Naruto IC: The first mission

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto IC: Graduation

Postby sam4books » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 pm

~Toshi Kurosaki: Team Four----We Have Problems~

'How lame, I'm squadmates with that guy' Toshi thought as one of the Ono twins came waltzing in all sophisticated and stuff. Toshi was regretting that he even came to this "special" academy the moment he heard the Ono name as one of his squadmates. The Ono twins....the creepiest pair of losers ever to become shinobi. They always seemed to mirror e achother perfectly, wearing those sly smiles as if they knew something other people didn't. It made him sick, not only because it was annoying, but it was disturbing too. He should be used to creepy people like that, the circus was full of them, but the Ono twins rated high on the "Creepy and Annoying" scale. I mean, just look at how polite the guy was being, like hewas trying to give some sort of great first impression or something. It was guys like him that got on Toshi's nerves, acting all noble and stuff. It made him sick, not only because he wasn't from a noble high-ranking family, but because of the fact he knew the guy was gonna out-shine him. And the guy was smiling at him! Did this guy wanted to be humiliated? 'Alright Toshi, calm down. He's just an Ono, no pressure. He wants you to feel pressured, you can't let him know you're effected. You're a shinobi now, a special one, the spotlight's on you. You can't let a pampered twin take that from you.'

Toshi grinned back at his fellow teamate, giving him a thumbs up with one free hand. He was wearing that silly grin again, like a fool. And the way the fool greeted the twin, it seemed like he had forgotten all about being in front of his new sensei minutes after making a complete mockery of himself and everyone around him. "Hey, what took ya so long? I thought I was going to be the only one here!" The little boy snickered a bit, before turning his attention to his new sensei, and was taken aback by her appearance. She looked...so rich. Great, just great, another shinobi from a rich family, and she was the squad leader too. It made him feel so unworthy, him being since the family he came from were nothing more than middle class. He half suspected her to be the nagging, bossy sort of lady who always scolded her students when they did something wrong. This lady however, was smiling at them! Toshi beamed at her, she seemed nice enough, even offering them a seat.

"Gee, thanks Kon~sens---er...Shiki!" Toshi said chuckling slightly in an embarassed way. He wasn't used to refering to adults so informally, especially with his grandfather lecturing him everyday on good mannerisms. He was glad he could lossen up around Kon, otherwise he would die from having to be so respectful all the time. It was so tiring and so...lame. The fool pressed the red buttons near slot one on both rods with one foot, immediately getting rid of the trapeze protroding from slot seven. He then pressed it again so that the rods shrunk in height like a retractable telescope so that it became only one foot tall. Afterwards he simply grabbed hold of both bamboo rods with his foot as he proceeded to one of the chairs surrounding his new sensei on his hands. With a side glance to Satoshi he leaned his upside-down body backwards so that his feet touched the top of the chair. Toshi pushed against the floor with his handfs, causing him to straighten up so that he was sitting on the based of the chair with his feet up. With a grunt as if to suggest uncomfortability with using his feet Toshi automatically shifted his weight silghtly allowing his feet to be lifted up ultimately residing behind his head. It was evident he was very flexible, especially with the fact he didn't seem to be pained at all with his feet behind his head and him sitting on his butt without a care in the world. Grinning like a youngster would he told the group a bit about himself besides his name and how great he was.

"Alright, that's better! Now, what can I do? Well, I'm actually really balanced out, I don't have any weaknesses or strengths besides the fact I'm sort of lacking in chakra control." Toshi scratched the back of his scalp in a goofy way as if to say "Yeah that's about it". The fool looked at Satoshi in wonder, what sort of jutsu could he do? He never got a chance to see him or his twin fight thus far, so he was clueless on the creepy guys ability. It was probably way more impressive than his own of course, he wouldn't be surprised if he was stuck with a kekkei genkai user as a squadmate, the entire village seemed full of them these days. He on the other hand had no bloodlimited jutsu since his famaily was only known for their genjutsu and famous acrobatics, and thats about it. He couldn't help but wonder where the third squadmate was. At first he suspected the third squadmate was the second Ono twin, but aparently that wasn't the case since Satoshi strolled in the meeting room alone when he's usually always with that other twin. The fact the the third squadmember was late when Toshi was usually the late one was even more strange. What could of happen to him, or her? 'He better come soon, I don't want to be stuck with just Mr. Secrecy here as a squadmate. Man that would suck.'
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Zath » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:26 pm

~Haka~
The shuriken warrior stretched and yawned. "Well a good place for food would be Ichiraku Ramen, they'll put pretty much anything you want in there." He chuckled and started walking in direction of Ichiraku Ramen, not bothering to check if everyone was following him.

Postby Soul » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm

"Why not," Takumi shrugged and motioned for the other two to follow, leaving Asuna's swords in the wall. He followed Haka for a few minutes with his hands on the back of his head and his elbows pointed up towards the air, grinning to himself. Eventually Takumi realized something, dropped his arms, and caught up to Haka.

"We gotta see what these little bastards can do in a fight," Takumi looked back at the two Genin following, wondering if Asuna was going to come or not, "Ya know, so we can make strategies and tactics and help em improve and all that poppycock."

Postby zenieth » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:20 am

Kousa took a few minutes to assess his team and seemed to determine that he was the unstable middle ground of his team. On one half the ono twin was mischievous, sly, and strangely bubbly. On the other his team leader, and Hokiro were both cold and distant. Kousa could feel the ono twin analyzing him and he equally analyzed Satoru, the guy was much like his brother however at the same time not. Kousa wished to figure out what was biting at his soul however then was not the time. As Hokiro and Rin sensei left through a window he decided to follow suit. Though his mind rushed with multiple thoughts and emotions he did not have time and merely flipped out the window after the two.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:16 am

~Azuna team3~
Azuna pulled her swords from the wall, grumbling all the way, those things were bloody expensive... And trudged behind the others, following to where ever it was they were going. Her swords now shealthed in her scabards.

Location: Unspecified location, plotting... Always Plotting...

Postby Mellow » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 am

~Team Three, Mamoru Honda~

Mamoru noticed the annoyed expression on Azuna's face and chuckled. "Ahah. We've just started, and you're already annoyed with the leader?" he said lightheartedly. "Just go with the flow and let it all go, right?" Mamoru looked at his group's leaders. They seemed to be talking about something, and Mamoru was pretty sure it wasn't about which restaurant they'd be dining it. Mamoru leaned forward a bit to try and listen in to what they were saying. He could only hear a few bits and pieces, but it seemed like they were going to test them on what they could do.

"Psst, guys." Mamoru whispered to the others. "Looks like our meal ticket is going to get postponed for some training session. What say you guys we try to run and see if those two can find us, eh?" Mamoru said, a sly smile on his face. Most of it was a joke, but he wanted to see what the others' reactions would be.

Postby GnSz » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:46 am

-And AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY we go~-
-Satoru-
-Team Numero Uno-

Satoru's smirking smile remained in her face as she watched her instructor/teacher/captain/leader take leave, as well as her fellow teammates. Hokiro was as he always was: an uptight kid with a stick up his ass, the chakra waves the eye-covered student possessed were almost pulsating with possible irritation. They also possessed a spatial-released effect, one that Satoru 'felt' helped Hokiro, as to how, Satoru wasn't as smart as Satoshi to completely figure it out yet. Satoru could only feel so much, and she could only possess so much knowledge on her own. If she had to, she'd finally ask that darkling of a ninja, and hopefully not get kunaied to heaven.

She then took note of Kousa who was seemingly balanced out, though the chakra waves showed some sort of distraught. A blur of erratic waves, as well possible fluctuations when escaping the chakra points on the other boy's body. But then it changed, revealing resolution.

It was funny what she could feel in those chakra waves . . . almost like an emotional reader. But Satoru shook her head, her smirk still present. Immediately she called for her chakra to give her that boost of energy needed to pursue her team, the taijutsu-trained Ono now far behind as she soared through the air, feet delicately pattering on the rooftops, red locks of hair whipping in the air as she seemed to fly like a bird.

"Off we go!" Satoru cried out confidently to herself, especially as she flipped over one of the tile-topped roofs, kicking off from one of the antenna protrusions of another. Her ability to wield her chakra was more than adequate, and she would use that attuned control to her advantage.

Postby blue05dj » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Heion Akio | Classroom to Staging Room |

‘Now where did that medical tape go?’ Akio asked himself as he overturned a number of canisters. He worked at his desk, now cluttered with numerous miscellaneous belongings and a bird hunched in the center making a slight fuss. Keeping an eye on the bird, Akio continued looking for the tape.

“Oh now look what you went and made me do. I cannot find my medical tape.” Akio sighed while smiling warmly at the bird. “I’ve never been so disorganized, little one. But its alright, it’s not your fault. I’m just glad you are getting better.”

The bird began to chirp, as if in response to Akio and the boy’s smile grew wider. Akio liked to think that the bird may be talking to him or even thanking him for the work he’s been doing to heal its wings. Akio had found the birds only that morning, on his way to the Academy. He had realized that today was an important day which is the only reason he hadn’t decided to take the small bird home. Akio’s home was very far away from the Academy and Hokage’s office, but instead rather close to the Hidden Leaf’s village gates and had he doubled back to have the bird healed, he would have been late. At the same time, however, he knew that their day would be far too busy for nursing birds back to health during class like he usually did. His resolve was to try his best at hiding the bird from the other students and the senseis.

So far it had worked quite well; all of the other students left out of the classroom without a second thought after being assigned. Akio had to only wait to be last in the room so that he could operate in peace. The bird’s wounds were heavy and Akio found them quite sickening because it was apparent that someone meant the bird sincere harm. The wounds that the small bird sustained were so bad that while Akio could have easily used a healing jutsu, he felt it necessary to first treat the wound. For him, it was short work since the boy was so experienced with such mundane tasks, he was able to do it both quickly and carefully. A jar filled with tiny metallic fragments that he found in both of the bird’s winds rested on the desk next to his. The sight of the jar angered Akio, as he thought of the possibility of someone possibly using living creatures to test their jutsu on.

Quickly, Akio began to clean up after himself, putting each medical tool in its specific spot in his medical kit. His medical kit was different from the normal. There were a lot more objects in his medical case and to the casual observer the number of receptacles within the container would have been overwhelming. Each particular tool had its own particular spot in his kit and he knew exactly where each object belonged. When he had finally packed all but the medical tape, Akio checked under the table. The medical tape was there but lying on the ground. Akio reached for it and frowned.

“This is contaminated now, I can’t use this. Who would use medical tape that has been exposed to dirt?” The bird chirped again. “ Oh well, maybe I can pick some up later.”

Closing his medical kit, Akio replaced the thin case and replaced it at the small of his back in a position that wouldn’t hinder his movement. He then threw the tape across the room into a small wastebasket, scooped up the bird gently, and walked toward the door.

Akio was late, and though he knew that he would be, he was no happier about it. What must his teammates think? His sensei? They probably think that he’s a slacker. He began to worry as he approached the door to the staging rooms where they were to meet up with their teams. His palms were sweaty and with his attempt at concealing the bird between them, he began to feel slightly burdened. His anxiety grew as he approached the door and finally walked in, looking at his peers all grouping around. He searched around, as he tried to recall who his team members were. He had written it down in his plan book but that was tucked away in his pocket and there was no way for him to reach for it without exposing the bird to the view of other ninja. Akio did not budge as he pondered, his eyes closed and softly nibbling his lip, trying his best to recall what names the sensei was calling off moments ago.

When his sensei’s unusual name finally struck him, Akio began to walk again. It all came back to him, Toshi and Satoshi were also in his team. He remembered how strange he though his team was now. A smile again crept to his lips. He did not socialize much with his peers in the Academy, he usually kept to himself during class time and to his duties on the zoo outside of class. Whenever he had free time, he preferred to merely watch the other kids play or train with glances over the pages of one of his book. He was familiar, superficially with both students, especially with each having their own reputations… Toshi was a prankster and Satoshi was one of the twins that always seemed to have an inside joke between them.

“I am so sorry Sensei, Satoshi, Toshi, for my tardiness. I can assure you that it s not a frequent event!” Akio, practically, shouted at them as he approached. His hands were clasped in front of him, suspiciously but not awkwardly. A soft ‘and muffled ‘tweet’ resounded from his hands. The boy did his best to pretend that he hadn’t heard it, so that the others may also dismiss it as nothing.

“I am Akio Heion and I am very glad to join this team.” He said politely to the group.

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:15 pm

~Toshi Kurosaki: Team Four----Hmm, Polite~

First impression the fool had of grass boy? "This guy is way too polite!" Well, that's pretty much the gist of Toshi's reaction to the third and final member of Team Four. I mean look at him, nothing like your everday soft and reserved garden boy. As far as the class clown was concerned, this kid practically lived outside among the flowers and trees. It sort of struck him as girlish Akio's hobbies, and it didn't help he was way taller than him too. 'Great, I'm the runt of the group, how lame' he thought, looking from Satoshi to the late newcomer. Well, atleast he will be stuck with someone other than Mr. Secrecy, serious what was with the creepy twin and that smile of his? It was freaky! Atleast grass boy here wasn't so...annoying. He was a bit lame with his over-politeness and stuff sure, but not annoying like some people. Plus Toshi heard grass boy's family owned a zoo, a zoo! I mean, how many kids can say they're squadmates with a kid who lives in a place surrounded by exotic animals? Not much. Toshi's family did own a few animals of their own, but they were only for performances. This was the real deal!

'Well, can't be that bad. No one teased me yet, that's good right? But this is sooo boring! My legs are killing me!' Just then, Toshi's big ears caught a tweeting sound as he complained subconciously. Wait...tweeting? Was the windows open or something? Toshi looked around him suspiciously, seeing that there was no possible source of the tweeting. That was weird, Toshi was sure he heard tweeting, or was he losing it? Slightly annoyed, he lifted on foot to his right ear, plugging it with his big toe and twisting it back and forth as if picking out wax. After a few moments, Toshi plucked his foot out and stared at the big toe. 'Weird...no wax...oh man I'm losing it!' The fool placed the foot on top of his mousy hair, rubbing his head in defeat while staring at Akio with a bored look on his face. This guy...

Toshi put one both hands in his pockets, yawning. "Ah don't worry about it Akio, its always better to be fashionably late then never come at all I always say! Anyways you haven't missed much sensei's just asking us some questions about what we can do and can't do, yadda yadda...anyways nice to meet'cha, I'm Toshi!" The prankster himself pulled out one hand from his pockets and offered it to Akio for a shake. He had a big, friendly grin on his face, nothing suspicious at all. However, if one had a trained eye they would spot a ripple in color as Toshi offered his hand. It seemed like there was something there, hidden behind some invisable wall of chakra. The fool wasn't just a good acrobat, he knew a bit about light and optical illusions. In other words hid made something in his hand invisable to the untrained eye, and what is this something anyway? Well, lets just say Toshi didn't have that reputation as a prankster for nothing. What? If you were Toshi you'd be itching to prank someone too. Especially when you get easily bored or destracted.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:17 pm

[Sonda / Team 3]

Sonda kept in step with the rest of the team and was very quite and vocally seemed to take Mamoru's comment as nothing. However, if anyone were psychic, they would sense the words Pleasedon'tstartshit, Pleasedon'tstartshit, Pleasedon'tstartshit coming from Sonda. Instead however, all they got from him was a bowed head, a little bit of shaking, and perhaps a glance of dislike at Mamoru. The young ninja was wishing with all his might that the damned chatter box of a teammate would shut up before he got them all into a exercise.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:47 pm

-Ikazuchi Shuuha-

Ikazuchi sprinted forward when his teammate turned into the puddle. Watching him emerge behind the Sensei and start to distract him with the foam was a good idea. It gave him a straight path towards his teacher.

He ran right to where the foam was and took a slash with his blade right where his midsection was. It would have been hard for his Sensei to see it with all that foam around it, but just in case he left before that, the young Genin had a few Shuriken in his opposite hand to buy some time if he wanted to get the drop on him.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zath » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:14 pm

~Haka~
"Do it and even the Hokage'll never find your bodies."
Haka stated blatantly in the middle of the street to his students. "We're the ones testing you, you're not the ones testing us. Now everyone be good little kids and noone'll have to get slaughtered."

Postby lyca » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 am

'They seem balanced enough.' Thought Rin as he darted from rooftop to rooftop. 'Kuro-san seems rather irritable,' he mused, vaulting off a street lamp one handed and letting the wind rush through his hair. 'Though that will be off put by Satoru-san. . .' He pursed his lips, his third student, Kousa, was still difficult to read. This frustrated Rin. Usually, he analyzed people purely by their body language, and was uncannily accurate. He would have to spend more time with his students. He winced at the thought. Running through the city was one of Rin's few simple pleasures, and jumping off of the highest possible buildings simply for the rush one of his passtimes. But today, his mind was otherwise occupied. He was to train the most advanced squad of ninja the village of Konoha had ever seen. A heavy burden, surely.

Rin sped through the city streets, bounding off awnings and running along the side of buildings. The trio of new genin pursued behind, and busy villagers shielded their eyes to look as their children shouted excitedly. The gruff sensei showed no sign of slowing down, lengthening the distance between himself and his students. Soon, he had disappeared from sight, vanishing in the distance. However, it was obvious as to where he was heading. Anyone with a cursory knowledge of the village knew that there was a training field nearby.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Mellow » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:41 am

Nice set of ears he's got. Mamoru thought to himself when Haka interjected. He wasn't a Chunin for nothing, so it was expected that he'd be able to hear any sort of whispering. "Whew. Pretty dark." Mamoru commented on Haka's threat. He was sure it was only meant to scare them, but one could never be sure. "Well, I was only joking anyway. If I tried anything like that, I'd be disowned by my family before you could finish saying 'problem child'." Mamoru said. It was pretty much true, except for the last part; his family would probably beat him to half an inch of his life instead.

Mamoru was a bit disappointed, though, that one of their instructors seemed like a stick in a mud, but he could endure something like that. What he hoped he wouldn't have to endure would be the bashing he'd probably endure later in their training sessions.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:44 pm

{First Impressions}

Satoshi continued to present that same expression. His cool, steely eyes of gray and blue watching Toshi closely after entering. His sly, wry and lightly mocking gaze that showed the other boy that look that he just couldn't help but dislike. And it was that discomfort of Toshi's that made Satoshi keep pressing upon the look. He walked forward, pupils and irises lingering upon the other boy. Never leaving him as he slowly, calmly walked toward the seat farthest from the door.

Satoshi sat down, finally letting his eyes leave Toshi. Soon after, their other member arrived, apologizing for his tardiness. There was even a slight noise from his hands. Satoshi's grin grew ever more slightly devious for a moment. "Heh... Peeping, twittering... Just a little hatchling, late from his own inadequacies..." He harshly teased, giving himself a smug chuckle. "But at least you showed... And you certainly have a look for more talent than a certain few others I know..." He cast a quick glance to Toshi, still grinning playfully. "But anyway... Sensei requested something."

Satoshi stood up again, presenting himself for their new teacher and leader. "Well, my specialty is my family's line of taijutsu. It focuses chakra control quite well, so I'm likely to learn various new jutsus quite easily... But at present, I'm most useful when in close quarters." The redheaded youth spoke before sitting down once again. He was still smiling, proud of his strength and his family's lineage that he knew so well.
Demon of Elru

Postby blue05dj » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Heion Akio | Staging Room, Team Four | BWAAAA!

Akio’s contentment with his team was apparent to even the casual observer. Akio never had a preference with whom he wanted to be sorted with, he was as familiar with Toshi and Satoshi as any other student and wasn’t too personal with anyone else at the Academy. In stark contrast to Satoshi’s wry grin and Toshi’s bored expression, Akio wore a soft smile as the trio began to make acquaintance. And with the ice broken, his anxiety began to slow and his anticipation began to grow.

Upon Akio’s arrival, his teammates were the first to greet him. Satoshi, one of the red headed twins, spoke first. In a teasing manner, Satoshi made a brief quip about twittering. Akio did not respond to this comment, but instead looked at the other boy with his eyebrows dropped. ‘Did he hear the bird?’ Akio wondered nervously, ‘Is he talking about me quipping? Is he calling me inadequate? But why? All because I was late? Surely, he’s noticed that I’ve never been late to a class yet. So maybe he did hear the bird. Oh no!’ As the bird began to dance between Akio’s fingers, making some more noises, Akio was forced to reluctantly clench his hands tighter to hold it perfectly still.

Akio glanced over at Toshi now, wondering if the other boy had heard the bird’s tweets as well. Sure enough, Toshi was glancing around the room in search for a source of the sound. Then, without the warning that Akio would have thought necessary for such odd behavior, Toshi brought his toe up to the ear and began to wiggle the toe inside. Akio stood before Toshi in awe and watched as he further displayed signs of flexibility, ending with his foot atop his head.

“Eww!” Akio exclaimed, his face twisting in a disgusted expression before quickly falling back to its original appearance. "I mean… Wait, I didn’t mean that, just. That’s…uh… h-how did you do that?”

Akio’s statement however was no further elaborated on though. He sighed, and allowed the statement to be dismissed. Shortly after which, Toshi explained to him what they were asked to do before Akio’s arrival and Satoshi finished his part in the task. But before Satoshi began speaking, Toshi offer Akio his hand to shake. Akio very much appreciated this friendly greeting. Though the flicker of color was apparent, Akio thought nothing of it, after all, Akio was a very unassuming type. Though Akio would have gladly taken Toshi’s hand and had even started to do so, he found himself in conflict. To shake Toshi’s hand would consequence expose his bird to the group. To not shake Toshi’s hand would seem rude and possibly turn away what Akio thought was kind behavior. Akio no longer even knew why he was so hesitant to hide the bird other than the fact that someone may make fun of him.

As Akio hesitated, Satoshi informed them of his family and his abilities. Akio was impressed and quite appreciative that they actually had a Taijutsu user. Akio’s own Taijutsu was rather lacking. He hated hand to hand and the like very much and tried to avoid it in combat. With A Taijutsu user, he can proceed by throwing objects from afar or use ninjutsu, which he considered his specialty.

"Uhh....well..." Akio mumbled as he did his best to slyly press the bird against his chest, so that he slide one of his hands away. It was tricky, and probably looked a bit odd, but his hand was freed and he offered the hand to Toshi to shake.

Postby Soul » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:22 pm

"Scare-ee." Takumi muttered as he stared at Haka, "No need to be so grim dude," he added before turning back around and heading off down the street. He walked with his hands in his pockets, thinking to himself, eat first or train first?

Eventually Takumi stopped at an intersection before he turned around to the rest of the team, smiling to himself as he pulled his hands out of his pockets. "I'll let you guys choose, food now and training later, or training now and food later?" Takumi folded his arms and looked at his new team, smirking to himself. Takumi pulled a kunai from its place on his vest and began to twirl it by the ring, "Hurry up though, we ain't got all fuckin' day."

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 am

Mamoru was pleasantly surprised to see that the other instructor seemed to be a bit more laid back about how they did things, which made him feel a tiny bit ashamed of his earlier joke. "Well, food always tastes better after a hard day's work, so I wouldn't really mind if we trained first." Mamoru spoke up first before his team mates.

Though he preferred instant self-satisfaction over working for his rewards, Mamoru didn't want to seem like the lazy type of guy after what he said earlier. Some redeeming was in order for him. Mamoru looked at his other two team mates and gave them a smile which seemed to say 'let's go for it'. Mm. I wonder how those two will react. Mamoru thought. Sonda seemed a bit too shy to speak up for himself and Azuna seemed like the type to follow orders. Though, Mamoru was only basing his thoughts from his observances of them during their time in the academy, so he really wasn't sure himself what those two would say.

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:16 pm

~Toshi Kurosaki: Team Four----What A Shocker~

There are a few things in life that would tick Toshi off. First, people who are way too serious. You know, the type of people who can't even crack a smile, even for a second? Toshi really gets annoyed by those type of people, not only because they're so boring, but because they are the hardest to entertain. Then there are those who dare to break his ego. Satoshi is counted in his book as one of those people, because not only did he insult his amount of talent, but he acts like he's better than them just because he's so awesome in taijutsu. Big deal, he comes from a family who specializes in close combat, it's not like that impressed him or anything. Okay, maybe he was a little jealous, but who wouldn't be? Especially with such skill passed down through generations and generations. His family however...well, it was complicated. Not complicated in the sense that everyone hated eachother, more like in a sense that no one could just stay in one place for a long time before moving away in search of fame and fortune. It had happened with his father, and he was pretty sure it was the case with his paternal uncle, maybe even his great-uncle. Then again, he never asked his grandfather about his other family. In fact, he was pretty sure he was the only heir to his entire family name as far as he was concerned. As a result everyone keeps on observing him with high expectations, it was sort of annoying in the way how everyone expects him to be as great as his grandfather. He didn't even like his grandfather!

Between Akio and Satoshi, the fool was more comfortable being around grass boy. He was way more livable than the creepy Ono guy, atleast he knew enough that you shouldn't stare at people for more than one minute at a time. It was so darn creepy the way Satoshi was staring at him it wasn't even funny, and it was hard to ignore too, especially when it seemed like those eyes were drilling into your soul. If Akio didn't give in to the fool's prank at the moment Toshi'd probably give Satoshi a piece of his mind, or maybe a fart to the face. Yeah, that would work too, or some other rude gesture. There really are alot of possibilities when it comes to getting back at somebody. I wish I can say our young knuckleheaded ninja was thinking of such oppurtunities, but then he'd be missing out on the oppurtunity of the lifetime now will he?

Toshi grabbed Akio's hand, and I'm pretty sure you know what happened next. Come on? Suspicious flicker of colors? Overly-friendly grin? The fact the guy who's offering the handshake has a reputation for being a prankster? Once Toshi's hand made contact with the victim, Akio would feel a shock of pain starting from the point where the object in Toshi's hand made contact. Toshi let go of Akio's hand once the deed was done, and put the object back into his pocket. If Akio was looking at Toshi's hand at the break of the handshake he would notice that the fool was in fact holding a joy buzzer behind a wall of chakra. In this case the joy buzzer was invisable to the untrained eye. It was multicolored, almost like a circle of colors that swirled in a clockwise direction towards the center where the "trap" was located. After the rotten excuse for a toy was placed safely in one of Toshi's vest's many pockets the fool laughed out loud in a childish matter. "I can't believe you fell for that!"
In passing

Postby UniversumProfugus » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:30 pm

BG07 wrote:“They should be in this room, if you need anything else any of our ninja will help you out. You can go ahead and look around town if you want, but once we’re assigned a mission I’ll come to inform the team. “ Rai said in a straight tone, he didn’t want her to misunderstand any of what he was told to tell them. The young man lingered about for a few moments then turned to exit the Inn.
“I’ll see you later.”

Shiro nodded softly as her "pupil" spoke, always straight forward, she would fool around with him just for fun but decided not to.
Very well Rai rai, i'll be waiting that doesn't mean you only have to come here just to tell us about mission
She told him as he was leaving the inn.

Finally she decided to go to her room and check o her team mates, she walked in only to find Tama alone, Shiro sighed loudly showing her discontent

by the look on Tama's face and the fact she was alone easily gave away that she and Cubia were already going at it
Now what happened?
She asked while yawning widelly and laying back on the biggest and more comfy bed there was on the room, regardless if it had been already picked by one of her team mates or not.
Hiryu: *Hey, when life makes you bitter you tag along with it =3
Hiryu: *Gurl, you freaky

Postby gaarafan15 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Cubia sneezed as he walked away from the market, a few kunai's in hand and at least ten Shuriken.

"I best get back to the inn before Tama throws another fit. At least inside my room I can summon my smaller scorpions."

Cubia sighed as he stepped into the inn, and sat down.

"Yeah, Could I get a class of water please?"

Back from the dead.

Postby Timer » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:46 pm

"Right them master.. try this for size.." The shurkien flicked into the air, and he caught it between his fingers.. Focusing his chakra to complete the technique he had prepared.. with a sharp movement the Five bladed start took flight, Buzzing its way towards his teacher.. Nearly invisible to the eye two Wind chakra copies span off and arced around from ether side, all aiming to strike from different directions.. As the first took flight another was in his hand, the technique being prepared again..

Postby Cybella » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:50 pm

-Inn-

Tama got on her knee and one hand on the ground before Shiro, a normal before the team leader bow. "Tama reporting in while you were out. We arrived shortly after leaving you to circle back. Already team member Cubia was showing signs of bad interaction with me. We arrived here after a short verbal argument. Then Cubia told our escourt he had already released some of his scorpions into the town. Seeing it as a problem to our negotiations, I scolded his actions and we had another argument and he did not stay to greet you. That is all the report I have together as of this time." She stayed down waiting to hear if what she had done was a problem. Her head was down her eyes focusing only on Shiro's feet.

Postby gaarafan15 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Cubia sighed as he went up the stairs, draining the last of his water. As he approched the door, he heard Tama inside Reporting to who must of been Shiro. He hear her mention that he released his scorpions, and sighed. Opening the door, he bowed low to Shiro.

"Sensei, glad to see you've finnaly arrived. I couldn't help but over hear what Tama said. I mentioned that I MAY release my scorpion, not that I already had. As for the after math, I took it up with our guide. My apologies if I've caused any un-ease...it's difficult without my scorpions around..."

Cubia's eyes dulled a bit as he spoke. Great. This is just what he needed. His eye pained again, but he ignored it.

Back from the dead.

Postby Cybella » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:18 pm

-Inn-

Tama jumped up her eyes filled with fury. "You dare lie to our leader you inane buffoon? You said you had released them and that the villagers should not be worried." She stepped forward and glared at him. "You are a spineless weak liar of a man! Daring to lie to her about what it was you said! I should have your head and deliver it to the Elders for that!" She smiled as cruelly as her puppet The Marionette. "Then again your more worthless alive then dead even."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing