Naruto IC: The first mission

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto IC: Graduation

Postby UniversumProfugus » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:27 pm

=Bed=

Tama'a and Cubia's hatred filled discussion and exchange of insult was broken in a second by nothing less than the deep (actually faked) snores, her eyes were completely shut as she was laying on her bed, comfortably snuggling her pillow and as usual her sword shared bed with her
Hiryu: *Hey, when life makes you bitter you tag along with it =3
Hiryu: *Gurl, you freaky

Postby gaarafan15 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Cubia flicnhed for a mere second at Tama's barrage of insults before getting up, pure venom in his eyes.

"Shut the hell up Tama. Maybe if you listened properley you would understand better. I said I was going to you fool, I never said I had. Maybe you should get you rhearing checked. I'm sick and tired of you an dyour insults Tama. You know my curse, you know what I'm capable of in 'that' form. If I didn't value the lives of these villagers, I just might kill you where you stand in it. I'm an animal Tama, a mindless killing machine."

Cubia hated Tama almost as much as his curse. His curse was bad enougfh without her.

"Tama, I suggest you move away from me. Your nothing but a peiece of slime, and my eye is really hurting Tama, really hurting. I'm not in a good mood. Next time you dare mock me, if theres no one around, they'll be nothing left of you but a bloody stain."

Back from the dead.

Postby zenieth » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Kousa landed softly in the field quickly scanning the area for his sensei. He was uncertain what to expect as he knew nothing of his sensei, especially skill wise. Kousa also thought about his other team mates. Hokiro was cold and distant and Saturo was brash and outgoing, yet he knew nothing of either of their skills. Kousa due to his constantly fluctuating emotions did not take the time to observe much less converse with anyone from the academy. He also had little knowledge of Konoha clans. He was able to ascertain that Saturo probably had some analyzing abilities but nothing further. From Hokiro he got from the other boys last comment that he might be a Nara, however his name did not match. Kousa mainly placed it due to the probability of his mother being a Nara and his father a Anzen.

Placing his thoughts on the current factors now he noticed that the open wield would aid his skills best. Though agile and flexible, his bones were not. Kousa finally analyzing everything tried to decide a proper emotion to show at the time as he was uncertain how to be. He finally chose to show joy and a wide smile appeared across his face as he fell backward to the ground resting as if enjoying the scenery, which to an extent he was.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Cybella » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 pm

-Inn-

Tama spread out her arms in mock surrender laughing. "Come then idiot attack me you will cause the next great war if so. You'll return to the village the weak link, the cause of a war for what? Because you can't contain your stupidity? Release that damn curse use your greatest power and I'll tear you down like the rotting flesh you are!" Her eyes had a sort of hatred for him the red coloring seeming to grow brighter like it was blood swirling around in her irises. She walked by him and smiled, a smirk if anything. "You can't because you are the weak link, the fool in a ninja's clothes. The only reason you are useful is...Oh wait there is no reason your insignificant. Not even worth my time." She went to the window looking out at the village before her ending the fight without even glancing at him.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Hokiro regarded Kousa with a touch of respect behind his closed eyes. They had landed on the training grounds at almost the exact same time. He said nothing. But Sensei was nowhere to be found.

He felt the sun's rays on his back and slid under a nearby tree. He regarded his team mate, who flopped down on the grass, and waited for the other one to show up. Sweat on his skin, he took slow, deep breaths, and began to cool himself while he searched for his sensei's presence. Where is he? He was probably waiting for the other one to show up before he made his next move. He had to be ready. He might even be in the tree behind him, and he stared up at it in suspicion. "Be on your guard," he told the lax ninja in the grass, "I lost him." He turned his head, listening to the sounds around him, feeling the shadows. It would hurt if he had to open his eyes.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby gaarafan15 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Cubia snarled as he took his scythe out.

"I don;t that curse for th elikes of you Tama. Besides, I won't be the fool to cause a war, never. I may value your life almost a little as I value my own, but I won't cause a war, and bring more misery to my clan."

Planting his scyth einto the floorboards of the room, Cubia walked over to the window, his eye throbbing.

Back from the dead.

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:50 pm

-Konoha Inn-

Rai stopped before he left the inn, looking back at Shiro with a slight frown on his face. He always tried to remain as professional as possible whenever he dealt with ninja from other villages, and her comment to him left a somewhat sour taste in his mouth. Did he really come off as being that uncaring? It was his mission to guide them around town until they were accustomed to their surroundings but perhaps he was taking it a bit more seriously than he needed to. It was around this time that Rai noticed Cubia heading back into the room, which in his opinion wasn’t exactly the greatest thing that could have happened. Tama seemed very angry with him about what had happened earlier, and he knew that Shiro wasn’t exactly the type to get in the middle of such things unless she had to. Rai sighed to himself, it was his duty to make certain that nothing bad happened to any of them during their stay, even if it meant protecting them from themselves. It didn’t take him long to reach the room once again, he arrived just in time to overhear Tama and Cubia’s next argument, one that involved quite a few threats.

“You two will go no further with this… the Kazekage sent you three as a team, and you will work as such.” Rai said as he walked into the room, his arms folded and eyes focused on the two.
“I’m not a babysitter, so stop acting so childish or I will request that they have another team sent out to our village, understood?” he said in a stern sort of way, he needed to get this problem taken care of immediately before the two did something stupid to each other. And Rai didn’t exactly feel like he would have been able to stop the two on his own if they did end up fighting anyways, and if that were the case it would have only meant that more Konoha ninja would become involved. If that were to happen, it would only mean bad things for the relationship between the Sand and Fire village.
"And you're paying for that..." Rai added finally, tilting his head towards the scythe that was now implanted into the floor.

Postby GnSz » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 pm

-Training Field/Team One-
-Satoru-

Satoru had purposely stayed behind, allowing herself to grow used to the feelings she felt in the air. It was amazing, her perception capable of feeling the essence of that life energy each and every villager, ninja and living thing exude. If what she felt could be seen, she would have absolutely loved to see it. A wide smile was on her face as she spotted her two teammates already at the field, and instead of landing near them, she landed into the trees. The slight rustle of leaves might have alerted the two, but it shouldn't have frightened them.

She didn't need to cling onto the branches, instead applying chakra to her hands and feet. She was on all fours, her body hanging upside-down as her sharp steely blue eyes remained on the two. Dark red locks of hair hung from her head, and her Konoha forehead protector threatened to slide off her neck. But she soon fell and snapped her body about, landing on all fours, chakra cushioning her fall once more.

Standing up, Satoru patted herself down, making sure to press her hands against her chest. The binds that there were still strong, lacking sweat to let bandages and tight fabrics slide off. Peeking in, she nodded. "Yep, still alright."

And so she walked on over allowing her 'awareness' to increase. The waves of chakra she felt from the two were once more branded into her, remembering their signatures and presence. Finally she approached and closed the distance, her cat-like smirk still on, eyes flashing. "He's somewhere, just gotta wait."

Her fingers and toes twitched lightly, waves of chakra causing them to grow excited. She'd react when ready.
Enough with the tomfoolery: it's time to play.

Postby gaarafan15 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Cubia went and pulled the scythe out of the floor, placed it back on his back, and tooka look at the hole.

"Sure, Shoudln't be too much, now should it?"

Cubia glanced at Tama once more before he started to head to the bar.

"I need a drink."

Back from the dead.

Postby blue05dj » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Akio Heion, Staging room, He'll get over it.... Lol

Trusting, that is Akio's trait. He is unlike most people in the fact that, for him, you are innocent and kind until proven otherwise. It is quite remarkable how quickly he pushes aside all presumptions about someone to give them a benefit of the doubt that he feels they deserve. Quite possibly, it is because he is so isolated. Even animals tend to trust the seemingly gentle boy. Possibly it is because people treat him the same way. There are few people that do not quickly grow to trust the boy if not inherently trust him. He simply radiates a trusting demeanor but because of it he is also a target for those who may like to take advantage of this trait.

When Toshi offered Akio his hand, Akio wanted to shake just so that he could gain Toshi's trust and get on his good side. Akio, as unassuming as always, merely thought that the smile was from a generously friendly boy. And what if the boy was a prankster? Akio was too, when the time called for it. Akio couldn't hold it against him. Could he?

Once Akio had felt that he had been tricked, his hand passing over the wall of chakra to meat a metal device, it was too late to withdraw. His hand was sent a joy buzz and in a moment of complete shock (Pun.) he gasped and snatched his hand away. His left hand, holding the bird secretly against his chest also released. Akio's initial worry was whether or not he's clenched the bird but he could only watch as the poor thing fell out of his grasp and fell to the ground. He watched it in horror, his face displaying awe and disbelief. What was that? A flicker of anger? Akio shoved Toshi back some, mostly to make sure that the other boy would not do any further harm and quickly scooped up the injured bird. He cradled it in his hands and made sure that it was ok. To his relief, it did not ustain any injuries from its fall but Akio couldn't help but feel a bit bitter toward Toshi at the moment.

"I can't believe you did that...." Akio replied to Toshi's delight, looking the other boy in the eyes for only that moment before angrily turning away. Akio trying to calm the now frantic bird then looked at his sensei and Satoshi, pretending to not even see Toshi for the moment. The boy sighed.

"I am Akio from the Heion clan, we are known merely for our zoos. But we have created lots of secret clan techniques to help benefit the animals. As a perk, we come across many summon scrolls. It is a family pride." Akio placed his hand over the bird and performed one of the basic healing jutsus. Meanwhile he continued to speak. "I like ninjutsu but my specialty is medical jutsu."

His eyes darted to Toshi just after saying that and the bird's wings were also fully healed. The creature took flight and fluttered to elsewhere in the room. Akio now looked disappointed.

Postby lyca » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:22 am

The training ground in which the three had entered into was much like the others, heavily wooded with a few patches of grassy clear spots. The biggest break in the forest area was surrounded on three sides by trees, and housed a large and deep pond on the fourth, leaving an even thirty feet from treeline to waterfront. The clearing was large and the light breeze ruffled the oak trees in gentle waves, ripples breaking the glass smooth pond where a stray leaf fell. Shafts of light pricked through the gaps in the canopy, and glistened brightly on the water. It was truly a shame that ninja used such a beautiful place to fight.

Satoru was correct, her sensei wasn't far off. As she approached her teammates, allowing the everpresent current of life flow into her senses, they weren't the only ones she recognized. Beyond the simple weaves of plantlife and points and masses of creatures large and small, flares of chakra were beginning to appear. All human sized, all just beyond the treeline, and all sharing the same 'scent' as Mokoto-sensei. It was impossible to focus on all of them at once, as they began to move in different directions immediately, rustling the bushes along the perimeter of the glade on both sides, surrounding the three genin.

Rin watched apprehensively. Perhaps he was being to hard on them. Either way, he needed to gauge their strength. He was also curious as to how competent the three of them were concerning combat. He shifted slightly, hawklike eyes adjusting to view his new students. They were so different but so unnervingly similar to the team he shared in his early genin days. The cheery Hinote, carefree Rai, and brooding Rin. He frowned. 'coincidence' Rin thought, shaking himself mentally. Suddenly a small part of his old sensei's burden made itself known to him.

'Well...' thought Rin, making a few final adjustments. 'Let's see what you can do.'
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Hokiro perked his senses at the presence of Satoru, arriving in the tree, falling, and landing on all fours--his burst of chakra on landing did not go unnoticed--and regarded him quizzically. This guy was too carefree--it pissed him off. But... arriving like he did, it was like he was relaxed... and tense, at the same time. Itching for action? Maybe. Sensei probably had something up his sleeve for them. He waited, conserving his chakra, waiting for the moment that something would happen.

Soon, however, his patience was rewarded by the presence of several figures surrounding them. An attack? Soldiers?

No, this had to be some kind of training. So, was it his instructor, and maybe some subordinates? He tried searching for their shadows around him, listening for any sign of action nearby, and feeling for any pressure in the air that would tell him what kind of enemy this was. He clenched his eyes tighter shut. They didn't sound human... Shadow Clones, maybe?

He counted six--maybe more--but couldn't keep track of all of them. Their movements were erratic. They were rustling the foliage, stepping on grass and twigs--he could even hear the trees creak as they moved through them; they were fast, but they were noisy.

"Incoming," he hissed, as a warning to those around him, and threw a single kunai at a particularly noisy object on his left, following it up with three shuriken from his other hand, hoping to catch whatever it was off guard, maybe kill it. How would the others react? They needed to act as a team, despite how he felt about them. He pulled out his dagger, standing at ready. Arbitrarily, he voiced his concerns to the Ono twin, who happened to be closest to him. "I count at least six. Can you track me and fight at the same time?" He would have asked him if he had a plan, but this was a situation where a plan wouldn't help them much. Coordination was their only option. "Kousa?" He needed to know his team's abilities.

Postby Cybella » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 pm

-Inn-

Tama nodded bowing again, though rather pleased with herself. In that small amount of time she found that Cubia was rather easy to push to the edge. She smiled inwardly a good ninja never loses it over such a trivial matter. He had no idea how she played him like she did her puppets, such a foolish man no wonder his clan was shamed. She paused for a second and decided to check her puppets, like her grandfather had taught her. A puppet master is only as good as the puppets they posses. She pulled out the scroll with The Marionette in it. The Tortoise would be much to large and may damage the floor that or fall through. She allowed herself a small giggle at how already Cubia had done damage to the Inn. As soon as she had summon the puppet she started testing the limbs her fingers moving about it's body nimbly. It was of the few times she was truly happy with herself The puppets were surly the only ones she could fully trust.

They were her friends, they weren't like her family scheming their way up in life. As well as destroying each other in the process to become something better. She didn't have to be the heir to the chaos that was left of the family when around them. She was only a puppeteer enjoying the small pleasure in controlling a lifeless doll, into doing whatever she wished. The Marionette's only feature it's cruel smile seemed to be laughing at all that was around it, mocking whoever looked upon it. Tama loved that illusion it suit her so well. After checking the puppet's body thoroughly she looked into it's joints to check the hidden knives satisfied she went about testing it's movement. She wondered faintly how long Shiro was gonna feign sleep but decided not to question the older woman. She smiled again as the puppet had no hindrance in movement when she pulled her strings. Her eyes soft as she continued her work well unaware of anything around her.

Postby GnSz » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 pm

-Track an' Go-
-Training Ground-
-Satoru-

Satoru was already ahead of what Hokiro asked, though she herself was uncertain. She could feel her heart pounding, her bindings already threatening to loosen from each loud beat. But as she felt this happen, she stopped her breath, closed her eyes, and allowed a familiar presence to set in her.

The mask was drawn, her eyes now sharp, once twiddling fingers now loosely drawn out, toes stilled in sandals. Her breathing was slow, steady, and was drawn and exhaled carefully. Her mind began to drift, allowing herself to become more attuned to the waves of chakra that flowed around her. She still was nervous, a tad bit unsure, yet, she knew that she needed to be strong, like her brother.

So she hid it with a smirk.

"You're talking to an Ono, no problem~" Satoru said with her low voice, steely blue orbs looking at the front. Her senses would guide her, and she would follow her trained instinct.
Enough with the tomfoolery: it's time to play.

Postby sam4books » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:50 pm

~Toshi Kurosaki: Team Four----Touchy...eh?~

Toshi wasn't that bothered by Akio's bitterness towards him, but to tell the truth he was a bit confused. In his mind (which is a bit whacked out) he didn't think his prank was that harmful. For Toshi, it was simply a way to ease his boredom, but that however is open to arguement. After all he was a prankster, always was and always will be. You can bet your bottem he got into constant trouble with both his peers and his elders for his pranks. You either hated Toshi, or loved him, sometimes people just ignore him completely. Yet it's really hard for him to feel guilty. It's not like he can't feel guilty, it's just that it takes a long time for guilt to come over him. Usually the only reason he'll feel guilty in any way is when there is something other than his victim that triggers that guilt. Usually it's when he causes something owned by the victim to be broken, dropped, hurt, or lost. When this happens Toshi is often known to perform tricks for the victim, usually magic tricks but songs mocking the victims enemies followed by an acrobatic act is not unheard of either. In this case, Toshi couldn't sing a song for the grass boy as he didn't know anything about enemies or what not. He'd have to settle with the tricks. What? Toshi may be mean but he's no asshole.

The trigger in question is obviously none other than Akio's pet, the bird. From the way his squadmate hung over the animal, Toshi could tell he was precious to him. It struck him as weird, sort of strange, and freaky. Who gets all worked up over a pet, especially a lame bird? He had to admit it was a pretty bird, but he didn't really care about the thing. Don't get me wrong he likes birds as much as the next guy, but to him this was ridiculous. He didn't even know if they were allowed pets. Toshi eyed the bird suspicously, 'So I wasn't crazy after all?' The fool sighed feeling like he should do something, this guy looked disappointed, so the least he could do is try and make some resemblence of the bird for Akio. He almost wished he could perform genjutsu with no problem at this point, especially sense an illusional copy of the bird would work well in this situation. He could use the transformation jutsu and transform into the bird, but that couldn't work, he'll only mess up big time. 'How lame, I can't do anything!' Toshi squenched his eyes in mild concentration thinking about what he should do. He wasn't really good at this stuff to tell the truth, and apologizing wasn't on his mind at the moment.

The question running through his mind was simple, 'What wold Uncle Ringo do?' He knew Uncle Ringo was a clown, so he'd probably try to cheer someone up, but what would he do? The boy scartched his mousy hair in mild aggrivation. The black cloth won't work at this moment, he didn't have any paper so paper dolls and origami were definately out of the question. He had a pack of magic trick cards but Akio sure didn't look like he wanted to play cards at the moment. "Hmmm..." Toshi pondered while rumaging through his pockets. "Pack of shadow cards? Nope. Rubber chicken? Nope. Fake dung? No. Fake throw-up? Definate no. Whoopie Cusion? Save that for later. Rare marbles? No way! Oh man, where is it? I know I put it here...somewhere...." Finally Toshi pulled two balloons yet to be inflated, it was a bright red color and seemed to be the sort of balloon used by clowns to make balloon animals. "Ah! Here it is! The color sucks though!" Toshi waved his hands over the two balloons and with a snap of his fingers began to change the shade and hue of both balloons using his chakra to reflect and absorb the right amount of colors until it was the exact same shade as Akio's birds. It probably took about twenty tries until he got it right maybe even more. Luckily Toshi has the helpful trait of good memory skills, in other words he knew the exact color of the bird before it flew away. In case you haven't guessed it yet, the foolish clown's gonna make a balloon animal!

Satisfied with the color, Toshi began blowing on the balloons so they both were of equal size, not too big, not too small. Just large enough to make a bird out of it. The fool then began tying the ends of both balloons with both his feet and hands, a hard feat but it go the job done. Nezt came the "sculpting" of the figure, which was in Toshi's case the hardest part. It wasn't he didn't know how to do it (he had a good memory remember?) and it's not that he didn't know what the bird looked like either. It's just he didn't know where to start. Toshi began experimenting with the two long balloons for a bit, twisting them this way and that way while rubbing his chin with his foot. "Got it!" The fool quickly started twisting the two balloons in specific spots and directions, bending them in specific ways until it finally gained a wing-span of a bird. He continued bending and twisting the balloon until the figurine gained a "head" and a "tail". Finally, after finishing the piece of "artwork" Toshi sat back and held the balloon up to the light, twirling it around so he could see it all angles. Smiling, Toshi held it out to Akio, "Here, for being a good caretaker!" The balloon animal had a figure that suggested that of a bird, in this case Akio's bird. It had a few distinctive bumps that pointed it out as individually the grass boy's bird. It's color was a perfect match of the birds feathers. "I can only work with one color though, so it doesn't exacly look like your bird, but it's the thought that counts right?"

I think it would be safe to say this counted as Toshi's apology, even if he won't admit to it.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby zenieth » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Kousa felt the need to react as well seeing as he knew his team would need his help. Moving his arms he pushed his whole body up with them alone and landed on his feet twisting his neck. He quickly took time to look around at the figures the others had pointed out and he surmised quickly. "We need to move to the center of the field. We'll have equal distance between ourselves and sensei's clones at that position.", He said calmly seeing as they were still on the edge of one of the wooded sides. Kousa could fee; his bones shifting within him ready to escape at any point at anytime. Though he was feeling his emotion raging through him he knew he had to stay calm and clearheaded or else he'd only compromise the team. "Come on!", He said moving to the center. He still kept his eyes on the woods but also on the pond at the other side seeing as their sensei could strike from any location at anytime.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Soul » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 am

Takumi snorted at the silence of the other team members. This would be fun... a team filled with mutes. "At least one of you seems to have the balls to talk," he said angrily as he turned on his heel and beckoned the rest of the team to follow.

Team three walked for about ten minutes before Takumi stopped in the middle of a field. Trees surrounded the team on three sides with a river flowing at their backs. A small gust of wind blew threw the training ground, causing Takumi's hair to sway with the breeze. He folded his arms and smirked as he looked over the Genin in his team, "Show us whatcha got," he said standing perfectly still.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:25 am

Hokiro followed, quickly, listening for any signs of movement. They were still moving, in circles, around them, as if waiting for their time to strike. He didn't know if he had made his mark or not. He couldn't keep track of every movement, and shadows obscured shadows. A flicker, here and there, but there was no real pattern.

He made sure his team was clear and set up a trap between too trees along their path; a wire attached to two shuriken, thrown in two different directions. They went taut, and wrapped around each tree in an instant, and stuck. He passed just under the wire, landing low, running to catch up with this team mates.

Make a move, dammit... The pressure was starting to get to him. He focused, and routed his chakra to his left palm, ready to make a move if he needed to.

Finally, he was in position, his back to Kousa and Satoru, his right hand held the dagger, counterbalanced with his left. His left hand, closed but pulsing with the chakra flowing through it; it wasn't fully charged, and he couldn't concentrate entirely on the enemies and his attack at the same time. But he could use either if the need arose. He tried to focus as best he could with the shadows and the sounds. He sighed, tense. "Now what?"

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:23 pm

[Sonda / Team 3]

Sonda simply stood their for a second before sighing. He really didn't like to show off his skills as the only interesting thing was his glass skin. Everything else was just hand to hand fighting and making things explode. So, with nothing else of outstanding merit, Sonda activated his only Justu and waited for the ridicule.

While he didn't think so, Sonda's Justu was something else to watch, starting from his feet and moving up to his head, Sonda's body went from colored to clear. The folds of his clothes and the curves of his body distorted the image and if someone looked hard enough they could see a person, but it was apparent that with speed or darkness, Sonda would be invisible to the human eye.

It took about 1.5 seconds for the Justu to completely envelop Sonda, and after that it took another second for him to speak T-This is my glass skin Justu. I can hold it for about 5 hours a day..."
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 pm

[Azuna/ team3]
Azuna glanced Takumi up and down, “Just like that? No goal or anything...”She loosened the two swords in their scabbards and brought them down before her, there were thorns wrapped around the hilt and grip in ornate styles, roses dotted about the thorny vines. The two swords glowed a light blue, as chakra pulsated through them, becoming sharp. “I have two swords, what you got” She replied, her voice laced with sarcasm.

She noted that Sonda had vanished, not saying anything to draw attention to him, she would ask him about it later.

Location: Unspecified location, plotting... Always Plotting...

Postby Mellow » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:56 pm

~Team Three, Mamoru Honda~

Mamoru felt a bit awkward by how silent his team seemed now. They seemed lively enough before, but now they were so formal. Mamoru felt a bit out of placed by how lax he had acted before. Mamoru observed Sonda perform his jutsu and Azuna take out her swords. Sonda didn't seem to have much confidence in his skills and Azuna seemed to have a somewhat sarcastic tone, but Mamoru could feel that she had pride in her skills. Not wanting to be showed up, Mamoru performed some hand seals and activated his special offense jutsu. Several round orbs rose out of the ground quickly and began rotating around each other until they aligned to become one long rod. Mamoru grabbed the center of the rod, which was big enough to fill up his palm, and held it out in front of him in an offensive stance. "This is my Snake Rod!" Mamoru said with enthusiasm.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm

When Yuu's attack hit, Aori was gone. A voice came form behind the foam user "Hey, I'm over here!" Aori stood on a nearby branch and gave a cheeky wave. "You've got some good ninjutsu but it's too easy to predict!" Aori knew from the information he was given that he would not be able to take on his students head on. He had another plan in mind. He really didn't like it, it wasn't his style, but it was necessary.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Timer » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Yamada flicked his wrist up, his metal shurkien hit the floor with a unexciting thud, but the two Wind chakra ones whizzed off towards Aori once again.. One cut through the branch he was standing on, dissappearing through the force of the impact.. the second one followed it throught the hole, flying up at his left leg..

Postby Glacier » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:19 am

Yukenra knew that he didn't strike a hit against their new sensei. The clone he kept with him in order to watch his back turned to Aori and launched a kunai at him when he spoke, showing that Yukenra was aware of his presence, and the speed was something he figured would be of use in that scenario. All in all, Yukenra had no expectations of actually connecting with that attack against someone with Aori sensei's combat experience and speed. It was something he could use to get his target mobile as it was a devastating blow if it did connect. In addition to Yamada's wind chakra shuriken, Yukenra's clone jumped into the fray against Aori before Yukenra turned around to confirm their leader's position with his eyes.

The clone of foam moved with great haste wielding its last kunai in an attempt to keep the pressure on Aori depending on how he reacted to the deadly shuriken. Hit or miss, it wouldn't matter to the clone. He had his commands, and as foam subservient to the simplest whim of Yukenra, it wasn't capable of free thought.

Postby lyca » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:46 am

Seeing the cornered students move into formation intrigued Rin. Already they worked together without flaw. A surge of chakra circled the meadow, whistling sounds filling the air as tens of suriken and kunai filled the air on one side of the forest toward the genin. Another rustling from opposite the kunai warned the team of another threat: two of their sensei came darting out from the forest, dashing quickly toward them with kunai. Unfortunately the trio now had a choice, dodge the barrage of oncoming kunai? Or let the pair of charging Rins cut them to ribbons?
Stuck in the see-through zone.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing