Megaman Zero: The final strain

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:33 pm

OOC: I'm sorry, i guess i wasn't clear enough. I meant like the Legendary Zero, like the main character. sorry... cause thats who Alex Wells is. Cause I don't see anyone else being Zero...

IC: Crion got back to the base without incident, and was brought to the leader of the Resistance. "Ciel, leader of the Resistance. An honor to meet you." Crion said while bowing. Arrangements were made, and Crion was to head for the simulator to show his skills to the commander.
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:41 pm

Mythos over looked the group from above, his eyes calm, "Hmm... robots with electric brands... seems dangerous."
Mythos sat down, cross legged but still looking at them, "I wonder I wonder..."
He looked down to see what's afoot, things were definetly going to go sour.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Re: Megaman Zero: The final strain

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:54 pm

"Yes, it is nice to meet you." Ciel had grown older over the past few years, and more mature. "It's rare to see someone who can do the work Zero does almost as proficiently." Red lights started flaring, and Ciel gasped in surprise as a monitor came to life nearby. A army of X clones was approaching now, this time headed by Aleks. His arm sparked once, and his hand nearly turned 360 before she shut it off and sent for reinforcements. "I hope you can help us, this really doesn't look good."

((Finished the third HP fanfic. Shit, I started reading that at four.))
((As to if he is the legendary Zero, I havent read BiNaF in a long time, so I may check into that.))
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:03 pm

Mythos continued his asessment of the situation, "Hmph, an army strong of seemingly cloned bots... a..."
His memory quickly flashed as a lot of information about X entered his mind, he blinked, "So... chances are these are X clones..."
Mythos closed his eyes, "I wonder... evil purpose or good? I'm chancing evil..."
Mythos shook his head, "These things are but drones, machines of war. They have no emotional attachment to them..."
Mythos thought for a while, "It should be acceptable to end their miserable existance."
His wings spread out as he slowly made his way downward, at a very, very slow pace.

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:12 pm

It wasn't just regulars, there were also fliers, and strongarms. ((Forgive me if those aren't the original names, I simply can't remember them)) Aleks saw the reploid descending, and drew his pistol. "Lord says none should interfere, he wants the girl alive." He made what would've been a fatal shot, except that his neck sparked again, causing him to turn his head very sharply while firing.

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:15 pm

OOC: Yeah the fanfic says Alex Wells is the Legendary Zero. So we got our main character.

"Alright, just tell me where to go." Crion said. After hearing the coordinates, Crion dashed off. "Zero, I'd like to meet my father..." Crion got outside and looked at the scene, and almost swore. "Alright, bring it on!" Crion brought out his buster cannon and turned it to laser beam blast, and waited for his cannon to warm up.
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:17 pm

He landed in a thin alley, his eyes closed, he opened them calmly as he looked at the massing army, "Hmph, if these are even somewhat strong, I'll have trouble fighting them without killing..."
He flipped out both of his guns, locking them into sniper mode, and flew up into the air, well behind the bulk of the force and hidden at the same time. He aimed, and fired, taking the X clones down one by one, hitting a vital part. Quickly dispatching 10 without a miss, but it was obvious to Mythos he'd get noticed sooner or later. He vyed for sooner.

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:23 pm

Aleks holstered the gun when he saw the real fight coming. A reploid came from the base just as he was alerted to something by the flying X clones. "I don't care what you do, I simply want in that base!" He started dashing for the resistance base, multiple flying type clones were in front, firing at whomever was in the way.

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:30 pm

"Dammit! So many of them!" Crion said to himself as he did a sideflip to dodge a few bullets. "I may be outnumbered, but I will NEVER be outgunned!!!" Crion shouted as his cannon finished powering up and blasted several flying X clones with the normal function and then used the beam function and took out the first two lines of X clones.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:34 pm

While Crion was busy dealing with the flying clones, Aleks slipped inside. He sent a radio command to the plant to keep producing clones at a ration of 5r 3f 1s. Now he just needed to find out where Ciel was.
((Does someone want to RP as her for a little while? I always feel stupid talking to myself.))

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:44 pm

(OOC: Just for Your information, My Zero is NOT the Legendary Zero from MMZ. He's the Zero from My Fanfiction, "Dimensional travels. VERY heavy on Alternate Universe/Timelines Themes. MY Zero is not from this universe. But he IS Alex Wells. I can Play the Legendary Zero from this Universe if you need me to.

BTW, Nobody else Knows My Zero actually IS Zero, He's telling Everyone He's Alex Wells, and He's Staying in his Unarmored, Ultimate Armor, and Flight Armor Forms so as not to be recognized. The Ultimate Armor is That Black Armor he had in X4, when you put the secret code in at the Character select. It's Just as I described his normal armor, what with being more streamlined and everything, but it's all Black with Silver/gold highlights.)

Swiveling Slowly around to face the damaged ruins (Talk about being Redundant...) "Alex" winced again as a few more pieces of Rubble Crumbled to the ground around the large Mechaniloid. ^_^;;;....~~~Eh heh heh heh...um....Sorry?~~~ He said to Henry through the Communicator nervously as he sweatdropped.

(OOC:And don't you think Aleks would run into Zero first? For Simplicity, I'll call my zero Alex wells, and the Legend, just Zero.)

Aleks had stormed into the Base, and was looking into a particularly well entrenched room, when a voice called out a question to him.

"Who are you?" The voice asked its question again, clearer this time.

Behind Aleks, a Crimson Reploid was walking down the hallway towards him, the lights of the hall way gleaming off the sabre hilt positioned over his shoulder. his wrist also gleamed with the polished white metal of a laser weapon, and a small buster pistol was hooked to his hip. "You should know that all the non-combatants are evacuated from a battle first. It's a standard protocol of war."
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:44 pm

Some of the flying X's took notice of Mythos and quickly started flying towards him, blasters blaring. Mythos quickly rolled to the side, his blasters switching back to their normal automatic mode. He pushed down on the triggers as he span around, the hail of small blasts quickly smashing at the X's' energy. They soon feel. Mythos quickly switched for his sabers and dived down into the army, his wings fully spread and the boosters activated.

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:46 pm

Crion noticed the new figure diving into the X clone army. "Oh well, more help is good. I guess." Crion said as he took his saber out. Dashing forward, he slashed left and right as he went into the depth of the army.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:50 pm

Aleks turned around and his arm sparked, sending flying to the holster, and passing it. His other hadn though, grabbed his beam saber. "Lord wishes to see Ciel. He claims he can end the war, but needs a body first." His opposite hand grabbed the gun on the way down, and formed a cross position, holding the gun sideways and steadying it with the hand holding the saber.

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:54 pm

"Ms Ciel, the commander wants to see you. Should I let him in?" Crion said into the communicator, and waited for her answer while leaping into the air and blasting a few more X clones with his cannon.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:06 pm

((G'night))

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:33 pm

"Then Create Him a Body. It hasn't stopped anyone before." Zero Said, taking the Obvious threatening posture for what it was, and pulling his own Sabre and Buster Pistol.

"Ciel is not yours." He said Levelly, in the instant the Weapons had been drawn, both of them staring down the barrels of their respective weapons.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:36 pm

with no apperant response death teleported out of the place.
Last edited by Loud mouth on Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby tainted_echo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:36 pm

((holy crap Loud mouth did you not read my post?!...jeebus...im just gonna ignore you))

Crimson slowly walked outside of the Lab, still thinking of what the scientist said to him.
"how could I be a menace?....
Looking up at the sky he saw that there were black clouds all over. Looking forward he saw tons of Reploids gathering together.
Crimson started running towards wondering what was going on. Finally reaching them he saw a big sign that said
"Do you want to protect everybody from the evils of the world? If sso Join the Mavericks!!".
Walking up through the crows to the signup sheet Crimson wrote down his name to join.
Having trouble making appearances for your RP character? well here is your solution!
Appearances for Guys
Appearances for Girls
Feel free to use them!! This will be my little project to collect more pics for everybody to use.
It won't be updated all the time so don't check for new pics every day.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:07 am

Diablo punched in the dirty wall, sending dust and ash everywhere. As the light shot into the room ahead of him, Diablo stood there for a moment. The ancient lab was more than wrecked. Time did its toll masterfully, taking the equipment and turning it from cutting-edge machinery to the useless mounds of rust they were now.

Diablo walked into the lab, followed by the glowing light. "You were right. Didn't actually expect that blob thing to be so simple to defeat." Diablo shook his left hand a bit, knocking off a bit of black goo that had splattered on him. "And you called them demons? I suppose they were dangerous in your time, but..." He stopped to look at the light as it seemed to shake with anger. "... Right. Let's get to work finding his old body." Diablo walked further into the lab, heading into an area meant for larger, more crude versions of stasis tubes. "So, the legendary hero was created here..." Diablo listened as the light spoke. "... Are you sure that he was in here?" Diablo looked around a red stasis tube as the light responded. "Well, the room isn't exactly that big. If he was..." Diablo then spotted a pile of metal lying just on the other side of the tube. "Hm..." He stood up and walked around, staring down at the torn and beaten body. "So, that's the body... Do you need the head?" Diablo turned to the light. "... Yes, I suppose recreating his personality would be unnecessary. All we need is the energy." Diablo kneeled down and picked up the body. He turned to exit back to the lab. "We should probably use a more...up-to-date lab." Diablo felt a sudden pain as a loud buzzing eminated from his head. "Gaaah!" Diablo clutched his forhead as his face plate slid back into his helmet. "... Yes, you are correct. These machines are seperate from the ones used by Arcadia, so theres no way they could pick up on us." Diablo turned to lay the body on a table. "... As you wish, I will go restore the power generators..." Diablo turned and walked off into another door as the light stayed behind to float over the black, rusted body on the table.

Within the shining ball of light, the old man smiled. He seemed strangely pleased that the body survived the pass of time, but was also annoyed by who it had been connected to. Within the man's thoughts, his plans and schemes were flooding with information and hope. The plans circled around a single idea; reconstruction. This idea also was shaped around a robotic form with long fins upon its head.
Demon of Elru

Postby Forgotten memories » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:42 pm

Aleks's arm sparked again, sending it up into the air, and firing multiple times before it returned to its original position. Whilst many would view this as a major glitch and disadvantage, the few that didn't would notice that his hand hadn' sparked, but shot, and cracked, the cieling.

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:55 pm

OOC: Sorry to be chiding, but I *did* ask Ciel if Aleks could see her over the comm. It'd be kinda nice if she answered. Thanks.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:02 pm

((Whilst reading through your posts, I see him asking her if he should allow the commander entrance, but nothing is mentioned about my char. But what the hell, not everything happens when we post it, called between the lines, so to speak.))
*Ciel*

"There somebody else here, fighting Zero. I don't think he will need backup, but be ready just in case!" She shut off the com link, if she maintained contact, the enemy may have been able to triangulate were she was.

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:57 pm

Crion took the information in quickly, and got back to clearing big holes in the army with his cannon. After 10 minutes of solid blast-the-hell-outta-everything, Crion put away his cannon to let the generator cool down, and pulled out his saber and started retiring X clones just as fast as he did with his cannon.
Guess who's back?

Postby Verec » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:41 pm

Wong set the hovercraft down gently, and it slid a few inches before the skids bit down. A rear hatch opened as he spoke to Alex ~~~You can defend yourself, just be neat about it. Give me a hand with setting up the base camp, will you?~~~ A large Ride armor, with peeling and ruined paint emerged from the rear of the hovercraft. Henry had boarded the Repliforce built antique so as to protect himself from any extra rads. It was followed by a pair of robots that looked so much like Gutsman that Capcom could have sued. They would have had grounds, these were modified from the original plans. Strong and unflinchingly loyal, they began to ofload the heavy equipment.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing