Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups

Postby Mellow » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 am

I think he means in the RP time?

Postby BG07 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:32 am

That's what I was talkimg about XP

Postby Mellow » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:39 am

I see. So anyway, to make sure my post isn't some useless 2-word sentence, I'll go ask a question. What would the number be for the "average level/ability" for the stats?

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:44 am

Cheesemore wrote:Hmm, I see potiental conflicts between mine and Sam's Character

(Serious guy, and a guy that hates serious people XD)

I find it funny how most of my characters have conflict with atleast one or two people xD I sure hope my character won't be forced to be teamates with your character, for your characters sake :P
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby zenieth » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:40 am

Why hello there naru.... I mean toshi.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 am

You guessed where I got the inspiration from huh? I loved the twelve-year-old Naruto, he was awesome x)
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BG07 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Mellow wrote:I see. So anyway, to make sure my post isn't some useless 2-word sentence, I'll go ask a question. What would the number be for the "average level/ability" for the stats?

3 or 4

Postby Glacier » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Name: Yushka Yukenra * (Yu-Yu)

Ranking: Genin

Personality: He’s a generally accepting person. He may-be considered nice by most people, but that’s just his form of common courtesy. The whole golden rule, treat others the way you want to be treated. He carries an unbiased attitude into most situations, and has a streak of non-chalance which helps. He does have competitive and aggressive tendencies. While not uncommon in him, they do take a bit of provocation to bubble to the surface. Basically he needs an incentive to be motivated. Once he obtains his goal, it’s a coin toss if he’ll remain interested or not. He’s not very open about himself, and is very good at keeping information hidden. He’s quite flexible as well, allowing him to cope with and adapt to new situations quickly.

Appearance: Yukenra stands at 5’1”, and weights about 105 lbs. He has an average build and good muscle mass for a child his age. He’s quite strong for his age as well. He has short black hair, and green eyes. His skin is tannish, but he’s grown quite paler since he’s been in Konoha. His typical dress is comprised of a black tee-shirt underneath a short sleeve, blue jacket with an off-white wave pattern going along the bottom and the edge of the sleeves. He wears off-white cargo shorts that go just below his knees, and the dark blue sandals of course. His forehead protector is worn on his head as a bandanna.

Justu/Skills:
KKG: Sea foam Rebirth – A powerful water based ability that allows the user to generate and manipulate sea-foam using his chakra and blood as a medium. The offensive abilities of the foam are average at best, but it’s true worth comes in the form of support and regeneration. The foam is a stimulant to the user’s body, rapidly healing wounds and neutralizing toxins that enter the bloodstream. If a limb is lost in battle, or the organs suffer damage, the wounded areas are immediately engulfed in foam while the tissue is being reborn. He can only do this with adequate amounts of chakra, and creating new cells takes a vast amount of the user’s chakra pool to accomplish. The areas will still be tender until the body has had time to rest and recover properly. The foam is mildly acidic to those outside his clan, causing corrosion to materials and painfully burning and stinging flesh. It smells faintly of salt and fresh blood, but that’s something only a finely keen nose would be able to pick up.

Ninjutsu:
Foam transition: A type of Shunshin no jutsu that utilizes the KKG: Sea foam Rebirth. The ninja collapses into a lumpy puddle of sea foam that dissolves over time. In that same instant, more sea foam amasses/ bubbles up in a different location which Yu-Yu emerges from. Can be used for rapid movement in battle or for escape purposes.

Foam blast: The user takes in a deep breath and fills their mouth with spit and foam. He then expels a powerful jet/stream/torrent, etc. of condensed and pressurized water and foam at the target. The ability has a finite range and dissipates afterward, making it look more like a katon jutsu in appearance than most suiton jutsu. Mid range 5 – 8 meters.

Foam bushin: A clone or group of clones made of foam. As they are simply chakra infused concentrated foam, they are only semi solid. They typically use basic ninja weapons to attack, ie shuriken, kunai, etc; because they can’t hit an opponent themselves. When struck, the clones lose form and collapse. If left alone, the foam will simply dissolve. Yu-Yu can willfully cause the clones to burst in close proximity to an opponent, covering them in the acidic foam. Right now he can only produce enough foam for 5 clones at a time maximum, and he’d be focused on controlling them instead of fighting. With three, he can effectively fight in conjunction with them.

Summoning: He has a pact with the crabs, allowing him to summon them into battle for various reasons. Even the lowest of combat capable crabs boasts a very hard shell. While they are mainly defensive by nature, the larger summons boast powerful offensive abilities as well. The amount of chakra used determines the strength of the crab summoned, but his staple is a mid level fighter boasting high defense and mid offense as his pincers have grown to a decent size. It’s a only a bit taller than he is at the moment, but capable of fending for itself. Currently, he can only summon up to a bottom upper tier crab. It’s about the size of a small building.

Kanitate: His primary summon, this giant crab is about a foot taller than he is, and sports a bright red shell. It has one claw notably larger than the other, but only by a enough to tell, not very much. Both of its claws are wide in order to block incoming attacks. His claws have good crushing power, but his primary function is defense. As a type of hermit crab, he carries a large stone like shell that looks like a shield and cover his portion of vulnerable soft shell aka his bum.

Genjutsu:
Foam sea: A fairly weak genjutsu that uses the nose as a medium. He can choose to activate it when he chooses, but the foam will carry a much stronger scent just before and for a while after he initiates the jutsu. After inhaling the foam's bloody scent, the ninja will see sea foam blanketing the floor of the area they were in for miles. While they can still function normally, all they will see is foam. It's meant for combination with his ninjutsu techniques as they will appear to be able to come from anywhere. While potentially dangerous if used properly, he mainly uses it to escape a combat zone instead of fighting. Typically it requires only a two seal string for the weaker version, he can enhance it by utilizing more hand seals and chakra to make it harder to escape.

Equipment:
10x Shuriken, 10x Kunai, 1 windmill shuriken, first aid kit, 5x smoke bombs, 5x explosive tags, 5x rations, 1sword*

*Weapons: He carries a one bladed, dark greenish blue, crystal sword. The sword has several small markings carved into its 20 inch blade, and they are painted black. They are an enchantment on the blade, making it stronger and more durable than your average ninja blade. The blade itself is quite thick, about an inch or so, and seems more of a ceremonial weapon than one meant for combat. The blade isn’t exactly light, but the weight and sharpness of the blade make it a match for the strongest armor. The blade responds to chakra, which is the cause for the teal color and additional weight. The blade works on a wave principle as he's always using his water chakra with it. The more momentum he builds leading up to a slash, the stronger the slash, but the more unweildy the blade becomes. When struck against something, the blade releases a burst of pressurized water. This washes the blade clean and further cuts into whatever the blade strikes. He has yet to fully master this blade.

Background: A child of ‘fortune’, Yukenra is a child from a small island village. His clan and the ninja crabs that also stayed there were the primary inhabitants of the island until it was hit by a natural disaster that devastated the island. The clan was left broken and split up; drifting to several different locations. As far as Yukenra knows, they’re all dead. Many are actually, having succumbed to the sea that fateful night.

Lost, confused, and alone, Yukenra wandered in land from the Fire country’s shore in search of shelter. He was picked up by a traveling caravan on their way to Konohagakure, and the child parted ways once they reached the village. The Hokage knew of the disaster that had befallen the young boy, and of the clan whose name he held, and took him into the village. He’s been enrolled at the academy ever since, and has grown to view Konoha as his new home.

Stats:

Health/Chakra Pool: 6

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu/Tools: 4

Ninjutsu: 5

Genjutsu: 1
Last edited by Glacier on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Postby zenieth » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:51 pm

wow a lot of kekkei genkai users
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Those things are fun to create man xD
In passing

Postby zenieth » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:02 pm

sure they are but still there are more BL's than normals which shoudln't be so.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Glacier » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Well it's not like we're the only ninja in the village.

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:15 pm

'Tis true.
In passing

Postby Miss Kathy » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:36 pm

yeah, but there's still a lot

I was gonna create me one but i decided to go full blown Tai user with a unique style.
which is actually a real unique style made by me, combining all i know

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Meh, I created most of my character's techniques off the back, don't really see it as kekkei genkai. Most of the stuff is based off of circus stuff xD *kicks the magfician dude in my school*

But yeah, I see what you mean...
In passing

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Name: Azuna Masaki

Ranking: Genin

Personality:
Not quite as carefree as her brother, in many ways she compliments him, finding it hard to loosen up until she’s had a bottle of sake tipped down her neck, only then does she finally become as carefree as her brother. She suffers her brothers practical jokes, and he often has to deal with her temper. But when they are on a mission they compliment each other to perfection.

Appearance:
She wears a blue armless tactical vest, the main body is blue but the top of the arms and chest piece are black, the same as her brothers. On her right arm she has a tattoo that mimics her brothers. She has light brown hair that flows around her shoulders, and emerald greed eyes. Her face is softer that Yamada, and also half a foot shorter in height.
She wears long black trousers, and short fingerless gloves. With a sash tied around her waist.

Justu/Skills:
Heki ro-zu (The split rose) –This an defensive sword style utilising two identical blades, Perfectly designed for defence, but ultimately for counter attacking, The style work on the principal of one blade to block, the other to attack, however once the enemy learns this rhythm the style can be flipped on its head, using both for defences and over throwing the enemy and leaving them open, or surprising them with a full frontal offensive with both swords.

Heki ro-zu – kaben butoukai no jutsu (Split rose – Petal Dance technique) – the is a extension of the split rose, a ninjutsu combined into the taijutsu, using her blades for total defense, Azuna starts to spin and twirl the blades, feeding chakra into them, after powered up the whirling of the blades starts to form a shield, looking much like the sort of chakra shield projected by a puppet but on a bigger scale.
This technique is mostly designed as a total defence, but its both tiresome and can cause her to become dizzy for a few seconds after stopping with all the spins and shifting the technique takes.

Heki ro-zu – ibara butoukai no jutsu (Split rose – Thorn Dance technique) – This is the opposite spectrum of the Petal dance, but mirrors it slightly.. the start is the same, the blade whirling and charging of chakra, but then she shifts her weight and starts bringing the blades in dangerous arcs, swinging gracefully, flipping and swaying her body around the enemy.. the Chakra in the blades this time is designed to overload the areas around the strikes, much like the gentle fist would, however instead of shutting of chakra, it injures the flow system, causing chakra to leak temporally from the wound..
This form tires faster than the other, it is also designed for wind chakra, but being a Genin she hasn’t been trained in elemental manipulation yet.

Equipment:
Two thirty six inch Straight bladed swords made of Chakra Enhanced metal (it is designed for wind chakra, but is currently only used for normal)

Twenty Shuriken with five bladed edges
Ten kuni, ten explosive tags
Five smoke bombs

Background:
there nothing really extraordinary about this child, born to his mother and father sixteen years ago, his father a builder and his mother works as a flower seller, he has a younger brother who is eight and a Brother of the same age
She was always very talented with Taijutsu, to compensate for her Yamada’s lack of skill, they train together regularly, the perfect team, while he prepares big attacks, and attacks and distracts from afar. While she can do it from close.
Even though she is nearly as good as her brother comparably (apart from the lack of elemental Chakra) she hasn’t been able to take the Chunin exam so far, she is aimed to do this next time.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 6

Chakra Control: 3

Taijutsu/Tools: 6

Ninjutsu: 5

Genjutsu: 0

Location: Unspecified location, plotting... Always Plotting...

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:32 pm

BG07 wrote:Background: (Be brief)

Boo. Boo! BOO! *kicks dirt at him* You suck. DX
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:37 pm

I know, my character's history sucks D:

Yeah, I like getting into tons of details of a character's history....>_> <_< Don't judge me >_<
In passing

Postby GnSz » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Ro Wong wrote:

You aren't the only one hissing Ro. XD I'm affected by this too!

Postby Soul » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Name: Hara Takumi

Ranking: Chunin

Personality: The advancement to Chunin had started a change in Takumi. He started to act more responsible, make more rational decisions, and stopped allowing his feelings control him. He has become a much more calm and collected young man, despite the raging storm inside of his head.
Takumi is generally a young man of few words when it comes to crowds, but among his friends he can be quite the talker. He doesn’t believe in any standards of foul language and says what he pleases where and when he wants. When it comes to his friends Takumi trusts them to make their own decisions, but nevertheless is very protective of them. Additionally he trusts them with his own life if a situation were to ever come down to that. When it comes to a team he is now very considerate of his other team members and will listen to their plans and feelings without any backtalk. His personal preference when it comes to team tactics, Takumi prefers to take the scouting, infiltration, and assassination fields because of his focus on Genjutsu.

At most times Takumi walks and stands with confidence, bright eyes, and a mischievous grin on his face. Despite is friendly personality with his friends and his team Takumi is generally seen as an untrustworthy young man, considering the pranks he pulls on the village when ever he's bored, but lately the pranks have become an extremely rare occasion since he's become a chunin, and usually only pulls minor ones.

After the last incident he has reigned in his feelings of hate for his brother and father and abandoned the shack he lived in out in the woods. He understands why his family blames him for the death of his mother and accepts it, ignoring their sharp words and accepting their misconception.

The chunin’s friends and team enjoy a special sort of trust with Takumi. Believing that there should be no secrets among friends he keeps none, and will tell someone anything they want to know. However if he has a promise to keep a secret he will grudgingly while urging the friend to just come out and say it.

Appearance: After becoming a chunin Takumi abandoned his large coat with the shack he used to live in. He now wears his flak vest, which he requested be black instead of green, cargo shorts, and tabi to move around quietly. Under the vest he wears a black mesh armor that cuts off at his shoulders. Fingerless gloves cover his palms and his hands to avoid his grip from slipping off metal, plastic, and other slippery when wet materials.

Takumi has a rather slender figure, his muscles are not well toned and his skin is lightly tanned. His tattered hair has grown out down to the back of his neck and he now uses the headband to keep the hair out of his blue eyes. Takumi is five feet and nine inches tall and weighs in at one hundred and seventy three pounds without all of his equipment.

Justu/Skills:
Bend Reality: A genjutsu technique that is initiated by touch. After the victim has been touched by Takumi, must be skin to skin, he may initiate it at any time. This allows Takumi to dictate what the victim hears, sees, feels, tastes, and smells.

Shadow Mask: After observing a person for a moment Takumi can use Genjutsu to modify his appearance to fit that person exactly, changing everything about him to match. The illusion will change everything appearance, voice, smell, gestures, gender, etc. Shadow Mask can also be used to have Takumi fade from sight completely. The total invisibility aspect requires a lot of concentration, making Takumi immobile. Total Invisibility aspect can be used on an entire team but it will drain his chakra rapidly.

Nightmare Trap: After making the appropriate hand symbols Takumi turns an entire area into an illusion. The effects of the trap are coordinated by Takumi and are generally different for each person. Takumi has been known to perform various things during this trap, ranging from making teams turn on themselves and kill each other to having people enter a comatose state. If Takumi is in the Trap when it goes off he himself will vanish from all five senses.

Follow Up Genjutsu: After constant training Takumi has gained the ability to link his Genjutsu together. However if the Follow Up is used with Nightmare Trap he may only use it on one of victims.

Final Illusion: After a certain number of Follow Up Genjutsus Takumi uses what he calls a Final Illusion to wrap up the chain of techniques. Final Illusion is currently the most powerful technique that Takumi has and it uses up a lot of his chakra. To perform a Final Illusion he must have complete concentration on the technique and its intended victim.

Equipment: Takumi keeps five kunai on his vest, and various scrolls in the chest pockets of the vest. Two of these scrolls summon rations, one scroll summons enough for three, while two summon medical supplies, and the final two summon tools and poisons. Takumi has yet to be able to use scrolls to summon animals.

Background: Ever since Takumi was a child he was looked down upon and hated by his father and brother. Takumi’s mother died while giving birth to her child, and for that his family resents him. Time passed quickly for him while he was a child, and eventually found himself a Genin. After becoming a rookie he left his home to live in a tiny one room shack, believing that he could take better care of himself than his family could. He lived there for a few years until the incident occurred, which he assisted in resolving. During the incident Takumi returned to his home and made amends with his father and brother, yet the two still resent him, but tolerate his presence in their home.

After the incident had been resolved Takumi returned to his father’s home and now lives there awaiting orders to either train Genin or a mission requiring a genjutsu specialist.

Stats (You have 20 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 7. Also, this is aptitude, not necessarily power. ) (Genin cannot have a seven, Chunin cannot have two sevens, and Jonin must put a lock * upon one of their non seven values, of which they will not be able to edit when further points are given out.

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 6

Taijutsu/Tools: 3

Ninjutsu: 1

Genjutsu: 6
Last edited by Soul on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:47 pm

That was the one thing that took me atleast an hour to do xD Only like 5-8 lines too :/

@Soul: Toshi will LOVE your character.
In passing

Postby Miss Kathy » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Wow there are a lot of vets into this...

and ive been into RP here like a month only ><

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Which is good cause I haven't watched Narotu in an entire year. I'm trying to watch it from the beginning at this moment via Youtube which is working at the moment xD

I think my favorite set of episodes were the Chunin Exams, those were awesome :D
In passing

Postby Glacier » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:02 pm

GnSz wrote:
Ro Wong wrote:

You aren't the only one hissing Ro. XD I'm affected by this too!

Yeah, I wanted to do a mini fan-fic for my guy. :cussing:

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:03 pm

I know how you feel Glacier -__-
In passing

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing