Welcome to the Weirdness

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Belwicket » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:21 pm

tonightscake wrote:
Millo wrote:
Sentios wrote:
Guardian wrote:The heck is a change log?

Have you never played any video games?

This isn't a video game though....

O-Or is it...

It's close enough.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Sentios wrote:Have you never played any video games?

Not one that ever used the phrase "change log".
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:51 am

Basically, it's a list of changes and dates of said changes. Aka an update log, patch notes and change log.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Fuck that then.

I'll put the date down that it has updated, but I'm not going to keep a list of changes and alteration down somewhere.

You'll have to bark up a different moderator's tree for that sort of a list.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:54 pm

I mean, I'll make a log when/if I make changes to these rules, but these are a new set of rules really
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Sentios » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Tuor wrote:I mean, I'll make a log when/if I make changes to these rules, but these are a new set of rules really

You say that yet the essence of it boils down to about the same things, hence the joke about the change log.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Exodis » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:22 am

Happy Birthday Lyca! :D
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby PandaBrady » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Hey everyone. I got locked out of my account and Captcha wouldn't work. So, I'm back.

Postby Exodis » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Happy Birthday aj_gatsz! :D
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby MM007 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Wow, it's been almost nine years since I was last in the forums. I'm MM007, and I was surprised to see that my old account even still existed. I GMed an old RP called PPGD RP: Parallels way back when.

Postby Archrival » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:03 pm

Welcome back from the golden age grandad, some of us vets still live but most you'll have never met.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MM007 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I'm also re-reading the old RP, and seeing how much my style has changed in nine years. It's rather interesting looking back, flaws and all.

Postby Archrival » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Improvement is always an interesting read.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Tuor » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Welcome back, I can't say that your name sounds familiar to me, but it's always nice to have old members return.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MM007 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Thanks, Tuor. It's good to be back, and I love that Bleedman's still cranking out comics. Most of my favorite active webcomics are 10-15 years old it seems.

Hmm...the old RP was an okay premise, but my RPing and management still left a lot to be desired. I remember thinking 35 pages was a lot to reach, too. I'd hoped I'd see another Megaville-set RP that was active when I logged in again. Has there simply been no interest in such?

Postby Archrival » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Not really, people have found Original Content or pre-created worlds with original characters much more interesting.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MM007 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Ah, that's too bad. As crude as the one before was, it was fun.

Postby Vegedus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Also, that there just aren't that many active games at the moment. Think we were down to two at one point. We're mainly missing GMs, though, the players are still there.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby MM007 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm

I might actually be willing to GM such a thing if interest existed. I'd have to decide just how tightly bound the the comic it was to be. A bit of time to re-acclimate might be needed first before I did so though. Interests may indeed have changed as stated.

Postby Belwicket » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:40 am

Hi, Mr. Veteran! I'm probably the most childish one here. However, I have a question. How much do you know about Kingdom Hearts?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby MM007 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:03 pm

I'm afraid I've never played Kingdom Hearts. I've played FFVII and some of FFX, and I played some of the old NES and SNES-era Disney games, but never Kingdom Hearts. I understand it as some sort of Disney/Final Fantasy meta-series crossover with some new characters, but I could be wrong.

Postby Sigment » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah, Square and Disney worked together on it, and characters from both groups make appearances.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Sentios » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

We've had at least one RP with that theme and it didn't get too far, it's probably too combat heavy.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Belwicket » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:44 am

Oy, Sig, you seem to know enough about it, mayhaps you can toss in a couple ideas?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Sly » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Is there a Elder Scrolls roleplay out there somewhere and I just don't see it?

If not, I wouldn't mind starting one up is anyone else is interested.
Forums are like rivers that flow through the cities of humanity.

>Art Thread<
Looking Forward.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing