Switch to full style
As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.
Topic locked

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:30 am

As long as I can snowboard I don't care the condition lol But I guess I prefer it to be snowing slightly, and of course, no wind haha.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 am

Wind makes life a bitch up there. I hate hard snow, when you can feel the ice crystals on the bottom of your board and it feels more like ice boarding. I love fog or snowing conditions with fresh powder. That way when I crash I can usually recover without anyone seeing me.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:43 pm

I remember when I was snowboarding, there was this random gust of wind that caught me off guard and nearly made kme fall off. I recovered, luckily, but found myself about to head into the trees, so I had to fall somehow before I sliced my face by branches and forcefully stopped by a tree.

Fresh power is the best, I agree. It also feels a lot easier to snowboard on the fresh fluffy snow, hence why I like light snow. Maybe this is just me though.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Happy birthday Deena.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 am

Happy Birthday! You are great!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Damn I've been away from here for a long time. How has everybody been?

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Happy Birthday Deena!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm

CrimsonJack wrote:Damn I've been away from here for a long time. How has everybody been?

I think my favorite part about people asking this is that they disappear right after, never to be seen again for moths. Then they show up and ask the same question. Its a vicious cycle of reputation, like one of the many bicycles created by fate.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm

The same question being "how are you?"

I understand exactly what you mean, but from a certain angle, the point is kinda silly.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Your unspecific descriptions lost me. My point is silly, or asking people how they are is silly?

How do you know you aren't the silly one here, or me, or this computer, or that computer, or that guy, or you, or me, or Ro, or the guy on your roof? O.o

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys.c:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm going to assume I inadvertently cause problems and not ask of people unless it is need be. So besides my interruption it seems this place hasn't changed much, the new lay out it quite interesting. The forums are more lively from what I've seen so far.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:09 pm

CrimsonJack wrote:I'm going to assume I inadvertently cause problems and not ask of people unless it is need be.

For the love of Christ. No one has any problems, you weren't doing anything wrong, playful banter is rising.

This is the internet. Please don't take things serious on it. Not everyone jumps down other people's throats, nor should you assume that your mere presence causes offense.

Chill out, relax, have some fun.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 am

hmm

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 am

hmm

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:26 am

hmm

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:30 am

Posts were not posting, and I was curious if it was happening in all forums, haha

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:12 am

hmm

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Whatever you say Doctor House :D anywhoooooo things are crazy.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Is Jay not a likeable mod?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:33 pm

When is the last time you saw him on?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Sometime within 2012, so he still qualifies. :P

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:37 pm

It's for the new mods of 2012, anyways

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:39 pm

OHHHHHHHHH.
I don't pick favorites. (I still voted.)

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:49 pm

So what's up with the new forum setup, I'm iffy on it. More used to the old one myself. I have mixed feelings...
Topic locked