Dalelands D&D based RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dalelands D&D based RP

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:48 pm

"Since before I got that armor, it was my dads before he passed away." Fond memories of the time he spent with his father flashed before his eyes as he watched the smiths hammer strike down unto the metal of his armor.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:50 pm

"I'm sorry for bringing that up." Dasiuss said, "I to carry armor that belong to a loved one before they died."
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:55 pm

"It's okay, he died naturaly of old age. He wanted to go by then." ((I suppose the GM takes care of finished armor and that sort of stuff?))

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:57 pm

ooc: I guess, go to the other rp we both are in.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Verec » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:01 pm

The sword was handed back over, but the armor was going to take more time. A shirt of chain mail was given as a loan until the repainrs were done.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:02 pm

"How much for the repairs?" Dasiuss asked

ooc: I got to go to bed now, so I'll see you in several hours.

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:07 pm

((Okay))

"Thank you, sir." Jordanis walked out of the smiths shop and looked around, donning the chain mail as he did so. "There seems to be little to..." He cut himself off, he had just noticed the library.

Postby Verec » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:08 pm

"For such rough work? Two gold pieces."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Mandy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:11 pm

Lia was in one of the Dorm rooms. It was very small, there was only a desk and bed. Her crow familiar, Jii, was on her shoulder. His claws were digging into her light leather armor. She was used to this after 3 years. Her rapier was strapped to her side so as to make no noise when she moved, the same went for her daggers that were hidden within her armor. Under her long black cloak there was a quiver with 30 arrows and a short bow. Lia peeked outside the room and saw no one down the hallway. She walked out and wandered the dorms, looking for a way into the main sanctuary.

Postby rameses » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:12 pm

OOC:id like to sign up, heres my quiz results
class:mage
alignment:chaotic evil
race:elf
deity:velsharoon
OOC:hehe, i got almost the same thing as mandy, well have to join forces in the name of chaotic evil elf mages! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Im afraid I just dont have the motivation to be a Psychobilly...
(A shiny dime for whomever gets it.)

Postby Mandy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:16 pm

((no I'm neutral evil and a thief mage. we may kill eachother.))

Postby rameses » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:22 pm

OOC:huh... *looks back*guess we arent so similar, notice that i keep shuffling back and forth between topics and posting about things and then i find out that what i posted was wrong? x.x whatever, ill just wait for the gm to ok me,
Im afraid I just dont have the motivation to be a Psychobilly...
(A shiny dime for whomever gets it.)

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:33 pm

ooc: I'm back, I had to do the back in several hours thing because of my mom. But I'm here now.

ic: "Here you go." Dasiuss handed over two gold pieces. She then joined up with the other elf outside the armory. "May I have my spare robe back, please?" she asked.

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:38 pm

Jordanis resisted the urge to say 'What are you going to do with that one' as he handed it back to her, he had removed it to place on the chain mail. "What say we go to the library? You know that they could have some usefull books."

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:42 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Dasiuss took back her spare robe and placed it in her pack. Maybe I'll find some info on how to summon a chimera she thought.

Postby Verec » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:46 pm

The drow girl found the sanctuary, but much to her dismay, the sunrise services were in full swing. The entire clergy seemed to be here, and one of them spotted her. The head preist raised his hands, and she felt her muscles begin to lock up.
OOC Saving throw! Joy! or you can resist or not at the flip of a coin, whatever.

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:46 pm

((I'm going to hold off posting more until some of the other roleplayers get here))

Postby Nebacanezzar » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:48 pm

ooc who is the drow girl?? and I agree with forgotton

Postby Mandy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:57 pm

Jii flew up into the banisters and hid there. Lia fell to her knees. "Please forgive me father!" She clasped her gloved hands and tears formed in her golden eyes. "I am but a poor theif seeking repentance. I felt that I could slip in and not be turned away at the front door." Her dark frail body shivered as she awaited for the priest's answer. "I wish to reddem myself!"

Added after 50 seconds:

((i g2g now))

Postby PyRo » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:36 am

OOC: Is she related to Drizzt, Oh wait lol, house Do'Urden was destroyed... I haven't read that far in those books yet lol (friend told me about it)
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Verec » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:43 am

OOC nice try but...
DM: A under preist tried to scry out Lia's alignment, to try and confirm her story, but she mannaged to resist the spell. An acolyte ran out the door, shouting for the guards.

Postby Fellguarde » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:55 am

Long post, had a lot to catch up on.

~

The nimble feet of Rayle almost skipped as the three great monuments of Shadowdale came into view at once, dominating structures that cast their shadows across the morning earth. His mismatched eyes lit up at the sight of Old Skull, and then again when glancing at The Twisted Tower, a sight which filled him with songs of woe.

He could get used to this place.

But what trapped his sight most of all was the magnificent Morninghall, the place of prayer for the sun’s children. Rayle had always loved the silver sheen of moonlight more than the scorching touch of the sky-orb, but this temple was thing of beauty!

The checkerboard cloak swirled in extravagant patterns as he strode towards the huge doors, nodding with a smile to the Morning Guard and their heavy ashen staffs. Something he had learned over time was that a smile, maybe with a nod or a wave, can get you anything. Especially when you’re Rayle Swiftsong the bard. The doors creaked open at his touch, revealing a great hall of stone patterns and depictions of The Morninglord.

Letting a light laugh spill forth the bard spun on his feet and clicked his heels to send echoes bouncing through the temple, his harp sensing its master’s exhilaration and producing a slight resonance. It was then that the doors ahead burst open and a young man in the robes of an acolyte smashed into his form, almost knocking the bard from his feet and shouting for the guards.

Slightly dazed, the Seeker of The Song watched as the two Morning Guard from outside hurried to the acolyte’s call, charging into the next room. Gathering his wits about him, Rayle followed with curious eyes to end up within the largest of rooms, priests of Lathlander arranged in orderly ceremony throughout the place. The main sanctuary. His eyes went from the priests to the drow bowed upon the floor and then back to those guards in shining armour.

What to do now? He could watch, or he could help either the priesthood or the drow. His hand went to the hilt of his rapier, affectionately named Dirge out of pure instinct, and the harp hummed a threatening tune of its own accord.

Whatever he did, Rayle had a feeling things were about to get messy. Brilliant.

Postby Mandy » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:43 am

Lia looked up at the crowd with a grin. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this." Jii flew down from his post and began attacking the head Priest. She jumped up and ran back into the dorms. When the door closed behind her, Jii flew outside through one of the high windows.

Postby PyRo » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:11 am

OOC: Do you guys mind if I play the Dwarf?... the other character was determined by the out-of-date system...
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:11 am

ooc: I dont mind.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing