LI Super closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc, Volume 1: Discography

Postby Bolts » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 am

"That's an optimistic view. Keep accounting for that possibility and we'll all be dead." Adrian retorted in his continued defiance of Roy. While he wouldn't have particularly minded if Frank could get out of the situation on his own, he preferred to assume the worst and let good things surprise him. Although Roy did manage to mention a possibility that did set Adrian off. "If that little prick sent a false distress call I'll turn it into a real one personally." The squad leader continued to get Adrian's attention as he mentioned a curiosity about this motives. "I'm just here to do my job. Nothing more, nothing less." The easily annoyed swordsman's pace picked up slightly as Roy continued his banter. Something about how happy he was to have a few sane members on his team. Though upon further investigation he couldn't say he blamed him for it.

Granted Adrian was biased so he immediately assumed that he was the normal one in the group, he could agree that Kallis seemed to have a level enough head. Scael on the other hand had not given him the same impression. "You mean the lizard that set Arca off earlier? Yeah....he seems fine." he stated with a definite hint of sarcasm in his voice. Adrian stopped speaking as the gunshots grew louder as the party drew closer to the scene.

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 am

-Frank, dealing with it-
As the group walked closer, they certainly could here gunshots. At first it sounded like a lot more, at least for a few seconds, when they were moving through the front door. As they moved closer a few of the guns died out, some replaced with new weapons. Still plenty of gunshots, though they slowed rapidly. What first sounded like five automatic weapons had slowed down to a pair of firearms, bullet shots ringing out from the main lobby. As the mass of Lunatics entered into the area the sounds were coming from, the last bullet rang out, flying right past an accelerated Frank, who was right in front of the last assailant. With a few quick motions, with his accelerated speed, Frank took the gun from the man, and started up a beating, punching wildly. Looking around, they would notice five others lying around the room, all taken care of already it seemed. Mainly with knives. In fact, in one smooth motion Frank pulled one from his coat, and dug it into the final man.

Breathing just a tad heavy, he looked up at the group. After a quick scan, he untensed a little. "Well, I'm taking from your odd getups you aren't the others sent to wack me. Frank Vic. You the Lunatics?" Still holding onto the knife, he stared a little bit away, suit covered with a few red splotches. "If so, we better hurry. More are coming."
For the Greater Good

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:00 am

Milan clenched his fist, claws popping out. He felt sick, the ill Intent came off in waves. “Why do they want to hurt you so bad?” he asked, swaying slightly from the hatred and anger.

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:14 pm

{Roy}

_Retro City_Objective One Completed, Objective Two Begins_

Roy was the first to approach Frank, his hands were behind his back. His ash black bandaged head turned from side to side as he glanced at each corpse as he strolled over the blood stained gangster. " Simple, Milan, he screwed them over, one way or another. " Roy answered as he now stood before Frank. " Your correct, and so let's proceed to the ship." He confirmed to Frank. If what the quickster said was true, it wouldn't exactly be long before enemies would arrive, especially if they had a good idea, who they were dealing with.

"Kidd Squadron, prepare yourselves for attack." Roy ordered as he turned around to face his unit. He wanted them to be ready, in case something or someone was going to still going after Frank. " Captain Price, I need you to teleport us to the Lander. " He asked of Charles, calling him by his last name. He teleported this kind of size group before and the distance between here and the lander wasn't much so it wouldn't be much of a stain on Charles. Unless, the other group was prepared for such a stunt, it was very unlikely, but still.

The impossible is possible now in this world, everything, even the most unlikely thing, be must taken into account, Roy thought. He pulled of his barrage blaster from his black jacket with his finger just itching to pull the trigger. " Anything out of the ordinary, mention it as soon as possible." Roy went on to say " We got our comrade, so let's leave alive."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Romanadvoratrelundar – This is the problem with being a Time lord…CAN YOU MANIPULATE TIME A LITTLE QUIETER PLEASE?

Romana took on an amused expression as Charles talked about the ‘dangers’ of planes. “Oh,” she replied, in a humorous tone with more than a hint of sarcasm. “Well, planes being so very dangerous, I guess we’re all very lucky to have survived the journey, then. What a miracle.”

“Right,” she said, nodding at Roy’s reasoning. At Adrian’s approach to things, she rolled her eyes. Some people were too quick to jump into things. Sometimes it worked, but if it didn’t work out, then by hurrying into the action you probably had just screwed yourself over. She sighed, shaking her head. When it came down to it, Romana preferred to avoid conflict where possible. When you gave it enough thought, some things could be resolved quickly without further violence…as such she approved of Roy’s ideas a lot more.

However as Romana neared the scene, something odd happened. She could see Frank, but not in the same way everyone else could. Something about his actions was muddling her senses. The time lady clutched her head, the world seeming to her to spin a little, and she dizzily stumbled, falling against the closest person to her…which happened to be Charles. She clung to his arm as she tried to steady herself, holding onto him to stop herself from falling over. She shook her head, blinking, trying to stop the world from spinning.

“What was that?” Romana exclaimed to no one in particular, as Frank finished dealing with the last guy. “It felt like an element in time was…” she looked hard in the direction of their new member, her confusion clearing. “Temporal acceleration of an individual time stream,” she exclaimed. “A human with temporal manipulation abilities? Interfering with time and messing with my Time Lord senses? Oh well that’s just brilliant,” Romana commented in a slightly snarky manner.

It was at this moment, she realised she was still clinging onto Charles, and quickly let go of him. “Sorry, Charles,” she quietly gave an apology to him. The young woman shifted her attention to focus more on the situation at hand, keeping a wary eye out for danger.
Although the time lady made a note to herself, she would need to ask this ‘Frank Vic’ a few questions later.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:09 pm

~Charles Price: Space Port----Crunchatize Me Please~

Charles' eyebrow twitched at the word "Captain". Out of all the possible titles in the world... And then Roy just had to step inside a conversation again. He didn't say anything, he didn't even want to say anything. He could tell this was most likely going to be a reoccurring thing with him. Plus he did not feel like complaining, his logic being "you know what, just do whatever the fuck you want". He really just didn't care. It was annoying though, but he tried not to think anything of it. Plus, it meant a load off his shoulders, since Roy pretty much proclaimed himself as the supreme leader to the kiddies. It meant that no one was going to come to him first. It made him glad actually. He hated dealing with people and preferred being Second-in-Command anyways. He had no idea why the kid had even called him "Captain", it was certainly something that will take awhile to get used to. But hey, it may even grow on him. Who knows.

Before Charles could get too bummed out about this "promotion", however, he felt someone cling onto his arms. He didn't say anything then either. He just stood there with an annoyed look on his face as some guy was dealing with the last of what seemed to be his pursuers. Obviously this guy was "Frank", and from Romana's words he apparently had the ability to manipulate time. 'Fan-fucking-tastic' he thought sarcastically. Yet another person for Romana can compete with. He couldn't wait to here them arguing, seriously. From the looks of it those thugs weren't the last of them either. 'But of course.' He wasn't sure what he thought of this new member, but he didn't have an qualms with him as long as he didn't get on his nerves.

Romana then finally let go of his arm muttering an apology, to which Charles responded with a "Sure." Something he wouldn't admit, but he himself was blushing slightly during the duration of her clinging to him. But it wasn't because he liked her or anything...oh no, nothing like that at all. It's just embarrassing to have your own teammate clinging on to your arm in broad daylight, in a public place no less. See, there are reasons why Charles believes there should be no romance between co-workers. It only makes everything...awkward. Charles snuffed, attempting to re-focus on the job at hand.

And that was to teleport the kiddies back to the lander. Ah, the life of a teleporter never ends. "Gladly" was his reply to Roy, as once again he created one of his signature portals in front of the gang, meant to teleport them right in front of the Lander so they can get the hell out of here. As he did so he could not help but think that this was perhaps the shortest mission in the history of missions. Too short, in fact. Was that even possible? Was that even allowed? Was it right? Not even teleporting a client took such little time. It's like someone or something out there wanted them to think they could get away this easily. It just didn't make sense to him. Absolutely no sense at all. And he did not like that one bit.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Akaine » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Isarabi White: Fighting? H'okay.

She had kept along with the group, near the back, and as she heard the sound of gunshots, her slightly small ears with the barest hint of a point at the top perked up and she reached for her own gun, already loaded with a few types of bullets inside. She pulled the safety off and was ready, even though Frank had already taken care of any immediate danger. The little cat-boy complained a bit, and she wondered once again, why such a child was even hired.

As she was continuing to ponder their boss's tastes in employees, she noticed that Romana seemed to be having a little trouble. "You okay there?" She asked as she walked up to the time-lady, her gun still out at her side. She knew that Charles was there, but then again, that could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how the conversation was flowing. She then heard Roy's order to Charles and walked closer to Romana, raising an eyebrow to her and motioning with her head to give Charles a little room and to come over to the side with her. She didn't like how easily this mission was going, and by the looks on the others's faces, they either didn't know or they knew and they didn't like it either.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Romanadvoratrelundar – Well that was embarrassing…

Romana turned, hearing a voice address her. “Y-yes, I’m okay, thank you,” she replied to Isarabi, a hand to her temple as though she had a headache. “I just had an odd moment, but I’m fine now. My people…time affects us differently to other species…”
She completely avoided looking in Charles’ direction, uncomfortable at having gripped his arm for support like that…not that she saw any shame in the physical contact, far from it. Those kind of things didn't trouble her in the slightest. She just felt a slight loss in dignity, that was all, as anyone might feel if they had just fainted onto someone they respected.

Well done for making a scene, Romana, she thought irritably to herself, rubbing her head. I don’t think you could have made that any more awkward, save for completely passing out in his arms! Trying to hide her embarrassment at the ordeal, she walked over to join Isarabi to the side.

She too, was thinking that this mission had been a little too easy. But she would stay alert until she was sure they were in the clear. Romana never did like it when things went smoothly…it always turned out to be too good to be true.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Diirva » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 am

Arca checked her weapon and glanced around uneasily. This wasn't right... she looked over the room again. Six men. You don't send out a full squad - certainly not one like this - for six men. Even a weapon like herself knew that much. There was more to this. Much more.

Her anxiety built in the relative quiet, and she began tapping her foot on the floor. The sound of her boot was soon joined by an assortment of whirs and clicks from the mass of metal attached to her arm, the tiny robots in her body apparently sharing her unease. Finally, both sounds ceased and she voiced the question on everyone's minds.

"Where's the rest of them?"

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 pm

[Roy}

_Retro Outpost City_

With his free hand, Roy snapped his fingers. " Forget the teleport, Cap." He said to Charles with a point. " Now that I had some time to think, we're not getting for paid this." He mentioned as this assignment was issued by the company, not by a third party. " So it has me thinking, the guys after our pal Frankie, are probably criminals with bounties." Roy said as he tapped his gun on his bandaged head " Why not capture them alive and get cash for this expedition?"

" By the way, if caught alive, we'll get more money so no bloody rampages. " He explained and then glanced over Alca as he talking to her since Jake was still asleep. " Now, I'm aware some of you want to go back to base, but honestly, I would like to start making money as soon as possible." He went on to say to his squad. He then pointed at Spider and mentioned " I got weapons, which said weapons require upgrades and I want his pal to do them."

" Well that, and I would like to pay rent early" Roy said and went on to say " And, I'm really bored, which is the real reason."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Milan – Aww, fuck.

Milan swayed in his spot and glare, “Anger is coming off them in fucking waves, Leader,” the boy growled out, “If we’re not getting paid for this then they probably don’t have bounties, cause that’s probably how they pay us. Or not enough for it to be significant.” He was curt, he was still mad, and his head throbbed from the mounting tension. He rubbed behind his ears, wishing the pain would go away.

Postby Bolts » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:30 pm

"The cat's right. We weren't assigned to this job to go chasing down a bunch of thugs just to fill your pocket book, Roy." Adrian spoke with a tinge of angst. "Besides it'll just hurt our squad's reputation to start running around playing vigilante in the middle of a mission. I say we get back to the Lander before the rest of the goons show up. Sure we could probably take them but it's too risky. Our squad's been together less than a day and most of us can't spend five seconds around each other without trying to tear someone's head off. I don't see us learning to cooperate within the next 10 minutes." The swordsman let his blade rest across the back of his shoulders, giving Roy a minute to absorb his reasoning.

"On a more personal note, I'm far too tired to attempt capturing anyone alive. If we get into a fight then whether they live or die I'm ending it as soon as possible. The slight decrease in pay is not as important to me as finding a nice spot to rest for awhile." At this point Adrian took a moment to glance around at the rest of the group. Romana wasn't feeling well ever since Frank showed up and Milan wasn't looking much better. Speaking of Frank, he seemed just as exhausted as Adrian, although Adrian could only guess as to whether or not Frank had gotten to sleep the night before.

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Romanadvoratrelundar – Can’t we just go now?

Romana rolled her eyes as soon as the word ‘money’ was mentioned. “It always comes down to money, doesn’t it?” she sighed.

“For once I agree with Adrian. It’s really not worth our efforts just for money…or entertainment. It would be a rather foolish risk. We have our newest member with us; that’s what we came here for. We should go now while we still can. I don't even see why we're still standing around talking about this!”

The time lady rubbed her head subconsciously, although her dizziness was long since gone. “And plus, I don’t think I can stand him using his abilities again,” she added, jerking a thumb in Frank’s direction with noticeable irritation.
"Please, can we just go before something comes along to prevent us?" Romana sighed.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:07 pm

~Charles Price: Space Port----You're kidding me?~

"...Very well." The portal abruptly disappeared a few minutes later, with Charles glaring at Roy...and eventually everyone else. In it's place remained the magic circle, which glowed with a remarkably cold heat. If any were to look hard enough, they'd notice there was a tiny crack in the air where the portal was, which seemed to be mending itself slowly after the portal had collapsed upon itself.

Moments like these...Charles wondered what he was doing here. Once the leader suggest something even he admits is crazy, everybody starts whining. What pissed him off the most is the portal had already collapsed upon itself. And people were honestly saying this now after Roy had given the order. "Create a portal....forget the portal....let's go back....IS THAT ALL I AM NOW? A fucking cabby? Really? Is that all I am to you shit holes?" His eyes drilled into each and every one of his squad member's own. "I can't believe any of you. Alright, so I'm not all for chasing these guys down either." He admitted, nodding his head idly. "So yes, I agree with you all on that point. Unfortunately for you fuckers Roy isn't the only one here who cares about his paycheck. Call me out on it all you fucking want, it won't change a thing. Besides, may I point out that none of you kids will be going back soon anyways, and this isn't me just being an asshole, it's fucking fact. No job is this easy. So, either we try and go back and somehow fail miserably (and I don't want that shit on my life), we stand here and argue amongst ourselves wide open for attack (fuck no), or we go and grab some extra dough with the wonderful thrill of adventure and blossoming friendship and new mysterious revelations and all that crazy shit that you kids are into these days. In fact, you can completely scratch out me teleporting anywhere. In fact, how about this crap? WE FUCKING WALK TO THE LANDER ON OUR OWN TWO FEET AND WAIT FOR SHIT TO ATTACK US. WILL THAT BE FAST ENOUGH FOR YOU?"
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

{Roy}

_Retro City Outpost_Chuckle

Roy listened to each complain and nodded his head to acknowledge that he was indeed listening to them. When they stopped, Roy chuckled, chuckled quite loud for all of them to hear. "Hahaha, no wonder, why the boss named us the Kiddie Squad." He chuckled. Roy shook his head and approached Milan, the first complaint. " Wasn't it you, who mentioned saving the world? How can you, even accomplish that if you can't even fight a bunch of "small fry"." He mentioned, reminding Milan of that particular goal and did finger quotes with small fry. " And bounties, we both don't know so why not find out."

He began to waggle his finger at Adrian as he strolled over to him. " Our pocket books, not just mine, Adrian. " He corrected and then went on to further correct the half elven swordsmen by saying " And hurt what reputation, when we don't even have one. " It couldn't be seen, but it looked like Roy rolled his eyes. " By the way, cooperation can be forged in the heat of battle and besides, when will we ever find cooperation amongst one another?" He questioned with a wave of his hand holding his blaster. " Anyways, I bet you couldn't capture one alive, even, if you were fully rested. You're just boasting."

Charle's out burst came as no surprise, nor his glares about the suddenly change of plans. " It comes down to something much darker, my dear. Something if I don't ready you all for, you all will die, in a very sadistic manner. " Roy had mentioned with his back away from the squad. He was quite serious for this moment, which ended quickly when he suddenly snapped his knees. " Anyways, I thought you were all for adventure and danger, what happened to all that bravado?" He questioned to Romama in a rather mocking way. " Are you truly really this rebel of a time lord, you talked so much about? Then again, for that matter, are the time lords, really that impressive? If an irritation of that level, can bring you down."

Roy then, looked side to side and then faced Charles as he whispered "Damn your good, you figured my mysterious revelation, already? Was it that simple? Was it that predictable?" And he was being serious when he asked such a question to Charles. " Slag, I need to be better at being Cryptic." Roy complained as he shook his head.

"Regardless, everyone, we're doing this, like it or not. If you don't like it, then quit this job, when we get back. I bet each and everyone of you can easily find a new career." Roy said harshly to everyone. " And, whether, you see it or not, I honestly do have your best interests at heart since not once I have truly lied to you." He added
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Milan – Slightly Indignant

“But what if we’re saving the one that hurt them?” he said angrily, “I want to help, not hurt.” But he didn’t protest anymore, not really. Roy was right, they had to trust the boss wouldn’t tell them to do bad things. He nodded and walked beside Roy. “Lead.”

Postby Musicmac » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:49 am

Liam - Familiarity

"Mi.. Ro.. ana? M... iss Ro... ana, ar... yo.. al... ri... ht... ?" An innocent male voice rang through Romana's eardrums in a blurry and incomprehensible manner. The time lady's vision was foggy, as if she was trying to look through a jar of raw egg whites. Despite that however, she would probably either recognize the blurry image or the voice for a friend's.

It was Ja-

"Miss Romana, are you all right?"

Or not.

A worried Liam stared at Romana's face from her left side. His left hand was holding her at the waist while his right was on her shoulder, preventing her from falling. They were both still on the stone path, having only made little progress since her question. Liam slowly steadied her and let her stand, his cold hands let go when she started to regain her senses.

"Are you alright, Miss Romana? You suddenly fainted on the spot and almost fell down," A small evident frown was on his face. For some reason however, he didn't seem any less attractive. The man fished out a clean white handkerchief and offered it to her. The handkerchief was apparently made of a soft silky material, with a small black bird of sorts stitched beautifully on one of the edges.

"Here"
Listen.

Postby Bolts » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 pm

"Shut the hell up, Roy." Adrian stated bluntly, his palm colliding with his forehead as the man proceeded with his, in Adrian's opinion, child-like argument. "Reputation or not this isn't a good idea. Is it better to be on no list at all or our boss' own personal shit-list?" The swordsman listened and watched through tired eyes as Roy continued his banter, scoffing at the leader's attempt to rile him up. "Save it. I'm not here to fucking impress you. I'm here because that guy." his thumb jutted towards Frank suddenly. "Called for help."

Adrian let out a heavy sigh as Charles closed the portal and began throwing his little tantrum. "You can shutup too. Just in case you've forgotten. You. Are. A. Fucking. Teleporter. 90% of your job is in fact transporting us around. Don't throw a fit just because you had to spend a little extra energy. It's not like you've had to really do anything else since we've gotten here. None of us have." The swordsman massaged his temples as a familiar headache washed over him.

The swordsman's attention shifted back to Roy abruptly. "Know what. Fuck it. I'll let the higher ups deal with you later. It'll just make me look bad if I beat the shit out of you here. Lead the way, asshole." Adrian hated this situation and Roy annoyed him to know end. It seemed like anytime there was a disagreement amongst them, his reaction was to immediately threaten their employment. What made him so special? "He's gonna get us all killed one day. Or at least most of us. Bloody hell, this sucks."
Last edited by Bolts on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby sam4books » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:09 am

~Charles Price: Space Port----*facepalm*~

Palm. Meet. Face. This was the sort of thing he didn't want to be dealing with right now. "Yes, I am a teleporter by profession, but I am also a mercenary and your other leader. I'm no longer specifically paid for my teleporting skills anymore you fucking idiot. The industry has been shut down as far as I'm concern. And if we are done here than this would be an entire waste of our time now wouldn't it? I don't know about you little fuckers, but a job wasted is no real job at all, and in that case something is most certainly fucked up. You can never be too careful with this shit. Also, creating portals takes up a shitload of concentration, more than you can ever imagine. One wrong move and I will accidentally teleport us somewhere that is NOT where the Lander is. Romana has an excuse, you don't, so don't you dare argue with me young man." And people wonder why he has lost all hope in future generations and beyond. No one ever listened.

Sighing heavily, the old man shrugged at Roy's series of queries. "If there was anything I've ever learned in my life, it's that EVERYONE has some deep, dark secret that they're keeping from everyone else. I was unfortunate enough to be the receiver of such things since people thought it was a good idea to change my entire outlook on them just because I was never into bar talk or gossip. The fucked up shit people come up with I swear" he answered in a low voice. "And it's not just you. I suspect that all the kiddies have something horrible they're not sharing with any one of us, and vice versa. In fact, I'd rather none of them come up to me so they can share their deepest darkest secrets. That shit gets old after awhile." he stated a-matter-of-factly.
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 am

Romanadvoratrelundar – Ahem *clears throat*

{Romana’s telepathic extension, inside Jake’s mind}

Romana blinked. “I…I think so,” she replied faintly, trying to regain her vision. She looked to the person that had caught her, staring with confusion. For a moment, she thought that it was Jake holding her, but now she could focus more she saw it was Liam. Unlike the Romana in the outside world, however, through her telepathic extension, the guard on her emotions slipped. Her feelings of embarrassment at both mirrored events becoming clear, as she quite visibly flushed; something the outside Romana would have never done.

“I-I’m sorry about that, Liam,” the time lady said, as she unsteadily stood back on her feet. “It seems I lost my senses for a moment…it must have in-interfered with my telepath-y as well…” Shakily she took the handkerchief, dabbing at her forehead gently. “Thank you,” she said, handing the handkerchief back to him. “I…think I’ll be alright, now.” She flushed again, tactfully hiding her face from Liam with a hand, as she rubbed the side of her head. What had gotten into her? Again, her embarrassment seemed to be stemming from her pride more than anything else. But it still surprised her.

“Shall…shall we keep going before anything else disturbs my concentration?” she asked swiftly, seeming slightly flustered by the idea that she could end up fainting on Liam again, if Frank used his abilities again while she was still here. At least she could walk away from Charles and put some distance between them – but she could hardly walk away from Liam, not when he was her guide.

{Romana, normal}

Romana faintly raised an eyebrow at Charles’ rant. Her eyebrow raised further at Roy, however. A small “hmph!” of indignation escaped her throat.

“There’s venturing into danger, and then there’s recklessly throwing yourself into it,” she replied, a little coldly. “Oh I’m sure it would be great fun to waltz into danger right at this precise moment, but right now given the circumstances, I don’t think that would be a very rational thing to do!” she argued, a hand flying outwards in a gesture. “And I am very sorry that your vastly limited senses renders you incapable of seeing the universe on a complicated temporal and metaphysical level, but your ignorance and lack of understanding does not give you the right to mock me or my people. If you could only see what I can see, you would not be so quick to dismiss that ‘irritation’ with a wave of the hand. You’ve seen what happened when Frank used his abilities, and how it affected me physically.”

The time lady was quite close to Roy by now, and looking very annoyed. “Now, Leader, since you are so honest and would never dream of lying to anyone in your team, answer me honestly: Is it not logical to come to the conclusion, that if we fight, and Frank uses his abilities, that there is a high possibility I could face the same problem again? Do you think that is a good idea, considering that would be happening whilst in combat, and at this precise moment I have no control over how I am affected? Do you not agree that if I…have problems…again whilst fighting, that would leave me vulnerable to attack? THAT is why in this particular situation, I personally would prefer it if we could get back without any further confrontation. This is not just me complaining or shying away from danger, this is me being sensible and reasonable. I do not think it is wise to engage in any unnecessary combat right now, and I would very much like it if we could leave while we are still able to do so!” she finished, her mouth closing to form a tight line.
Time Lady

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:27 am

{Roy}

" I'm glad, your on board." Roy said as his response to Milan. " However, as helping is a simple act, it is never that simple, its truly complicated. " He added. Roy then looked over at Adrian, who rudely joined in as well. Under the bandages, Roy grinned, and tipped his hat at Adrian as he said to him " Excellent to hear, Adrian. I'm glad, I convinced you, I'm going to need those skills of yours."

Next was Romana, which he could guess was an ear full." And that's exactly, why I'm having you sent back to the Lander, Romana." Roy said, right after her lecture. " I knew, there was a problem, but I didn't know of the extent, hence why I attacked that pride of yours." He said and then apologized by saying " Which, I am sorry to insult your people, but I needed all the details so I can formulate a solution. "

" The most logical answer is, to have you go back to the Lander, away from Frank, so that can you develop something so that Frank and yourself can work together for future missions." Roy stated as he gave her a logical answer. " Now, I could have asked nicely, but since your disgusted with me, it increases the chances of you returning to the Lander so you can be safe. " He went on to explain the why he did what he did.

" Anyways, guys, this is not actually pointless. Think about it, even if we did go, whose to say they won't strike again at a later point." Roy answered as he put some thought into it. " Rage and Hate, never truly goes away. " He mentioned as he shook his head. " So I rather, fight this problem of Frank's head on, while I'm an unknown since they won't know how to handle me. " Roy went on to say, stating his point of view of the issue.

Roy started to waggle his finger as he now started to point out what everyone was thinking and what they said " He's reckless, He's a dumbass, He's arrogant, He's crazy, and he's going to get us all killed." He stopped waggling his finger. " I could spend all day lecturing, why none of that's not true, but instead, I'm going to show you. "
More Robots

Postby TheMaddness » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 am

While the Kiddie Squad squabbled over setting off, Spider squatted surreptitiously next to the sorry sonnavgun Frank had slain. Apparently the C.A included some kind of camera, because when he pointed it at the fallen thug, it snapped a picture of his face, seemingly running it through some kind of recognition program.
"Hmmm...," said Spider, looking over whatever info the scan had provided. "Mr.Everydayman actually has a point." he said, turning back to the crowd.
"It seems like all these guys have organized crime connections of some kind, And that automatically puts them on the Most wanted list. Thats one of the first things we tried to put a lid on after the war, otherwise they would moved right in. Anyway, We're really supposed to apprehend or otherwise take guys like this out whenever we can, so Im going to have to stay and try to clean em up either way. And I honestly wouldn't mind the help."
Spider paused. Kallis couldnt tell if he was thinking or what, as his tinted goggles obscured his eyes. The only thing he could see was the glare of the florescent lights reflecting off their surface. It made him a little hard to read...
"So," Spider finally spoke up, "A few of you haven't rested in a day or so right? and A few of you are having some a adverse reaction to the situation," and here Kallis had only the impression to go on, but he thought he was looking at Romana and Milan, "If you want my opinion, Charles, I think you should reconsider your stance on porting back to the lander. I think anyone not feeling up to helping should wait there. Then you can rest or whatever, and if any targets make a run for it, or trap us in here, we'll have them from both sides. Better not to have to risk to much on our first outing anyway."
Right as he finished talking, Spider's C.A. began making a beeping noise. Pressing a button opened the call function, and Marus's voice was soon coming through, loud enough for the squad to hear.
"Spider, About a half dozen black SUV s and Sedans just pulled up to the front. I think you can expect company shortly."
"Got it." replied Spider, closing out the call before looking towards the Kiddies.
"You might want to decide if you're going or staying soon."

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 am

Milan – Stand Firm

“I gotta stay,” said the boy despite arguing earlier, “I want to help. And I gotta stop feelin’ sick of these emotions somehow.” His ears twisted in a sharp stab of pain, but gritted his teeth. “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, eh?”

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 pm

~Charles Price: Space Port----It's Just The Same~

The old man looked at Roy, then at Romana, complete shock on his face. "What?" he said out flatly. Roy didn't just suggest that Romana went back to the Lander...by herself There had to be something else to that little plan. Somehow, Charles felt like he was going to be involved in this.

"If you want my opinion, Charles, I think you should reconsider your stance on porting back to the lander. I think anyone not feeling up to helping should wait there. Then you can rest or whatever, and if any targets make a run for it, or trap us in here, we'll have them from both sides. Better not to have to risk to much on our first outing anyway."

There it is.

His eyes snapped to Spider, glaring at him, before heaving a low sigh. "Very well....fine." Charles supposed he had no choice in this matter. Then again, it was better then immediately going into the fray. 'Then I'll be waiting for the fray to come to me, how wonderful. It's just like old times isn't it?' He snapped his fingers and the invisible scar above the magical circle re-opened. "Well Romana it's just you and me. That is..." He then turned to the rest of the group. "...unless anyone else in this group of bastard kids wants to come with Grandpa Charles. Come now, don't be shy." The portal beside him swirled like a kaleidoscope of green and blue and yellow and purple, but mainly green and blue.
In passing

Postby Bolts » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Adrian ignored Charles' rant, his attention instead being taken by Romana's sudden outburst. A short grimace etched its way across his face as the woman's rant continued. Like always though, Roy had some kind of short, simple answer with an unbelievable knack for striking your nerves. Like Charles, Adrian also couldn't imagine that Roy meant to send Romana back to the lander alone. However, before he could address the man about this concern, Spider spoke up. The swordsman listened passively as the veteran Lunatic employee explained their situation. Admittedly, he was a bit annoyed to find out that Roy's intentions actually coincided quite well with Lunatic Inc.'s if only for the mild blow it dealt to his own ego.

Nevertheless, even the self-righteous Adrian knew when to put his personal agenda aside and focus on work. "As much as I'd like to be on the front lines; I think it would be better for all of us if I went with Romana and Charles." Adrian's eyes shifted back to Roy for a moment. "Whoever these guys are, they're likely all carrying some kind of firearm. So it'll be easier for me to approach them if they don't see me coming. Besides my magic is more suited for outdoors and if the rest of you can get them right as they're entering the building we should be able to bottleneck them before they have a clue as to what's going on."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing