LI Super closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc, Volume 1: Discography

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:31 pm

---Indecisive Enine---

"Great, what could I possibly need but more waiting...." Enine thought as he followed behind Vergil. He walked up to the machine, noting the heavy scent of toxin it carried, this fact was somewhat outweighed by the decor of the room, although the computers did not help much.

"Enine Estel." He said with a forward bow and accompanying hand gesture. He then turned and walked up to the bin. Now this would be a slightly strange predicament. The girls were technically weapons, but only if they were used in their stake form, and more so he wasn't really inclined to to so at the moment. He glanced over everyone his eyes resting momentarily on the boy with the spirits, he seemed to think about something for a second, before walking away from the box.

"I have no weapons on me." he said off to the side as he sat on a chair in the back. In those seconds of scrutiny, Enine had thought about his "weapons" from the spirit boys perspective, he felt that he had some form of summoning as well, and his surely could not be "turned into the weapon bin" Most likely the bin was for those who had physical weapons. As for the stakes he had previously on him, he had dismissed them the moment he had turned away from the box, disappearing from under his coat with-out any sound. It was not that Enine was trying to be secretive, no, it was just something that had a 50/50 chance of actually mattering, and thus he had chosen his side. Besides, it was not like he was going to use them for anything but this certain "test" the machine had spoken of. He then nonchalantly crossed his legs as he sat on one of the chairs, an expressively bored look on his face.

Perhaps he'd liven the place up by making the sisters converse with such valuable members in the group. Yes that's what he'd like to do exactly with his time, but only after everyone had been situated would he actually do it. For now, he would wait.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:12 am

{Roy}

_Lunatic Inc._

Roy smirked as he stood in line. “ Told ya.” He remarked to Charles as he awaited for his turn . It wasn't a long wait considering that he was the third person in line. The problem, Roy had was that he preferred not lie to Lunatic Inc, but was reluctant to give away his weapons as it would start revealing he was a bit unnatural. “ Sacrifices have to be made, after all." He thought as he approached the wooden desk, he sat his groceries near the desk. Roy shot the second in command in the black coat with black hair and unnaturally colored eyes, a friendly smile. “ Greets, Cypher, I'm Roy....” Roy said as he paused for a short moment. He hadn't really given much thought about a last name so he winged it. “... Everydayman!” He said with glee.

“Yeah, that totally sounds real.”
Roy thought sarcastically as he couldn't believe what he had just uttered. He had to rub his eyes at the mere belief that he would do something so foolish. “ Wow, in an instant, I just went to the lucky group ..Fantastic.” He pondered as he stepped away from the desk shaking his head . This isn't his day at all. Various sized boxes of light blue and silver blinked into existence around his hands. In both hands, the blocks constructed weapons, two big guns, one that had several barrels and another that had visible electricity flowing through it. He placed them into the bid.

“ Better at least keep one weapon just in case.”
Roy figured as he now held a spear in his right hand and a purple glowing net in his left. “ And I thinks that about it.” He commented as he scratched the back of his head as he looked at all his weapons in the bin.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Maverix » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:43 am

Caim ~-*

As Caim exited the portal he immediately stepped to the left to avoid any dangers that would attack him after exiting the portal. After viewing his surroundings his hands dropped from his guns 'Jeez, i would not want to pick a fight with these guys' Caim thought as he followed Spider into the building.

Caim followed Spider up to the desk and listened in on their exchange, noting that the man at the desk did not say who Spider was to report to. As Spider left the man at the desk announced that they were to give their names and leave their weapons in a box, and wait for the next test. As a line began to form he walked in behind the man with purple hair as he was talking to the teleporter.

He watched as the floating boy went up to the desk and announced his name and deposited a revolver and a rather unimpressive katana. The next in line was the man who earlier had a couple girls in tow with him. He announced his name and seemed to hesitate about his weapons and then announced he had none. 'not at all suspicious' Caim thought. Then came the purple haired man in front of him he announced a first name hesitated and then announced his last name which was "Everydayman". Caim raised his eyebrows at this thinking that that he would never be able to pass it off but the man just kept taking away at his keyboard. The purple-haired man then proceeded to drop weapons into the bin from nowhere. Caim didn't bother looking at the weapons convinced that the man would be kicked out soon enough. Then it was his turn he moved up and said clearly "Caim Ferrenth" to the man. Caim the unholstered his guns, checked them, and then placed his two guns into the bin. Done with that Caim moved to the side and sat on a couch from which he had a perfect angle to see what everyone put into the bin.

Postby Keiran » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:29 am

Milan Howlite, said the small boy, placing his bladed leather gloves in the bin and putting his back pack beside it. He walked back and waited for the others to finish. He wanted to do the next test, wanted to be worthy of Lunatic Inc.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 am

Scael stepped up. "Scael Clawver." Unabashedly, he pulled his short sword from the sheath on his back and set it on the table, followed by the punch dagger strapped to the side of his leg, the throwing knives from the holsters on his legs and shoulders, the two short war axes from his lower back, and the bag of caltrops from around his waist. All his weapons looked like they were made of a special kind of metal; they looked thin but sturdy, and the swirl pattern on each of the blades gave a certain lethal beauty to them, Each time he set one on the table, it resonated at a slightly higher tone than regular steel normally would. He patted himself down, checking whether or not he had forgotten something, and then he remembered the smoke bombs. Then he turned and headed towards the nearest sofa, folding his cloak carefully beneath him as he casually lay back and stretched out, unaware that his tail was visible.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Akaine » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:57 pm

"Isarabi White...", she said, following in the line behind the one who named himself Scael: a unique name. Sighing softly, almost as if she thought it was really quite pointless to remove her weapons, she took off her belt, not that it really did anything but hold her weapons. Instead of taking off all of the individual weapons, which included assorted bullets, an impressive hand-gun that had obviously been tinkered with, and a curved rapier, she just tossed the belt into the bin before bending down to her knee-high tan boots and pressing little buttons that were hidden under latches, and carefully pulled out two boot-knives. "That should be all." She said softly, her voice soft as if through lack of usage, but slightly raspy and low in quality.

Licking her light pink lips with a darker tongue and shaking her choppy-styled black hair, she looked around at the other people, as if sizing them all up and at the same time noting who, if anyone, would say anything about her strange weapons. (She seemed to forget that she wasn't the only one with an odd assortment of weapons.)

Isarabi didn't mention the other weapons she had on her person, because they couldn't be removed...aside from surgery.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Gigafist » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:50 pm

~Arillo Amandil: The good old days~

Arillo, like all other applicants, appeared before a menacing building Spider called The Asylum. Arillo looked the place over with a tactical eye as he started to reminisce about his days on Fenris. “Pretty sound place. Unless a factory on either side is taken over, which I bet would be a very bloody and exhausting fight, storming this place without cover is pure suicide. A mistake I’ve seen many inexperienced commanders make. With me and my boys this area would be almost impenetrable.” Arillo said out loud as his mind wandered back to the past but his thoughts were interrupted when he noticed that all of the others were going through the iron gates. Arillo, not wanting to be left behind and get lost, quickly followed the others through the gates.

When he stepped inside Arillo was slightly surprised. He had expected a sparsely furnished building. The place had a kind of homey feel to it and Arillo was feeling a little relaxed but he kept his guard up just in case, since he knew that appearances were always deceiving. He then followed Spiders orders “Arillo Amandil,” he said as he placed his pistol and sword into the bin after Isarabi, noting the strange assortment of weapons on her belt, “and I better get these back.” Arillo was about to sit down in one of the benches when decided to take up on their hospitality and so walked back up to Cypher. “Is there any chance that I could get a roast haunch of a dragonbird with a goblet of firewine?” he asked Cypher as his stomach gave out a low grumble.

Postby sam4books » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:48 pm

~Charles Price: Asylum----No Use Pressing…~

As typical of him, Charles didn’t payed a young man like Roy after he had advised him not to ask questions. Partly because he wasn’t really into listening to someone younger than him on such matters, but also because he really wanted to know what his salary was. That was always the first thing on his mind when entering a new company, ever since he first entered the work force. But it turned out the young man was right about the question thing. It was typical really. Not only was the inside of the dull, intimidating building richer but Spider didn’t answer neither him or the magic guy’s questions. Charles was sort of glad that they weren’t going to live inside a uniformed place. Can you believe how depressing that would be? He was already depressed with life in general, he didn’t need all shades of grey to make it worst. It was a good thing this Asylum wasn’t located in the middle of nowhere, really. Not that it would be a problem…but still! And to mark things off, the place didn’t even look the slightest bit like an asylum on the inside. Given the name he expected something like white narrow hallways, barred doors, and maybe the screams of crazy people. You know asylum stuff. And look at that, the military had decorating skills after all.

’It’s almost like they’re trying to keep us in a state of awe. Well, no use in asking anymore questions now I suppose.’ Which meant he had to wait longer until he finds out his salary, that is if he was getting a salary. If these guys were as crazy as they let on to be, they’ll probably make him wait until he gets his pay check (if he even gets one). Either way he’s stuck. ’I fucking hate people’ he voiced inwardly. He sneered when Roy remarked to him about his rightness, he knew the kid was right, but it was really annoying to save the least. And the Spider guy was already gone too! Charles sighed in defeat, ”No use complaining.” And so he approached the line in front of the busy second in command. As he waited he began memorizing everybody’s names. Since he was working with them, it was only fair to know what to refer to him as. The young man (Roy) gave the most ridiculous sounding name of them all. In fact it was so ridiculous he really doubted it was his real last name. ’Does the kid even have a last name?’, he thought since it seemed unlikely at the moment, which meant…’Well damn.’ Charles knew he couldn’t ask the kid himself, but at the moment the old man thought of Roy as an orphan. And for the record, Charles didn’t take the fact he was feeling pity towards the young man as a good sign. In fact, something like that was always not a good sign. For now, he would think nothing of it, the less attached he gets to anyone, the better.

When it became his turn to turn in his weaponry, Charles didn’t give as much as a smile to the second in command. ”Charles Price”, he simply stated. Then, he reached into the pockets of his green dress jacket to pull out first a revolver, and then a small pocket knife. Imprinted on the pocket knife’s blade was some sort of language many would not understand, the symbols were mainly a series of characters that had similar characteristics. These characteristics were dots combined with connecting straight lines or sometimes an orbit-like imprint around a single dot in the middle (“O”). When translated it read in common as “For little Charlie-you’ll use this better than me-Uncle Steve”. On the revolver, the same written language was imprinted on its wooden handle, only it read “Courtesy of the University for Technological Studies, please use wisely”. He placed both weapons in the bin, and left without a word towards the lobby and sat in an empty armchair. Slowly but surely, the old man drifted into a slumber. The previous test had tired him out and now it was a time for rest.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 pm

--Calm before the storm--

Enine took a glance around the room. It seemed that everyone has settled then (well everyone that mattered anyway) and now was as good a time to have the girls go snooping around for info from the other applicants, besides there were not many people that could resist the talkativeness of all of them combined, not that all of them were talkative. it was just in some sense, that when they were all together they performed so well, at anything.
But Enine supposed they'd go wondering off, each on there own, supposedly he had enough time for this little game, hopefully the machine would have no qualm with this, it's alright to have a little fun before the show starts right? With the same impassive face he had before, Enine raised a hand, and snapped it. The air shimmered a golden sheen before him, for second, then flashed out. There was a small pause before, the air exploded in a bright light causing the chairs and upholstery to shake in its wake. The explosion was not big, but thus was the sound that magic makes when quickly entering a magic-less room (Akin to differences in pressure)

All 7 girls stood each in formation, directly in front of their master, a hand raised in front of each's chest.
"Brake time, do what you will, we've got 2 hours, so make it count,"

"Yes Master!"
"Yes Sir!
"Right'"
"Yes, Sir.
"You got it Boss!"
"Did someone want food?"
"Ok!"

The girls said in unison, they each then turned to examine the room and it's occupants. After each had got a good view, they turned inward, forming a circle, perhaps discussing a "plan of attack" Small snickers and giggles escaped the girl's banter

But this was of no concern to Enine, who turned his attention to his manners.
"Ehh, sorry about that, rest assured I did not mean to cause harm or startle anyone really, and they certainly mean no harm." Reaching down, Enine scooped a newspaper off of the chair next to his, opening it, he began to read, while still keeping his ears open, for anything....interesting...
Last edited by Slipslash on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Il thrane

The Eldar woman strode into the building, keeping to the rear, and assembled into the line with the other applicants. As she looked around the room, she thought, 'Much more elegant than the outside, but far too gaudy for my tastes.'

When her turn arrived, she announced her name, "Il thrane," and gently placed her force spear, a simple, elegant design that seemed to ebb with a subtle psychic residue, and shuriken pistol in the bin. Wth not a word more, she glided to the nearest bench and sat. She graciously closed her eyes and began running through the standard mind excercises and meditations in preparation of the test ahead.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Zako » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm

-Ein-

"Ein Hartman" Ein said as he placed his stuff inside the bin allocated for him. For Ein, the briefcase was the only thing on him, aside from a small tool chuck in his pockets. Placing both in the bin Ein therefore walked over to benches where everyone else was. The inside of the building was much different than the outside but now the place was full of potential applicants like Enine and the rest.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby TheMaddness » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:41 am

Kallis waited his turn quietly, watching closely as the applicants gave their names and deposited their weapons. The whole time, Cypher typed away rapidly at his station, not even looking up as the individuals came and went. He didn't even raise his head until Enine claimed to not be carrying any weapons.
As soon as he did, Cypher's typing stopped as he slowly looked up at the witch-boy, the neon green reticules standing out even more starkly against his eyes. For a few long seconds, Cypher merely stared, expressionless. Then, without a word, his gaze returned to the monitors.

Yeesh, thought Kallis, trying not to grimace. Looks like he was lying, and the guy definitely knows. Though Kallis didn't say anything about it, he couldn't help but think this was going to come back and bite them soon.
No sooner had Enine sat down then another little white lie reared it's head in the form of Roy. Kallis visibly winced at the uncomfortably loud exclamation of ' Everydayman'.
No way in hell are they going to buy that, thought Kallis, shaking his head. What was with everyone and thinking that lying to their prospective employers was a good idea? Sure enough, again came the pause, again came that awkward, green and violet stare. Though it seemed to Kallis, and it might have just been his imagination, the look he gave Roy may have been just a bit softer then the one he had given Enine.

When Arillo made his rather odd culinary request, more Rapid typing ensued.
"No Alcohol,"said Cypher, " But the Dragonbird(rather contrary name by the way) will be out shortly. Youre lucky the others have such experimental tastes."

Finally, Kallis was up. "Er, Kallis Mystlaine." he said, nervously. Reaching up, he removed the sword hit from his neck and dropped it into the bin. It wasnt really, a weapon, and you'd be hard pressed to even hurt someone with the thing, but considering what happened before, he had no desire to see that stare fall on him, even over a misunderstanding.
" I'll, uh, just go sit down now?" he said, questioningly, dithering in front of the desk. Cypher neither looked up nor responded, which for some reason didn't make Kallis feel any better. "...Right then." He said, as he turned to walk towards a mostly unoccupied corner of the room, and took a seat on a bench. They really were pretty comfortable. Not being very tired himself though, he divided his attention between examining the room, and watching the antics of the weird summoner and his demon girls. He wondered to himself how much longer the wait would be...

Postby sam4books » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm

~Charles Price~

----Dreaming: An old memory from a far off land----
Charles was dreaming that he was young again, a time when he wasn’t so critical, when he had no worries. He dreamt he was at a carnival, walking along the walkway, surveying the game stalls, rides, and food venders. The carnival seemed familiar somehow, yet the dreaming Charles could not place what it was. All that came to him was a blur, as if any memory of him visiting a carnival was lost to him. As the dream progress, Charles noticed there was someone walking beside him, a girl even. And the strangest thing was, he knew who this girl was, and yet knew nothing about the carnival he was walking in. He knew who she was right off the back. It was like being whipped with a wet rag, or slapped in the face. That’s how strong his memory of her was. The young girl was a pleasant looking brunette with curls in her hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin was as fair as the moon, and her hands long and delicate. What was she doing here? Why were they at the carnival? Were they on a date?

’Do you want a prize? I can win you one of those jackalope dolls you like.’
And he was talking too!
’How did you know I liked jackalopes?’
’You only talk about them all the time, duh!’
’Sure, I don’t see why not, but no telekinetic powers okay?’
’Oh come on! You know I’m no cheater!’
’Maybe.’

And just like that the dream skipped forward to the young Charles and the young girl riding in a ferris wheel, or at least something that looked like a ferris wheel. In reality it was a bunch of carts moving in a clockwise direction like a clock, up and down, up and down. The carts themselves seemed to glow with some sort of magic, and in the center of these carts was a mechanism that seemed like it was powering this magic. Charles noticed that the young girl was now holding a small jackalope doll in her arms, cuddling it like it was the greatest thing in the world. She had said something, but the dreaming Charles couldn’t pick up what it was. In front of them was a marvelous display of fireworks all of which were many different colors making the fireworks look like exploding stars in the sky, giving off a rainbow-like aura. But something was wrong. The dream seemed to come to an abrupt end, ending with the image of the young girl screaming in terror followed by an explosion of some sort. And before Charles knew it he was awake.

----Asylum (Waking Up): Never wake an old man up----
The air had exploded in some sort of bright light, and the chairs were shaking. Charles groaned, only one explanation was possible for something like this; magic. ”I fucking don’t get a break do I?” he muttered angrily. He wasn’t in the mood to be wakened up right at that moment. He needed his sleep, and it didn’t look like they were leaving any time soon. ”Alright, so who’s the wise guy?” he asked the group of people in the lobby. Before he even got the chance to make assumptions the guilty culprit had announced himself before he finished his question. Gathered around the room was seven young girls, all dressed in uniform, all of which he knew belonged to the summoner. The summoner himself already apologized, but that was despite the point. ”Hey, summoner! I don’t know what the fuck you’re planning but at least warn people before you create magical explosions like that! Really now!” Charles sat back in the armchair and sighed, his eyes wandering over to the demon girls. Just what were they planning anyways?

…Damn kids.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm

--Trolling is always nice--

Enine could not help but smile as the teleporting old-man badgered him over his girls. Niether had he flinched when he had felt the stare of the despicable machine sitting there now. Even as his eyes bore into Enine's own back, he certainly did not care, but this of course confirmed one thing to Enine. That what may have first appeared to of been a bare-bones machine, actually could detect some sort of lie in Enine's voice, or perhaps he could detect some form of "magical weaponry" on his persons, knowing machines (and being ever arrogant) Enine suspected the former,

"Machines will always be on the same level as furniture, no matter how "sentient" they may think they are."
and in some sense he was right, for scientist make machines, and magicians make furniture, one treats theirs with love the other with usual disdain, more reason to hate each other.

As for the grouchy man, Enine could care less of, he was the type of person who had grown sour due to his time in this world. Someone he could very well associate with, but someone who's brain was clouded by more past experiences then to actually carry on a coherent conversation, all with-out adding in the cynicism that came with such a person. Enine treated these types of people in the same way one would treat a slow person, being nice and attempting to make it seem as if you understand them, oh if only he knew, well that was what Enine would normally do anyway, but Enine was in a particularly pleasant mood, so he said nothing in return. but Mammon, queen of turmoil decided to say something instead.

"This coming from a man who enlarges and plunges into holes for a living." She said with a smile on her face. Some of the less up-tight girls looked at her and began to giggle, while some of the others merely shook their heads. But even as they laughed some had snuck off to make conversation with some of the room inhabitants.

namely Asmodues, who had nonchalantly walked up to the young man who had been watching the girls.
"Kallis is the name, am I correct?" the Demon-girl asked, a girlish smile on her face.

Postby sam4books » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:31 pm

~Charles Price: Asylum----Enter Lecture Mode~

Not surprisingly, the young bastard ignored him, very inconsiderate from his point of view. The old teleporter scowled, he might as well just ignore the uncaring little brat and go back to sleep. In fact, that was the wisest decision he could make at this point. He probably would’ve gone back to sleep….if it weren’t for a certain someone.

"This coming from a man who enlarges and plunges into holes for a living."

Now, it was good and all to insult Charles as a person, he’s okay with that. However, if one even attempts to insult his line of work, that pushes a nerve. Business was everything to Charles, it always had been, and it was all he knew. So of course he would get insulted. He knew the demon girl called Mammon was attacking his old role as a teleporter, and no one ever attacks that role and get away with it. It was the worst insult you could give a guy like him. Unfortunately Charles never heard of the term, “don’t feed the troll”. He never went on the internet either. Yes, that one comment was enough to send him fuming. It was lecture time once again.

”Excuse me?” he said glaring at Mammon, the queen of turmoil. ”I’ll have you know that Teleportation is a serious industry, dangerous in fact. One tiny mistake can lead to the death of you. I didn’t need to open you guys a portal here you know. The gods know I was tired enough already. But I did, because my job demanded it. That’s what you are as a teleporter, a fucking service man that tends to the every whim of people who are fucking lazy enough to take the long way like everyone else. And we do it despite the fucking consequences, because we try so hard not to screw things up! And trust me I’ve seen what a tiny screw up can do.”

Charles paused for a moment, as if thinking, then continued, “You know what? If any of you think you think you can do better, no scratch that. If any of you know you can do better. Be my guest. Do the teleportation your own way. Maybe it’s better than mine. But think before you insult a man’s occupation, because once a person finishes their schooling that’s all they bloody have! Especially if they end up down the road where they have nothing but their jobs.”

Another pause, Charles was breathing heavily by then it was pretty obvious to anyone. “Besides, what do you do for a living anyways?” he asked, ending his rant with a question that would hopefully make the demon girl think. That is if she actually was listening to him. Judging from the girl’s behavior he seriously doubted that, but he wasn’t going to stand by and have his old occupation insulted like that. No way, no how.
In passing

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:27 pm

--Enine-Chairs and foot-stools--

"Ahh, it seems I over-estimated this man's thinking capabilities, either that or what ever event-that-has-screwed-up-his-train-of-thought is more present then I had originally thought. No matter, better step in before this fool hurts himself."

Mammon's smile hadn't vanished from here face. And now Beelzebub and Leviathan had joined her facing the teleporters direction, each wore an equally mischievous smile. Mammon was about to say another equally slanderous comment, when all of a sudden whatever she was meaning to say, did not come out. her expression changed as she tried to say it again, a mixture of confusion and slowly building anger, clawing at her throat she tried once more, and only a small gasp escaped her throat. It wasn't that she was choking, no, it was just that a certain someone had prevented her vocal cords from working properly.

"It's no use arguing with them." Enine said from behind the newspaper. He then casually out it down, a look of bored contempt upon his face. A look that a wise old man would of given his grandchild. Enine knew this man here thought he was "a young'en" but with look that could portray the feeling that Enine was so vastly different from being human, he was on a level entirely his own.
For added effect, Enine boosted the feeling of dread he carried with him, he also had froze Mammon's vocal cords, which would explain why she was still trying to speak.

"They are beings that feast on anger and ill will. they are not to be treated as actual people, they are furniture, and nothing more and nothing less" Enine's gaze shifted over to the Mammon, and with a gesture, her expression turned into that of confusion, and the embarrassment. Slowly and mechanically as if she was being forced by an unseen force, Mammon walked over to Enine's feet, and got an all fours.

Pausing for effect, Enine lifted up his feet, resting them on the small of the girls back. He then slowly caressed Mammon's cheek, even as she cringed with a mixture of rage and shame.
"Isn't that right furniture?" He said aloud to her. The other girls, could do no more then laugh, except for Satan, who exploded into a bout of curses and swear, all directed at Mammon "making us all look bad" and Belphagor, who simply stared at her.

Regardless, the entire prospect was extremely funny to Enine, who started laughing uncontrollably for a few minutes, even slamming his fists into the chair. He eventually stopped, picked up his newspaper, and continued as if nothing had happened. He was still using Mammon as a foot-stool

Postby Nelo Angelo » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Vergil sighed. People needed to learn to relax, and enjoy the time they had before they had to fight. Personally, he couldn't wait to see his 'test'. "I wonder what it could be...I hope it's a fight. I really need a good fight." Vergil stepped away from the pilliar, and folded his arms. Tick tock, tick tock.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Akaine » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Isarabi White: Failing to hide

After looking back at the booth repeatedly after her weapons longingly: the gun and rapier in particular. Not that she'd be incapacitated without them, it was just that she was used to having them around, and suddenly their absence was felt keenly: she felt naked...not that she was very far from it in her musanthsk.

Shaking her choppy black hair a little as she closed the clasps on her boots, Isarabi looked around at the little girls that seemed to be taking over the area. Never a big fan of children, as they never seemed to really like her with her odd appearance and yellow eyes, she shied away from them by keeping to the walls. She was failing to hide, and it was apparent: her absurdly pale skin and light colored clothing did not lend her any assistance in staying out of notice.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Keiran » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 am

Milan Howlite

Sir, the young boy said timidly to Charles, his broad ears flattened to his skull, If your job is so dangerous, why do it? Why not make people go the long way? If I had known it bothered you, I woulda walked. He looked up at the much taller man, gazing at him with equal parts fear and curiosity. He rubbed his hands together fretfully, wishing he had his gloves, in case the man decided that he was being insolent and attacked him. He felt safer with his gloves and he was afraid without them, it was so much harder to attack without them. But his curiosity had once again taken hold of him, and he wanted to know more about the older man.

Postby sam4books » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:25 am

~Charles Price: Asylum---- Still in Lecture Mode~

Oh, so now the summoner decides to talk. ’Fucking typical’ he thought angrily as the summoner talked. There was something inhuman about this guy, and he hadn’t noticed it until then. No youngster would be powerful enough to silence a demon’s voice. Nor would a youngster wear such a face. The teleporter narrowed his eyes, staring at the summoner as if trying to figure him out. ’What are you…?’ he questioned inwardly. Whatever this guy was, he couldn’t be human. But that didn’t bother Charles as much as the way the summoner treated his servants did. ”So that’s how it is eh? They are all a bunch of furniture because you say so.” The old man looked at each of the demons in turn out of pity, and remorse. ”It’s exactly this sort of arrogant thinking that starts wars.” Charles shook his head sadly at the one called Mammon before looking up at Enine once again. He had a disappointed look on his face, sort of saddened by this knowledge.

This was who he was going to work with, a summoner with a superiority complex, who abused his servants and treated them like shit. No, treated everyone like shit, as if the guy was the greatest thing in existence. It disgusted him just to look upon the summoner’s face. The old man truly wanted to spit on the floor he walked upon. ”Know this; an angel without a mouth sings loudest.” Even though Charles was looking at Enine, it would’ve been clear he was speaking to Mammon instead. It didn’t matter what they were, he wasn’t about to treat them the way their master so foolishly treated them. He knew better than that. After a moment’s pause, the teleporter sighed in defeat. ”I have nothing more to say to you, summoner.” And so, Charles turned his back on Enine, and walked away.

He really wanted to just go back to sleep at that moment, but once again something caught a hold of his attention. This time it was a young boy, a fairly timid one with broad ears and a fearful posture. Charles looked at the young boy for a moment, thinking about his question. ”A very good question kid” he said, his eyes seeming to be lost in thought. ”It’s because it’s the only thing I can do. It was the only thing I could ever do. It was either this, or politics, but I fucking hated politics especially the sort of politics you could expect from my home planet. Not to mention I was always fascinated by quantum physics and shortcuts, so I thought ‘why the fuck not?’” The teleporter’s tone grew more and more distant the longer he talked. ”Course the moment I signed that contract I made a commitment that I would never stop servicing others even if I were to lose my job. We teleporters will forever be as such the moment we signed our name on a dotted line. That’s why I still do it now, because not only was that a contract made between me and my employers, but a promise made to my coworkers as well. One of them just happened to me one of my dearest friends, who I already made a promise with beforehand. And I’d be damned if I turned my back on my word.” Even though he was a bit annoyed by the boy’s intrusion, Charles was happy to see that a young mind had the courage to ask a question despite its fear.

”You see once I make a promise, I do whatever the fuck I can to keep it, because if I break it it’s on me. The only reason I joined this corporation was to keep such commitments, it’s the least I can do these days. Otherwise I’d be broke, and I’m a greedy bastard so I can’t have that.”
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 pm

{Roy}

_Lunatic Inc. _Thinking

That brief moment after they exchanged stares, Roy couldn't help but think “ He probably suspects, I'm a machine pretending to be human.” as he continued to sit in his chair. There was a sudden explosion and a lot of violent verbal exchange between his ally Charles and the wizard with the harem, Erine, if he, Roy recalled right. Only his thoughts had mattered, through Roy had kept a watchful eye from time to time on Charles. He had formed an alliance, formed a team to be precise, and he would rather be damned then to not fulfill his end since they haven't been technically hired yet. This last test should prove who remains and who ends up in a body bag, Roy figured.

Roy twiddled with his thumbs as he waited for the two hours to past by quickly. “ However, now that I think about it with that last name echoing in their ears. So uncreative, so uninspiring, they will be believe that I am a fool, an easy mark. How Lovely.” He looked down at the ground as a little grin started to form on his face. “ Its better to have them assume, I'm weak than strong. The second test could be a fight amongst ourselves, either with our wits or other special traits.” Roy pondered as the second test loomed over his head with the ticking of a clock. He had always had a way to turn a negative into a positive.

“Anything that gives me an edge will be quite useful.” He thought as he still twiddled his thumbs.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Scael Clawver -Unforgivable!-

Scael sat up, draping his legs over the sofa. He sighed, adjusting his cloak around his legs, and looked at this group of girls that had just appeared. The summoner then forced one of the girls in his group submit to his machinations and become no more than a footstool under his heels.

It made his scales crawl. His tail slapped against the side of his legs, the corner of his mouth twitched up, and after the teleporter had finished speaking, he growled gutturally and said to Enine, "I'm not saying this because I want to pretend to know the first thing about you or your craft. I'm saying this because you are pissing me off: If you don't get your feet off of her... I will rip. Out. Your. Throat." His eyes pulsed dangerously between ovals and sharp slits, and if one looked closely enough, they would see the very tips of his blackish-crimson claws poking through the ends of his black leather gloves, and it would be obvious to anyone that tearing out someone's throat would be no difficult task. He looked seriously pissed.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Keiran » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:06 am

Milan Howlite

Milan glanced at Charles and grinned, his cat ears perking up. Keeping you word? That’s a really good reason! That’s very brave of you. the small boy chirped happily, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

He then looked over at Enine and frowned at him, his pale green eyes focused on the girl under his feet. He listens to Scael threaten him and then speaks to the Summoner when the older man is finished, You treat them as if they are inhuman but it is you that has no regard for life. That is what scientists do, they treat people or creatures that have feelings, hopes, dreams, like they are inanimate, like they are dead. And they justify it the same way you are: they are inferior. But is truly the one who can say that whom is inferior, as they have no compassion, no ability for empathy. Can’t you? Can’t you feel that things like this cause people pain? Milan added some of his Influence to his last two sentences, hoping that it would make the Summoner realize that he is hurting others, even if they were arrogant demons.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 pm

{Roy}

Lunatic Inc.

The verbal violent exchange continued and it finally effected him, but not in the way like the others. “ EXCUSE ME!” He shouted with an arm raised to the sky. His hat concealed his face as he looked down at the floor. Roy then lowered his hand slowly and crossed his arms. “ Before your furniture gets overstuffed, Erine. I would like to state a few things.” Roy stated as he felt this was the time to remind everyone. “ He's doing this on his purpose guys. I mean, come on, didn't the girls earlier, after the explosion, talk about food and didn't he say they feed on anger and ill will.” Roy mentioned as he restated a fact and pointed out another tidbit.

“Now its obvious the girls started this so why is he doing what's he's doing, is the question you should ask.”
Roy questioned the group. He had listened to everything and watched a few times or two, it wasn't particular interesting at those times, but now it happens to be. “ Either A, he's doing us all favor, by making us, the bleeding hearts angry, instead of the girls or B, he's really an asshole.” Roy explained as he told them his thoughts on the subject. “ Or maybe, just maybe, a combination of A and B, which is one I'm leaning towards.” He added. Whether anyone listened or not, he said what needed to be said.
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:28 pm

~Charles Price: Asylum, Lobby---- Sometimes You Should Just Give Up~

The old man couldn’t help but frown at the young boy’s antics. The kid reminded him so much of him-self when he was that age, almost too much. Joyful, curious, determined. But how long would he stay that way? What path would the young boy take in his life? A path of misery, or a path of contentment? It almost pained him to look at a youngster so happy, what he would give to be that age again, just once. ”Thanks kid, you’re not so bad yourself” he muttered. He continued staring at the kid grimly when one man had happened to speak out against the bastard summoner, and even threatened him. A bad idea in his opinion, not because he didn’t agree with the guy, but because he knew the person the man was threatening wasn’t exactly weak. Charles didn’t say anything though, if the man wanted to fight some cocky summoner he wouldn’t stop him, he highly doubted the man could do anything to stop the guy though. Even the kid was speaking out. Only the young man didn’t actually say anything against the summoner. The old man decided to listen to the young man’s logic, it seemed sound. The summoner was just keeping his servants from getting out of control. That was great and all, but he still had no excuse to embarrass the living daylights out of them. But still, ”Kid’s right” he muttered to himself, and turned to the puppet master himself.

”You know what? Forget what I said before. Just do whatever the fuck you want. I’m going back sleep.” With that, the old man walked back to the arm chair, when he was halfway there he mentioned to the young man, ”Good call kid”. It still made him hate the bastard even more, he himself would probably much rather have his emotions being eaten by a bunch of demons than be played for a fool by an asshole. But that was just him. When it all came down to it, it was the demon girl that started it. It was only going to get worse from here on out. ’Fuck that shit’ he thought. The only thing he could do now was try to ignore the demons, and maybe they’ll cross him off the target list. Like that was going to happen. But part of him still felt pity for the pair of instigators. Maybe it was the fact they were being treated like furniture (even though they pretty much deserved such treatment), which reminded him so much of the treatment of the orks. Or maybe the summoner’s attitude had reminded him of the reason he hated politics. It was either one of those two. Either way he didn’t really care how old, wise, or powerful the summoner was he really hated him. Compared to him, the demons were far better. But if the young man was right and he really was doing them a favor, he might as well just let him do as he pleased and avoid trouble. That’s the last thing he wanted: Trouble. ’I must be going crazy, I’m actually looking forward to another test right about now. Yippee-fucking-doo.’ Anything to escape this predicament.
In passing

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing