Forever Endless: Fabella (IC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Forever Endless: Fabella (IC)

Postby Unlimited » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

(OoC can be found here)

In the year [μ]- εyλ 2000, the planet "Exspes", once a peaceful planet filled with life and advanced technology is now under the control of an evil empire known as "Inamabilis". A powerful empire that descended from the sky within their incredibly large spaceship carrying destructive power. In a matter of seconds, terror spread from one location to another as the empire's might crushed the peoples homes and families. With only a handful of survivors left, Inamabilis offered them a choice: to either live under their rule or suffer a painful death. In the end, the survivors had no choice but to live under the empire's rule. Soon after, Inamabilis begun to build six enormous reactors in multiple locations to extract the planets energy for their own purpose, no one knows what their using the energy for. The year is now [μ]- εyλ 2009, nine years has past since the empire's rule and now the planet "Exspes" is dying. With only mouths to spare, a group of people formed together in order to overthrow the empire and free the planet's people from the shackles of fear. They call themselves..."Indolentia".
Last edited by Unlimited on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Memento mori

Re: Forever Endless: Fabella (IC)

Postby Lemon » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 am

Firaam has already entered the city, and has been lurking in the dark alleys for quite some time.
"Finding the resistance will be hard, but my sources tell me their main camp is under the city." Suddenly he noticed Inamabilis grims passing near. He quickly climbed atop of a small building. I have to be more careful, who knows what the Inamabilis has in store here. He gazed upon the mighty city Someone has to be out there, someone with connections. Firaam jumped to a balcony, and then gently leaped on the ground, followed by a quick dash to the next alley.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 pm

{Thomas Leoheart}

_Gia Planta_ Base

A knight of golden armor was strolling through a hallway filled with black armored soldiers armed with either swords or machine guns. The knight's armor clanked and clunked loudly as he moved, his armor gleamed like the morning sun. As this knight passed by each soldier with red goggles, they would stand at attention with their weapons. It was obvious that the knight was their commanding officer. Suddenly, a soldier ran up to the knight and bowed before him with a knee and a fist touching the ground. “ Lord Leoheart, Lord Cloud wishes to speak with you in your private chamber.” The grim soldier reported.

With his right hand, the golden knight gestured to the grim solider to stand. “ Rise, Grim Knight, I shall without haste speak to him.” The gold knight replied. He then walked passed, but before leaving the bowing soldier, Leoheart asked him a question “ By the way, have the components for Sigma Supreme, arrived?” The solider stands and responses as if his life depended on it “ Yeeeee..Yes, Lord LeoHeart, its being installed in the R&D department as we speak.” As the knight walked further away, he muttered “Excellent.”

At the end of the hallway, taking a right at the next corner, Thomas arrives. He stands in front of his chamber's door for a moment, the door suddenly slides open. The chamber has sand colored stone floors and walls, but as Thomas Leoheart enters the room, writing starts appearing. In the center of the room, a circle forms as Thomas Leoheart knees in the middle. Another circle is drawn on the wall in front of Thomas and an image of another armored knight starts to appear.

“ What is it, you wish to speak about, Lord Cloud?” Thomas questioned.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Unlimited » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm

~Striding Cloud~

The Cursed Lands - inside an active reactor - Observation Room

The sound of the reactor, the soldiers patrolling the area...
That was all the things Cloud could hear and see from his seat. If he could still feel, he would find them very annoying. 'My name is Cloud. Striding Cloud. It's a pleasure meet you.' Cloud begun to think back to the time when he was still human. He could still remember the very moment when he first met her. The moment when a girl was being assaulted by a gang of thugs.

“ What is it, you wish to speak about, Lord Cloud?” The voice from the screen next to Cloud's left side suddenly interrupted him. His memories about that moment were quickly scattered into little pieces. "I told you never to refer to me by that weakings name again, Queen" Cloud spoke with a menacing dark voice without even facing the screen. His only wish was to forget that name, but it always finds a way back to him.

After a moment of silence, Cloud spoke again while staring out the Observation Room's glass window. "The reactor in the Forest of Memories is still inactive. The team I sent are currently M.I.A. I need you to investigate this matter with whatever means necessary." Cloud ordered. He continues to stare outside the window, but then he slowly turns his head towards the screen next to him. "Are the rumours true, there are those who oppose us?" Cloud questions Queen as he stares at him with his glowing, piercing red eyes. Eyes which could be seen even though they're deep inside the dark helmet. It's as if he's trying to look directly into Queen's soul. A look which can send shivers down anyones spine.
Last edited by Unlimited on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Memento mori

Postby Jasthn » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:27 pm

"Would you like a fruit? You seem tired." Jessica held down a red fruit to Jazz, who had been holding his head, looking at a map of their destination.

"Thank you. but I’m fine for now. Is there any place particular you would like to visit in Gia Panta? It’ll be my treat.” Jazz had his elbow resting on his knee, and his head resting on his hand. “Because I’ll take you somewhere before we get our next assignment.”

Aw... How sweet! Jessica had clapped her hands together, smiling cheerfully and jumping up and down. I would just like to go to the store to get a new jacket.

"Alright, I'll pay for it then. But we need to get going though, or we'll miss meeting." Jazz begun to stand up, and headed towards the door, and opened it up. They’ll really get on us for being late again.” Jazz begun to laugh turning to look at Jessica who was smiling. “Come on littleness! Onwards to Gia Panta!”
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Gigafist » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Banril Forgefire

Banril walked the streets of Gia Planta with a mechanical spider by his side, which was about as big as him, when he saw a blur go running into a nearby alley. I wonder if he’s part of the resistance, thought Banril as he quickly followed after whatever it was. “Excuse me,” he yelled, trying to get it’s attention, “You wouldn’t happen to be looking for the resistance would you?”

Postby Lemon » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:42 pm

~Firaam Dwin'anea~

I've been spotted! Firaam turned quickly, drawing his bow at the same time. As he took a closer look at his chaser, he realized that it wasn't a Grim. He prepared to fire a arrow none the less. "Who are you? And what do you want with me?"

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Christopher walked through the masses, calmly eating an apple and pickpocketing anything he liked the look off, he'd collected a couple of watches, a necklace, a ring, three wallets and someones shoes, that had been a challenge. Bored, bored, bored, perhaps I should to that meeting after all. They did ask for me, but I don't really like the idea of having to be away so long, maybe if nothing better comes along. Chris took another bite of his apple as his left hand quickly darted out and pulled out another wallet. Chris inspected the interior of it, ignoring the wild angry accusations of his victim. 500, not bad. Christopher would always steal money when he went out to town, he only used his own for serious purchases.

Ahh, I'm glad I decided to come here for that business trip, Not only did I finish that hostile takeover but this town always has such wonderful toys in it Chris then noticed the two humans going into the clothes store, taking note of how happy they seemed to be. Huh..Wonder what that's like, I can't remember the last time I met someone that made me smile like that...Anyway, as my code says, good warriors = high raise job = rich pickings. Might have to be careful though, those are big guns. Chris followed the pair while keeping his distance from them.
Last edited by MQuinny1234 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Gigafist » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:49 pm

-Banril Forgefire-

Banril held his hands up hoping to show that he wasn't a threat. "I'm B-B-Banril," he said, with a stutter, "And I was just wondering if you were looking for the Indolentia base. If you are I can show you the way."

Postby Lemon » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm

~Firaam Dwin'anea~

Firaam smiled at a sight of the stranger stuttering. Is this luck, or faith? Perhaps both. As he walked to the stranger, he put away his bow and raised a hand to show he's friendly. "My name is Firaam" he said while he reached his hand out. "So you know where the Indolentia base is. Mind taking me there? I assure you I'm no spy, or in any alliances with the Inamabilis. But if you have any doubts, feel free to put a blindfold over my face" He laughed at the last part.

Postby Kemious » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 pm

"The city of Gia isn't as impressive as one would think." Militnus complained to himself as he wondered aimlessly through the various alleyways. There was no agreement or disagreement and it took him a while to remember the fact that he was alone, and had been for the last day, sending his companions back to their realm.

Sighing in dismay Militnus scratched his head in mild embarrassment. "I guess Its been a while since I've flown sole for more than a couple of hours." While he was doubtful that he was very famous he had no doubt that his familiars would be almost instantly recognized for their crimes against the empire and while he had heard of the rebellion being station here he didn't want to chance the information being wrong.

They were the whole reason why he had come here in the first place. But he hadn't put enough foresight into it. He had just assumed that it would be just as plain as day.... In retrospect it wasn't. Asking was a big no no. Anyone could simply lead him into the hands of the Inamabilis without a second thought.

His eye's ran over a bar. Perhaps. Alcohol always loosened people's lips. Perhaps there he'd find his answer
Last edited by Kemious on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 am

{Thomas Leoheart}

_Gia Planta_ Base _

“ Yes, and their activity has been at minimal for the time being. Which is why I'm concerned.” Thomas said as his answer to the rebels. Thinking about the reports he asked about since he's been stationed here, Thomas looked at those glowing eyes of the joker and then mentioned “Also I've noticed that the general population in Gia Planta, has sporadically increased and decreased in an abnormal way. Over the time, I've been here.“ There is no strain in his muscles, his kneeing could last for hours. “Therefore, I have to assume, my lord, the rebels might have a base here, and that they will make a big move very soon.” He continued.

“ Gia Planta, would be an ideal spot to have a base due our transportation capabilities.” He stated to make his assumption based on fact rather than gut feeling.There was a slight pause. Thomas wanted to choose his next word carefully. “... Lord, I would like to humbly request that you let me, let the rebels achieve their goal.” He asked. The request was very strange, which is why Thomas added “ I like to know what their after so that I can crush their hope.”
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Gigafist » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:59 am

-Banril Forgefire-

Banril breathed a sigh of relief when Firaam put his bow away, and shook his hand. “Although it’s against my better judgment I will not blindfold you,” he said as he walked out of the alley, “And don’t worry about the grims,” he said, indicating the mechanical spider that waited at the alley entrance, “Should they attack my pet here can take care of them. Now let’s get going to the base, shall we.”

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:12 pm

{Gia Panta, Indolentia HQ, Comm Room}

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ!!"

The various personnel all looked up from their monitors for a moment, blinking at the loud announcement of annoyance. They just sighed and returned to work upon seeing who it came from. "Raph... Really, you guys get to go out and have fun while I'm stuck watching the place alone? What kind of deal is that? Hmmmmm?" The leather-clad, furball that was Alexander Remour merely crossed his arms. He growled and glared at the large screen before him while he sat in his cushioned chair. His red and orange hair and mane fluffed and puffed around him amidst his yellow fur on his arms, legs, ears, and tail.

"Gomen... Er... Apologies, Alex. But you really made a mess last time you went out spotting with a unit. You can't just leave your team to be a decoy while you go running off to do things yourself..." The armored figure spoke. His entire form was cased in a thick shell of the majestic metal, covering Raphael from head to toe with silver and blue. He leaned a tall and lean axe into his right hand, the pole resting on the ground while he held the bladed top. "Besides, we're not out for combat. You'd just run off pulling your usual assassinate-and-beat methods... Really, for one so stealthy, you do have a tendency to jump into the thick of things."

Alex's eyes glared wide at Raphael, left eye twiching under his thick eyebrow. "... Next I see you, Raph, I'm gonna punt that tin head o' yours..." He closed his eyes and uncrossed his arms, looking around the room. "... Hel still not called in with your bunch?" His expression turned serious as he looked back toward his armored friend.

".... Sadly, no... His team has given word that they're still safe waiting for his return. But he ordered them to wait and stay back while he searched the base of Devil's Lair for any routes up that we could use later... Frankly, I know he wouldn't actually try to investigate the place on his own without knowing anything of what's inside. But he's worried me with his recent interest in the place..." Raphael sighed under his helmet, made all the clearer as his voice bounced around under the metal. "Look, I have to cut the transmission soon. We have to stay moving, otherwise the patrols are going to notice a singal being trasmitted... I'll notify you once we have a new position."

"Right..." Alex nodded and jumped to his feet. "Just watch yourself. Don't need you getting newbies killed around Heaven's temples... Who knows what kinda blasphemy you'd unleash around those ruins?" He chuckled a bit at the thought. "Just fill in these hacker boys when you get settled again. I gotta go make sure the guard teams get switched out." He turned and waved his tail at the screen, starting to walk up the short steps toward the door leading out from the rows of seated communications experts. "Later..."

"Adois." Was the only reply before the armored man was gone and the room's lights switched automatically from their dim setting.

===={Entrance under the sewers}

A team of four stood in wait, yawning as the door behind them slowly opened after a heavy, metal lock was released. "About time... Guessing the Top Cat was calling Sir Raphael again..." One stated as the four fresher men stepped out into the damp, dark tunnel lined with electric lamps down its length.

"Yeah. Apparently the commander's still not back... Been near that cursed volcano for three days now." The four tired guards strolled past and through the dimly lit doorway toward the next door into the base. The trapped set of submachine guns lining the corner walls of the hallway they'd made were wired into the doors, making sure that only one was opened at any time so as to keep back any enemy that managed to find them. The new watch then took up their places sread out around the entrance, crouching and hiding behind barrels and in gated tunnels from the sewers where rain surplus leaked into the passage.
Demon of Elru

Postby Lemon » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:51 pm

~Firaam~

Firaam followed Banril. He glared at the mechanical spider "Interesting design, did you make him?" As he observed the aoratos for a while, a thought struck him Hm, he's either way to trusty, or he's Inamabilis. I'll have to get him into a trap. Firaam started walking faster, and as he went past Banril, he gazed into his eyes "Tell me, I'm quite interested, what is your position in the Indolentia?" He put his hand on his dagger in a comely way, to avoid suspicion.

Postby Gigafist » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 pm

-Banril Forgefire-

“Yes I designed it myself using living spiders as models for different parts for it. For instance I used the forest wolf spider for ideas for the cephalothorax.” Answered Banril, when Firaam started to pick up the pace, and looked him in the eye. “I guess you can say I’m something of a s-s-sergeant, although I’ve never lead anything bigger than a hunting party back in Occultus." answered Banril, as he pulled an apple out of one of the pouches on his belt. “Want one?” he asked, pulling out a second one with his other hand, as he eyed Firaam’s hand go to his dagger. "Or did you mean am I with or against Indolentia?" he asked, a little unsure, if he was answering the question right, "If that is the case then I am with Indolentia. No matter what trials await I will face them as best as I can."

Postby Lemon » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm

~Firaam Dwin'anea~

Firaam started laughing. He raised his hand from the dagger and took the apple. "That was a trap question, I wanted to see your response. If you were Inamabilis, you wouldn't reply, you would just try to kill me. Your answer made me sure that you were part of the resistance."
He took a bite out of the apple. Lets go on, shall we?

Postby Jasthn » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 pm

{Gia Panta}

"The size of this gate never seizes to surprise me.” Jazz walked through the gate of Gia Panata, looking at the massive buildings surrounding him. “Where shall we go then milady?” Jazz turned around towards Jessica, making a bow in the process.

"Oooh.... How about there! Or maybe there! Oh... it's so hard to choose!" She was spinning and walking at the same time, almost as if she were dancing. "How about here? I always like the selection here. They have such interesting things." She was pointing at a store with several huge glass windows in exotic fashions. "This is where I got my last jacket, so I can trust them to have another good one. How about it Jazz?"

"Yeah, sure. I guess I’ll browse their inventory as well." Spencer began to open the door, with an overly polite manner for his sister.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Unlimited » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:19 pm

~Striding Cloud~

Cloud continues to stare at Queen with his red eyes, he wasn't certain if he should allow Queen have his way. Although the existence of an enemy alliance does seem troublesome to Inamabilis, he knows very well that no matter who the enemy is, they cannot win. "Request denied." Cloud said with a deep voice after slowly turning his head away from the screen.

Before he could allow Queen to say anything, he immediately switches the screen off without a single delay. As he stares out of the Observation Room's glass window once more, Cloud suddenly remembers a moment where an old friend said something similar. 'Request denied, lover boy. If you want this letter delivered to her, I suggest you do it yourself.
Memento mori

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 am

Christopher calmly followed the pair, calmly observing them with his calm, green, cats eyes. He had to admit he found the girl adorable about how she seemed to get so excited about all the shops, and it was nice to see there were still fellow gentlemen around. He noticed them going into the La Redoute, one of the few shops he didn't have any dealings with. He looked down at his own dark clothes, then he looked around at the crowds and frowned slightly. Hmm, I never was very good with clothes, perhaps I should get a tailor. Maybe that's why people keep trying to rob me. Christopher said aloud as he looked in his wallet. It's amazing how much money some of those thieves have, and how they never seem to think that they'ld be robbed either. He pondered this for a second, before shrugging and quickly catching up to them.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:26 pm

[}Argos, riding somewhere in the Cursed Lands{]

They rode through the storm of wind swept earth, making haste toward their destination unknown, led in the front of the three man formation by the Grey Knight of Dusk, a sword on his belt and a rifle on his back. To his left rode an elf of weak physical design, his muscles straining even to keep his motorcycle in check. To the Twilight Stalker's right, the ever trigger happy human, her sleek, strong build strapped to the teeth with various small arms with a few combat daggers here and there. Together they travelled into the sheet sands before them.

Soon a shape began to form through the haze, its lines still blurred. "We've found it." Argos whispered into the comm-link in his mask.

"Affirmative. I can sense a powerful undead residing with the structure." replied a male voice, wrought with static from the storm.

A beatifully wild and feminen voice came over, squeeling with glee. "Shall we go in guns blazing?" she asked excitedly.

"What have I told you about shrieking over the intercom, or at all for that matter?" came the voice of Argos. "But yes, we will, or at least you will. Archonin, you stay with the transports and chanel through me. I'll find the rear entrance and search for this undead. I believe it may be the Joker. He was stationed at this reactor last I 'checked' the data base."
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Unlimited » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:28 pm

~Striding Cloud~

Cloud continues to stay seated while looking out of the glass window, He couldn't remember what that girl's name was. Was she a friend or a someone unimportant? Cloud just couldn't remember. "Why... can I not remember?" He slowly stands up from his seat and takes a few steps forward, continuing to ponder through his memories as he stands like a statue. "What... became of her?"

Cloud searches through his memories like it was a maze, each time he takes a turn around a corner he always finds a dead end. "Hm..." He wasn't willing to give up that easily, he doesn't want to stop searching until Cloud has found what he is looking for.
Memento mori

Postby Jasthn » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 pm

"Ah!... What should I get? A light hooded jacket? Or a new pair of jeans? This is so hard to choose!" Jessica was lifting a pair of jeans, and a light hooded jacket, one in each hand, trying to decide. "What do you think Jazz?"

"How should I know? I'm not the girl. And besides, it's your choice on what you want." Jazz was sitting on a box of clothes that needed to be put on the shelves, watching his sister trying to decide on what to buy. "Well, you'll know where to find me when you're done choosing." Jazz began to walk towards the men’s section of the store, as he opened up his wallet; pulling out a credit card from the business he was in. "They said to use it. I'm sure they won't care if it's just some clothes." chuckling as he continued to walk down the aisles.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 am

[}Argos, patiently planning, and Straela, revving her engine{]

A single word came across the vox channel, sundering the temporary silence of preparation. "Exicute."

At that, Straela let loose, charging at full speed towards the Reactor's entrance, firing a massive handcannon to clear out anyone infront of the door when she plowed it down. As she dramatically entered the structure, blazing away with two fully automatic hand guns, Archonin was setting up a camp in which he could focus without interruption, hiding in a sand coloured tent.

Already heading off to find the rear entrance, Argos applied a portion of his focus into his armour, cloaking himself before leaving his motorcycle behind, half burried in the sands. He crept swiftly about the place till he found a door. When he checked it for signs of traps, he found that the door was, suprisingly enough, unlocked. The blurred image slowly entered the threshhold, barely opening the door. 'Strange.' he thought, 'Perhaps Straela is doing a better job than usual.'
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Unlimited » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 am

~Striding Cloud~

Cloud continues to ponder through his memories, he could almost hear the sound of that girl's voice as if she was in the room right now. "Cloud... Cloud... It's time to go." If he could still feel, this is where he would cry until he could cry no more.

But suddenly, the sound of an alarm was heard, echoing loudly throughout the underground reactor. As Cloud raises his right arm to activates a communicator on his card system, which is attached to his left arm, the voice of a soldier is suddenly heard. "Lord Joker, we're under attack at the main entrance by a single individual! We have suffered minor casualties! The attacker is arrgghh!!!" The sound of gun fire is easily heard in the background and outside of the Observation Room. Cloud turns off his communicator and slowly lowers his right arm as he continues to admire the view, knowing that a single person cannot succeed in destroying this place when it is crawling with countless soldier.

But during the attack, the single metal door behind Cloud suddenly opens, but Cloud ignores it while having his back facing towards it.
Last edited by Unlimited on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Memento mori

Next

Return to Role Playing