Devil May Cry: The Unbalanced Scales.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Devil May Cry: The Unbalanced Scales.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:03 pm

Australia. Its land is rich in dry plains. The land littered with numerous animals of the carnivorous variety. Deep in the ground, sealed three miles under soil and rock, rests a chamber. In it stands six pillars, each adorned with numerous runes. The runes slowly lit up as the floor centered between each pillar began to move.

All across the globe, people felt an urge. Most knew nothing of it, but those with the proper knowledge could feel it as clearly as a needle sewing their hearts into place. These people followed their urge. Their summoning resonating with the movements within a certain chamber.

All across the globe, people were unexpectedly leaving their homes and families. The prophets, the soothsayers, and the little fortune telling lady down the street all know what is happening. Each one spreads the word, telling of the coming rise of Hell's armies. The time has come. Guess what folks; that crazy guy on the street corner doesn't seem that crazy now.

(OOC: Start at different locations across the planet. No one starts off at Australia. Let's see who can get to the Outback within two days time[in the RP].)
Demon of Elru

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:12 pm

Kio walked towards a candy machine wondering about that unexpected urge"damn i wanted blue berrie,hmm strawberrys ok i guess.But nows not the time hells about to brake free,how do i get there though...i mean the gate is in Australia,damn i have no money either...i could steal a yot,no to risky"Kio took a bite of the strawberry rassel and looked to the sky".
Last edited by DAISUKE NIWA on Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Verec » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:12 pm

Donald Callahan moved quickly, getting ready to go. He packed while he talked on the new cell phone the Parish had given him just a few weeks earlier. He arranged to have his congregations seen to by a young man he liked, and saw to it that his house would be looked after in his absance. And then he dialed an unlisted number and had a conversation with Eddie, fromer Heroin adict, and good freind. Both of them were Tet men, and Eddie was as in the know as it was possible to be. Eddie was also married to an heiress, Father Callahan had done the ceramoney himself. In other words, he was the man you went to when you needed to be somewhere yesterday. In three hours he was on a plane for the far side of the world. God had spoken to him, and he would listen.
Last edited by Verec on Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:16 pm

Kio rushed into a taxi cab,"ill give you 200 dollars if you get me to the airport in ten minutes"Kio lied smirking while the taximan drove to the airport.
As i walk trough school im ready for anything/oh no i forgot about the exams.

Postby Zacth » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:19 pm

Angel was already at the airport,"thank jesus im here early,lets see my flight to down under"he laughed loudly"is in 3 minutes hmmm,well not exactly early"

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:20 pm

The sun was going down in New York City, it came high time for all the smut to come out of their dwellings much like their fellow cockroach inhabitants.
This was the time Sister Delphia did most of her work. Unlike most of the nuns who rested from 10-5am, she had special orders to execute. She was the one acception to their strict rules.
The natural light left her cell, the peiling yellow wall paper no longer held it's fine dismantled detail... only shadows remained hiding the grunge. Flipping on her lamp, all the lights in the appartments adjascent to the church went out, all but this one.
Running her fingers through her bangs she rose up to get her typical attire on. The more approachable kind. It caused her to look like one of those fetish people, but it was about the inside and her intentions.
Her weapons equipped in her boots, and the most important one... her rosaries. "God be with me this night, just as you had before..." She made the sign of the trinity and exited out her room.
In the process something came over her, something in her mind resounded, but she could distiguish it rightfully. Turning around to look behind her, whispers came a beconing. Thinking it was all in her head, she made her way out to the streets of the city.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:25 pm

Kio rushed out the taxi going inside the airport"lets see the earliest flight is in 2 minutes"he ran past all the security going to the gate where the flight was,he ran past the ticketbooth into the airplane"yes made it.....he turned into his original evil form AND SAT DOWN WHILE THE GAURDS LOOKED AROUND THE AIRPLANE((sorry,my caps lock was on))

Re: Devil May Cry: The Unbalanced Scales.

Postby Shockro » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:42 pm

Vixus stood silently in the middle of the gorwths he stood at and looked around him. He checked the trees and found what he was looking for. Using the moss, he turned North and did a half-circle turn south. Staring upwards, his nose sniffing the air from behind his overly large collar he started walking. He would reach the dock for the boat to Japan soon.

((I need some info here: 1, is it the real world with all the countries as we know them today? My guy is in China if so, some forested area. What time is it if it is the real world? Present day? I should really try this game out.))

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:59 pm

However many minutes it was that she began her search. First stop was to the convienence store to grab herself some fuji water. Striking up a conversation with the store manager, she seemed a little distant in the midst of it...the whispers weren't ebbing.
The clerk took notice of it, and as much as she frequented the place he brought it to attention, speaking of how unusual it was. Delphia dismissed it as a result of long nights, thanked the man, and headed out.

Not too far down, already came the gang members trailing her down. Mocking her attire. "What are you suppose to be some kinda nun." Stopping and giving them a humored sort of glare. "Why yes, I am... And what are you suppose to be..." She took a sip. "A herd of druggies looking for a cheap thrill?" This statement wasn't condeming, just blatant truth.
"The fuck you say...?" She ignored them and continued walking, knowing full well that they'd attack...
Grabbing her shoulder, they spun her around, slamming her into the stone side of an apartment building. It hurt...alot. They circled around her and pulled a butterfly knife out, flipped it open, and held it to her throat. "You gotta alot of nerve for a nun."
She smiled with a strain to her voice. "I sure do."
*Left* she saw a light slap coming to verify dominance, but she put a hand up and sheilded herself.
Taking note the look in his eyes...something was up. "Are you going to beat me now...? Rape me? A helpless...little nun?" She played weak for a moment, before looking at a friend in a confused manner; a distraction before she slapped the knife away, ducked, jumped up, kneeing him under the ribs, waited for him to curl up, leap-frogged over him, kicked one gentleman in head, ducking when another retaliated with a grapple, elbowed him in the nuts, and threw him into one of his friends.
Dusting her hands off, she could tell they were new to the scene... "I suggest you boys find other means of killing time... I'll have you not taking the innocence out of me or any other...!" She gave the leader one quick kick in the face and opened her water back up, speaking an ancient prayer and spraying the with the water as a sort of blessing.
"Think before you act... and remember God loves even little asswipes like you..." A vulgar nun? Or a means of communication to where they could understand?

At the crosswalk she saw one of the many crazies holding up their beloved little signs. "The end can't come soon enough my friend."

These were few of the many confrontations... but it was almost dawn before she headed back to the church.

When she finally arrived there, there was a book of plane tickets on her bed... "What's this?"
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Verec » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:11 pm

Ice and cold had grounded the next flight, JFK to Hong Kong, and left Father Callahan stewing in the Duty Free shop for several hours. Certainly the snap had been unexpected, but he was growing anxious. He was almost begining to wonder if the forces arrayed agianst him had arranged this. Plus airport security, as dumb as they were, might just notice the handgun hidden in his things. Finding enough of that baffleing material had been hard enough, a proper search instead of a metal detector, and it would be game over.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:15 pm

Reason: A job Oppurtunity

Gabriel was waitng at a street cafe for his Lieason to arrive "Coffe Sir?" A waiter stated Gariel chuckled "Add more sugar this time."
Last edited by Loud mouth on Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Zacth » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:16 pm

Angel was sitting across Kio wacthing the ground waiting for the plane to leave.NPC:"exuse me everyone where having technical difficulty....well leave in a hour...IC:"damn.."Angel relaxed his muceles then breathed deeply

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:22 pm

"But why! My place is here..!" She wiped a bit of blood off the side of her cheek as she paced around her room, befuddled. "Who else is going to protect the the area? The cops are clueless...or they pretend to be...! This can't..." The head matron made it clear this is the will of God, not of her doing or of her control. "You heard the voices haven't you, I know you have... I was sent a message as I lay sleeping..."
Once this was brought to light, she understood everything and nodded in agreement. Within that same hour, she was heading towards JFK, and caught in the midst of a snow storm. "I hope she's right, it doesn't seem like it as to how the weather's fairing." She folded her arms, and sat with a foot on the back of the taxi cab's seat.
Not having anything in her possession other than a backpack with pure necissities, she entered the airport and looked for the flight. Delays popped up all over, but hers seemed set, and ready as the snow receeded. "Geez... I can't believe all this mess..." Delphia headed over to the ticket counter, presented her ID and was allowed to by pass the metal detector through the discresions of security.
Her eyes skimmed the line of people, none of them really caught her eye, other than what looked to be a priest... another Catholic? That was interesting. Giving a friendly wave she waited for her number to be called, until then she relaxed infront of a large window, watching the cleaning crews de-ice the wings....
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:23 pm

A Bishop walked to the cafe, "Hello, Gabriel Davids I assume." "Correct, And I assume the ride will take a while?" He asked Figuring this had something to do with the Vatican. "Yes We prefer ot keep our buisneesas secretive as possible." Gabrile folowed The Bishop to the Car.

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:29 pm

Kio walked to the bathroom....then saw the captains room,"damn....the storm has already come i thought i had more time.
Hold on Dante"he went back to his seat and turned to the window wondering why he was this all happening.

Postby Verec » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:31 pm

Father Callahan noticed the young lady, and returned her greating, but kept focused on other things. You did get people who repected the collar instead of the man who wore it, not that anyone who knew him did. Still wearing it made him both vissible and invisable, people remembered a preist with gray hair, not Donald Callahan. They began pre boarding the plane, and he got in line for the rest to get on.

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:40 pm

"So I'm sure you're wondering why we'd be hiring a non-catholic fo a job, well to answer that question I'll simply say Desperate times cal for dessperate measures, I'm sure your felt it." Gabriel snickered "Yes, someones trying ot opne the gates of hell I'd assume." The preist put a a paycheck with a large amount and aplane tickets on the table, "I'd like it if you started emideatly, A limo is waiting at the gate.

Postby Shockro » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:00 pm

((Too much going on at once! We'll all get to Australia eventually! Doesnt Vixus sound like a bad guys name :P))

Vixus had been walking for many hours. At the points where the foliage was overwhelming, he used the Giant Cleaver strapped to his back to cut a new path for him. Vixus never used the main roads, too many people asking 'Where his parents were' and trying to find his home. He had no home, not anymore.

He saw the dock in sight, so he quickened his pace a little bit. Upon arriving at the docks, he looked slowly at the man behind the counter of the ticket booth. There was no building, and by the way the man shivered, he was wishing there was one. Vixus starred at him, not saying a word. With a flash he placed money on the counter that barely reached over his head and nodded. The man handed him a ticket and he went onto the ferry.

Vixus did not speak Japanese or Chinese, but it did not matter because of the fact that he rarely spoke at all. The other people on the ferry gawked at him as he strode onto it, yet why shouldn't they? An 11 year old boy with a cleaver about the hight of him strapped to his back, walking as fast as he would if he was carry an empty bookbag just strode aboard the ship, wearing a ripped up jacket 5 sizes too big and not a parent in sight. He sighed and sat down in a chair, laying the Cleaver next to it. Hopefully the sail to Japan would be uneventful. Hopefully.

((Sorry, didn't mean to make such a mouthful! This is really interesting, just to think up and move along with entering a back story too. I LOVE THIS CHARACTER!))

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:08 pm

While on the plane Gabriel wasreading a letter that was in the envelope of the plane tickets "So thats what happened to him, Dante Son of Sparta, stayed in hell." He thought.
Last edited by Loud mouth on Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:09 pm

The plane was about to leave from the airport,"yes"Kio buckled up hoping to leave exactly now.
Last edited by DAISUKE NIWA on Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Verec » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:20 pm

OOC:Bad grammer, melting brain!

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:24 pm

((I'm stating this as a moderator, but shiro has the ability to cancel it out. If you guys can't improove your grammar, you can either leave, or we'll disregaurd your posts. You've been warned in other RPs and you still haven't improoved...this is your final warning to Daisuke and Loudmouth))

Added after 1 minutes:

Zacth, this is your first warning...

Postby Shockro » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:20 pm

((OOC: Oh man, they are bad. You guys are really messing up! Its alright when you have 1 or 2 every now and then like in mine (I like to type fast, sue me) but when its practically as if you do it on purpose, it goes a bit far. No one wants to RP with someone who doesnt put proper grammer into their posts.))

Postby yalborap2 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:37 pm

OOC:yay for warnings!

IC:a portal opened up in the middle of a forest, and one known in many realities stepped through. seals were placed along his body to limit his abilities;there were far too many things that could go wrong if he used his full capacity here..... noticing a path seemingly formed by a large blade of some type, shotoken followed it, both out of curiosity, and a hope to get to where he needed to be.

Soon he was stuck on the same boat as vixus. the people there had stared at him as well; why wouldn't they? right after a little kid with a giant cleaver came on, an apparent seventeen year old pretty much coated in what looked similar to tribal tattoos with a five foot long broadsword that was thicker than his own head had stepped on as well. Sitting down and resting his precious akurabe on the ground, he glanced over at the kid next to him, rather interested.
"So, that cleaver yours?"

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:41 pm

Delphia too boarded the plane and took a seat in coach. She may be on some holy mission from God, but it didn't seem they could've spotted for first class. Looking at her ticket stub, just now she noticed where she was going. "Austrailia??? Ugh... I'm gonna be on this thing forever..." Gripping onto the straps of her backback, she grudgingly took it off and sat down with it on her lap. Thank God she spotted for that CD player so long ago...

Next

Return to Role Playing