Crail Endgame OOC~ Sign-ups closed for now!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Crail Endgame OOC~ Accepting CS's!!

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Mastermind: I prefer Part 2 of Exogenesis, but good choice!
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Slipslash » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Hey mastermind, how can your guy take a lot of hits, yet have an endurance of 3?
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 pm

@Alpha: Same here, but he's not a hero

@Slip: Fixed
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Banko, I want to make another, should I wait to bring 'im in?
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Nelo Angelo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Same here, I'd like to make another one.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 am

I think my CS is fine now. Finished one would assume.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Updated. Added the levels of her powers, strengths, weaknesses, weapon, additional items, microchip tattoo, personality, and appearance.

All I have to do now is her Bio and then I'll be done. Woo!
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Now, back to nitpicking

RoZo: I thank you for the edits, but some things are still bothering me.

1: you need your tattoos in one spot where your microchip is! Please fix

2: I need your powers to be in steps. If you need help, look around

Sam: Looks wonderful! Just finish what you need to and I'll accept it

Reiu: Looking nice so far! Keep it up!

Mastermind: awesome! Accepted!

Now to clarify to all people who ask: I will only accept 1 CS per person so I can get used to this RP's setup. After Round 1, I will so make one and post them later
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Strengths I have no idea what to give him.

Maybe something if he gets pissed off he gets stronger, kind of thing. Cause I wanted him to be the kind of fighter to fight everyone.
More Robots

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:17 pm

That sounds good. List those weaknesses with the stages there too, and I think that will work.

Postby RoZo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:21 pm

bankotsu_obsessed wrote:That sounds good. List those weaknesses with the stages there too, and I think that will work.

I'll edit my things tomorrow
-Insert something visually appealing here.-

Voice Acting Resume
The Spaulding Basketball

Postby Geomancer » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 pm

My CS will be up by the end of tomorrow. I've been steadily working on it and it is almost finished.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Reiu » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 pm

I am almost complete. I have yet to finish the bio, and hear Banko's replies on the rest of Keyo's abilities and powers

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 pm

I am almost done with my CS, and so is Glacier.

It looks like we might be starting really soon people!

Postby Slipslash » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Hey, the sooner the better I always say
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Reiu » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Now I'm finished xD

Postby sam4books » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Finished.

Whew! Once again, I write a story for a Bio. Why does this always happen?
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Reiu » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:00 pm

It's only natrual for some people to do that stuff... I can do that stuff sometimes as well, so I know how you feel... >.>"

Postby Geomancer » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Name~ Hiro Realstar

Age~ 21

Gender~ Male

Race(s)~ Human with draconic blood

Appearance~ Hiro is a thin man, almost skeletal in his frame, though he does not look any weaker for it. He wears an orange jacket, under which is a black shirt. He wears long jeans and white, running shoes. His sword is always kept on his back whenever he isn't using it. He keeps his blueish-black hair tied in a ponytail. His gray eyes are very intense and those with a weak will often find themselves stepping backwards involuntarily when they meet his gaze. Behind those eyes is a force of unimaginable power.

In each form, his clothing melds into his body.

D-Form has black and white scales, melding into gray where they meet. His hair becomes spiked and is almost transparent. His back is covered in very thick, black scales.

R-Form has his hair turn white. His eyes turn red. His scales are also red, as well as the other colors fire is. He has 'wings' of flame coming out of his shoulder blades. The wings are purely cosmetic, however.

In S-Form, his body becomes much more streamlined, the scales being both smooth and rounded. In this form, Hiro has a thin, whip-like tail. Sails have formed on the outer side of his forearms and along his back. There are jagged yellow stripes running from his hands, tail, and feet which eventually meet up on his forehead.

Tattoo*~ The tattoo is of a mouth of sharp teeth. It is red and white.

Weapon(s)~ A katana of incredible sharpness. Hiro has come to call it 'Dragon's Claw'.

Additional Items~ Goggles

Power Focus*~ Transformation

Powers*~ Hiro has the ability to use something he call's "Dragon Heart." It allows him to transform to different forms under the correct circumstances. So far, he has three forms: D-Form (Death), R-Form (Rage), and S-Form (Speed). His Dragon Heart also causes all of his physical abilities to be increased. However, it isn't increased far past superhuman.

After taking a near fatal attack, Hiro can activate D-Form. In this form, he regenerates extremely quickly. He also gains the ability to create ghostly clones. These clones are clearly not him. They are fragile and can only take one attack. They also don't stop an attack much. He has a limit of the number of clones that increases as he goes up in level.

After seeing something so terrible that Hiro's mind goes blank, R-Form is activated. In this form, Hiro's attack, speed, and defense go through the roof. He also gains the ability to fire a beam of flame from his hands if he puts them together. R-Form can also be activated in the case that Hiro is in so much pain that he passes out. In this case, however, the form only lasts one minute.

S-Form can be activated if Hiro is going faster than his normal maximum running speed. In this form, he doesn't get any stronger but he is extremely fast. He can go double the speed that had caused him to be able to enter this form. He can not only run fast, he can react quickly. Since he can move quickly, his attacks are just as fast and become powerful.

Abilities~ Hiro is pretty fast and an expert sword fighter in his human form.

Strengths~ Hiro isn't strong against anything in his human form. D-Form is resistant against dark attacks. R-Form is immune to fire. In all of his forms he is much, much tougher and stronger.

Weaknesses~ In D-Form, Hiro is slow to the point of being almost immobile. In R-Form, Hiro cannot control himself and is slowly destroying his body. S-Form is the most fragile of his forms. Even though it can use extreme force, using that force against something strong will damage him.

Personality~ Hiro is a generally nice guy. Ever since he has gained some power he has decided to help people and play the hero. It often lands him in dire straits but he doesn't really care. He gets irritated easily but forgives people just as fast. He actually likes fighting and will give his opponents plenty of chances to get their strength back before finishing them. That is, of course, they don't activate R-Form in which case he has no mercy for anyone.

Bio~ Hiro led a fairly normal life with his parents and two sisters until, one day, their town came under attack by a small legion of bandits. The town immediately surrendered, thinking that their possessions were not as important as their lives. It turns out that, not only were the bandits greedy, they were extreme sadists and spent the rest of the day slaughtering and maiming the villagers. Hiro himself lost an arm before seeing his parents slaughtered before his eyes. A curse passed down through his family line, long before even Hiro's great-grandparents, activated. Hiro entered R-Form and went on a rampage. When he came to, he found he had killed all the bandits. However, many of the villagers were dead, though they did not know if he killed any of them in his rampage or if they had been killed by the bandits. The idea that tortures his mind is if he had killed some of the villagers along with the bandits. He found that the curse provided great power but it was slowly killing him. He set out to try and find someone powerful enough to remove, or at least control, the curse. He left with two of his childhood friends but they have split up in an attempt to widen their search area.

Stats~ This section I highly rely on in order to choose your opponents. Please have your character fight like the stats you display. The most points you get are 25.

Strength~ 4
Endurance~ 3
Dexterity~ 7
Magic*~ 6
Magic Defense~ 5

The max cap for all are 10.

Motivational Song~ Planet Hell
Last edited by Geomancer on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 am

More Robots

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Sam: ... my god! That bio MUST BE like 3 pages typed...

... just looked, and it was 5 pages... holy fucking cow...

*ahem* I accept your extremely large CS... thanks for the... detail... O.o;

Geo: So far, I like the look of the CS! Something that definably works. I might need to re-read it when you get more done.

Mastermind: Good job! looks nice, accepted! It's nice to see you back in another RP I am in!

Aaaaaannnnndddd, here's my COMPLETE CS. I am still looking it over, and might review it as time passes. In the meantime, please check her out. Her whole CS is 6 pages long.

Name~ Noel

Age~ Looks: 18; Actually: 543

Gender~ Female

Race(s)~ Half dragon, half vampire

Appearance~ This is the completed version of her.

Noel’s color scheme. This is her old picture I used for a different RP.

When possessed her eyes turn red and her body is surrounded in a black and dark purple aura.

Noel has a pair of dragon wings that she seals away with her magic. When summoned, the wings look like this.

Since she’s half dragon, she has obtained natural weapons when times are tough. She can use her tail in several ways (to trip someone, injure them with the sharp claws, etc.) along with the end of her wing. Since these are considered natural weapons, they do not count toward a weapon (but I could count it and be okay anyways)

Tattoo~ Her tattoo looks a lot like this, and the colors are displayed on it. This design represents what Noel thinks a soul looks like. This lies in the middle of her back, right above her butt.

Weapon~ Noel isn’t much of a fighter, but when the right moment comes she mainly relies on one weapon.

The Dark Partisan~ A weapon that copies the attribute of the owner in order to allow them to unlock and control it’s hidden Power. This weapon’s original form looks like an enlarged lance, like this. when Noel is about to fight with it, the partisan’s blade is covered with a dark purple and black aura. It heightens its endurance and Noel’s strength slightly increases. This only happens when the aura swirls the blade. In color

Dark Partisan’s hidden power~ Since Noel and Manah are- pretty much- working together, their weapon’s hidden power has already been unlocked. When they sacrifice a portion of their element, the blade will transform into something like this. In this form, the aura still swirls the blade, but the only difference is that Noel’s strength bonus disappears and the endurance doubles when the aura swirls the blade.

Additional Items~ She takes very little with her, but a couple things remain in her pocket.

~ A family photo of her mother, father, and herself
~ A small switch blade knife
~ A bottle of mace (no one knows why...)

Power Focus~ Darkness (from the soul)

Powers~ Thanks to her ‘other side’, she can use the untamed power in order to use it for each power. Below shows the power’s full potential, and after that are the stages along with their casualties on Noel. The descriptions are the full potential in detail.

~Shadow’s Revenge~

Her opponent’s shadow is sprung to life and attacks them with sharp claws and teeth. This gives her time to run away or knock them out if needed (or just to hurt them twice as much). The wounds that are inflicted on the competitor are real.

Stage 1~ She can slightly control the shadow, but it has a tendency to ignore her order and attack her quite a bit.

Stage 2~ The controlling increases, and attacking her is a little less often but it still ignores her.

Stage 3~ Controlling increases, and the shadow acknowledges her commands but sometimes attacks her for the hell of it.

Stage 4~ She is able to fully control it, and it has no plan of attacking her.

~Darkness Consumption~

By forcing Manah’s cooperation, Noel can cover someone in darkness to use whatever means necessary to get them from hurting her, even if it means to injure them in some way. She tries to avoid death as much as she can.

Stage 1~ She covers them in darkness, but it’s only to restrict them so she can escape. She will not choke them to death, and breaking her concentration is easy.

Stage 2~ Covers them, and she can cut circulation to parts of the ‘victim’s’ body so they can’t do anything to her for a minute. Breaking her concentration is a little harder.

Stage 3~ She can now do small harmful things to people such as spikes. They don’t hurt that much, and breaking her concentration might take a little bit.

Stage 4~ She can now use spikes and harmful attacks to their full potential. Just to get them in a daze so she can leave. Concentration breaking is much harder.

Stage 5~ She creates a flan-like creature to move the person away. She can use whatever means necessary to stop them from getting out, and breaking her concentration is rendered useless.

~Last Resort~

When all else fails, she can regrettably use this in order to finish a battle. This attack covers Noel’s body with a shadow-like armor, strengthening her attack, defense, pain tolerance (if any damage is inflicted), and speed. Her long-sealed bitterness for everyone who treated her wrong submerges and is her drive to keep fighting. It’s almost as if she’s relying on her rage. To stop her in this stage, she can be defeated with someone beating her down (no time should be given for her to stand), she wears out, or if someone she trusts calms her down.

Stage 1~ It starts with a thin layer of protection, but nothing too special. She lasts for 10 minutes, and then she’s a little tired.

Stage 2~ The layer thickens and she gets higher defense against bladed weapons. She can last 25 minutes, and she’s a little more tired.

Stage 3~ The layer of darkness gets thicker around her chest. Defense is still there along with a newly added pain tolerance. She lasts 40 minutes, and can somewhat stay awake.

Stage 4~ Her legs and arms get protection, and attack is heightened. She lasts an hour until she falls back and takes a quick rest.

Stage 5~ Armor thickens everywhere but the head, speed is finally included, and protection from guns and arrows are now added. She goes for an hour and 30 minutes before collapsing and sleeping for an hour, but still needs aid from someone she can trust to take her to safety.

Stage 6~ The armor is complete, and everything is permanent. She can go for 2 hours before she completely collapses and needs to sleep for a few hours.

Special cases~

These powers cannot be put into stages, and she cannot use them to kill anyone. It’s sorta considered as an ability, but it’s mainly her power.

~Camouflage~ Night time only: She can use some of her element to hide herself from other competitors. Manah can also use this for a sneak attack when she’s in control.

Abilities~

~ Her other self can possess her. This only applies to night time ONLY.

~ She looks so cute that her cuteness will persuade you to let her win. (She doesn’t have to try that hard...)

~ Her other self- Manah- can taunt and mess with her mind to get her to fight an opponent. Noel won’t like it later though...

Strengths~

~ She can’t be easily angered by someone else taunting her. The only person capable of doing that is... herself.

~ Close-ranged combat. Since she fights this way, she has the upper hand to knowing where you’ll attack and counter it.

~ Darkness anything. She feels almost no effects of other dark user’s attacks.

~ lack of trust to people. Since she isn’t one to trust people, this can be a big advantage since there isn’t someone that her opponent can threat to kill.

Weaknesses~

~ If Manah is in possession, she can be vulnerable to her opponent’s distractions. It can be something from swaying their hips to mocking her.

~ Far-ranged combat. Even though she has some long-ranged attacks, she doesn’t exactly like the idea of reading people’s moves from afar. She could easily be distracted.

~ Light anything. She can feel the full pain of light attacks. Celestial works sometimes.

~ Her parents. The only people she fully trusts, and talking dirt about them leaves her confused and agitated.

Personality~ Noel’s a very shy girl who’s scared of everything- and everyone- even her shadow. Finding trust in people is very hard for her since her past was filled with liars and people out to kill her, but if you do get her trust, she will rely on you when in need of help along with helping them too. Whenever someone makes a quick gesture near her, she’ll flinch, but in battle she will be fully focused and aware of everything around her. She always looks innocent and adorable, but deep down inside something dark lives. She has this other side of her- a second personality you might say. However, that other self is merely a shadow...

This other side hat lies inside her lacks a soul. In other words, it is nothing but a portion of Noel’s untamed element combined with the hardships she faced when she was young. This “black soul” is something she can easily get rid of, but she was too scared to overpower it. Now, it is her conscience and it can possess her body even though Noel doesn’t fully approve, almost like a parasite. Her other self even has its own personality: cruel, demented, gets overly excited about winning in a fight (mainly when the competitor is heavily injured or dead), taunts Noel, and fights much different than Noel down. She goes by the name ‘Manah’.

Quirks~

Both Noel and Manah have some... interesting quirks.

~Noel~

~ She has a tendency to hide behind a visually strong person to protect herself from the 'scary people', but then she'll stop to realise that the muscular guy is scary too and freak out.

~ She has a pillow fettish. She always carries a small pillow, and on occassion she'll pull it out to hug it. If you ever see her room, her bed is covered with pillows.

~ She has a tendency to stutter a lot, and she doesn't realize it. If she thinks about stuttering, she will talk normally.

~Manah~

~ She laughs at other people who have 'multiple souls' in their body, but she's the 'other voice' in Noel's mind.

~ She has high envy for other women with large... chests. Although she never says anything, it seems to be a mental discussion to Noel.

~ She despises all men since a good chunk of them claim to be 'the best' or 'much stronger than any women'. She wants to prove them otherwise.

Bio~

When Noel was very young, she accepted every kind of race just as they were. Since her mother was a dragon and her father a vampire, they taught her about respecting each race, and accepting who they were. She followed their every word, and she became good friends with the 'pure breeds' that she lived close to. The community was perfect, and no one judged her by what she was. It was not until she turned 6 when things started to get pretty bad. Her friends avoided her and moved away, and she became an example of why two different races should never mate. New neighbors replaced the familiar ones, and that’s when she started to be mistreated. She was a disgrace to all vampires and dragons, and people who saw her threw rocks and called her names. Her parents did everything they could to get them to stop, but the physical and mental abuse continued to the point of the small family moving away. Even then, Noel was stuck to her mother’s side and refused to walk out the door. She was scared of what will happen in a new town, and her parents worried. They took her to a special place- kinda like a foster home- where an old couple watches children that were mixed breeds like Noel. She was accepted there, and her parents left to go travel. Once in a while, they would visit but then they stopped going altogether.

Noel’s suppressed emotions about her scarring past were starting to build up inside her, and she was completely unaware of it… at least until she was arguing with a fellow foster child. The emotions drove her annoyance and combined with the untamed element that laid dormant inside her, thus creating Manah. Manah, who was now partially controlling Noel’s actions, inflicted heavy damage on the child and was able to escape before anyone arrived at the scene. Noel was half confused as to what happened, but Manah spoke up and told her about what she was. Noel didn’t know what to do about it at first, but took Manah’s advice to leave the foster home, and find a place to live and get stronger. This was the beginning of Noel’s isolation to society, and her dedication to getting strong enough to fight against strong enemies. Noel became intelligent, the brains of the two while Manah was the brute force, the power. The two worked together pretty well, but at the same time, she didn’t like Manah’s techniques and views on society. None-the-less, they still tolerated each other... somehow...

When she felt like she was ready to face the world again, a notice about the competition was sent to her. Since she thought she was ready, she agreed to compete, and Manah started to talk about what they should wish for when they win. Noel acknowledged it all, but her wish was locked tight and kept secret from Manah: To wish full control on her element. This means Manah would disappear, and her past would be put to rest. No matter what, Noel will never reveal her hidden intention for joining the competition.

Stats~

Strength~ 6
Endurance~ 4
Dexterity~ 7
Magic~ 6
Magic Defense~ 2

Motivational Song~ Grima Lowe Cathedral from the .Hack//G.U game series.
Last edited by bankotsu_obsessed on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby sam4books » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:02 pm

@Banko: Yeah...I sort of have a thing for detail ^^;
In passing

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 pm

I think you wrote a short story for her XD

Postby sam4books » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Just a little bit xD

Would you be surprised if I sad that I've had this feeling that I might need to make a series based off her character one day?
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Later on in the tournament, could there be small team battles to mix it up a bit? Or Duos, where they expect random strangers to fight together against another random pair of strangers?
More Robots

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing