Chronicles of the Grand Grimoire-Final Fantasy Clan Wars.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Chronicles of the Grand Grimoire-Final Fantasy Clan Wars

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:59 pm

While the others left, the Nu Mou stayed behind, smoking his pipe. He reviewed the people in the pub, making sure there were no eavesdroppers. One particular Bangaa, a Bishop, had a very unnerving air to him. "Hmm..." The Nu Mou laid down his pipe and studied him further. "Looks like we have a blabbing weasle on our hands." He walked up to the Bangaa and scooped up some unused darts. "Hello, fellow clanner." he said in false, yet convincing, friendliness. "You seem to be the only person in this place not completely wasted. What do you say to a little gambling?" He threw down a bag of Gil. "1200 gil on the table. Best of 21 rounds of darts wins. You up for it?"

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:21 pm

"I dun haf any beer, I ssspent it on the gil here." He swagered slightly to the side, buying some precious time to think. Some lizards have the ability to expel their stomach contents at a moments notice. Bangaa are not lizards, but they did evolve from them, and can do some of the things that they were renouned for. Meaning, the bishop started vomiting. "Dear Bahamut mishter, I-I'm real sssory!"
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:30 pm

The Nu Mou looked in distaste at the Bangaa's actions. "You have some nerve, Lizard.((Oh! He called you a lizard!))Listening in on a private conversation and then denying the knowledge that you now possess. I ought to tear you apart right here and now." He threw one of the darts, puncturing the dartboard at the bulls-eye. "So how much did you hear?"

Added after 24 seconds:

((BBL))

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:40 pm

"W-what knowledges?" He moved towards a chair and tripped on his tail. He got up and looked at the Nu-Mou for a second, then leaned on him, smiling. "You jush called me's a lizard, didn ya? Howabaoutsh you buy ush a round on the house, and me and me friends here'll forgets alll~ about it." The fighters were looking somewhat sickly, but were nonetheless awake.

((K, laters))

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:12 pm

((NVM. I'm here for 30 more minute))
"I see no need. I happen to be prepared for trouble." From beneath his cloak, he drew a heavy mace. "So, lizard, are you going to continue flapping your tongue or are we going to engage?"

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:28 pm

"I dun see why we has teh fightsh. I mean Urk-!" He started to vomit again, this time on the Nu-Mou.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:20 pm

The Nu Mou leapt back, avoiding most of the vomit. He blanched in disgust as he flicked off a few drops of puke that had managed to get to his robes. "You know, you're horrible at acting ignorant." Pure energy started to build around his mace, the Cactus Stick. "No matter, let's see if you can keep up your act when you're brought before Neo Zaora. Ultima..." He held the mace behind him, positioned to strike. "BLOW!" He swung the mace with all his strength, bringing it down on the Bangaa's head.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:36 pm

"Owwie, ow, ow, ow, owowowow. Fine, I've got a plan for thisss." He raised the dream watcher into the air, and cast Holy. As the magic started to take affect, he slipped out the door to find a judge.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:46 pm

"Damn it." From behind his back, he removed his round shield and blocked a small part of the attack. The force, however, was too great, and the Nu Mou got thrown backwards. He came crashing down several feet away, knocking over many chairs. "Ow..." He rose to his feet and started shaking off the dizziness. "It must've been a distraction." he thought, "That coward's probably long gone by now."

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:01 pm

"Boss, boss!" The bishop was banging on a door at the inn, room six. Eight more seconds of this, and Alex finaly opened the door. "Crow? What are you doing here?" A black cat climbed up his pants and perched on his shoulder, someone he left with the owner of the inn most of the time.
"Sir! The Neo Zaora sect are planning an attack on the monster holding facility!"
"For the sake of Mateus, where'd you hear this!"
"The bar, sir, I was attacked shortly afterward by a Nu-Mou." Alex placed his hand on the swollen area, and after a few moments, the skin was back to its normal color and shape.
"Round up Jetta (assasin), Zack (Alchemist), Poko (Gunner), and Harley (Hunter), and tell them we're going to be watching the facility for the next few days, and warn as many clans as you come across." Alex closed the door on Crow, and got his armor equiped, and rushed to one of the buildings near the facility, avoiding the guards, and watching for the rest of his clan to show up on the other buildings.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:43 pm

((was at dinner))
"The boss isn't going to be very happy about this..." mumbled the Nu mou as he walked down the dimly lit alley.
"Not happy about what?" said a voice behind him. The Nu Mou spun around to see who was speaking, only to find the peircing stare of Llednar. The Nu Mou was speechless.
"Must I ask twice? What have you done?" Llednar leaned his back against a wall, waiting for an answer. Again, the Nu Mou said nothing.
"You wouldn't happen to be responsible for that raving Bangaa who, at the moment, is running along the streets of Bagabu yelling 'The Neo Zaora Sect. is coming! The Neo Zaora Sect is coming! Bar your doors, get out your swords, hide your wives and children!', would you?" The Nu Mou, once again, said nothing but this time, he looked shamefully at the floor.
"I'm disappointed in you, Anbu. After your wonderful idea tonight, a small mistake made it crumble up into peices. Such failure is not tolerated by the Neo Zaora Sect."
"Please, Llednar...please forgive me! He caught me off gaurd! The coward ran before I..."
"It is not up to me to decide!" Llednar shouted angrily, "Your case will be brought forth in front of the great father himself. The original Zaora will decide you fate. But for now..." Llednar removed a card from his shoulderbag.
"No!" the Nu Mou begged, "Not that! Anything but that! Please!"
"Fortune Reprieve!" There was a blinding flash of light and the Nu Mou screamed in pain. When Llednar's vision cleared, there was a statue of a Nu Mou where Anbu was standing. Llednar shook his head. "The courtyard is getting way too stuffed but I guess one more statue wouldn't make a difference." LLednar laid a hand on top of the Nu Mou statue's head and teleported out.

Remedi tapped her long fingernails against her folded arms. Behind her, the figure sat motionless. Finally, she spoke up. "So what do you plan to do now, my lord? Come morning, Bagabu is going to be swarming with gaurds and paranoid townsfolk."
The figure gave a deep sigh. "It is such a good plan, I would hate to see it go to waste. I say we continue it. They're expecting it this time, so it will take much longer. But it is nothing we can't handle."

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:55 pm

"Screaming? Is that idiot screaming? I knew I smelled beer on his breath, but I didn't think it would make him this idiotic. They won't be coming tonight if they know the whole towns been alerted, but they'll come eventually. I'll bust him down to monk for this." He sent the signal to his hunter, who sent the clan symbol into the air, a symbol that they could head back to whatever they were doing before now. As he got back to the inn, he smiled a little too happily. Crow was already back to monk, it was a type of magic that clan leaders had over their suboordinates, the ability to change their classes without their knowledge or consent. He got back into bed unhappily, the judges would be calling this an act of public terrorism, to instill fear into the citizens, to stir up trouble. Crow hadn't given out his name, or the clan he worked for, so now that he looked different, he wouldn't be immediatly recognisable.

((Just talked with shebum, Jay, and she says she has to pull out of this RP, she has to limit the number that she's in.))

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:12 pm

((That saddens me...*waves fist at FF7,KND(wants to join, bu can't find sign-up), and Inu Yasha RPs* Darn you all!))

Added after 11 minutes:

Two soldiers marched up to the corner of the street to change posts with the present gaurds so they could get some sleep.
"What was that screaming I heard earlier. It sounded like a mad Bangaa." said one of the approaching soldiers.
"It was." said one of the gaurds. The two soldiers chuckled.
"I ran into that guy, actually." said one of the gaurds. "Tried to tell him to quiet down. But he wouldn't stop screaming. Something about the Neo Zaora coming. The guy was obviously drunk, I smelled so much alchohal in his breath, it could start a fire." The gaurd stretched and yawned. "Well, I think I'll turn in."
"You go ahead." said the other gaurd, "I'm going to post a notice in the pub and tip off the newspapers saying that this whole thing was a hoax."
"Do you really need to sate the obvious?" The soldiers laughed. The gaurds scooped up their coffe-filled canteens and walked away, leaving the soldiers in charge of the post.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:37 pm

"What'sss hisss problem? He ssseemss ssso edgy about the Zaora sssect." Crow downed some water, having been wary of ale since he'd been dropped in class.
"Iunno, has anyone been here long enough to remember?" Harley polished down his Oathbow.
"Kupo! I heard he used to live in Cyril, could that have anything to do with it?" Poko had long since given up standing on a chair, and simply shot a persons foot when they called him short.
Zack didn't add to this conversation, but he did listen very intently.
"He did live in Cyril, and was also the son of Drell. He formed this clan two years ago, after they killed Drell, and his mother comit suicide from depression." Jetta had been here since the beggining, a perky, young archer.
Crow looked down at his frshly refilled glass, and wished he had some ale. Many had lost something to the Zaora sect, but few lost everything.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:38 pm

"Delivery!" A uniformed moogle in a brown beret lowered a pile of newpapers at the front door of the pub. The front page featured this article.
[center]Local Clanner cries...Zaora Sect?[/center]
It then goes on to describe how a drunk and raving Bangaa had disrupted the peace last night by screaming "The Zaora Sect. are coming!" It then convinces people that it was just a hoax, and that there was nothing to worry about. Below, there was an inaccurate sketch of the Bangaa's face along with a small cartoon of a Bishop running and screaming "Wolf! Wolf!".
((Don't you just love the power of media? ^_^ ))

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:10 pm

Aisuke unlocked his hotel door...."damn im f*#@! drunk"he closed the door behind him then went to sleep.
As i walk trough school im ready for anything/oh no i forgot about the exams.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:34 pm

((Sorry for the lapse in posting, guys. I was fresh out of ideas and nobody was posting so I just let this place die.))

Once again, stillness hung over the streets of Bagabu. Though the paper assured everyone that the 'attack on the Monster Holding Facility' was nothing more than a hoax, some people were not taking chances. Many have boarded up their doors and windows and sleep with their swords in hand. Others have packed up their things and moved out, fearing the worst. But the majority of the people slept soundly that night, more worried about tommorow's golf game or doctor's appointment then some "crazy attempt" to rouse panic.

Three dark figures stood on the roof of Pete's Rod and Bait, the fishing store just across the street from the Bagabu Monster Facility. In the cloak of night, they were unable to be identified, but their voices were easily distinguished. "So, I heard that ol' Anbu just got demoted." said the figure on the far left in a raspy Bangaa voice. "Indeed," said a monotonous Nu Mou voice, "I see a grim future ahead of him. One filled with collecting dust, mold, and bird droppings." The two voices roared with laughter. "Quiet!" The figure in the middle shouted in a feminine Vierra voice. "Someone might here you."
"Who's going to hear us?" Complained the Bangaa, "This entire street is dedicated to shopping and recreation and it's way past business hours. Everyone here has locked up and gone home. There isn't a single soul to be seen in miles." The vierra shoved an object that resembled a peice of paper in his face. "What's this?" he grunted, "It's midnight! I can't see anything even if it's an inch away from my face."
"It's a notice from the pub." said the Vierra, "Apparently, some employees from the Facility were so paranoid that they posted several missions in the pub asking for protection. They offering a pretty big reward too. I managed to snatch this one off but a bunch of other clans grabbed the rest. The employees are still working out a shift chart for the clans so there probably isn't one here now but there's a chance one of them will show up, hoping to get a few extra gil."
"So that's why Lord Zaora was so hasty in putting forth this plan." said the Nu Mou, "I thought he would at least wait until the suspisions died down."
"Yes, he was worried this might turn into an active goverment-funded program. If that were to happen, we'd never get a chance to attack."
"So what are we waiting for?" the Bangaa shouted, "Let's attack while the field is still clan-less!"
"Sit down!" The Vierra hissed, "The time is not right yet. We shall continue to wait until it is."
The Bangaa flopped down next to the other two. "What exactly are you waiting for?"
"The signal." She whispered.

Below, on street level, over 50 unites and monsters were already positioned around the facility. Mosts were crouched behind trash barrels and empty boxes. Others were pressing against walls, completely covered in shadows. All were waiting, but all were ready.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:56 pm

"Fuckin idiot, he really screws things up." Alex was walking down a road towards the monster holding facility, kicking at barrels and crates as he passed them.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:09 pm

((Yay! It lives!)
"I'm getting restless, Elaine. I don't see why we can't just..."
"Sush!" said the Viera, "Someone's coming." All three of them immediately crouched down and watched cautiously. "He's alone. Good."
"Hopefully he won't give us any trouble." The Nu Mou let out a relaxing breath. "Hold on...another one approaches."

Vik shivered as he walked down the road. He pulled his cloak tightly around him as he walked on. He looked up and saw someone else approaching him. "Good Evening!" he shouted at Alex, "Who goes there?"

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:18 pm

"Oh, hey Vick, it's me, Alex. What are you doing around this late?" His eyes shifted towards a shadow nearby. He thought he saw movement.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:27 pm

"Oh, it's just you. Nice to see you again, Alex." He let out a sigh of relief. "A private art collector hired me. He had recieved a note earlier today saying someone was going to steal a priceless idol. He told me to bring it here, since part of the Holding Facility serves as a safety deposit box." He then noticed how Alex was acting. "What's wrong? You see something?"

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:33 pm

"Yes, I believe I do see something. You know about the Bangaa who cried Zaora, yes? He was one of mine, and that wasn't a lie. He heard that they were planning an attack on the facility here." He didn't say this loudly, and while he had been saying this, he had been changing his tabi to fairy shoes. He teleported to the shadowed area, and grabbed the person there in a headlock.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:50 pm

"Wasn't a lie? I should have known. If they were capable of doing it once, why should they stop there? It worked so well in Cyril so..." Vik stopped talking when Alex teleported out. "What's his hurry?" he thought.

"Hey!" said the Nu Mou as Alex put him in a headlock. "What do you think you're doing?"
"Let go of him." The Viera said blankly, pressing a katana against Alex's throat without even looking away from her nails.
"You heard the lady." Said the Bangaa, holding his spear level to Alex's head. "Then drop your weapons and step back."

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:55 pm

Alex smiled at their threats, which was kinda creepy considering he knew they would kill him if he didn't do as ordered."You saw me teleport in-" He disapeared in a flash of light, the numou with him, and reapeared next to Vik "-What's to say I won't do it again?" He drew his Nagrarok with is free hand and held it at the Nu-mou's throat.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:11 pm

"How'd I know he was going to do that?" The Bangaa muttered. The Viera ignored him and jumped down onto the street. "Holding a hostage, I see." she smiled, "Now, what makes you think that would keep me from approaching. I mean, lives are expendable, right?"

Vik stepped back and drew his greatbow. He notched an arrow in it and drew it back.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing