LI Super closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc, Volume 1: Discography

Postby TheMaddness » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 am

"It's pride. He takes pride in his work." Stated Cypher, simplifying the gist of Charles's rant into a less lecture heavy form. It appeared that despite appearances, he was paying attention to what they were doing.
In any case, it made sense that he would understand the motivations, as after all, it was probably similar to why Lunatic Inc did what they did.
Meanwhile, Kallis was looking suspiciously down at the little demon-girl that was questioning him. For some reason, he just didn't trust the little instigators, or their master. " Yeah, it's Kallis. Why?"
However, before Amadeus had a chance to respond, The room was distracted by the heavy Iron door slamming open, bouncing off the wall. A low growl rumbled over the room as the newcomer entered the building, and began making its way to the front desk.

The figure positively towered at at least 8 feet in height. It's form was clad in scale patterned black armor, covering the Chest, arms and shins. Between the armor, some sort of slate gray clothing could be seen. Coiled around it's was was a similarly scale patterned thick belt of some kind, ending in a tie in the front, where an end dangled,heavy with an array of blue-grey Crystals. Strapped to the beings back was a gigantic single edged sword, as large as, well, Kallis, and lining the edge of which was what appeared to be large, Genuine diamond teeth. However, what was perhaps most Striking was the head, A terrifying draconic visage frozen into a perpetual glare.

The rumbling growl faded as the figure neared the desk, Cypher typing away, apparently oblivious to it's approach, ignoring the scattered applicants. The armored fiend stopped at the desk, still for a long moment before slowly reaching up, and unstrapping it's sword...

Which it lay propped against the desk as it fumbled with a small pouch built into the Sword strap. "Well, im Done Cypher, mission complete." it said, in a surprisingly normal, if deep and weary voice, as it handed Cypher a small card. As Cypher fiddled with the card behind the desk, the armored giant reached up the remove the stylized metal face mask/helmet, revealing an otherwise Normal man in his mid twenties. Well, Normal barring notice of his hair, which started as normal black hair at the front, but as it went back progressively became thick black spines that faded to red near the tip, and his eyes, which were a reptilian gold and slitted.
" Mission completion Confirmed, Ferren(Fair-ren)," Said Cypher, handing the card back to the strange man. " i've also been instructed to tell you that you'll be needed down in training room 2, effective on arrival."
The man called Ferren gave a groan that sounded more like a muted roar, as it picked up the huge blade and slung it to rest back over its shoulder. "What?! I just got back from Duty, im too tired for this crap!" he said frustratedly. Kallis flinched to see what he had assumed to be some kind of thick belt or sash uncoil itself from around Ferren's waist to lash the ground, leaving a dent in the wood as the black scaled tail writhed agitatedly.
"Orders from above." Stated calmly, taking no notice of the scene or what the applicants might think of it. Ferren growled again before turning around, heading for an open doorway to the right as he called back to Cypher. " Fine, I'll head down there. But let 'im know he owes me a day off after."
Cognizant of the stares he garnered as he stalked towards the door, he turned to throw an unimpressed glare towards the applicants as he walked. " The Hell you looking at?" he said gruffly, before moving on through the doorway, and out of sight.

"That was uncomfortable..." sighed Kallis, releasing a breath
he hadn't realized he was holding. He quietly wondered if more of the rest of the members would be quite that menacing when they met them.

" Ey," piped an unfamiliar, somewhat high pitched voice, "Which one of you punks wanted the Dragon bird, fowl, avian, creature of the winged variety, I got your crap here and my arms are getting tired." Kallis peered around, but didnt see anyone but the applicants, and Cypher, who was typing away." what the..." murmured Kallis, before a quick glance downward revealed a nondescript platter, piled with Arillo's request, sans wine, hovering at about waist level. At first Kallis thought the platter may have floated in on some personal means of propulsion, but a further look caught a glimpse of curious purple clothing beneath the platter, indicating some diminutive being below holding the tray afloat. only slightly less curious, as it would make the being only slightly taller than Kallis's Kneecaps.
"Hurry up and take Your crap!" Growled the voice from beneath the platter,sounding increasingly annoyed, "Im not your gottdang butler!"

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 am

Scael growled sharply and retracted his claws, forcing himself to calm down. He hated being egged on, but if his emotions fueled his opponent's strength, he had to use his head and ignore his sense of humanity temporarily. So he sat, and breathed deep through the corner of his mouth.

He hardly made a reaction as the door swung open with a bang, revealing a monster of a man in black scale armor, complete with dragon-themed helmet. Or was it a real dragon's head turned into a helmet? At that size, it wouldn't have been a fully grown dragon, would it? Whichever it was, Scael sized him up with a few curious glances. It was an automatic response to someone who looked like a threat that he tried to figure out how difficult it would be to fight him and win.

I could take him, he thought idly.

As the knight left the room, delivering a quick "The Hell you looking at?" Scael couldn't help but let out a sibilant snorting sound. Words like those were the words of cowards; people who tried to act tough to conceal their insecurities.

And then the pipsqueak under the platter of food made his appearance. Scael hadn't heard him sneak up, but he noticed the figure beneath the platter the moment he had spoken; from where he was sitting on the couch, all he had to do was lean over slightly to see him. He watched the scene unfold with some curiosity.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Slipslash » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 am

---Enine and Co.---

Enine threw the paper at the wall next to him, and with a bored smile on his face, he turned to face Scael's direction. Obviously the thing was trying to intimidate Enine, and for whatever reason, it was actually attempting to defend Mammon, of all people.

and then to make matters worse, Mr. "Justice and peace for all" Milan decided to join in as well presenting some piss-poor argument comparing Enine to scientist "SCIENTISTS, SCIENTISTS! HE SAYS, LIKE QUACKS TRYING TO EXPLAIN HOW BRAIN CANCER WORKS, AHA HA HA !" And of course, as much as Enine thought this, he did not laugh, well not that much anyway. First a smile broke out on his face, then it turned into a small giggle. Then he stopped staring at the two who had tried to explain something to HE, someone who simply knew soemthing they didn't, it wasn't that he was being pretentious, for pretentiousness entails that one does not know what they are talking about, if anything these two were the ones being pretentious, and they were trying so hard it was funny.

The only one with some sense, was the guy named Roy "Everydayman" Enine knew that last name was fake, but that was probably because Roy was a machine, for he too carried to strong scent of toxin. Well really he could of been a scientists for all Enine knew, but more then likely it was a machine that clicked and whirred in that realistic casing, it was just the more scientifically inclined something was, the more "anti-magic" they exuded, kinda like the feeling people got around Enine.

Opening his mouth, he was going to remark about the nature of this lizard's people, and the markedly stupid way the other chap was arguing when he was interrupted by a thing in a large extravagant suit of armor. It then turned out to be a man-lizard in a suit (different from a lizard-man), except for in a suit, who proceeded to curse at everyone, before walking off. Then the brat from earlier decided to come with the food, no doubt Beelzebub would swoop in. Enine simply shook his head, and looked straight at Roy, with one brow raised in question: "It's actually Enine, kid, and your actually right, heh heh heh. And so is that Cypher guy" He said in a surprisingly normal and rough voice "Perhaps machines aren't as bad as I thought they were, I mean, that Milan guy brings up a good point, furniture and machines are pretty similar". Up until that point Enine had been using a more 'noble' tone, but as it turned out, it wasn't his real voice, Enine was a man of many a persona it seemed. But it was more simple then that, for Enine had two levels of thought, as he called it. The thinking he normally did as a god, and a more normal thinking, obviously he had been using the first.

But now everyone was preoccupied with food. So Enine slapped Mammon on the butt as a sign for her to stop making a fool of herself. just before she left, she gave an extremely angry glare in Scael's direction, as if to so "how dare you defend me" she then went into the group of Lucifer, Bela, and Satan whom then started whispering furiously. Enine, decided to look on the spectacle as well, anything to get rid of the two hours they would be spending doing nothing.

Meanwhile Asmodeus hadn't given up the pursuit, even when giant-armor-man had showed up. She side-stepped back into Kallis's view blocking the hovering meal (and when I say side-stepped, I mean Kallis is now staring at her chest, instead) "It's just that you often don't find men as cute as you in my line of work" She giggled, causing her bosoms to bounce a bit as well.

And a few more paces behind her, Beelzebub immediately looked up, nostrils flaring, smelling the scent of food. With a laugh and a giggle, she jumped on the invisible boy, and casually took the tray from his hands. She then held it in the air, examining it as a jeweler would examine a diamond.
"And wonderful work is this!"
She said with a smile upon her face.
Last edited by Slipslash on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:01 pm

At Mammon's caustic, prideful glare, Scael contorted his features beneath the muddy wraps around his face, as if to say "Don't flatter yourself. I wasn't defending you," though only one who was really looking closely would be able to see it.

Truly, it wasn't his intention to rescue this girl. She and her sisters might have no free will of their own, and he was fine with them acting as Enine's weapons in combat. But to disrespect a weapon in that manner was to insult the legitimate craft of those around you, at least in Scael's eyes.

This man, Enine, while obviously powerful and learned--a summoner, at that--controlled a power that he didn't even appreciate. He summoned sentient creatures as a joke, and used them to accomplish housework, and even went so far as to make them his puppets for his own amusement. It was a terrible waste of his own craft, and--at least to Scael--a terrible insult to those who had worked hard to achieve Mastery.

Enine, on the other hand, was a Master only of arrogance, and Scael could find no honor in such a man. He shook his head and relaxed back into the sofa, one arm crossed behind his head, the other on his chest, rubbing the coarse underside of the leather back and forth across his skin.

Postby Gigafist » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Amandil: Give me back my food!

Arillo turned around to watch the conversation that had erupted between Charles and Enine. He was about to interrupt the whole thing by doing something completely out of his character when Charles decided to end the conversation and go back to napping. Arillo found the whole thing amusing and chuckled to himself when he heard a voice call out his order. “That would be me.” He answered as he moved to get his food but before he could get it one of the Sisters that Enine summoned had taken his food away. “Now you hold on there lass,” Arillo said as he grabbed Beelzebub's shoulder and turned her around so he could look her in the eye,“that food is mine not yours. If you want your own just ask that little man.” Arillo then held his left hand out for her to give him the platter.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:31 pm

{Roy}

_Lunatic Inc._

“Right, Right, Ernie, got ya .”
Roy said as he apologized. He had his hands casually up in the air to gesture that he was sorry. It had seemed that he had actually mispronounced on purpose rather than on accident. His eyes were still hidden from Enine with his cap. He rested one of his hands on the arm of his chair while the other hand held a red apple close to his face. He then, took a big juicy bite out of his apple. He made loud chewing noises as he fully chewed up the pieces of apple bits and swallowed. “ Its a shame, through. They'll never fully appreciate the taste of a red apple.” Roy commented as he took yet another loud bite out of his apple.

“ Then again, what do I know as a man of science. Magic is rather fascinating, but not a subject, I'm well versed in.”
Roy mentioned as he established himself as a member of the scientific community. It was important for him to make this fact clear as he preferred others to believe he was human. Technically, he was, enough at least to be believable, his skin is real skin, he feels pain, and he bleeds, much like any other human being. “ So maybe they might actually appreciate it, but still prefer the emotional food.“ He added as he continued the discussion.

“ But I'm prattling on. Long range or mid-range, must be your expertise, right? ”
He questioned as the amount of summons, must mean that close quarters combat isn't his strong suit, normally at least. “ And that might have to do with your warning, you mentioned earlier, if my train of thought, is correct.” He continued as he guessed the master of arcane's powers. " Is it a form of disruption, this other power you have?" He asked.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Slipslash » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm

--Enine---

Enine couldn't help but smile as Roy questioned him.
"Actually, they prefer neither (although some of them do like to make others angry) what they do prefer is the fact that they are simply allowed to exists. Each has her own specialty as you can imagine, I guess that's what put's them closer to being an actual human, rather then just being soulless dolls, and believe me I could make them soulless dolls, but what fun would that bring." He then chuckled as he about the amount of thing's Roy did not know about. It was of course, due to his scientific disposition, but non-the-less it was like a small duck blunder aimless around. He then leaned in closer, so only Roy would here him.

"As much as I'd like to talk about them and as innocent as our conversation may be, I'd like to keep the same amount of secrecy you have going on right at the moment too (But you've got a slightly vague grasp of me, I'll give you that), unless of course you'd like to show and tell as well, and I highly doubt you will, isn't that right. . .robot? Or would you prefer your "name" He said with a bemused grin on his face, but the moment was ruined by Leviathan, who had walked up next to her masters chair.

"Why does he get an apple? I want an apple!" She said out-loud, but on top of that the green haired girl of envy started pouting, something she was known to do. The amused look on Enine instantly disappeared as he pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "As much as it pains me, sometimes they can be blessing and curses, the hilarity of these moment makes me think it's both..." he thought, as he shook his head.

--Demon's--

Beelzebub stood pouting at Amandil for a second. A second before begrudgingly turning over the platter of food over to him. Beelzebub was a master when it came to all things food, and one meal was all it took to get her going. She had served as host, chef, and waiter for anything Enine ever did with food, sadly, food was one of the things her master did not partake in all that much, which would explain why she jumped at the opportunity as it presented itself.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:15 pm

{Roy}

_Lunatic Inc._

Roy chuckled at Enine at his attempt to rattle his chain. “ Not bad, however, you don't know me very well.” He said as he looked up at Enine. He looked directly into his eyes. “ Cause I'm more than willing to share.” Roy mentioned with a smile. “ And (like you, you too have a vague idea about me). Robot, really? Hahahahaha.” Roy laughed at Enine at his claim. He stopped for a moment, but when he looked up at Enine again, Roy couldn't but laugh at him again. The man was right, but if that was his proof, geez, he had to be made fun of and Roy relished this. “ Wow, wow, I make guns and a spear appear out of nowhere and have a “fake” name and automatically, I'm assumed a “robot”. Buddy, have you ever heard of the word gadgets and staying under the radar, Hahahaha.” He commented making Enine sound ridiculous.

He then, raised a hand up and shook it in front of Enine. “ I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Erine.” He apologized. “ Its just, I guess you aren't familiar with science as much as I am with magic.” Roy said and then explained “ I have a gadget that lets me have weapons, simple enough.” And then, because Roy noticed how the others were treated and they felt , he went further in his explanation “ And the name thing, I have a girlfriend, I love. I don't want her harmed at all if I become famous with Lunatic Inc.”

“ So I apologize for being uncreative at the time.” Roy said.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Slipslash » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:36 pm

--Enine's own lecture--

A look of complete boredom crossed Enine's face as Roy attempted to make an excuse. After he was done Enine crossed his legs and let out a large sigh.

"Mr. "Everydayman" telling a lie is not a good thing to do, especially if you want to make an informational trade. You do take the alignment of science, but even the toxin scientist exude is only so great. You smell like that machine over there," Enine said pointing in Cypher's direction.

"And while I'm, not saying that you are a machine, what I am certainly saying, is that you stink of machinery. But your sop-story about your "girl-friend" causes my suspicions to only be raised as someone with your level of cynicism and superciliousness would be hard for someone who truly wants to protect (and actually love) someone. My point is, you may be able to fool everyone else, but you certainly cannot fool me, I cannot be fooled with someone with such a similar personality as mine. The only way we both differ is that I've been. . . .around for a far, far, far longer time, so I've seen many things, and in fact you could learn a thing or two, even if you do turn out to be a machine. I'll let you in on a little secret, something for someone who reminds me of me so much, but valuable non-the-less. I travel the infinite. All dimensions, not for power you must understand, but for knowledge, knowledge in it's most raw and basic form, the form of simply living. I could of chosen to have been a machine in this universe, I could of chosen a scientists, hell I could of chosen a small dog, but as you see me here I've surely chosen the form of a magician, as such it naturally runs in my physical blood to spite anything of the opposite spectrum. However you may deny my story as I have yours. I'll promise you this though, in the event of our deaths I'll be waiting, waiting for your soul, for even machines have souls (sophisticated machines anyways) I always like to give certain people a taste of the infinite, it makes life. So. Refreshing."

Enine said in a whisper, as his face slowly twisted into a smile again. He would often go about on lectures like this, much like that Charles fellow, but unlike that Charles fellow, Enine's lectures had a more benign and mysterious air to them. After he was done, he put his hand out sympathetically, "I am done speaking, and I now await your rebuke." He concluded with a bored look on his face once more.

"Why aren't you listening to mee!

Postby Akaine » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Isarabi White

Isarabi heard the man called Enine begin to talk and he seemed to be having a good time listening to his own voice. She sighed softly and stood on the sidelines, eyes drooping closed as she tried, out of politeness, to stay awake. Shifting her position against the wall, so that her backbone wasn't hitting anything, she crossed her feet and tried not to let her head roll to the side like it was. It seemed that the man was having a debate and was thoroughly enjoying himself, despite what his words might be saying: which amused her slightly.

'The typical Science vs. Magic debate...how cliche'
. she thought as she started to wake up a bit more, frowning a little as her back had gotten a little stiff from leaning so long. Lying to people wasn't something that was so unusual, lying to a potential employer wasn't that unusual either: how many people had either been lied to or lied to their employers? It especially wasn't something unusual in the hitman job area, and many others. Not that she approved of such a thing...not at all.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nelo Angelo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Vergil floated up behind Isarabi, and cleared his throat. "People need to loosen up eh? Does it really matter if magic and science is compadible? Cause one way or another, it's going to be working together in this organization. Then again, your veiws could be diffrent." Vergil came up beside Isarabi, and smiled at her. "My name is Vergil."

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm

{Roy}

_Lunatic Inc._

Roy reached into his bag and tossed an apple lightly at the green haired girl. “ Well I'll admit, you are definitely more knowledgeable than myself, but you still can be fooled, just not easily.” Roy remarked. He had to admit, the guy was right, but wrong as well on certain details. “ And as much as you say, it would be difficult, it really isn't as hard as you claim, as long as you're willing to try, of course.” Roy commented as he reached his wine bottle, he chuckled slightly. “ So I can admit it is a lie, but it also true. I do really love her, but I can't.” He added as he said it in a strange way.

“ I have to make a sacrifice, so that everything can continue as it is without worry. “
Roy said as like Enine, he told a little about himself, but being vague unlike him . He uncorked the half filled bottle of cheap wine and let the cork drop to the floor. “ So we don't just differ in our ages, but our goals as well.” He mentioned “ Through, I must admit that would be a grand sight to see after I'm dead, but I'm afraid, where I'm going is probably a much hotter place, with brim stone awaiting me, due to the sin, I have to, No, must do.” Roy then placed his lips together on the bottle and took a rather large sip of his drink. He held the bottle with his right hand and rested the bottom of his bottle once he had finished on the arm of his chair. " By the way, I really can't take you serious with this toxin nonsense, so you need better proof, because I think that's absurd, even for a magic thing." He added.
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
More Robots

Postby Akaine » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:12 am

"Isarabi White." She replied, turning her yellow eyes onto Vergil. She found through experience that she could tell a lot about a person from their reaction to her eyes. Most people were uncomfortable when under her gaze, and avoided her. When she was younger, she used to be made fun of by the neighborhood children and was ostracized because of how different she was to them. "And no, it does not matter if they are compatible, all that matters is that they work." She gave a small smile and gave a nod with the word 'work' to show her emphasis. She looked back over to the 'debaters', offhandedly wondering if they were going to have to work together or not. At the same time, this also freed Vergil if her eyes disturbed him.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Keiran » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 am

Milan looked wide-eyed at the all people, his cat ears flattened to his skull. Of all the things he had learned while travelling, debates were not his thing, not was most educated talk. He could read and write, of course, the Lady had taught him, but all this talk of machines and magic went over his head. He knew he was not as smart as some of these adults, and he probably would never be, he acted on instinct and gut feelings, not a well plotted strategy or on analytical skills. He rubbed his bare hands again and wondered What if I’m to dumb for this? What if, because I don’t think thing through, I get someone killed? He shook his beige hair, destroying the thought from his mind, No! I can’t think like that, no doubts! I will make it! And I will save people. I will. He walked to Charles and sat on the floor near the chair, trying to wrap his mind around the debate.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:55 am

Scael: Trying to rest, failing

All this talk of science and magic was bothering him. He had been listening to the two of them for some time, and he was getting hungry. He looked over, trying to find that short guy who brought them food.

"Excuse me, Little Man," he hissed in the general direction of where he had last seen him. "I would like something to eat, if you'd be so kind." Without letting him retort, he continued, "An entire roasted lamb, if you have it. If not, I'll have a deer or... three whole chickens." The he sat back, hoping it wouldn't take too long for his meal to arrive.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:40 am

Isarabi's eyes didn't even make Vergil flinch. They were nothing compared to his father's eyes, infact, he thought that they were beautiful. "Yeah, work. Well, I came here for some fun, for some freedom, and if that means risking my neck to get a job done, then so be it." Vergil ran a hand through his hair, and took a look around. "I didn't have the most free childhood, so I try to get what I can when I can."

