Final Fantasy Clan Wars RP sign-up!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Final Fantasy Clan Wars RP sign-up!

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:31 pm

Do not be intimidated by the size of this post.
It is fairly easy to sign up. When you're done with the other information, choose your race and then select a job from thier respective lists.

This is an FF Tactics advanced rp. No knowledge of this game is needed, but it would be useful.

Rules, Characters, and Places added. Scroll to post #4

*Ahem*Hiya! I'm kinda new at making a rp. And your forum's style is confuing to me. Anyways, I finally decided to try this. I'm kinda...obsessed with this game. lol

So, I'm just going to see how many people actually want to be in. If this is a success, I'll make the rp soon. I'm praying that this doesn't die. I put a LOT of work into this.

This will take place in the country of St. Ivalice, but you may use any character from any game, since this is the world of final fantasy. You may also roleplay as the characters listed in my next post.

For an original character, simply submit this form. The slots in the red color are NESCESSARY! Slots in orange are somewhat optional.

You can roleplay up to three chacters!--[2/19/05]

Name(include any nicknames):
Height:
Race: (See below list tittled in green)
Job: (See below list tittled in blue)
Alliances(Clan name):
Description or picture:
History and Bio:
Weapon:
**Abilities:
Personality:

**You are aloud to carry two sets of abilities. The abilities from the job you took and another set from a diferent job. For example, you can be a soldier and use battle techniques while having White magic, and heal people. Item using (like potions and bandages) also counts as a set of abilities.

As far as abilities go, they are only limited to your memory. Just ask me what the abilities are when you sign up. PM me if I'm not around. I am not going to post that much info right now.

Races
Yeah, I sorta ripped off the descriptions of the races from the booklet and sorta reworded them. Anyways, here we go.

Bangaa
At first glance, the Bangaa appears to be a bipedal lizard, but don't even think about calling them that unless you have a deathwish. They are known for their love of battles and their jobs take advantage of their brute strength. If you need someone to deal combat damage, look no further.

Nu Mou
Nu Mou are known and respected as the most adept magic users. They can sence the flow of magic and read its signs. Nu mou jobs focus on the magical arts and they do not relish combat.

Moogle(say "kupo" every now and then)
Moogles are clever folks who enjoy working with tools. They are extremely curious and their jobs highlight their special talents. They are perfect candidates for jobs requiring delicate work.

Human
They are nothing special: only human. While they have no natural talents, they do fairly at everything. Comapred to the other races, they have the widest variety of jobs to choose from.

Viera(they're all females. sorry guys)
These female hunters are as beautiful as they are proud. Their supple limbs make them extremely agile and it is said their ears are so advanced they can talk to the spirit world. Their jobs highlight their agility as well as their spiritual adeptness.

Jobs
Okay, only certain races can take certain jobs. If you like one of another race's job, you might want to change your race.

Bangaa Jobs
Warrior-Bangaa fighter. Uses 1 & 2 handed swords
White Monk-Bangaas that use their fists as weapons
Bishop- Uses healing, aiding, and offensive magic
Templar- Strong with weapons and enhancement magic
Dragoon- Experts with the spear. Can jump really high.
Defender- Elite Bangaas. Trained for defending.
Gladiator- Weilders of the magical "spellsword"

Nu Mou Jobs
White Mage- Uses holy magic to heal and aid allies
Black Mage- Weilds fire, ice, and lightning magic.
Time Mage- Mage masters of Time and Space
Illusionist- Controls the weather. Deals damage to all enemies.
Alchemist- Mages that use the secret of Alchemy
Beast Master-These Nu Mou can control monsters at will using music.
Morpher-Nu Mou that can take a monter's form by using their removed soul.
Sage- Learned users of sagacious magic.

Moogle Jobs
Animist- Moogle that borrows strength from animals
Mog Knight- Small moogle warriors with brave hearts
Gunner- Uses guns made by machinists.
Theif- Takes enemy items away and evades attacks easily
Jugglar- Festive Moogle job. Attacks and entertains.
Gadjeteer- Opens pandora's box to deal status ailments to all units. A coin toss decides which side it hits (opponent or you)
Black Mage-Weilds fire, ice, and lightning magic.
Time Mage- Mage masters of Time and space.

Human Jobs
Soldier- Masters techniques that slow and damage opponents.
Paladin- Holy knights. Wards off attacks and aid allies.
Fighter- Masters of the use of many swords for offense
Theif- Takes enemy's items away and evades attacks easily
Ninja- Uses foriegn blades and ninja skills
Black Mage- Weilds fire, ice, and lightning magic.
Illusionist- Controls the weather. Deals damage to all enemies.
Blue Mage- Unique mages that can "learn" certain monster techniques.
Archer- The essential for long-ranged combat
Hunter- Human warriors that hunt monsters by bow

Veira Jobs
Fencer- Uses a rapier for accurate, elegant combat
Elementalist- Turns the power of nature spirits into magic
Red Mage- Uses black, white, and red magic.
Summoner- Calls forth wondrous creatures from the ether
Archer- The essential for long-ranged combat
Assasin- Corners and dispatches foes with ease.
Sniper- Hunts accurately with the powerful greatbow.

Example: My Bio
Name(include any nicknames):Vik Maytron
Height: 5 '9
Race: Human
Job: Hunter
Alliances(Clan name): Clan Maytron
Description or picture:
Image<--traditional clothes(That is one funky hat)
He wears the traditional Hunter clothes; a plain green shirt with a leather vest. Cloth wrappings cover the lower part of his fingers, his hands, and his upper arm. A pair of fingerless, black gloves are worn over them. However, he detested the knickerbockers so instead, he wears baggy pants with zippered pockets. A badge on his right shoulder shows that he is a judge official, except he chooses not to use it as a privilege.
History: N/A (I'm braindead at the moment)
Weapon:Max's oathbow-a dark weapon made from Black Lacquer. Used as a sign of a demonic past.
**Abilities: Hunting and Chivalry(Paladin abilities)
Personality: No matter the situation, Vik always has undaunting happiness and optimism. Unless it was a serious situation(like if someone died).

I believe that iseverything. Let me know if I have forgotten to mention anything and I'll fix it. I'll put in some pictures of stuff once I can get them shrinked and browser friendly. This took me a lot of work to orchestrate so I REFUSE to let it die on the runway before it takes off.

JOIN PLEASE!!!

RP is here
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4154
Last edited by Dark_slushie_plushie on Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:34 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Re: FF Tactics Advanced RP sign-up!

Postby Gias » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:36 pm

I feel so intimidated! ~Cries~
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Postby fuzzylogik » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:38 pm

have you worked out some kind of battle system?

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:40 pm

fuzzylogik wrote:have you worked out some kind of battle system?
I'm gonna follow the game's battle system. I'll explain that when the rp opens. I just got tired of writing all this stuff.

[Space in post being recycled!]

Rules, Characters, and Places

Rules
1. No Godmoding! One thing I can't stand is a person who is invincible or can kill an enemy in one hit. It is fine if it is your own NPC, but don't auto-kill someone else!
2. Limited one liners. One liners are usually used to respond to questions. Talk in third person. Instead of just saying "walks over to the table" you can say "[your name] walks confidentally over to the table and casually leans next to it". Ad more detail people! Do more stuff!
3. Be Literate! No L337 or net-speak, unless it is out-of-character.
4. More rules will be added once I remember them. These rules are not meant to restrict you, but to help you enjoy this rp more.

Engagement
Engagement is another word for Clan fight. This is when a clan challenges another clan to a fight, usually it's over control of turf. In order for an engagement to be official, a judge must be present. They usually pop up when you yell "ENGAGE!" Once the judge appears, the fight begins.

There are certain rules of engagement, all of which you must be followed unless you wish to be imprisoned. Marche abolished the daily law system, so a new way of engagement was invented. At the beginning of each battle, both sides propose a law. Laws ban the use of certain weapons and abilities. Both sides must respect these laws and follow them. Choosing the correct law could greatly tip the battle in your favor, but remember, you must follow the law that you selected too. Remember, if you break a law, you risk a fine or imprisonment. The judge is in charge of maintaining the battle, and can issue yellow cards for fines or red cards for removal. Also, no deaths will occur as long as a judge is present, so you CAN die in Jagds. When a judge is present, fatal blows will only knock a unit out. Up to 14 units(7 on each side) may participate in an engagement. If all units on the opposing side are KO'd or imprisoned, then the Judge declares you the victors. An award of money and an item are usually given.

Characters
These characters are, so far, NPCs. You may choose to RP with one, but those not taken will remain as NPCs. Some of these NPCs have special jobs, so they can be quite interesting. Characters in orange cannot be taken.

Judgemaster Marche-Judgemaster- You got that right! Your blonde haired hero has become the most powerful man in Ivalice.
Queen Ritz-Elementalist- Oh, don't act so surprised. You could tell this the red headed hottie had a thing for Marche.
Squire Mewt- Time Mage- I have no idea what a "squire" is. All I know is that it's a high rank and Mewt is one now, so shut up!
Advisor Montblanc- Black Mage- aided by his curious personality, Montblanc has become the palace's Librarian and Scholar. He is also Marche's most trusted advisor.
General Cid- Judge- The previous judgemaster of Ivalice, Cid is now the head commander of the palace's armies.
Advisor Babus- Runeseeker- The palace's loyal servant and advisor to the Judgemaster himself. He is also the court's magician.
Ezel Berbier- Hermetic-This clever, charming Nu Mou now presides in Bervenia palace itself. Ezel is known and praised by everyone as the inventor of the Antilaw and is no the court's chemist.
Elite Gaurd Shara- Ritz's best friend and fighting companion, Shara fights side by side with the queen herself as her personal body gaurd.
Neo Zaora- ???- The leader of the Neo Zaora Sect. He claims that he is the almighty son of the god, Zaora. This is not known as a fact, but what is known is that he is practiced in dark magics and other demonic skills.
Remedi- Li Grim- Not much was heard about Remedi after being defeated by Marche in battle. All that is known is that she fled to Jagd Helje and joined the Neo Zaora Sect, hoping to bring back the "old ways". There are some rumors that she is now Neo Zaora's mistress, but none have been proven true.
Llednar Twem- Biskmater- Mewt's "other side". Not much is known about Llednar, only that he fled with the queen and joind Neo Zaora. Llednar is protected by a powerful law known as "Queen's Fortune", which makes him invincible.
[center]More chacters will be added as the story progresses[/center]

Places
There are many different lands in Ivalice, some of which are crawling with monsters. Others are just great places to relax. All lands are palace controlled unless stated otherwise. Towns are in yellow. Jagds are in purple.
Bervenia(Nuetral)- Capital of Ivalice. The palace lies in its center.
Sprohm-Bangaa mountain town. Home of the Prison.
Muscadet-Mainly Viera town hidden deep in the woods.
Cadoan-Nu Mou town. The seat of knowledge and alchemy.
Bagabu port-moogle town with a large mercantile airship port.

Nubswood- Deep, dark forest. Popular hideout for theives.
Giza plains- Rolling grassy plains. Muscmaloi grows here.
Kudik Peaks- Towering peaks. Home to an endangered tiger.
Uladon Bog- Deep and dangerous bogland dotted with islands.
Jarew Sands- Hot sands blow in this largest desert in Ivalice.
Lutia Pass-Much-traveled pass with the occasional roadshop.
Koringwood-Refreshing wood filled with ambient pure magic.
Ulei River- Largest river in Ivalice. Winds through swamplands.
Aisenfield- Plains where the thirteen knights of legend fought.
Roda volcano- Volcano asleep for 300 years. Recently active.
Eluut Sands- Dangerous desert; home to many fiends and treasures.
Nargai Cave- A cool wind blows from inside this crytallite cave
Salikawood- The chirping of birds can always be heard here. An abandoned keep stands in the middle of the wood.
Delia Dunes- Desert famous for its barking sands. Said to be formed from the celestial beast's bone.
Gotor Sands- Desert famous for its mirages and red chocobos
Ozmonfield- Gently rolling plains with the occasional insect plagues.
Deti Plains- Flatlands of Yellow sands and red earth. Amber can be found here among the rocks.
Siena gorge. Deep valley. A source of amber, like the Deti Plains. Currently under Neo Zaora control.
Materiwood-Lush green forest famous for its materite ore.
Tubola Cave- These lava-filled caves were once mined for their mythril
Cyril- This once energetic city has become a desolate ghost town after the attack from the Zaora Sect. Currently in Neo Zaora control.
Jagd Dorsa- Lawless "jagd." A deserted town.
Jagd Helje- Lawless "jagd" where ghostly voices are heard. Currently under Neo Zaora control.
Jagd Ahli- Lawless "jagd" destroyed by its own wild magic.
Last edited by Dark_slushie_plushie on Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Gias » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:43 pm

Oh god... So like, move to a place, stop, turn, attack... Wait an hour, rinse and repeat.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:46 pm

Gias wrote:Oh god... So like, move to a place, stop, turn, attack... Wait an hour, rinse and repeat.
No way! Not like that. Probably just the law and judge system. And then the rest of it is just like normal combat roleplaying. You know like...

I dive to the left, avoiding your attack and thrust the blade upwards at your exposed arm.

You know, the usual. You can also control more than one unit.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:50 pm

I didn't read any of that because I'm lazy, just like video game instructions, in the end winging it is just fine...

I'll be a white mage ^_^
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Re: Final Fantasy Clan Wars RP sign-up!

Postby Gias » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:51 pm

I wanna be sephiroth!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:54 pm

(I have this game, all three-hundred missions mastered, so I'l make my character very good, but still within the limits of believability, tell me if he's overpowered.)
Name: Alex, is sometimes called Zero for his ruthlesness in battle, after a famous and very powerful hero of legends.
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Job: Paladin
Alliances: Altima
Description or picture: Tall for this time era, and wearing some of the better armors and equipment. He is very pale, and has a mop of bushy dark-brown hair. His eyes are very light blue, most consider them to be grey.
History: His father, the previous judge-master, was brutally murdered when he was young,
Weapon(s): Nagrarok, and Excalibur.
**Abilities: Chivalry, white magic, reflex, double sword, knight combo.
Personality: He has both a serious manner, but can sometimes be a very joking person. In battle, he becomes colder than ice, his mental revolution strongest during a battle.

Armor (If you want this posted) Peytral
Helmet: Hanya Helm
Acc: Ninja Tabi
Shield: none.

I hope you don't consider him seriously overpowered. This is not (Exactly) the same combo I placed on my character in the game.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:55 pm

Shebum Devi wrote:I didn't read any of that because I'm lazy, just like video game instructions, in the end winging it is just fine...

I'll be a white mage ^_^

Ok. But what race do you want to be? Human, Nu mou, or Viera?

Added after 49 seconds:

Gias wrote:I wanna be sephiroth!
Sure. You can be Sephiroth. Just work yourself into the story somehow. And it wouldn't hurt if you posted a bio.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Gias » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:55 pm

I was joking, but i'll think about it since it's cool.

o.o

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:56 pm

Human or Viera... I'm thinking vierra would have more mana, but I hate furries...even though these furries are kinda cool.

I'll figure it out later.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:58 pm

forgotten memory wrote:(I have this game, all three-hundred missions mastered, so I'l make my character very good, but still within the limits of believability, tell me if he's overpowered.)
Name: Alex, is sometimes called Zero for his ruthlesness in battle, after a famous and very powerful hero of legends.
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Alliances: Altima
Description or picture: Tall for this time era, and wearing some of the better armors and equipment. He is very pale, and has a mop of bushy dark-brown hair. His eyes are very light blue, most consider them to be grey.
History: His father, the previous judge-master, was brutally murdered when he was young,
Weapon(s): Nagrarok, and Excalibur.
**Abilities: Chivalry, white magic, reflex, double sword, knight combo.
Personality: He has both a serious manner, but can sometimes be a very joking person. In battle, he becomes colder than ice, his mental revolution strongest during a battle.

Armor (If you want this posted) Peytral
Helmet: Hanya Helm
Acc: Ninja Tabi
Shield: none.

I hope you don't consider him seriously overpowered. This is not (Exactly) the same combo I placed on my character in the game.
Sweet. A serious player. Approved!

Added after 46 seconds:

Shebum Devi wrote:Human or Viera... I'm thinking vierra would have more mana, but I hate furries...even though these furries are kinda cool.

I'll figure it out later.
Ok. I'll keep a position open. And Nu mous have more mana, since they are "the most adept magic weilders". Their major weakness is that they lack weapon attack power.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:04 pm

Sweet! I thought that if he were equped with the same combo from my game (99 hours, 25 minutes) he would be way overpowered. (Sequence, Nagrarok, Peytral, Ninja tabi, and a Bangaa Helm)

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:07 pm

I forgot how much I like archers/snipers... in FFTA I had like 50 of them

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:08 pm

I'll probably join.... maybe later tonight.

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:11 pm

Damn it, now I have to think about it Red, elementalist, sniper, black or white mage...

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:11 pm

forgotten memory wrote:Sweet! I thought that if he were equped with the same combo from my game (99 hours, 25 minutes) he would be way overpowered. (Sequence, Nagrarok, Peytral, Ninja tabi, and a Bangaa Helm)
Dude. That's nothing.

306 hours and 5 min.

My stongest unit(also a paladin lol )

Sequence
Materia Armor
Sacri Shield
Ninja Tabi
Bone Armlets

He has doublesword, he just doesn't use it. Because Sequence already has 191 Weapon attack power. THat's right! One nine one. I can even kill a flan by using "fight".

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:12 pm

Should I add more about his history, like his job-class history?

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:13 pm

Kazuo Kiriyama wrote:I'll probably join.... maybe later tonight.

Shebum Devi wrote:Damn it, now I have to think about it Red, elementalist, sniper, black or white mage...

Take your time. THis isn't gonna close anytime soon.

Added after 57 seconds:

forgotten memory wrote:Should I add more about his history, like his job-class history?
If you want. What do you mean by Job-class history?

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:14 pm

I'll let everyone else post before I decide, just incase someone wants to be one of my chosen I'll pic whoever's left.

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:17 pm

Dark_slushie_plushie wrote:
forgotten memory wrote:Sweet! I thought that if he were equped with the same combo from my game (99 hours, 25 minutes) he would be way overpowered. (Sequence, Nagrarok, Peytral, Ninja tabi, and a Bangaa Helm)
Dude. That's nothing.

306 hours and 5 min.

Sequence
Materia Armor
Sacri Shield
Ninja Tabi
Bone Armlets

He has doublesword, he just doesn't use it. Because Sequence already has 191 Weapon attack power. THat's right! One nine one. I can even kill a flan by using "fight".
Dude, that's friggin sweet. Honestly, I should have spent more time as a mage with my main character. He's at level 41, a Paladin, and only 91 MP.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:23 pm

forgotten memory wrote:
Dude. That's nothing.

306 hours and 5 min.

Sequence
Materia Armor
Sacri Shield
Ninja Tabi
Bone Armlets

Dude, that's friggin sweet. Honestly, I should have spent more time as a mage with my main character. He's at level 41, a Paladin, and only 91 MP.
I owe it all to hard work. And I don't really care about MP for my Paladin. He has enough attack already. And don't feel so bad. My Paladin only has 79 MP, and he's level 50. He spent too much time as a theif. His speed is 182. Pretty fast for a Paladin. It was a good trade.

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:23 pm

forgotten memory wrote:Should I add more about his history, like his job-class history?
If you want. What do you mean by Job-class history?

Previous jobs, and level of mastery.

Postby Shockro » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:24 pm

Name(include any nicknames): Demil
Height: 5'9
Alliances(Clan name): //////
Description or picture: Dark grey vest with one very long sleeve and one side with no sleeve at all. The arm with no sleeve (right arm) has a large shoulder pad on top of it. He has moderately baggy pants, his left leg had the pants cut off and tied off right above the knee. He has earlobe length blond hair.
History: Just a wanderer, nothing special. He has no motive or purpose.
Weapon: Giant Double-handed, Double-edged sword of awesomeness (Think Biggoron Sword from Legend of Zelda)
Abilities: Paladin thats more white magic based
Personality: Care-free kid who has an easy-to-set-off temper, he has a high sense of humour that is always never off.

Next

Return to Role Playing