Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 pm

660 ft... that's two submarines, which is something I'm familiar with. I can walk the length of one submarine in... so twice that... and...

Yeah, sure. 200 meters is fine.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby zenieth » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 pm

edited. Now there is a somewhat believable reason for mist ninja to be there.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:03 pm

FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!
(Thanks to Ro, GnSz, and Zenieth for the help on it XD)

Name : Ikazuchi Shuuha

Ranking: Genin

Personality: He’s the serious type. If you can’t find him on a mission, he’ll usually be off training somewhere, not one for just having a good time. Spends a lot of time in his room studying too, but he’s still very reliable when it comes to missions and teamwork. also is incredibly stubborn. Once he sets his mind to it, you can’t stop him. He’ll keep going and going until his goal is accomplished, sheer determination in other words.

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guys/pandoraeh/Anime%20guys/Anime2.jpg?o=314, looks like that. Carrying a katana along with that outfit on his back. He's about 5'8 too.

Justu/Skills: Seiteki Myaku no Jutsu (Static Pulse Technique): Gathers an electric current around his body, and it even extends to his katana. Doesn't improve speed or strength, but if he makes contact, that part of the body is numb and can't be moved for a short period of time.

Kinzoku Kaisen no Jutsu (Metal Rotation Technique) : Turns his body into a giant electromagnet, can draw weapons towards him silently. However he can only perform it for so long before the iron ore in the ground starts to draw towards him too. He can also turn any metalic object into an electromagnet too, but he needs some time to focus the object he's trying to turn into the magnet.

Equipment: Other than the normal ninja tools, he carries a 3ft long katana on his back.

Background: grew up his entire life in the leaf village. For generations his family has been ninjas, and all of them have been killed at one time or another on the battlefield. Often times he’s been associated with bad luck, and most people don’t want to be put on his team due to this.
To try and prevent this, his parents have set him on the path to work as hard as he could so he wouldn’t be a bother on missions and be the one to erase that pesky stereotype of his family. He graduated pretty high in his class, due to the constant studying he was forced to do.

Stats :
Health/Chakra Pool:5

Chakra Control:3

Taijutsu/Tools:4

Ninjutsu:6

Genjutsu:2
Last edited by Cheesemore on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm

No no no, Those two nations do not have an alliance >.>

If anything think of it like this... Just about all of the nations are in a cold war with each other... If anyone would be on friendly terms it would 'maybe' be the Sand and Fire villages... big emphasis on that maybe.

Postby zenieth » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:07 pm

don't for get the cloud village and konoha.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm

It's AU, everyone hates everyone else's guts... Fire and Sand are just indifferent

Postby zenieth » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:14 pm

though hasn't it been stated that fire and lightning were also in a treaty around the match between naruto and neji?
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

zenieth wrote:though hasn't it been stated that fire and lightning were also in a treaty around the match between naruto and neji?

Stuff that happened in that universe didn't happen in this one, all you really need to know is that there is a great amount of tension between the different countries. Anything that happened in the past will be left completely ambiguous because it has nothing to do with the story.

Postby Cybella » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Name: Tama Amarante

Ranking: Sand Chunin

Personality: Tama is a smart cunning girl with little quarrel over war and battle. She is refined in battle and when spoken to. However she is easily annoyed with foolish talk of complete peace and not one to hesitate in speaking her mind.

Appearance: See link. She is about 5’2 with pale white skin her eyes are deep red like her kimono. Her hair is light brown which she wears in a vary of styles Her headband is tied on her left leg just above her knee. http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo33 ... Tama-1.jpg

Jutsu/skills

Summoning: She summons using a few hand signs a large coyote by the name of Isamu (size of Akamaru second time) Isamu attacks with speed and tearing flesh apart once her claws or fangs connect. Tama also uses Isamu for travel not liking to go on long journeys herself.

Puppets: her first puppet is the Marionette a large spindly puppet with no face other than a cruel smile. Hidden in its joints are poisonous knives. Its attack is the Marionette’s Waltz; it begins dancing around the enemy with great speed creating a whirl wind trapping the person inside it. The puppet makes the area smaller every turn it’s knives cutting the victim until they pass out from the poison or torn apart by it.

Second Puppet: The Tortoise this puppet is large and bulky unlike the Marionette. It burrows underground waiting for the opponent to land on the ground. The second the person lands it flies from the ground it shell opens up trapping the person inside once inside poisonous gas releases in the shell. Tama calls this Hide and Seek.

Equipment: Her scrolls containing the puppets, 8 kunai knives and a few explosives. All kept in a handheld pouch

Background: Born into a higher family she was trained at a young age for battle. The second oldest in her family she was named the heir do to her elder brother’s weak health as well as her fast learning and smarts. She had few friends due to being trained all the time thus was given everything she wanted to keep her happy, also sent on diplomatic missions often for the Sand.

Stats
Health/Chakra Pool:6
Chakra Control: 5
Genjutsu:1
Ninjutsu:7
Taijutsu/tools:1
Last edited by Cybella on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby zenieth » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Alright then.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm

BG07 wrote:
zenieth wrote:though hasn't it been stated that fire and lightning were also in a treaty around the match between naruto and neji?

Stuff that happened in that universe didn't happen in this one, all you really need to know is that there is a great amount of tension between the different countries. Anything that happened in the past will be left completely ambiguous because it has nothing to do with the story.

Explain how that means the Kaguya clan has to be aligned with another nation, then.
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 pm

It doesn't, in fact I just suggested he make the change you suggested =P

Postby Cybella » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Alright I put mine up whew that took a couple of hours and it looks so short><

Postby zenieth » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:25 pm

how's it now bg?
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Ok since so many people have been trying to be someone from outside of the village, I'll allow several people to be from the sand... though I'm not allowing very many...

Zenieth, yup looks fine

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh. Thought you didn't want it, since I tried suggesting that earlier already. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Cybella » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Opps I forgot to PM first my bad

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Cybella wrote:Opps I forgot to PM first my bad

It's fine, we talked about it over msn before so no worries.

Postby Cybella » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Yay^^

Postby Berry-tan » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 pm

I'll have my character sheet up tommorow after school most likely.

Postby Glacier » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 pm

My CS is in the works. Should have it up sometime between now and monday. lol

Postby Mellow » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:02 am

Why am I listed as Car Joke?....Does it have something to do with the surname? Since that IS a real last name.....I think.

Postby GnSz » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:57 am

BG's just playin' Mellow. xD Besides, it's just for fun.

Postby Dorian » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:11 am

It's times like this I wish I could draw. I have a good idea for a character design but it's pretty weird...
Never asked for this

Postby Mellow » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 am

Yeah, I know. I laughed when I saw it. Just saying, you know.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing