LI Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc. OOC: Lets start slow shall we?

Postby Eternal Rain » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Okay, good xP

and suuuuure x3 Welp, night night all, bed time for me~ I'll try and check back tomorrow (I get internet privileges in my third hour; when we're not doing anything, of course)
Stufflikehearts: Wow, spam is being nice o.o
Tragedy_and_Comedy: Rainy, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Jasthn: I'm beginning to like Eternal Rain. :D
Jasthn: You are quickly becoming my bestest friend.
Garethcool: pwnt. like. a. newb.
Leopardess: Awesomesauce, good job! :D -hugs and tosses confetti about-
IamAlphaGeek: Wootz! My neck wont have brooses!!! For now at any rate!

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:11 am

....*ding ding ding!* >_>

Postby Keiran » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 am

Hey is that for me? Did I get it right?

Postby Eternal Rain » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:29 am

I think we have a winner :x Hmmm....

Postby Keiran » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:58 am

So now we have to figure out what the poster means… Maybe there’s a button under it?

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm

why dont you find out?

Postby Eternal Rain » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:40 pm

I don't like the sound of that, Maddness xD Makes me think somethings going to stab the person who tries...

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Oh come on, I wouldnt do that here.

And Slipslash, no, You arent immortal. If You keep adding abilities like this ability to sense people from other dimensions, im going to have to revoke your acceptance.

That goes for all of you guys, if you Can Do it, it's in your bio When i review it, or your on probation. I really shouldn't have to explain this.

Postby Eternal Rain » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Oops, Am I gonna get in trouble for the scanner thingy? I didn't have that in the profile, I forgot to put it in... One of the (probably) many things I forgot and can't think of right now

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Do so

Postby Eternal Rain » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:39 pm

I added the scanner and it's little signals, simple and yet very not good for her on malfunctions xD

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 pm

There needs to be a heavy metal showdown between our characters, ER.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Eternal Rain » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Ne? ._. I'd rather noooooot xD But enlighten me, why? xP oh, and Raine or Dani will suffice with my name, ER makes me feel like I'm gonna be rushed to the emergency room soon xD

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Eternal Rain wrote:Ne? ._. I'd rather noooooot xD But enlighten me, why? xP oh, and Raine or Dani will suffice with my name, ER makes me feel like I'm gonna be rushed to the emergency room soon xD

It's simply, because I always find Robot vs Robot battles fun. You get to rip off limbs and such and there is no problem. Also I've been listening to this.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Eternal Rain » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 pm

I see, I see ._. But I think for now, I'll pass xD Rei likes not having to repair limbs so early in the day.

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:29 pm

I guess I should say that it's stuff like that that does not pertain to the actual story and only the bio.

Enine can die I meant immortal in the sense that a being of his position never truly "dies" (he can die like any normal person in the story) oh yes he still can come back, but it will never be the same dimension, ever heard of the multiverse theory, that explains it? the ability to sense people of other dimension is another thing that is also of no importance of the story. Believe me Mad, I never added that stuff to make my character better, but to further flesh out his history, like that other thing I said before, about my history that is. It has no effect, in any way (except for that small instance of a sense, and that was out of convenience with Zako, it won't be happening again) on the story, only the history of my own character. Does this clear it up perhaps? And again I want to reiterate, those named things have no effect on the story, other then Enine's history.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Except of course that I need to know otherwise it creates plot holes. Put it into your bio. Also, Yeah, it is kind of important that your character can essentially be endlessly re-incarnated. It doesn't really make a difference that it's not in the same universe, since he can travel between them anyway.

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Alright, I just added this since I figured this would better.

*While wearing Dual Armor, Roy has still access to the DTM so he can summon his weapons at any point much like when he's not wearing Dual Armor. However, once Roy has separated from his dual armor, the Dual Armor does not have any access to the DTM. So whatever weapon Roy gives to the Dual Armor, it is stuck with it.
More Robots

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Despite the unoriginality, I believe I well "borrow" a race from Warhammer 40k. Eldar for the win!

Name: Farseer Il thrane(il-thrah-neh)

Race: Eldar. Here I will give a brief description, or at least my definition of brief, but if more is needed/required, simply search "warhammer eldar" and go for the closest wiki. (My description has been modded into context)
Eldar are, in general apperance, very similar to humans, though their features are less varied than those of mankind. The most obvious difference would be their pointed ears and their physical elegance and grace. They are slender, yet not frail, with porcelain skin tones and generally orange or black hair. Their eyes are most commonly green, though other colors are not unseen, some even appearing as violet. The second biggest difference, though not physical, is that all Eldar have at least some innate psychic ability, all having some form of empathy with nature and some ability to warp it. In fact, when their race was still young, they often formed their homes from living trees and similar organic stuctures. They can naturally live for all of eternity, though can be slain, poisoned, or diseased just as any other living being. They, after losing they're homeworld to a psychic entity, they moved to live on massive spacecrafts know as craftworlds, setting out in searech of a new homeworld. Their race has since declined. Eldar have an innate arrogance to them, especial when speaking with humans, which are called Mon-kiegh in their native tongue, which is excrutiatingly complex if I might add.

Physical Description: Il thrane is tall, even for her own race, with long black hair that cascades down his back in a tightly braided rope. Her eyes are a piercing blue as the sky just before dawn. She has covered his cream skin in black tattoos and diagrams of unknown origin and meaning. This is what she looks like with armour, and is kinda funny.

Equipment: For the moment, Il thana wields only a Siren Spear, the generic weapon of the psyker Eldar known as farseers. This witchblade channels psychic energy, allowing it better penetration, durability, and some other special properties in the hands of a wielder of psychic energy. In addiution, she also carries a shuriken pistol on her personage just in case. Shuriken weapons are the common fire arms of the Eldar, and no they do not shoot metal shurikens, they fire mono-molecular disks sliced and fired with energy from a gun using a solid cylinder of pla-steel, a hard, synthetic material as ammunition They are extremely deadly to unarmoured foes but can be stopped by thicker armour with ease. As for armour, she wears a light form of Wraithbone(a material generated by psychic crafters of the eldar that is amazingly resilient and resistant to wear) Carapace, the common armour of Eldar warriors that allows for easy movement with little sacrifice to protection. Her armour is covered in runes and symbols used to focus psychic powers.

Theme Song: Disenchanted and Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance

Powers:
Warpbourne Psychic: This is a generic manipulation of psychic energy, derived from the realm or the mind, the Empyrean. It manifests sporadically when not used by an experienced and tried psyker. Whith a degree of control, it can be used to great effect, released as a burst of energy manifesting in the shape of lightning, though it follows the properties of electricity only on living beings and sentient machines, or anything that is or has a soul or soul like substance, shifting the user’s gaze to the future, or even past, browse the thoughts of others, as well as transfer one’s own, and much more.
For the time being, the three examples given will be the only things that are . . . safely available to Il thrane, she is exempt from using her farsight . . . yet! XD.

Skills: Il thrane is adept in melee combat, though far from a master at such. She specializes in the use of long bladed spears and swords. Though she rarely uses such anymore, Il thrane is an adept sniper and hunter. She also has a great gift for speed and stealth, as all Eldar do. She is also skilled in the employment of the song of creation, utilized by Eldar craftsmen to summon forth and shape wraithbone, but such is a relatively slow process and nearly impossible to use properly in battle seing as it requires total concentration.(I would not include this in skills if it weren’t for the fact that it is a racial ability that functions more as a skill than a power.)

Titles: First and foremost, Il thrane is known as a Farseer, though is usually only addressed as such by other Eldar or those who know their culture. She is also known commonly as Mageslayer, due to her tendancies to attack caster archetypes first.

History: For most of her life, Il thrane lived within the disciplined and regimented community of a craftworld, training to be a farseer and leader of her people, but near her two hundred and fifth birthday, a wanderlust came over her, as well as a disenchantment with her home. She traveled for decades through various world and cultures as a reclusive shadow oft accused as a witch due to her powers. She became a strong hunter and elusive prey to those who sought to harm her, till finally, she returned home to her native culture, which gladly welcomed their long lost sister home with open arms, as long as she reapplied their rules to her life, which she did, becoming a powerful psyker and leader amongst her people, though still relatively low ranking due to her lack of years in comparison to the elders of her kind. She was a good warrior and a strong leader when needed, seeing this, the council soon sent her off on missions of diplomacy and analysis. Her current, to join the organization Lunatic Inc. and ally the Eldar with the growing power on such an influencial world.
Last edited by IamAlphaGeek on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Sooo, Telepathy and Psychokinesis then.

No Future/past sight, least not yet. everything else seems fine, excpet that you can only have 2 titles.

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Sorry, missed that part about only 2 titles. Anyway, the future sight issue is understandable, though it wasn't quite oriented towards combat, i'll edit it out.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm

TheMaddness wrote:Except of course that I need to know otherwise it creates plot holes. Put it into your bio. Also, Yeah, it is kind of important that your character can essentially be endlessly re-incarnated. It doesn't really make a difference that it's not in the same universe, since he can travel between them anyway.

Yeah I did kinda neglected that on accident :<
On it now boss.

EDIT: ....and done

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Cool. So.... is ANYONE going to examine that Flier or what?

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm still kinda preoccupied with Zako at the moment, otherwise I'd of checked.....

Nevermind, I'll just call up a Demon to do the job...

Do I win a prize yet?

Oh and for future reference (and I will add this to my CS)

This is Satan of Wrath

This is Lucifer[ of Pride

This is Belphegor of Sloth

This is Asmodeus of Lust

This is Mammon of Greed

This is Beelzebub of Gluttony

This is Leviathan of Envy

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 pm

FINALLY. Now I just need to wait till 12. No going back on my word now.

Also, IamAlphaGeek, You should post before them if your still on.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing