Megaman Zero: The final strain

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:32 pm

Alex flipped a bit on his landing at the platform, setting down more or less gently. He grabbed several Packs and was set to follow Henry. "You're the bossman here, I'm just along for the ride. Lead the Way oh Fearless Leader..." He said rather offhandedly.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:34 pm

Diablo looked up as the lights came back on. In a flash, the ancient labs came to life. He made his way back to the lab. Once there, he saw the automated limbs on the side of the table working away at the body. The wires from the core just behind a decorative jewel were tossed out, hooked to extensions that went into a nearby computer. Diablo walked over as the light emerged from the computer.

I shined a bit, almost like it was excited. "Heh. You really love your work." Diablo turned to face the motionless torso on the table. "And how exactly do you plan to transfer the energy? I've only heard of one thing that's even close to what you've told me." Diablo then saw the schematics loaded onto the large screen, data and codes flying around at alarming rates. "So, what was he like?" The light dimmed down and slightly shook. It was angry, again. "Oh, he was that bad? Well, I'm sure I'll be able to put this energy to better use." The light then flew right in front of Diablo's face and started to bounce at him. "Wha?!... Okay! I'll get to it... No need to get so out of shape..." Diablo walked off into yet another section of the old labs, which were turning out to be more like an abandoned base.

As Diablo left, a bar lit up on the screen's right. It started to go up, then dropped down half way. It shot up again, but went down a third of the way, this time. It continued to fluctuate, never reaching the top. The a message appeared on the screen, followed by a voice.

"The unit specified has a severe leak in the main power cell. The secondary cell has been rerouted to supply power. Systems are currently incapable of operating properly with the energy from power cell two. Please take out Power Cell Two and replace it with a class W-23g8 power cell." The message then repeated one more time.

The ball of light floated over the black torso. The man inside began to think. Useless robot. Even when you're dead you get in my way! Now I have to reconstruct your body... Perhaps that copy of my Zero can help more than I thought. The light floated back to the computer as the screen became piled with plans and details for a robot.

Diablo came back in just then, holding a rolled-up sheet of paper in his left hand. "Doctor, I found the designs you mentioned." Diablo placed it beside the body and stretched it out. "You were right, the room did keep everything from aging... Heh." Diablo then saw a symbol at the top right corner of the schematics. "So, you stole these pod designs from your rival, as well." A small robot suddenly hopped onto the table, wearing a yellow helmet with a green cross on the front. "What the hell?!" Diablo started to eject his halberd, but the light spoke again. ".. So, this is a met..." He instead poked it with his finger, causing it to hide under its helmet. "Heh, timid little thing."
Demon of Elru

Postby Verec » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:54 pm

"Yes, well as you know, I appreciate your company. Not many people are willing to risk the ire of both sides by helping me. There might be a lesson here, but then again, maybe not." He hefted a arm, sweeping the busters across the landscape. After a moment he pointed at the hole the Mechaloid had emerged from. "It's out of the sun, and once the dust clears out, the radiation won't be any worse than the other places around here. What do you think?" Henry swung a set of four poles with lamps on the end over his shoulder.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Loud mouth » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:01 pm

Death appeared in what looked ot be a populated area deciding to be less conspicius Deaths cloak and mask seemd ot dissapear and he was wearing black jumpsuit under it he passed throught he streets only to hear some one talking about some group called the Mavericks. he noticed a line and observed the crowd as he sat down.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:50 pm

Diablo set down the box, a group of mets jumping in then hopping out with a random part. He watched them move the parts into place around the body. The automated arms on the side of the table started to take the armor off the body. A second set of arms came down from the ceiling and picked it up. Diablo then turned to the light.

The light shook at him. "Right, I'll get to work on the hologram pad." Diablo walked off into another lab.

The light floated over to the computer. Hm... Damn, the parts for the left arm are rusted. It then turned to the table. ... I'll have to find someting to replace it... If only I had some more...parts... The light flew off into the next lab.

Diablo walked out a second later, looking a bit annoyed. "Fine, I'll be back in a few minutes, then." It then shot out in front of him. "... Right, I forgot to switch my teleport signal." Diablo walked out and teleported off.

The light then floated back over to the computer. ... Hope he did it right. Certainly don't need Arcadia or the rebels to track him. Even with the shielding up, they could fly out here like he did. I'll have to have more mets replicated and get them to work on the fortress cannons... Wait, did he even damage those? The light floated up, passing through the ceiling up to another floor.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:05 pm

Alex was working on setting up the first packs contents when suddenly something came up on his Infonet. His head jerked up as his sensors decoded the signal he'd just received, and he scowled darkly, catching himself and schooling his features back to his normal smile before Henry could catch the look.

<Damnit. Ai? You read that signal? You know what that signal means right?>

<~~Yes, Zero, I picked it up. Someone's found one of Wily's Labs.~~>

<Shit. I knew this had to be one of those dimensions. Nothing we can do about it now though, But keep an Eye out for Dark Energy signatures.>

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:02 pm

Mythos silently twisted a turned, both sabers failing about, cutting through the X's easily in non fatal places, but disabling them easily. He concentrated on dodging and subduing, his movements swift and exact. He knew from some basic tactical knowledge he had read that being surrounded, being hit once and flinching would become a horrible problem. He slashed and slashed, soon he came out to a sort of clearing, the sea of X's around him in a circle. In a flash, his sabers seemed to be replaced with his blasters, as they started firing, him spinning around to keep all the X's around him causing the X's to be constantly under fire from him, thus, unable to do anything.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:20 pm

Minutes after Diablo returned, he had finished work on his task. The flickering light floated down to it. It suddenly phased into it, causing the holographic projector to start up. A blue light emitted, creating a figure. The aged man looked up at Diablo from his shorter stature. The man smiled.

"Finally, I have an actual propotionate mouth. I might still be unable to touch anything, but that's why we came here, isn't it?" The old man asked with a knowing smile.

Diablo responded, but not with what he actually meant to say. "Correct, Doctor." Diablo's mind was being tossed around, his free will all but gone. "I'll get back to work on installing the holo pads all around the lab and the base." Diablo walked away, his infected mind loyal to one being, alone.

The old man smiled. "Finally, a machine that's good at what it does. But it's doubtful he could take on some of the stronger beings on this planet..." His head wentup for a second. "I'll have to hurry up with the energy transference. After all, what's the use of a body if it can't do the work you want it to?" He smiled as he faded out and the flickering light floated back to the main lab.
Demon of Elru

Re: Megaman Zero: The final strain

Postby Forgotten memories » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:21 pm

Somewhere, under the ruined buildings of Neo-Arcadia, something sparked. Of course, this alone was not a problem, the fact that it hit a rag of half-dried oil was. Of course, the rusty fire containment system activated, shutting down all non-essential systems. One final X-bot was made and sent out, this one was heavily flawed, it came out as a demon...
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Aaron » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:23 pm

"Whew, at least they aren't sending any more." Crion said in relief as he continued to blast more X clones. Crion took out his saber and made quick work of a few more X clones, unmindful of the trial that was coming to him and his friends.
Guess who's back?

Postby Verec » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:06 am

Henry progressed downhill, stoping at the lip of the cave that the larger creature had carved out. He then picked his way arround, deciding that a jump would have been risky. On the way, he stoped to have a look at a twisted pice of metal with chared wood attached. "Item; one fused metal-wood construct, possibly a school desk or other such low budget support for personal use. May indicate educcation facilities were once this area of rubble." He moved down around the hill, until he was inside the cave, switched to internal oxygen so as not to breathe in the dust. Turning his spotlights on, he Gave the cavern a once over, before making his decision. ~~~Alex? Get that computer core down here, we have a nice 60x80 meter main chamber. Some side tunnels, but I want the drones to scout those. ~~~
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:30 am

There was a muffled <Thump> from behind Henry as Alex dropped to the floor of the chamber. A pack slightly larger than the others was across his back. "Ok, where do you want it?" he asked

-=-=-=-=-=-

Zero just continued to stare down the intruder, the base was much sturdier than that, and wasn't going to collapse from a few elemental charged shots. His own Buster silently charged, a soft, very faint hum permeating the area, "I'll ask you to leave peacefully First. Then I'll resort to force."

Postby Verec » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:53 am

~~~Get a folding table from one of the grunts. Even with the rad shielding, that thing should be kept away from the floor. I'll go get the generator, think you can handle booting that thing up?~~~ Henry knew that his assistant could handle it, but he just wanted to make sure that Alex had the confidance to set things up.

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:41 am

Diablo pressed the largest button on the keypad, switching on the holo pads. Turning he walked over to the teleport tube that took him down to the main lab. Once in the hall, he passed by the numerous doors and into the one at the end of the hall. Diablo turned to the floating ball of light.

"Doctor, the pads are operating." Diablo looked to the table and noticed the nearly completed robot. "How much longer until we'll be able to finally extract the energy?" The pad near the computer lit up.

Obviously, the doctor had done some quick programming so they could generate his form even if he wasn't inside them. "It should be another twenty minutes. Even without the head, the body should be able to completely start up all of the main systems." He turned back to the body. "Then we can access the energy and transfer it to another source... Of course, this wouldn't be such a problem if he had just allowed me to extract it from him when I was still alive!" The doctor got angered easily just at the thought of the robots insolence.

Diablo blinked, looking over at it. "I see... And have you had any luck getting the remains of the Omega's body from the ruins?"

"Heh. None, what-so-ever. It's unfortunate I made Zero so well. Even when his mind and body are seperated, he's still my greatest creation..." The doctor filled up with pride at the thought.

"Yes. Zero was even able to defeat his original body, despite not having reacquired his former skills." Diablo walked over to the main computer. "It'll be wonderful to have all of his greatest skills. And add in the energy I'll have gained from this antique, then I will become the greatest force this world has ever seen." Diablo smiled.

"..." The doctor glanced at him from the corner of his eye, thinking.

Fool. You're nothing like my precious Zero. But perhaps you can make up for that if you had his power... His eyes then stared directly at the body on the table. Then I can take your body once I've placed the Dark Energy within it. Because there is no way I'm letting another lunatic on a power trip get hold of it. Not after the way he wasted its great power... The doctor smiled, similar to the way Diablo was also smiling.

(OOC: ... So, that's what I've been planning! *shakes head* Damn, I can't believe I forgot... Good thing I wrote myself a note.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Loud mouth » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:28 pm

a flyer blew through the air and landed infrort of Deaths Feet "So thats what these Mavericks are." he thought outloud as he read it.

Postby Forgotten memories » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:52 pm

Aleks looked at Zero for a second. In reality, his programming was far too degraded to allow for him to become an infected maverick, Sigma had appeared to him as Signas in order to manipulate him. He raised his beam saber and charged.
"Zero! Come in Zero! We may be able to get him to help us, contain him." Ciel ordered over the com link.

A great sphere of gel came flying at Crion, followed shortly by the X-Demon, the head inside of it turning to look at him before sending a blob of itself flying at him.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:04 pm

"Very well." Zero said simply as his own sabre ripped into existence. It swung out in a slow arc, parrying his opponents assault off to the side, and catching him on his foot as he fell backward. With a hard rolling kick, Zero launched him with a rolling throw and flipped back up to his feet in one smooth motion, bringing his charged buster up at the end of the roll and firing the bolt of plasma into the back of the still airborne Aleks.

(See, This is different, you're in midair, and the whole exchange moved faster than anyone would be able to react. Due to things like surprise, and the speed of the motion, (The whole counter from the Parry to Firiing the buster after the throw only took a few moments.) and the fact that you were still airborne.

Postby Loud mouth » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:09 pm

"Well thatanswers one questionnow to get the other side of the story." death thought outloud he found a less conspicius place and Dissapeared.

Postby Forgotten memories » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:24 pm

Body status: SCRIPT ERROR
CPU status : Damage=85% cease function
core status : Damage=70% Setmode=standby
Visn status : Damage=10% Due to core set to standby

Postby Aaron » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:28 pm

OOC: Does the blob trap and immobilize? or is it acid, or is it really hard and hurts like a bitch?

IC: Crion was slashing a X clone when he felt it. Turning his head to look at what it was, his eyes widened as he saw the humongous sphere of gel hurtling at him. Crion cringed and braced for impact as he knew it was going at a speed too fast for him to dodge.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:32 pm

((It is mildly acidic in that it can harm you. It's just the same as the blob from MMZ1, really))

Postby Aaron » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:44 pm

OOC: I see.

IC: Crion got knocked back and fell on the ground, and quickly shook it off, knowing that it was aciding. "That thing doesn't look like the normal X clones. Crion got up, and rushed the X-Demon, leaping into the air, and went into a pogo-stick stab.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:48 pm

A hand shot up from the demon and grabbed th pogo rod, and slammed it into the ground. It hue changed from a slightly putrid green to a faint red against the blue.

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:18 am

OOC: That was my saber, I was holding it like a pogo stick

IC: Crion got up, and brushed some dirt off of him. "Bastard! You want some? Come and get it!" This time, Crion leapt over the X-Demon and spun with a slash.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:35 am

The saber cut into the gel, the energy that the saber was made of super charging the gel, damaging the command module inside the demon. It grabbed Crion's leg and flung him into the air, the module sparking as the demons hue changed from faint red into blue.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing