Switch to full style
As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.
Topic locked

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:47 pm

It's all a mix for me. But I've had dreams that were strangely linier. The only dream I've ever been able to remember like that, is one about drinking tea in a oriental temple of some sort, along with a rabbit in a tophat, like Mortimer from Foster's. Both of us turned to know what the fuck was barking out one of a nearvy-screen-doors to the outside. Turned out it was my dog, cause I woke up thinking "WHO THE HELL IS MESSIN UP MY DAMN TEA TIME?"

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:02 pm

I only remember that much because my brother was completely funny in it. I remember my funny and action dreams usually. Plus, I've told so many people I remember it better.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 pm

One time I had a dream I was in toys R us, then all of the sudden the toys attacked me. Next thing I knew, I was raiding huge party in the sky at night, eating all of their Ice cream.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:56 pm

My dreams usually occur with whatever I've been focusing a lot on.

Like the night I read Rainbow Factory. That was such an epic dream.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 pm

I wish my dreams were like that. Then again, I'm glad they aren't. Playing slender right before bed would not be a good idea.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 pm

I remember certain aspects of my stranger dreams.

For instance once I observed a female in my dreams who lived who was constantly interacting with paper objects as though they were their real objects. Like a paper suit case that was actually stuffed with real clothes or paper doors that worked. It wasn't related to read or die in anyway though.

Another time I went from a home deep in the country to the big city in under 10 seconds accompanied by my pet bumblebee. It was normal size. Yet it wore a seat belt. Without being crushed.

Sleep is the best drug, prove me wrong.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 pm

ROFLMAO Sentios, love the pet bumblebee.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 pm

I'd rather raid a party in the sky and eat all of their ice cream.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:47 pm

I had a dream where I was Spiderman and I was battling Freddy Kruger. Through lots of fighting I got stabbed in the leg. As he was ready for the kill, I woke up with my leg asleep. It was awesome/scary.
Another dream I had was when    my family was murdered... yeah, I know: traumatizing.   

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 pm

My dreams often include me falling down from a high area. Sometimes this includes a 1987 Honda Accord with pop up headlights, dark blue paint and a barely working I4 engine.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 am

I think I will go make a dream thread in the spam section.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Zako wrote:My dreams often include me falling down from a high area. Sometimes this includes a 1987 Honda Accord with pop up headlights, dark blue paint and a barely working I4 engine.

Randori wrote:I had a dream where I was Spiderman and I was battling Freddy Kruger. Through lots of fighting I got stabbed in the leg. As he was ready for the kill, I woke up with my leg asleep. It was awesome/scary.
Another dream I had was when    my family was murdered... yeah, I know: traumatizing.   

I've heard it said that if you die in your dreams, you'll actually die. can't say I recall ever dieing in my dreams so I don't know if it's legit.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 pm

It is. When you are killed in your dream, your mind/consciousness is killed as well. This leads to Brain Death, in which your conscious awareness is inactive (dead).

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:26 pm

You need to watch fewer movies.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:47 am

There have been reports of people dying or where they die in their dreams, but it doesn't actually kill them in the physical world. I learned some of this in Psychology during the last semester, but I can't remember too much of it.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:51 am

I learned too about Psychology this semester. Pretty interesting how the mind works.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:00 am

I died in a dream once. It was horrible. Took me to an inescapable game over screen. Except that I woke up. Alive, even. Also:

Dorian wrote:You need to watch fewer movies.

SRSLY

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 pm

I have speant over $600 this week buying a 3DS and a WiiU....welp. That's my paycheck.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:40 pm

.-. Was it worth it?

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:52 pm

For Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate? Which I played Tri on the Wii. You bet your goddamn ass it's going to be worth it.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 pm

But I love my ass D:

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Over $600? I'd say that's a waste.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:55 pm

I just got a 3D TV yesterday. Got plenty of time to play Halo: Anniversary, Batman: Arkham asylum Arkham City, and Assassin's creed 3 all in 3D.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:16 pm

WASTE MY ASS, HAHA. Not when you have a job and little to no debts. One of the many benefits of being in the military. Besides free health-care of course.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:21 pm

I still have time to enjoy childhood.
Topic locked