Hellsing - A true aftermath

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Hellsing - A true aftermath

Postby Gias » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:39 pm

The debut of the hellsing rp. First, here are your starting locations.

Downtown London: A place where anyone, and I mean anyone, could go to have a good time. 'The Night Life' is a popular bar, and there are a few Inns around the area. Anyone can start here.

Vatican City: A holy city, and the place where the Iscariots operate. Anyone assosiated with them and the catholics would start here.

Added after 5 minutes:

Hellsing HQ was now feeling solemn, quiet, and dead. Not many soldiers were left after the battle with Incognito, and tension was still building with the other threat. Ghouls, and false vampire were still being seen, and disposed of accordingly, but the source had yet to be determined. The only clue was the phrase 'Have a happy millennium', as spoken by Valentine before he died. Walter, still unable to find the source of the phrase, was working day and night, as Victoria was away in another part of the country training new units (un till she gets a player).

Alucard sightings were rare, mostly because he wasn't needed at the HQ, so he decided to go out and hunt his own solution... That is unless his master called.
Last edited by Gias on Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Re: Hellsing - A true aftermath

Postby Loud mouth » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:47 pm

darek and Catherine were driving to the Hellsing estate So why were we dispatched here again? Simple, as you now since the Recent incident, there has been an unusual out poor of Freaks coming to the U.S., So to be pro-active about the problem we were sent here. I knew that, I was being sarcastic, I mean seriously they have the former count working for them. True but he's only sent to handle Special cases. thye pulled up to the gate and stopped.

OOC: Red is Catherine, Dark red Is for Darek, these are only temporary until I can think of others to use.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Shockro » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:52 pm

Kidoh woke up after the unconciousness wore off. He looked around. Blood and bodies were everywhere. He stood up and took off the uniform, showing his normal clothes he left on normally. He had sustained minor injuries, only a cut to the cheek and a blow to the head, which had caused his unconciousness. He walked calmly out of the room, but in his head very paranoid. he wasn't sure if the battle had been won or lost. There was none of his companions left alive in the room, and there was no sounds left that echoed were he was. He wiped some blood off of his lip and kept walking.

Postby Loud mouth » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:50 pm

Darek handed the letter They're boss had told them to give to get in, "We're from Deathshead Cross and were here to discuss the recent chain of incidents, The guard contacted the security inside to check.

Added after 3 hours 23 minutes:

OOC Wow, slow day.

Postby Cascade » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:17 pm

(I'm assuming you approved my character. ^_^')
It was a quiet day.
"Ah, I can relax like this today."
Sebastian leaned back in his chair in his comfortable London appartment. He felt an itch tingling in the back of his head. "I like overcast days like this"he murmured to himself."It's great because I can go outside and wear a coat if it is too cold, and perhaps if it is not that cold but raining as well as overcast, well then I can simply stay inside. I like choices." The itch became an irritating tingling, like some strange creature was tugging on the section between his spinal cord and his brain. He felt a strange dampness in the corner of his left eye. "Damn, is it dinner time already?"he thought. Sebastian rose to his feet and slowly swayed over to the freezer.
In a short amount of time, Sebastian had filled his glass with a crimson liquid. The thin substance tasted acrid and bitter as it chewed its way down his throat. "*gghhk!*" He choked down his gagging instinct as it filled his throat. Suddenly, it didn't taste so bad anymore, almost sweet. He wiped the corner of his lips, put on his heavy walking coat and made for the door. Today was going to be a good day...

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:32 pm

Fingers interlocked with eachother, deep in thought, a small cigar in two fingers, Intergral sat silent in her room. The smoke from her small cigar danced steadily abover her.
There were random files and images of corpses and ghouls littered her desk. What is it now...? I thought we took care of that problem... There must be something more to this. But what...? A bit of knocking came at her door breaking her train of though, even though it wasn't really going anywhere. "Yes, you may enter..." Spoken in a deep, stern british tone.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Loud mouth » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:42 pm

Darek and Catherine were waitng at the gate for clearance So as I was saying once this jobs done I'm thinking we'd take a vacation, paris maybe. Nah the waiters are stuffy, don't get me started on the french themselves. Point taken, however there is Jim Morrisons Grave, beside it's always fun to see the look on a fenchies face when they find out that you know french and you understood every word they said. Points taken. the guard was staring surprised that these people were possible Vampire hunters.

Postby Shockro » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:02 am

Kidoh strolled on down to the bottom floor and left the building. He sighed and collapsed near it, in a sitting position. He smiled and looked over to see who was entering.

Postby Gias » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:22 am

Loud mouth wrote:I mean seriously they have the former count working for them.

(( I seriously doubt they would know who alucard really is. Incogneto didn't even know, nor does the vatican. ))

Added after 5 minutes:

Walter walked into Integras office, making his way twords her desk with some files in his arms. Setting them out, he put his finger on the first one. "Word from Alucard. It seems he has found his target and it has been eliminated. Enclosed is a list of the people turned, and some photos form the scene," pausing for a moment, he then tapped the second file. "In this is a letter for you. I believe it's from america. I didn't read it of course, as it's addressed directly to you, Miss Hellsing. I had it checked though, and nothing harmful is in it."

Postby Cascade » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:07 am

Sebastian walked the cold streets tucked deeply into his coat. He found a local flower store and began to pick around idlely. The conspicuous Japanese looking man caught the eye of the receptionist. "Sir, are you looking for anything in particular?" Sebastian turned to her, smiling with a vacant look. "I'm buying flowers for a lady friend of mine. I am indeed looking for a particular colour. Which flower it is doesn't matter." Sebastian picked at a bundle of roses. "I'd like it to be, eh, a fairly average blue. Not too dark. Blue is a good color, very pure." The receptionist responded "Any flower that is blue? What kind of lady friend then are you giving them to?" He put a finger to his cheek in thought. "Not a friend really. Nor a lover. Nor someone I'd want to be lovers with. Not part of my family, no I can't say that. So hmm... I don't really know." The woman handed him a handful of violets. "You don't know? But, this should be suitible for any sort of gift. Anyone with an eye for beauty can appreciate the flowers."
The man turned to her, still smiling with a far-off look in his eyes. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I'm more partial to the color red."
Sebastian payed for the arrangement and went on his way. It began to slowly creep into nightfall, the streets illuminated with only the occasional lamp. It wasn't unusual for him to get up as late as he did, as the day was ending. The night was so much more interesting after all. With a keen eye, he could see even through the spectral fog of the city and the smoke that seeped from the underworld of sewers below.
Sebastian stopped. He was on a street not far from his home. It was a poorly lit neighborhood, home to many ruffians and criminals, or so it was said. A strange, paling man hobbled, crumpled in the back, grasping something in his hands. Facing away from Sebastian, a strange, hollow breathing emitted from his position, as if not actually coming from his own vocal cords but from the very air around him. The man slowly turned, and Sebastian found himself staring into the eyes of another monster.
"So, I've heard a lot of strange events have been happening in this burg as of late. You must be one of those ghouls I've heard about." Sebastian tipped his glasses, gripping his other hand into a fist. "And if you're just a piece of meat, with no sentience, aren't you sort of like one of those steaks they used to punch in the old movies to make sound effects? For boxing?" The creature slowly moved towards him, eyes glazed over with the desire to feed. In its hands it grasped a small, feminine arm.
Sebastian raised his arms into a strong defensive Kenpo attitude. "Boxing with a zombie? But I can't just go on using that ability all the time. It's my own strength, but I have to take a handicap."
Sebastian rushed forward. The creature made as much of an impression of surprise as it could, barely moving. Its limp left arm let go of the prize and flailed at the attacker. A brainless ghoul was nothing to him. In a instant Sebastian deflected the strong blow. Turning it aside as he achieved formlessness, and promptly breaking it with a vicious palm to the forearm, he felt the necrotic flesh give way under his hand and the bone release its firmness. The monster recoiled, then lurched forward, trying to take a bite out of his shoulder. Sebastian crouched, slamming upward with his extended foot. The monster's jaw tore clean off, leaving a trail of reddish beads flying through the air. With a sudden shout, Sebastian thrust his open palm forward, pulverizing the ghoul's skull into fine dust, and the blood of its head dissipated into the fog. The corpse slowly toppled to the ground, dead a second time. Its head virtually destroyed, "I knew today would be a good day. I'm fairly relaxed now." Sebastian thought to himself. He didn't even need to Reverse. His skills were improving. And in the whole time, he hadn't even dropped the boquet of violets. "So, if I offer them this gift, I hope they might offer me an outlet for my special needs."
Sebastian, a stranger in the mist, strolled calmly back to his house.

Postby Gias » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:22 am

"A man playing holy knight? If your going to get in the way of my work, then you should at least do more than that... After all, I get bored picking up the trash." The voice came from everywhere, and yet there was no source anywhere near. It was a looming, relaxed tone, which didn't waver or strain. It was easy to tell, that it didn't come from a human.

Postby Cascade » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:40 am

(You talking to Sebastian?)

Postby Gias » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:43 am

Yeah, forgot to make that clear. ))

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:13 am

No we missed that concert, Cream were playing in Detriot but we had a job remeber? Oh yeah, I was thinking Nugent. Although, I hear they're tour will be in london in a few weeks. Good to hear, if possible we'll have to get tickets.

OOC: these comments on musc do actually reflect my views, I'm one of those peolpe who knows about music at most 70 years before thier time. Just felt like saying that.
Last edited by Loud mouth on Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:21 am

Icey blue eyes matched her icey stare directed at Walter. "How many years has it been that we've worked together? And how many of those years have I directed you to call me Sir..." Closing her eyes with eye brows arched, a bland smile on her face, she took the papers from him. The pictures were common, and she set them down with the rest of them, "Things are becoming too easy for him... I suppose that's a good thing."as for the matter of the letter. Outting the cigar in her mouth, she reached into the desk, and took out a hand crafted letter opener. Ineveitably opening it, "What's this... From america... What could they possibly want." The tone expressed her disinterest. Giving it a swift read-over, "So this is becoming international... and the yankees can't handle it themselves? We have our own problems to contend with, nevermind theres..." Grudgingly, "Perhaps this would be...." Wincing a bit at the dogma she abided by, "to spread the protestant good name... Maybe it's better that we recieved this before the vatican..." Sliding her seat back and putting out the stoagi, fluidly she motioned to a profile, with arms folded "Walter, I request a meeting, and get Alucard... this might give him something more interesting to do..." Continuing to read the letter, "And I'm suspecting that the messenger's hear... retrieve him aswell."
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Shockro » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:43 am

Kidoh felt reassured by the lack of people. He went back inside to find out where anyone had lived went to. When he reached the floor he had started on, he pulled out his hand and lit a bright white fire. It glowed around him. The corpses bothered him a little, some of them where people he talked to just yesterday. He somehow managed to find himself in the higher ups areas. Down a bit from Intergrals room. He sighed. He couldn't have been the only one of his own group that survived....

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:51 pm

Darek and catherine recieved the okay they Put they're galsses on and drove through, they tended to act extermely buisness like once they're assignment started, so much so that it would put the FBI And CIA to Shame. they parked they're car whre directed and waited at the door.

Postby Cascade » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:53 pm

Sebastian did not bother to turn. "Holy paladin? Oh but I'm one of those "heathens" of the far east. I'm no believer." It was half-joke and half-truth. He slowly pulled off the black leather gloves from his hands. "Besides, he attacked me. I was totally justified in knocking his jaw off and then destroying his head. It's the natural response." The voice made him somewhat nervous, but he didn't show it.

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:39 pm

OOC: Is Walter officially used by Gias.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:35 pm

((yes))

Postby fuzzylogik » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:35 pm

A long grey lincoln limo pulled up infront of the hellsing estate,The driver stepped out and walked to the back and opened the door. A man in a leather bomber jacket stepped out and looked around,He walked over to the gate Guard "im here to see Integra Hellsing" he said to the guard "Im sorry sir but you need an appointment" the guard replied, Dan smirked and pulled out a 50 pound banknote and handed it to the guard "see what you can do" he said to the guard. The guard nodded and walked over to the intercom "Sir Integra, A Man is here to see you and he looks important"

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:48 am

Darek and Catherine looked at the gate, It looks like more company. It certainly seems so. they stated with a dry innaffectual tone.

The door opened Sir integra will see you now, come this way.

OOC: I checked the starting post and it said walter wasn't taken, so I burrowed him for a second, however if Gias mearly forgot to mark it off I apolagise.

Postby fuzzylogik » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:31 pm

Dan walked into Into the mansion,it was a very old style place and kind of stuffy in a way. He walked up the staris to Integra's office and walked into the room. "Howdy" he said with a small wave "My names Liezbeck, Dan Liezbeck" he said with a soft southern accent

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:23 pm

Darek and Catherine were walking behind dan he opened the door , personally they figured it more proper to knock and wait ot be invited, but they shrugged it off and followed.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:05 pm

A disappooving glare captured Integra's expression at the incompentance of her guard to ok things with her before allowing entry, but there they were.
Being invited into her office, "I wasn't aware you were on the premessis aswell."Referring to Dan. "Normally I'd see tend to matters one at a time unless there was a prior arrangements, but since such instances have been scarce, I suppose I'll hear you out..." Walking infront of the desk, she sat on the edge of it, with arms folded. "Now tell me, what can we do for you?"

Next

Return to Role Playing