LI Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc. OOC:Sign-ups temporarily re-open

Postby sam4books » Thu May 06, 2010 11:43 am

I did too...

Darn it!

Ah well, Charles's still gonna grab Milan 8D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Either your guy or Soldier boy, would be a good choice.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Thu May 06, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm horribly sorry that I haven't been keeping up with you all of late, I haven't had much more than a few minutes here and there to get on recently.

I may add another character . . . maybe.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Thu May 06, 2010 8:05 pm

The CS:

Name: Zarkov Litilus Nicodemus, commonly called Nico by those close to him.

Race: Human

Physical Description: Zarkov is a tall, svelte man with a noble countenance, quite contrasting his personality. He has various battle scars from copious beasts and bounties as well as tattoos and electoos covering most of his body. Electoos are surgically implanted circuits placed under the skin that provide light-images on one’s skin. They are not always active, but when active, draw power from one’s bio-electric currents. He has porcelain skin, copper hair, and violet eyes.

Equipment:
Kraken Tooth Dagger; a sharpened tooth from, no, not a normal kraken, but a SPACE kraken! That’s right, the infamous space kraken. Some say it’s just a mythe, well then where did he get that!
Bellicose Ligare; an electrified whip constructed from steel segments connected by conductive cables wrapped in electro coils tipped with a slim stiletto as sharp as sin.
Mono-sword; a generic claymore crafted in modern forges to be effective against modern armours.
Mono-Throwing Knives; generic mono-upgraded throwing knives.
Irontalon; a trusty, reliable sidearm often carried by space farers and pirates capable of a high rate of fire with a clip of 15 rounds. The rounds are specially designed to fracture after impact, sending steel splinters into the target. It can also be loaded with normal rounds from similar guns.
Cadence Widower, Revolver Make; the Cadence Widower is a lethal assassins weapon, designed to kill unarmoured to medium armoured targets with ease. Using silent laser propulsion, it fires a 2 inch long steel dart, generally coated in poison or containing explosives, at a high velocity.
Stimm; Zarkov usually carries a few doses of the combat drug stimm on him. Stimm dulls one’s notion of pain and heightens their awareness of their surroundings.
Hardened Bodyglove; underneath his clothes, Zarkov wears an armoured bodyglove for protection.
Mag-boots; Zarkov keeps his footsies toasty with Lugs new Mag-boots! No, but seriously, they are boots containing electro magnets which can be activated with a button on the heel.
Boarding Armour; When going into battle, Zarkov comes prepared with environmentally sealed Boarding Armour. It is designed for assult actions, sacrificing armour on the joints and limbs for maneuverability and light augmetics. It has a rebreather and a photo-visor(provides energy, infra-red, ultraviolet, nightvision, and other readings.
Salvation Augur; a more sophisticated version of a gieger counter capable of also reading levels of toxic chemicals and other perils. This is used more as a warning to others than himself.

Theme Song: Invader Zim theme song and sometimes Gir’s Doom song. Also I’m on a Boat by Lonely Island.

Powers: Zarkov can produce, regulate, and channel most forms of radiation as well as influence, siphon, and generate extra bio-electrical current. The later allows him to temporarily provide energy for machines, as well as take energy from them and shoot weak lightning bolts which are more effective at stunning than actually causing lethal damage.. The prior allows him to cause cancer and get a tan while doing it! It can also be used to the effect of sticking someone in a microwave.

Skills: Nico is an excellent pilot and navigator when it comes to space travel. Also, as he normally operates as an assassin, he possesses a good amount of skill in hacking and forgery, as is required for such work. He knows enough about physics and engineering to maintain and improve his ship and tools of trade to an above satisfactory level. He also contains a suprising amount of skill as a legitimate hunter and tracker as well as a wrangler. These skills were aquired catching exotic specimens for labs a underworld fighting pits.

Titles: The Cackling Hunter

History: Zarkov Nicodemus was born onto the piratical vessel known as the Bellicos Mortis, legally a merchant ship, really a smuggler’s dream commonly performing raids on unsuspecting ports and jetting away. At the age of 14, Zarkov was donning his boarding armour for his first combat assignment. The Bellicos was locked in naval combat with a PDF fleet cruiser and they were preparing to send boarding torpedoes when out of th shodow of the void appeared a monstrous reading on the sensors. A great beast appeared the size of a strike cruiser, it’s tentacled mass writhing and squirming, unaffected by the cold airlessness of outer space. It first gripped the PDF cruiser, tearing it in two, and then moved onto Mortis, wrapping its entir twisted form about the ship. Panicking, Zarkov hurriedly clasped his helm on and grabbed a few extra air tanks, he rushed out to try and find his comrades and family. Men were rushing about, women and children ran and screamed litanies of horror as the tall-tale of the kraken came to life in an impossible moment. All was drowned out, though, by the creaking of steel plating and the wretched ripping sound as the atmosphere was ripped from the vessel. It seemed retribution had come to take them and no one would survive. Yet survive he did. After awaking from shock, he found himself drifting in the wreckage of his home, confined to his suit and breathing apparatus. Everything was a blur and suddenly he realized that he could feel the energy in his body and in the mechanics of the suit. The blur was not confusion, but the cosmic radiation and the nuclear residue left over from the ships overloaded reactor, things that he shouldn’t normally be able to see. Had the radiation changed him? Had the shock awakened some dormant power within him? All he knew was that he now had power, power that he could use in mainy ways . . . as soon as he figured out how he would survive long enough to do so. He soon found a salvageable escape pod and some intact tools and got himself to the nearest planet, where he recovered quickly and stole a small one man vessel. From there he gallapanted from system to system gathering contacts and potential favours, as well as bounties and fees, operating as a mid-grade assassin and mercenary. He gained a reputation as a cruel, sadistic murder and killer, though he wasn’t quite that bad.

Sorry for the double post!
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby sam4books » Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

I'll post tomorrow folks.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby TheMaddness » Thu May 06, 2010 8:55 pm

IamAlphaGeek wrote:I'm horribly sorry that I haven't been keeping up with you all of late, I haven't had much more than a few minutes here and there to get on recently.

I may add another character . . . maybe.

IamAlphaGeek wrote:The CS:

Name: Zarkov Litilus Nicodemus, commonly called Nico by those close to him.

Lolno. keep up with the Character you have first, and then, maybe, i'll approve another one. I was already just 2-3 posts away from Killing Il Thrane.

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Thu May 06, 2010 11:33 pm

kk, just thought I'd thow it up there. I don't particularly care when he comes in. I'll be posting more often now.

Postby Akaine » Fri May 07, 2010 3:03 am

WHOO Just saw Iron Man...it was amazing <3

But anyways, on topic. This is going to be interesting. Clash of the personalities it is!
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Bolts » Fri May 07, 2010 3:51 am

Akaine wrote:WHOO Just saw Iron Man...it was amazing <3

But anyways, on topic. This is going to be interesting. Clash of the personalities it is!

Just saw it as well. Loved the ex-wife scene, or as I like to call it the bottle rocket of doom.

Postby sam4books » Fri May 07, 2010 7:38 am

Charles is gonna be pissed.

And Roy too probably (knowing him).

But then again...there will be drama too!

Yaaaaaay, drama!
In passing

Postby Akaine » Fri May 07, 2010 1:23 pm

:D Haha Ex-wife lol. It was extra funny for my group of friends that went because one of them calls one of our friends his 'ex-wife' as a joke.

OOooh man, I love drama~
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Bolts » Fri May 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Akaine wrote::D Haha Ex-wife lol. It was extra funny for my group of friends that went because one of them calls one of our friends his 'ex-wife' as a joke.

OOooh man, I love drama~

Take the Ironman approach and solve the problem with explosions.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri May 07, 2010 2:25 pm

By Sam4books:

I like what you did there, Sam.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri May 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Oh, hey thanks :D
In passing

Postby Akaine » Fri May 07, 2010 2:40 pm

I think you guys misinterpreted Isarabi's tongue action lol Snakes can taste through their tongue. She was just trying to find out more about Roy via scent/taste.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby sam4books » Fri May 07, 2010 2:42 pm

I wasn't actually posting about the tongue thing (didn't notice it until you mentioned it), just the fact Isarabi was looking at Roy like she wanted to room with him xD
In passing

Postby Akaine » Fri May 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Haha she doesn't really care who she rooms with. She's an animal XD She came from a test tube and was treated like an animal...so, yeah. Doesn't care.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby sam4books » Fri May 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Ah, do you want me to change it or...?
In passing

Postby Akaine » Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Oh,nah, it's fine, lol. I'll "roll with it."
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Slipslash » Fri May 07, 2010 3:56 pm

*loooking at sames painting*

Ohhh

I wonder what Enine would look like. . .
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby sam4books » Fri May 07, 2010 4:20 pm

I could draw him next if you'd like.

You may regret it though >:3
In passing

Postby TheMaddness » Fri May 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Niiiiice

Postby Slipslash » Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Regret it?

Ha, I laugh in the face of doom.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby sam4books » Fri May 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Alright.

Well, you asked for it :P
In passing

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri May 07, 2010 9:08 pm

May I request a rendering of Scael (perhaps mid flight) after you have finished with his?
A little bit Ruff around the edges

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing