WH40K signup any one? :gun:

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: WH40K signup any one? :gun:

Postby Tuor » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:52 pm

Can I still join!?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby PyRo » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:08 pm

Man, I don't mind, just post your char sheet in here, and I'll decide...
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Tuor » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:07 pm

Name:Vetran Sergeant Romulus
Race:Human
Chapter:1st Company Iquisitorial Grey Knights
Weapons:Storm bolter built into wrist of armour, Nemesis force halberd with a purity seal around haft,frag grenades,krak grenades and plasma grenades.
Equipment:Silver Terminator armour with guilded "I" on shin armour and shoulder armour. Also a shield on left arm where should and arm armour meet. Terminator honours.
Bio:He started off as a mere Storm trooper. Through hard work and proving hi worthiness in many battles advanced through the ranks to a Grey Knight. Eventually earning Terminator armour and control of his own squad of terminators .Along with his squad was sent to to help Inquisitor Faust and Malachi however he could.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby PyRo » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:12 pm

Ok, I accept, it seems like a good char, and what's the difference between a storm trooper and a space marine???

Postby Tuor » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:19 pm

Storm troopers are like Imperial Guard with some armour on. Still human sized. Not to the power armour degree though. Space Marine has power armour totally covered in metal about 8 feet tall.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:04 pm

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby SyntheticAngel » Fri May 06, 2005 10:24 am

whats WH4OK?? ---lost---

Postby Shockro » Fri May 06, 2005 10:48 am

War Hammer 40 000. It's a form of messed up table-top/Board game something or rather. I'm not sure if this is the PS2 game RP or just a basic one RP or what.

Postby SyntheticAngel » Wed May 11, 2005 10:19 am

alright... i got it now...

Postby PyRo » Wed May 11, 2005 8:14 pm

Storm troopers look awesome... lol Oh at school my friend brought a white dwarf to school, and I looked at an Imperial Fist Assault Terminator, man they look mad as

Postby Icerider » Wed May 11, 2005 10:59 pm

Jess, don't worry 'bout it. 'Till about 6 months ago, I didn't know shit about it. And Shock, this isn't based on the VIDEO GAMES. It's based off our perceptions of the races, what somone decieds for the terrain, etc.
Just call me Ice

Postby Khaardun » Mon May 23, 2005 3:57 pm

well I have one thing in mind about the RP, what shall we do AFTER the incident on the planet is done, shall we continue onwards with a new story but keep the characters in the first battle?? cause I have something very interesting in mind for another major battle after this planet is done with or something.

Postby Tuor » Mon May 23, 2005 3:58 pm

Sounds like a plan. We could form an unlikeyl friendship and go kill other stuff ^_^
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Khaardun » Mon May 23, 2005 4:20 pm

what a tyranid hunting traitor of the imperium and a grey knight of the ordo malleus, an unlikely and not going to happen friendship.

Postby PyRo » Tue May 24, 2005 6:26 am

lol true true

Postby Khaardun » Tue May 24, 2005 6:29 am

an unlikely allience yes, not a friendship, the GK would have to be made a traitor as well (a dark paladin as he is called if made traitor).

Postby Icerider » Tue May 24, 2005 6:37 am

Well, Tau and Chaos would never be allies...Necrons would be a good enemy to verse though!
Let's just keep the same characters and progress through the story...If we live, of course.
Just call me Ice

Postby Khaardun » Tue May 24, 2005 12:47 pm

necrons??? yes but, not what I had in mind, I dont like fighting an enemy that has the ability to strip you atom to atom with one shot.

Postby Icerider » Tue May 24, 2005 11:50 pm

It'd still be a great twist. Than again, I get where you're coming from. I still wanna verse Necrons though!
Just call me Ice

Previous

Return to Role Playing