Megaman Zero: The final strain

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:23 am

((Told you so))

Mythos nodded to Crion and slowly strode up to the desk, "I'd like to register please... thank you."
He quickly sped through some of the signing up procedures and was guided into a combat simulation room. He came out a few minutes later with a somewhat wide grin on his face. He strode up to the person at the desk as he got the things and became a member of the of the resistance, he walked up to Crion, yawning, "Hmm, hmm, wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. Oh well, I'm sure the job will be more exciting, no?"
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:25 am

"Hope so, that X clone army wasn't hard at ALL. I've face better training programs back in my lab" Crion grinned at Mythos. "Alright, what group did they put you in?"
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:00 am

Mythos shrugged, "I didn't look yet, you check for me. I'm sure you'd know about groups more then me..."
Mythos' wings retracted as he continued to spin his blaster.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:03 am

"Alright." Crion heaved a sigh, and walked over to the registration person. "Um, excuse me, but about the reploid that just signed up..." After conversing for a few minutes, Crion got the info he wanted. "Alright, they said that you'd be in Special Tactics Unit 0, which is the one I'm assigned to right now." Crion grinned.

OOC: Yes, I took that from Zero, but I don't care.
Guess who's back?

Postby tainted_echo » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:41 am

After signing the sheet Crimson was instructed to head towards a big building. Walking towards it, Crimson saw that it was a dark run down building that could fall apart at any moment.
Reaching the building he saw that they were all being put onto a transport ship. Walking onto the ship Crimson asked where they were heading,"Neo Arcadia".
Hours later the ship landed in the middle of Neo Arcadia. Instantly Crimson was moved into a big machine which put him into a deep sleep. A little later he woke up finding weird thoughts in his head. Looking at them he realized that they were memories of him fighting. Standing up he was called over by a huge Reploid. He walked over to him and noticed that he was a general of some army. General: "You are now in charge of this group of Reploids. You will be used to get rid of unwanted scum. Remember you dont know fear and you dont know pain." Then the general threw Crimson into a machine and Crimson came out with improved armor on. General:"now for your first misson...."
Having trouble making appearances for your RP character? well here is your solution!
Appearances for Guys
Appearances for Girls
Feel free to use them!! This will be my little project to collect more pics for everybody to use.
It won't be updated all the time so don't check for new pics every day.

Postby Loud mouth » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:55 pm

Death had noticed Myhtos eyeballing the place and decided to go about his observation more carefully. he continued to follow.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Previous

Return to Role Playing