Megaman Zero: The final strain

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:37 am

Crion was surprised at the sudden reaction, then he smiled. He was doing damage. Crion did a few twists while he was still in the air, and landed on his feet. Whipping out his cannon, he shouted "Let's see how you like the energy cannon!" He then fired a stream of pure energy straight at the X-Demon.
Guess who's back?

Re: Megaman Zero: The final strain

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:41 am

Being such a large object, the demon had no time to dodge. All that was left after it had been struck was the command module, the head of an X-bot. The eye glowed red for a few seconds, then shut off.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:49 am

"Better safe than sorry." Crion commented as he walked over and slashed the command module into half. He then turned his attention to the rest of the X clones, and made quick work of the rest of them. "Commander Ciel, the army has been intercepted and stopped completely. Any other orders?" Crion said into his communicator.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:03 am

"No, not for now. Return when you're ready." Ciel watched a recording of the fight against Zero, and the malfunctioning reploid. Someone else was reaching for power, someone else who wanted her.

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:06 am

"Alright. Over and out." Crion said, and shut off his comm. Walking back to the base, Crion muttered to himself "Damn X clones. Ruined my clothes."
Guess who's back?

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:52 am

Death had observed the situtaion involving Crion And Ciel, He left the area and decided to follow Crion
Last edited by Loud mouth on Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:53 am

((Loud Mouth, Crion and Ciel didn't fight, Crion just blasted a demon, and Ciel told him to return to base when ready.))

One of the security cameras that as in the vicinity suddenly stopped recording Crion's actions. In the compound, the monitor set to that camera turned on, and the fight was reviewed, multiple times, on certain parts, some of Crion's actions had ben highlighted. When one of the recording systems noted someone heading for the room, the monitor shut off, the hacker gone.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:32 pm

Diablo turned to the old man. "... I think it's finished." He stated, pointing at the screen.

The hologram turned to look. "Excellent. Then it's time to finally get the energy into your body." The ball of light from before floated over to a single platform at the corner of the lab. It hadn't stood out due to a thick, brown sheet that was covering it. "Just stand inside the center ring and it will transfer your data to the computer." Diablo walked into the center. "Once your systems are scanned, I'll be abe to create a second power core to place the energy within." Diablo waited as a thick ring floated up from the platform, slowly floating up. Once it just barely passed by the top of his curved horns, it emitted a green light that filled the ring. The ring floated back down, the greeb field curving and sliding over Diablo's form.

When the ring reached the bottom once again, it came to a stop and returned to its resting place within the platform. The main computer screen lit up with a new form. "hm..." The old man looked it over. "Yes, as expected, your body was designed heavily on combat. Unlike that Copy of X, you were meant for combat. Good to see you're atleast stronger than him." The computer then started to sketch out a diagram for a new power core and how to reroute most of the systems to keep it from hampering Diablo's current performance rating. "... Heh, the technology may be more advanced, but I see there still isn't a robotocist on par with Light or myself. There are numerous places were you could easily be improved." He turned to Diablo as the reploid walked over. "So, want me to give your body a overhaul while I fix your new power core?"

Diablo blinked, a bit surprised by the doctor's sudden gesture of kindness. "Well, you must love your work." Diablo nodded. "Fine, go ahead and give it a go."

"Alright!" The doctor turned, pointing back toward the hallway from before. "Head to the small lab on the right side. The room should've been cleared by the mets." The doctor then suddenly gazed at one as it scurried across the floor with a large bolt in its mouth.

... Wait, where are they finding parts for the replicator? The metool alloy should've been used up completely when the first sixteen were made... Speaking of, where'd they all go? The doctor then had the flickering light go off to another area to check on the mets.
Demon of Elru

Postby Aaron » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:29 pm

Crion back into his room, and took off his trenchcoat. Putting it aside, he reminded himself that he needed to get it fixed. Walking back out of the room, Crion wandered around the base, starting up conversations with a few of the other Resistance Members.
Guess who's back?

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:57 pm

(Loud mouth, You're don't seem to be trying as hard in this one. You're just having him randomly teleport around watching people. and you're not even being Descriptive about it.)

As the Door to the Infirmary of the Secondary base opened, Zero stepped through with the still unconscious form of Aleks on his shoulder. "I still say this was a bad Idea, Ciel." He grumbled as he hefted the limp form of the reploid over onto an Examination table, and activated the lockdown straps. As they snapped into place, Zero turned back to Ciel and Cerveau. Now way for him to get out now, those Straps could hold HIM in place.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:23 pm

As Aleks came to, a systems check began running.
Body status: SCRIPT ERROR
Visn Status: 80%
CPU Status: 85%
Core Status: Offline
He tried to get up from where he was laying, and found himself strapped down.
"Miss.Ciel, he's waking up, what should we do?"
"Make sure the energy feed stays up, I want to ask him a few questions."
A blonde haired woman stepped over Aleks and looked down at him, he could tell by the heat she radiated that she was a human. She opened a laptop, and he could feel her worming her way into his mind, extracting information, and... repairing it? He closed his eyes and went to standby mode, this was too weird for him.
"So, Miss. Ceil, what have you found?"
She tapped the top of the old computer for a second before replying. "He believes himself to have been under orders from an old military figure, Signas, who wanted him to get me, to make this 'Signas' a vessel. I don't know much else, it's almost all corrupt from anytime before that." She closed the laptop and walked off, maybe Zero would know something.

Postby Verec » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:17 pm

Henry climbed back up the hill, to the hovercraft. At the flying machine he rem,oved himself from the ride armor. Picking his way into the machine, he found a set of dozens of what looked like dragonflies. The flip of a switch rand the tiny systems through a diagnostic, and then launched the flying drones out the door. A second batch numbered in the hundreds, and they were cockroach shaped.these srawled off into the rubble, under concrete and along twisted girders. The data recorders began to click, short ranged penetrating signals relaying a contstant play by play. Needless to say, the data flow would take a long time to sort through. Months or years for a normal human team. Henry figured it would take him and Alex about three weeks.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:56 pm

As Death was observing Crion he was gaging the situation he continued to folow him along theway observing the base.

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:54 pm

((Please, please, PLEASE Re-cap v.v;; I mean, I hate to be the one to ask it, but it's just so... ugh... Please? Anyone?))
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:00 pm

((The fights over, Aleks is under observation, Crion is doing as he pleases, Death is doing god knows what, and Sigma has managed to infiltrate the security system and was reviewing the security films from the fight. That's it for the fight. And Jay, I don't blame you for needing a recap, after even a short absence we lose track of things.))

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:04 pm

((Bleck, I feel like having my character just grab Loud's character by the throat >=O But nah, but I sense some pre-determined rivalries do to the Death and Angel groove between them.))

Mythos sighed as his wings spread very wide, he silently drew up behind Crion, his movement and wingbeat completely undetectable, nor is he. He crept up behind Crion, his head inches away from Crion's ear, he spontaneously revealed his location and said aloud, obviously surprising Crion, "You did pretty well!!!"

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:35 pm

Crion, suddenly hearing someone right behind him, did a roundoff, leading into three backflips with hands and into one last backflip with two flips in the air. Landing with his saber in his hand and his eyes narrowed, he detected unhostile patterns within the reploid that had surprised him. Straightening up from his battle stance and putting his saber away, he smiled. "Thanks. I saw you fighting too. You weren't bad yourself."
Guess who's back?

Postby tainted_echo » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:06 pm

((sry I havent been on for sooooo long I was visiting relatives and I didnt know the URL to the site so I couldnt go on...ill post later when my mind is back on track))
Having trouble making appearances for your RP character? well here is your solution!
Appearances for Guys
Appearances for Girls
Feel free to use them!! This will be my little project to collect more pics for everybody to use.
It won't be updated all the time so don't check for new pics every day.

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:00 pm

Death moved in closer ot Crion,and continued to observe him, "So far it seems this person here is of no interest." he thought. he moved back into some shadows to keep better hidden.

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:51 pm

Mythos grinned, his wings passively moved oh so slightly, "Heh, you're cautious, that's a good trait... I guess. Anyways... what is this place?"

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:58 pm

"This is the Resistance Base. I just joined the Resistance, so I personally am not too familiar with this place. Actually, I'm not too familiar with anything, as I have only been recently released from the lab where I have spent most of my life in."
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:03 am

Mythos nodded his head unattentively, "Riggght. Okay, well, I was just activated recently too and well, I'm bored. Can I join too?"

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:08 am

"Well, we have to register you first. I'll bring you to the registration center." Crion led Mythos to the registration center, chatting amidly along the way.
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:09 am

Mythos yawned, his footsteps silent, "Hmm, hmm. I wonder what I'll do..."
He twirled his blaster in his finger around boredly, looking around at random objects as the conversation went on.

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:14 am

OOC: So it DID turn out like an anime friendship.

"Well, here we are. Go up to the desk and register, they'll have instructions for you. Hope you qualify!" Crion wished his new friend good luck, although inside he knew that his friend would pass with flying colors.
Guess who's back?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing