LI Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc. OOC:Sign-ups temporarily re-open

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Not when it's already coated in a thick layer of scum, it isn't.
Instead it just spreads its filth everywhere :P
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 pm

<Insert "ooooooo"'s from the crowd here>
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:49 pm

But you see, Enine get's a clean slate every time he enters a world and besides the only real scum he'll be cleaning up are moral scum.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Ha.

And it is exactly those type of people that Romana spends all her time fighting against. People like Enine who want to do away with 'moral scum' like her :)

Tell you what, Enine would make a fantastic meta-villain back in the 'canon-universe-that-must-not-be-named' Romana is from. Chaos is often the villain over there.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Must. Slice. Enine. UP!
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Charles would gladly hand you his knife for that.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:24 pm

So would Romana.
In fact Romana would happily go and fetch you any type of weapon you can possibly think of.

Although actually, she would try and come up with some way of making Enine suffer without actually killing him.
After all, killing is wrong, if there is the possibility of another way around it.

Although, saying that, Enine can't technically be killed, so yeah, as I said...ANY WEAPON YOU WANT, ROMANA WILL GIVE YOU. If only to shut Enine up.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Does spontaneous combustion satisfy your needs?
Listen.

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Hmm, would be satisfying. A bit mundane, though.

I'm sure Romana could think up some very inventive and painful ways of making him suffer. For a race of peace-loving pacifists, the Time Lords are surprisingly very, very good at torture.
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm

"Order simply cannot exist in the multi-verse in the same way order cannot exist in nature, you are only fooling yourselves if you honestly believe you're helping. If anything you're making it worse, worse by proliferating your over-used worn out morals, worse by attempting to stop that which is unstoppable, worse because when it all comes down to it you've all done NOTHING, zero, zilch, nada. People like you make me sick, sick because you all are so close minded. For beings that can perceive the 4th dimension how can you be so stupid and moronic? They are human, they will always cause problems for themselves and others. What? You think you've done a good job simply based on the fact that you've created peace? Peace does not exist, it's a made up word created by those content with their surroundings yet too lazy to look any deeper. *lauging* You all sound like some washed out writing from an insipid British-television show, that's how bad it is. . .how SHITTY you are, so much small-fry like you all make me laugh!" Or something like that, what his views on the entire TimeLord sheeple.

It's frightening though. If Enine ever fought someone like Romana he wouldn't use force, oh no, first he'd break the girl down into the psychological equivalent of a china toy (a torture within a torture within a torture within a torture) He'd kill everyone she knew before her eyes, and then do it again, and again, and again. . .and again for eons. Not to mention. . .being alive so long one develops a wild imagination, whether its being buried alive in a sea of jello, or being buried in a mountain of cake, or being forced fed everyone's live-body through a meat-grinder as she's strapped into a seat forced to listen to their screams, being forced to eat a thanksgiving style dinner, only to find out all the foods contain someone she knew in them, or have a large herd of goats eat her alive. And since Enine technically inhabits all known universes in the Who universe, it would literally be impossible for him to escape. Enine would have fun making scenarios for her, letting the girl think she's finally escaped, only to find out she's has suddenly appeared on the surface of the sun or in the depths of the ocean as she's either melted alive, or crushed into a small can-sized shape. Or to have everyone stab her in the back in another scenario. OR BETTER YET! SHE WAKES UP AS A DALEK! Or if he just wanted to kill Romana, forever and eternally, he could just teleport her into the complete multi-verse, the ultimate universe basically, even past the many universes in the Doc Universe. . .once there he could simply let her dissolve into the space between worlds, she'd melt like cotton candy in someones mouth. Her essence would be spread into the far corners of existence, she'd be granted no after-life, only nothing, since she is technically not "dead"

Of course this is just for Meta-Enine, the "in-between" Enine

Tl;dr version: Don't fuck with Meta-Enine in his native territory

He could also do the same thing to Charles, but even more so, since Charles is but a mere mortal. Oh ho ho ho.

Postby sam4books » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Then you'll be doing me a favor by turning Charles into a greener, more angry version of Trilby :D

Or....um....Trilby's clone....

Yeah...
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:06 pm

First paragraph: Haha xD

And that's where the RENEGADE TimeLords come in. Rebelling against Order and Authority. The Doc, Romana (although she still has ties to her homeworld) The Rani, and The Master to name but a few...not to mention the many other renegades that race has produced over the eons, because these individuals realised their 'perfect' society is 'too' perfect. Too restricted and snooty. So they ran away from home to actually make a difference to the universe.

The renegades fill the gaps between order and chaos, either through trying to maintain universal balance between the two (righting wrongs, but often in a chaotic fashion, maybe accidently causing mass genocide, changing history/causing history to happen, or destroying planets along the way), or going completely Chaotic for their own selfish ends.

On the scale of Order vs Chaos, Romana used to be Order, though these days she's actually more Neutral. Compared to the rest of her race, she is Chaotic.

And far into her future, had the Time War not come along    and rumor has it, destroyed her   , she would have had a long reign as Lady President of the Time lords, slowly breaking down all the restrictions and laws her people put in place, and making Time travel/control free for all, even humans. She could never have undone the countless years worth of 'damage' and self-preservation her race had done, but she would have helped it on its first steps to recovery, becoming a liberated and less Ordered society. The renegade Time Lords would be renegades no longer, but rolemodels for their society to aspire to (at least, the ones that weren't driven by greed or insanity).

But that's going WAY into Gallifreyan politics.

Tl;dr version is here:

Nuff said.

Second paragraph: Yeah. Romana would be screwed. I don't even need to go into that one. Oh boy. Ouch...

But, there's no telling her...she will do what she has always done. Chaos has it's place, but so does Order. Neither can exist without the other. That's her justification for what she does. She does not wish to get rid of Chaos, but lessen it. Chaos is fine, but too much Chaos (or alternatively, too much Order - she hates dictatorships) is a bad thing. A balance between the two is what is needed. That is and always will be her stubborn argument, no matter what Meta-Enine has to say on it.
Time Lady

Postby Akaine » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Slipslash wrote:And as well all know, brillo pads are good at cleaning up scum!

And leaving rust behind XD
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby counterfeitself » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Trying to think of an introductory post, right now...

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:20 pm

First pragraph: Well the Renegades would be something Enine would like to join on one of his many ventures into that universe, he could be subtle about his powers or turn the Renegades into an ungodly force rocketeering them into power. The thing with most witches is that they usually leave whatever universe they mess with in chaos, ordered chaos if you will, having created a different universe all-together due to their meddling they simply leave to let the "seed" grow. Like a different branch of a tree. I'm sure Enine would find it quite a joke to pull 1000x Romana's from the universes (pausing each one as he does so) and shove them all into one room to *just* see what they do.

Second paragraph: Enine, has less contempt for her then she does him, considering he'd see Romana as someone humble enough to understand balance, he may even give her his blessing, although she'd never know! (or would she?) Although in Enine's eyes he's simply doing what he can to survive as "boring" is the death of most of his immortal caliber. Knowledge is power, he may even *forcefully* take her on a trip to "show" her what its like as a god in the hopes that she learns something, however which way on the moral scale she takes it. He could also even give her the same power-Meta-Enine had to see how she reacts to that as well (giving someone power and seeing their reaction is a good portal to their inner desires. . .)

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 am

If this were a D&D environment, Scael would (probably) be a Neutral Good. Enine would likely be a Lawful (maybe Neutral?) Evil. Romana would be a Lawful Good, and most of the other characters would fit in with either Neutral Good or True Neutral. As the only Evil character that I can currently identify, Enine seems to be at odds with most of the people here except the True Neutrals. Charles is one of the True Neutrals. Also, Orville seems to be a Chaotic Neutral, though that doesn't mean much if he's acting like a Lawful Tard.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 am

I think Jake was supposedly a Chaotic Good when I made him.

=.=
Listen.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:27 am

Really? My bad.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:14 am

Slipslash wrote:First pragraph: Well the Renegades would be something Enine would like to join on one of his many ventures into that universe, he could be subtle about his powers or turn the Renegades into an ungodly force rocketeering them into power.
Oh dear. That would cause chaos - particularly as each renegade has very different ideas as to what they 'should' be doing to change the universe. Rule it, help it, fuck it over completely... In fact the only thing they find themselves agreeing on is that the rest of the TimeLords are a bunch of righteous hypocitical panzies - the rest of their morals clash considerably. Haha, The Doc vs The Master and Romana vs The Rani battles on an epic scale! xD

Slipslash wrote:I'm sure Enine would find it quite a joke to pull 1000x Romana's from the universes (pausing each one as he does so) and shove them all into one room to *just* see what they do.
Oh, a joke indeed, on more level than one. Somebody's already beaten Meta-Enine to that idea. 'Multiple Doctor' stories (on a much much smaller scale) already exist. The arguments and remarks that crop up are hilarious. Romana I imagine would take it in her stride - although I can't imagine she'd be very happy with Enine for messing about with her like that. She would spend her time trying to return each Romana back to their rightful place. Not to mention she'd want to have a quiet 'word' with whoever is responsible...
Hmm, 'The Thousand Romanas' - doesn't have the same ring to it, but it sounds like fun. xD

Second paragraph:
That would be interesting indeed. Although giving her equal powers to Meta-Enine would be a bad mistake - then she really would try and fight against him. She still views Meta-Enine as 'wrong' - or rather, what he is doing as wrong. But then again, that view might change if she got to see it from Meta Enine's point of view.

But even with that, she'd still view him as an insufferable, arrogant, insensitive bastard.

Enine would likely be a Lawful (maybe Neutral?) Evil

Ahahahahahha... I know what he is, and it's definitely not that. At least, certainly Meta-Enine is not that. Even regular Enine, that seems far off...
Romana would be a Lawful Good
Nope. TimeLords are Lawful Good/Neutral - However Romana, as someone rebelling against her people, is far more Neutral Good - although with her 'companion' that then borders into the Chaotic Good realms. Lawful = Order, Chaotic = Chaos.... Romana is in between the two. She fights for universal balance and for the greater good, preventing widespread chaos and yet challenging authorities and causing mayhem herself in the process, all at the same time. She hates Chaos as much as she hates authority, favouring neither and disliking both.
Last edited by Doctress Who on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Lady

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 am

That epitomizes Lawful Good all day. I mean, if Chaos is anathema to you, then it stands to reason that you align yourself with what you believe to be Law. "Alignment" when applied to a character defines their personality and their actions. The fact that you deviate from the rest of your society by a slim margin doesn't necessarily change your Alignment. And conversely, being a Chaotic alignment doesn't automatically mean you break the laws of your region. For your edification, here's the Wiki page for Alignment in Dungeons And Dragons.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:02 am

In that case I'd say Romana has an alignment tendency to be lawful, but still not lawful enough to be fully Lawful Good.
Romana would be "Neutral Good (Lawful)" since she shows characteristics for both Neutral Good and Lawful Good, but is beholden to neither. She is 'mildly' Lawful Good. She is 'saintly' in that she fights for justice, but she doesn't always abide by the rules or codes.

For example, take Enine. If she could, she would see nothing wrong with meddling with time (a very strict tabboo for people like her) just to get back at him and wipe the smirk off his face. Not only that, but she's travelled around with someone who is wanted for several accounts of time-meddling, murder, and god knows what else. And yet she would never turn him into the authorities. She believes that rules are there for a reason, but some of the rules are wrong and damaging for the world, and she will never abide by what she considers to be a 'restriction' from personal freedom and choice, whether it is her 'duty' or not. She does not care for duty to her people or to anyone else, but to simply go with what she feels is right and just.
Time Lady

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 am

An odd case. Speaking of odd cases, one time I played in a Roleplay group in which one woman was a Paladin of the Chaotic Evil alignment. Anybody see anything wrong with that? I do.

Postby sam4books » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 am

Aren't Paladins supposed to be holy, demon smiting warriors?
In passing

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 am

Exactly. Her God was Loki. She also had an infernal pet or something. It had a really weird name, like "You" or something. Something pronoun-sounding.

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 am

Anyone knows what happened to Diirva?
Apparently, I'm stuck. D:
Listen.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing