Naruto IC: The first mission

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto IC: Graduation

Postby Glacier » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Yukenra simply continued to look at him and sighed. At least the guy was honest. He shrugged it off, with a "Meh" and an 'I don't know' gesture. He soon forgot the whole thing. This was definitely getting more interesting now that he got back to the exercise to test their abilities. He payed attention to the description of the seals. They allowed us to see if our attacks are landing, and he'll know as well. Then the actual challenge was set before them. Taijutsu. Aori-sensei wanted to see what they could do, and he was content to show him. He followed him to the training ground. When their team leader turned to them and made a gesture for them to come, he drew his crystal blade once more and assumed a ready stance. It was obvious that he had some knowledge of swordsman ship. He stepped towards him with a front slash, ready to follow up with a kick depending on how he dodged or blocked. He was prepared for another display of extreme speed as well, with a shunshin of his own.

Postby gaarafan15 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Cubia turned to look at Tama.

"Did you think I would unleash the Battle scorpions, like Chrona? Funny Tama, but I'm not stupid."

A littl eblack scorpion craweld from behind Cubia's shoulder, and crawled onto his hand.

"These little guys would barley be noticable...besides, I'm sure Konaha's Aburami clan would enjoy them...Oh well. Sorry little guy."

The scorpion dissapeared in a little puff of smoke as Cubia continued up to his room.

"While in Konaha, gotta follow the rules."

Back from the dead.

Postby Cybella » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Inn

Tama glared at him in anger. "Are you always such a insufferable idiot? Any jutsu that can be tracked back to us can be seen as a threat to this village, which in turn makes negotiations next to impossible. Your little stunt could of cost us this whole mission. As soon as Shirohime arrives she will be informed as well as this goes into my report." She turned away in annoyance her kimono sleeves whipping against her arms. This was not going well, if even one person saw them as a threat the mission would fail. She would rather that not happen the truce now was shaky at best. Her blood red eyes scanned the room for any abnormalities to assure herself no one would tilt the balance any further then it already was. Satisfied she relaxed deciding to wait for the last member to report in seeing how up to this point Shiro had been their team leader.

Postby Soul » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 pm

"That's cause I'm usually to broke to afford it," Takumi whispered back to Haka before turning around. He was a little disappointed to see that the third genin had not yet arrived; sighing Takumi unfolded his arms and leaned on the wall behind him. "I guess we gotta wait for our third genin before we can go and eat." he said with a slight hint of disappointment. "A special academy for teaching 'gifted' kids and they can't even teach people to be on time." Takumi said with his sharp tongue, "How... nonsensical." Takumi began to toss a kunai up and down in his hand, catching it by the handle without fail.

Postby Timer » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:31 am

"Oh.. this is gonna be great.." Yamada looked to his fellow team mates, holding a Kuni clumsy in one hand "I don't do close combat.." He sighed, Looking upto his sensei with grim determination, "But i can try i suppose.." He closed his eyes, controlling his chakra into pockets around his form.. his level of control was quite high.. and he had a few odd techniques to help here..

Postby Miss Kathy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 am

=Somewhere on the road=

Shirohime wiped her hands while Yawning widelly as she walked away from two guys that were laying on the ground, some thugs that decided it would be smart to rob a sand jounin.
That should do it. she said with a cheerful smile Oooooh so pretty!
The village of Konoha was already at a good and shiro always liked the sights of the village outskirts, although nothing like the dunes of the desert that's for sure.
She walked towards the city at a slow and relaxed speed, with her arms behind her head enjoying the view, She didn't arrived at the gates until After another 30 minutes of walking
Awww...im late. she Let out a soft sigh and said These kids now cant wait for a bit longer, always rushing in
She could just convince the gate guards to let her in freely as they knew why she was here, but for the sake of the mission she decided to simply ask one of them to call for the ninja that had been given the task to stay with her and her group.

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:11 am

~Team Three, Azuna~
Azuna jogged to keep up with Mamoru, she smiled, looks like she’d get on well with her two team mates after all. It’s a shame she wasn’t with her brother, but at least she wouldn’t have to suffer his practical jokes any more. As she reached the two Chunin, the young Genin didn’t miss a step drawing her two twin swords and stabbing them into the ground. She kneeled and bowed her head. “Azuna Masaki of Team three... ”

(sorrry about the late/shite post... I haven't had any great opportunities to get to my computer... or not for posting purposes anyway)

Location: Unspecified location, plotting... Always Plotting...

Postby gaarafan15 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Cubia turned to look at Tama, his eyes dark, malice flowing within them.

"Wuite your bitchin Tama. My eye is killing me, I'm in a really bad mood. If you want, I'll go and apologize, but other then that, you best leave me alone for a while unless you want to end up like the other fools who have crossed me when my eye hurts."

Cubia walked past Tama, his eye throbbng madly. Since it's initial release, Cubia's blood line move had becom eunder control, and he could only transform when he wanted, but he still hated the constant pain it caused. As he caught up to their gracious host.

"Listen, back there with the scorpions, I was joking about that. I just have a close bond with my summons, and they like to be out in the open. Sorry If I caused any unease, they shall not be released."

Back from the dead.

Postby BG07 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 pm

=Outside Konoha Inn=

Rai stopped walking when Cubia addressed him from behind, only turning his head to the side so that he could glance back at the other Chunin. If it really was a joke then there was no harm done, even if it was in bad taste. However inappropriate it may have been, Rai really wouldn’t have minded either way. A small smile crossed his face, he appreciated the fact that this person came back to apologize to him.

“Don’t worry, it’s fine.” He paused for a moment before opening his mouth once again to speak.
“My name’s Rai Hyuuga by the way, nice to meet you.” The young man said before he turned back to where his body was facing and began to walk away. Before long he was long out of sight, likely heading back to wait for the third member of the group to arrive.

=Konoha Gates=

Shirohime didn’t have to wait long after asking one of the gate guardians for a familiar face to appear. Rai came walking out of the village calmly only a few moments before the guard could call for him. The young man instantly spotted the Jonin at the gates and felt a slight shudder run down his spine. Even though Tama had already told him that she was the final member, he still wasn’t quite willing to accept that fact until that very moment. Rai respected the woman, however there were certainly things about her that irritated him to no end. For a moment he glanced back at the sword that was strapped onto his shoulder, he could remember so many things about what she had taught him, but all of it wasn’t necessarily good.
“Shiro~sensei, it’s been a while hasn’t it?” He said in a cool tone, almost completely neutral as if he wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing to see her again.

Postby Geomancer » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Aori's hand flicked a smoke bomb at the ground and smoke filled the air. When it cleared, Aori was nowhere to be seen. He then appeared behind Yu, grabbed his wrist, and twisted it. "You can't just charge in. Opponents will use dirty tricks and smoke bombs aren't just for running." He let go of the wrist and kicked Yu's back, sending him sprawling onto the ground. "See, you guys are different from regular genin. While you've got superior skills, you have no combat experience. So while I'm only a little bit stronger than each of you, I have experience and that places me way above you. Now, you can defeat me if you come at me at the same time. Of course, that assumes you can catch me." He gestured at Yu and said "That's what happens when you don't work together."
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:01 pm

-Ikazuchi Shuuha-

Ikazuchi followed his teacher in silence when he seemed to ignore his defense. It was probably for the best anyway. Once Aori-Sensei led them to the rock surrounded by a river, he was a bit shocked. After all, why would he lead them to a place where it made it hard to escape?

His question was quickly answered when "Bunky" charged right at the teacher and was quickly dispatched. Ikazuchi sighed and drew his katana out as well while his Sensei told them to attack together. "Well there's plenty of water around here. Maybe we could use that to our advantage. Umm, Bunky, was it? Don't you have a blood limit with water? Something that could help us out? He was trying to come up with a plan, it didn't appear that either of them were thinking too far ahead.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Glacier » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Yukenra did absolutely nothing to counter anything Aori-san did. He'd let the chuunin have his moment of superiority. After all, deception was a basic principle of the shinobi. He'd heard most of this speech before, but he still played his part flawlessly. Hopefully, Yukenra's failure just then might have seemed a bit too easy, but without the ability to read minds, he could never be certain. "Hmm, Is that so?" Yukenra said as he got up off the rock's surface.

When Ikazuchi started asking him questions, he listened. "My name's Yukenra, he just calls me that for some odd reason. Don't worry about my blood limit, you'll see it soon enough" he said. He began building up chakra and sea foam began to rapidly bubble up around him. Three spires of foam rose up in a triangle pattern around him, each one taking on the appearance of Yukenra. Each clone possessed two kunai, brandishing one in each hand. Yukenra sheathed his sword, offered a suggestion to best suite each genin's style. "Yamada, you said you were a long range fighter. If that's your strength, attack from a distance. I'll attack at mid range, and judging from the katana, you can take close range Ikazuchi. Agreed?" he asked them.

Postby gaarafan15 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Cubia looked around the village. It was nice, and perhaps, in the future, he oculd make a fresh start here, away from the knoldege that his fellow sand ninja knew. Cubia wandered the twon until he came ot the acadamy. It wasn't like the one at The sand village...Cubia placed his hand over his eye.

"I hate you."

Back from the dead.

Postby Soul » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Takumi stared at Azuna while she went through her little gesture. He blinked a few times before he pulled the swords out of the ground and started walking off, "Thanks," he said as he pushed open the door, "Lets go guys, food doesn't stay warm forever." he said before walking out of the building twirling the swords. Takumi looked back out the door, expecting his team to have followed. "Any suggestions?" he called, waiting for an answer.

He twirled the swords one final time before ramming them into the wall next to him, swords were to clumsy of a weapon for him, he preferred the smaller and easier hidden blades.

Postby Miss Kathy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:03 pm

= Konoha gates =

Shiro saw the ninja who was to be in charge of her and her team while staying in the leaf village and a wide grin could be seen as she recognized her "dear" pupil, she noticed the sword strapped onto his shoulder and nodded slightly
Ooooh! but wouldn't you look a this, isn't it great Rai. This time you're the one taking care of me, it must be fate.
She stretched while yawning widelly, tempted to suddenly attack Him to see how his training had been but she rather not screw up a diplomatic mission, no one would rather screw up a mission like this
Now now, don't give me that sad face to me i told you already we cant be togethe!, i know its hard for you
She said Mockingly while she softly petted the leathery surface if her huge sword's hilt.

Postby smileyblacksun » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm

[Konoha Villiage, Advanced Corps Facility]

Sonda wanted to pip up with the reply of 'something edible', but all that came out was "I-I'm good." Truth was Sonda was famished, as the acadamy did it's best to make sure you could suvive on field rations. Still, Sonda really didn't want to socialize. Even though his stomach had a differant opinion of having a meal, and let that be known with a low growl that made Sonda once agian blush under his mask.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby lyca » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 pm

GnSz wrote:-To Team One~-
-Satoru-

Satoru watched Satoshi leave her side, feeling crestfallen at watching her other half leave. Yet, he held such confidence in his voice, especially when he spoke positively of her. This made her smile wide, but her wide smile could be easily seen as an almost conniving grin. And so she thought it best to follow his example and find her own group, and proceeded towards the stage area.

Her steps were light, from heel to toe, heel to toe, her body gliding across the floor. Her eyes were half closed, while that smile was still there on pressed lips. But soon she smirked as she entered the giant room, glancing around. There were many people all around her, so how to find her group?

The best way was to feel them.

Her senses became attuned, the waves of chakra around her become physical. She could feel each signature, each point from each body she passed. Rhythms and pulsations, everything seemed to feel clear to her, years of training under the Ono household made her capable. This was how she and her brother could easily realize who was who, recognizing people without a glance. Each person had an individual set of waves that they could sense and interpret. And soon, she could feel two signatures that belonged to her teammates, as well as a very unfamiliar set of waves. Was it from their instructor?

But as quickly as it happened, the chakra signature simmered down. It almost made her stop walking, and she felt herself grow curious. Was it the same person?

Ooh, she'd be finding out soon.

She called out, her voice annoying toned and low, sounding like a whiny brat, "Ooooooooi! Hokiro! Kaguya!" and preceded to jumping on over. Immediately she could feel something strange in their chakra waves, which caused Satoru to smile wide, arms crossed over her binded chest, chuckling as she spoke with an almost teasing tone, "Sheesh, you guys should lighten up, you're making the air so tense. Or do I have to do something to make it . . . lighter? Heheh~"

Then her steel-blue eyes fixed upon Rin, staring at the older man for a moment before motioned a mock salute. She winked, the crossdresser taking the time to flash a sly smile. "Ono twin number two, Ono Satoru reporting for Team One! What's the gist?"

Rin's own Dull silver gaze locked upon the newcomer's shining blue, and the two simply stared for a moment. This brief exchange ended with a peculiar inquisitive expression on the older man's face when Satoru winked. It was miniscule and lasted only a fraction of a second as the sensei realized something. 'He is awefully cheery. Rin observed inwardly. The utility of this made itself apparent to Rin. With the obvious coldness that he and one of his new students radiated, an upbeat member may be essential to morale.

Rin nodded, looking stoicly satisfied. He then spoke, his voice hollow and gravely, as if his words had been worked over with a shredder before they exited his mouth. "My name is Mokoto Rin." He said, looking each individual in the eye. "Now that we are all here, I must tell you that being under my tutaladge will not be an easy task." With a beconing gesture, the alienly still Rin began to walk to the nearby door without another word. Once the team was outside, Rin vanished and reappeared on top of the academy's dividing wall. "This way." He growled, jumping to a nearby rooftop and dissappearing from sight.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Timer » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Glacier wrote:"color=#00BFFF]Yamada, you said you were a long range fighter. If that's your strength, attack from a distance. I'll attack at mid range, and judging from the katana, you can take close range Ikazuchi. Agreed?[/color]" he asked them.

"Agreed.." Yamada nodded at his fellow team mate Pulling out a set of weird five bladed star shuriken.. "You keep him occupied.." He took the first one in-between his fingers and started to form chakra in a swirling disk.. "Sharp.. sharp.." His mind focused ont he blade of Ikazuchi's katana and the slightly humming of swirling chakra became a high pitched whistling.. the chakra nowhere to be seen "Ready!"

Postby Rough Giraffe » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Hokiro was the first one to follow, completely disregarding his other two members. He kept the color of his eyes from the world, following his instructor only on the movements of his shadow. If the others couldn't keep up with him, they did not deserve to be on the same team.

The scatter of dark light against the world; his face; his clothes; his body; his chakra; everything in shadow felt tangible as he kept moving, only barely conscious of where he was going; doing; hearing; feeling; touching.

If he opened his eyes for even an instant, that feeling would be lost; it was one of the only things that gave him satisfaction; the only thing that made him feel at ease in this bleak, aphotic world...

He could feel the rays of the sun above him, and cursed it for its existence, but kept his concentration on the figure leading him towards his destination. Where they were going... it had better have shade.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby BG07 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 pm

=Konoha Gates=

Rai always felt a bit tense whenever Shiro was around him, even at times when she wasn’t around he could feel a little tension because there was always that chance she could be lurking about. It was good training really, being attacked at random times without warning. It irritated him to no end, having to carry his sword with him even when he showered or slept, but the experience he gained from such things was invaluable. Even if he could fault her personality, he was thankful for all that she had done for him. Rai let out a small laugh and smiled a bit when she said something about how it was fate that he was the one now leading her, in his opinion he was the obvious choice for such a mission anyways. The fact that they knew each other or that he spent time in the sand was irrelevant. His eye twitched slightly at the last thing that the woman said to him, and he began to grind his teeth together in irritation.

“Tch… I’ll never understand what goes through that twisted mind of yours Shiro~sensei… “ he said, his voice obviously showed how he wasn’t very fond of her humor. As the woman patted the handle of her sword, Rai’s hand twitched slightly. Old habits died hard it would seem, the muscle memory he had from reaching for his sword at a moment’s notice was still very much intact. The young man let out a soft sigh, his face still bearing a bit of a smile on it.
“Let’s get going, your team is waiting.” He said, and with that the two moved out.

=Konoha Inn=

The Inn wasn’t particularly far from the entrance to the village, so their arrival was only a few minutes after they initially spoke to each other. From how Tama and Cubia were getting along he only hoped that perhaps Shiro would be able to settle things between them. Though from how hostile they were, he doubted that even she would be able to totally smooth things over.

“They should be in this room, if you need anything else any of our ninja will help you out. You can go ahead and look around town if you want, but once we’re assigned a mission I’ll come to inform the team. “ Rai said in a straight tone, he didn’t want her to misunderstand any of what he was told to tell them. The young man lingered about for a few moments then turned to exit the Inn.
“I’ll see you later.”

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 pm

-Ikazuchi Shuuha-

Ikazuchi nodded at Yukenra's idea. Sounds pretty good. You're right though, I can. Just give me a second. Ikazuchi started to do a few hand signs and then finished by slamming one hand on the blade. If his teammates looked close enough, they would see a faint electric current circling around the blade. But they shouldn't have, they should be focused on their sensei that still hadn't made his move yet.

Ok I'm good, let's do this. he said to his teammates, Yukenra and Yamada. Ikazuchi would have to remember those names now that he finally knew them. Should we go on three?
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby gaarafan15 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Cubia sighed as e turned away from the acadamy.

"I guess I should explore some more."

Cubia felt alone. In his village, his scorpions could rome free with him, and they were the onyl friends he had. Here though, No one knew him, and he couldn;t have his friends with him. Cubia walked into the middle of town, and took a look at the diffrent shops.

Back from the dead.

Postby Glacier » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:57 pm

- Yu Yu -

Yukenra kept his attention and focus on Aori-sensei as he waited for them to prepare. So far, all they knew was that he possessed extremely high speed. With everyone rearing and ready to go, he didn't see a reason to prolong this any further. He took a deep breath. "Alright, It's go time." He nodded to the two of his teammates, and performed a short series of hand seals. In the next instant, there was a puddle of foam where he was just standing. He resurfaced about four meters behind Aori with a puffed up mouth full of foam and water. He released a Foam Burst jutsu at Aori-san as his clones began to circle him. Two of them would back up Ikazuchi as he made his approach. The last would stick near Yukenra. If they waited too long, their sensei could have too much time to prepare whatever jutsu he had. He could only hope they wouldn't hesitate here and leave him out to dry.

Postby Mellow » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 am

~Team Three, Mamoru Honda~

Mamoru chuckled a bit at the joke Takumi, who he figured to be the Genjutsu-using Chunin he heard of before due to his lithe frame not befitting of a Taijutsu user, made. He seemed quite a bit serious at first, but it seemed like he was someone easy to get along with. Which was a good thing for Mamoru, since he didn't really like hanging around with a killjoy; he had enough of that back at home.

As he and the rest of the group followed Takumi, Mamoru spotted what seemed to be some kind of scorpion. Mamoru immediately began stomping on it until it was reduced into a slimy, bug juice on the steel, cold sole of his boot. "God, scorpions. I hate the little buggers." Mamoru murmured to himself as he brought the boot up closer to his face, only to notice that there were no signs of the scorpion's remains on it. Mamoru thought it strange that there were no signs of the scorpion anywhere, but came to the conclusion that he just missed it. Still, he was a bit confused by just why there was a scorpion in there village. Unusual, seeing as the usual habitat for scorpions was in Sand country.

Mamoru was glad that they had finally left that stuffy room when he thought he heard Takumi asking what they'd like to eat, which made him forget all about the scorpion. "Suggestions for what? Food?" Mamoru asked, since he wasn't sure of what they were talking about due to his idle thinking earlier. "If we are, I'm thinking something spicy." he suggested. He was about to go into detail about how much he liked spicy stuff, but Mamoru held his tongue back; he didn't want to seem like the talkative type, since he knew how annoying people like those could be. 'The less words it took to make a point, the better' was what Mamoru thought.

Postby Aura » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:27 am

- The meeting room -

Sitting on a chair in the very center of the room was a woman richly dressed, her clothes having little to nothing to do with the standard ninja garments; everything but the trademark ninja headband firmly wrapped on her left arm seemed to be completely out of place. The woman looked with a polite interest the sudden appearance of the upside down standing genin, and the subsequent entrance of the quiet one, but she did not react at them immediately, her eyes still wandering around the door. She finally decided to look at the boys after some seconds of silence, her expression softening and a smile appearing. "Well," she started, as one hand carefully moved some of her already white hair, with the exception of a single -and easy to notice- strand of hair, this one of a strong violet color. "I guess we can start with the basics without the third one, as long as he doesn't arrive too late." The woman stood on her feet, and then pointed at the headband with her opposite hand. "Kon Shikieiki, Jounin. I know it's not that easy to pronounce, so if you prefer to use my name rather than calling me Kon-san, which I would appreciate, you are more than welcome to call me just Shiki...as I'm sure you have heard of the little boys calling me Shicchan when they know I'm too far to catch them, heh." Her tone was certainly light, and if she had managed to display an imposing air when they first saw her, now it looked rather out of place; now she looked extremely young, maybe just a little older than them; Shikieiki was one of those particular Jounin that were seeing in Konoha quite often, so it wouldn't be weird if those on her squad already knew a bit about her, but solely about her personality.

"Anyway, I already know your names and have some idea of what you can and can't do, but I would still like to hear it from you; I'll be sure to take this with a more dynamic approach later, but we can worry about team coordination once we all know each other. You can take sit if you want." The last sentence was followed by her sitting on the same chair, at the same time she pointed other three, not in front of her, but around the girl.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing