Final Fantasy Clan Wars RP sign-up!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Final Fantasy Clan Wars RP sign-up!

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:31 pm

Shockro wrote:Name(include any nicknames): Demil
Height: 5'9
Race: Human
Job: Paladin
Alliances(Clan name): //////
Description or picture: Dark grey vest with one very long sleeve and one side with no sleeve at all. The arm with no sleeve (right arm) has a large shoulder pad on top of it. He has moderately baggy pants, his left leg had the pants cut off and tied off right above the knee. He has earlobe length blond hair.
History: Just a wanderer, nothing special. He has no motive or purpose.
Weapon: Giant Double-handed, Double-edged sword of awesomeness (Think Biggoron Sword from Legend of Zelda)
Abilities: Paladin thats more white magic based
Personality: Care-free kid who has an easy-to-set-off temper, he has a high sense of humour that is always never off.
Welcome! Nice to know my rp is growing.

Added after 4 minutes:

forgotten memory wrote:
Dark_slushie_plushie wrote:
forgotten memory wrote:Should I add more about his history, like his job-class history?
If you want. What do you mean by Job-class history?

Previous jobs, and level of mastery.
No. You won't need that.People can choose any job they want so the minimum requirments(ex: 2x White Mage abilities) won't be a factor. As for level of mastery, I was planning on making everyone adepts (that's when they master every ability for the job).

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:33 pm

Works well for me.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:46 pm

Bah, you losers and your afraidness to venture over to Viera territory as a guy, I use female chars a plenty!!!
And dude, I'm at about 300 hours too, I spent most of my early days just messing around and duplicating stuff with my friend. And you don't DESERVE to know how to duplicate if you can't figure it out, though it does take another person and lots of money (not that money is ever really a problem near the end and so on)

I'll just post pretty much my Viera Assasin, with a better name and some differances. Also, I'd like to stick in two other guys...

Name: Nyaide
Race: Viera
Job: Assasin
Alliance: Clan JadeSlash
Description: Her soft white hair flows elegantly behind her when she is just walking casually, but in battle or travel, her hair is tied back and hidden under various black cloths, she is an assasin, a cruel one at that.
History: N/A
Weapon: (No idea really, forgot that the name to that really awesome Katana and never did know what was the best bow for her...)
Ninja Tabi
Angel Ring
(I can't recall any others, *grumble* Damn game stealers.
Abilities: Assasin set and Archer set. Along with Concentrate and Reflex, uses Assasin Combo.
Personality: I always, always wing these, so chances are if I made a guess it'd be wrong.

Name: Wilfred
Alliance: JadeSlash
Description: Not abiding by Paladin traditions, he just slaps on a bandana, though the rest of his gear is the same, just dark green. Fair skin rather then tanned
Weapon: 2x Excalibur 2 (I think, or Excalibur 2 with Nagrarok, doesn't matter)
Ninja Tabi
Angel Ring
Abilities: Paladin set with Fighter set. DMG > MP and Double Sword

Name: Anom
Race: Moogle
Job: Gunner
Description: Wears the typical Gunner hat except it's black, so is the rest of his clothing. He wears a black trenchcoat over his clothes, it barely above the ground.
Weapons: (Yet again, No idea)
Ninja Tabi
Angel ring (see the pattern?)
Abilities: Gunner set and Gadgeteer set. Concetrate and DMG > MP

This okay? Or should I use less character? Also, I can tone down the equip if you want. And as for the abilities, I am going have to train towards whatever I guess >.>
Last edited by Jay on Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Slipslash » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:51 pm

Hey Jay my user names Slipslash...and the person I depict in the TT RP has white hair....what a coincidince!!!!

Maby I could be a member of your "Jade Slash" group!!
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:56 pm

That'd be alright, just behave Slip. And yeah, white hair is sort of a trademark beauty sign for vieras :) So yeah, anyways, you're welcome to join. But that's if I'm allowed, though I can just shift my characters around if need be.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:10 pm

Jay wrote:Bah, you losers and your afraidness to venture over to Viera territory as a guy, I use female chars a plenty!!!
And dude, I'm at about 300 hours too, I spent most of my early days just messing around and duplicating stuff with my friend. And you don't DESERVE to know how to duplicate if you can't figure it out, though it does take another person and lots of money (not that money is ever really a problem near the end and so on)

I'll just post pretty much my Viera Assasin, with a better name and some differances. Also, I'd like to stick in two other guys...

Name: (under construction)
Race: Viera
Job: Assasin
Alliance: Clan JadeSlash
Description: Her soft white hair flows elegantly behind her when she is just walking casually, but in battle or travel, her hair is tied back and hidden under various black cloths, she is an assasin, a cruel one at that.
History: N/A
Weapon: (No idea really, forgot that the name to that really awesome Katana and never did know what was the best bow for her...)
Ninja Tabi
Angel Ring
(I can't recall any others, *grumble* Damn game stealers.
Abilities: Assasin set and Archer set. Along with Concentrate and Reflex, uses Assasin Combo.
Personality: I always, always wing these, so chances are if I made a guess it'd be wrong.

Name: Wilfred
Description: Not abiding by Paladin traditions, he just slaps on a bandana, though the rest of his gear is the same, just dark green. Fair skin rather then tanned
Weapon: 2x Excalibur 2 (I think, or Excalibur 2 with Nagrarok, doesn't matter)
Ninja Tabi
Angel Ring
Abilities: Paladin set with Fighter set. DMG > MP and Double Sword

Name: (under construction)
Race: Moogle
Job: Gunner
Description: Wears the typical Gunner hat except it's black, so is the rest of his clothing. He wears a black trenchcoat over his clothes, it barely above the ground.
Weapons: (Yet again, No idea)
Ninja Tabi
Angel ring (see the pattern?)
Abilities: Gunner set and Gadgeteer set. Concetrate and DMG > MP

This okay? Or should I use less character? Also, I can tone down the equip if you want. And as for the abilities, I am going have to train towards whatever I guess >.>
You're in!

Yay! Another person who understands me! Sorry it took so long to approve you. I'm working on a few things.

Oh, and to duplicate items...
   First, save your game and enter any battle, press B, and save your battle. Then load your game FROM THE FILE and trade an item with a friend. When they get the item, go back and continue the battle( You can run from it if you like). You'll still have the item you traded off.   
Am I right?

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:24 pm

Well, I did it another way...

First, you save your file on BOTH slots, then you trade the item on your second slot, switch back to the first slot which should be EXACTLY the same as the second slot, except for the traded item, then save over the second slot with the first slot data. Then rinse and repeat. But your way might work, not sure. Anyways, a party with Ninja Tabis and Angel Rings own. >.>   

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:35 pm

Jay wrote:Well, I did it another way...

First, you save your file on BOTH slots, then you trade the item on your second slot, switch back to the first slot which should be EXACTLY the same as the second slot, except for the traded item, then save over the second slot with the first slot data. Then rinse and repeat. But your way might work, not sure. Anyways, a party with Ninja Tabis and Angel Rings own. >.>   
That sounds a whole lot easier. Unfortuneately, I can't do that, since I share a cartridge with my sister. And I don't have a link. I wouldn't mind having 4 or 5 Masamunes 100's or a bunch of Ninja Tabis. I only have one :'( Oh well...*picks up the lame Dash boots* you'll have to do.

I have 3 angel rings though. I earned the first one and stole the other two. I never use them though...

Added after 6 minutes:

Now, to solve your weapon dilemna, Jay. The best Katana is Masamune 100 followed by the original masamune. There is also the Zanmato, which teaches you the Ultima Masher. The best greatbow is Max's oathbow, but it's attribute is dark. That can come in as a disablity in some situations, like when you're fighting zombies.

For guns, I recommend the Calling gun, since it has the highest attack, or the Outsider, since it has the longest range and a decent attack.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:32 pm

I *love* range. So, Viera will have Masamune 100 and whatever has THE longest range. I seriously favor range over anything. I'll do The Outsider for a Gun and yeah...

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:15 am

Name: Coda
Age: Around 25 in Nu Mou years (or however Nu Mou grow, heh)
Race: Nu Mou
Job: Sage
Alliances(Clan name): JadeSlash (is that OK to join your clan, Jay?)
Description or picture: http://c-uncut.com/media/ffta-nu-mou-sage.jpg however, his clothing is a bit darker, and he does not wear earrings.
History: Orphaned when he was young, he spent the rest of his life teaching himself alchemy and sagacity magic.
Weapon: N/A
Abilities: Sagacity Skill and Alchemy Skill, uses a mix of both.
Personality: A lazy, carefree, and physically weak Nu Mou, underneath all this lies unmatched intelligence and wit.

(sorry it's so short, it was a bit rushed)

Postby Jay » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:35 am

Hell yeah, my clan is becoming awesomely popular ^^ Welcome to the team mate.

Postby Slipslash » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:48 am

Me too!

Name:Ricky/nickname:Slipslash
Gen.:Male
Race:Viera
Job:Gunner/Swordsmen
Alliances:Jade Slash
Decription:Whiter hair,Red suit with alot of pockets(Makes for big inventory) buster sword,and twin pistols
History:Do I need one?
Personality:mre than normal immatureaty,but other than that he is a willing fighter
Abilities:superb sword wielding and gunnership

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Slip, did you even play FFTA?

1. There are no male Viera.

2. Neither Gunner OR Soldier (I'm assuming is what you mean by "swordsman") is available to Viera, and both cannot be learned by the any class. Moogles are the only ones who know gunmanship, and only Humans can be Soldiers.
Last edited by Kazuo Kiriyama on Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Slipslash » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:16 pm

Jay wrote:That'd be alright, just behave Slip. And yeah, white hair is sort of a trademark beauty sign for vieras :) So yeah, anyways, you're welcome to join. But that's if I'm allowed, though I can just shift my characters around if need be.

Well Jay said yes...iI'm sure we can bend the rules a little.

Postby Shockro » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:23 pm

See, Male Vierras twists the rules in a U-Turn, so I suggest a NO! on that. Keeping the rules nice and straight, and not gay, but like the game, might make the whole FFTA RP, more...um... FFTA-ish. It ruins the point when you make a "male" Vierra. You twist the rules too far. And Jay didnt make this, therefore he has no athority to bend the rules or say you can.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:43 pm

Zazou, you're approved.

Slipslash, did you even follow my sign up format? You were only supposed to select jobs from the race you selected. But I'm willing to bend the rules a bit, seeing that I'd need as much people to participate as possible. You can carry two weapons, since you only have two hands. Either keep your guns or throw away one of them. I don't approve of your ability sets though. Vierras dont have gunmanship or battle tech. Might I suggest Lunge Tech (Fencer command) and Sharpshoot (Sniper command). They seem close enough.

As for the fact that you're male... I don't know. Veirras are an awesome race and I don't want to limit them to the girls...

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Jay » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:47 pm

Bah, people who are too afraid to play females don't DESERVE the awesomeness of vieras :P Anyways, he can just be a human with hunter set and soldier/fighter/Paladin/or even ninja All of those use a type of sword, and yeah, I don't own this RP, just a seemingly successful Clan :)

Postby Shockro » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:54 pm

I'm a paladin who is more on the white mage side. I'll be in the back with Shebum until my mana goes out ^_^;

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:54 pm

Jay wrote:Bah, people who are too afraid to play females don't DESERVE the awesomeness of vieras :P Anyways, he can just be a human with hunter set and soldier/fighter/Paladin/or even ninja All of those use a type of sword, and yeah, I don't own this RP, just a seemingly successful Clan :)
True. True. Though it is strange that the vierras didn't die out from the lack of guys. Then again they aren't human...

And hunters focus mainly on hurting monsters. The closest human job to gunners is probably the regular archers. That might be a better choice, since he wants gunmanship. Unless he wants the Hunter's Ultima attack <--PWNAGE!!!

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Shockro » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:59 pm

I know Male Vierras would be awesome, but it really does go against the rules a bit farther than most things, dont you agree? I would be Vierra if there were male ones....butI think we should keep it classic.

Postby Jay » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:02 pm

And really, guys with bunny ears O.O NAHHHHH

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:02 pm

I'm sure nobody even cares what race they are. Sure, some lean towards a certain desirable trait when you start out, but they all end up equally powerful in the end. Besides, it's all about the job, right?

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Shockro » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:17 pm

Er? Yes? Its all about teh heart! THE HEART OF THE.....YOU!

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:19 pm

So... when is the RP going up?

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:28 pm

Soon. In fact, I was just about to start working on it. Yup. After dinner, I promised myself.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing