KotOR RP: The First Sith Upheaval

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

KotOR RP: The First Sith Upheaval

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:31 pm

Welcome to A Galaxy Far Far Away, And Long before our own current time.

The Galaxy has been at peace now for several decades, after The Evil Lord of the Sith, Darth Revan had been captured and given a second chance at life. The Sith were hunted down, and were thought to be wiped from the universe.

But Life is Nothing if not unpredictable.

Several Sith academies had survived the Sith Purges, and Even now are growing in power again. They have been striking at seeming random, and there is never a trace to track them by. Only the Jedi have Deciphered that the Sith are on the rise again, through their singular connection to the Force. Only through several Chance encounters have the Jedi seen these new Sith, though many have not returned from those battles.

It has left the Old Republic in Chaos. The Senators fight amongst themselves over how this threat should be dealt with, and many planets have already seceded to join the regrowing Sith Empire. Many of these Planets so far though are planets that belonged to the Sith Empire before anyway, but several new governments also went to them, their governments too young and Inexperienced to know the evil of the Sith. They have fallen for the Cloyed and sweet promises of the Empire, and the ridiculous offers of Power in the Empire for joining.

This is where your story begins.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Grave news this is...Grave news indeed. Inform the Council I must." A lone Wrinkled figure said to itself as it stood from it's low set chair.

"Alcun! Come to me, I have a Task for you." He said, summoning the young Jedi over the Intercom in the nearby wall. His wrinkled Green features wrinkled further as his thoughts consumed his mind, and he grew thoughtful of the current situation. "Allow the Sith to Spread their Poison further we must not..." He muttered to himself as he awaited the arrival of the young apprentice.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:29 am

"Master,you called",aster i have a feeling what your about
to tell me is
not very positive.Alcun looked around the room then
at the green figure,waiting for his commands.
As i walk trough school im ready for anything/oh no i forgot about the exams.

Postby Icerider » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:08 am

Lowbacca walked inside the Jedi temple, mentally and physically exhausted. His first apprentice was presently tiring him greatly. He walked to the meditation chambers, oblivious to most of what was going on in the younger training room on the way.
Just call me Ice

Re: KotOR RP: The First Sith Upheaval

Postby Forgotten memories » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:46 am

As Alex looked at the monitor in his ship, he settled down to sleep. It would take hours until he reached the planet he saw on it. Of course, he didn't believe in hyper sleep, he thought it to be more of an oxymoron than anything else, so to him, this would take real time.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:25 am

"Yes, Alcun, Grave news it is, but Mine the place is not for telling you. A mission have I for you." Jogan said, pulling a datadisc from an alcove in the wall. "Take this information to Coruscant you must, Give to the Council you will. Instruct you on how to return to me they will. Understand Do you?" He said as he handed over the disc

Postby Icerider » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:28 am

((You've got the easy part!))
Just call me Ice

Postby Wizard » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:29 am

Ricovat strode to a window and looked out upon the stars. "Soon, all this will be ours...And that will make up for the loss of Urkupp..." he said, clenching his fist. The Sith Master glanced over at a viewscreen. It showed what systems were neutral, Republic, and Sith. The Sith planets were represented in black, the neutral in yellow, and the Republic in green. Only a few systems were black, but many were neutral. Of course, those planets paid taxes to the Republic, but they were close to joined either the Sith...or the Republic.

"We'd best take over Reytha next...Without their strongest food producer, they will be crippled...Take that message to General Hedlvjo." he said to a soilder.

"Yes, sir." he said, walking out.

Postby Verec » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:42 am

On Ryloth in the city of Kala'uun, Gomas Secura was mussing at his fate. He had been a man of action for thirty years, and had three wonderful children. His son was set on following in his father's footsteps, and that was right, but he was just as proud of his daughters. One had made up her mind to become a healer, and that was well and good. The other was a builder and an artist, both architect and sculpter. He was proud of both of them. And yet pride was not enough. Two years of inaction had made him realize that even if he was rich and getting on in years, retirement was not for him. Ryloth was at peace, so into the cavernous hangerbays he went, in his warrior garb. Prehaps starship guard might be a dull job, but he was aching for somthing to do. Cleaning his blasters only made the family nervous. Wraped in a rock colored cloak with a hood, he wore litte but a bandolier, a loincloth and leggings to his knees under it. His hands were covered by fingerless gloves, a popular addition amoungst those warriors who risked blasters overheating. And he sat and waited. If he waited long enough, a proper peice of work might come.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:17 pm

"Yes,master..i shall not fail you"he grabbed the disk and left.
As i walk trough school im ready for anything/oh no i forgot about the exams.

Postby Zacth » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:03 pm

Crito's awoke in his room"hmmmm"he put his clothes on and walked outside"the darkside will rise".

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:43 pm

Derris awoke, staring up and the suns, he sighed, "Another day, another day of training."
He took out his light saber, looking at it up and down, eyeing it, looking to see if was in good shape and looked fine. He also checked the small blaster compartment, testing his aim on a random animal outside. He smiled, seeing his aim was still as good as it usually is. He activated the light saber, doing a few practice swings quickly. He deactivated and slipped him onto his belt as he flung on his cloak over himself. He made sure his cloak was on well and walked outside, looking around to see what he should do today. Even he needed breaks, and breaks he will get since he has no higher boss. He was his own to control and order around. He began walking forward when something ran through his mind quickly and he slipped slightly, breaking the fall with his knee, now kneeling, he held his head, "Erh... this is not good. I know this feeling, I definetly do. It's... a disturbance." He shook his head, "Somethings going to go up, and I'm definetly going to help one of the sides. Probably the Jedis most likely, I'm not exactly going yipee with having to be poisoned by the dark side. I know that much."
He turned back towards his house, his eyes already hurting, 'I mean, I just don't like how they did things.'
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:24 pm

"I'm sorry I'm late Master Lowbaca. I over slept." Nebacanezzar enters the training grounds, "What did i miss?"

((sorry it took me so long to post guys, i'm on spring breack and i like to sleep, but i'm here now))

"master is not here? how can this be?" neb thinks to himself. " ill just train on my own, its what he would want me to do. now where is that training droid?"

after locating the droid and having a few duals, neb fells strange.

"I must find master Lowbacca." neb said as he left the training grounds, "he will know what to do. but where is he."
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Acktoo » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:44 am

A black Jedi Starship arrived at the Jedi Temple. A short and stocky dark blue Toydarian hovered out of the cockpit and closed it shut.
Katreel looked around at his surroundings.
So this is a Jedi Temple...
Too good for you.

Postby SirCoope4 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:03 am

As Keith woke up he looked at his cramped room and put on his clothes and walked out of his apartment on coruscant

Added after 1 minutes:

he tought that he had to take a shuttle to his homeworld to see it again.

Added after 12 minutes:

He notices brown robed person going on the same transport as he does, but keeps a close eye him.
One can't control elements, but one can use elements against him or herself.

Location: Hombus, a land with anti perfectionists and power of turning cheese into pants

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:30 pm

Neb enters the medatation chambers," master, are you there?"
"oh there you are master, i was wondering where you went to, are we going to train today?"
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Icerider » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:47 pm

((Sorry guys, I haven't been home the last couple of days.))

Grunting to Neb, while meditating Lowbacca told him that they would continue the training within a few moments.
Just call me Ice

Postby SirCoope4 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:51 pm

After the shuttle arrived at Dantooine I went to the plains

Location: Hombus, a land with anti perfectionists and power of turning cheese into pants

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:58 pm

As Alexander's ship came with range of the planet that was the leader of the republic, where all of the Jedi were stationed, he slowly set to work in making his entry onto the planet look as natural as possible. As it entered the atmosphere, a great layer of dust on it started to desintigrate, and it landed down roughly. He covered it over with a tarp he kept inside the shuttle, and started looking for the town he had seen on his way down.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby SirCoope4 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:03 pm

keith soon found a ship crashed on the plains and went to investigate.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:08 pm

"master, I fell strange, but not sick, what does that mean?" neb says to Lowbacca.

Postby SirCoope4 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:13 pm

"no one was here i'll wait" he thought

Postby Icerider » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:24 pm

Grunting his reply, Lowbacca asked what Neb meant by "strange". He didn't want his apprentice to come up lame after only the small amount of training he had received.
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:28 pm

(Okay, with the exception of Wizard, Verec, Icerider, Forgotten Memory, and Jay, You all need to put some more detail into your posts. We need more than "He does this, he does that." Write it how you would a Story.)

Jogan, having mentally prepared himself after sending Alcun on his mission, Walked out of the doors of the Main hall of the Academy. As he walked along the stone pathways of the grounds, he watched on all sides as the Young Jedi were training in their skills, and when appropriate, he would stop a moment to give a Padawan a small bit of Advice, or to give them some small form of mental puzzle to figure out.

"Much like a puzzle, are the Ways of the Force," He said to one such padawan, "Many pieces there are, but only when all are in their proper place, understand the full image, do you."

Afterwards, moving farther into the grounds, he came to the meditation room, and came across Lowbacca and his tiring Apprentice. "Greetings, Young Knight, and you, Padawan. how goes this day for you?"

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:28 pm

" It feels like.. its hard to decribe master, but i think it means someone is coming, i don't know why i know that, but i do. is that not strange?" neb said to his master.

"Hello sir, i am fine." says Neb. "How are you?"
nab sits down and thinks to himself, not lissoning to the jedi

Postby Icerider » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:32 pm

Dryly grunting that the day had been tiring so far, Lowbacca also told the master, respectfully, that some more training was due for his young padawan. He also told Jorgan that they were going to do some very soon.
Just call me Ice

Next

Return to Role Playing