CEUDR IC, Achivement unlocked: Snooping around...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

CEUDR IC, Achivement unlocked: Snooping around...

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 pm

[Retrieving entry 23. Decrypting. Video streaming]

[Static…]

Special agent Renald green lay barely a foot off the tattered broken lens of the downed camera, traumatized and bloody.

The man’s sapphire eyes where still wide open in shock. What little was left of his surroundings was nothing more than scattered debris and hovering dust. He understood that slowly his mind begun to clear as he was now barely aware that his legs, submerged under a mountain of concrete, where useless. He also fairly sure that he was dying, if the pool of blood below his chin and the running wetness on his cheeks meant anything.

The man couldn’t lie down though and he knew it. He had to pull himself up, fight, survive, crawl to safety. He still had a job to do.

If he died, if his life faded now, it would all be lost. None else would be able to stand up to them. Not without the vital information he had gathered. Not without his knowledge. He paused. It was for that very same knowledge for which they had reduced his team, his headquarters and himself to this state.

There was the sound of static and Agent Green’s eyes fell of the few remaining monitors on the barely standing console above him. They still worked; but at that moment he wished they hadn’t.

Neither the sights of his select strike team frozen solid in a deluxe office or the burning bodies in the pools of magma did anything good to his already plummeting morale. Damn those monsters! They had stripped him of his men! But, wait, what about his research team? Or the people he had send at the trading point? They could be still there right? They could have survived, at least one or two of them. Renald banished those thoughts from his mind. Inside he knew the truth and the answer was simple and unwanted.

They where dead. All of them

There was no way anyone from research and espionage would have been lucky enough to survive the collapse of the underground bunker. Also he was sure he heard a hail of gunshots and screams before the third strike team lost contact. Green clenched his teeth, the bastard they where after wasn’t even there at the meeting point. Instead he had already been delivering his deadly package straight to the agency’s headquarters at the time while, somehow, his trained, disciplined and organized men and women were being done in by a pack that mobster’s wanna-be cronies. Even now he was mocking them. They weren’t even a serious threat in his eyes.

The voices of the rescue team above shook him from his stupor. Agent Green shouted and crawled forwards slowly trying to climb up the ruins of the broken structure. But he couldn’t his legs wouldn’t move, his legs wouldn’t even slide, his legs where stuck. He shouted in rage and called out louder and pulled harder.

He had to live on.

He had to take revenge.

Or they would destroy the world.

Sweet sunlight filled his eyes.

[Error. Error. Connection terminated. Attempting reboot.]

[Please wait a few moments]

[Static]

{One year later: Present. Hero base}
“Yes.”

“They beat me the first time. They were one step ahead and I was weak and naïve.”

Ex-Agent Green’s voice sounded strong and clear through the individual earpieces of each member of his newly gathered group. Weather they were still at airports, in cars, walking into the formerly abandoned warehouse or where already gathered in the conference room, they all heard him.

“That will not happen again. We will not allow it.”

His tone was filled with grim determination as he addressed each and every one of them.

“We have used everything and made every sacrifice we could to keep this operation secret to their ears.” He whispered solemnly. His words, no matter how soft filled the ears of his group and washed over the entire meeting area; over the black oval table in the corner of the warehouse, over the red chairs, the widely set-up equipment and the reinforcements on the walls.

“We have kept this crusade unofficial. Neither the army nor the police know where we are or what we plan to do. All of you have chosen to come here by your own will and desire to do good and I trust you will not fail or betray me. Of course I have already reviewed your personal histories and psychological profiles several times before I could say those words.” Thousands of miles away the crippled man smiled.

“So gather up, meet your teammates and get ready to set out for we will take them by surprise this time; and this time we will win.”

{At the same time. Cult headquarters.}

Like the heroes they too where amassing.

Their once forgotten hideout from the time of the elemental wars was once again brimming with life. Each available member of the cult entered the old rundown building and descended underground thought its hidden walkways and wet catwalks with practiced ease and familiarity before finally entering the grand chamber below.

The large room, decorated like a castle of old, was an impressive sight to behold despite of all the years it had been left unused. The candle light of the grand chandelier above fell upon the huge round table in the center of the construct, the many high chairs that surrounded it and the people that slowly but steadily filled them.

They had stayed idle for too long and it was finally time to gather up and lash out.

They had to make their selves known. They had to make their selves wanted. They had to find their new leader figures and show them they could follow, they could support.

Thankfully, despite the notoriously difficult task that was tracking those three down rumors had spread through the underground circuits. And when they did their group was, naturally, there to collect and consider it all.

They new where to appear and they knew when.

All that was left was to meet up once more.

OMAKE!
(…will be up soon. It’s getting late…army’s a bitch! >.>)
Last edited by Deathmaster Forse on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Re: CEUDR IC, Achivement unlocked: Where it all started...

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:47 pm

{Samuel Onyxroad}

<#_@> Warehouse <#_@>

Its the year 1984 and the war was to be over. The cultist army had lost its dark mage, their leader. The world was suppose to go back to the way it once was, but that only happens in a perfect world. Evil always finds a way to return. The cultist army is still out there, lurking in the shadows, waiting for a new dark master. And now three forces of darkness have filled in the void that the dark mage left in the world. War never ends...

Samuel walks into his kitchen, he twists a nob on the oven to turn on the pilot oven. His dress jacket and hat hangs on a coat hanger. He's dressed in his usual attire, a bright red dress shirt with straps on his shoulders holding up his black pants with black socks and shined Italian leather shoes. The record player was playing a Rosemary Clooney vinyl record and his favorite song, “ Its bad for me.” as he attempted to make popcorn. He opened the cupboard on his left to pull out Jiffy pop.

Samuel takes that silver container and placed it over a direct flame. “ Its a good day.” He muttered to himself as he moved the container back and forth over the flame. He was staying in an abandoned warehouse, one of his safe houses when he wants to lay low for awhile. Samuel recently murdered with his bare hands, a don that submitted to the Moon, one of the two people he has an vendetta against . “ I think, I'm going to either steal a painting tonight or a secret recipe .” Samuel mentioned as he started to hear the pop. : Might have to play it by ear ." He added as he watched the silver container expand.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Glacier » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm

- (Searinus Kilaver / Cult's Headquarters) -

The war was only five years cold and as it appeared, the smolders of war where starting to heat up once more. Little did Searinus know, the heroes of the last elemental war were amassing their forces as well. It had been more than half a decade since she'd walked the hidden underground passage ways of the Cultist's headquarters. She looked to her side as she did during the war, but her leader was no where to be found. Her entire clan; close friends, family, and her betrothed, the bloodline was gone save for her. She stopped and clenched her fists at her sides. She looked down and whispered a few words in her language: "They'll pay for what they've done, I swear by all my fallen kin, they'll regret every life they stole!" she said. Though water was her element, tears could escape her eyes no longer. She resumed walking, soon coming upon the main hall. She was already branded a cultist in the last war, and by now had done her fair share of thinning the heroes numbers. She embraced them and some of their ideals. For now they were the only ones who'd take her. Being the Siren of the Dark Mists, alone and void of any true relationships was fun for a time, but for what she had in mind, she needed allies, and none where more powerful than the ones assembling here save for the three she most admired. She took a seat at the high round table and crossed her legs, sighing as she was already ready to get this gathering underway. She felt like cracking open a bottle of wine, but she was more... uh.... everything when drunk, so decided to stay sober for now.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Ignus Aluminus/Cult headquarters.

A small, innocent looking, six year old child walked into the room, sucking his thumb and dragging an old, dirty, teddy bear, stained red and black behind him, he was wearing a black, body length, jacket that was looked about three times the length of him, and a striped jumper and black trousers with the same problems. As he entered he looked around, bright red eyes peered through his jet black hair as he took in the room, he then skipped towards the table and nearly immediately tripped and fell because of his giant clothes. There was some veiled muttering as the boy got back up and decided to walk instead towards the table instead, he tripped again and stayed down for a few seconds before he started muttering angrily again and getting back up. He swung his legs out as he walked, trying to make sure he wouldn't trip again and managed to reach the table a few minutes later without further trouble.

He rised up on his toes to peek over the table and noticed Searinus, he smiled and waved happily at her before he noticed a wine bottle on the table near to him. His eyes narrowed to slits as he stared at it, it looked like he was willing the bottle to come for him. He then tried to pull himself up onto the table, but was dragged down by his heavy clothes and fell in a heap, he got up and tried again, jumping this time and managed to get his arms up as his legs kicked helplessly. He gave up trying to pull the rest of himself up and looked at the wine bottle again, he reached out desperately, sticking his tongue out with concentration as he just managed to touch out before he lost his grip and fell over again. There was some minor swearing for a minute before the violent, angry little heap of chaos suddenly got up and grew to the height of 6 foot, his clothes fitting perfectly now. He shrugged his jacket back into position and pulled his trousers back up, moaning slightly about back pains, as he straightened himself he saw the bottle again, grinned and grabbed it. He pulled the cork out with his teeth, spat it across the room and slugged down the whole bottle, giving off small sighs of pleasure, as the wine poured down his throat. When he finished he gave a small sigh of contentment and threw the bottle over his shoulder as he pulled out a chair and sat down.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby top gear tony » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm

-Jake Hunt-
-Year 1984-
-Ruins of a bar-

Jake sat alone in the corner of the bar ravaged by war. He was slumped in one of the only good surviving arm chairs that were not ruind or burnt by the recent war and cluching a bottle of whisky. He sighed as he took a sip from the bottle and looked at the night sky through one of many holes that the late bar was not short of

Jake then got up and started to pace around the remains of the bar, but stopped at the very end and looked directly at the other end. "Hard to believe that this used to be the hottest spot in town." He said as he went to take another sip but ended up drinking the whole lot. After he had finished his drink he threw the empty bottle against the wall. "Well the booze are gone and so am I." He said as he turned to leave. As he put his hand on the the door he he looked back at the corner he had sat in not long ago and sighed. "Shame I can't take that chair with me it's quite comfy" He then smirked and walked out leaving the ruined bar behind.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Glacier » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

- (Searinus Kilaver) -

The elven woman was about to whip out her wood kit and get to carving something, anything to pass the time, but soon Ignus approached. She watched him for a while, amused at the cute bundle's efforts to get to the table. When he peered over it and waved happily to her, she sweetly waved back and spoke something to him. "While the child is cute and all, I prefer the company of real men" he said to him. As old as she was, she didn't really give a crap about age differences or the nature of his origins, but she knew that this powerful creature was old, perhaps more so than her, but unless she inquired into the demon's past she'd never know for sure.

She watched him go for the bottle, chuckling at his failed attempts to reach the wine bottle. She was unaffected by his transformation though. She then watched him down the entire bottle of wine without so much as offering her any. She waited till he was finished to speak about it. "Oh how rude! I'm sitting right here and you didn't even think to offer me any!?!" she yelled. "You know what I call guys like you? Bastards, and in your case a Flaming Bastard!" In all truth, he guzzled down her temptation to drink for the time being. Depending on how he responded, he might be in for something down the road, and considering his element, she already didn't see him as an equal.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:31 pm

{Samuel Onyxroad}

<#_@>Warehouse<#_@> Gone

Samuel dumped the popcorn into a paper bag and sprinkled a pitch of salt. He sealed the bag tightly as best as he could manage and tossed it into his beetle through an open window. Samuel approached the his car from behind as he then opened the back doors. Inside laying on the beetle's floor is his chosen weapons he spent some of the Dynamo's family fortunate on, a chainsaw, constructed by a western Alchemist, that glows and produces sunlight effects whenever it runs, and a wooden baseball bat, carved by a talented monk in the east, blessed with a powerful magical sign of protection so he could fight Demons and Spell Casters, once again.

He looks at his weapons with a sad expression. It took him awhile to understand why the Frozen Moon ordered for his family's elimination, the Dynamo's were a powerful mafia family with strong connections. It would send a powerful message in the underworld to get rid of such a strong influence like that. Samuel closed the doors and slowly walked over towards the driver's seat. From time to time, Samuel thinks about what would happened if he had arrived earlier that day, would he have really made a difference? A plaguing thought in these troubling times.

His information network, before they severed ties with him, told him enough about who was responsible and confirmed some of his thoughts. At that point, he had no friends to turn to, some died during the war and some had a normal life to return to, this was something had to handle himself. Samuel turned the key, revving the engine of his beetle. However, even now, Samuel isn't exactly sure he could handle this. “ It should have been me, Cousin. I wish you didn't convince me to go to California.” Samuel muttered as the warehouse doors slide open. He pulled out onto the warehouse roads.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm

-John Walton- ~Going to the cult meeting~

John knew the way too well, he'd run this course a million times over. And today, even with all the obsticles, he'd beat his best time. At least, that's all that was going through his mind while purposely making people get out of his way. John was riding on top an old piece of wood, about a foot off the ground, picking up speed it seemed. Every so often he'd come across somebody, and a quick, "Move aside, important member commin' through!" He managed to make sure people at least heard him before he knocked them over, or they got out of the way if they were smart.

Eventually he made it to the end, and immediately checked his watch. A second too slow. 'Dammit, I knew I should have knocked over the one with a cane sooner. He was just asking for it.' he thought as he made it up to the table. John got off of his board once he realized he finally made it, and decided to walk to the table. He quickly sat down at one of the open seats, about two seats away from the girl, just in time to hear her displeasure and insult the other guy. "Now now. No need for name calling over a stupid thing like that. We're apart of the greatest organization in the world. The least we can do is get along, right?" he asked her with a smirk.
Last edited by Cheesemore on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby mute_soul » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:12 pm

=Mordechai, Cult=

Mordechai had actually showed up early, in foresight of his getting lost. And, since he arrived early, he amused himself in the typical fashion-- chasing bugs about, playing on catwalks, and watching dust motes flit about. He was a demon of simple pleasures. When he had grown tired of that, he had found his way back to the meeting room and fallen asleep in one shadowed corner. He was a quiet sleeper, so it would be easy for someone to ignore him if not walk past him unnoticed altogether. He awoke immediately when the elfin girl came in, but only because the Kid announced her arrival with chatter that only Mordechai could here. Only his eyes lifted, following her to her seat. His typical, white outfit was draped in a black cloak, which helped him melt into the background. His neutral expression twisted in to a smirk when the second person arrived-- a boy with an ancient, familiar aura that Mordechai knew all to well. Another demon. He watched them interact a few moments, letting them discuss the liquor and other such things. Another man came in, breaking up the small confrontation, at which point Mordechai rose from his napping spot.

"Too true, human comrade," he crooned, stretching theatrically, "I feel so fortunate, to find a sister of my blood, a brother of my spirit, and another brother of... I don't know yet, but we'll think of something. The name that I call my own is Mordechai, and only Mordechai. I would certainly hope that you three have names, because I'm certainly awful at making them up."

Mordechai took a seat that was a good distance from the others, but not so far that it would seem impolite, and he kicked his feet onto the table, reclining and giving his comrades a level gaze. What a lucky woman, he thought sarcastically, smirking at Searinus, to be surrounded like men such as us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Lorelei, Hunter=

A black limousine rolled silently through the open dors of the abandoned warehouse, gravel crunching beneath its tires. The door opened, revealing nothing but darkness. There was a short exchange of words between the driver and the passenger before the passenger got out of the car.

"Give my best regards to coven, and tell them that I'll miss them."

"It shall be done, my lady. Please be safe along your journey."

A slender, snowy-haired figure got out of the car, her pale skin accentuated by her dark attire. She wandered away from the car, closing the door with a casual twirl of her finger. Her hand delicately grasped the earpiece, for the transmission had just ended. There were faint noises around the warehouse, but it seemed otherwise unoccupied. With a sigh, she made her way to the black table, running her hand along the red chairs before gracefully and casually taking a seat. Even if she couldn't sense the presence of another, she kept her guard up for safe measure. Her lazy lavender eyes melted over the surroundings, swallowing everything in their path. She didn't like being the first one there, but the limo was already gone. It was no use complaining now.
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:45 am

Saiko~ Hunter: Airport and freeway

A woman exited the terminal where her plane landed into California. She put her hand near the earpiece just as the message started to broadcast.

“They beat me the first time. That will not happen again. We will not allow it.”

She cruised over to the baggage claim, waiting for her bags to arrive.

“We have used everything and made every sacrifice we could to keep this operation secret to their ears.”

She looked on her left and a beautiful, lone woman stood. She examined the woman, the temptation to sneak a feel-up wouldn’t hurt. She inched her hand closer… closer…

“We have kept this crusade unofficial. Neither the army nor the police know where we are or what we plan to do. All of you have chosen to come here by your own will and desire to do well and I trust you will not fail or betray me. Of course I have already reviewed your personal histories and psychological profiles several times before I could say those words. So gather up, meet your teammates and get ready to set out for we will take them by surprise this time; and this time we will win.”

Her hand shot back in time to snag her bags and headed out the door. ” Mission… failed…” The woman sighed heavily and looked up at the signs that several people held in their hands. It took her a while before a man noticed her face and called out, “Saiko? Is that you Saiko?”

She smirked and walked over. ”The one and only.”

”Oh, good good. Let’s head out before you cause a scene.” The man led her to a BMW and took her luggage to put into the trunk.

”Heh, so you heard about that huh?”

”More than once.”

”Figures, those little tattle-tellers…” She chuckled and took a seat in the back, buckling up and setting her weapon beside her

Y-yes… Shall we?” The car roared to life as the man put it in gear to get out of the crowded airport.

He looked in the middle mirror, eyeing the weapon.”So tell me, what do you guys do?”

”I guess you can call us undercover agents. We fight the bad guys and save the day.”

”Huh… that’s interesting.” He exits the freeway and onto the main streets.

”It is. The reason why no one knows about us is because even our team is undercover. I just suggest that you say nothing to anyone about this. If you do, I promise you that the punishment will be… emotionally scarring…” As she spoke, her voice became twisted and creepy, sending shivers down the man’s spine. ”G-gotcha.”

She snickered. ”Good to know we understand each other.”

~Setting Change: Coffee shop, conference room~

”Is this the right place? It seems a little too… busy to be an undercover place.” The sign on the wall of the building read: ‘Caffine Extreme’.

”This isn’t. I wish to be dropped off here so I can walk the rest of the way. The place is secret, you know.”

”R-right, you have a good one then.”

” Oh yes, I will…” She opened the door, snatching her weapon and things from the trunk before standing at the coffee shop’s entrance. She waved at the man as he drove off. Saiko turned around and walked passed the shop and behind it to find the abandoned building. She looked up at it and sighed happily, her bubbling excitement made her chuckle hysterically and stride inside, deep into the depths of the building and into the conference room she loved so much. Her mind flooded with memories as she skipped around it, ignoring the first-comer. ”I missed this place!! Ah, filled with many wonderful memories and ever-so wonderous nights…” She chuckled and took a seat, swaying side to side.

Noel~ Cult: At a park

”For God’s sake child! Open your eyes!”

Noel’s eyes slowly adjusted to bright light that beamed next to her face. She groaned and shut her eyes tight. “It’s too bright…”

”Too bad. You’re the one who wanted to sleep in a tree at a park infested with pure-breed parasites!” Noel opened her eyes and reluctantly nodded. Manah had a good point. “Okay, fine. I’ll get up and we’ll sneak away before anyone talks to us.”

”Yeah, good luck to that…” Manah growled as Noel sat up on the branch, sliding down the trunk, and cruising away from the waves of people that busied the park. She was able to successfully leave and head down the street in peace. “Phew, that was close…” ”You said it… ignorant child.” “What was that you said?” ”Nothing, nothing…”

Noel insecurely walked passed a group of people before arriving the old building. ”There, that’s it. Now hurry in before people talk to you.”

Noel gulped and peered inside. “W-well… people will want to talk to us in there too. What if they all hate me?” ”Jesus… look, you’ve already met then and we have fought by their side countless times, remember?” “Y-yeah?” ”Then you have nothing to worry about. Now go in…”

Noel gulped and walked into the building…

~Setting Change: Headquarters~

Noel walked inside, staring at the all-familiar place. “This place is dusty…”

Manah sighed and facepalmed. ”Does it really matter?”

Noel walked on and heard a female yelling for one reason or another. She stopped dead in her tracks, trembling. Manah growled. ”NOW what?”

“That... sounded like bitter anger…”

”Of course, it’s normal here…” Manah replied with a boring tone. ”Can we move on now?” Noel picked up the pace again and entered the room right after Mordechai settled down. She nervously stared at everyone there, only seeing one woman. “She seems like the only woman in here.” ”Ugh, a sausage fest… alright, go do that pathetic thing you do…” “What pathetic thi-” ”Just… do… it…”

She slowly walked over to the angered woman and hid her body behind a chair to hide. Even though the woman looked kind enough, she had to be cautious. “U-uh… E-excuse m-me…” She said in a tiny voice, looking at the men in the room and squeaked out of nervousness. “C-can I s-sit here? I… I don’t like sitting with men…” She gulped, scared out of her wits as she waited.

”You… are so pathetic” Manah mumbled.
Last edited by bankotsu_obsessed on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Keiran » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Xairag – On The Way – Hunter

Ah, even with a covering the sun hurts my eyes, thought a young drow monk, wincing as he walked down the street with the hood of his dark blue hood up and a black cotton covering over his eyes. You’d think with all this Sun that I’d be warm. Ah well, no use complaining, he thought smiling softly, I hope Master is proud that I would do this. Even if he is not, I know what I must do. He double-checked that his staff was securely attached and continued to walk to the meeting place. Time to set the pace for the children that follow. If there be strife let it be in my time so that my children may know peace.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Ignis was surprised at Searinus's outburst and it registered clearly on his face, his red eyes open in amazement and a little bit of sadness. He didn't like being insulted, he looked desperately at the remains of the bottle behind him and started twiddling his thumbs desperately as he got up from his chair, causing little sparks to fly off when his thumbs brushed past each other. He opened his mouth to apoligise but then another man came in, seemingly human and started talking to her. Then he felt something in the darkness, Demon he thought as he quickly spun round, more ember darting out from his hands now. He didn't like this, it was all building up, there was too many people, too many creature, auras, powers, He placed his hands on his head and screamed at the top of his lungs as he let it all out, the anger and hate and sadness echoing around the room, amplifying around the room, growing drastically, causing vibrations around the room, before suddenly all the noise stopped.

Ignis patted down the small fires he'ld started in his hair before calmly pulling out a small flask and unscrewing the lid, he put the lid in front of Searinus, smiling happily at her as he poured a red liquid into the lid. After the cup/lid was full he took a few glugs himself before putting the flask next to the lid and saying I do apoligise for my manners, my dear lady, I merely assumed that if you had wanted some that you would have taken it yourself, you stuck-up bitch. It was quite lovely but I think that this will be a suitable replacement if you want some, I picked it myself from a clients wineseller before going to work, no point letting it go to waste, speaking of going to waste, nice body you've got there, how about you and me go somewhere quiet later, I'm literally a demon in the sack. He winked at her, smiled happily and calmly all throughout his.... apology, not breaking eye contact.

He turned quickly and walked over to John and bowed formally to him. Good day, you twat. The name's Ignis and it's currently one of the worst moments of my life meeting you, and I've had some pre-ty bad moments, but seriously. I like you, you stuck up for me, I didn't need you to, but it was still a nice gesture, your advice will be taken on board, don't worry about that, it will also be thrown overboard the minute it's back is turned. Seriously, nice talking to you...come to think of it, you're not half-bad yourself. he said wickedly as he leaned over to glance up and down his body. Mmmmm. he added impishly, licking his lips, as he turned away to go greet the demon.

He looked the demon up and down and grinned. Oh, now I really like you. Been a while since I met another demon that hasn't tried to kill me on site, something about being an "abomination." Funny creatures, you demons. Suddenly all the humour left Ignis's red eyes as the pupil seemed to grow until it filled his eyes entirely, while his face still grinned innocenty. I do hope we get along, you and I. he murmered as he reached out his hand a few centremetres from Mordechi's skin. I really do. he whispered as he waved his hand above Mordechi's clothes like he was feeling for something. But anyway. he yelled happily as he reurned to normal and bounded towards a small cabinet and pulled out a few bottles. Who wants margaritas? He asked as he pulled out a few cups and started mixing up the bottles and the liquids on the table, shooting a few sparks into the drinks before hastily putting them back out. Improves the flavour.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby mute_soul » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:03 pm

=Mordechai, Cult=

Mordechai glanced as the girl wandered in, and quietly asked the elf woman if she could sit with her. His smirk lessened to a faint smile, but it didn't vanish altogether. For some reason, he liked those awkward, shy types when it came to women-- they were complex, and you had to figure them out, like puzzles. He hated women that came as they were. Women without secrets. The Kid lingered near by, directly behind Mordechai.

"Oh, Ignis, my newfound friend," Mordechai said with a sad shake of his head, seeming to ignore the changing eye color, "I'm not like other demons. Outright killing bears no sport, I would much prefer to make sport out of terrorizing them first. It makes it more fun." Mordechai continued to stare at Ignis, still wearing a smug grin. Now that he looked closer at Ignis' aura, he realized that it wasn't entirely demonic. Mayhap mingled with a human aura. Peculiar, Mordechai thought, still grinning. Very peculiar. I could, perhaps, try to strike a raw nerve with this one. It could be fun... When offered a margarita, Mordechai waved his hand dismissively, "Many thanks, but I like my liquor a little less-- fruity."

The Kid lingered behind him and, to one such as a Demonia or any other creature that could see on a spiritual plain, he appeared to be a more benevolent, tranluscent version of Mordechai's physical shell. In a faint voice he mused, Must be crowded, two souls in one body. Aloud, Mordechai agreed, "And quite annoying."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Lorelei, Hunter=

Lorelei lifted her gaze when the other woman showed up, but she made no other gesture to acknoledge her. The woman seemed absorbed in a metaphorical walk down memory lane, and Lorelei would consider it rude to interrupt. Lorelei took in her attire, labling it as some form of glorified swimsuit. Huh. Her blood had the slightly bitter scent of drow. Lorelei's gaze shifted to the weapon. Ah, this must be Saiko, Lorelei realized, returning to her own thoughts. Through various connections of hers, she had recieved minimal information on the others-- mostly names, races, elements, and weapons. As a pureblood of noble descent, it was a matter of concern to know your allies as well as your enemies, lest your allies turn on you...
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby sam4books » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 pm

~Jenny Wilmot: On Her Way To The Warehouse---- Answering The Call~

Five years have passed since her father’s death. To Jenny, it felt like it was only yesterday that she had heard the horrible news. She could still hear her mother’s shaken voice clearly in her mind. And now, she was finally getting her chance, the call she was waiting for. She was going to do what she could to honor her father’s death. It was the only thing could do. As she rode down the streets on her Bianchi Fixie she thought of Michael. It had been at least three weeks since she last saw him. He didn’t even tell her where he was going, all she knew is he wanted to be as far away from Baltimore as possible. And then there was mother. Jenny had lied to her days before, telling her that she had been accepted into a Police Academy out of state, but in reality she was heading for an abandoned warehouse which served as headquarters for a group that called themselves “The Hunters”. She had saved all of the money she earned from her job at the café for this occasion, and even had some trouble with plane security. On her back was a traveling bag full of all her stuff, including her chained mace which was the main cause of all her trouble. Not to mention it took awhile to convince the loaders to load her bike onto the plane for her, and the slight flight delay. The flight itself was boring as sin, but luckily for Jenny she had brought along her cassette tapes to keep her company.

She was listening to her portable stereo now, with the voice of Ex-agent Green ringing through her ears. She had been listening to this station for about three years, and had grown to respect the ideas of the station’s speaker. They had been words of inspiration for her, from the moment she heard them. And now was the time to prove to this guy she was more than capable. And to think, she was soon to meet others like her! People who also wanted justice in this ravaged world. As she turned a corner, the broadcast came to the end. Jenny switched the stereo’s setting to cassette player and began peddling faster as one of her favorite songs came on. From time to time she would sing the lyrics to the song aloud, not caring who heard her.

In no time at all, she reached the abandoned warehouse where they were supposed to meet. The building itself wasn’t that all impressive, sort of too run down for her tastes, the entire town was. Jenny parked and dismounted her bike as a dark-skinned woman went inside the warehouse. She eyed the women, maybe she was here for the meeting too. They probably knew where they were going, ’Guess I should follow her’ she thought as she approached the airport. She couldn’t help but count her blessings, ’At least now I know this is the right place’ After minutes of following the woman, being careful not to say a word, Jenny found herself in the conference room. Another woman was already there, but otherwise the meeting room was pretty empty. She felt awkward already. ’Maybe I should of grabbed some coffee before coming here’ she thought awkwardly as she set down her backpack and sat in one of the empty chairs around the black oval table. She flipped over the cassette in her portable stereo and pressed play before looking up at both women. She had noticed at that moment that both women’s ears were pointed. Out of fear that the women had caught her staring at them, Jenny quickly looked down, and the next song rand through her ears at full blast. As a part of an attempt to ease her boredom, the teenager took out her stiletto and began twirling it between her fingers like it was some sort of drumstick, in a similar matter to that of a gunslinger.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:09 pm

A robed figure arrived at the outskirts of the town and two glowing red eyes peered out from the darkness under his hat as he surveyed the town, a pair of white fangs appeared in the darkness forming into a cruel smirk as he raised his hands, and then threw them towards the town. A dark mist began to suddenly spread across the town as he began to walk towards it turning the day into night. Atrus grinned as he heard various screaming in the town as he walked through out, the apparitions in the dark must be having fun, even he didn't know where they came from or if they were actually alive, but he did know they did a damn good job of scaring the crap out of people. As he walked down the street he noticed an old blind man begging with a hat in front of him, he frowned at this. His apparitions didn't have much effect on people who couldn't see them, they fed off fear and even though the man was mildly spooked by the screaming, he wasn't scared of the apparitions.

As he walked past the man, a couple of dark tendrils reached out and silently grabbed the mans hat and brought it in front of Atrus as he counted it. 5, 5.50, 6, 7, bah. he muttered as he counted the money in his hand. He stopped as he noticed a shop called "caffiene Extreme" and jingled the money thoughtfully before walkign in, the darkness around the town appeared to be sucked into the cafe as well, allowing the sunlight to pass through. Thirty seconds later Atrus walked out with bloodstained clother, a lot more money and a piping hot cup of coffee. He inhaled the scent of it deeply and gave off a small sigh as he closed his eyes and relaxed in pleasure, the darkness slowly expanded from him again, but not as dramatically this time, just a slight shade a few metres around him. Nothing like coffee for a good pick-me-up, that darkness shroud took a bot out of me, it's very sunny today. he murmered happily, a small, white, pleasent grin appearing in the darkness below his now, more relaxed and less red eyes as he sipped his coffee, causing the darkness to expand each time.

He walked dreamily towards the abandoned building and walked down a passageway until he reached a conference room. He looked around slowly, as if dazed, at the room and the girls inside, he grinned slightly, his fangs gleaming in the darkness, with hardly any malice. He waved slowly at them, still not completely conscious, coffee always made him slightly dazed and generally a lot nicer and calmer, kinda like drugs. He walked over to an empty corner, humming a strange song with no apparent rhythm and sat down with his back in the corner so he could see the whole room, albiet from a small height. He bobbed his head from side to side as his darkness caused a small light shadow over him, it seemed to be enough to stop any discomfort from the normal light, all his skin was in complete darkness all the time anyway. He giggled slightly for no apparent reason and then burst out laughing wildly, sounding like a hyena on happy gas before descending into giggles again as he sipped his coffee.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby top gear tony » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Not long after leaving the ruined bar Jake found himself walking along an abandoned road not really knowing where he was going. Thats it i'm officially lost!" He yelled well raising his arms in frustration. He continued to walk while talking out loud. "I wonder if I can find somewhere that isn't aband-waaaaa!" Jake was now suddenly lying face down in the durt "Owww, god damn it." He muttered to him self, he slowly pushed himself back up and then looked behind him to see what had caused him to fall, all he could see was a single cow skull lying on the ground. "Oh Jesus Christ gimme a break!" He shouted at the sky.

After Jake's little out burst he was back walking along the road. "Ok I gotta find somewhere to sleep." he thought to him self.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Glacier » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 pm

- (Searinus Kilaver / Cult) -

Searinus watched as the room filled up rather quickly, and though she could hear the other guy trying to calm her, Ignus' initial response only made her feel justified in her chewing him out. "Heh, whatever you say John..." she said rather non chalantly. She didn't really care and had long moved on from that moment. Her attention was already elsewhere, namely to the one who must have been new not to know them already. "You must be new here then Mordechai, I'm called Searinus if you must know" she said to him. All this waiting around was getting on her nerves. When Noel entered the room she looked upon the younger looking female with intrigue. "Still with the shy I take it..... I'm just kiddin'. I saved you a seat!" she said ending with a smile. During that pause she got a bit cheery as she saw this girl as the closest thing she had to a sister now.

She chuckled at being called a bitch, to her it was like a compliment coming from him. His screaming was literally drowned out by the sound of the ocean in her ears. She took the cap full of wine and downed it like a shot. "It'll do." she said afterward. She raised an eyebrow at his come one, but it was welcome. "Just don't blame me if you drown, you charming little devil you." she said to him allowing her urges get the better of her for the moment. She'd been with a demon possessed man before, it was worth another go to say the least.

Postby Reiu » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:35 am

-Laura/ Hunter-

+Home+

A song lightly emanated from a iHome located in the living/dining room. The apartment was a suite, a bit larger than most, but wasn't too big, only about twice the size of a normal suite. The bathroom was closed, and a soft voice hummed along with the song as the shower was going. "... Heaven's a lie..." Soon after about five minutes later, Laura emerged from the bathroom, and headed to her room. Once there she noticed her cat, Minxi, a calico cat with green eyes, laying on her bed, and in her paws, was something not her's. "Minxi, how many times are you going to grab other people's underwear?!" The cat looked up, woken from a nice nap, and seeing her person and then hearing the scolding, started to purr. "You know what i mean, now go put it in the lost and found." The cat gave a semi angry meow and went to the cat door, and through it, and placed the silk underwear into a basket with a parer saying: Lost and found. The cat had a obsession with soft things, so when neighbors found something missing, they knew where it went.

Sighing, she quickly got dressed, wearing a creme colored blouse with matching skirt. Grabbing her purse, she checked her wallet for money and then peered at the time. "Crap! I'm late!" she bolted towards the kitchen, grabbing a pink box, and rushed to the door, getting her shoes on, and went out the door, locking it. In a moment, she was down the stairs, her thigh length skirt swaying with her movement.

+Conference Room+

Ten minutes later, she found the cafe the meeting place was... right exactly where she worked. She went in, a pocky half-way munched in her mouth, and ordered her off-work-day usual. The drink had a hint of strawberry, and was super sweet, containing equivalent of about eight or nine cubes of sugar. Sipping on it, she entered the meeting area, "Dammit, three pocky left..." she looked up, and saw the people there. The one there that got her attention was Saiko "Oh god.. not her!" she spoke in horror very... very softly, hoping she wouldn't hear her, but it wouldn't help, her outburst earlier most likely get everyone's attention..... "I'm doomed..."

=Kyro/Cult=

>Cult Base<

Soft jingling emanated from the entrance to the room the others were assembled. A Drow softly entered the room, taking his glasses off and placing them in his leather jacket. He looked at the assembled, showing no emotion, and found a seat. Kyro adjusted himself, one of his throwning knifes showing. He reached into his right sleeve, and took out one of his full tang knives, and started to flip it in the air, and caught it by the handle, and continued to do so. -Hello people- his thoughts emanated around the room, -it seemed I am late? Or am i on time for this meeting?- He flipped his blade once more and caught it in midair with his thoughts -Interesting bunch a fellows here as well.- He sat back on his chair and closed one eye, regaurding the room with a half closed right.

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 am

Xairag – Conference Room

Xairag walked into the conference room and took off his eye covering and pulled down his hood. He shook out his shoulder-length white hair then put it up into a low ponytail. He saw three young women waiting near the table and he walked to them. He smiled like a young child, with no trace of deception and full of hope, Ma’ams, by chance is this the place we are to meet Ex-Agent Mr. Green? I am here to help.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:01 am

-John Walton- ~Nice to see you too.~

John knew all too well about Searinus's alcohol "problem". It just made it all the more fun to watch her squirm. The vampire however, seemed to take it as though he was nice. A man from the shadows also decided to take it up that he was indeed a peacemaker. Great, something else to swell his head with. He sat back in his chair grinning. As he listened to Ignis ramble on. 'Oh yea, I definately could get used to this group. They seem to know what's up.' he thought to himself as he tuned in and out of the vampire's rambles.

His attention was grasped at Ignis's offer for alcohol. He couldn't help but take him up on the offer, only a little different. "No margarita please. But if they have some Jack Daniel's in there I'll have some of that." he said to him, as he heard Searinus's comment and watched Noel enter the room. He decided it was best if he didn't respond. Fighting his commrade wasn't tops on his priority list. After all, even with him on the team they'd have trouble being a person down before the mission even began. Then the Drow appeared. Asking if he was late, even though it was painfully obvious. 'Man, half of the members are newbies? This is gonna be a long ass meeting at this rate.' he thought. "Yes, you completely missed the meeting, unfortunately you'll now have to be terminated because you were late. But other than that, it was a very insightful meeting." he said to the Drow as he impatiently waited on an answer for his whiskey.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:07 am

Saiko~ Hunter: Conference Room

By the time she sat down and swayed, more members of the team trickled in. This make Saiko stop and examine each person, mentally noting who would be her 'play toy' for the day. Her eyes then rested on a very familiar face, exciting her as she stood and slinked over. ”Is that my Laura dear?? Why, that IS!” She practically tackled the women out of pure excitement, Laura's face planting straight into Saiko's large breasts. ”Oh my dear how I missed you so! You must sit with me and tell me what you have been up to, you little cutie!” She laughed in a psychotic manner and pulled the girl away to wink at her.

She then turned her attention to a monk, catching a very familiar sent which excited her further. ”A drow! Good to see a brother here!” She chuckled and looked him over and shrugged. ”Sure hun, this is the one and only place. The poor man might be rolling right in here... I hope...” She freed Laura from the embrace as she twirled around. ”I wonder if he's cute in person...” She sighed and chuckled dementedly.

Noel~ Cult: Headquarters

Noel looked at the elf women, relieved and quickly slinked into the seat to see that people acknowledged her. ”Y-yes, miss Searinus... I don't think I could change... Wh-why are they looking at me? I don't like it, especially that demon man...” She eyed Mordechai. Manah groaned and replied, ”Looks like he has a thing for you.”

”B-but I'm not that cute...”

”We're talking about dim-witted men! Since when do they care about the exterior of you? They just want to get you alone and rape-able”

She gulps and sunk deeper into her seat. ”I-I guess...”

”Good, now see if there's only two women on this team...”

”O-okay...” She looked back at the elf woman. ”U-uh, do you know if there's any other women on the team?”
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 am

{Samuel OnyxRoad}

_Hero base _ Wrong place, Wrong people, but that's how you make Memorable Entrances

A black Volkswagen beetle pulls in front of a warehouse. Dressed in black with leather gloves is Samuel as he stepped outside of his vehicle with a roll of duck tape. He hummed a silent tune as he ripped off a piece of duck tape and stuck a grenade on the warehouse door with a string tied to the safety pin. As a painter would be gentle with each stroke on his canvas, Samuel too, was careful as this was not only a way inside, but an expression of who and what his believes are. Samuel stuck three in the shape of a triangle with a signed business card of his stuck in the middle and tied all the individual strings into one. A personal touch.

Samuel then, strolled behind his little car and opened the back as he pulled out his chainsaw, bat, and a boom box. He rest them behind his vehicle. With his right hand, Samuel blew a kiss to his so called explosive artwork and ducked down behind his car as he pulled the string. BOOM! A thunderous echo rumbled alerting those inside someone's at the door. “ Knock! Knock!” Samuel said as he inserted a cassette in his boom box and pressed play, he then proceed to pick his chainsaw and gave it a good rev.

His right hand, he held the handle of his chainsaw as he approached his personal, hand made door, a hole . With his left Samuel reached into his dress jacket and pulled out a smoke grenade as he entered the warehouse. “ Ladies and Cult Members! This party is crashed by the Shining Neon Bastard!” He declared as the chainsaw purred. “ You don't need to go to hell, but you got to die!” He shouted. He then bit onto the safety ring, but before removing it, Samuel paused for a moment.

“ Hmmm, this place doesn't seem, too Cultie”
Samuel thought as he looked around with the safety ring still in his mouth.
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Xairag – Conference Room

Sir, the young drow said politely, moving his small body between the young women and the pycho, hoping to make at least a semi-descent shield if the man decided to attack. He winced in pain from the glow of the chainsaw. We are not the Cult. Are you? By the way you attempted to blow us up, I suspect not, he said replacing his eye covering, causing the pain to recede. Did you have to blow up the wall? I hope we can fix that. There is a door that you could have used, he said calmly, tilting his head to the left, I am Xairag. And you are?

Postby Reiu » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 pm

=Kyro/Cult=

A soft musical laughter filled the air, Kryo was on his feet, sheathing his knife. -I figured that already, smart one- He looked at John,reading his thoughts, -by the way, i don't think it would be wise to terminate someone, we'll be one member short- He laughed again, -And newbie? I wouldn't say anyone here is newbie- He smiled at John, then noticed Noel and Searinus, and started to walk over to them, his attetion no longer on John. He looked at Noel, and noticed that there were presences, two minds. "Hello, I'm Kyro, and what's your name?.." He acedentally read the girl's thoughts, sensing the tenitive part of her, the one in front of him. It was a while since he used his voice, but it was a soft and generous sound, rare among that of his race, especially pureblooded.

=Laura/hunter= Post later

Postby sam4books » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:08 pm

~Jenny Wilmot: Conference Room, Hunter---- Things are just starting to get a little crazy here…~

One could only ignore her surroundings for so long before something happens to bring you back to reality. For Jennifer, it was the appearance of the man with the chainsaw. Ever since she saw the movie Friday the 13th, any appearance of a chainsaw was enough to grab her attention. Not to mention the thunderous echo the man was so compelled to make interrupted her music time. She had her earphones off and was standing by the time the “Shining Neon Bastard” had barged into the conference room without as much of a warning. She had expected the meeting to be boring with no action whatsoever and then some guy took the time to barge in and ruin the awkwardness. Though actually, it was actually a good thing he’d ruined the awkwardness but this wasn’t the way to do it. ”What the hell?!” A man who looked strangely similar to the dark-skinned women (who was now hugging some other women much to her amazement) had stepped between her and the new arrival as if he was trying to protect them. ”What’s going on! I was just about to get to the good part of the song! This isn’t some sort of drill is it?” Jenny looked to each person in turn, looking for some sort of answer. The stiletto she was playing with earlier was now held above her head, as if she was almost to the point of attacking the infiltrator. Noticing this, Jennifer quickly put the stiletto away, a confused and frightened look plain on her face.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Next

Return to Role Playing