. If amber had looked white before it was nothing as to how she looked now.

You're pathetic, weak…. Pathetic… weak…. And I am not wasting another second of my time on you.. Kathrin very nearly knocked Amber over in her struggle to get free, Ethan moved forwards to help, as his sister strained harder, her wrists bleeding as she tried to get free, “COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD… No one just walks away from me…” She spat at him, “You want to know what’s happening? What’s really happening…. Annihilation of fools like you, destruction of your cities, and towns and kings… only the worthy will be left to live in the new order… his order.” The red eyes leered at him again, from all the paintings on the wall this time, all with the same figure surrounded by smoke and chaos, “The plague is only the beginning…”

Location: Unspecified location, plotting... Always Plotting...

Postby Wins2 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:49 pm

The town was avoiding them like the plague itself, “Why am I not surprised,” Erederis said to himself glancing over at Nef. The entire entire town cowered in fear of the party, it seemed finding horses wouldn’t be so simple, or would it? Erederis peered off into the distance, sighting an ranch with horses, but not just any horses (Intelligence: 14), Pegasus the horses with wing. Erederis had heard stories from other horses, speaking of their cousins with the ability to fly. The hunter never thought he’d see one up close, but there they were in the flesh.

Erederis motioned the others to hurry up, “Come on let’s go,” He said as he ran onto the dirt road to reach the ranch. As the hunter approached the front door of ranch, he knocked on the door and said, “Hello is anyone there, we’d like to get some horses please.”

Postby Keiran » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:58 pm

So I was right, Severus thought, stunned and in his shock, his mouth moved of it's own accord. "Have I cheated by waiting?" he drawled smoothly, his voice hard and cold as ice, "I thought this was a riddle, meant to make a person think. No matter, it's a mouse. The answer is a mouse." He licked his lips and looked at the little girl. This isn't a child, I don't think, he quailed a violent shiver as he stared at the teddy bear. But I must continue on, I must stop the Dark One. At any cost to myself. I don't really care, but I must get control back. He watched the girl, standing like a statue, blank and impassive. Severus awaited for her response.

Postby Alcas » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:35 pm

He looked up at the painting, but continued on to finish as though he hadn't seen it. He would never let it happen, so it need not affect him, but a worm of doubt crept into his mind. He knew what his mind was going to start thinking about, but tried to avoid it. He glanced at Ethan for a moment but other than that he finished his speech resolutely and turned away. He wanted to kill this woman, more than he had ever wanted to kill anyone in his life.

Kathrin did exactly as he had wanted. One mention of the topic he wanted and the game was over, or so he hoped. The last time Garrath had employed this technique he had envisioned his mana as a wedge. Now that Garrath had her speaking on the topic he wanted her to, he simply applied this wedge in the form of his own and Ethan's mana into the gap he had made in her defenses. If he was subtle she wouldn't notice, but she would still answer anything they asked about that particular topic. As long as they didn't ask any irrelevant questions, she wouldn't notice that she was answering questions she normally wouldn't, that is if it worked, he wouldn't know until they started questioning her. He let this stand in his mind for the other two to see, so that they would know they were free to question her as well.

"Alright then, now that your not wasting my time, let me ask you a question." For some reason he instinctively did not want to ask about the crimson eyes in the painting right away. He knew that she might care strongly enough about that to overcome the magic's influence, which would ruin their chance. He needed to ease her towards that topic. "Other than yourself and Guther who else works for your master? For instance who is with Guther now, and what are they doing?" Now the only thing to do was to wait and see if she answered the question.

Postby TsunaXionus » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:10 pm

[Scias]

Scias saw it odd that the town would be deserted, And people were avoiding them. This was the first time that people avoided him while on a quest. He knew that he had to concentrate on the quest.

He looked up at the distance where a small ranch was. It seemed there were horses there. Erederis seemed very Excited. As He drew closer, He notice the Winged-horses. "I wonder" Scias whispered to himself. As they went up the dirt road and to the ranch door. Scias was wondering If they would really be allowed to ride such horses, seemed unlikely. He watched closely to know what creature would own a barn with such magnificent creatures.
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Caim » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:34 pm

A stunned and worried expression forced itself onto Ethan's face before he recovered enough to shoot Garrath a mean look. The mage really wasn't helping things by pissing Kathrin off. He would have smacked the man on the arm if it wouldn't just make things even worse. Ethan gave Amber a quick pat on the shoulder as Garrath spoke, he was surprised that his sister wanted to gut her instead of the man who had actually insulted her. She was more bloodthirsty than even he had thought, they were going to need to talk for awhile once everything was said and done...

Well, Garrath had managed to get some information from her. So, the plague was all about some sort of 'new order', and it seemed like the ring-leader had glowing red eyes if the paintings were any indication. Some sort of mage, maybe? It would have definitely fit, and Kathrin could probably stand working for someone like that if she honestly believed she was going to be able to lead her own army of assassins.

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:30 am

[Team Sea]
Kathrin’s eyes were closed tightly, as she tried to think of something else, The image of Guther had already appeared in the paintings, and more shadows that steadily got clearer, A woman with dark brown hair and black eyes of swirling clouds, a blood magic user… she flickered in and out of view as Kathrin tired to obscure the team, what she was thinking of. “Tell them my dark flower….” Kathrin’s eyes opened and she stared at one of the paintings a flash of fear crossed her face. And for that moment Ethan’s heart jumped, Kat never outwardly showed fear. The voice was charismatic, manly, it had a sadistic lint to it.

“But…”
“Sometimes the cat plays with the mouse…. But the mouse never wins…” The blood red eyes were staring at Ethan, a feeling like he should kneel before the painting echoed around in his chest.
“Yes my lord… the other’s in my team are, Victoria… Bloodbrand… Shift…. Ty’rin and you already know of Guther and myself..” her eyes were on the painting, the other paintings swam to life to reveal the people she had mentioned.

[Team land]
“They’re not for sale!” a shrill voice yelled from inside, “Go away!” the group caught a glance of the creatures face, as it peeked out the window, and then squeeked and move out of view of the ogre. It looked like some kind of goblin, the green skin, and twisted facial features unmistable, “Take that ogre away, before he eats everything.”

[Severus’ mind]
“Correct…” The little girl smiled, and door appeared where the fireplace was, “Continue….” Severus continued down through the door, and was dismayed when he found that he came out exactly where he had left in maze. A voice laughed around his ears, “It’s not supposed to be easy you know…”

Postby Iris » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 am

"Hurh, hurh, green-thing not-right this day." The ogre chuckled heartidly, "Gor'fek just ate and pleased Great Maw, he not-so hungry to eat green-thing's... uh... things."
The ogre had been rather quiet ever since the fight with Were-Nef, partly due hunger, partly due to him wanting to recover from having direct contact with his deity and mostly because he was seasick, again. Ogres are land creatures through and through so unfortunately they don't do so well with boats.

Once on land Gor'fek became his usual self, clumsy but happy.
"Gor'fek forget why we here Hunter..." He admitted to Erederis, "Gor'fek not ride on beast-things like man-things, hurh, hurh, Gor'fek too big 'n' heavy."

Postby Caim » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 am

"Flower...?" Ethan stiffened and turned around as the new voice spoke. Kathrin looked terrified of the glowing red eyes. His eyes widened slightly as he gripped the hilt of his short sword while his other hand reached for one of his many throwing knives. Whoever it was, they clearly had some influence over her mind, and they had somehow managed to intimidate Kathrin of all people. Not a good combination. Ethan couldn't help but glare at painting, and hopefully whoever was talking behind it. They were way too close to his sister, and there was something else wrong about the eyes. He felt an urge to...bow down to them. It must have been magic, something in his voice, maybe?

Ethan only barely remember to glance around at the other paintings once Kathrin was done listing her comrades' names. "...And who the-, who are you?" There was no real point in hiding how he felt by this point, but...something about it all made not want to look like a foul-mouthed git to...everyone, or was it the voice again...?

Postby Keiran » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:47 am

"Damn, of course it wouldn't be easy, but you'd think I'd at least be as far as I walked through the house," he muttered, gently cutting a piece from the scarp of cloth tucked into his waistband. He gently wrapped his finger but did nothing for his temple, he needed the cloth and he would not be able see it if it was a red as the creepy killer flowers. Well, he didn't know if they would actually try to kill him but it's better to be on the safe side. "Better overprepared then under," he continued to talk to himself as he began to walk once more. He held the knife tightly in his right hand, his knuckles turning white from the force of the grip. "Maybe I should mark my way by cutting the flowers off," he mused looking at them curiously, "No, better not. Dunno what might happen, I'll excerise caution for now." He winced slightly as the blood started to dry on his face, he really did need to stop doing that.

Postby Wins2 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:04 pm

“Great… it’s never easy is it?” Erederis said disappointed, the owner of the Pegasus wouldn’t sell them to the party, so he had come up with something. Gor’fek had been talking, and the somewhat slow ogre had not been paying attention, Erederis told him, “We’re here to catch Guther, from the boat attack remember, the big guy, and we need these horses to catch-up with him before he gets to the well.” Erederis had to think fast and find a way to get these horses soon.

An idea came to Erederis, but he didn’t feel right going through with it, with no choice in the matter though he had to. Knocking on the door in an attempt to intimidate he said, “Hey, if you don’t give us these horses, well, you know this ogre with me, he might just eat everything like you said he is quite hungry after all, so what will you do?” Erederis could only hope the owner wouldn’t call his bluff, since he didn’t want to have to steal the horses.

Postby TsunaXionus » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:34 pm

[Scias]

Scias was disappointed of the expected reaction. He knew that they might not be able to ride magnificent horses such as those. He did not forget what they needed to do. Then Erederis tried to Intimidate the green goblin. "Things have gotten complicated" He thought to himself. He then thought that we might not get very far. He looked around for a possible entrance so they would have an easier time persuading the little goblin.

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:29 am

~Time Skip~ (I’m really struggling with writers block so we’ll get this damn thing moving again, I’ll talk to Caim and Alacas about what happened in Kats mind)

Gor’fek prayed to the great maw, his muscles bulged and he found the stamina to run for hours, he was not agile, just consistent, a bull on a mad charge through the undergrowth, through trees, and clambering over mountains, when they settled in for the night, the ogre would stuff himself full of food, ready to go again the next morning.

The others had persuaded the goblin to give them the winged horses, their feathers beating against the back of the hero’s legs. It was tiring work through the skys, it was faster but they still needed to rest each night, Erederis reminding them that the horses can’t keep going forever and they will need to rest as well. They feasted at night, and rested little but often, occasionally running the horses on the ground to rest their weary wings.

It took two days for them to crest over the ridge, they had made camp and rested first, before coming for the other team. Leaving the horses behind for fear of them being killed, and then having to walk off the Ireland. They came to face team evil…

Erederis recognised some of them, so did Gor’fek. Ethan, Amber and Garath had already described who was who… but it was worse in person.
Guther grinned at them, he had smelt them coming, everyone was aware of everyone else. His black eyes rested on Neferious, “Hello there sweet heart” his voice course and full of lust, he took a deep breath of the sweet morning air, filling his senses with Nef’s scent, “How was your first turning?”

The others stood further behind, looking with more disinterest than anything.

Ty’rin… a Paladin, she was fully clothed in plate, not that it diminished her figure in the slightest, the metal burnt black and gold, she appeared to be a walking armoury, with two swords a mace, dagger and great axe hanging from various locations on her armour. They could just make out her white blond hair from underneath the menacing helm, her blue eyes staring at Scais, her lips curling up into a menacing smirk

Shift… he was a molted grey human at first, with large animal eyes, peering at Eredris, he snapped his teeth together menacingly and his body started to change, arms becoming bulkier, fur sprouting from his back, his face became elongated. And under thirty seconds a brown bear stood where he had been standing, his laugh came out like that of a hyena, a long cackle of yips.

Bloodbrand, once a bandit, now an experiment, he had nearly as much metal and bone that didn’t belong as Siren, one of his arms just a mass of magic connected joints, red energy glowing menacingly. His face was burnt down one side and scared. It was un-mistakingly him. He had died six years previous, but now he’s back, and improved. His fist gripped his sword tightly, eyeing down the ogre, “I want his head as a trophy…”

Victoria, the woman who had caused Alexandria to fall from the sky, her eyes were clouds of black magic, blood magic, she was beautiful, but it was waiving, she looked stretched, like she hadn’t gotten enough sleep and her skin was pale, she clenched her fists tightly, broken shackles cinching her wrists, the cold metal leaving red rings on her flesh. Her boots were high, and covered in brass skulls. “just can’t get a damn break can we?”

[Severus head]
As Severus walked carefully through the bushes he heard a huge huffing nearby, a loud grunting, and the clop of hooves on the hard earth. There was another fork in the road… left or right… the heavy breathing steadily getting closer.

Postby Keiran » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Severus shivered heavily as he looked first right then left, he then murmured what he had heard Cinthe say, when the older boy had gone out one night, "The Sinister Path a method of initiation that actively embraces this life, this world, this physical realm, this body as the means to illumination and Awakening. The left-hand path is not a route of escapism from reality, but a confrontation with the full totality of physical and psychic existence, encompassing pleasure and joy as well as horror and mortality." He had always wondered why he said it, the older boy had been alone and it was the middle of the night. "The Sinister Path," the young man murmured, "Alright, left it is. The path of dark magic, sexuality and the rejection of social norms."
(information on the paths found here)

Postby Wins2 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Erederis looked upon the other team with intent eyes; he could see Blood brand was alive too much of the hunter’s surprise, luckily he didn’t seem to recognize Erederis, which was good because he was tough enough to kill with a team. Erederis then turned his gaze on the man who turned into a bear, he thought to himself, “That’s a druid; I’ve heard their power is similar to mine, but I have advantage seeing as I’ve killed bears without my powers.” Erederis quickly pulled out his bow and an arrow, as he aimed he got down on one knee, he targeted the bears head intending on a kill shot. He released his arrow at full speed hoping it would hit its mark.

Postby Timer » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

[NPS - primary ("battle ready", "prime"), Secondary ("Dark Prime")]
Nefs eyes grew a red ring as she looked up to Guther, Her hands quickly bringing her twin swords up to a defensive position "Fine... I broke the mage but we made up nice afterwards...You underestimate the power of an orge and some frankly talented mages.." she smiled back a tinge of hate on her tongue "I suppose you will be happy to know Siren won't look at me any more... i think i understand where you had a falling out.." He flicked her hair back, her canines growing a good amount to match the discolouration that had formed around her eyes. "But can't you just leave the well and we will be on our way.." She watched out of the corner of her eye as Erederis's arrow twanged through the air "or not.." She took a defensive stance waiting for a fighter to make a move.

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 pm

(Luck role, good but not good enough)
The bear moved to the side, the arrow piercing its shoulder, but seemingly did nothing but make it angry, Guther held out his hand, as Shift moved to step forwards an angry growl leaving his lips. “Not yet shift...” his black eyes flickered back to Neferious, he sniffed the air again, he licked his lips and took a step forwards, “Guther....” Victoria was staring at him, her black eyes scowling, boring holes in the back of the gruff man, it was a warning call, “What? We’ll still complete the job, I just want to see how she handles...” his eyes turned back to the Neferious, he was walking closer again, “I really can’t wait to take you back to the pack...” he sniffed again, “you’re a wolf? Something about you told me you would be... the elegance in how you move... but powerful, unlike a feline...” He grinned menacingly, his voice coming out in a low growl, a command that couldn’t be disobeyed, “Come here... leave your weapons...”

Victoria was eye up Gareth again, “I’m warning you Guther.” He waved his hand at her again, Garath could see something in those eyes of hers, a menacing glint, something about her, she was dark, something told him, and he didn’t want to see her smile.

(Severus’s mind)
Severus ran, the thundering of hooves sped up, as the boy swung around the last corner he was faced with a wall of thorns, the menacing red flowers staring at him, as he realised he had hit a dead end. The footfalls ended, Severus feeling hot breath on the back of his neck... He turned slowly, so as not to startle the creature. A minotaur, nearly nine foot tall and wielding a massive double bladed battle axe. His bull like chest puffed upwards with each warm breath.

Postby Iris » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:59 pm

"Hurh, Hurh, This good day for Gor'fek and Great Maw!" The ogre laughed before taking a deep breath and bellowing, "Great One, Gor'fek offer you many thanks and now Gor'fek try to pay you. Gor'fek give great fight!"

Once more he laughed thinking the man known to the man-things as Gu'ther had just challenged him, "Hurh, hurh Gor'fek come, he take club to beat you so Lil Nef can take your skin. Make her happy yes. Then Gor'fek take bad lady's heart, he not like being tricked. He take heart and give to Great Maw, Great one will be pleased with evil heart filled with magic."
With that the ogre began to run towards the enemy, there were shouts, Gor'fek wasn't sure if it came from his group or the enemy's but either way he wouldn't listen. The Great Maw's hunger filled his mind and gut, now was the time to attack.

As he drew closer to Guther and his party he took his mace with both hands and prepared to swing with full force, his face was lit with a strange toothy smile.

[Atempting a Charging swing: Utilizing his momentum, Gor'fek plans to add his full strength in a single massive horizontal swing. Strength: 22+randomized momentum factor (You determine UD, on a scale of 1-10)]

Postby TsunaXionus » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 pm

[Scias]

Scias watched carefully at group they were about to fight. There was one armor-clad and seemed to be eying him. He smiled and whispered to himself "God, guide us through this battle". He started to look at those who have begun the battle. He smirked. He went up to a defensive stance but without drawing his sword. Raising his right hand near his face and left hand in front of his stomach. He smiled as he channeled energy toward his fist. the energy was developing as it was a form of paladin magic but it was his. It looked odd as it was developing into a flame.

(UD,Magic roll?)
(Original Paladin tech: Divine hammer: Covers fists with magic to harden it PW=8. Scias Tech: Divine Flame Hammer: Covers fists with divine flame to burn anything that comes in contact and hardens to defend the fist. Power level= 11
Scias Current Magic = 13)

Postby Alcas » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 pm

He hoped that the others were thinking the same thing he was. They didn't have to defeat them to win. Their only objective was to get the water. Even with Nefireous possibly controlled by Guther it was still seven against six. One could run to the well while the others fought.

The skin on the back of his neck suddenly stood on end. He felt eyes sizing him up and turned to look at Victoria. She was trouble. The whole group was trouble, honestly, but she worried him. Look at me, I'm already shaking. I can't take her. No way. His mind flashed to his grandfather Don't come back until you're worthy. and then to Amber and the rest of his allies. The only thing they can take is my life right? What an insignificant thing that is. He smiled grimly, though it faltered slightly as he gazed at the dark mage again.

His mind was so preoccupied that he didn't notice the Ogre rushing forward until he blocked out Garrath's view of Victoria. "Gor'fek, wait!" the mage shouted to no avail, but even as he was shouting at the ogre, Garrah saw an opening he might be able to use. Most of the enemy would have to move out and away to the left from Gor'fek's sweeping blow. Garrath pointed his staff at an area to Gor'fek's left and unleashed a ball of fire that would explode on impact, engulfing whoever was around it in flames.

22 magic ( I guess this is less about magic and more about tactics and if they move the way I anticipate.)

Postby Keiran » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Oh fuck! Severus thought, his eyes widening to extreme proportions. What do I do? That's a Minotaur! Jessi told me to look out for minotaurs! He stiffled his shiver, this was not good. He had only a knife to defend himself with; and though he could take quite a bit of pain, this Minotaur could kill him with that axe of his. One swing could probably take him out. He breathed in deeply in an attempt to calm himself, there was no use paniking. "Please let me by, I mean no harm to you or to this maze. I would just like to leave," he said softly, trying to remember why minotaurs stayed in mazes, he had heard it before but couldn't remember where, "Would you like to leave as well?" He kept his eyes on the axe, but the knife and his hand pointed downward. Not need for it to feel more threatened than it already was.

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:49 am

(Severus’s head)
(Luck role failed)The minotaur grinned, his black lips curling up into a sadistic gap toothed smile, for a split second Severus thought he had worked his way around the situation, then a mighty hoofed foot raised at the knee and kicked him square in the chest, catapulting him backwards into the thorny bush with red flowers. In a normal man the kick would have spintered ribs, fragments falling into his internal organs and making him as good as dead. Thanking his lucky stars he looked up.

And found the minotaur above him, his mighty battleaxe being drawn high above his head for a powerful downwards strike.

[Iris and Alacas]
(Luck role failed)
Gor’fek charged blind, Guther turning to look at the ogre, ready to move at the last moment, like playing chicken with a raging bull, these things are never a good idea. Garath watched the Victoria, and all she did was stare back, it was unnerving like she had something planned, she seemed unfazed by the charging ogre as he moved across her to get to Guther, Gor’fek hadn’t noticed the cool comprehension in her eyes, he was already battle ready, and his charge underway, with little understanding of what was happening his bulking body charged at the were creature that had upset little Nef.

The Ogre noticed too late, as a creature half his size bowled into his side, knocking them both to the floor, a tangle of limbs and weaponry, the gaunt figure of blood brand sat atop him, drawing his metallic arm backwards he punched the ogre in the face, his own features contorted with concentration, “You’re mine...” He growled, his eyes slightly hazy as he drew his fist back for another mighty blow.

(BloodBrands str= 22, so yea, this actually hurts...)

Garath swept his staff forwards the spell leaving the hard wooden instrument, the ball of flames lept out the end, with speed making its way to its target location, he watched it through the air, until it stopped stone dead, just hanging limply in the air. He lowered his eyes to Find Victoria’s outstretched hand ‘holding’ the magic in place, she smiled, and took a step forwards, “hmm.... you have power...” She stopped, and turned her head slightly, looking North, “Garath? Hmm, so he’s met you... You’re quite a... successful mage... from what I can tell” the fireball snuffed out, and Garath eyes her up and down, her only weapon was a knife... but for a blood mage it was their most useful, one cut was all she needed, then she could rip the magic from out of his body and leave his dead on the floor. He didn’t think she’d even need that long. “Do you know who I am?”

[TX] (will take the spell into account when you use it on someone.)
Scias felt the magic moving under his skin, the warm glow as it moved to his fists, a security that of power about him. Ty’rin, the dark paladin shook her head, and drew the single handed mace in her right hand, a weapon for shattering ribs, crushing armour and breaking skulls. Her other hand was raised high above her head, her visor was still up, her eyes still staring at Scias, “Hear me my lord, demon of the hierarchy, the great council of demons. Hear my call and grant me the power to smite down those that would oppose all things dark in this world. Grant me strength to deal with my foes, and the ability to send them to you so that you may deliver upon them the wrath they deserve.” Magic started to creep from her fingers, covering her fists, moving up like smoke travelling up her arm, moving intertwining with her black armour. She strode mightily towards the Paladin, clearly not afraid.

[Wins]
Without another command Shift charged, a huge lumbering bear it was surprising at how fast he really could go. Faster than a charging horse the beast was upon him before he could string another arrow, the first feathered shaft seemingly doing nothing to hinder the animal, it was certain that although this was a bear, it did not hold the normal capability of a simple animal. (Luck role passed) As Shift came down at him with alarming speed, Erederis found his legs and rolled out the way as two massive paws thudded into the ground where he had been seconds before.

[Timer]
Neferious walked forwards, she couldn’t help it, leaving her weapons on the floor behind, Guther grinned as she obeyed, “good girl...” he pulled her closer, his grubby paws roaming her body briefly, he nuzzled his nose in her neck, and then moved to her hair, her clothes, “How does it feel? The power building up beneath the surface, is it good? Do you see it for the gift it is, or are you still angry at me? It’ll be easier to shift soon, but still hard to control the beast within... would you do it now, if I showed you? Or would you be too afraid for fear of hurting your friends... i’m curious to see how you tick, my little bitch” he said the last part with sarcasm, chuckling softly at his own little joke.

Postby Keiran » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 am

Severus whimpered, most of his ribs were cracked and a couple were outright broken; not enough to kill him but definately enough to rather go back to his Father then have endure this; and his scarred back was now covered in thorny gashes, By the Seven Layers of Hell, I hope that they're not poisonous. He looked up, his dark eyes glazed in pain, and he saw the axe coming down. "Shit!" he murmured and he focused what little magic he could access had like Cinthe taught him. He rarely used his magic (he was much more talented with his hands and Cinthe had told him that using magic for the tournments were cheating, and of course he hadn't wanted to disappoint Cinthe) and he more often than not couldn't affect things around him, but sometimes, when in great need, he could affect himself. He pushed his magic through his own body, not to heal but to inhance. He was hoping to increase his agility so he could dodge. Severus could not tell if it worked, but he pushed himself forward anyway, trying to roll between the Minotaurs hoofed legs, if he got that far he had two options: run and hope for the best or attack with the knife. Neither sounded particularily appealing but both were better than dying and letting the Dark One kill the world. He felt the familiar black leather chocker on his neck and hoped that his old friend was watching over him.

(If you allow 17 Dexterity + 6 Magic - amount of Damage)

Postby Iris » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Gor'fek laughed while he spat out blood and a broken tooth into the man's face, "You hit Gor'fek good. Make him remember days when he fought rival ogre tribes." The sudden impact had caused Gor'fek to lose his grip on his mace yet again, maybe he should get one of those man-things to make a chain for him.
As the man reared his arm back for another blow, the ogre used his superior size to roll over and attempt to pin the fool under his weight.

As he rolled he could see things weren't going as expected, the fight was favouring the enemy at the moment, his group wasn't fairing too well as it seemed that there was some foul magic at play. "Hurh, this like ogre fight. Gor'fek show how ogre's fight!" As Blood Brand struggled to escape the ogre made a grab for the man, planning on pleasing the Great Maw by feeding in battle.

[Attempting to pin Blood-Brand momentarily while Gor'fek tries to have a snack.]

Postby TsunaXionus » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 pm

[Scias]

Scias smiled as the dark paladin brought out her mace. He clenched his fist. Securing his footing he said "My Lord". Slowly increasing the energy he put into his fist he said "My Savior". He had a look that was not ready to lose. As it seemed the others were at a disadvantage but Losing or Dying wasnt an option here. Tightening his clench he took a firm stance and prepared himself for the colission of his fist to her mace.

As Scias saw the mace coming he said "Father, I entrust my life to you" and through his right punch to stop it. To block it directy with a punch. The energy surging through to his arm.

(Just for info. Strength is 22, Dexterity is 13)
(If you need to roll if it makes contact just PM me if it misses I'll cross whatever is below this later)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few seconds after it made contact He did one of his tricks. A spark lit up on his wrist and the energy on his fist grew bright. He smirked as He pulled his hand back but the magic ball of flame stayed with all the force it had before. Hoping the shock of the movement would be enough since the force is still there just that he can move freely and use the energy of his left. He side stepped to the left preparing to punch full force with his left. His left foot stressed as it was the support nearing the ground. He pushed against it, the force propelling him to the dark paladin's left side and aimed for the left rib while using his right to block any upcoming attacks.

(Aim for left rib full magic and force punch)

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing