Megaman Zero: The final strain

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Megaman Zero: The final strain

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:55 pm

The year: 2XXX
The location: Neo-Arcadia

Deep, hidden in the archives of Arcadia, a terminal that had been abandoned well over fifty years ago, reactiveates. It flashes momentarily, the power stream leveling out. A small, red circle appears on screen, and moments later, a thin, bald head follows...
Let us fast forward, only a few months will do. Here, we shall meet up with a television reporter, and see what happens.
"It's widespread chaos as reploids suddenly loose control and become *Crash* violent. The causes are *Kaboom!* uknown, but experts say that... Oh god, oh dear god no!" *Static ensues*
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:02 pm

OOC: Woot, first post for a character!

Crion confered quietly with his developer, and came to a decision. The last words he heard as he left the lab was "Be careful Crion, and stay true to yourself!" Crion turned, waved, and tore himself away from the person that had created him, spent time with him, and was a father to him. A single tear fell as Crion took his first step outside of the lab alone. "Alright, time to make my own life." Crion thinks aloud as he walks off into the sunset.
Guess who's back?

Postby Verec » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:14 pm

(Mongolia, wastelands)
The hovercraft circled, a monument to the faded glories of a past age below it. 200 years gone that mess had been a thriving city. The radioactive slag heap that had been the buildings of the Capitol of China before the world had been turned upside down. In the cataclysm, whatever had happened, it had been so bad that the world governments had nuked several cities where it had been going on. Bejing had been reduced to cinders and rubble, unfit for human habbitation for at least a thousand years. So the entire mess had been carted away to this desolate patch of desert, and now it mounded 500 feet into the air, rusting steel and rad infested concrete ten miles wide. Henry Wong sighed as he looked at it. He had a feeling that this place was going to be home for a few weeks.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Re: Megaman Zero: The final strain

Postby tainted_echo » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:39 pm

:Secret Lab on the outskirts of Neo-Arcadia:

Slowly opening his eyes, Crimson lifts up his head looking around.
'what is this place? I-i cant remember...'
Trying to move he realized that his arms where locked.
'why are my arms locked? who did this to me?'
Starting to tug on the locks he finally got free.
Standing up he looked at himself.
'what am I?..all-all i can remember is my name...Crimson...'
Starting to walk forward he saw outside his room that everything was in shambles and there was nobody around. All the sudden a screen turned on and a scientist appeared on the screen and starting talking saying;

"I knew this day would come...hello...Crimson...I see you have finally awakened. Well lets get right down to business...you probably have realized that you have no memory of anything except for your name. That is becuz I erased it becuase you were a menace to society." *banging in the background* "damnit...I dont have much time...Please...Please Crimson do not...do not at all costs get into anything that could take your life or--" *BANG!!! sound of people coming in* "NOOOOO!!! let go of me!!"

Then the screen went black.
'a-a menace?...am i...am i a monster?'
Having trouble making appearances for your RP character? well here is your solution!
Appearances for Guys
Appearances for Girls
Feel free to use them!! This will be my little project to collect more pics for everybody to use.
It won't be updated all the time so don't check for new pics every day.

Postby Zacth » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:07 am

Neo-Arcadia :Research Lab
2XX
Viro looked at the scientist putting his final part together,as he got up from the table he looked around."Where am i"he spoke as they informed him about every thing,he went out and saw a street of Reploids and humans....he walked into the croud just staring.
2XXX

.Viro walked through the alley looking for a repair shop his mission was to get a 70 series bolt for his gun,after he got the bolt andscrewed it in his gun he went over to the transport module and said one thing"life".

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:43 am

Diablo watched over the city, Neo Arcadia. ... Soon, I'll ressurect 'him' and all of these pathetic fools will bow to my power. Diablo turned, looking over to a computer setting in the center of the roof. A small light appeared near him, sparkling brightly as it spoke to him.

"Don't worry, Weil and his forces have no clue what I have planned..." Diablo waited as it spoke again. "Yes, you'll finally be able to surpass him, your rival. The dead doctor's pods helped his son greatly, according to your stories of the past one hundred years." It spoke again. "Yes, doctor. The real X is still gone. But, your son is still alive, in a copy of his original body... Perhaps I can kill him, too, and finally surpass his legends." He stared down at his open palm, the light speaking again. "As you wish, doctor. Zero will be left alone... Until the plan is completed. Then I'll hunt down the hero of the rebels and take his head as my trophy." A small cylinder ejected from the armor on his arm and slid into his hand. With a flick of his wrist, it extended into a long staff and a glowing blade emerged at the end. "I hope you don't mind, Doc, but your Zero is going to be my little puppet in all of this." His emerald eyes stared at the computer screen as a file finally loaded and a large W flashed onto the screen. Within the small light, an aged man stood, his grey, balding hair sticking out as he started to smile.
Last edited by Ro Wong on Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby Jay » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:27 pm

/system_boot...
...complete.
/personality_component...
...activated.
/cossack_final_series_weapon_system...
...activated
/mythos_preinstalled_memory_and_obedience component...
...corrupted.
/knowledge_database...
...uploaded.
Starting up...
...complete.
/upload_tutorial...
...complete.
[2000 miles due West of Neo Arcadia]--[2XXX]
Mythos' eyes slowly opened as he looked around the inside of the pod. He was confused, he had no memory of what he was before. He looked himself over and a sudden pop of knowledge became known to him. "Mythos--You--Dr. Cossack's final robot."
Mythos shook his head, "Hmm... so I'm Mythos, eh?"
Suddenly, his minds eye was flooded with the single image of Dr. Cossack, the screen moved and spoke to him, "So Mythos, I see that you are now awakened. Sadly, I am most indefinetly dead, but fear not. This video holds all the information you'll need to survive and also how to fight. It shall also brief you on the mission."
Mythos had an unsure expression about him, "Surviving? Fighting? And... a mission from an old geezer? What's happening..."
Cossack began talking once again, "Ahem, I guess we should upload the fighting knowledge data into you, kept inactive just incase. After that, work on training them until you are satisfied with them."
A sudden flood of knowledge about his weapons system and how to use them filled his mind, but he easily kept track of them all.
Cossack started speaking again, "And finally, the mission. I want you to find another that is named X, and help him with whatever he may need. That is all, don't fail me."
Mythos shook his head, "An old geezer, tells me to help this guy, with a retarded name, and he expects me to listen? BULLSHIT."
He quickly slipped his right gun from it's position locked to the side of his waist and quickly held down the trigger. A large barrage of blasts impaled the side of the capsule and it blew open. Mythos got out and looked around, it was completely dark, yet nothing seemed to dwell nearby. He quickly slipped his gun back to his waist, "Hmph, even if the orders that old guy gave me were retarded, I guess he's right about the training my skills."
He looked down with a grim smile, "Hmph."
He quickly whipped out the twin sabers and started training, all the while he would quickly switch one hands saber to a gun, then back again. Destroying many objects nearby. He also gave his wings a try, pushing himself hard to be able to fly at least somewhat well with out the boosters. And he kept at that.
Last edited by Jay on Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:18 pm

~~~HEY Wong!~~~ Came a voice crackling over the communicator. A hundred feet below the hover craft, a lone Dark Green figure circled the debris field, his own built in Radiation protection shielding him and his armor. ~~~You mind telling me Exactly what it is were looking for out here?~~~

The Green Reploid circled a few times over a specific place before flying back to it's course near the hovercraft. ~~~There's Nothing out here but a few Decrepit hulks of ancient buildings.~~~
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:19 pm

Some where in an abandonded lab that was decorate in gothic architecture, there was a stiring a reploid with the words, "Maintain a balance, do nothing more." repeating in his head. As he got up a second comand was anounced "Awake Death, Shikigami, Chronus, Grim peaper, all fitting names to one such as yourself, let no one call you by a name not befitting your position."

The reploid announcd "Understood." and vanished from the area.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Verec » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:53 pm

Henry considered Alex's words for a moment before responding. "We might have nothing but trash to work with here, but it is all we have. this is all the world has. If no one has found out what happened in the past two hundred years, then barring a time machine we may never know. Can you really abide that kind of a gap in your knowlege, knowing that it is there? I never could. Not even when I was a child. If all I have to search is rubble and fadded hints of things that were, then I will chase it. Besides, I hate Antarctica in the winter." He chuckled at that, the heat was almost as bad, but the ice could kill even a Reploid. "Frankly archeology is as much a break from my normal persuits as anything else. Out here, I feel like a different man than I do in the lab. Not to say I won't be as intense as I am there."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:04 pm

~~~Things like this place make me feel nervous.~~~ Came "Alex's" voice over the Communicator again.

As he finished, a Loud Rending sound came from the pile behind them, and a Large, ruined, and falling apart Mechaniloid lurched up from the ruins.

The Green Figure below went into a lazy roll, and his buster arm began to glow as energy gathered. Then, His buster erupted in a blaze of light and sound as a plasma bolt seared from the end of the barrel and impacted into the forehead of the mechanical monstrosity, burning through the Processor chips and AI units installed there. ~~~ Mainly because Old Mechaniloids just LOVE to use them as lairs.~~~ his dry sarcastic voice transmitted.

Postby Zacth » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:10 pm

As Viro walked around the city he saw a wierd encoding in his COP(cystem.organizer.pocket pal).

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:15 pm

Death apppeared on top of a building in front of crimson and thought outloud to himself "And where to start?"
Last edited by Loud mouth on Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Verec » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:15 pm

Henry watched the demolition with a feeling of aprehension. "Be careful, we might be able to lean somthing from that thing. And even if we can't, you damaging what me and my boys are trying to study won't help." The hovecraft came to a stop above a lagre slab of intact road, that even though it tilted at an angle was the best landing pad available. Slowly it began to lower itself to the ground.

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:25 pm

Death was wondering the where he was , so he searched the area by means of teleporting here an there and evetually ran into Crimson "You there tell me where I am."
Last edited by Loud mouth on Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:16 pm

~~Hey! He did more Damage waking up than I did Shooting him!~~ Alex Laughed through the Communicator.

Behind them, the Large Mechaniloid slowly tipped over, Falling back towards the Ruins. 'Uh-oh....' Alex thought. He winced as the Large Mechanical Beast smashed into the Ground. kicking up a rather impressive dust cloud.

Postby tainted_echo » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:08 pm

Loud mouth wrote:Death noticed Crimson and teleported to him "You there tell me where I am."

((how the hell do u know where i am? im inside the building and from the other post u put it said that u were on top of the secret lab...please work this out cuz if you dont im just ignore this and then walk out side the lab))
Having trouble making appearances for your RP character? well here is your solution!
Appearances for Guys
Appearances for Girls
Feel free to use them!! This will be my little project to collect more pics for everybody to use.
It won't be updated all the time so don't check for new pics every day.

Postby Aaron » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:59 pm

Crion strides along the sidewalk in the city, and notices a sign advertising The Resistance. Asking a passer-by about The Resistance, Crion finds out about the wars between The Resistance and Neo Arcadia. Hearing of the reasons why each side fought, Crion decided to join up with the Resistance. "Now, where to find a Resistance member so I can join..."
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:51 am

Mythos sat still, one of his legs scooched up with his knees head level, "Hmph... I think I'm strong enough to take care of myself now... but I should I do... what...?"
Mythos quietly stood up, he began walking aimlessly, he's been asleep for more then a century, if not more then a millenium. Rest shouldn't be the biggest concern.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:00 pm

Diablo took out the small disk. "Your virus is finished. The information you wanted from Arcadia's mainframes is added in, so all new systems will respond just the same as any that may have existed for the past two hundred years." Diablo blinked as the light spoke again, this time with an offer. "... Forget it, I don't need the virus to be powerful." A small compartment opened on the side of his body armor. Diablo placed the disk inside. "There is nothing in the world that can defeat me, not even Zero." Diablo boasted, suddenly looking the light as it floated up and down violently. "You dare to laugh! If you hadn't already died, I'd rip your tongue from your mouth!" Diablo then extended his halberd down, stabbing the small computer. "I'll show you that your little 'masterpiece,' Zero, is highly overrated." Diablo turned toward the roof's edge, a face plate suddenly sliding out over his face, leaving only his eyes shown.

His body armor became extended on the front as the thick blades on his wrists glowed and extended up, becoming thin. Small lights suddenly appeared on his back and shot out, forming into four red and black wings. Diablo walked forward, stepping up to the edge. He leapt forward, his flight system kicking in. Light humming came from the bottom tips of each wing. Diablo soared out, followed closely by the flickering light.
Demon of Elru

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:03 pm

OOC: where's forgotten memory? I'm really sorry, but without a GM to push us along on a story, there really is no point in just doing random things.

Crion walked up to the base of the Resistance, and entered. A Resistance member took him to where registration was. The Resistance member in charge of registration signed him up quick, and Crion was assigned to a raid unit, and was given his first mission. "Wow, already? Well, I guess I should get ready." Crion checked his equipment, and then headed off to where his unit was gathered. After gathering, they left to attack a supplies factory of Neo Arcadia. Heading in, a member of the unit tripped the alarm. "Damn alarm lasers..." Crion muttered as the worker bots activated and pulled emergency guns out. Crion stepped out of his hiding spot and pulled out his buster and started blasting a few of the 'bots.
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:09 pm

((Sorry, got into Cole's fanfics. Damn good stuff.))

Aleks stood atop the old abandoned building in Neo Arcadia, where Copy X had taken residence. It was old, abondoned, and practicaly falling down. His head snapped to the side as his neck sparked, he was already infected. The factory underneath this building, the one making the copy X clones started running, sending hundreds of infected clones for the resistance building.

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:21 pm

OOC: Just making sure you weren't abandoning us. That's all, no hard feelings?

Crion made quick work of a few of them, and then took out his saber. "Time to kick it up a notch!" Crion said as he whirled into gear and took them all out in record time. The unit leader stood amazed, then snapped out of it and said "Alright, unit assemble, mission accomplished. Back to base! Crion, I would like to have a word with you." Crion, bewildered, walked over to the unit leader awaited his leader's instructions. As the unit walked back to base, Crion got the welcome news that with his performance in the factory, the leader was going to ask to promote Crion to a higher rank. Grinning, Crion whistled as he walked back to the base, unmindful of the danger at hand.

OOC: oh yeah, Hasegawa IS Zero right?
Guess who's back?

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:28 pm

((He is A Zero, from a comic I think. I'm pretty sure I read it a while ago.))

The stunner X clones closed in on him, holding their electric brands at the ready.

((I won't participate as much as I originaly thought for a little while, I'll kick it up a notch in a little while))

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:31 pm

Mythos got off the ground, he'd been pondering, pondering on what he should do. He shrugged, "Whatever."
He jumped as his wings quickly came out from his back and the boosters started, pushing him off into the air and up ontop of a building, with him looking down at his surroundings. He closed his eyes, "Hmm, what to do, what to do..."

Next

Return to Role Playing