Maximum Ride:Kidnapped OOC ... DEAD

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Maximum Ride:Kidnapped OOC sign ups Open

Postby Gigafist » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:51 am

Name: Hanrad

Species: 80% human, 20% Komodo dragon

Personality: Hanrad likes to take things slow and steady. Loves to read sci-fi and manga. Likes the color red and hates to be controlled. Envies the knights of medieval Europe. He will fight if there is no other option and his attacks are random because he prefers to not fight in a pattern. Will act like a meat shield for anyone who cannot or will not fight or have been injured fighting. Will usually comfort the smaller members when they are hurt.

Appearance: Hanrad has stone grey colored scales instead of skin and a tongue similar to a snake. Is about 5'4. Is about 120 lb and wears size 12 sneakers. Wears a grey hooded sweater, blue jeans, and black gloves whenever he goes out in public. Wears blue jeans with a hole in the back for his tail and a green t-shirt when with others like him. He has no hair and his eyes are a dull red color. Teeth have serrated edges so he has a nasty bite.

Quirks: Loves the heat. Hates to see others in pain and freezes at anything that has a hospital smell to it.

Powers: Excellent climber- Thanks to the komodo dragon dna in him Hanrad can climb trees with ease.
Paralyzing Saliva- Due to the experiments performed on him, Hanrad’s saliva has a paralyzing effect. Has no effect on him but when he bites his opponent their muscles slowly stiffen until they are stock-still. The effect usually passes after an hour or two.
Enhanced Smell- Being part komodo and a tongue similar to a snake Hanrad can smell something up to five miles if the wind is favorable and if he has a scent.
Pain Retardant- Hanrad had been experimented on with many painful tests that he has grown somewhat immune to pain. He feels it but is able to ignore most pain except for a puncture wound or the lose of a limb.

Brief History: When Hanrad was at the school he was put through many painful tests. He passed most and when he wouldn’t go on they would shook him. After awhile of this Hanrad begin to get accustomed to the pain and so the scientists had to use more aggressive methods. About a week after his last test the white coats began to experiment turning his saliva into a weapon by manipulating the genes to make it cause paralysis when he bit someone and do to his nature to ignore most pain they used to pit him against other experiments to see how much pain he could take.

Constitution- 7
Strength- 6
Speed- 3
Intelligence- 4
I'll change anything if I need to.
Last edited by Gigafist on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 am

A bit more in the \personality and Appearance... Eh height... weight... foot wear...
Personality, just expand more on what you've put... kind? does he like to comfort the younger ones

bere in mind... these new expeiments have not left the School yet, if you know whats happening currently... you'll be in the storage room with the recently kidnapped

Postby Mellow » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 am

Kidnapped? I thought they were all test tube babies?

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 am

they are... but max has already taken a band of kids out... 4 of them were recaptured and brought back to the school

Postby Mellow » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:44 am

Oh, sorry, I got it mixed up a little.

I'll assume we will have heard of the escapees somehow, from word of mouth of the other experiments who got left behind?

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 am

probably from The Erasers and scietists.. since only one storage room was emptied... I've drawn a map...

Postby Gigafist » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 am

Mystery Girl wrote:A bit more in the \personality and Appearance... Eh height... weight... foot wear...
Personality, just expand more on what you've put... kind? does he like to comfort the younger ones

bere in mind... these new expeiments have not left the School yet, if you know whats happening currently... you'll be in the storage room with the recently kidnapped

Alright I'll get right on it.

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:32 am

okay, thankyou. Accepted

Though since I noticed your quites new... and you wont have roleplayed with me before. I love people who post often, and make large detailed posts. I do get snappy if people don't post for a week

Postby Gigafist » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Mystery Girl wrote:okay, thankyou. Accepted

Though since I noticed your quites new... and you wont have roleplayed with me before. I love people who post often, and make large detailed posts. I do get snappy if people don't post for a week

I'll shall do as you command Mystery. I'll try to post everyday and try to make them large and detailed without going overboard. I'm also reading what's already posted on the kidnap thread.

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:22 pm

*Does a Happy dance* wohooooo.... yey. Thankyou very muchly... :D

Postby Mystery Girl » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:53 am

Erm... Gigafist, I was going to bring the new chracters in... I was hoping... could you delete your post.... I'm waiting for 1 more CS...

Postby Gigafist » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 am

Mystery Girl wrote:Erm... Gigafist, I was going to bring the new chracters in... I was hoping... could you delete your post.... I'm waiting for 1 more CS...

I'm sorry. I didn't know you were waiting for one more.

Postby Mystery Girl » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:14 am

thankyou though I don't seem to have any offers for more characters Ill harrass my sister later

Postby Mellow » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 am

Harass? Mmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Well, anyways, I'm a bit curious of that pain retardant ability....that should count as increasing your constitution score, right? But by how much?

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:45 am

that will be decided later on...

Do I have any more offers for another character... Any one who has a single character who would like to bring in another one....?

Postby BeingInHell101 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 pm

I don't think i could handle another character. i'm sorry! :unsure: It'd be really difficult. And I'd just mess up tweety And the other one.

Sorry!

Squirrel Power!!

Call me Lizz or Lizzie :mrgreen:

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Well, I could try and come up with something, if my presence ain't gonna bother you.

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:44 pm

your welcome to join in the fun.... (I don't know who you are)

but soon as you've been accepted I'll bring you new ones in

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Dex from the fight club back at spam, for a beginning. Anyway, I will probably get something up in two hours or so.

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Dex... Dex.. Dex.... I think I might remember... oh yeah you were the (little) kid I talked to... I think...

but nah you wont bug me...

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 pm

great to seeing you joining the team

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:40 pm

OMG I remember... I'm such a div... awwwww its cute little Dex... i havn't spoke to you in AGES

Postby BeingInHell101 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:45 pm

I like your username anyway:D

Squirrel Power!!

Call me Lizz or Lizzie :mrgreen:

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Hehe, good to see you too girl. And I never though I'd be the one saying this, but the edit button does wonders y'know. I'm pretty sure people do check the place frequently so no need to post every single time just to get some attention. Anyway, back to the main event, although this is only what I managed to get so far. Doubt I will stick with most of it though.

Name: Alexander Hack
Species: 93% Humanoid / 7% Steppe Eagle
Personality:
Alexander can be in a way, called a special being, but not due to his appearance, yet rather due to his personality. Out of all of those he knows, the experimentation's have taken the greatest toll upon his mentality towards the others and have planted the seed's of rebellion within him. He has managed to develop a cold shoulder towards the others in this "cage", be them foe or friend. He refuses any sort of help or compassion he might receive, be it out of mercy or caring. Although this is not the most sensible thing for one to do in such a situation, he kept telling himself that this was the right choice to halve the suffering. As a little kid, he was known as a very caring person who was able to fell the same pain others went through at the time, metaphorically speaking of course.

After a while, the pain he suffered knowing others could of been hurt gravely or die was too much for him to bear. Thus, he decided to isolate himself from everybody and everything. In other words, he stopped giving jack shit if others were going through pain or death, as long as it wasn't him, he didn't care anymore. As such, he was saw as a renegade by the others and the scientist knew very well about this. They used every last drop of opportunity related about this subject to do as many experiments they could of done on the boy. They knew too well that there would be barely any ruckus started over him, he who has abandoned his cherished ones. Although that is not entirely true. He still cares about the others, but not as profound as the beginning. He thinks about everybody who helped him survive as a child as a guardian of his life and for this, he has the utmost respect and loyalty towards those who helped him in the past.

Also, the isolation was the least of his troubles. As time passed by, he developed a rebellious attitude, taking up arm's against his enemies. The first time, he managed to hospitalize one of the high ranking scientist working at the lab, yet failed to deliver a mortal blow. Such an act was not left unpunished off course. He was apprehended only seconds later and what happened next was a visit to the torture room. He has been kept through extensive beating through the years and his ratio was substantially lowered. He was only offered enough food and water not to pass out and constantly weaken him by the day. Yet, it only made him crave their blood more and more by the day.

Appearance: Alexander's body is everything but not in prime condition, the torturing and the lack of nutrition taking their toll upon his body. Due to the lack of food, he barely weights around 46 kilograms, his ribcage being visible in a few more months if such a thing continued. And he wasn't exactly short for it not to be noticed until a much later date, quite on the contrary. He stood at a total height of 5'2 inches without the assistance of clothing, accessories or the added height of the wings. Due to the fact of not wearing any sort of shirt, tank top or the like, the different mark's left by torture are easily visible. Deep cut's upon his arms, dozen's of bruises upon his chest and numerous whip marks upon his back to count only a few. Most of the cut's were covered off course due to some bandages he was offered and different pieces of cloth he used from his previous shirt. He was determined not to die due to blood lose and the guards made sure that will not happen as well.

While on the subject of his clothing, the only piece of cloth he has upon him that is visible are a pair of dark blue loose pants, which have a few parts of them thorn off near the lower end. Regarding his facial features, the only thing out of the ordinary would be his eyes. Not because of their texture or height, but because of the iris. The iris color is a very dark crimson at both eyes, one could say that he sees flames emanating from them. Regarding his facial features, he lack's any pimples on his face and has a rather small mustache in density while in length it is as long as his upper lip. And speaking of hair, his is rather long, managing to reach till the shoulders in the back while only covering his forehead in front. Off course, it has quite some volume. As well, due to all the dirt and such that has been gathered upon it, one could say it is either black or a very dark brown, while in reality it is actually light brown.

The last thing of notice would be his mutation, which in his case would be the wings of an eagle. In height, they sprung from the upper part of his body, reaching till his feet downwards and being a head taller then himself upwards while in length they are double his size. The only thing noticeable to those inside the lab would be the trail of white coming through the middle of the wings, both on the exterior and surface, while the rest is a dark brown.

Quirks:

Trust: The years of isolation and experiments have token a toll upon his mentality as said before, and the biggest one of this is the fact that he lost his trust in everybody and everything. He would rarely listen to anybody else or put his life and powers in their hand, except for very few.

Stubborn: His stubbornness is something to be amazed at. No matter the odds, no matter the cost, he will always do everything in his powers to achieve his goals and will keep on getting back on his feet in a fight, no matter how badly hurt.

Loyal: Even though considered a renegade by all of his brethren, he holds a strong bond of loyalty to those who took care of him as a child in this madness. He would gladly serve them blindly in order to repay the deed long due.

Shy: He was a very shy guy towards others, especially those of the opposite sex, even as a child and while he is not as easily embarrassed when near strangers or girls, it ain't hard to find the right buttons to make him even slightly embarrassed.

Powers:

Flight: Due to the eagle DNA inside of him, he was able to grow a pair of wings which are still capable of allowing him to fly. While he can't reach incredible speed's without any real training, his instincts allow him to reach incredible heights, even for an eagle.

Claw's: The ability to fly is not the only power of Alexander. Due to some recent mutations, he is able to extend from the upper part of his wrist a large and sharp claw. It is as resistant as his bones, yet the sharpness of the edge allows him to easily kill somebody without having to use the excessive force needed for a blunt object. Unfortunately, he can only extend it out of his right arm and the more it is outside, the weaker his arm bones become.

Brief History: Alexander has been well known through the laboratories to be the renegade of the mutants, losing their trust and support and making him a perfect test subjects, although admittedly deadly. No objections were going to take place from the others if he would of been chosen as a subject, yet he was known to be very aggressive towards the scientists and guards, managing to intern one of them in the hospital with severe wounds. As such, he was usually tranquilized before being taken out of his cell, yet always awoken before the beginning of the test and the torture, hoping to tame him down and make him too weak to fight back.

On the other hand, they succeed the opposite. The more he was beaten and mistreated, the more his hate for them grew and the more violent he became, yet there was nothing he could do at the time to fight back. Regarding the testing, he was mainly used for his resistance until lately. The scientist would test the mutated resistance the test subjects had to different virus, anti-biotic's, plants and environments. Off course, there were also more painful test such as how much blood they can lose or how much beating they can support before passing out, test such as this being practiced on Alexander only the majority of the time.

Recently, after the implantation of the claw, they began testing his agility, reflexes and strength as well, to see what they could be up against if it would of came down to a revolt. Off course, no human beings were used as cannon fodder for Alexander's claw, but more like different death traps. Spiked wall's, wild animals, falling ceilings and the like were common during the exercise.

Constitution- 10
Strength- 2
Speed- 4
Intelligence-4
Last edited by ChocolateHurricanex on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:27 am, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:07 pm

:P lol it probably does... but I don't like to use it all the time....

Okay... I like what you've got so far... I'll see what you've got in the morning. I have a nice comfortable place called bed to visit. *pats his head* you writings improved since your old fanfiction.

If the rest of it is as good as that It will be great.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing