RolePlay - Idea Board

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: RolePlay - Idea Board

Postby Belwicket » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Good idea, Hase, +1.

@Hana: Nice to see you again. ^_^ PM?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Mathias » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Archrival wrote:What's the point in ghost voting? It just makes the RP die quicker.

Not everyone who might be interested would cast a vote or even come into this thread.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Edited my idea again. Probably should start taking notes while I watch it.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Vegedus » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Hasegawa Rayven wrote:It's not Mons. There's only one SCU.

Oh, missed that part, somehow.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm

guess I could post it up now I suppose.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Dorian » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Mathias wrote:
Archrival wrote:What's the point in ghost voting? It just makes the RP die quicker.

Not everyone who might be interested would cast a vote or even come into this thread.

Can't say I have too much faith in them being reliable RPers if they can't check this thread once in a while.

Honestly I agree with Arch. People should really only vote on stuff they plan to play in otherwise someone could waste a bunch of time writing stuff up for an RP that never ends up gathering any actual players.
Never asked for this

Postby Zelosse » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:57 am

+1, that seems rather interesting.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 am

So, What are you voting for Zel?

Postby icbmalaria » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 pm

+1 for Hasegawa, have you got a name for it yet or did I miss it?

Postby Khanman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Hasegawa put an OOC up a week ago. The name is "Unstoppable Kishin (Super Robot RP)."

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 pm

It's still on the front page.

Yes we are still taking apps.

Postby icbmalaria » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Ah thanks. I don't check this thread often nor did I really look when the last couple of posts were made.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Anyone interested in a Zatch Bell RP?

ZATCH BELL: CHANGES OF POLICY

One Hundred Mamodo go to Earth every 1,000 years to battle to be the king of the Mamodo world. Each Mamodo needs a human partner in order to use his or her spell book, a book that seals the powers of the Mamodo. When read aloud, the spells are cast by the Mamodo producing many effects. If the spell book is burned, the Mamodo is forced to return to the Mamodo world, and they lose all claim to the position of the Mamodo king. While the spells in each book typically are different for each Mamodo, there are Mamodo that share spells. The human and their Mamodo gain these spells through experience and hard work. The last Mamodo standing without their book burnt is crowned king.

However, this new tournament is different, this time it is taking place, just 5 years after the last one. Another addition to this one is that Mamodo teams are allowed, meaning the team that wins will become an oligarchy for the Mamodo world. No one truly knows what is happening in the Mamodo world, but whatever is going on, the next King(s) will have to fix it.

The King's Privilege grants the Mamodo King, right after the tournament, the power to make anyone he disagrees or dislikes be eliminated in order to make the Mamodo World the King's ideal world.

Mamodo are very different from ordinary humans, although most take on a humanoid appearance. Mamodoes are stronger, faster, and have greater endurance than humans which they can increase through training and they can recover from injuries faster than humans also. Mamodoes also have bigger appetites and their favorite food is fish. They usually eat raw fish, a male mamodo will eat the fish by unhinging their jaws to make their mouths large enough to chomp on and swallow large fish in large pieces, females instead preferring to eat small fish so as not to act vulgar.

There are many types of mamodo, with many different types of spells. Mamodo-type is based on elements of everyday life, such as Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Gravity, Ice, Metal, Machines, and much more.

A spell's type, and consequently its effect and power, is decided in two ways. The first is its nature, shown by the root word pertaining to that spell's particular element, such as za (lightning), gik (ice), ji or ui (wind), ak (water), gadyu or emu (fire), fanon (beasts), and ginisu (light). More info here:http://zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/Spells

Spells are also divided into 6 categories: attack, defense, assist, immobilization, transformation, and illusion.

Human CS:
Name:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Mamodo CS:
Name:
Appearance: (Mamodo come in different shapes and sizes)
Personality:
Spell Book: (What color is it?)
History: (Also, in both histories, please post the meeting between your Mamodo and Partner)
Element: (Fire, Ice, Water, Ground, Gravity, Metal, Light, Dark, Lightning, Wind, Metal, etc.)
Spells:
Lv1: (A basic spell, such as Zaker, a lightning attack from the mouth, all spells will be filled in as the story progresses, you'll need to PM me for a new spell. Up to 15 are learned)
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Villain » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Somebody makes a Zatch Bell RP, Hasa Diga Eebowai

No, I'm not that interested in a Zatch Bell RP.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 pm

What, the idea sucks? Is it that bad? Perhaps I need to stay away from those things?

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Karo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 pm

No, you should just stay away from trying to run games period.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 pm

:( :| *Shrug*

Postby Belwicket » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Well, I have plenty of ideas I'd be glad to let someone else GM with me as nothing more than a guide/player.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:17 pm

yeah I've tried that tack before belwicket, it generally doesn't pan out.

Find someone that wants to GM it first and have them post it.

At least, back when I was a Major regular around here, people didn't want to play something that the person who came up with it didn't want to GM.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 pm

It's not that I don't want to GM it its that the people here won't let me GM anything.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:54 am

There's plenty of good reasons for that too.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Belwicket » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:37 pm

I don't see them. There's a lot of people in other places who think I'm a decent GM. Then again, most of the people on those sites are poor RPers, even by my standards.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Asmodai » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Must... resist... urge... to... make.... comment.... HNNNGGGG

Anyway, this is an IDEA thread people, not a chit chat thread. Take it to the Weirdness.
Mephobiac

Postby Belwicket » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:40 pm

I have a few ideas. Anyone willing to do a Scooby Doo RP?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Timer » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 pm

How in hell would that work? Would each player take over a member of the gang... Cause it not scooby doo with out the gang

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing