Pokemon - Scars of Hoenn OOC - CLOSED

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Pokemon - Scars of Hoenn OOC - CLOSED

Postby TheMaddness » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:42 pm

If You mean your razor wind/slashy thing, thats not a problem, since that happened before Toren even released his pokemon, it's already either hit, or missed and passed by the time any of my pokemon entered the scene. Simple. Keep in mind that the action part of my post takes place over the span of about 20 seconds, maybe less.

On that note, if that Lucario was doing Force Palm/ any other aura attack, you know it's just going to go through the haunter, seeing as how fighting type moves don't affect Ghost types right? Least not unless foresight is used first, and then it still wouldnt do much.

Postby Aura » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm

It was meant to be a mind attack of sorts (can't remember the name at the moment), but yeah, it was mostly to push the Haunter away for a brief moment and give time to react.

Absol's attack was Psyco Cut, I think.

Postby TheMaddness » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:40 pm

If it was a psychic attack, then that would mean you most likely killed the Haunter.

Murderer. How could you do that? Just look how cute he is!

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Haunter is the shit dude. Always been my favorite pokemon. Him and Poliwhirl, though I'm not quite sure why I like him.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Aura » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:35 pm

TheMaddness wrote:If it was a psychic attack, then that would mean you most likely killed the Haunter.

Murderer. How could you do that? Just look how cute he is!

Yes, killing; I was aiming at that, but I didn't want to, you know, godmode.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Has anyone seen Red? It's been a while. . . .Maybe Madd's post scared him off. XD
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Im sorry ! ;-;

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:29 pm

I'm just kidding. I think the dreaded "S" word had more to do with it than your last post. XD
The Master of Cheese

Postby APE » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:32 am

Dude, stuff like this makes me regret not visiting this subforum very often. If you get an opening, let me know. I'm a huge fan of pokémon and absolutely think this is an awesome idea, whether I get to join or not.

Postby Aura » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Cheesemore wrote:I'm just kidding. I think the dreaded "S" word had more to do with it than your last post. XD

Ssssssssssssssssssalami?

What other "S" words we have there? "Sombies"? XD

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:43 pm

That would be School. -shudders-
I feel like I have to take a shower after saying that.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Aura » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Ah, that.

...Crap.

Postby Leopardess » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 pm

No, it isn't the dreaded S word that's so much trouble, but that bloody 'H' word... now THAT'S scary -shivers-
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby Aura » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhikikomori?

Hangover?

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Habberdashery?
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Homework
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby Redsnow » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:06 pm

So, I know you guys are probably pretty pissed at me for leaving like that, and you have every right to be. You're probably thinking that I have a lot of nerve even posting in this thread again after all this time. Whatever you are feeling and thinking, you're right on every account. I won't make excuses. There were a lot of things that I could have done, and I did none of them. For that, and my insensitivity to everyone who was vested in this RP, my deepest apologies.

Feel free to bash.

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Well I will admit that you did screw up by randomly leaving back in September, I must say I know that real life sometimes gets in the way.

Plus I had fun in this RP so I couldn't say too many bad things about you to begin with. If you're willing to start it up again I'll most likely make another character.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Redsnow » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 am

I don't feel like I'm quite ready to be a GM anymore - however, if you want to go ahead and take over, Cheese, and restart something, I can give you my notes on this game and the overarching story. Of course, you're probably going to have to get it reapproved in the RP Ideas thread.

Postby Aura » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Chill dude, shit happens.

That said, there will be another time for Pokemon goodness.

Previous

Return to Role Playing