Star Wars KotOR RP SIgn up.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Star Wars KotOR RP SIgn up.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:14 pm

Welcome to A Galaxy Far Far Away, And Long before our own current time.

The Galaxy has been at peace now for several decades, after The Evil Lord of the Sith, Darth Revan had been captured and given a second chance at life. The Sith were hunted down, and were thought to be wiped from the universe.

But Life is Nothing if not unpredictable.

Several Sith academies had survived the Sith Purges, and Even now are growing in power again. They have been striking at seeming random, and there is never a trace to track them by. Only the Jedi have Deciphered that the Sith are on the rise again, through their singular connection to the Force. Only through several Chance encounters have the Jedi seen these new Sith, though many have not returned from those battles.

It has left the Old Republic in Chaos. The Senators fight amongst themselves over how this threat should be dealt with, and many planets have already seceded to join the regrowing Sith Empire. Many of these Planets so far though are planets that belonged to the Sith Empire before anyway, but several new governments also went to them, their governments too young and Inexperienced to know the evil of the Sith. They have fallen for the Cloyed and sweet promises of the Empire, and the ridiculous offers of Power in the Empire for joining.

This is where your story begins.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ok, this is a "Knights of the Old Republic"(KotOR) RP. You create a character and play in the Universe of Star Wars from KotOR.

First Character Sheets:

FORCE (This has special rules, I will explain them below. Not everyone will get to play a Force Wielding Character.)
Name:
Race:
Planet of Origin:
Description: (I.E. Height, Weight, Eye color, Hair color, Clothes, Etc.)
Personality: (Alignment, General Personality traits, etc.)
Equipment: (Weapons, Armor, Items)
Ship: (If you have one, It would make more sense for you to team up with several Characters and you have a ship that belongs to your group.)

Force Wielder Rules
If you want to play as a Jedi, Sith, or Rogue(Gray Jedi), you have to tell me when you create the character.

Create the CS, with the Name Through Personality, but leave off Equipment, and ship. as these will be affected if you get force powers.

The Force is Random, and you have a chance of getting force powers. this is to prevent having thirty people with force powers, and no normal people to play them off of.

After you find out if you have them or not, you can finish out your character with the Edit button, filling in the left over fields.

Ship Rules:
You have to land at the Spaceport if a planet has one, or the planet will take it as an invasion or scouting FOR an invasion. this is just standard Procedure.

Like I said above, not Everyone can afford their own spaceship. It's going to make more sense if you and the others players form a group and have a ship for all of you, than all of you having your own ship.

So come on in and get to creatin'!

Added after 20 minutes:

Be reasonable with your ages. You can't be a Master warrior at 18.

Weapons List: (IF you have the Name of a particular Weapon please use it. But Do tell us what Class it is in.)

Lightsabres (Restricted to Jedi, and People who have been dedicated to learning how to use it correctly this is where the age thing comes in.)
Vibro-Weapons (-Blades, -Sabres, -Knives, -Maces, -Sword Etc.)
Hand Blasters
Light Repeating Blasters (Example would be the Stormtrooper rifles.)
Medium Repeating Blasters
Heavy Repeating Blasters (Example would be Ordo's Blaster from KotOR)
Grenades of all types (Sonic, Concussion, Fragmentary, Incindiary, Plasma, Sticky or "Goo", and Thermal Detonators.)
Planted Explosives (Permacrete Detonators, Satchel charges, "Set" bombs of all types.)

And of course, Ship Weapons...
Plasma Lasers, Lasers, TurboLasers, Ion Cannons, Plasma Torps, Quantum Torps, Proton Torps (Those last two are restricted for being experimental in this day and age. but they do exist.)
Wing Blasters, Blaster turrets, Droid turrets(In Plasma, Laser, and Ion cannon Varieties...) Etc.
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Re: Star Wars KotOR: The Years of Expansion

Postby Verec » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:30 pm

Force:no
Name:Gomas Secura
Race: Twi'lek
Planet of Origin: Ryloth
Description: Height 1.75 meters, weight 90 Kg, eye color red, Hair color N/A, skin color blue, Clothes combat armor, and warrior's garb(loincloth and ...wel I forgot).
Personality: Affiable, honest, forthcoming, and accepting of others. dirrect and often prone to chose a direct path. Has no real malice, but is very professional when it comes to weapons, as he is a weapons master. He is also quite honorable, and prefers to associate with other direct personalities. He has a family on Ryloth, his wife, son aged 26 and two daughters, 23 and 21 respectively. He deeply regrets every moment not with them.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Re: Star Wars KotOR RP SIgn up.

Postby Prof_Iridium » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:39 pm

Force: Nope.

Name: Inyua
Race: Twi'lek
Planet of Origin: Ryloth

Description: A white female twi'lek dancer with red spots and beautiful purple eyes. Her clothes vary depending on the occasion, but she is usually in her normal Twi'lek slave clothing and headgear. (More descriptive when I actually figure out what this is)

Personality: She is very calm and patient, but extremely obedient towards her master. She is ready to perform at a moment's notice, even if her body aches and she feels like she cannot move another step. She gives everything her all and is completely faithful and kind. She also has a slight talent of empathy..which she only uses to cool her master's temper.

Equipment: She doesn't usually have a weapon, since she's not permitted. But she is extremely agile with a bowstaff, and can fire a pistol if needed.
http://laurean.deviantart.com/
Everyone dies, it's creepy when they don't.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.

Postby rameses » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:27 pm

i would like to play as a Sith if its at all possible,
ill wait to list character specifics until i know that its ok that i be a sith or whatever, but i will list a couple of things then edit when nescesary,

Force Powers: No (Sorry Rameses)
Name:
race:human
POO(XD planet of origin...):Coruscant
(o.o thats all i feel i can list without a definite history, so whenevers conveniant Hasegawa Rayven,)
((incidentially, is it ok if i refer to you as HR?))
Im afraid I just dont have the motivation to be a Psychobilly...
(A shiny dime for whomever gets it.)

Postby Wizard » Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:41 pm

I'll join if there aren't, like, 5 Sith, 'cos they're supposed to be extinct. :unsure:

Postby rameses » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:09 pm

(NOTE:ive decided not to participate in this rp, its not the circumstance of my lack of force powers, merely that im in too many rps already and need to focus on the ones im already in, i apologize for his waste of bandwidth,)
Im afraid I just dont have the motivation to be a Psychobilly...
(A shiny dime for whomever gets it.)

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:44 pm

Well, As I've stated above Wizard, Force Powers are being determined Randomly through my own selection process. and Possibly a few handpicked ones if we don't have enough.

As for being Extinct, People only "thought" they were extinct. Several "ACADEMIES" suvived. That a good sized army of Sith Trainees.

That's Fine rameses. Man, I thought this RP would get better notice than this.

I'm going to open up three Force Slots. First come First serve. One slot per personality type. Rogue is the in-between, and is not welcomed by either the Sith OR the Jedi. If you play a rogue, the Sith will want to either kill you or recruit you, and the Jedi will want you to turn away from your so-called "Path to darkness"

Normal:
Gomas Secura (Twi'lek)
Inyua (Twi'lek)

Force:
Sith:

Jedi:

Rogue:

Postby Wizard » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:00 pm

If it's okay with you, I'll join later with a bounty hunter of some sort. ^_^

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:47 pm

I'd like to play as a
padawan(jedi in training).

FORCE :his force ability's are strong,
hes good with force fields and that shock a
bility wher he trows thunder at you,he also has mind controll,basicly hes mastered
all the basic element's,he seeks to master his healing ability's...
but sometimes he will accidently see the future,he also has force medatation

Name: Sith Alcun
Race:(human)
Planet of Origin:Dantooin
Description: (5'9, 150 ibs, eyes:red, hair:black,padawan robe)
Personality: (good, he is a true born
human with force ability's,but he wants to be a jedi
and save the galaxy,no one no why he is trying to be a jedi knight..but he's always nice and is always ready to help some one.)
Equipment:Blue lightsaber.
Last edited by DAISUKE NIWA on Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:40 pm

I'd like to be a rogue, but that's just preference since one, I've rarely done evil and two, my honorable characters sound like retards. Nor would I be a good teacher for the most part, but I can probably pull off sounding like it, for a while.

FORCE: Is very well a master of the basics of the force and has even gone off to finding other ways for using the force. The first and only thing he found and practiced on is what he called force breaking. By using his notable telekinesis skills hold and effect individual atoms of certain matter, he can rip the atoms apart from each other, seemingly making it disappear into nothing. Doing this took him many years of practicing and even more practicing after making it battle worthy. The ability has vast and extremely negative limitations, especially in the range category. One, he has to be touching or ALMOST (like a few nanometres away) the place from which he wishes to do this to. Also, it only affects an area roughly the size of a perfect sphere 1 cm in diameter. Though he has trained to such an extent, that he can do it as quickly as he touches. So he can literally tap you on the shoulder, and the shoulder will blow apart, with no traces of anything originally there.
He's also well versed in using the force to heal.

Name: Derris Mayt
Race: Human
Planet of Origin: Datooine
Description: Standing at 6'0". 240 pounds. His eyes are of the plain dark brown, along with black hair. He wears what looks like a basic garb, grey (The ones pretty much everyone wears, all the jedis, and quite a lot of other people. His hair goes all the way down to his waist and is tied up in a long braid.
Personality: He usually never constantly sides with just one side, and prefers to only temporarily aid the side he feels benefits the ones he cares for and himself the most, usually meaning the side of good. He is an easy going guy, pretty fond of the ladies and prefer to work under his own orders. Would most likely work as a mercenary, unless he's on a self made mission.
Equipment: His lightsaber. The light saber is of a green variant, but the shade of green seems much darker then it's regular Jedi counter parts. The lightsaber's handle is a really nice silver colour and features a strange edition. Attached to it, is a small blaster compartment with pistol firing ability and rate. Meaning, that he can also use his light saber as a pistol.
Last edited by Jay on Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:29 pm

Ok Jay, I'm giving you the Open Rogue Slot, that Leaves us with a Jedi Slot and a Sith Slot open.

Daisuke, In this RP, The Sith Race does not exist anymore. They were an Ancient Race that had access to the force, but their entire race was absorbed by the Evil force users, to the point where no actual Purebred Sith are alive anymore. I should have given you a Race list, but I thought it would have been too long. I'll try that here.

Normal:
Gomas Secura (Twi'lek)
Inyua (Twi'lek)

Force:
Sith:

Jedi:

Rogue:
Derris Mayt (Human)

Race List:
http://mobz.org/starwars/list,races

I'm lazy. Here's a List of Races from Star Wars. You have to be approved on any race other than Twi'lek, Human, Droid, Wookie. (Since I have to remember if they are part of the Republic from KotOR...)

Not allowed at all are Nohgri and Yuuzhan Vong.

Reasons,
1 Nohgri: The nohgri were not discovered until Vader Landed on the Nohgri Homeworld by accident.

2 Yuuzhan Vong: The Yuuzhan Vong have not come to this galaxy yet, and will not for several more Millennia. About 5000 years to be more precise.

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:31 pm

Sorry fixed it.
As i walk trough school im ready for anything/oh no i forgot about the exams.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:32 pm

I should add that the Ancient Race of Sith were NOT Human. If I remember correctly, They were Barely Humanoid.

You have to have a Planet of Origin, Even if no one knows what it is.

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:32 pm

Ok how'bout now.

Postby Verec » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:42 pm

Ithorian, Aqualish, and Trendashan were all very much active in the galexy at this point. Duros were spread far across the galaxey as well at this time. Rodian hunters have left their homeworld as well.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:44 pm

Normal:
Gomas Secura (Twi'lek)
Inyua (Twi'lek)

Force:
Sith:

Jedi:
Alcun Sith (Padawan Knight)

Rogue:
Derris Mayt (Human)

I would suggest coming up with a better name Daisuke, but as for the Basic Character, It's good. I'm putting you into play as a Padawan Knight, you'll have just recently passed your trials of Knighthood, but are still apprenticed to a Master of the New Dantooine Academy

As for training, Force Users have several Levels (These Obviously apply only to Proper Jedi/Sith, as the rogues are not Organized.

Force Adept/Sith Trainee (No Training at all. Just Accepted into an Academy)
Padawan Learner/Sith Trainee (Newly apprenticed)
Padawan Knight/Sith Apprentice (Has passed trials of Knighthood But is still apprenticed.)
Jedi Knight/Sith Apprentice (Has completed the Apprenticeship, and possibly taken on a Padawan of their own.)
Jedi Master/Sith Lord (Fully Fledged Jedi Master/Sith Lord)

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:40 pm

And how would I figure out my Force powers? I'm not exactly well versed in them.

Postby Wizard » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:57 pm

Save the Sith spot! I'll post me character tomorrow!

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:27 pm

Who's my master,do you want me to be my characters master.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:34 pm

It'll be one of the Schools Resident Masters. an NPC that I will probably have control over, but they don't leave the planet,

For an Example, You will be sent as their Representative If they need something done off planet. Since you HAVE passed the Knighthood trials, you can be seperated from your master without Problems. (This is to explain how you are still apprenticed but you are able to be seperated. Kinda the same Idea as Darth Maul or Darth Tyrannus being Sent out to do stuff by Darth Sidious.)

Incidentally, You will be starting on the Rebuilt Dantooine Daisuke.

As for the Two Twi'leks, and The Rogue Jedi, You can pick your starting planets.

the Five I know of from the first one are Tatooine, Dantooine, Kasshyyk, Korriban, and Manaan.

Of course, Coruscant is there. and the Yavin System, and Ryloth of course.

I'll post more as I get more information.
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:24 pm

Jay wrote:And how would I figure out my Force powers? I'm not exactly well versed in them.

;)

And I think he'll be on... Tatooine then.

Postby Verec » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:09 pm

Ryloth is a harsher planet than even Tattoine, which is considered a summer resort by some Twi'leks. It orbits dangerously close to it's red sun, and is only habitable in the terminous between it's night and day sides. the planet is entirely de spun, with the same side always being the dayside and the other eternally night. Heatstorms that boil out of the deserts can kill anyone, even a Jedi deep in trance is vulnerable to the shear heat. The harsh climate has led to a certain mentality among the natives, that it is better to ride out danger than to actively resist it. Still a few native warriors are amoung the galaxey's best.
Cities and starports are built inside mountains, fortified so heavily that it is doubtful that the fleet of the Republic could bring the roofs down. The citties are the only settlements on the planet.

Postby Gias » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:10 pm

Mandalorian armor, can I have it? =O
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:57 pm

If your a Mandalorian I guess. But The Mandalorians are a scattered People now. They were Defeated if I remember the Ordo Backstory correctly, and the defeat ended up scattering only a few individuals that survived the defeat.

Postby Verec » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:18 pm

Enogh Mandelorians held on that we saw at least one reminant in Clone wars, remember? So while week as a group individuals would still be powerful.

Next

Return to Role Playing