Dalelands D&D based RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dalelands D&D based RP

Postby Fellguarde » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:50 pm

Rayle remained blissfully ignorant about the swarm of celestials that hovered around them until his eyes opened, every ounce of his concentration on The Song. The sounds, the rhythm of the multiverse flowed through him and from him; this was what it meant to be a true bard. To be at one with the humming of the world, the beat. The heartbeat.

The magic holding that door closed with stone was swept aside, the construct crumbling and shattering as it’s ties to the world were sucked away. The bard opened his eyes, deciding to pretend not to be surprised by the floating lights and heeding the drow’s voice.

Time for an exit…

His legs went into motion, hand snapping out to grasp the thief by the wrist and dart through the field of radiant lantern archons, running towards the exit like a bat out of hell…

Postby Mandy » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:57 pm

Lia let the bard grab her and remove her from the church. "Thank Valshroon." As they were exting the temple Jii rejoined her, there was dried blood on his claws. "Good job Jii."

Postby Verec » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:05 pm

The small swarm persued, as did the guards. but within seconds the Archons began to disapear back to where they had come from, the magic that held most of them here, good for half a minute or less.
---
IC: Warren steped out of the shadow of a tree, he recognized that voice... "Lor'delai? What are you doing out here?"
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Mandy » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:07 pm

OOC: Okay all my spells are just the names backwards. The one I just cast was a Magic Circle to protect against good.

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:16 pm

With a light start, and placing his face, "Oh, Warren. Good day to you." She jumped down from a low set branch and she began twiddling her fingers somewhat nervously, seeing how far from her post she traveled, and her thoughts of her impending permenant depature, "Yes, well I needed a short break. So I found myself here. It's lovely out... Nice opportunity to sort things through my mind..."
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Fellguarde » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:22 pm

“They’re not still following us are they? Oh wellâ€

Postby Verec » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:24 pm

The bronze skinned half elf laughed lightly. "I would Have thought that you had figured out your life by now. Most humans do long before you do." He idly kept watch, looking for any disturbances.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Mandy » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:28 pm

Lia fell to the graound and rolled so as not to hurt herself. As she rolled she pulled out her own Rapier and one of her daggers. Without stopping, she was up and running at the oncoming guards. Jii flew and circled abover her, watching to see if he was needed.

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:29 pm

"I thought I would've too... but you know what.. You're right! I'm marching into the temple, declaring my resignation., and going on a quest! Better yet, I'm going now. You can deliver the message for me, I have all I need... Don't I?" Lor'delai new how to hunt, search, and heal. No problem arose in her mind. "Yeah..."
She started to head towards the city. Shortly after stomped right back and headed towards the other way. "I..I think the open lands is this way..." A meek comment, feeling embarassment settling in.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Verec » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:43 pm

"...You? Going out into the world? Girl, as sensless as you are, you'll be pealed by every con man between here and the sword coast. And if you go wild, well why do you want to be a hermit for?" He looked genuinely puzzled at this new turn of events.

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:49 pm

"For a change... I'm not needed here. Riona and Tethal have things under control...and I feel like my place is out there..." She points in the general direction. "My talents are being wasted... Perhaps I can join one of those guilds...?"

Postby Fellguarde » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:03 pm

The world fell away. To the swashbuckling bard there was now only he and his opponents, the first one hefting his staff and jabbing towards Rayle’s face. The Seeker of The Song deftly stepped aside, his hand catching the heavy oak pole and manoeuvring it straight into the face of another Morning Guard, flattening the poor man’s nose.

Dirge whipped out, the flat of it’s thin blade slapping around the original attacker’s eyes and turning the guard’s world into a flashing sensation of stinging pain. The man stumbled blindly backwards into his own fellows, a heavy crash resounding as two were brought to the ground. The third came from the left, Rayle ducking the crippling staff swipe and scoring a thin line across the man’s cheek with his rapier, provoking another attack. The man came in for another mighty swipe again, and was met by a sickeningly well-placed kick to the crotch.

This really was fun…

Postby Mandy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:04 am

A small group of guards were running towards the drow. "Augh, we'll get you this time!" "Hah, I doubt that!" She trhew one shuriken at the lead gaurd's throat. As another came forward she jumped over him and playfully nicked him on the cheek with her rapier, then another attacked as she was landing, she used her momentum to roll under him and tripped him, the nicked gaurd fell ontop of his fallen comrade. She stood up and gloated, "Like I said, I doubt you will ever catch me."

Postby Mandy » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:36 am

POST DAMNIT!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:15 am

ooc: sorry, I'm waiting for a good time to meet your char.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:18 pm

“Ooh, that must have really hurtâ€

Postby Mandy » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:43 pm

Lia looked at her rapier after her taunting. "Huh?" It was turning into some king of cloud, then she heard the melodies of her companion. She looked over and saw he was playing a harp the was changing her rapier. Ah, so he is a bard. She stood in her fighting stance as the gaurds clumsily got up. "Come and get me!"

Postby Verec » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:53 pm

OOC: You know tending a game like this is not somthing I enjoy...
DM: The guards were recovering, the choking man with the shuriken in his throat pulled it out, and downed a potion. The small wound sealed up in seconds, and he was back on his feet. Shouts and yells were begining to attract attention, and some of the farmers were coming as fast as they could...
IC: The half elf laughed at the older woman. "The guilds you say? Well If you mean to waste your time...certainly they are a fine bunch to aproach." Looking serious, he turned to her. "Listen, even if you don't join up with the establishment, you can still make a difference. I could use a hand, so would you help me keep track of the drow? I can tell you where the big groups are, and you gather some information. They won't be expecting a druid to try and infiltrate. Or at least write some letters! I am dieing for news, not knowing is killing me!"

Postby Mandy » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:36 am

((WELL, YELL AT THE OTHERS TO POST MORE OFTEN!))

Postby Forgotten memories » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:07 pm

((Sorry, been keeping an eye on another forum, can I get a recap, please?))
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Mandy » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:24 am

READ IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous

Return to Role Playing