Chronicles of the Grand Grimoire-Final Fantasy Clan Wars.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:03 am

Wilfred looked to the ground, "Fair enough, we shall talk first, but we aren't going to put forth great trust, if trust at all within you."
The paladin quickly sheathed his swords, keeping his hands on them, keeping his guard up.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Re: Chronicles of the Grand Grimoire-Final Fantasy Clan Wars

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:10 am

"I, at the moment, have no reason not to trust you. But do you mind if I do something first?" Alex pulled out an elixer, and when nobody moved to stop him, drank it. He then put away his swords. The elixer was more of a quick fix, the deeper flesh wounds would take time to heal, and his armor definitly had to be mended.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:12 am

Wilfred threw aside some mana and used Angel Wind on Alex, further healing him and even giving him an auto-life. Wilfred was out 24 mana, it'd take a while to recharge back, but it was a risk he was willing to take.
"Alright Llednar, what is it that you wish to speak?"

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:15 am

"Trust. Heh. You don't get much of that when you have this job, do you?" Llednar gave them a small smile, but seeing that they were not playing along with him, he quickly dropped it. "Okay, I'll just give this to you straight forward. I'm offering you a chance to join up with our organization. Our numbers are growing each day, and we're always looking for strong fighters. You two seem fitted for the job. You can work your way up to greatness by joining our clan. So, what do you say? You up for it?" Llednar extended his hand, a gesture that was known to "seal deals".

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:18 am

"Sorry, but no, my skills would be useless to your organization." His hand straying towards the anti-law card.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:20 am

((ah, I'm sorry... I'll jump in later in the game, kinda busy right now))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:24 am

"I'm quite sorry, but I'm very much happy with my current clan. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I fight for what I think is right, and I believe peace is the way."
Wilfred gave a grim look to Llednar, once again unsheathing his blades.
Last edited by Jay on Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:25 am

((Um, Alex, you do realize that Llednar is refering to The Neo Zaora Sect. I was just making sure, because I thought you would have acted more outraged.))

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:27 am

((Oh, I know, but this guy gave Marche a run for his money, keeping my calm may be a better plan))

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:28 am

((Oh. Ok.))
Llednar glared at both of them, but he reached down and resheathed his sword. "You will regret that decision, I promise you. The saying is as the saying goes: Those who are not with us, are against us. Good day."
With a flick of his hat, he dematrialized in a flash of light.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:30 am

Wilfred gave a sigh, "Let's get out of here, I'm not particularily excited about dying at the hands of a very ancient warrior that is a dark mirror image of someone..."
Wilfred looked this way and that, making sure there were no bandits or otherwise getting ready to ambush them.

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:33 am

"Well, this definitly did not go nearly as well as planned." Had that bangaa not been equiped with an excalibur, he would have had no problems. He turned to his ally. "So, why are you here?"

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:39 am

"Eh? Oh, my clan leader tipped me off about a dispatch mission for a paladin being offered by that guy who ran the pub. Said to look for a human and a bangaa fighting. And then my clan leader forced me onto this mission, but I'm glad I saved someone's life."
He started walking off, with Alex strolling down with him. They'd have to make small talk till they got back to somewhere safe.

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:47 am

"Figures, Jeffrey would look after one of his best customers. I'm trying to get rid of the generals around Jagd Cyril, then the people can return to it after the privates are rounded up." It was a little unusual of Jeffrey to do this, but Alex shrugged it off. "I should have knocked his sword away, then killed him with holy blade."

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:55 am

(('Night everyone))

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:55 am

"Heh, I'm not a big fan of using holy blade, but yeah, it is indeed powerful. I find Blue Magic comes in handy a lot, seeing as how it's like Red magic, besides the fact that's it's unique and does many more things. Really, if I felt like it, I could use roulette but that's just stupid... The healing comes in handy a lot too. Heh, I'm sure you could've took him, but you probably slipped up because of either overconfidence or something. Should be a bit more careful."
Wilfred yawned, it was indeed rare that he'd go on talking so long without some religious speak.

((Night))

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:03 am

((G'night))

"I didn't plan on my opponent being equiped with an Excalibur. If I hadn't tried to just keep striking, then I may have had a chance." He wasn't such a talker ussualy himself.

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:06 am

((*rubs eyes and yawns* Yeah, I'm off to the comfortable reaches of sleep, Good night everyone!))

"True, you'd think an "evil" like Zaora Sect wouldn't use holy weapons, ah well, I guess everythings possible."

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:10 am

((I think I'll head off as well))

"True, it's happened before, it can still happen."

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:21 pm

((Hey Shebum, you said you hated furrys but you like viera jobs. I just realized a solution. You can be Ritz! Shes human, but she has viera jobs. And she's the queen! You can keep your existing character, since you can have up to three characters.))
It was a unusually warm day in Bagabu, today. Vik sat in a shaded booth near the door outside of the pub. He leaned back in his chair and rested both beet on the table. He finished off the rest of his lemonade and laid the empty glass on the table. He enjoyed the warmth, but the people around him seemed like they were draind of their strength, since the heat had gotten to them. They were all sitting around, fanning themselves, trying to keep cool. One lucky clan managed to reserve the table under the air conditioner, and they wern't planning on moving anytime soon. "Well, seems like I'm not going to be seeing any action today." He pulled out a book and began to reading.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:57 pm

Alex bought a few bottles of cola from Alfred, and started heading towards the door. "That guy, Wilfred was nice enough, but I still can't believe I was pounded so thouroughly. And Llednar's alive again. The shadow of Mewt, Marche won't be happy to hear this, assuming he ever does... Damn!" He'd just walked outside and noticed the judge. The battle he was reffereing was just about over, judging from a quick look at the combatants. Judges had been watching for him since he'd started mission theft. He turned around and started walking off nonchalantly, hoping he hadn't been noticed.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:37 pm

((No! Don't die RP! Live! Please! I love you!))
The city of Bagabu slept soundly that night. Not a sound rose from any of the houses. Streetlights only faintly illuminated the streets as a heavy fog rolled in. It was what children called, The Witching Hour.

A figure, wraped in a black cloak and hood, walked slowly down the street. His only distinguishing features was the tail being dragged along at the end of his cloak, proving that he was a Bangaa. Every now and then he turned back, making sure he wasn't being followed. He turned a corner and walked towards the only source of light that could be seen for miles, the pub. Only a few people were inside, since it was pretty late. In the corner, two fighters and a bishop were participating in a competitive game of darts, but it was obvious that they were wasted, since darts were landing several feet off target. A human black mage sat at the counter, still trying to drink away his problems. And the pubmaster had finally given up, locking up the money box and liquor cabinet before retiring to the back room.
"What a bunch of low-lives." the Bangaa growled as he walked past the drunks and into one of the private rooms. Inside, seated around a large, circular table, were four similarily clad figures, each wearing an identical black robe. There were two humans, a Nu Mou, and a Moogle. Unlike the Bangaa, their hoods were down and they all bore the same expression: frustration.
"Glad you could make it, Kalik." said one of the humans.
The Nu Mou lowered his pipe and looked at the newly arrived bangaa. "You sure took your time. We've been waiting for...how long was it, two hours?"
Kalik shut the door behind him, lowered his hood, and took the last available seat at the table. "Forgive me." he growled, "Ever sssince our lassst attack, the palace has been most...uptight. There were gaurdsss everywhere, I wasss forced to take the back ssstreetsss."
"I highly doubt that they could see you in this fog." said the other human, waving at the window. "Besides, it's not like you couldn't have taken care of them. With the sudden need for soldiers, the palace has been hiring any lowlife that comes to their doors. These so-called guards probably never lifted a sword in thier lives, much less wield one."
"I refuse to get blood on my hands unless time calls for it." the Bangaa growled.
"Enough talk, kupo!" The moogle stood up on his chair, trying to meet everyone at eye level, "Gaurds or not, they're bound to come sticking their noses in here, and then we'd have some worthless trouble, kupo. Lets just get this meeting over with."
The Nu Mou lifted his pipe to his mouth and blew out a cloud of blue smoke. "Yes, why were we brought here today?"
Human #1 looked at him in disbelief. "You mean you didn't hear?"
"Hear what?" siad Kalik.
Human #2 reached into his cloak and brought out a parchment. He unrolled it at the center of the table and the other three members strained to look at it. "These were posted almost everywhere in Bervenia."
"No way, Kupo! It says here that in order to control the monster population, the palace is actually going to pay clans in Gil or royal favors for the monster corpses they bring in."
"Their using the power of greed to lure lazy or scared clan members into fighting for the palace." the Nu Mou said grimly.
"How many people have sssigned up?" asked Kalik.
"Over fifty-thousand already. Royal messengers are already on their ways to the other towns with this message."
"If the numbers are anywhere near the numbers in Bervenia, our monster army will be wiped out within a week! Kupopo!"
"Or less." said Human #2.
"What do we do now?"
"That's what we came to discuss. Any ideas?"
"I have one." All heads turned to the Nu Mou, who was smiling mischeiviously.
"Well, don't keep us in the dark about it. Do tell."
The Numous tipped the contents of a small paper envelope into his pipe and relit it. "As you know, there are monster holding facilities in all cities, including this one." he said, blowing a puff of green smoke.
"So? Even if we release them, the people in this new program will kill them just as fast, kupo!"
"That's not the plan. I propose we do the same thing we did in Cyril, and destroy Bagabu, from the inside-out."
"This place is crawling with gaurdsss. Sssecurity around sssuch facilitiesss have been tightened to an extreme point. It is not going to be easssy."
"Believe me, it's worth the trouble. Bagabu Port brings in over 55% of the Palace's profits. If we destroy this town, it would be a HUGE economic blow! The palace would be in so much debt they would either have to limit the number of people in this new program or halt it alltogether."
Human #1 smiled evily at the Nu Mou. "That is an excellent plan. I'll return to Jagd Helje as quickly as possible and tell our master of your plan. I'm sure he'll approve it in no time at all. You'll get 100% of the credit of course."
Human #2 got up. "Then we have reached a decision. This meeting is adjourned."
The members got up and shook hands with one another before exiting the pub. "Such peacful silence." whispered Kalik as he walked through the town, "But it would soon be a dreadful one."
Last edited by Dark_slushie_plushie on Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:44 pm

Alex wasn't at the bar that late at night. But one of his few remaining clanners were. The bishop playing darts with the fighters had heard most of the conversation, and was not nearly as drunk as he looked. He had been instructed by Alex to keep an eye on the fighters, the same ones that very well may have raped the Viera the day before. He continued playing darts, and figured he would sneak off when they passed out to inform his clan leader of what he had heard.

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:35 am

((Come on people, I've seen most of you looking, is it really that hard to take five to fifteen minutes and post something?))

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:54 am

Wilfred walked down the sunny streets finding his clan. Soon he found that Anom had started an engagement so he looked on from a far, not wanting more trouble.

((I would post, but 2 of my characters can't do much til' the engagement with miss Devi here is over. And she has yet to post.))

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing