Stoopid RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Stoopid RP

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:06 pm

This is sorta like the bored thread, but in rp form... There's no real story, No rules... just a place to vent with a little twist.
((don't know how successful this is going to be...))
Morbid weirdos are welcome.

Name: Devi
History: a former graphic designer gone lady hobo
Power: can eat a pidgeon whole and mooch with the best of them
Alliance: Skitzophrenic

*sits in the alley way drawing stick figures on the sides of buildings with the grease from an old big mac*
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Re: Stoopid RP

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:17 pm

Name: Smiley
History: Lazy thug with assburgers.
Power: Has more book marked web comics than you will ever read in your life time, and can live of video games and diet coke for a week.
Alliance: Whoever will give him a NRA membership.

*buying a gun*
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:20 pm

Yay a person!

After completing her latest work of art, she feeds the big mac to her pet rat, Pooty. Soon she'll be big enough so that all her hobo friends can come and have themselves a christmas feast.
Until then, she was her only friend. They liked to have tea parties.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:23 pm

*Exits store with illegally purchased colt 45, and a box of ammo for it.*
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:25 pm

Pooty runs off in Smiley's general direction... leaving him to trip over her for she is the size of an obese weasle.

*oh no!*

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:27 pm

Smiley is scared of the raccoon sized rat, and empties the gun's clip into it. Shooting his foot in the process.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:29 pm

O.O *dramatic* NOOOO!!!!
She drops to her knees, tears in her eyes, holding the bleeding Pooty in her arms. "Why???" *Takes a bite out of it* "whyyy..." * chew, chew,sniffle*

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:31 pm

Ties foot up with Big Mac wrapper, and hobbles to hospital.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:32 pm

*she throws the corpse at him* Where do you think you're going...Now you owe me dinner!

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:33 pm

*Reloads the gun*

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:36 pm

"I am immortal you cannot kill meh!" *isn't really*

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:38 pm

*Shoots a hobo* Your dinner Miss.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:39 pm

*falls to the ground, crawls over to him, bites off his kneecap*

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:40 pm

Shebum Devi wrote:*falls to the ground, crawls over to him, bites off his kneecap*

OOC: Smiley or the hobo?

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:40 pm

Name: Mandy
History: Angst Teen
Power: Pyromancy
Alliance: Doesn't care

Mandy walks onto the scene and starts to conjure up some fireballs in here hands and sneers at Smiley. "Stop."

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:41 pm

((I'm the hobo... you're the guy gettin bit)) Thank you kind miss... *tries to nibble on her shoe*

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:42 pm

Shebum Devi wrote:((I'm the hobo... you're the guy gettin bit))

OOC: But I shot a different Hobo?!

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:43 pm

"God, I hate it when cannibals and gun maniacs fight." Mandy throws a fireball at the hobo. "Get off!"
Last edited by Mandy on Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:44 pm

((Oh? what other hobo? O,o I'm confused))
*nibble nibble BOOM*
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:44 pm

*Shoots Mandy and Devi, then reloads gun*

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:45 pm

Mandy deflects the shot at her w/ a firewall. Then shoots a barrage of fireballs at Smiley.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:45 pm

*Dies and turns into a sexy vampire hobo for no reason at all*
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:47 pm

*Runs into alley way*

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:47 pm

Mandy takes a Ka-meh-ha-me-ha stance and fires a huge fireball at the vamp hobo.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:48 pm

*she sneezes and the kamehameha fireball disapates and she runs over to bite smiley and turn him into a vampire hobo*
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Role Playing