Crail Endgame OOC~ Sign-ups closed for now!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Crail Endgame OOC~ Sign-ups closed for now!

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 am

Welcome to my new RP Crail Endgame!! This RP was recreated by Snafu Endgame by Deathmaster Forse a while ago. I have added some new twists into the idea, and made this open, but a little restricting at the same time. Down below are the votes and where the idea was posted. Check the next page from the link to see the remaining votes.

~Votes~

1~ Reiu

2~ Curley Whirly

3~ Mastermind001

4~ Geomancer

5~ Iamalphageek (didn't need it, but I felt like showing it)

Idea Thread

~My Co-GM's~

Since there will be times when I am gone or really busy, these Co-GM's will be here to help me out whenever I need it and play NPC's. if you think you can dedicate your time, please PM me or reply on the thread. I need people who can access the internet whenever, I can message when something comes up, and come online often.

1~ TheLivingCouch
2~ Reiu
3~
4~

Crail Endgame

In the city of Snafu, there once was a tournament hosted there by the most feared enemy of that time: Virus. When the tournament began, the poor city didn’t know what hit it until the damage was done. There was nothing left other than the competitors, the officers who contributed to the whole ordeal, and Virus. The device that was to grant the winner’s wish acted weird and gave almost everyone what they wanted.

The president of the town- who turned and ran away when it was just beginning- returned to claim his place in the now destroyed city with the little pride he had left for the place. He took what was left of the data recorded during the tournament and sealed it deep underground, the device that granted the fighter’s wishes was with the data. He then tended to restore the city, which took a little over two years to complete. Never again did anyone utter words of the horrid tournament that took place and killed almost all the civilians.

Year 2014…

Even though it’s been 4 years after the Endgame tournament, some people picked up a rumor of the buried secret Snafu had of the tournament that almost completely destroyed the city forever. No one really believed it, but still passed it on for entertainment. It started to spread all around the world to a far away state named Altheria and still, no one believed it to be true… but there were two men, long-lost brothers to be exact, that believed the rumor and ventured out to Snafu in search of the records buried deep within Snafu.

Once arriving there, Cai and Koma- the two brothers- met up with the president and talked about the hidden data, pretending to be leaders of a ‘believe it or not’ museum in Altheria. It took them over an hour to convince the president to hand over everything they had, and the two headed straight home to look over what they received. After looking it over, they saw what they could do and immediately went to work on making their own version of Endgame, checking the wishing device to see if it still worked- it did- and went about sending messages and hiring people for security and nurses as they planned to host it at a city named Crail. Now, the brothers wait for replies in hopes to find the strongest fighters out there…

~Rules~

These need to be followed during the course of the RP.

1~ No god-modding! I will have ZERO tolerance with it. If it was by accident, I will ask for an edit. If I get complaining, I will ask you to leave.

2~ Stay on my good side. I’m a great person and very reasonable. If you get on my nerves, I will kick you out. Respect me and I will do the same to you.

3~ Be prepared for anything. I am adding some things in this RP that some people might not approve of, but just keep in mind that your character can very well die or lose in this RP. If they do, make preparations for making a new character to keep playing or leave. The choice is up to you.

4~ If a death is in order, I will be the one to call the shots! If you have some plan on dying by some other player, send it to me through the PM’s. I will end up killing characters mostly though.

5~ Please use correct spelling and grammar! Now, if you knew Kyuu when she played on here, she was the grammar and spelling Nazi. I am not that, but please try to read over your posts to make sure if you missed something. If you need to, use Mozilla or Word to spell check your posts. If you made a couple mistakes, I will not say anything.

6~ Please follow everything on your CS! From the personality to the stats, everything should be played accordingly. I have a reason why the stats have been created, and that’s to keep people from god-modding.

~Information~

This is to clear up the air on the location and the tournament.

Nature of the Tournament~ During the course of this RP, your character will be assigned an opponent, which they will have to find themselves. You will have enough time to find them, and then fight to see who wins. Please look over that person’s stats before fighting and talk to the person you’re going against to see who will win. The NPC competitors I will be making will most likely lose.

Altheria~ A state located on the opposite side of the world, far away from Snafu. This place thrives on the residents who live there, and since its founding, the city continues to grow. It’s not as great as Snafu, but it’s getting there.

Crail~ An ancient abandoned city on the coast of Altheria. Ages ago, it used to be most crowded, but for some reason, people ran away and migrated elsewhere. The city has always been filled with mystery, and people have said that spirits of the dead live here instead of passing on. Tourists visit once in a while to look at its remains.

Players and their powers~ When the RP starts, your character will start with the basics of their powers. As the RP progresses and people get stronger, their power grows with their experience. No one will start strong in the beginning. I have an example created for you:

Element: Fire

Stage 1: Basic fire~ the basic of basics. Everything’s small, short range, and not that powerful. Making it curve is out of the question.

Stage 2: Basic fire plus~ out of the lowest stage for the basics. Working hard pays off as you receive farther range, longer-timed attacks, and a slight curve in attacks can be seen.

Stage 3: Intermediate fire~ a rank up on your attack. You can now hone a larger amount of fire at once, and larger sizes for fireball attacks. The range, timing, and curve have yet to advance.

Stage 4: Intermediate fire plus~ adds more range, longer timing, and being able to control the curve a little better.

Stage 5: Advance fire~ the final rank for fire. This adds the true destruction of the fire element, excluding the range, time, and curving.

Stage 6: Advance fire plus~ this adds the last piece of the puzzle. You have fully honed the element successfully. Now you can attack at long ranges for a long time, and curve the fire when needed. You are the element.

Application~ During the course of this RP, certain people will encounter you and ask for your application into the tournament. This information- that was originally on an e mail- was copied onto a microchip that the nurses in Crail surgically stuck under your skin. The spot where your application lies has a special tattoo over it for attendees and so on. The tattoo is simple, but shows what power you mainly possess.

~NPC’s~

Characters that I will be playing throughout the course of the RP. Some are actual competitors while others are just nurses and security.

~Support NPC’s~

These are people that help one way or another throughout the RP. These are not the competitors.

Nurses~ Thanks to the Nurses Association of Altheria, they have hired a team of nurses that serve as a certified nurse, but they are also their own security guard. These women are known as BAMF (Bad Ass Mother F*ckers) and they have zero tolerance with competitors who lack manners. Their leader- whose name is Saiko- is the one to be feared the most. Beware when you meet her! The BAMF team wears a regular nurse suit, but has an armband with their team name on it. The image soon to be made is of Saiko. This is what they typically look like

Security~ See ‘Nurses’

Camera Bots~ Known as MAKO. These little flying bots are the cameras for Cai and Koma to make sure that everything is going according to plan, and they also send messages to the BAMF team when someone needs medical attention. This is what they look like.

Match Bots~ Known generically as MATCH. These critters skate along the ground at amazing speed; in pursuit of the competitor it was assigned. They track a competitor by a piece of hair. They sometimes have a personally built with their normal functions so be careful when talking back to them.This is what they look like.

Sign-in Attendants~ These helpful group are at the entrance of Crail, checking everyone’s microchips and confirming registration.

~Competitor NPC’s~

These are fillers to make the competition run smoothly. CS’s will be made to mainly show the stats. Not all of them will be used in the RP.

Saluki~ A fox ‘furry’ who came all the way to Crail in order to search for something she’s missing in her life. She’s thinking it’s just more power…

Itoto~ An intelligent water elf/ rabbit demon hybrid who has advanced combat skills and is seeking to find a way to find true equivalence in the world.

Cristene~ A mysterious woman who has summoning powers. She seeks for leadership in the world.

Daniel~ A pissy guy who wishes for the revival of his lost love and unborn child.

Aikyo~ A vampire who has an obsession with aged red wine. Her hair covers her eyes to hide her emotions. She always seems to be smiling, and has no wish… at least… no one really knows…

Segrik~ A dragon chimera who joined to show his power to everyone in the world. He thinks he’s gotten too soft and saw this as a perfect training session. His girlfriend- however- seems to like him the way he is…

Sharukane~ A butterfly demon who was possessed by several strong spirits in her past. She in search for her lost daughter and find a cure for her husband’s unknown illness…

Mori~ A fire-wielding lord of the northern lands for his country. He thinks of himself as a high lord who can defeat anything. Gabi- a man who’s stuck inside a cat form- is amused to see ho0w far Mori can get before someone kicks his ass

Laura~ An odd alchemist that opens cracks in the ground in order to control the magma underneath it. She has a hobby of creating interesting traps with anything she can find… even the usage on animals.

Hatsu~ A drow that uses celestial as his power focus. He’s very calm and collected, even during battles. His motivation is left unknown to the common folk.

~Villains~

The hosts of the competition… and also your worst nightmare…

Cai and Koma~ Two brothers that were separated for 4 years of their life. Cai- the older one- was the one to decide their reunion, and they caught wind of the rumor spreading. Their power- the ability to absorb anyone’s power- was to be of good use for them. Now, they wait for their opportunity to steal the loser’s power and use it to bring the world to their knees.

Cai

Koma

~Character Sheet~

The basic CS. I highly suggest people to only make one character for now!

Name~ You know what goes here...

Age~ Have their real age and appearing age go here.

Gender~ Male or female?

Race(s)~ What's their race or races? Include full, halfs, quarters, etc. please steer away from the 'immortal' races such as gods or goddesses.

Appearance~ What do they look like? Have a detailed description or an image.

Tattoo*~ What tatoo will they have over their microchip? This is simple and at most 3 colors.

Weapon(s)~ What weapon or weapons do they use for fighting? Have 3 at most!

Additional Items~ These are items that aren't considered a weapon. Ammo can go here, however.

Power Focus*~ What do your powers focus around? Fire, celestial, or maybe support?

Powers*~ What are the powers? I want detail.

Abilities~ What other skills does this character possess? Fighting?

Strengths~ What are they immune to or highly strong against?

Weaknesses~ What are their weaknesses? The strengths and weaknesses must be the same amount to balance the character.

Personality~ What are they like? Include quirks if you wish.

Bio~ Talk about their current position in life, and explain why they have joined the tournament in the first place.

Stats~ This section I highly rely on in order to choose your opponents. Please have your character fight like the stats you display. The most points you get are 25.

Strength~
Endurance~
Dexterity~
Magic*~
Magic Defense~

The max cap for all are 10.

Motivational Song~ What song did you listen to in order to create this character? This is optional.

~Footnotes~

* This only applies to those who wish to have a power. If you have no power, the tattoo will be revolved around main weapon. The stats for you will be 20 instead of 25. Put for all marked as magic as 'N/A'.

~Accepted CS's~

Nelo Angelo~ Daniel Justino
IamAlphaGeek~ Dante Tidehollow
Slipslash~ Dr. James Fredriech Faust AKA Dr. Baldhead
sam4books~ Veronica "Ronnie" Dorey
Mastermind001~ Happiness Bunny AKA Haps
Geomancer~ Hiro Realstar
Glacier~ Vance Ndiaye
TheLivingCouch~ Madeline
Kemious~ Soren Chronos

~Pending~

Reiu~ Keyo Arikima WIP
Myself~ Noel WIP

~My CS's~

~NPC CS~
Last edited by bankotsu_obsessed on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sig and avi are made by me

Re: Crail Endgame OOC~ Accepting CS's!!

Postby Reiu » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Woot! Crail is up! I'll start working on my person *happy smile on face*

Postby Slipslash » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm

You can bet I'll be reviving an old Endgames CS for this. . .
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Name~ Daniel Justino

Age~ 17

Gender~ Male

Race(s)~ Half demon (Demon father, Human mother)

Appearance~ http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/245479-Anima ... isplay.jpg

So, pretty much what is seen here, except the shirt underneath is black.

Tattoo*~ Image It is located on his left shoulder. Pure black. (Kanji for change)

Weapon(s)~ Daniel carries around a powerful revolver, and a large, serrated edge scythe.

Additional Items~ Revolver ammo, and the dragon pendant around his neck.

Power Focus*~ Body manipulation

Powers*~ Daniel’s entire body is his weapon. Whether it be his bones, blood, skin, nails, or even hair, he can manipulate them to become his weapons, and can instantly regenerate whatever he has loss (Note: This does NOT include damage taken from battle, only his own abilities.) This includes bones, blood, nails, pretty much anything he uses as a weapon. There for, internal organs can NOT be regenerated. Lost limbs Can be regenerated, but do take a lot longer to regenerate. I.E. bones used to create blade regenerates almost instantly, while an entire arm will take at least 10-15 minutes.

Stage one: Veins can be used as whips, bones hardened and used as variuse simple weapons, and nails grow and sharpen to become needle sharp daggers.

Stage two: Blood can crystallize, and become various simple weapons, such as swords, or daggers. Bones can now become more complex weaponry, I.E. dual bladed sword, five pronged dagger. Nails can become denser, and can extent to a longer distance. Vein whips can utilize crystallized blood to create spikes along the whip.

Stage three: Crystallized blood can become more complex, and blood lost in battle can be used on top of blood from body. Bones can now be used in simple body transformation, I.E. bone wings and tail.

Stage Four: different techniques can be combined. I.E. Bone sword covered in crystallized blood, vein whips covered in thin, flexible bone.

Stage five: Final Stage: bones or blood can be used to create armour that increases defence at the cost of speed.

Abilities~ Daniel’s greatest ability is the knowledge he has of the body. This allows him to use his powers to the fullest extent.

Strengths~ As Daniel can make his skin become very thick and protective, only the biggest and strongest of bullets (such as a shot gun from close range) can hurt him. Other bullets are rendered useless unless he is caught off guard. Poison is also useless as he can just block off the poison, break the current vein path through his skin, and discard of the infected portion of vein, and regenerate a new vein segment. Poison that is inhaled, however, can still affect him like a normal being.

Weaknesses~ Daniel is weak against much elemental magic.

Personality~ Experiments done to him by his father left Daniel very, very unstable. One minute he could be calm and placid, and the next, he can be violent, and full of rage. Most of the time, however, he is calm, cool, and silent, and can come off as uncaring. When he goes into a rage, he takes on much of his father’s personality. Sadistic, cruel, and over the top, often mutilating his enemies more then needed.

Bio~ His father, a very powerful and smart demon, created an experiment to create the perfect being. He stole a human female, killed her, preserved one of her eggs, and experiment it, using his own DNA to fertilize it. Throughout Daniel’s growth, he was put under many experiments, constantly augmentating his powers, and growth rate. The result, was Daniel. At first, Daniel’s father was pleased, but seeing how unstable he was, Daniel’s father discarded him as “a fail experiment.” Daniel started to roam the earth, searching for a purpose. Finally, he received the email about Crail endgame. Taking it as a way to prove himself to his father, and accepted immediately.

Stats~ This section I highly rely on in order to choose your opponents. Please have your character fight like the stats you display. The most points you get are 25.

Strength~ 10
Endurance~ 7
Dexterity~ 4
Magic*~ 2
Magic Defense~ 2

Motivational Song~ Mitternacht

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrdusQuc4_s
Last edited by Nelo Angelo on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm

I'll think of something soon, Banko, it'll be . . . interesting. :mrgreen:
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm

~Character Sheet~

Name~ Dante Tidehollow

Age~ 115 (the equivalent of about 21)

Gender~ Male

Race(s) ~ Vampiric humanoid. He does not fall under any particular stereotype of vampire.

Appearance~ Having a grey pallor to him, Dante stands about 6’3”, striking the figure of a grim spire with his slim frame. His eyes are bright, twinkling grey and his face is adorned with an arrogant smirk at most times. From his back sprout a set of four macabre raven wings, the bottom pair being about half the size of the large, full sized upper wings. His fingers are tipped with sharpened, tough nails. His hair is a silvery white, matching his polished ivory fangs and teeth. He wears a black, collared greatcoat with a symbol matching his tattoo on the back. Beneath that, he wears a black, armoured bodyglove.

Tattoo~ The Tattoo is located on the back left of Dante’s neck. It is of a grey hand pouring a black chalice of blood. The hand is spouting a black wing from the wrist.
Similar to this: Image

Weapon(s) ~ A blade known as Sanguinius. It is a long, thing blade, an inch and a half at its base, stretching nearly five feet long. It is a black steel with a crimson streak going up the center and small red veins of colour spreading out from it. Dante also carries copious amounts of throwing daggers on various belts.

Additional Items~ Within the pockets of his coat, Dante carries a needle and medical thread, as well as a scalpel.

Power Focus*~ Vampiric(drain)

Powers*~ Stage 1: Basic Vampiric~ Dante can drain a limited amount of energy from a victim with a touch or strike from Sanguinius. In doing so, he gains a portion of that energy, revitalizing him a bit.
Stage 2: Basic Vampiric Plus~ Dante can activate his life drain at short range or through a ranged weapon.
Stage 3: Intermediate Vampiric~ Dante can drain a significant amount of the targets life, leaving them fatigued. Also, he can cause opponents to twitch or drop a weapon by controlling their blood. This takes concentration and cannot be used while in combat and has intermediate range and must be line of sight.
Stage 4: Intermediate Vampiric Plus~ The range of the life drain is greatly increased. Twitch ability can now be used without line of sight as long as he knows where the target is.
Stage 5: Advance Vampiric~ Dante gains the ability to control the blood flow of a target to some extent, either increasing there blood flow so that they are more alert and active, or slowing it down, making them slovenly and weak, easily becoming fatigued. This ability follows the same conditions as twitch.
Stage 6: Advance fire plus~ Dante can now sense all living things within 100m with great precision, as well as dead things, though they are harder to sense. This allows Twitch and Drain to be used more effectively.

Abilities~ With his wings, Dante can fly with great maneuverability and speed. Also, he can effectually bite opponents in battle, though he rarely would be allowed the time to drain their souls as he would with his meals. Also, he has a bewitching aura, enrapturing those of the opposite sex and distracting those of the same sex, often causing slight nausea. By far the most unusual feature Dante holds is the fact that he cannot bleed and cannot recover naturally. He must sow his own wounds to keep them closed and devour the blood, flesh, and souls of the living to truly heal them. He feels little physical pain with his flesh’s necrotic stasis. He is also very agile, moving with astounding alacrity. The details of his vampirism and thralls is described in the bio.

Strengths~ Dante is highly resistant to physical damage and pain, though must tend to his wounds. His mind is well protected too, as well as alien, maddening, and down right disturbing to those who wander into it.

Weaknesses~ Dante is weakest against celestial powers, though not necessarily light. There is little that Dante is truly weak against beside the incorruptible pure of heart, though he in turn isn’t very strong in attack. In combat, he is weakest against rapid succession attacks. Due to the fact that he has little time to recover.

Personality~ Generally cool tempered and manipulative, he enjoys baiting people into uncomfortable and unfavorable positions and situations, often framing them for his own sins. Dante holds no remorse or regret for his tainted, deceptive nature, accounting it to his birth right and lineage. He holds an aloof, intoxicating air about himself. Though often tempered, pragmatic, and cold, he is prone to strong emotions and romanticism in its purest form, not just in the senses of love, which he rarely finds himself feeling. Despite all the cruelty and arrogance, he is not truly evil in the truth of it, only a mind of questionable moral values, an alternative system of morality one could say.

Bio~ Dante was raised by a pair of humans who had found him as a child, for his real kin, if he had any, had abandoned him. They had raised him to be a good little child, but to no avail, for as soon as his powers bloomed at the age of 21(he matured slower than others due to the necrosis of his flesh. He was about 13 physically. Aging progresses exponentially slower as time goes on.), he slew his parents, claiming to authorities that they “restrained his potential”. He was then imprisoned and sentenced to death, which he didn’t like the concept of. Cause if you were dead, you couldn’t have any fun! Baiting one of the guards over to his cell with petty insults, he gripped the mans face, draining the life from him while digging his nails into the mans face, causing as much pain as possible in the man’s death. He looted the man’s cell key and got out. They all deserved to die. He slew a good number of prison personelle before fleeing, leaving a large stain on Snafu’s judicial and prison systems as he was never caught. Dante fled to Altheria where he took up a lonely exsistance slaying common citizens to stay alive for about 53 years, till he met her. He met a being remarkably similar to himself, though her flesh was pale and fair, he two wings of a bat rather than a raven. He was persistant, but she claimed he was a “weak fledgling” and left without a trace. After that, Dante took up the night life to substitute, finding that he could savour his victims with a gradual draining of the soul, leaving only a mindless fleshbag, quite similar to a zombie. After fully becoming an adult in terms of vampires, he desired more than just sustenance, seeking pleasure in his victims, finding that if they were bitten while in that act of excess, that they would become devoted slaves, living off of his attentions, as well as fleshy victims as he had as a child. The vampire’s influence spread over a small sector of Altheria, yet the she-vampire still did not come back. When word came of the tournament, Dante found an opportunity for real power, power that could bring his love back into his life, or at least fill the gap till he found something that could, not to mention that many of his competitors would make fun toys and minions.

Stats~
Strength~ 3
Endurance~ 5
Dexterity~ 7
Magic*~ 6
Magic Defense~ 4

Motivational Song~ Enter Sandman and Angel of Death- Apocalyptica version
Last edited by IamAlphaGeek on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby RoZo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 am

I'll think of a CS soon
-Insert something visually appealing here.-

Voice Acting Resume
The Spaulding Basketball

Postby sam4books » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 pm

I may join in on this. I already have a character thought up for this. Just know that she will be very old-fashioned, I mean "born in the late 19th century" old fashioned.

Just letting you guys know.

Blame those old mystery novels for young girls. I've had a mystery feeling going on for awhile now. And this is just perfect.

Who knew a paranormal investigating twenty-five-year-old would be fighting vampires and demons...
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Hello everyone! it's good to see that people are already signing up and submitting CS's! it makes me feel so happy! ^^ It looks like I got some new players too! Welcome to all! (sorry if I feel so cheesy, but I love to meet new people... ^^; )

Reiu: awesome, I can't wait to see it! :3

Nelo: Thank you for joining! After looking over your CS, may I suggest some things to you?

For starters, your tattoo matches your race wonderfully, but it's supposed to match your power. if you had something like a bone to show body manipulation. Just a suggestion.

okay, your power is good after reading it over. At first, I thought it was something completely different... but what makes me wonder is how you can still walk after pulling a bone out. Can you list out all of the stages he goes through please? That would be wonderful. Your power focus would be called body manipulation.

Now... your regeneration... May I suggest that you... specify what you can't regenerate back? Like... I head, heart, something of a vital organ? something like limbs should take a lot of time to regenerate, and that can put you at risk. I need the stages for this too.

As for your ability, this isn't exactly what I can call an ability. it's just a repeat of your power. How about saying that he knows the human body inside and out? It sounds a lot better.

The poison resistance... I can see that kind of happening, but at the same time not. Can you explain how he can get rid of the poison? what kind of poison can he get out of his body? liquid and paste I can see, but not powder that much. I just need a lot of detail.

It looks like everything else is good. Sorry, I had to nit pick.

Alpha: Hey! Good to see a buddy back on! :3 Alright, time to nit pick you! >:3

Wow... I looked it over, and everything seems pretty good. Just to warn you though, that wherever the tattoo is, that's where the microchip is. Can I get the full stages of the power though? That's it. i would have asked more on bio, but that's up to you. After that's fixed, you're accepted.

RoZo: Thanks for joining! Sure, take your time! :3

Sam: My goodness! Good to see you've returned! Sure! Any kind of character is welcome! Go ahead! :3

Postby RoZo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm

~Character Sheet~

Name~ Roandy Zorrilla

Age~ 15

Gender~ Male

Race(s)~ Human warrior

Appearance~ Image

Tattoo*~ Image (Kanji for Fire) Located on his right shoulder Image (Kanji for Water) Located on the middle of back Image (Kanji for thunder) Located on Left Shoulder
Weapon(s)~ Three swords as seen on appearance. First one is Shocker (A thunder based sword), Second is Inferno (Fire based sword), and the third is Chiller (ice based sword)

Additional Items~ Cell Phone, used for contacts and incoming information.

Power Focus*~ Fire, Thunder, and Ice, like Final Fantasy
Powers*~
Shocker~(More would be added later)
Charge- Electricity generates on the Shocker.
Discharge- Releases electric energy in a strong slash.
Inferno~
Fire Slash- Inferno becomes engulfed in flames, then slashes opponent. The flame is orange.
Nitro Slash- Blue Flame surrounds the Inferno. Because of the flame being Nitrous Oxide, it poisons the foe for a while.
Inferno- Red flame surrounds Inferno, then Roandy attacks. The attack is stronger than Fire Slash, and has a burning effect
Chiller~
Ice Cold Slash- Chiller turns into a icy structure of a sword, increasing his attack
Numb- Attacks and stuns enemy for a few seconds
Blizzard Slash- Roandy Slashes the air and a blizzard wisps to the a opponent.
Close Combat~
Punches combo
Hip Toss
Heart of the Warrior- Does a headspin utilizing kicks
Wrestling~
Body Slam
Full Nelson
German Suplex

Abilities~
Close Combat- Roandy was also trained just in case if he was unarmed, uses the practice of Shotokan
Wrestling- Though he hardly uses this Roandy has learned grappling moves to put down his opponent.
Tri-Elemental- Uses the power of the 3 elements learned, w/ the help of his swords.

Strengths~
With Shocker: Water
With Inferno: Ice
With Chiller: Earth

Weaknesses~
W/ Shocker: If energy was being drained
W/ Inferno: Water
Chiller: Fire

Personality~ Roandy is a Latino boy that has never used the damned words, "I give up." Roandy was always a determined person. Roandy also has a short fuse at most times and would get completely angry if picked on. Roandy couldn't lie to a friendly person and is known to suck at lying if he was talking to a friend. Roandy also sometimes jokes, sometimes during fights.

Bio~ When Roandy caught wind of this tournament he was inspired to be one of the strongest fighters Snafu has to offer. Most of his friends doubted him, but because of his determination, he trained hard with his sensei, Higa-san in order for Roandy to control the 3 elemental swords. After Higa has finished Roandy's training, he has handed down the 3 elemental swords. Roandy now ventures alone until he has entered in the tournament

Strength~ 6
Endurance~ 5
Dexterity~ 5
Magic*~ 6
Magic Defense~ 3

Motivational Song~ Toy Solders by Eminem
Last edited by RoZo on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voice Acting Resume
The Spaulding Basketball

Postby sam4books » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:00 pm

----FINISHED!----

Name: Veronica "Ronnie" Dorey

Race(s): Human

Appearance:

Tattoo*: A violet rose with five petals, as well as two forest green leaves peeking out from the top right of the rose. This is located at the back of her neck.

Weapon(s):
AN UMBRELLA (A charmed umbrella to be exact)---- Oh yes, an umbrella, the most under-appreciated weapon type thing out there, but one of the most useful. I mean, umbrellas are good for shielding yourself from rain and snow, AND you can whack people for it. And guess what? Ronnie’s umbrella is one of the old-fashioned ones with the sharp point at the end. Want to know why they don’t make umbrellas like that anymore? That sharp point is just about perfect for stabbing and slashing (mostly stabbing though). Remember Penguin from Batman? Yeah, just like that. Please note that the sharp end of Ronnie’s umbrella is unusually tall (about a foot tall). The umbrella itself is made with purple fabric, which is charmed specifically to deflect, absorb, and rebound magical attacks (in that order). So not only does it shield Ronnie from rain and snow, but it shield’s her from magical attacks as well? Where can you possibly go wrong with a non-weapon like this? You can’t, that’s the answer. The umbrella’s stick (I’m just going to call it that, yeah) is hooked at the end (it’s also made of wood), so that it could be used as a grappler which all in all helps Ronnie’s kicking get an extra oomph. It also helps her make a quick escape if there is something like a clothesline (doesn’t necessarily have to be a clothesline) nearby. Oh, the many uses of an umbrella!

”And people say I’m mad for using an umbrella as a weapon! Ha!”

Additional Items:
Spell Book---- An old Celtic spell book full of various charms and enchantments designed to ward off evil spirits, protect one from magic, and find traces of the supernatural. Ronnie has found this spell book in the basement of an old library she was investigating for hints of paranormal activity. Since then, Ronnie has sought the help of Rebecca, the ghost of a supposed witch so that she would understand and use the spell book. With her and countless other ghosts’ help she taught herself to use and apply these spells to any item she may find. With the help of this spell book and her mentors, Ronnie managed to charm various items (including her umbrella) which are currently kept inside her side bag along with this spell book.

Side Bag---- Ronnie’s personal side bag, which holds most of her things. This bag is brown and made out of leather, with a single strap that hangs over Ronnie’s shoulder most of the time. Stitched upon it is a violet rose with two forest green leaves poking out of its top right. Under this rose are her initials, “V.D.”, stitched in cursive with a lighter shade of brown. Within this bag is the following:
-Journal [Un-Charmed]: Ronnie’s personal journal which shares the same insignia on it as her side bag. In this journal she often takes record of her investigations, and it also contains the research that went into them. In a way the journal is Ronnie’s diary, something she could use to record day-to-day events, but it also serves as something she could use to look back on past investigations so she could use what she learned before to solve a present case. Along with the journal, Ronnie also keeps with her a stylized pen made of copper that she uses to write these records.
-Magnifying Glass [Charmed]: A copper magnifying glass charmed to reveal “cold spots”, or spots that Ronnie may find a spirit at or had occupied a spirit. These spots are shown by a blue aura, if the spirit moved there will be a trail of blue. This magnifying glass is particularly useful for identifying invisible spirits, or just spots of interest where paranormal activity may be present and/or centered around. This magnifying glass however is useless against evil spirits or spirits with the power of pyrokinesis for obvious reasons.
-10 Packages of Salt [Un-Charmed, but said to have magical properties]: For centuries humanity has found other uses for salt other than just a need to spice up their food. For reasons unknown, piles of salt are impenetrate able by spirits of all sorts. For example, a pile of salt that forms a circle can be used to trap a malevolent spirit, or form a hedge of protection around a person from such spirits. Breaking such circles is often the worst of ideas, depending on who’s on the beneficial side. Piles of salt spread across window sills and doorways can also keep malevolent spirits from entering or exiting a room.
-Chalk [Un-Charmed, but perfect for magic circles]
-1 Bottle of Holy Water [Blessed]: A gift given to Ronnie after she helped the ghost of a bride, haunting a Catholic Church pass on to the next life. This bottle of water was blessed by the church’s head priest and as a result tends to burn the skin of demons or at least ward them away. Ronnie uses this for emergencies now-a-days, but back then it saved her and her best friend’s life. For her, it is a form of good luck.
-Cat’s Collar [Charmed]: A red color with a rounded, silver tag with the name “Tom-Tom” engraved upon it, as well as Ronnie’s home address. This Collar was used to trap a certain evil, god-forsaken spirit that harassed her for years, and later her best friend. Ronnie still carries this collar around now-a-days, if you ask her why she’ll simply tell you that it’s just in case the demon becomes free again. According to her, the demon is currently sealed inside an urn containing her dead cat’s ashes, which is kept at home behind a charmed glass (charmed to be unbreakable unless moved). But other than that, the cat’s collar is pretty useless. No really, it’s useless against any other spirit.
-Clear Crystals [Charm able]: A form of Wiccan spell-casting, these crystals can be charmed to ward off evil spirits or evil tidings in general. It’s a little something her best friend (who isn’t a ghost by the way) taught her after they both saw a shadow person while exploring an abandoned apartment as teenagers. Both Ronnie and her best friend agreed that they needed to be extra careful when entering haunted locations, so her best friend (whose name is Alexis, by the way) began bring these charmed crystals along to ward off evil spirits. Over time, Alexis eventually taught Ronnie the spell needed to do this, and this happened after Alexis realized that Ronnie knew how to cast spells.

Power Focus*: The Supernatural/Paranormal

"Ghosts and demons are my specialty."

Powers*:
Sixth Sense---- Although it has no use whatsoever in the heat of battle, this power is still a large part of her life. Ronnie was born with the unique ability to see spirits that are no longer living or never lived. Usually this covers ghosts, ghouls, wraiths, nature spirits, and demons or anything related to the supernatural. Although it must be noted that although she can see the supernatural, she is unable to tell wither it really is paranormal or not unless it is obvious. For example, if a ghost were to resemble a human being with no visible injuries or features that would surely mean it should’ve been dead, she will be unable to decipher whether it truly is of the paranormal and will pretty much think of them as a normal human being (or animal if that is the case) until proven otherwise via strange occurrences that occur whenever the supernatural being in quest is present. So yes, her sixth sense does only rely on sight (which also means that if the supernatural being chooses to transform the environment she will see the changes more clearly than others who don’t have the sixth sense), and only sight. However her sixth sense is not the only thing that allows her to have contact with the world beyond.
-Level 0[Sight of Residue]: Ronnie is able to see “orbs”, the lowest example of a spirit that is not sentinel in any way but can only be described as “spiritual residue”. An “orb” may be described as a glowing ball of light that seems to follow a fixed path yet doesn’t interact with its surroundings. Like a residual ghost an “orb” may disappear once it finishes its path and reappear in an entirely different place or perhaps where it had previously started. Ronnie cannot see intelligent spirits at this level.
-Level 1[Sight of Residual]: Ronnie is able to see the spirits of the dead (ghosts) at this level. Commonly this comes in the form of residual sightings where she will see a ghost out of the corner of her eye (usually in mirrors, that seems to be a very frequent case) or for a short period of time until they disappear. In other words, she can see ghosts, but they will not last long. At this level, Ronnie will not be either to decipher what type of spirit any type of spirit may be, that is until she reaches a higher level. If they cloak themselves to appear as a human she WILL be fooled.
-Level 2[Sight of the Dead]: Ronnie can see ghosts permanently at this level. She can also see “Shadow People”, or dark masses of shadows that are shaped like humanoids with no distinguishable human features. Sometimes she even sees little Shadow Animals (they’re so cute and they are totally harmless) The Shadow People, go along the same tracks as residual ghosts mentioned above, often appearing, moving and disappearing altogether within a short range of time. Usually they move like they are on top of some invisible toy train, not making any visible movement of their feet (much unlike the average ghost). Whenever Ronnie sees something like this she often has a sudden feeling of dread (see Premonition), and rightly so (especially when she reaches level 3). At this level, Ronnie will be able to decipher whether a spirit is a ghost/wraith or not effectively (in other words, if you’re a ghost she’ll be able to tell, or at least guess).
-Level 3[Sight of Demons or alternatively See No Evil]: Ronnie can see evil spirits at this level, and particularly she can see demons at this level. And it is at this level that things begin to become real strange and fearsome, and in that case Ronnie often describes this level as a “nightmare”. At this level, Ronnie will be able to decipher whether a spirit is an evil spirit/demon or not effectively (in other words, if you’re a demon she’ll be able to tell, or at least guess).
-Level 4[Sight of Nature]: Ronnie can see the spirits of nature at this level. Such spirits include, but not limited to; fairies, elves, dwarves, brownies, leprechauns, goblins, ghouls, dryads, etc. (which is very useful for catching that darn spirit that stole her shoes, shame on theme!). At this level, Ronnie will be able to decipher whether a spirit is a spirit of nature or not effectively (in other words, if you’re a creature of nature trying to hide yourself with glamour she’ll be able to tell, or at least guess at what you are).
-Level 5[Sight of the Heavens]: A very rare level of the sight for those gifted with the sixth sight, the ability to see angels. This is the highest level of the sixth sense and is commonly known to be limited to small children. This is also the level where the door is opened all the way to the spirit worlds, where one could peer behind the curtain of death and see what lies on the other side. At this level, Ronnie will be able to decipher whether a spirit is a spirit of the heavens or not effectively (in other words, if you’re an angel she’ll be able to tell, or at least guess at what you are). She has not reached this level yet.

Spirit Medium---- She can speak with spirits whenever she gains visual contact with them, or vice versa. And by speaking I mean directly speaking with them, no need for subliminal messages here. If the spirit chooses to not talk back, are too weak to speak to her, or simply can’t she can’t force them to or command them at all. She’s not by far powerful mind you. Her powers more or less are just an open door that she may look through, but not enter. Unfortunately she’s also vulnerable to being possessed by a spirit due to this power, which can pose to be a very bad thing. In this case, Ronnie often takes extra measures to protect herself from evil spirits, be it charmed items or something as simple as salt.
-Level 0[Dreams from Beyond]: Her powers as a medium begin at this level, in the hidden realm of the subconscious. At this level she can receive messages from beyond via dreams, which are often jagged and have no meaning whatsoever. These dreams are mostly reoccurring, which often leads her to believe they are of the paranormal. While awake, Ronnie hears nothing and is similarly unable to say anything and be heard. She is also prone to being possessed.
-Level 1[Whispers from Beyond]: At this level, Ronnie begins receiving in the form of whispers that are incomprehension able and jagged in a way similar to the dreams mentioned in Level 1 only vocally. Sometimes these whispers voice themselves in a way similar to a record tape, but at other times they actually say full sentences that Ronnie simply is unable to hear. Similarly, if Ronnie attempts to speak to spirits without their wishing, the most the spirits would hear is a muffled voice. She is also prone to being possessed.
-Level 2[Voices from Beyond]: At this level, Ronnie begins to receive messages in the form of clear voices, and can actually talk back to the owner of the voice without having her voice muffled. However, keep in mind she cannot force spirits to speak to her, and they must be willing to speak to her if she wishes to have conversation. Usually this is achieved by asking the spirit if he/she/it would speak to her. She is able to fight off possession at this level, but will not be able to make the spirit leave her.
-Level 3[Order the Beyond]: At this level, Ronnie has the ability to ORDER a spirit to speak to her. She is also able to receive visions from spirits in ways similar to her dreams that she acquires at Level 0, fragmented and hard to understand. She is also able to order spirits to cease possessing either her or other people, it’s not like they will obey her, but that’s where her charmed items come in.
-Level 4[Visions from Beyond]: At this level, the visions Ronnie receives become more connected, and she is even able to see into the past lives of spirits whenever they possess her (and ONLY then). Also, whenever a ghost possesses her she may acquire some parts of their persona, including voice, personality, and even abilities. This level of her power seems to be very useful during séances, and tends to open a doorway for those who haven’t been able to pass on to communicate with loved ones, as if she was a real medium.
-Level 5[Beyond the Curtain]: At this level, Ronnie is able to communicate with the dead that has already passed on into an afterlife, or contact those who have reached the afterlife and allow them to possess her or other people in order to communicate with them freely (or let others communicate with them). In a sense, she would be able to peak behind the curtain of death, and actually have contact with what lies in the afterlife. She has not reached this level yet.

Premonition----Ronnie can also sense whenever things will start to go wrong. It comes to her as a glorified bad vibe really, that starts as a pain in the head then gradually affects her guts if ignored. Usually it’s a feeling like this that tells her to get the heck out of wherever she may be. The thing is she will not know, by far, what may be causing the feeling of dread. All she will know is that something bad is going to happen. The power is pretty much a built in alarm system, like that little warning bell at the back of your mind. It does help a bit with decision making however, and it has made her into the person she is today, always prepared and sensible. Please note that this does not mean she can see into the future, that’s the last thing she is able to do.
-Level 0: Ronnie feels no danger, and her senses are at peace.
-Level 1[Wariness]: Ronnie feels like her current location is wrong and out of place and often the same for a person (or something that looks like a person). She just doesn’t know what is It is a small feeling, like a tingle at the back of her head/neck.
-Level 2[Worry]: Ronnie feels concern for spiritual surroundings and at the sight of certain spirits. This concern comes as a bad vibe, which can be described as a feeling of supreme worry, or a sudden feeling of pain at the back of the head. At this level Ronnie also feels like she shouldn’t be doing whatever she is doing. If this feeling is ignored it turns into Level 3, the feeling of dread.
-Level 3[Dread]: Ronnie enters a state of dread at this level, which manifests itself as a large stomach ache, a queasy feeling, and a sudden urge to run. She feels like she REALLY has to leave, because whatever she is faced against may totally NOT be human. If ignored, this feeling turns into Level 4, the feeling of Terror.
-Level 4[Terror]: The most pronounced form of fear. At this level, Ronnie is rendered helpless as she becomes petrified and unable to move.
-Level 5[Supreme Phobias]: Ronnie becomes unable to handle the growing terror and premonitions. At this level she faints and becomes unconscious. For reasons concerning this level, Ronnie will take extra precautions at Level 2 so that she would not have to reach Level 5 (which is very bad level). She has not reached this level yet.

Abilities:
Skill: Gymnastics---- As implied, Ronnie once took gymnastics when she was in grammar school, and was very skilled at it, might I add. During that era of her childhood she found herself to be quite the flexible young lady, and was taught to do flips, cartwheels, and the like as well as keeping her balance, standing on her hands, and using trapezes or anything vaguely like a trapeze. These skills that she learned as a child stuck, and she still uses them whenever she needs to battle or maneuver away from an enemy.
Kicking/Running---- Ronnie’s legs are strong (in reference to the skill above), and since they are strong Ronnie uses them to their full potential. In other words, Ronnie is both a good runner AND kicker. She could run fast in the heat of a chase (or when she’s the one being chased), and if needed be she also gives powerful kicks particularly to the face (this seems to be her favorite kicking target). With the help of her umbrella and some railings/loose pipes/anything above that one could hook onto, she can give such a kick a little oomph. It also helps that Ronnie likes wearing heeled dress shoes (remember, a heel to your face is your worst nightmare) everywhere she goes.
Decent Deductive Reasoning---- Ronnie can be considered a junior detective, she solved some cases (even as a pre-teen), but hasn’t solved enough cases to make her a master and is not even close. And did I mention most of her cases were solved with the help of ghosts? Particularly murder and suicide cases. No? Didn’t think so.
Arcane Arts---- Under the mentorship of various ghosts of the pre-Christian British Isles, Ronnie has taught herself in the arcane arts and magic with the use of a spell book she found in the basement of an old library she broke in while she was a pre-teen while working on a self-given case. However, this book is only, as far as she knows, filled with charms useful only for enchanting personal items as a source of magical protection. She did make use of this though, and with the help of the spell book and the souls of the dead, managed to charm her umbrella and other items in order to ward off evil spirits, find traces of the supernatural, and shield herself from magical spells. More on these charms, what they could do, and what items are charmed will be covered in the weapon’s section and additional items section.
Skill: Swordplay and Fencing---- Ronnie was taught by the ghost of a medieval knight that followed her around since her birth how to handle a sword. He had even allowed her to use his old sword which has been positioned over the fire place in her parent’s house. Specifically he taught her how to use a broadsword, but after he was allowed to pass on to the next life Ronnie took fencing lessons during high school. She applies the things she learned to her usage of her umbrella as a weapon, a very useful skill to have.

Strengths: Ronnie is mainly immune to magic-based attacks (thanks to her anti-magical charms). So yes, in a sense she is strongest when dealing with those with magical as well as spiritual based attacks.

Weaknesses: Ronnie is weakest against those who have technologically based attacks or physical attacks, since she really has nothing to counter them except her ability to run fast and maybe some kicking skills (Ha, like that would help much). She has absolutely no upper-body strength, so forget punching or lifting heavy objects. Also, whenever she ignores her bad vibes for too long she often passes out. Passing out in the heat of battle is definitely not a good thing, so you can see why she tries so hard to ward off evil spirits and keep herself protected. So yes, if she is without her charmed items she will be left vulnerable (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Personality:
Personality---- Ronnie is quite the cautious lady, who takes her life slow and steadily, and the same goes for her line of work. She doesn’t take too many chances, except when it becomes the last resort and necessary. You can say this is a side effect of her powers of premonition. If she feels something is wrong or out of place, she will do whatever she can to fix it. If she feels like she doesn’t belong somewhere, she will simply leave and hope that she wouldn’t have to come back. Unfortunately Ronnie has had some friends that make caution difficult, and force her to take risky actions. Random spectators or passerby in her life are definitely included (everybody has to mess things up, don’t they?). However, even if somebody doesn’t screw anything up, the fact that there is a soul chained to the world of the living is enough to make her obliged to help them, and if there’s some messed up spirit out there that wants to harm the living for some unknown reason, like hell she would sit and wait for them to gain the upper hand. Still, she remains cautious when dealing with these spirits, knowing fair well that it is unwise to piss them off too much. Ronnie has a sort of kinship with those not allowed to pass on to the next life, as a child she made plenty of friends with such spirits until meeting Alexis. You can say she’s sort of a loner who would rather be friends with spirits than living people. Alexis is actually the first long-dead person she made friends with, and that was only because she had no choice since Alexis managed to somehow become connected to a ghost haunting. So yes, usually her friendships with the living are forced friendships due to the cruel hands of fate.

Ronnie is also a sensible woman, who respects rules and tradition, and dislikes horseplay and immature behavior. She doesn’t really bode well with those who act like children, unless they really are children, then there’s the exception. However, Ronnie is considerably a nosey person, she’s like that next door neighbor that watches you from over the fence using a set of binoculars. Yeah, that’s the lady I’m talking about. If Ronnie feels like you’re doing something wrong, she will do well to point it out. Similarly, if she feels like something is wrong with a certain place (like its haunted), or feels like you are being haunted, she will do well to find out why or what’s causing it. And if she feels like you’re not necessarily human or of the living, she WILL find out just who or what you are. Usually research is a part of this. That’s why as a kid she really wanted to be a journalist, I mean only journalists and reporters get the first look at what’s happening in the community, and really get in on the details. That’s just the sort of job she would like to have. That’s also why she’s so good of an investigator, she knows where to look.

"I'm not a nosy parker! ...Am I?"

Quirks----
• Favorite Animal: Cats of course.
• Favorite Flower/Plant: Roses, especially the violet ones.
• Favorite Drink: English Tea
• Favorite Food: Pasta (introduced to her by her best friend's mother)
• Tends to prefer old-fashioned things to modern stuff.
• Hates immaturity and horse play.
• Hates demons with a passion due to a bad experience with one.
• Tends to write down important events or notes on certain people.

Bio:
”My name is Veronica Dorey. I was born on September 14th, 1989 in Oxford, England. I suppose you can say I’m an investigator of the paranormal, but my real job is to investigate private cases. Yeah, I know, PI, like in the movies or on the telly, right? Funny thing, one of my favorite TV shows as a teenager was Rosemary and Thyme. You know; the gardening detectives? I loved those two, and before that was Nancy Drew, and before that was Inspector Gadget. I loved them all, and I was a big reader of the mystery genre. But I never wanted to be a detective. I wanted to be a reporter, for a newspaper. I used to deliver newspapers you know? As a kid I used to. I knew the entire neighborhood like the back of my hand. I could go anywhere I wanted and not get lost You can see why it’s so easy for me to get caught up in someone elses business. *laughs* Well, it’s not my fault. I’m just good at that sort of stuff. Why do you think the police hired me? Of course I’d be better off working for the media, but I suppose fate wanted none of that.

I was solving cases even as a kid. Tiny ones like the case of the missing shoe. That one was my kitty’s fault. As I got older things got more serious. I believe my first real case was a murder that happened 48 years before I was born. See, I was friends with the victim.

Yes, I can see ghosts, and yes I can talk to them too. Why do you look so surprised? I thought this was a common occurrence. It is isn’t it? Look, she is not the first ghost I made friends with, and she certainly isn’t the last. Her name was Caroline, and if I remember correctly she played the piano, beautifully might I add. She also loved the game of hopscotch, as a kid I would play with her all the time in my family’s basement. That’s where we met, in the basement. She was just standing there, looking at me, and then she asked me if I wanted to play hopscotch. Of course I’m going to say, ‘yes’. It was hopscotch after all. We were friends instantly. Even my one other friend…what was his name? Sir Gallant! Yes, that was his name. Oh, Sir Gallant’s another one of my ghost. I think he had been following me around since I was born. He’s the ghost of a medieval knight. Nice guy, he had a horse. I got to ride that horse on my seventh birthday. I named her Nessie. Don’t ask me how, I just…did. He also taught me how to sword fight *gestures to her umbrella*, but that’s a story for later.

I didn’t find out Caroline was already dead until after this other girl came up, named Autumn, who claimed to be Caroline’s real best friend. I found her in the attic. Didn’t know what she was doing there and I really never wanted to find out. Surprising, isn’t it? Caroline just affirmed this. I didn’t get it at the time. Autumn was just so…creepy looking. You’ve should’ve seen her eyes, oh her eyes. I swear they looked just like they could’ve stared straight into your soul. I found out Caroline’s ‘condition’ when me, her, and Autumn were playing a game of hide-and-go-seek. I almost never played hide-and-go-seek with Caroline, she always won! She was a bloody ghost! Would you play hide-and-go-seek with a ghost? No? I didn’t think so! And guess who told me the big news? Autumn, bloody Autumn. She cornered me near the stairway, threatening to push me over, and then she tells me everything. The game of hide-and-go-seek that started it all, Caroline’s red fur scarf that got caught in the clothesline, Autumn drowning herself at her funeral. Oh, you’ve heard me right. This girl was insane. She really took her friendship with Caroline seriously, too seriously in fact. She wanted me to play another game of hide-and-go-seek. This time, she gave me a time limit. Why? I have no idea. You would think she was planning to kill me, that rotten girl. Well I have news for you, I won. It took me two years to figure it out, but I won. She wanted me to find Caroline’s red fur scarf and bury it with her corpse. The girl cared about her friend that much. It must’ve put them both to rest because after I did that I saw neither of them again.

While I never saw Caroline and Autumn, when I went downstairs to the basement just in case, I saw a strange hooded figure that was like a shadow with no distinguishable features. This new spirit filled me with dread. After that incident my mum never let me in her basement again, and I don’t blame her either. Also, it was around that time my mum started signing me up for recreational activities including gymnastics. That explains my dexterity right? She also bought me a little kitten for my ninth birthday, cutest little kitten ever. His name was Tom-Tom. He’s gone now, but I assure you there was nothing better in the world than that cat. I guess mom thought I needed something to play with that’s not invisible to her. She was right in a way. Tom-Tom’s introduction was one of the best moments of my life. It still is. Around this time, even Sir Gallant pitched in. He taught me swordplay and how to fight. Maybe he thought I needed to learn how to defend myself after I was almost killed by Autumn. Who knows? I’ll have you know that his instructions led me to taking fencing classes in high school. *nods*

Thus, the best years of my life started which went by way too quickly mind you. Five years, I wish I can tell you details, but it’s all a blur. I believe those were the years I started delivering papers also. I had this little bike with a basket that I would ride to get anywhere and everywhere, within my limits of course. It had this neat little horn too. It’s a shame that I lost it. Part of me likes to think a spirit stole it. *chuckles* Oh yeah, in case you’re wondering I never saw any spirit besides Sir Gallant during this time period. I remember dreaming about them though. They were horrid dreams. I didn’t resume seeing spirits until I met my first living friend in high school, a Wiccan girl named Alexis.

Ah, high school. Good times…good times. No, scratch that. I hated high school! That little chapter of my life still brings back bad memories! Let’s see…I was in the fencing club, the book club, the chess club, and I delivered the school newspapers to students every Monday morning. Yeah, I was still the delivery person. Please don’t rub it in. I met Alexis in the book club, but she was only in it because of Harry Potter. She was a big fan of that series back then. Well, the thing about Alexis was, I kept on noticing that there was this strange man following her around. A man she kept on referring to as her ‘boyfriend’. That man bothered me, let me tell you. I tried telling her to leave him, she wouldn’t listen to me. She kept on thinking that I was trying to ruin her relationship and take him for myself. Now why would I want to do that? I told her I was only trying to help, but she didn’t believe me. It was bound to turn into that disaster, that relationship. It was only a matter of time.

It eventually did turn into a disaster. One day the man offered to take Alexis to the town’s cemetery. She told me it was going to be a romantic night. Now let me ask you this; does a man that looks four years older than you, taking you to a spooky cemetery full of dead people in the middle of night, seem romantic to you? No? I didn’t think so! That girl was just asking for trouble, going along with a man like that to hang out in private property even! So, I followed her there, just to make sure she doesn’t get herself in trouble. And that’s when it hit me! That man was DEAD! I mean, he was a GHOST. I had to save her, so I shouted at her to get away. Turns out the man was a malevolent Casanova ghost too, because he tried to attack me, and threatened my life. Thanks to Alexis’s help, I escaped, but at her expense. Next time I saw her, she was sitting with the man at an empty lunch table. It seemed like the bloke was forcing her to hang with him from the look of it. She looked so upset, she even stopped coming to book club. I had to do something about it, somehow, but first I had to return a library book.

You want to know something about the library I went to? There seemed like there was an extra librarian. I always saw her putting books back on the shelves as a kid, and when I asked the other librarians they told me they had no idea who she was. Weird wasn’t it. When I went to return this one book I owed them, I saw her again. This time she was heading towards the library basement. I was curious, so I thought I would take a look. Let me give you a piece of advice. DON’T DO WHAT I DID. Scariest. Librarian. Ever. Scared the living daylights out of me she did. I ran out of there as fast as my little legs could carry me. Later on, I thought I might try going down there again, just to see why the librarian was stuck there. But instead of the librarian I found this strange little Celtic spell book full of charms and enchantments. When I asked Sir Gallant about it he recommended that I seek the help of the ghost of a witch named Rebecca. I found her in a forest nearby, and she agreed to help teach me to use the spell book upon agreeing that I would it for good and not evil. I suppose I’m technically using it for good, I mean I’m using it to help save the world! She and others taught me everything I know about this book, but the problem was I couldn’t read it. I had to get other ghosts to teach me the long dead language in order to read the spells. Rebecca only taught me the basics of spell casting. And there was a catch too. I had to free the spirits of every single one of them in order to receive a lesson in a dead language. I can’t tell you how many souls I had to help pass on in order to learn an entire language. It was a good think I kept this journal with me. But you want to know some of the good things that came out of it, so I’m satisfied. That one spirit had a nasty temper though, and I never forgave this other one for leaving me to deal with a hungry fox. Nasty things, those are.

So, while I was learning how to use my new item, Alexis was getting into more and more trouble with her ‘boyfriend’ until she finally asked me to get rid of him for her. It took her long enough. So I arranged the meeting with the ghostly hunk himself. We talked it bit, and I found out his exact reasons for following Alexis. See, when he was alive he got into a fight with his girlfriend, I suppose he was smoking and drinking because a fire started during the fight. They ended up trapped in her room, yes her room, and died of suffocation and lack of air. You would think he would know not to drink and smoke at the same time, but no-o-o…Always with the taking risks. Anyways, he was stuck here in the plane of the living, unable to make up with his girlfriend. All alone, he began pursuing young ladies that were still alive. Alexis was just one of his latest victims. I told him that I could help him see his girlfriend again as long as he told me what his unfinished business was. He wanted me to find the necklace he was intending to give to his girlfriend before the fight and give it to Alexis. Why? Don’t ask me, I’m not a romantic! I’m not into that stuff! But it seemed important so I went along with it, and I must say it worked out great! Alexis never saw him again, and we became the best of friends. Yup, it worked out great.

Afterwards, I began helping the police with their cases. Those guys take a long time to solve everything, especially with the obvious stuff. So I thought I might give them a hand. But something was wrong. Sir Gallant seemed sad all of a sudden. I asked him what’s wrong and he didn’t answer. Determined to find the source of his sorrow I began spying on him. It didn’t work out that well. You know, ghost and all. So I took a second, more obvious approach. I bothered him about it. It didn’t take long for the knight to break. He was patient, but not THAT patient. Turns out Sir Gallant was getting a little jealous, he wanted to enter the afterlife too. It was a very sad decision for me. I mean I practically grew up with Sir Gallant. But somebody had to do. He couldn’t be stuck on Earth forever. He told me about his past. He used to be the favorite knight of this Lord Moloch guy. He had gotten a lot of privileges in his life time and a beautiful maiden to boot. Thing was he couldn’t keep winning forever. Out of shame the poor guy hung himself on a tree. Sounded sort of Japanese-ish to me, but whatever worked for the guy works for me. I felt pretty sorry for him so I bought a bunch of roses from the local flower shop (purple, because those are my favorite), and went to find the tree he hung himself on. I was surprised to find it in perfect condition…Er, never mind. It was actually just a stump by then. But Sir Gallant liked my deed! He even thanked me before passing on. I think he just needed someone to somehow restore his honor by honoring him, if that makes sense.

And then my cat died.

Yeah, Tom-Tom died, RIGHT AFTER SIR GALLANT PASSED ON. I think you can imagine the major depressive phase I went through. It was on my birthday too! YEAH, I KNOW. The silly cat went into the basement, and never came back. I went down there to check on him, and found him lying on the floor, DEAD. Then I felt a sudden boost of dread and ran, followed by tears of course. My mom had them put his ashes in an urn for me, but for some reason something about that urn bothered me. I don’t know, I kept on getting this weird vibe. It was like it was staring me or something. I was wondering the same you’re probably wondering right about now. How can an urn stare? The problem was in all forms of logic it really shouldn’t be able to. But it felt like it.

I had hardly enough time to fill sorry myself. Alexis had wanted to come along with me on my cases. It wasn’t like I could stop her, I was too depressed. Surprisingly enough I had found out she had some spells up her sleeve too. But she practiced Wicca so that makes sense, I suppose. It was a really useful spell. She said it helped ward evil spirits away. She even began teaching me it after awhile. That spell really came in handy…three years later.

It was a February, I was 17, and I just learned I got accepted into law school. I had a celebration party after I got the letter, and Alexis was invited. And she just HAD to bring an Ouija Board, AND a bunch of people I never met before. I mean, WHO were these people? Also, PLEASE tell me you know how dangerous those things are. Oh, good. I’ve always hated those things. Just looking at them…ugh! But she brought it anyways! And forced me to play it with her! She AND her dimwitted friends did. It wasn’t like I could stop them, so I had to make sure they didn’t get themselves killed, or worse.

It started out innocent enough. We took turns asking questions, we got nice answers. Everything seemed okay until Alexis asked the spirit if it was her ‘boyfriend’. And to think I actually thought she was over that guy! I should’ve known better. Now, THAT’S when things got rough, because when it answered, it answered in a foreboding sense of the word. ‘He misses you’. That’s what it said, ‘He misses you’. It was my turn so I asked it who it was, and here’s what it said next, ‘Tom-Tom misses you so much’. OOPS. And it didn’t stop there. ‘He misses you so much. He wants to be with you…’

‘…IN DEATH.’

I was afraid, more afraid than I had ever been. I had turned around because I felt something breathing down my neck, and there it was. It was a shadow, a shadow of what looked like the cat. And I swear, it was SMILING, at ME. That’s when I realized; TOM-TOM HAD CAME BACK TO HAUNT ME. But here’s the catch, that WASN’T Tom-Tom. It was a demon, apparently the demon that KILLED him before. Now, luckily I had a bottle of holy water in my house. It was a gift given to me by a nice old priest after I got rid of the ghost bride that was plaguing this old Catholic Church. I had to remind my guests to keep touching the Ouija Board’s magnifying glass and to not lift their fingers from it. I am so glad they listened. The holy water was very effective. It scared the demon off, or at least for the evening.

A few days later, I saw it again, this time it was sitting at the edge of my bed. I couldn’t sleep at my house anymore after that. So, I slept over at Alexis’s house. It was a good idea at the time. At her house, Alexis’s mom made me some pasta. It was the BEST thing I have ever had! That woman could cook! It turned out Alexis’s family owned a jewelry shop ‘round the corner. That’s probably where Alexis got all those crystals from. She helped me keep a steady supply. We both started hatching a plan to stop the demon. I would use Tom-Tom’s old collar to lure it to the urn containing Tom-Tom’s ashes. Then Alexis would recite a spell to trap him into the urn. We confronted him on the first day of March. And you know what they say about March. It comes in like a lion, and out like a lamb. Get it? Lions and cats are both felines…Oh, forget it!

Tom-Tom’s demon was trapped in the urn, safe and sound. After graduating from high school I went to law school and got a degree in law enforcement before working to become the full-fledged Investigator I am now, with a side job for the paranormal of course. Alexis got a new boyfriend, this man that works for the local newspaper. He’s a nice guy. He lets me in on the latest news before anyone else finds out…Okay okay I’m jealous! But come ON! Why does HE get to find out news first and I don’t? But I guess I can’t complain.

He was the one to tell me about the competition after all.

I don’t really know why I want to end it. Part of me hopes that I could learn more about the afterlife and what lies beyond the curtain. I mean, there’s bound to be some clue out there, I just have to find it. That’s what a detective does right? And who knows? Maybe I find for myself a real friend. *laughs*”

Stats: This section I highly rely on in order to choose your opponents. Please have your character fight like the stats you display. The most points you get are 25.

Strength---- 2
Endurance---- 4
Dexterity---- 7
Magic*---- 5
Magic Defense---- 7

Motivational Song: Tom Petty – Running Down A Dream
Last edited by sam4books on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:02 pm

~Character Sheet~

Name~ Buddy Rock

Age~ 26, 18

Gender~ Male

Race(s)~ Half Human, Half elf

Appearance~ The king wearing this jacket over it.

Tattoo*~ http://th03.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/f/ ... mkihca.jpg

Weapon(s)~ A baseball bat which is in his case

Additional Items~ A magic case that whenever he opens it can take out an instrument for him, like a guitair, violin, trumpet, etc. oil (for his hair), a plectrum and his wallet

Power Focus*~ Music

Powers*~ He can play anything and depending on what songs he plays he can do special powers. Such as
A lullaby will generally soothe people, calm them down and even cause them to fall asleep if they're already tired.
Heavy rock would tear up the pavement with giant sonic booms.
Jazz would cause peoples limbs to jump and sway as they lose control.
Dramatic classical music would send out thin concentrated shockwaves which are like blades of air.
Whenever he chooses to sing he often dances along which lets him jump around and pull off impressive dance moves which can be incorporated into batle easily as he struts his funky stuff around.

Abilities~ Some small skill in craft and relatively good at odd jobs.

Strengths~ ???

Weaknesses~ ???

Personality~ Bit of a bad boy, and also an incredible flirt.

Bio~ Talk about their current position in life, and explain why they have joined the tournament in the first place.

Stats~

Strength~5
Endurance~5
Dexterity~2
Magic*~8
Magic Defense~5

Motivational Song~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5 ... re=related

Ill add the rest later.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Nelo Angelo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 pm

That should prove more to your liking Bankotsu.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Woops! I had intented to put that it wasn't done! Oh well! More is coming in the bio, including a full description of how his Vampirism works in terms of thralls and what not.

Postby Reiu » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Name~ Keyo Arikima

Age~ 17

Gender~ Male

Race(s)~ Half wolf demon, half human

Appearance~ Keyo stands about little less than 6 feet tall. Unfortunately for him, because of his parents having a popular kabuki theater, he looks like a girl in some cases, because of his father making him play lead female roles when younger. His hair is a mess of onyx colored hair that mainly go down to about the middle of his shoulders. His right eye is a soft blue while his left in contrast is a dark green. Keyo normally wears a jacket with material similar to leather but is softer, while it's color is brown. The jacket's neck is never down and has a small buckle, and the sleeves end at the elbow, and finally the bottom of the jacket end at just below the ribs. Under this jacket, Keyo wears a sleeveless shirt that is a light color and covers the top portion of his pants, which are dark blue jeans.

Tattoo*~ Because of him having demon blood in him, which in return affect some of his magic, Keyo has a vertical eye mark, similar to the marks in this picture

Weapon(s)~ Keyo has a special pair of chakrams that he holds with him. These rings can change into a set of twin swords that are connected at the end by a small but unbreakable chain that can extend to about 7 feet. In chakram form, the range is about 10 feet. (pictures in progress!)

Additional Items~

Power Focus*~ Dark/demonic magic

Powers*~ Dark Vectors: Forming arrows from the shadows, he can send these small projectiles streaming towards his target up to about 5 feet, then they loose accuracy. Amount at once: 3
Wavedark: By using his body or items, as a catalyst, he can swing whatever and send out a thin and sharp arc of darkness that goes for about 3 feet before dissipating.
Darkshot: Forming a small orb of darkness, he can shoot it towards a target like a bullet. The effective range of accuracy is about 6 feet.
Sonic Fang : By charging darkness into his weapons, Keyo can unleashed the darkness charged up in the item and send it clashing into anything, creating an effect similar to a lesser sonic boom, which affects the area around him up to 4 feet. While in Invite to Darkness, the effect is amplified up to .5x and the area of effect is increased to 6 feet.
Dark rain: Keyo molds the Darkness around him into large black swords that shoot down and up to a 90 degree angle. The amount he can make currently: 1
Tundra black- Keyo can use this spell to send a wave of darkness towards the target through the ground, which appear as black spikes that resemble ice. Range: 4 feet
Dark clone: Using darkness, Keyo can create a clone of himself that operate on it's own or at Keyo's will. The clone cannot take more than about 2-3 hits, depending on how strong the attack was, and the clone's strength is weaker than Keyo's.
DarkFist: By applying dark magic to regular attacks like punches and kicks, the attack applies the energy to the area of impact, causing the attack to become amplified by a small amount. The impact depends on the amount of energy applied to the attack.

Demonic Magics:
Demon's souls: Keyo can condensate the demonic energy around him into small soul like balls which is needed to cast his demonic spells spells. Charging is fairly quick for the first two, and then the time taken to charge anymore is increased.
Hell cannon: Much similar to Darkshot, by channeling his demonic powers into his demon arm, Keyo can unleash a small to large shot of energy like a beam towards the target. Each shot takes up a certain amount of charges and the beam gives a type of burning effect. When used, the arm must go through a "cooldown" stage before Keyo can use another shot and is dependent on the size of shot used.
Total charges of use: sml beam- 1, med. beam- 2, large beam- 4 (charge usage increases as Keyo's capacity for charges increases.)
Oblivion: Creating a stigma in a radius of 6 feet, all caught by this spell is held shortly by demonic energy and then attacked with demonic and dark energies, damaging both soul and body. This spell does not come without side effects, while Keyo using this spell can lose control and possibly kill himself or others. As such, Keyo does not uses this spell but under the most dire of situations.
Charges: All, and as there are less charges consumed, the power of this spell decreases as well.
SoulBreaker: Much similar to his darkfist, Keyo adds charges to his normal melee attacks, making the attack hit harder and the area hit gains a burning sensation. The soul, as the attack is named after, of the recipient gains some damage in their soul. The damage subsides very quickly, but if this attack is applied multiple times, damage can stay for a while, increasing pain substained of the victim.

Abilities~ Demon senses: Because of the demon blood within his veins, Keyo's sense of sight and hearing are higher than a normal human's
Wolf shape: Keyo can turn any aspect of him more wolven, like wolf ears and tail, to full wolf transformation. The forms also affect certain aspect of him for a short time of about 5 minutes, then the effect subside. Some powers/abilities are unable to use while under full wolf form (powers and abilities only usable while in full wolf form is marked with a (w) by the name.)
Invite to darkness: By taking in some of his demon "aspect" he changes his form more demonic like. Any demon parts (wolf parts like ears, etc.) are more shadow like and his weapons float near his arms. While in this form, his speed and both magical and physical powers are increased. The only downside is that Keyo must keep this ability regulated by a percentile. He can only keep himself in check up until the 35% mark, and past that the chances of losing control to his demon self are greatly increased.
Illusion step (w): Because of his speed increased as a wolf, Keyo can take advantage of this. Keyo at the height of his speed can move arround, and as he does, an image of himself stays where his speed increased from, creating and illusion of Keyo in multiple places at once.
Demon's past: Keyo's left arm contains an unusual amount of demon energy, allowing it to become more demon like. The arm during this stage is a dark brown-red and on the outside has darkness sorround it like armor. While his arm is in demon form, Keyo can use his demonic magics and his dark magics are increased in strength. The only thing is that the arm can only hold it's form for 5 minutes and no longer before it reverts back into a more human shape.

Strengths~ Dark magic, demon magic. Mainly mid-range fighting. Can do short range as well.

Weaknesses~ most light magics and stronger celestial, and being called a female. Long range fighting. More importantly, the good ole' scratch behind the ears...

Personality~ Keyo is a quiet and collective person in most cases. Keyo's actions in some cases can be considered more like a female than a male, and sometime more like a wolf than a human. Keyo can act childish and rash at times, but yet acts mature beyond his age at other times. He has a noble air to him as well, but yet has a aura of guilt and dark emotions.
But one would see him as somewhat of a normal person, with implications. But many are wrong, because Keyo has another side of him through his demon blood. This other side of him is his complete opposite and represents all of the darker emotions and his sins at times. Although while fighting, both sides can work together to some point.

Bio~ Keyo's been cursed his entire life. His father left his family on his 13th birthday, when his' demonic part of him started to manifest. He lived two years without a trace of his father, while his mother was slowly dying from an incurable sickness, he and his sister left to take care of her. Eventually, when he and his twin sister both turned 16, their mother died, leaving Keyo and his older twin sister to fight for themselves. It was rough, but they were able to live successfully, until a few months before their 17th birthday. A stranger came to their house, intending to rob it and believed there was no one there. He broke in, to see Keyo's sister, and proceeded to attack her. Keyo found out, being in the room next to her when it happened, and started to fight off the intruder, who was stronger than him. During the fight, Keyo's sister tried to help, but was severely injured, enraging him beyond control. For the first time, his demon side took control, killing the intruder, and sank into a blood-lust. His sister, trying to stop him, was struck mortally before Keyo was able to come back to his senses. But it was too late, for Keyo held his dying sister, and spoke to him with kind words, then died, from a wound her own brother inflicted.
It's been months now since the incident, and Keyo was now here in Crail, drawn by a letter from his father to come and compete for a prize. What he would do with it was far from his mind. All he cared about now was to win, nothing else.

Stats~
Strength~4
Endurance~5
Dexterity~ 6
Magic*~6
Magic Defense~4

Motivational Song~ I was listening to this song while thinking about this character and how i made him in some ways.

Sins by Acid Black Cherry (eng subs included!)
Last edited by Reiu on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Okay the edits are done! Also, I fuggled around with the stats a bit.

Postby Slipslash » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Name: Dr. James Fredriech Faust (A.K.A. Dr. Baldhead)

Race: Human
Age: Presumably He is in his 40's, no one knows for sure.

Physical Appearance: Dr. Faust is extremely tall even for a human, standing a 8'4" he usually towers over his brethren (although when fighting he is extremely low to the ground). Due to the nature of his height he also looks extremely thin and lanky but no one can tell for sure due to his mysteriousness on the subject of himself. No one really knows if he has hair or not, but truthfully he has none, neither does anyone have definite color for his eyes, he has never shown anyone his true face. He is surprisingly strong for someone of his physic and posses heightened reflexes and high mobility, and unsurprisingly he also is highly flexible due to his lankiness and height. If you really want to know what he looks like then here

Other Physical Traits: His most prominent key item of clothing his the paper bag he perpetually wears on his head and oddly enough the bag has only one hole for his eyes, again I stress that he NEVER will take it off and if taken by force will find an immediate substitute. He normally wears green pants that are if anything look little bit tight. Followed by a white traditional doctors coat with two coat tails on each side, his coat does not posses buttons but is held together by two belt straps located on the front and two on his arms that serve no actual purpose ("spares maybe?"). The collar of the coat opens quite low to reveal a blue shirt with tie. He usually carries a giant scalpel around with him (the thing is as tall as himself).

Tattoo: Much to Faust's chagrin, tournament regulation required that Faust have a tatoo to indicate what power(?) he has. As they Nurse wasn't quite sure of Faust's explanation of his power, the nurse simply put a Gold star with a green question mark on the inside of Faust's left hand.

Weapon/s: A single large 8ft scalpel. And a multitude of STRANGE powers and abilities.

Power Focus: Unpredictability

Powers:

What's Next?: Faust will throw something into the air, whatever it is will then fall back down, and possibly hit the enemy in the head (or explode). Whatever he throws into the air can be random. but is nothing too strong, at least nothing compared to Super What's Next. And when I say anything I mean it. From a frying pan, to a grenade. From a small parachuting-exploding-soldier, to a small lunch.

//As skill increases objects thrown will get even crazier. (No Max)

(*) - Abilities with the * can only be performed when Souten Enshin Ranbu is performed.

Souten Enshin Ranbu - Faust will hop straight up onto his Scalpel. He is almost immovable when in this position, only large blows can actually dis-locate him from atop his iron pole. If hit we will swing around like a punching bag, and usually perform Ranbu as a counter. If anything Faust looks much like a monkey in a tree. From here Faust has access to a late of other abilities as you can see.

*Ranbu: Faust will swing the scalpel in the direction of the enemy and the scalpel will bend much like a rubber pole. Faust uses his body for the source of the attack. The scalpel is still metal when doing this.

//No skill upgrade

*Neck Periscope: Faust will extend his head out at the enemy at a frightening speed. Looking much like an extending periscope when he does this, and with enough force as a hard punch (He's using his head as a weapon after-all)

//No skill upgrade (His head can only extend as far out as his arm can)

*Growing Flower: Faust will make the "ok" sign with his fingers. From beneath the enemy's feet a small flower will sprout. It may not seem like much, but the force of the flower sprouting is enough to launch enemies skyward, or about the height of a two story building. Can only effect enemies up to 10ft away from Faust.

//As skill increases power and distance (both from vertical launch and target range)also increase, double every increase, and stacks on previous doubles(Max 4)

*See? I'm a Flower: The same flower will sprout from Faust's head. Any enemies near Faust on his pole will be immediately shot away from Faust. Usually used as a counter.
//As Faust's skill increase range will also increase, current levels at 3ft from head (Max 10)

*Going on My Way: Faust will spin in a whirl-wind, horizontally, in a single direction. Can also be used while in the air, whether to take out enemies, or get to a certain point quickly. Usually Faust gos for about 12ft, he can go further. . .

//As Faust's skill increases he will be able to spin for a longer length of time although the current distance is multiplied by half his endurance

*What's Next?: Same as above, except used on Souten Enshin Ranbu.

Sudden Hello!: Faust will disappear under a large rug. only to appear out of a door near target. Can break noses fairly well.

//No skill upgrade

Home Run: Faust will disappear for a second instead replaced by a boy armed with a bat. Only lasts for a second, in that second the boy swings said bat sending target skyward (HOOOOME RUUUN)

//No skill upgrade

Super What's Next: Two boxes will appear. Should Faust actually open one of these boxes any number of things could happen. From a large banquet of food appearing. To a vast herd of cows rampaging. To a large bomb. Certain symbols in the boxes represent what's coming for certain things (for instance: a cowbell might rise out of the box to indicate impending herd of cattle)

//As Faust's skill increases so do the number of boxes (Max 4)

Abilities: As Faust has fought in tournaments before he is no stranger to fighting. His extreme dexterity allows him to get out of most rough spots. Not to mention the strange powers he has. Faust is also (not surprisingly) a doctor, well versed in human anatomy. Faust knows how to treat wounds.

Strengths: Counter-attacks and random attacks. All manner of physical attacks are with-in Faust's realm. he can dodge these as well as attack. This is not due to any martial training on Faust's part, but simply because Faust is an unpredictable as unpredictable gets.

Weakness: Elemental Magic, or non-physical magic. Faust, being a doctor (or man of science), finds magic a strange and alien subject to him. Calling him bald will also make him extremely angry (making his attacks easier to predict)

Personality: Faust, when viewed by other people is a very confusing maniacal person, always interested in the healthy look of people and usually identifies any ailments they might have even if they do not ask him. He also refuses to use any other weapon other then his scalpel: he thinks it is improper for a doctor to do so. But other then this, he is an extremely mysterious man. Faust is an excellent reader and has read thousands upon thousands of books mainly delving into the subject of medical work ("From asshole to apatite I always say") and great works here and there, is very well read as a result and has a vast vocabulary. he usually speaks using words people have a hard time defining and in a very confusing manner, when he's not using giant words to confuse someone he speaks in a very peculiar manner. Usually has no time for television but will watch it if anything on is of interest to him. Due to character of his personality and confusing state of mind it proves very difficult to to get into his head (even then the intruder will not like what he/she finds) Although he has no offense to the defense.

History: An Incident happened some time ago in Faust life, when, at the time, he was a renowned Doctor. He had been performing a routine surgery on a small girl, when while in surgery she died. Driven by the loss and the public outcry against Faust he became mad and ironically enough he started taking the lives of people instead of healing them. now years later he is somewhat healed himself and is now trying his hand at taking up the once dormant process of helping people (although secretly he still longs for causing pain).

As for the tournament, Faust is a man known to participate in such things, although he might be confused as to what this one's prize is offering him ("another Guilty Gear?") Faust has entered far to many tourny's to remember why he even fights at all. He suspects it may be a bit of the murder wanting to get out with-in him, although he does not and has not killed anyone in a long time.

STATS

Strength:4
Endurance:8
Dexterity:8
Magic:4
Magic Defense:1

Theme Song:
Juicy Panic - Lecon de Piano

------------------------------------------

Now I just wrote everything I had on him down. This isn't the final product, as I would need the final take on it first. I can accommodate any and all edits and problems should they arise.
Last edited by Slipslash on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Name~ Happiness Bunny
Real Name~ Haps
Age~ 24
Gender~ Male
Race(s)~ Human
Class: Bouncer from Another World
Appearance~

A human male with blond hair and blue eyes, who dresses like a thug and wears bunny ears, yellow bunny ears. Who also practically never smiles and if he does, god help you. Not the image, you expect with the name Happiness Bunny especially with the words "HATE" and "RAGE" tattooed on his fingers.

He wears a short sleeve black dress shirt with a white vertical line on his left side. Baggy brown pants is his pant of choice with a chain sticking out on the back pocket . Sneakers are black with white laces. There are golden rings on both his pinkies, middle fingers, index fingers, and thumbs and black spiral tattoos around his forearms.

Tattoo*~
A parting gift was tattooed on his left shoulder, a black crescent moon.
Weapon(s)~ Brass Knuckles and a chain.
Additional Items~

Glass Booze bottles filled and empty
Cigarettes
Lighter

Power Focus*~ Spiritual

Powers*~

-Level One: Supercharged Cells

Can supercharge his own cells with spiritual energy. This process makes him faster and stronger and possesses regenerated healing. Great for brutally assaulting enemies.

-Level Two: Concentrated Aura Attack/Spiritual infusion

His regenerative powers fade away, but is replaced with an aura shield that absorbs the hate, rage , and other emotions through enemy attacks done upon his person. This allow him to create a spiritual attack. However, it has to reach a certain point and this point is obvious as his aura shield becomes visible especially around his hands and feet. Four Bursts, is all he can manage to fire at long or close range.

At this stage, Haps even learns to infuse his own spiritual energy into the weapons he possesses, the brass knuckles and the chain. However, since the objects are nonliving, the spiritual energy stored within them won't be visible.

-Level Three: Scatter/Massive Aura Attack

At some point Haps learned how make his four bursts into one big burst or a spray of several smaller bursts. One is great for big targets and very tough foes and the other for several foes or to screw with a tough foe.

-Level Four: Brawler

Haps spiritual evolution takes a bigger leap and takes physical form in this world. On his hands are gloves with glowing purple gems on the knuckles and on his feet are armored shoes with springs. New Attack! Physical Enhancements! Four Additional Bursts! And Much More!

^Impact: Concentrated spiritual energy in the gloves creates an explosive force that rips apart anything that Haps punches. In the foot wear, it creates a explosives force that launches Haps straight into the air or to lunge at something in front of him.

^Infusion: Can infuse his spiritual energy into other objects beside his weapons. Waiting to be released by his command.

-Level Five :
Personal Phantom, The Ultimate Weapon

At this point of evolution, Haps has reached the spiritualist's ultimate goal, a spiritual ally born from his own spirit, granting Haps a supernatural power. At this point, He lost all his of previous abilities, but gained much more, Spiritual Armor. A powerful defense matched by its powerful offensive of letting Haps shatter anything he touches. Within that armor, Haps injects his own spiritual energy into whatever he touches, causing whatever to crumple or restore it . And as much as he lacks a range ability, he can just absorb those kind and close quarters attacks for an extra boost. Also since the armor is spiritual energy taking a physical form its virtually weightless.

Level Six: Happiness Bunny

One with the armor. Even his clothing is changed. Spiritual Ally still annoying.

He can restore or corrupt things by his will and absorb some of the natural spiritual energies from all life whether he is attacked or not, by sheer desire. His speed and strength may be normal, but he can do incredible things.

" I may never be happy, but I am satisfied. So fuck you all."

Abilities~

-Fighting, just a pure brawler. No martial arts.

-Being brutal, Haps has no qualms about beating down a person so bad they bleed and he'll do it with a smile.

-Taking a hit, Haps after countless fights knows when to toughen and relax his body like a sixth sense.

-Cheap Shot
, Haps will cheat in a fight. Has no sense of fair play as he feels its a waste of time especially if its about your life.

-Brass Knuckles
, the extra kick to his punches if Haps really wants to break some serious bones. They will act as spiritual medium devices much like the chain, later on in the game. Both items, unknown to Haps were actually crafted for him specifically. He doesn't know, because the one's that were his, we're switched with identical ones by Vescent.

-Chain, Haps has a talent for using his chain as a weapon similar to a whip. So in a way he's the" Indy" of the tournament. He could use it like a grappling hook since it has a hook one on end. The other end has a sphere shaped like ball attached, making it easier to squeeze between his thumb and index finger so he could launch it like a projectile. That move is good for catching people off guard and blinding them, usually aimed for the eyes.

-Weirdness: For some reason, despite dishing out brutal injuries, putting people to a half dead state. Instead of tensing up a room, causing children to weep, and basically creating an atmosphere of fear, people are actually relaxed and become generally happy around him. He could walk into a bar and bang good times are had, by everyone else. Even enemies he's screwed over or up are actually happy around him.

Strengths~

Haps gets stronger, the more pissed off he gets in fights. However, there is more to it than just that. If the person, Haps is fighting against has a poor reason for fighting him, either selfish or mundane, or has done an evil deed in front him, he also gets stronger. That's the thing, he's a good guy, who doesn't want to admit he is one.

Weaknesses~

Level One:
Cutting off his head or ripping out his heart will do the trick
Level Two: Wait until he has used up all his bursts. Only then, will he be vulnerable.
Level Three: Wait until he has used up all his bursts. Only then, will he be vulnerable.
Level Four: Wait until he has used up all his bursts. Only then, will he be vulnerable.
Level Five: Out of the armor, he is vulnerable. Within the armor, pretty damn difficult. Outer Space.
Level Six: Outer Space if you're lucky.

For those with Spiritual, Supernatural, and Celestial: Level 5 thru 6, Haps has another weakness that only these special people can see and hear and that is Haps's Personal Phantom, his spiritual ally. If those with that kind of power hurt/kill that Personal Phantom, they can actually hurt/kill Haps.

Personality~

"Screw off, you Jackass!"

As much as he admits hating people and acting like an asshole with curse words, smoking when someone is talking to him , and breaking a booze bottle on someone's head if he doesn't like you, really he cares (to a certain degree). Brutality is his method and problem solving solution, through he will listen to someone with a better idea. A middle finger is usually raised whenever he has detest, expect this often.

If someone happens to befriend him, its a bond he doesn't take too lightly. The friend's enemies become his as becomes, the sword and shield for that friend. That and its an excuse to hurt people, its win-win.

Now Haps knows he isn't a good guy and believes that whenever he does help someone its because no one else came and that he doesn't have the freaking patience for it. Through there are cases where he does stand on the moral high ground and fights for a good cause, risking everything for it. Those cases are very few, but when they happen, Haps is always ready for the good fight.

Nobody can figure out why he wears bunny ears.

Bio~

" He will be bring happiness to all he meets, but he will never have it. "
A cloaked individual spoke as he sat on a lamp post. He had yellow crescent moons all over his gray cloak with long pail arms and greenish looking finger nails. " You're life is a tragedy, isn't it , Happiness Bunny?" He said as he addressed the man standing on top of pile of curling bodies with a strange name.

The man supposedly named Happiness Bunny reached into his baggy pants to pull out a cigarette from his pack. He then placed the cigarette between his lips and looked up to the cloaked man, hiding his face with the darkness. " You found new friendship with an old friend and love for a woman and a child yet in the end, you lose it all to that friend as both your love and the child prefer him over you." He mentioned retelling current events. " You save an entire kingdom against a madman and a megalomaniac. You even put a stop to me and the council's age old plot to burn the world."

Happiness Bunny lights the cigarette and curses at the cloaked man " So what's the fucking point, Vescent, the spoiler?"

The cloaked man's form began to change becoming a dark hair youth. He wore a black suit with a white dress shirt and held a golden violin. " Simple, you're fucking Hilarious. We want you to play the next game, but unfortunately you won't live that long." Vescent said in his new form. Happiness Bunny makes a puff of black smog and his stare becomes a glare. " So I'm going to send you to a new, new world to play in until we want you." He stated, telling Haps his plot.

"Spoiler Alert, its two brothers you need to stop. But look out, your greatest strength will be your undoing. "
Vescent mentioned as Haps leaped up towards him . Haps right hand became a fist as he closed in for a hook to Vescent's Jaw.

....Fade to Black....

As Happiness Bunny sits on a deserted piece of road, he cursed again " Fucking getting tried of this bullshit. Fucking wish to get fucking home for fucking once and for all."

Stats~

Strength~5
Endurance~ 6
Dexterity~2
Magic~6
Magic Defense~ 6

Motivational Song~
"Still Waiting" by Sum 41

Notes:

Only people of supernatural, Celestial, and Spiritual power focus, can actually hear let alone see Haps's personal phantom.
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 19 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

Nelo: Beautiful!! Accepted! Thanks a lot for that

Alpha: Good! I thank you for doing so! Accepted as well! ^^

Now it's time to nitpick some more CS's...

RoZo: I have a couple things for you, but it isn't that bad!

First off, the tattoo must match your power focus, whether it may be one or all three of the elements.

Secondly, your power focus should be something brief like tri-element or something

Third, abilities are non-magical attacks. Those can be your power, but you need to fix that.

Lastly, Grass will be known as Earth... just giving you a heads up :3

Just fix those things and you should be good!

Sam: I know that you are working on it and I thought I should give you my current opinion on it so far!

I like the powers! Everyone knows it, but at the same time no one really thinks about using it! If I may ask, can you make sure to write all of the stages when you get to that point?

Abilities are really good too. You are doing good so far on the CS!!

Quinn: Okay... I have pointed out some things already. I know you're not done, but it's bothering me.

1: your tattoo has nothing to do with your power focus. Please fix this

2: Additional items do not mean you can have instruments of all kinds. Choose a bat and two instruments.

3: I do not understand what kind of craft you mean in your abilities, and what does odd jobs have to do with anything?

4: I need strengths and weaknesses

5: More details in personality

6: I need everything to be IN DETAIL! Must I stress this enough? Appearance could use details, everything. That and stages for your power

Reiu: THIS is going to be fun XD Jk jk...

Nothing so far! Keep it up XD

Slash: Just a few things!

1: You have race twice, and no gender. Juuuust helping ya out

2: Powers good, but can you maybe do the stages setup. Like learn new abilities and so on? Just wondering.

Everything else is good!

Mastermind: I looked at both, and yet again I desire the first character a little more for some reason. You have always amazed me with the things to think up. Well done, and I hope to see the finishing CS!

Postby sam4books » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:08 am

Banko: Gotcha.
In passing

Postby Slipslash » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 am

Oh? the first one completely slipped by me.

But I'll get on the abilities

EDIT: Done! And for Faust's more physical abilities (and abilities that did not need it) I marked down as non-upgradable. Faust is such a confusing character, it's hard to figure out what could be upgraded and what doesn't have to, it's kinda funny really

Postby RoZo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:29 am

Banko: It's edited

Voice Acting Resume
The Spaulding Basketball

Postby Geomancer » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 pm

I'm thinking of something. It'll be up soon.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Glacier » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Glad to see the RP up. I'll get to work on a CS :mrgreen:

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Hmmm, I might need to make Level Six, more epic especially with that background music.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Next

Return to Role Playing