Postby Akaine » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Isarabi White

Looking back up at Vergil's face when he mentioned about fun and freedom. "For fun and freedom?" She asked, as if the thought that she should also be looking for those things never really occurred too her: She was a tube-baby, and grew up isolated from normal people and aspirations, she wasn't allowed to dream. All she did was work, unless you could consider work a hobby. The last comment earned another smile from her, and she took in a deep breath, "I understand, about the chained childhood. I don't think I had one..." She mentioned, more to herself than anyone else as she frowned slightly, in thought. Balancing from one foot to the other now, she said, more sure of herself, "No, I really didn't have one. Not sure what I'd have done if I did."
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Slipslash » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:05 pm

- Enine 15 minutes-

Enine nodded his head in acknowledgment.
"I'll admit you've surprised me, but this argument we've been having has lost its steam, and I've grown bored of it. Do not worry though, even if supposed sins are committed we all have a chance at redemption. I suppose after your death I can arrange for a contract to be presented to you. Should you agree to its terms you will live and I'll see what we do from there, but should you choose not you I cannot stop a soul from entering into whatever it believes after its death." He said folding his hands into his lap. "But I suppose you are right about my pet peeve. It's something I've noticed a distinct lack of (at least here in this world anyway) but regardless, magic and science can technically be mixed. Yes that is possible, but a good analogy for its mixture would be: you can mix water and oil together, but you can't get water and oil together, if you understand. As I see it I will no doubt have to get used to the act, but a man is entitled to his opinions, no?"

"But enough of that, we will instead sit here. . . .for 15 more minutes if I presume right, whatever this test is it will be interesting." Enine then put his hand to his chin and closed his eyes as if in thought. After a moments pause he reopened them, and extended out a hand in a gesture.

"I suppose I should reward you for listening to an "old-man's" drawling. To answer your question at the start of this: The sisters are well versed in long, mid, and short-ranged combat. And my power?"
He said with a huge grin. "My power is a token. A token to the innate power I have as a god, in short: True unbroken probability that anything and everything is possible. For even if there are laws prohibiting certain things from happening, there is always the probability for the opposite to happen. . .Well anyways, there you go Mr. Everydayman." Enine finished the grin still on his face. He then uncrossed his legs and put his previously clasped hands on the arms of the chair he was siting in, a sign that he was done with his turn of talking.

"Yay!" said Leviathan as she happily munched on the apple Roy had given her.
Last edited by Slipslash on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Vergil closed his eyes, and thought for a moment. "Well, it's not about what you WOULD of done. Thats living in the past. That is the problem with people these days, they live in the past. People need to open their eyes and live for today. Do you live in the past, or do you live in the present?" Vergil surprised even himself at his words. Had he really grown this much since he left home? Or was it the noble blood in him talking? Either way, Vergil liked it. Alot.

Postby Akaine » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Isarabi White: Psychological conversation?

"Oh."
She paused to think, looking out into nowhere, " I wouldn't say that I live in the past, it's more that the past gives guidelines as to what I can do in the future." Her voice was getting slightly hoarse. She hadn't talked this much in many years. "I live for the future, but the past is like an anchor, always keeping me close to shore. Do you understand what I'm trying to get at?" She seemed to have confused herself a little: She was always a little befuddled about her past, as some aspects were a little fuzzy. She pulled some of her bangs behind her left ear, and leaned back against the wall again, her posture a little more relaxed than it was previously.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:48 pm

_---Il thrane---_

The Eldar winked an eye open to gaze at the disruptive beings surrounding her. "Fools." she muttered at their boisterous, anxious antics. She could have simply concentrated harder on her meditations, but instead decided to analyze her potential colleagues. The man, Enine, arrogantly paraded his daemons about the room, pestering nearly all of the applicants. 'He reeks of the Taint.' she thought to herself, her face twisting in disgust not only at him, but at the monstrous amounts of flesh that some of the would-be agents were comsuming and asking to consume. "This world truely is doomed."
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby TheMaddness » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 am

"Err, ri~i~ight..." Said Kallis uncomfortably, trying to sidle away from the girl. " Thats , uh, very kind...of you?" he finished lamely. Kallis really wasn't used to be complimented, so it was unnerving on the best of occasions. Even more so now, considering who it was coming from.
"Finally."said the voice, as Beelzebub took the platter. Contrary to Enine's suspicions, the platters bearer was neither invisible, nor the young man from before. What it was, was odd to say the least.

Standing there sans platter, was a being just a little over 2 feet tall. It was covered head to floor in a hooded robe made of purple fabric, the hood up and leaving no part of the body exposed. just as strange were the proportions observed from the clothing, making it appear that the being's head composed almost half of it's height. The only part that could be seen was possible through the opening of the hood, the inside of which was completely, impossibly pitch black, save two glowing red orbs witched peered out as Kallis examined it from his seat.
"Got a Staring problem?" came the voice echoing out from the hood threateningly towards Kallis, or as threatening as was possible with that voice and looking like that. " Cause I can Fix it for you, if you know what I mean." He, for the voice was male, turned to look at Arillo, as he finally got his food, adding " And Im going to need that platter back."

Kallis could practically feel the creature bristle when Scael approached and referred to him as 'little man". The robed figure, despite having no visible face or features was suddenly giving the feeling of glaring at him.
Then the robe started to convulse rhythmically. Kallis felt the gorge rising in his throat watching it, like watching the movement of a gullet moving in reverse from the inside. Just when it looked like the little robed man was going to heave all over Scael, there was an exhalation of air, and an exclaimed "Pah!", as something was expectorated onto the floor at Scael's feet, landing with a solid thump.
Lying on the ground was what looked like a whole leg of lamb, Cooked and skinless. Kallis blinked at it, not knowing what to say, but certainly knowing this merited comment. Even though the meat looked normal enough, considering where it had just come from, and the fact that it was gleaming wetly on the floor with steam rising off it, he somehow doubted Scael would want to eat it.
"Bon appetit." Said the creature darkly, before turning and walking( or sliding was more like it) off towards Cypher's desk.

Somehow leaping from the floor to the desktop, and moving around to Cypher's side of it, he peered around at the assembled monitors. " So whatcha workin on back here anyway?" the little figure inquired nosily. Cypher didnt answer, but the creature didn't give him enough time to anyway. " O~oooooh, background checks! Anything interesting or saucy pop up? School records, Work records, military records, Criminal records? We got any delinquents, sickos, little rebels with a cause amongst our fine group of freaks here?Ooh, how bout any exhibitionists? That chick in the armor looks pretty- "
The little instigator found itself cut off as it was picked up by the cranium and dropped unceremoniously on the ground by Cypher.
"Need to know basis, Shade." he admonished the imp, supplying a name as well. Shade himself picked himself up with all the dignity and respect it could muster, which wasn't much, small sleeves brushing imaginary dust from his robe.
"Whatever. Boss tells me everything eventually anyway, just a matter of time." the two red orbs narrowed as they looked back over the applicants, and again Kallis couldn't shake the feeling that Shade was leering at them without a face. "Man I dont envy you schlubbs your position right now, having your every little secret on display. If you've ever done anything in this galaxy, or even anyone's ever just referred to you, This guy, the so called 'Info King' will know about it within the hour." Shade remarked slyly, gesturing toward Cypher, who pointedly ignored him. "Heh heh, I cant wait to hear all the juicy little details. good thing i got no secrets to hide, eh? Heeheeheeheehee."

As Shade finished his little diatribe, Cypher finally stopped typing and stood up. " Preparations for your final test are complete. A request for a guide to lead you through the lower levels to Training Room 2 has been filled, and will be along momentarily." he announced, in his subtle tone.
Kallis looked at his watch. It was still more then 10 minutes till the two hourmark...he wondered why they were moving the test up, not that he was complaining.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 am

Scael blinked, then leaned over, looking at the thing that had just thumped to his feet. A leg of lamb.

"Ah! Much thanks," he hissed, and picked it up. He pulled it to his face, drew in a breath to savor the scent, and sighed contentedly just before he sank his teeth into the meat and ripped off a good portion of it. He put a hand in front of his mouth to shield the others, as he really had no choice but to eat with his mouth open. The smacking and chewing noises were relatively quiet, but he continued chewing, and finally was able to take another bite, ripping off almost half the remaining meat.

Soon, he was down to just the bone. He gnawed the rest of the meat off it, and then put his teeth around the tip and cracked it effortlessly. Marrow swelled out of the open end, and he bit onto it, and proceeded to eat the entire bone. Soon there was nothing left.

He chomped on the bits of bone stuck in his mouth and returned some of the stares he was invariably getting. With a shrug, he said, "Waste not, want not."

Postby Nelo Angelo » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 am

Vergil nodded his head. "Yes, I understand, more then you know actually. So tell me, what brought you to this little company?" Vergil crossed his hands, and glanced over at Shade as he spoke, sighing. "Still more waiting."

Postby Keiran » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Milan looked nervously at Shade, the most deadly things are often the smallest. Like the Black Widow Spider, he thought to himself and again rubbed his bare hands. He shifted slightly closer to the chair and prepared himself to wait. The test was soon and he needed all the preparation he could get, even if it was just mental preparation.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing