Chronicles of the Grand Grimoire-Final Fantasy Clan Wars.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Chronicles of the Grand Grimoire-Final Fantasy Clan Wars

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:15 pm

"Oh, it's not that, I simply like to play with people before becoming serious." He was still smiling. Good god that must've be kinda creepy for the Nu-Mou, for the second he was still alive. The Nagrarok quickly and cleanly severed his head, which, while still in the air, was kicked at the Viera. Alex dropped his body, quickly removed the fairy shoes, and slipped back into his tabi while drawing his sword.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:29 pm

The Viera eyed the head with distaste. "Pesky Nu Mou. Good riddance." The Bangaa jumped down from the building and approached the Viera. "Don't you think now's a good time, Elaine?"
"No. Let's have some fun with them first."
"Sound's good to me." The bangaa jumped ten feet into the air and came down spear first at Alex.
Elain pressed both her hands together and started chanting a spell. "Ramuh!" she yelled, as the thunder-weilding old man appeared above Alex and Vik, showering them with lighting bolts.

"Look out!" Vik yelled as he dove to the side and released the arrow at the Viera.

Reflexes kicked in as she saw the arrow flying towards her. He simply moved to the side, letting the missle whiz by 2 inches from her face.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:34 pm

If someone looked close enogh, they would see that Alex's eyes somehow became sharper. He grabbed the spearhead, and shifted to the side as lightning bolts started hitting him. Metal, being a powerful conductor, caused the lightning to run along the spear as well, giving the bangaa a good shock as well. The damage incurred by the lightning quickly disapeared as he used nurse.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:51 pm

The Bangaa's spear was not metal, but dragon scales. It did not absorb any electricity so neither himself or Alex got shocked. "Impressive." he said, making sure his spear wasn't damaged, "You have a keen eye. We Bangaa's respect traits like that. However..." He lowered his lance and cleared his throught. "Respect does not hold our hands back." He drew his head back and let out a high-pitched shriek at Alex. Sonic waves tore through the earth as they approached Alex.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:55 pm

Alex hadn't planned to stay on the ground for his attack anyway, so that may avoiding the shockwave in the ground easier. He jumped for the Bangaa, holy light encompassing him and his blades.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:07 pm

The Bangaa watched as Alex jumped at him, timing his counter-attack. "Closer...almost...Now!" He flipped his spear upside-down and caught Alex in midair with the butt of his weapon. Since his spear had a longer range, the holy blades stopped a bit less than a foot from his face. "Sucker." he said, thrusting the spear forward with enough force to throw Alex about 10 feet back.

Vik notched yet another arrow into his bow and shot it at Elaine's face. Elain simply moved her head to the side, the arrow didn't even scratch her. "When will you lea..." *BOOM* The arrow suddenly exploded behind her. Elain covered her face with her arms as a cloud of dust and debris hit her.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:15 pm

Ten feet behind Alex was the wall of a building. It was time for him to put some of his ninjitsu training into play. He jumped from the wall and landed just a few feet short of the Bangaa, rolling ever closer. Had he enough time, he would've changed white magic to ninja skills, but instead he just decided to try to remove his opponents weapon.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:24 pm

"The human's got moves..." The bangaa took a deep breath and shot a cloud of ice at Alex along the floor.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:30 pm

"H-h-hah you m-made a mistake." He was stuttering slightly from the cold. Considering he was still in close proximity, he decided upon using one certain attack, Saints cross.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:39 pm

((I gotta go practice the Violin. BRB))
"Actually, it is you who has made the mistake." He said, letting the wave of holy energy hit him. He held his spear back, particles of energy started building up around it. "Ultima Blade(3x damage of normal weapon attack)!" he yelled, thrusting the spear at Alex's stomach. A bubble of the same energy formed around allex, making sure he wouldn't escape.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:47 pm

((Ok, c ya in a bit))

"Live in immortal glory, Reraise!" This was cast just before he was struck in the stomach, which would've knocked him out otherwise, instead he just got back up. "So the dragoon has some gladiator skills, eh? Let's make most of those Null!" He used the drop weapon paladin skill, knocking away the spear.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:20 pm

The Bangaa gave Alex a bored look as his spear was knocked away, landing several feet behind him. He raised both his hands in a gesture like he was surrendering. "How is knocking away my spear going to nullify my attacks? If you have the intention and potential to kill..." Blades of thunder and ice materialized in his hands, "Anything can be a deadly weapon." He slashed an x shape at Alex's chest.

"Alex!" Vik turned around and started running towards him. "Where do you think you're going?" said Elain. With a flick of her hand, Vik's shadow rose up in front of him like a cage.
"Damn..." Vik thought, "Hang in there Alex."

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:27 pm

Alex looked at him boredly as the ice blade broke on his armor, and then a look of discomfort came across his face as the blade of fire heated the armor. "You have no idea how boring you have just become." He raised Excalibur over his head, and used Holy Sword.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:42 pm

The Bangaa folded both arms around his head and braced for the attack. "Argh!" He screamed as the blade passed through him. He collapsed to his knees and stared blankly up at alex.
"Jesus. You're pathetic, Yolando." Said Elaine, casting Unicorn on him. "Com'n, let's hurry up and get this job over with." She kicked his spear at him.
The Bangaa snatched up the spear before springing up and jumped onto the roof of the Holding facility. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is it time NOW?!?!"
"Yup. It's the perfect time." She snapped her fingers and all fifty units and monsters came charging towards the facility from all sides. "TaTa! I've got some friends to wake up." Elaine said to Alex, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Vik finally succeeded in kicking down the wall of shadows only to find himself surrounded by monsters. "Aw crap." he said, drawing his bow.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:46 pm

"I would hope you have some backup." Alex made an unusual whistly, and he recieved multiple ones in return, as the rest of clan Ultima came to aid in the slaughter of the monsters.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:01 pm

"Nope." He grabbed one of his net arrows and shot it at a Wyrm. It didn't capture it, but it would at least keep him busy for a few moments. During that time, Vik started firing arrows like crazy, hoping he wouldn't run out before this was all over.

While most of the units and monsters ran in for close-ranged combat, some monsters stayed back and aided them with their abilities. Lamias casted spells that could chang units of the clan into frogs and charmed others with doomed kisses. Coeurls started blasting units with petrifying light and slashing others with poisonous claws. Tonberries waddled up to units and jabbed them in the stomach with their knives. And finally, the turtles stomped on the floor, making the sword on his back begin to resonate. Soon afterwords, all types of swords began shaking uncontrolably, making them impossible to strike with.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:42 pm

"This...isn't...working!" Alex hollered over all the noise, killing his ninth monster. "But maybe this will!" He started chanting the spell to summon Mateus.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:28 pm

"Good idea." he used 'hunting' to finsih off a weakened monster, 10 judgepoints materialized as it fell. He snatched them up and chanted the same spell Alex was casting.

((Meanwhile, in the Facility))
Two gaurds stood on either side of a metalic door. Above the door was written "Area 5-Firewyrms". Elaine and Yolando, along with a Red mage and Gunner turned the corner and walked straight at them. One of the guards saw them approaching and was immediately alert. "Hey, you! Visiting hours are over! State your business." The viera didn't answer. Instead, she snapped her finger and pointed at the guard. The moogle nodded and leveled his gun to the gaurd's forehead. The gaurd screamed for the other gaurd to get help but he never finished his sentence. The bulletshot rang in the guard's ears as a electrically-charged bullet hit him right between the eyes. The moogle then turned his attention to the other guard, who had turned around and ran. He hit the guard right in the back of the head, confusing him. "We must hurry, kupo. The effects of that shot will only last a few minutes." Yolando jabbed his spear between the two doors and pried them open. Inside, hundreds of glass capsules lined the walls. Each of them contained the corpes of a Wyrm, a fleshless ribcage, suspended in a green liquid. Yolando took a deep breath and let out a high pitched scream, shattering the capsules. Elaine folded her hands together and started chanting. A red-colored diamond appeared on the floor in the middle of the room. Suddenly, there was a burst of flames and a Pheonix appeared above the diamond. It flapped its wings once, shedding its feathers to every corpes in the room before disappearing along with the diamond. As the feathers touched down on each corpes, red dragons rose up at full health and full strength. "Take the Wyrms to the front of the facility and help get rid of those resistees." she said to Yolando, "You can speak their language since you are a dragoon, right?"
"Yup. Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone."
"I was about to give you the same advice." She motioned for the other two to follow her and left the room. Yolando turned to the Wyrms and snarled. "Alright. I want you to get in 4 single-file lines and follow me to the door." The wyrms obeyed without question.

Added after 13 minutes:

((G2G))

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Previous

Return to Role Playing