Forever Endless: Fabella (IC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Forever Endless: Fabella (IC)

Postby Gigafist » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Banril Forgefire

Banril didn't take the kick to his stomach too well and he fell like a sack of potatoes onto the floor. He rolled on the ground for a couple of seconds groaning and clutching his stomach. After a couple more seconds Banril staggered to his feet and started to sway a little as he glared at the doctor but before he could start yelling at him Commander Alex had dispensed of the doctor, in a way that seemed fitting to Banril, and walked up to him and Firaam and started talking to them. Banril was slightly dumbstruck with how Commander Alex handled the situation but he had never questioned him and he wasn't about to start now. "I was actually lucky that I found him. I just barely saw him go speeding down an alley," He said, snapping off a quick salute before returning to his story, "besides this I would have come back empty handed." Pausing for a moment Banril started to search his pouches until he produced a portion of a map. "This shows the location of the generator we are currently seeking. I would've had the whole map but the room that I found this in was about to be overrun by grims."

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Mystara Hallow – Canal District

As the young gato leapt across the rooftops, she looked down below her curiously. She could see two people, one of them looked like a grim but the other one didn’t, which was a bit unusual. However she shrugged, only vaguely interested. It wasn’t her business. Her foot slipped for a moment, sending a loose tile skittering down the roof and falling down onto the ground below.
Whoops she thought, quickly bounding away, continuing across the rooftops to her destination.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Guardian » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Captain Sylvanas - Water District.

"Proud of?" she asked, "Well... I am a Captain. The best sharpshooter that Vaco has, but... I'm not proud of those things. I guess you lose yourself when you give service," she bitterly remarked. The Captain was about to ask another question, but a failing tile crashing to the ground got her attention. In a blurry motion, the Captain spun around and dropped to her knee with her handgun out. She shoved Jazz behind her for resons she couldn't properly explained, and searched for what caused the noise.

501st Black Team: (One and Two)

"Wait, you lost me," said One. Two was older than One by at least ten years. Which was unusual for the most experienced officer to not be in the chain of command.

"That Captain, Sylvanas, she reminds the Commander of his wife," clarrifed Two, a trace of saddness could be detected in his voice.

"As in-" However, before the leader could pursue the question. The sound of a breaking title shattered the conversation, and they tore themselves to the sence.

"Contacts?"

"Nothing on visuals, switching to thermals... Gato. Small. Female. Running across the roof tops. Orders?"

"Compromising the mission?"

"Intent is unknown. Looks as if it is just passing by..."
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Slipslash » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 pm

--MIRAGE/ Canal District--

MIR sat. Observing the people with-in the district, he wasn't near but he wasn't far either, he sat camouflaged in the middle of one of the larger canals, watching. More specifically the Grimm 101'st. They weren't really doing anything at the moment, but MIR did not seem to mind, waiting was what robots did best, it came with the not-needing-to-eat-or-sleep thing, a nice ability. One could say patience is what robots were made of. They had no understanding for patience, they just sat. Forever.

A multitude of target were lit up on screen. The fabled "captain" of the 101'st, Sylvanas, stood about a hundred or so yards away with her terroristic friend, Jazz. Further from her, on the opposite side of the canal sat her unit. It was a shame that MIR's secondary target, the Indolentian terrorist wasn't around, MIR would of love to have gotten his hands dirty, even if it was but one person; there isn't anything as satisfying as seeing a terrorists disappear in the plume of a red cloud as a the round hit the ground beneath their feet.

MIR sat pondering the significance of said event, but was interrupted by movement at the tops of the buildings. The motion trackers inlaid a target sprinting across the rooftops. MIR's keen eye spotted her as soon as she had appeared. If MIR could frown he would of done so then, for the camera then identified the target as the same gato he'd met and helped not just one hour ago.

"Mystara Hallow" he said inwardly.

"What's she doing here?"
"Oh I do hope she doesn't do anything rash. . ."

He broke off looking at her, it appeared as if she was just passing by, a mere coincidence that she came, at least MIR assumed so. It also appeared as if he wasn't the only one who had noticed her. Both the Captain and her unit and seen her. MIR could see them speaking, he could also here them over the radio chatter he was intercepting from the unit.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Jasthn » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm

“Being the best sharpshooter is a good thing, but loosing yourself isn’t. I can understand a little, but not clearly…” His words were cut short however. A falling tile caused his to stop cold. He tilted the visor, back and forth, up and down, but saw nothing. Sylvanas on the other hand, shoved Jazz behind her, nearly falling from the push.

Simply standing there, he only glanced back and forth from Sylvanas, and the direction of the sound. He had a few more jokes to throw at the Captain however, he kept them it himself, and it didn’t change the fact that he was still cautious of his surroundings, now holding his hand up on his chest, holding a magnum.

Jazz sighed, shaking his head. “Only the more reason for us to get to our destination faster. We can ease up for a while then.” He mumbled to himself. His hand still gripped his gun ready to shoot.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Guardian » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Captain Sylvanas.

Sylvanas held her position just a few moments longer, listening intently for any more movement. But the increase of the rain hitting on some of the metal roofs made it next to impossible to hear any small sounds on the roof above.

"Agreed," whispered Sylvanas. Lighting flashed in the distance, followed by rolling thunder. As she paused

"Come on."

The Captain grab the back of Jazz's collar and dragged him to an old service tunnel. She raised an armored boot up and kicked the locked gate. The gate, which already had some significant rust on its hinges, collapsed and flew into the tunnel with a load clash.

She stepped in and turned on her helmet's flood lights. The tunnel was in a serious state of decay. Grim covered the walls, and some sections of the wall had collapsed. Pipes ran across on section of the wall and disappeared beyond the lights range. Somewhere ahead, water dripped steadily, and something scurried along the ground.

"Sorry," she said, as Sylvanas let go of Jazz's collar. The captain turned and looked back the way they came. A slight pain flared up on here side, causing her to reflexively grab the wound. "Well, this short cut should take us to the river faster than trekking across the district." Sylvanas stated as she walked around the area. "But what I can't figure out is the layout... its a multilayer design an- DAMN"

Sylvanas abruptly cursed as her left foot literally found no floor. Unfortunately for her, most of her weight was on that foot. The captain fell and hit a long concrete ramp and tumbled away into the darkness below. The ramp was covered by water, and moss, which prevented her from stopping her momentum, and only helped to increase her speed. The captain struggled to gain some sort of control, but it was in vain. Unaware of the path, the ramp dropped again, and dropped her roughly ten feet. The ramp continued on, getting steeper, and steeper until it rose sharply at the end.

The captain flew out of the pipe, and crashed onto the rocky beach of the river.

"Oww." stated the captain as she laid there.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 pm

“Gah!” Jazz was choked slightly from Sylvanas grabbing his collar. He saw the gate being kicked open, and the sound of metal falling on the ground. “You can let me go you know, I’m not the injured one.” Jazz tapped Sylvanas’s shoulder to let him go. She had a firm grip on him, and there was nothing that would pry her grip. As soon as she entered a tunnel, she let him go, saying only sorry.

“What is it with you and suddenly getting so…?” Jazz rubbed his throat and the back of his neck, taking a few breathes. However, Sylvanas cringed suddenly, grabbing her side causing Jazz to abruptly switch his attention to her. Jazz quickly walked over to Sylvanas to check what happened, as he thought it was a wound she was clenching, but she quickly recovered from it and mentioned the multilayer design.

As Jazz listened, he turned on a lowlight in the helmet, and placed the helmet on his head. He was trying to conserve as much power as he could in the helmet, but he wouldn’t be able to see much without a light of his own, even with the Captains flood light, he would have had to hold her hand.

“Syslvanas, don’t!...” He turned his attention to a sudden drop Sylvanas was headed to. His call was a little too late however. She rolled down a ramp covered in moss.

“Shit… Where does it end?” Jazz moved his head, trying to find something that might help. Although he didn’t know what he was looking for, he continued. As Sylvanas was no longer in sight Jazz positioned himself to go down the ramp. Jazz thought to himself, “Your crazy, don’t do it,” then “Do it, you won’t run into any problems.” Despite his thoughts, he jumped. His left hand held the wall and the sides and heels of his feet slid down the wall, controlling his movements slightly.

A dim light was visible only slightly at the end. As he got closer however, he noticed a ramp at the end. The ramp appeared too quickly for Jazz to react as he was thrown out of the pipe. While still in the air, Jazz attempted to position himself to go into a roll when he hit the ground to avoid injury. Instead his feet hit the ground, and fell on his side and rolled a distance. Jazz coughed loudly, clenching his chest again. A sharp pain tore violently at his chest once more.

A few minutes of lying on the ground, let him recover enough for him to stand on his feet. Jazz struggled slightly with his chest pain, but he made his way to Sylvanas who was still on the ground, lying on the ground in pain. He sat down on the ground, picked up Sylvanas’s upped body and extended his right leg and rested her back, and head on it. He began examining her to check for any new wounds, re opened, or previous wound that had gotten worse from the accident.

“Will you be alright? Do you think you’ll be able to move?” Jazz sighed soon after. “I think we’ll both need a vacation for a while.”
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Guardian » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Captain Sylvanas.

The Captain's world faded in and out of darkness. She drifted between consciousness, and the calming sensation of nothing. She watched as Jazz came out next and took quite a hard hit, probably damging the chest wond that he had from the crash as well. The events that followed next were odd... Sylvanas watched, Jazz just lay there. She willed for him to get up as the darkness slowly crept inward. He slowly got up, and her world disappeared. The next thing she knew, he was holding her... and talking.

"I... I think I'm alright..." she said to Jazz. To make sure, she pulled up her vital signs and checked the damage. "I can't believe we both took this much damage from a damn drain" she stated before asking sincerely "Are you alright?"

501st Team Black.

"... Where the hell did they go?" asked Black One as he turned his attention back to the water district where Sylvanas and Jazz were standing moments ago.

"Does it look as if I'd know," said Black Two as he turned his black helmeted head towards his CO.

Before One could retort, the COM channel bleeped, indicating that an incoming connection was inbound.

"Sir? Black Six. Target three is moving outside of mission range towards airship. Request permission to fire."

"Six, you take that shot if you think we'll never get the chance again. Is there anyway to follow or pursue?"

"Negative. If this guy is who everyone says he his, we're going to lose him... wait, he's backing away from the airship and going back inside the building. No indication that he's onto us."

"Kill him if he comes out again and moves toward the airship," ordered Team Black's CO.

"Roger. Six out."

"We need to move. Get to target three's house and search it," stated Two, looking back out onto the rainy city.

"We will, after I make sure Sylvanas didn't kill herself... so what we're you saying about she reminding Vaco of his wife?" responded One.

"First, you have to understand who he was," began the older solider, almost taking on the role of an experienced and wise sage. "You see, Vaco once had a wife and a son. He loved them dearly, he even marked them on his armor so he'll always remember why he was doing what he was doing. You see, he fought with a passion, a mixture of duty, honor, and love. He was caring, fun-loving, very loyal to his troops, and a damn good leader. Always by example, always on the front fighting alongside them. There was this light in his eyes, and aura around him that made those around him to be their best. He would have died to save one of his troops. Then that day arrived. We were on Sigmaus Six, if memory serves me right. We just got out of a typical trench battle that he helped break. In base camp, during the victory party the news reached him... It broke him. "

"Broke him? So I guess he recovered right? I mean, Vaco kinda does that right now," asked One.

"Not to the scale your thinking of," corrected Two. "It destroyed him, he lost focus and himself for a while. After that, he dived into his work, and left it consume him. He doesn't talk to anyone about that day, or his wife. I suspect if someone did, it would either trigger a burst of anger, or he'd lap into depression. While he kept much of his battle skill and intelligence, the man we call Commander is just a shadow of his former self. He was, or is a broken man hiding himself behind a shield."

"So what does this have to do with the Captain? Does she re-complete him or something?" pressed the CO.

"No," Two stated wearily. "It has the opposite effect when he isn't careful. She reminds him a little bit in physical appearance, but more so by the spirit. When Sylvanas is around, and Vaco doesn't have his emotional shields up, it kills him. He suffers from intense emotional pain that... well, its hard to explain. Sylvanas is like a daughter to him. A daughter that reminds the father of every mistake, every painful happy memory, and every regret that he has ever had. It turns him into the young man he was at Sigmaus Six. She is his weakness."

"Wow."

"That's all you have to say?"

"What the fuck were you expecting? Tears?"

Two let out a sigh, and shook his head in disappointment at this as he shoved himself up, and walked out. One was smiling slightly at the response he was able to produce from his second, but even he had to admit that it was terrible that anyone would have to experience such a thing.

He got up and silently followed Two out into the rain. The two members of Team Black silently disappeared into the shadows, and begun to work their way across the EMT Water District to were the mechanical unit, known as MIR, was currently stationed.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:37 am

Mystara Hallow – Canal District/An old warehouse near the river

Mystara arrived at the river not long after the Captain and Jazz. She paused for a moment on the roof of one of the buildings overlooking the beach, surveying the area once more. She couldn’t see the building where her explosives were kept. But I could’ve sworn it was here… she frowned. Did I get it wrong? She looked up at the sky and shivered slightly. The rain was starting to get to her. Even with her travel cloak fastened and with the hood up, her fur was starting to get very wet. The ends of her silver hair which had escaped from her hood were dripping with water, and drops of rainwater kept dripping off the edge of her hood in front of her face.

Then she glanced down at the surface below her feet. Wait a second… She made her way to the edge of the building and started to scale down it, clinging onto the drainpipe, as she stopped to take a look at the building from the side. It was the warehouse she had been looking for! It had been right underneath her the whole time. She noticed a window to her right which had the glass removed. Only an old piece of sacking taped over the gap, stopped the rainwater from getting in. She made her way towards it and tugged one corner of the material, pulling it away from the window. Then posting her sword through first, she slipped in through the small opening, landing inside on the top floor of the building. Picking herself up, she let her hood fall back and shook the rainwater from herself. Inside it was drafty, damp and poorly lit, but it was sheltered from the worst of the rain. She had a good view overlooking the river’s rocky beach as well.

However drawing her attention away from the beach, she walked over to one of the walls where the bricks were exposed, running her hand across it. “One, two, three, four, five, six…” She made her way slowly along the wall, counting the bricks before stopping at the seventh. She could remember it now as if her brother and herself had been here only yesterday. The wall here was deep, and the bricks were loose. A good place to hide something within the old crumbling walls.

Carefully Mystara eased out some of the bricks, quickly placing them on the floor one by one until a reasonable sized hole had been revealed. At first it seemed like there was nothing there, but Mystara knew better. She reached out a hand to the empty space, and her hand closed around something solid. A can of Nitro-9, concealed invisibly. She then proceeded to remove four more cans, and some bottles of various potions and substances which had also been stored there. Then removing a pouch she had tied around her waist, she picked up a pinch of powder from inside the pouch and blew it over the collection of bottles, turning them visible. She carefully started to put all the bricks back exactly how she found them, and then knelt down to repack her bag with the new supplies.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Unlimited » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:04 pm

I will not stop...

Gia Panta - Church of Wisdom - Sphere of the Void

The crackling sound of thunder continues to roar ever so loudly. The black armoured figure was simply lying on the ground, seemingly unconscious to the sight of man. The dark shell around the two continues to spin in an endless cycle of storm and disturbance, but during that very moment the armoured individual suddenly levitates itself and floats upright in the air once more. Seemingly unharmed. Its three sinister eyes were staring straight towards Vaco's head. It didn't look anywhere else. It didn't twitch, move or say a word. It just floated there.

As the sound of thunder continues to roar within the dark sphere like a raging beast trapped inside its steel cage for eternity, a long and deadly whip suddenly sprouts itself from the evil menace's left arm. A metal, thin whip covered in sharp blades forged from a special material specially used for slicing through extremely tough materials such as Malen Blood's Assault Armour. This type of material was never used for the soldiers or any other type of troops for Inamabilis use, also it was never distributed for the army to use as well. Whoever or whatever held onto this must be extremely skilled in keeping it a secret. "THE PRESENT REQUIRES NOT THE WEAK, BUT THESE UNITS. FEAR, DESTRUCTION, FAMINE, DEATH, SUFFERING... ALL THESE SHALL BE CLEANSED. REMOVED FROM EXISTENCE. THESE UNITS SHALL GUIDE ALL LIFE FORMS TO SALVATION. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THE FRAGILE. ONLY THE STRONG MAY ENDURE. THEREFORE, I WILL BREAK WHAT IS LEFT OF YOUR REMAINING LIFE." It said with that robotic voice again. Its voice displayed clear intentions that even though Vaco Blood is a strong and valuable asset, it can simply 'replace' him due to the fact that he's...'fragile and expendable'.

Without warning, the armoured figure immediately dashes towards Vaco head on. Ready and prepared to unleash a row of attacks at an incredible speed that normal eyes of man cannot follow.
Memento mori

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Gia Panta, Canal district, on tall building beside old warehouse.

Chris dangled his legs over the top of the tower as he watched the commotion going on in the city, he took a sip from a juice carton. Wonder where everyone has gone? he asked himself quietly as he peered at all the commotion far from him. Such a big city, they could have gone anywhere, I do hope they get away. he murmured as he took another sip. He gazed over the city trying to look out for any explosions. I thought they would have blown something up by now. Hope Jessica is okay as well. he frowned at himself for losing her so quickly in the town, he had no idea where any of them were. He sighed heavily and relaxed for a few seconds before he noticed movement at the warehouse below him. Huh? he said as he watched a small girl scale down the warehouse and climb through a window. Wonder who she is? he muttered as he got up and walked to the edge of the tower overlooking the top of the warehouse.

He gauged the distance carefully, bent his knees a few times, getting lower each time, and walked off the top, landing heavily with a loud thump as he hit the ground, quickly bending his knees to lessen the impact as his but hit the ground, hard. Ouch he growled as he slowly got up, trying to ignore the cracking in his knees as they straightened back up. Ohhh, boy am I going to regret that later. he groaned as he walked over to the edge and climbed down the wall to the window where Mystara had climbed in. He ripped away the sacking blocking his way and crouched on the windowstill as he looked inside. Hello? he called out, his greetings echoing through the building. Anybody there?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Mystara Hallow – Canal District, Inside old warehouse

As she began to pack the explosives and new equipment into her bag, her sharp ears picked up the sound of the sacking on the window being torn away. She froze. Someone had followed her.

She stuffed the remaining bottles into her bag hurriedly as she heard a voice call out. She did not know who the person was or what their intentions were, so she was fully on her guard. Picking up her sword to arm herself, she cautiously made her way back to the window, keeping close to the shadows. She peered around the corner, and saw an older gato crouched on the windowsill. He didn’t look threatening, but then again having come across quite a few dark characters before, Mystara knew you could never be too careful.

“Who are you?” she asked guardedly. She stood apprehensively, ready to fight or run at the slightest sign of danger.
Time Lady

Postby Guardian » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Commander Vaco.

Church of Wisdom - Sphere of the Void

Vaco cursed to himself as the figure got back up. At first, the Commander thought that the being took absolutely no damage whatsoever. Which would have been extremely unlikely if Vaco's last series of attacks didn't do some sort of severe damage. However, he took some pleasure in noting that the individual had to float himself up instead of get up. Which may have been arrogance instead of damage, but Vaco liked to think that it was due to the latter, and not the former.

He hated to call for back up, but he didn't know what else to do. He flipped on the COM and sent a quick message, hoping that any of it could reach Command. "This is Commander Vaco Blood, of the 501st Division, requisting immediate reinforcements at the Church of Wisdom. Code 00-2439AD, repeat Code 00-2439AD. Send in any of the Undead Tarot's."

He eyed the whip and got himself into a defensive stance. From experience he knew that whip combat was... different from the normal forms of melee combat. Vaco had used a similar designed whip many years ago, and found it to be a worthless form of combat. Grand Master Del’Throus, the ruler of the House of Blood when Vaco was growing up, was very proficient in the arts of Whip Fighting. While Vaco was training in terms of the Predator Arm Blades with the Master, he eventually learned how to stop and the weakness of the Whip.

The whip was a fair weapon. A good one could allow an individual to use it as a rope. Experienced users could use it to effectively disarm, and tie any opponent up. You could increase damage by putting on blades at the end. And it had one weakness. The whip was more suited for striking at longer distance opponents. A whip could effectively keep multiple opponents at bay, but the closer you get inside the whips range, the less damage it could do. A whipper's arm and body needed a wide range of motion in order to use the whip at its deadliest. The closer someone got, the shorter the impact, and range of motion that the whipper had, thus reducing its effectiveness. In theory, the whip could be easily turned into a club to be used at these shorter distances. However, most people pulled a knife out instead of resorting to such a despite last measure.

Vaco also noted with pleasure, that despite the whip's deadly blades, it was attached to his enemy's arm, which prevented a desperate counter move. It also gave more power, longer and more accurate range, but also required a wider range of motion than hand held whips. All the Commander had to do, was get close enough for his blades to deal damage.

Vaco bolted towards the figure at the same time, blades flaring at full power. He didn't know what the hell the whip was made of, but didn't want to chance his armor on it too much. The blades should provide enough protection should things get messy. The flames created a protective barrier around the metal, as well as adding a deadly sharpness to it.

Luckily for him, Vaco breached the whip's target range before the figure had a chance to swing it. Even if the figure did swing, the contact would not breach his armor. The Lord of the 501st didn't stop moving either. He rushed into his opponent and slammed his left arm-mounted blades into its gut. Vaco's momentum, plus the creatures moment, allowed the blades to pierce all the way through. In fact, Vaco was pretty should that his fist also slammed into the figure as well. Nevertheless, the Commander kept going and slammed the enemy back into the ground with a terrible crunch. The blades sunk into whatever made the floor. The blades were a gruesome weapon, the elaborate cuts made it that when he pulled them out, they acted like a saw blade, biting deeper and creating more damage coming out, than going in.

He with drew the blades with a sickly ripping noise. Vaco stepped on the figures arm with the whip. the weight and pressure of the armor created a series of popping and cracking noises. He was breaking its arm, already he had created several fractures tha extended to the elbow and wrist.

"I don't care who you are. I don't care if you think you are better than me for any reason,"
Vaco informed the creature. "I serve the Empire, and defend it from all who threaten it. You are a threat, and therefore will be destroyed. Even If I have to cut you into bits."

Semper Vigilans

Postby Unlimited » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Clever... Very clever...

Gia Panta - Church of Wisdom - Sphere of the Void

Its left arm was being crushed under the weight of Vaco's feet. It couldn't move its armoured body. It's as if its ability to control its movement has been lost. As Blood speaks, the armoured figure simply stared at Vaco's head with its eyes. For a moment, the figure may appear dead to the eyes of others, but can this 'thing' even be considered dead? Perhaps. "FRAGILE CREATURE. ALL ARE OBLIVIOUS FOR WHAT THEY FIGHT FOR. YOU ARE BLINDED BY FEAR, PAIN, DEPRESSION, ANGER, SORROW. A FIGURE CONCEALED WITHIN THE SHADOW OF HIS FORMER SELF. YOU YEARN FOR THE FAMILY YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROTECT. YOU SEEK NOTHING BUT FALSE ILLUSIONS. EVEN THE FACE OF ANOTHER FRAGILE LIFE FORM. THE FEMALE SHALL TOO WILL FALL. EVERYONE YOU HAVE COME ACROSS, EVERYONE YOU HAVE ELIMINATED, ALL YOU HAVE HELD DEAR WILL AND HAVE ALWAYS SLIPPED FROM THE TIP OF YOUR FRAGILE FINGERS." It spoke with that robotic voice again. Is anything the figure said even real? Does any of its words hold any truth at all?

"THE EMPIRE SERVES NOT FOR PLANET COLONISATION, BUT-" It suddenly paused for a moment and then it immediately lifted its right Cannon Arm up and pointed straight in front of Vaco's very face. "MY RESURRECTION!!!" The Cannon began to charge up with orange light. The glowing light grew brighter and brighter as the weapon prepared to fire a powerful and deadly ball of energy at suicidal range.
Memento mori

Postby Slipslash » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:52 pm

--MIR/being busy--

MIR had been busy searching through targets in the situation. If he wasn't looking at them through his cameras (with an occasional thermal scan for good measure) he was reading the many targets in the area with radar. While he could see every single person in the vicinity, he wouldn't know who they were unless he got visual feed on them, or they had ID chip implants, which is what the Grimms had. MIR, being a computer, was able to track hundreds of events.

The radar, and cameras, made it known to MIR that he had some nosey Grimm soldiers headed his way. MIR knew the 501'st wouldn't be particularly happy if they found out that a huge stealth battle tank was sitting around. MIR guessed he had two options. Either politely inform them of his presence (He knew they'd get mad, but there'd be nothing they could do) or drive into one of the abandoned buildings away from them.

*SECONDARY TARGET SIGHTED*

Came an indicator as MIR thought of what to do next. The computer had found Target Chris, if only for a second as they terrorist jumped off a tower onto a building relapsing from direct view. But now that MIR had seen and tagged him, radar/sonar would track him every step he took. At least if he stayed in MIR's range, which was somewhat large considering MIR's size. MIR also noted that Target Chris was in the same vicinity as Mystara. He tracked them both.

But he still had the 501'st problem to contend with. MIR slowly backed away from the Grimms, and then turned completely around. It would of sounded like a large vehicle in the distance turning on, but from where no one would of known, the only thing that would of indicating that something had been there, was the momentary interference the Grimm's would of taken from getting to close to MIR as he intercepted their radio chatter. MIR then drove opposite of the Grimms, at an angle. Driving up the banks MIR followed the side of the canal. MIR had decided to head towards target Chris and Mystara. Better to kill two birds with one stone. Or would it be killing one bird? Or cat? "Bah" MIR grumbled as he drove away form the, no doubt, confused Grimms.

After a bit MIR arrived as close to both targets as it was possible for him to do so without alerting them, or driving straight into a building (the element of surprise was key). Using sonar to get a picture of the interior, and some sound equipment, MIR picked up their conversation. It seemed he had caught them just as they had caught each other. MIR sat, eavesdropping, on the two. It was a shame that Mystara was here. MIR would have to wait even longer for a good shot at him now. He didn't want to spray her in blood from gunshot, although at that moment MIR could of simply shot straight into the walls turning target Chris into chunks of meat, such a decision would be bad

"Hurry Mystara. . ."

Even worse was the fact that target Chris was a terrorist. MIR could only listen to their conversation, but if he heard anything he didn't like, he'd open up with-out a moments hesitation.

---Eli/got a call---

Command received some garbled message of some sort. It was the most news they'd received about Vaco all day. They busily triangulated the message to get a lock on the Commander's location, while the tech team worked to recover and repair as much of the message as possible. But even with-out the repair, they knew what the commander needed. A part of the message had been clear enough to understand what Vaco was in need of. Tarot class back-up. And only one undead was around the base and ready to answer the call.

A knock came at the door of Eli's office. Eli quickly snapped out of a nap he had been taking, Eli found that these days, naps became less of a pleasure and more of a chore, but of course, no one could know this, at least not in private.

The door opened and an aide came in, a paper in hand.

"Sir, a message has come in for you"

"yes?"

"Well it was from Vaco, but it was incredibly garbled. We managed to repair some of the message, but the basic gist of what the commander was asking for. . .is for some undead backup."

"Oh? Tarot reinforcements? The Commander must be in a pretty big pickle to have sent out a request for backup. Suits him right for going alone with-out telling command where he was going. Get my weapon and ready a dropship.

"But sir, shouldn't we also send some other units as well?"

"There's no need. I'll be going alone." As much as Eli knew he sounded like a hypocrite Eli also knew the situation Vaco had gotten himself into. ELi had, after-all, been around a long time to understand some of the Empire's. . .more metaphysical powers.

Later Eli was coating above the city in a dropship. His spear in hand, his rain-coat flapping in the wind. The lone dropship deposited Eli off at the location of Vaco's message. The Church of Wisdom. Quickly walked over to the Church doors. Some powerful magic was at work on the other side. But Eli knew what's magic it was. Eli opened the door, and walked into the church. Of course it was empty, but while it looked that way, Eli could feel the power coursing through the air, it made the hair on his skin stand on end. Sitting down in one of the pews Eli began to concentrate, if there was something he could do, it was at least send a message out to the being Eli was sure had taken Vaco.

"Now is not the time for that my lord. . ." would of came the words into the void that held Vaco. Eli wasn't sure if it had reached, but it was better to wait and see if anything did happen. So he continued to concentrate.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Julius Justin Ashton--Gia Panta

"Julius, Julius! Look at this! I can't believe I found it here!!" Bijaksana called from a bookcase far off into a corner of the bookstore. She appeared from the other end of the shelving, an old book secured tightly against her chest. She approached a man hidden behind what looked like a comic book. He put it down, smiling at her with a childishness and she pouted slightly. "Where is he?"

"Where else?" Damien pointed to the tall man, his face shrouded in darkness underneath a hood, staring outside at the passerby's. She slowly walked over to the man, gently tapping his shoulder.

"Julius..." Her voice was barely a whisper. He turned to her, his expression like stone, and then he smiled. She gasped silently to herself.

"Yes, Jaks, did you find something you want?" She nodded, staring at him with her wide yellow-green eyes. He looked down and picked the book from her hands, examining the title before walking towards the front of the bookstore.

"Damien! It's time to go." She called back to the male gato and he jumped up out of his seat enthusiastically. Julius gave the owner the money for the book and then headed for the exit. As soon as Bijaksana stepped outside, the book was placed in her hands. She smiled genuinely before she and Damien followed after Julius.

"Where exactly are we headed to?" Damien asked them quietly. Bijaksana smacked him aside the head.

"Were you not listening at all? We need to find the entrance or at least an informant who knows of the Indolentia....Julius is simply looking for some clues..." She replied as the cloaked male moved slowly through the bustling crowd. He paused at the sight of a blur run past him. A gust of wind picked up slightly, brushing back his hood to reveal his silver hair and elven ears. His eyes glared at whatever had passed him before continuing forward.

...The base is said to be underground...I was told the entrance is marked...But what could it possibly be? There has to be some sort of sign... The pendant hanging from his neck pulsed and he touched it lightly. I'll find it...no matter what.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 am

Chris turned and smiled at the girl as he noticed her, his smile flickered slightly as he noticed the sword but he continued smiling and jumped off the windowsill into the room. I'm Chris, Christopher Quinn. Rich successful businessman by day, sometimes gentlemen thief by night, most nights I'm sleeping, or working, and the nights that I do go out to steal stuff, I can't really afford to be gentlemanly...Mainly because of all the shooting...and screaming...and crime... he drifted off for a few seconds. ...But still a thief, either way, and my name is most definately Christopher Quinn, yes, no lieing there, Chris. He finished boldly, beaming happily. Of course, Now that I've introduced myself, perhaps you could do me the honour of gracing me with your name? I haven't met another Gato in a while, well...not one that wasn't trying to kill me anyway...bloody assassins guild...but you look too young and a bit too scruffy to be connected with anyone who knows me so we probably don't have anything against eachother, and now what is your name again?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Mystara Hallow

Thief? she thought to herself. Subconsciously she put a protective arm over her bag. Of course she had plenty of experience of thievery, both in stealing and in being stolen from, so if he did try to steal from her, she would be very quick to notice. As she listened she frowned, not sure what to make of him. He didn’t seem to her to be particularly dangerous, however, and she relaxed a little.

“Mystara,” she said, “My name’s Mystara Hallow…Nice to meet you, Chris.” She paused for a moment. She didn’t do too well with small talk. ”Are you really a rich businessman?” she asked sceptically. He was certainly well dressed, but all of that could have just been stolen.
Time Lady

Postby Jasthn » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:18 pm

“I’m fine! You can’t kill me just yet!” Jazz proudly proclaimed. He weakly flexed his muscles in an arm, being silly for a moment. “But you look fine, nothing serious as been reopened, and nothing serious has been caused. You’ll probably just be sore a while longer than you would have expected as far as I can tell.” A quick look at her face could tell, or portray quite the opposite however. She looked about ready to pass out at any moment, at least that’s what Jazz had been thinking. “I’ll carry you the rest of the way unless you say other wise though. Our destination isn’t too far now if memory serves me right.” A smiled beamed across his face. He put the helmet back on his head, took Sylvanas’s arm, wrapped it around his shoulder, and stood up slowly. A sharp pain in his chest made him nearly fall down however. Coughing only momentarily, he got back up and began walking along the shoreline.

“Ah. It seems the battery finally died in this helmet.”
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:17 pm

{Gia Panta, Indolentia HQ}

Alex nodded and nodded, eyes never once leaving the two as they both explained their situation for him. And once they finished, he nodded some more. He nodded and nodded, then nodded and nodded. He nodded until his nodder got sore, then he nodded some more. The nearest guard just shook his head and walked up to the three of them.

"He gets like this sometimes when being informed of things. His head registers and listens, but he daydreams at the same time... So he takes a while to get back to you." He then looked around and carefully stepped out of arm's reach from Alexander. "Unless you do this..." He then leaned back as far as he could on one leg, extending the other leg until his boot just barely brushed the fur on Alex's tail. Then he fell back on the floor and covered his face.

And he was glad he fell back, cause then the catboy spun like a tornado while slashing out with his claws. He then stopped facing the guard's direction and leaped forward, not even caring about the surrounding. A mail clerk was just passing by the hallway when he looked up to see a hissing and enraged cat beast flying at his face. And judging by the scratches and bandages on his face, this had not been the first time.

Some one minute and loud shrieking later, Alex strolled back and smiled to the two men. "Ah, sounds like you had fun... But remember something, my elf friend: The city is the Empire's city. So, you happen to just accidentally bust it up some, it's okay. You're just busting up the Empire's propery." He gave a smile, a wink, and then gave him two thumbs up. Not even the least bit noticing the crying mail clerk strolling away once more for the infirmary while two guards stayed at his sides to make sure he could walk.

Alex then looked down and took up Banril's map, glancing over it. "Hmm... Interesting..." He nodded and pondered it a moment before looking around. Then he just stood there, staring at the map a few long, silent seconds. "...... Wait, what generators you talking about?" He then faced the smaller man, scratching his head with his free hand. His expression showed that he was honestly puzzled. "Umm... You mean one of those big reactor things the Empire has spread out?"

He then looked up and spun around on his heel. He pointed at a guard strolling by. "Hey! Do we need any extra generators?!" He yelled out to the guard all the way at the opposite end of the intersection of hallways. The guard paused mid-stride, leg in the air, looking at Alex. He then shrugged and kept walking. ".... Okay, you go check it out for me, then! 'Kay, thanks, bye!" He called out with a cheerful smile. A second later they could hear the whisper of the guard's words.

"Dammit, I still heard him... Now I gotta go check..."
Demon of Elru

Postby Guardian » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Commander Vaco.

Vaco's frown wasn't the only notion of his discomfort. There was a flutter in his stance as the words hit home. Thoughts and memories raced through his head, but he was lucky that his mental barriers held. He knelt down while still keeping his weight on the creature's arm. But again with the "why do you serve" crap? He also thought he head another voice, but dismissed it.

He looked into its eyes, attempting to see anything at all that could tell him how this creature knew him... It knew things about Vaco's life that wasn't on any data base. The commander was familiar with methods of interrogation, where the interrogator uses ambiguous terms and common knowledge to attempt to break the subject. It was an effective method, sometimes a brilliant maneuver in psychological warfare as well. Before he attempted to ask it a question or retort back, it kept talking. "Resurrection?" he asked. Much to himself as to the creature. He opened his mouth to speak when an his armor blared an alarm.

ENEMY WEAPONS LOCK DETECTED

It all happened in slow motion for the Commander. He turned to his right, only to see the orange light of the figure's energy cannon taking up his view. Vaco swung his right arm in an attempt to shove the canon out of fatal range. However, the arm blades were still extended. So when he twisted to bring his arm up to knock the canon out of the way, the blades cut into it as well. Due to their extreme heat, and having an edge on the other side. Vaco managed to push the canon away. With the added bonus of having at least on of the blades cut into the arm, and both blades slice into the cannon.

But it wasn't enough. Even with the argumentation of the armor, Vaco failed to clear away from the canon and twist out of the line of fire. The damaged canon fired into his chest. The impact blew Vaco off of the figure, causing him to bounce a few times before sliding to a stop. Vaco slowly opened his eyes. The visor was cracked along the left side, which reflected into the interior. His blood was also sprayed allover the inside of the helmet, but that was just one of many things on his list of problems. The armor wasn't responding. The helmet was filled with a red light, which was either the warning light or his blood. He couldn't tell. He couldn't feel his body either.

"Diagnostics," he called weakly while coughing up more blood into the helmet. "Code- 6262, emergency power. T-tell me what the hell is going on."

A small icon appeared in the left hand corner, blinked a few times and then disappeared. The armor rebooted itself, turning on with a massive list of damage. Vaco noted that despite taking the hit in the chest, the fusion reactor to his armor had been breached. Luckily the fail-safes kicked in, but it was still leaking some radiation. His own vital signs didn't look to good either; increased blood pressure, internal bleeding, erratic heart rate, collapsed lung, early signs of shock, were just a few of his physical problems. Vaco didn't dare look at the rest of the report.

Vaco reached out and slowly pushed himself up. His breathing was rapid and painful, and he was shaking. The Commander roared in renewed pain and furry as he managed to get on his knees. He looked down and discover with horror what had happened to his armor. It was blackened, and smoking. Fluids and his blood leaked from sections of the armor. Some armor plates were missing, while others simply melted together. A few plates had noticeable cracks running through them. His once deep, black robes hung in shreds around him. Electricity surges from the damaged fusion reactor danced across his ruined armor. Despite this damage, Vaco was sure he could defeat his opponent. The Lord of Blood grimaced as he pushed himself into a standing position. Vaco would have prefered to stand tall and proud, but his injuries dictated otherwise as he was forced to hold his right side to keep a plate from falling off, and to suppress some bleeding.

He looked up, and couldn't see his enemy anywhere. So he activated his armors drug system, and it began to pump adrenaline and pain killers into his blood stream. As well as turning on the bio-foam injectors that temporarily stopped most of the internal bleeding.

Captain Sylvanas

Water District - Now edge of the River. Waiting for Chris and the transport.

Sylvanas simply nodded and replaced the helmet over her head. She was slightly embarrassed that it managed to fall off without her noticing. She walked along with Jazz, but reverted back to keeping to herself. She reached up and touched the bandages that covered her wound. Noting with displease that it felt wet, despite the lack of blood on her hand.

"Damn,"
she thought. "I'm going to have to change the bandage soon... and probably some more pain killers as well."

501st Team Black.

Black One stopped and took cover. Two did the same thing without questioning. Something didn't feel right. He motioned Black Two to use the armor's new cloaking system. Supposedly to be the most advance in all of the Empire, and combined with the prototype Assault Armor Mk III, damn near impossible to detect. Two disappeared into the district, moving fast and very quietly. One followed at a ten meter distance before stopping inside a small warehouse. He opened a small device and turned it on. It was a tracker, allowing the ability to detect Imperial Units via the chip they all had. It could also detect robotic units, and transferring units.

As it warmed up, he noted that Two had already made it to the roofs, and was standing by.

But that wasn't what caught his attention. It was the unit labeled MIR that got his interest...

Semper Vigilans

Postby Slipslash » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:29 pm

---MIR/canal district/crap---

MIR watched, through the sonar feed, and listened, through the sound feed, the contents of Mystara and Target Chris's conversation. Nothing had happened yet, but MIR was waiting for the exact right moment to blast the unaware fool's body all over the wall. MIR only needed the right opportunity. MIR understood that if he did that now it would effect Mystara negatively, MIR just wished she'd leave, if he had to wait any longer he'd have to intervene directly, and thus jepordize his secondary, and primary objective, because he, of course, did not want to cause harm to the 501'st's mission in any way. If anything MIR was there for backup, just in case one of the men happened to get into an airship, MIR would simply blow it out of the sky with 1000% computerized preposition.

A small indicator alerted MIR as he spied in on the two. It seemed certain people were on to him. Mainly those 501'st fool. If MIR had understood the calming ability cursing brought to beings, he would of done it at that moment. For now MIR just settled for a simple "Oh drat it. . ."

There was no escaping it now.

*UNIT SCANNING LOCK DETECTED: IMPERIAL ID SCANNER*

MIR stopped intercepting the radio-signals at that point and just switched to normal communication. The ID read as the same one the soldier was picking up from his device. It went out to all 501'st units in the area, even Sylvanas.

" *Ahem* As I can see I've been. . .found, I thought it would be nice to identify myself before one of you walked right into me. . .one moment please. . ."

"I am MIRAGE EXC2 ID no: 4dg47kt4x32x7ff4s Unit: Empirical Weapons and Research Division. I was sent here to. . .observe the mission and its units. I will not cause any harm to your mission, but if you had completed it earlier I would not have appeared. It seems that a simple assassination mission took to long for HQ's taste, and I would agree with them. This hardly seems like the correct application for the 501'st supposed elite skills. But that is just a simple opinion. I will now stop talking (save your questions for after you buffoons finish the mission, and if you don't screw up you won't even know I'm here)"

The outgoing robot finished. Of course, as soon as MIR was done transmitting his message his attention turned back to Mystara and Target Chris. And in truth MIR's mission was more to spy on the 501'st more then anything else. Eli wanted his curiosity quenched, to see just how good this 501'st was. If he saw it now, he'd be disappointed, the 501'st hadn't really shown anything that distinguished them form regular Grimm's. . .yet.

---Eli/Church of Wisdom---

Eli's eye's flew open as he could almost feel the pain the commander was in. He'd have to actually enter that place now, at least if he wanted to save the commander.

"Send a medic and rescue team." Eli said over his communicator to HQ

"Roger that sir, a unit has been detached from that purpose. They'll be arriving shortly."

Eli turned back to the altar. Getting up he slowly walked over the thing. Closing his eye's Eli once again began concentrating, along with murmuring something of a dead language. The air shimmered around Eli. This magic did not require energy to enter, only energy to get out. Eli would have to use that supply when he got it, Eli was one of the only undead old enough to know how to get out.

Eli strolled into the sphere directly behind Vaco. He put a hand on the commander's shoulder.
"That's just like you. Running off, alone. You know most of the time I knew you could handle yourself. But it looks like this time you've gone in way over your head Commander Vaco. There are some thing's. . .some thing's even the Empire has no control over." The tall man said from behind Vaco, a warm smile pressed over his face. He walked over to Vaco's side withdrawing his lance just in case that the dark god was not yet done having fun with one of the Empire's units. Eli regarded "them" with a slight dis-taste. Something Eli understood, yet found horribly in-effective in real time.

"There are places for the gods."

"And then there is reality"

A quote Eli had once said regarding any type of being of similar taste (although they did not know it at the time, Eli was referring to the Empire's gods)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Chris grinned and rubbed his hands together, looking very chuffed and pleased with himself. Yep, One of the richest and youngest of this city. Vaco and his lot may have the military but I'm the one with the money and industry, even though, I must admit, Vaco does seem to be able to get things done easier. Whenever I want something out of someone, I need to either shell out a bunch of money for a bribe, or shell out a bunch of money to find some blackmail material. He can just glare at them and they go tumbling out of his way, and he has can get help from the top dogs if he wants, I'm just a businessman so I can't get close to them, I may have the most, but he has the best connections really. Although, it's always a pleasure dealing with him, most profitable for both parties. he said, a small grin coming to his face. And besides, I can get away with more then him really, I'm at the top of my game, and he doesn't really bother with the small crimes I commit, he's near the top and as such, he's always being watched, heck, even I've got a guy watching him, but that's really just in case he slips up in something, I doubt my guy will ever find anything, mainly because he's smart enough to keep his distance. he finished glumly. Bloody military. he muttered under his breath, his tail sweeping erratically from side to side. That reminds me, I've got to find Sylvanas and the others. he glanced sideways at Mystara as he puzzled something over. Wanna come?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sat May 01, 2010 5:15 am

Mystara Hallow

Now Mystara was interested. If she could take Christopher’s word for it (which she probably could, considering how much he was bragging about it), then he had influence, and money. Money. And he seemed like a nice person. Mystara wasn’t greedy, nor was she a thief (unless the situation called for it). But she was somewhat of an opportunist. She took no shame in scrounging or taking charity from other people, or as she liked to call it ‘stealing with permission’. If Chris had money, maybe it was worth her while sticking around him. After all, how often was it she found a nice, friendly rich person who actually took the time to speak with her? Maybe this ‘gentleman thief’ would find it in his kind heart to ‘lend’ a scruffy urchin like herself some of his wealth, or help her out in some other way.

Well it certainly couldn’t do any harm to go with him, she guessed…of course she would stay on her guard, just in case Chris couldn’t be trusted. However as far as she was aware, there was no harm in following this other gato around for a little while. If not for her own personal gain, then out of pure interest. Maybe it was this gato’s age, his confidence, or his comment against the military, but there was something about Chris which faintly reminded Mystara of someone else…just faintly…

However as for his long speech, her expression when he finished was a little blank. “Uh…I have no idea who you’re talking about…but ok,” she said. She shrugged with a little smile. “I don’t really have anything better to do, so sure. I’ll go with you.” She stepped over to Christopher’s side. “But you’re going to have to fill me in a little on what you mean. Who is ‘Sylvanas’? What’s this all about?”
Time Lady

Postby Guardian » Sun May 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Commander Vaco.

The commander glared out into the darkness of the void, looking for the son of a bitch that started this. So lost in his focus and drowning in the amount of meds that his armor was pumping in him, he failed to notice the entrance of the Undead Lord, Eli. He jumped slightly at the Lords touch, but calmed once he realized who it was.

"Over my head, my Lord?" asked the commander with a sight grin. "With all due respect, Master Eli, I prefer the term 'minor set back'."

"However," he added in a more serious tone. "Thank you..."

The Commander was grateful that it was the Lord Jack who had responded to his call. Eli seemed more like the wise old professor than a cold, brutal undead that the Lord King and Joker showed. He was honored to stand at his side.

501st Team Black.

Black One was... amused by the AI's somewhat hostile response. It must know something about the 501st that he wasn't aware of. He didn't disagree with the AI. It was taking Sylvanas too long to complete this mission. It was starting to interfere with Black's own mission. Something that took priority over her's. Black was to infiltrate Target Three's base of operation. Target Three was Al'Ganthur Luther. Crime boss, arms dealer, and "suspected" tie to rebel forces. It is believed that a lot of Intel was there, as well as a massive amount of weapons.

However, Command redirected them. Vaco wanted Sylvanas and these... suspected terrorists to perform three assassinations, instead of arrests. He assumed part of the reason was that the individuals that shot the gunship down was after the two that she captured. Sneaking them away from the rest of the unit might have kept attention on the downed ship.

But what was the purpose of matching a highly trained (although wounded) sniper with three suspected terrorists? That didn't matter to much to him. It was that the Lieutenant Commander redirected their Dark Ops mission to babysitting. She was the bitch at Commander who took over when Vaco couldn't, and since the commander had his Assault armor modified to command in field, it was unusual for her to take over.

"I agree with you MIR," he responded. Black One knew he heard the unit before, but couldn't remember where. It had something to do with the Lord Jack. It was either spying on them, which was a disappointing gesture, or after whatever the hell was on the roof. "Sylvanas isn't my mission. My duties lie else where. We are here to help you if you need it, although I doubt you need us."

He checked and linked the video feed that Two was sending him to MIR. It was the events that was occurring between Chris and the unidentified Gato. Black Two was beautifully hidden. Combining the stealth technology with contrasting shadow, light, and the falling rain rendered him impossible to find. Black One hoped that the gesture would... create some trust, or at least ease the hostilities.

Black One reached down and keyed his status light three times. Giving the signal to the rest of Team Black to move in. Orders or not, the Commander was his Lord, not some bitch who thought she could replace him. He also toyed with the idea of removing the protection status that the 501st gave Chris. He and Black Two could provide Jazz, Jessica, and Sylvanas with transport. Not to mention that they could capture the two... but this new Gato was different. Something that might be of value to the Empire.

Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing