RolePlay - Idea Board

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: RolePlay - Idea Board

Postby Jay » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:19 am

Well, it's just a matter of trust xD;;

Just prove to him you're serious now, and I'm sure it'll be fine.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby sam4books » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:11 am

+1 to Hana. There's faeries, that's enough for me. You don't know how long I've been hoping for an Rp with faeries in it :P

Changelings FTW!
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Caim » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:14 am

Um...right...I have no idea what happened last time, but +1 to Hana as well ^^;;

Postby Aura » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 am

+1 for Hana.

Now I only need a detailed guide to make a CS.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 am

Sweet. Now, hopefully I'll finally get a chance to use Serzer for something. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Caim » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 am

Zerzer? Is he a Tzimice or something? :/

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:17 am

He's the guy I tried entering with in Hana's last thread for this. I've liked his concept for a while, just never gotten to explore his growth and methodology.

Anyway, looking forward to the thread. *goes to wait*
Demon of Elru

Postby Caim » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:19 am

Oh, I see! That'd make him a werewolf then, right? ^^

And same here, Hana, whenver you're ready :)

Postby ViviGlow » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:01 pm

sam4books wrote:+1 to Hana. There's faeries, that's enough for me. You don't know how long I've been hoping for an Rp with faeries in it :P

Changelings FTW!

Ah, I once played an rp where I had a vampire fairy. Good times.. good times..
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby lyca » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm

+1 Vote

Not that you need it I'm sure ^. .^.

I'm glad it's not starting right away if anything, I've got some studying to do.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Hana » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Off to make the OOC, then, though I still have a bit of transcribing to do....
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby chriscane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Like I said before am looking forward to your rp.

+1 Vote
Fight my little champion (If you dare want to face his club of righteousness)
http://chriscane.mybrute.com

Postby gaarafan15 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:04 pm

I know the place, but I need to say this. I am back, My computor died over the summer, but I got a new one, and I just want to apolojize to all the Rp's I was in.

Back from the dead.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Wrong thread. This is for idea posting, not basic conversation. That'd be Weirdness.
Demon of Elru

Postby gaarafan15 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:42 pm

I know that, I'm not a newb, I just didn;t know where else to post this.

Back from the dead.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:57 pm

..... Don't know any way to be more contrary with that post... *sighs and just steps out*
Demon of Elru

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:32 am

Hey hey people! Bankotsu's back with another crazy idea! :D (If anyone really knows me... ^^;)

Anywho, this Rp idea took me a good month to think through and research on the materials needed for this to work out. My hard work has paid off! :D

Here's the idea, but keep in mind that some things might be altered when I get to posting the OOC.

~Our Farewell~

~The Plot~

Since the world was born, unknown creatures thrived on its surface and ventured out to the unknown. Soon, the surface was fully discovered, and the creation of other beings, along with science and logic now occupied the once lifeless world. This is how we see it today, and same goes for the residents of this planet.

Regardless of what wars or controversies break out, the people of Earth seem to find a solution that leads to peace. This is what we do, as if it’s embedded into our brains. Now, we have found a permanent solution to keep the peace between every race and gender. Our life couldn’t get any better and now the blooming of myths and legends occupy the younger-aged minds thanks to stories that the elderly share. The stories are seen as events that never occurred, but we never knew that one of these stories could be proved real… until now…

There are signs of the world itself going through a cycle that threats everyone on the shell of the world. In other words, the world is coming to an end, making all living things extinct. A wave of panic spread through the world, the folks feeling helpless since this couldn’t be resolved the same way that the wars and controversies were. It seemed like all hope was lost…

One elderly dragon spoke up and told a tale of guardians from each direction of the world- North, East, South, and West- watched over the direction’s elements and held a part of a key to opening an underground city where everyone could hide and wait for the renewal of the world to pass. No one believed her at first, but then thinking it over; they thought the idea was worth a try.

A group of people volunteered to go on this quest and find the guardians for each direction in hopes that this myth is true.

~The Guardians of the Four Directions~

The myth stated the there were guardians of the four directions of the world: North, East, South, and West. Each direction had specially trained soldiers to keep them and the shrine safe from harm. They also had a special element that the guardian- along with that race in general- mastered in order to protect its sacred shrine. If these four shrines are destroyed, the world would break into chaos, and the underground city would be destroyed, along with the world itself. If the guardians see that the time is right to open the city, they would use their piece of a ‘key’ to allow any creature to access this area until the world’s disaster passes. Below are the description of each direction and its chosen guardian race.

Note: This only has the information on the guardians. Please look below for information on that race, along with the stats for the guardians and their soldiers.

North~

Element: Earth

Chosen Race: Nagas

Guardian’s Name: Gaia
Snake Type: Gopher Snake
Appearance: he looks like so, but with a typical gopher snake body
*Paranoia Level: 4
*Rationality Level: 1
*Intelligence: 2
*Temper: 3

*High to low (4-1)

East~

Element: Wind

Chosen Race: Harpy

Guardian’s Name: Boreas
Type: Hawk
Appearance: This is what she looks like, but with hawk wings
*Paranoia Level: 2
*Rationality Level: 2
*Intelligence: 4
*Temper: 2

*High to low (4-1)

South~

Element: Fire

Chosen Race: Dragons

Guardian’s Name: Kaji
Type/ color: Blood red Chinese dragon
Appearance: This is him. He has dragon feet and wears ripped jeans
*Paranoia Level: 1
*Rationality Level: 4
*Intelligence: 1
*Temper: 4

*High to low (4-1)

West~

Element: Water

Chosen Race: Siren

Guardian’s Name: Soah
Type: Koi siren
Appearance: Soah looks like this, but the only difference is that she has a koi tail like this.
*Paranoia Level: 3
*Rationality Level: 3
*Intelligence: 3
*Temper: 1

*High to low (4-1)

~The Races~

These races are playable, and whatever element they are assigned, that is what they can master. There are no mixed races.

Nagas~

Description of Race: These half human, half snake creatures are pretty paranoid when it comes to strangers on their land, and can even make rash decisions. All you have to do is chance it and fight until you make it to the leader. The typical appearance age would be 13-25, and they’re life span is normally 1,000 years

Language: English, but their snake tongues make it hard for you to understand them because they drag out certain letters such as ‘s’ and ‘sh’, which can also lead to miscommunication

Typical Appearance: This is a good example of one. The snake bodies can be any snake species, but having poison fangs aren’t included. They can also be seen with human ears, and on rare cases with no snake tongue.

Sex Equality: This race is pretty even with males and females.

Highest Stats/ Guardian Stats:

Strength~ 10
Defense~ 6
Magic~ 7
Speed~ 5
*3 senses~ 3

*Includes sight, smell, and hearing

Guards Stats~

Strength: 8
Defence: 5
Magic: 6
3 Senses: 2
Speed: 4

Harpies~

Description of Race: These creatures have bird-like wings with hand-like talons and feet. They assume things too quickly even though they’re pretty calm creatures, and intelligence isn’t their high, but they are hard opponents to fight thanks to them being flight acrobatics. Their leader is pretty hard to reason with unless there’s proof. They can look from 18 to 30, and live to be 300.

Language: The can understand English, but the issue is that they screech and sing like birds do. Luckily, they can talk to you mentally so you know what they are saying to you. For some reason, their ‘mental voice’ sounds a little Irish…

Typical Appearance: They normally look like this, but some even have tail feathers and can have beaks

Sex Equality: They have an equality with both gender, but you mainly see the women out and about.

Strength~ 4
Defense~ 4
Magic~ 5
Speed~ 8
*3 senses~ 10

Guards Stats~

Strength: 3
Defence: 3
Magic: 4
3 Senses: 6
Speed: 9

Dragons~

Description of Race: These flying, destructive creatures are the most intelligent and least rational of all of the races. They are the longest living creatures too (up to 3,000 years), and can look from 16 to 35. And being able to transform from their true dragon self into a human-like form is simply remarkable. The only downfall about this group is that they can get angered easily so be careful with what you say around them.

Language: Their native tongue is Japanese, but they have learned to understand and speak in English as well. Their root language is in every dragon. On occasion, the dragons will revert back into Japanese without thinking about it

Typical Appearance: They can transform from looking like a dragon into a human form like so. They can also look more dragon than human as shown here.

Sex Equality: Men are mainly dominant in this race. It’s a 70%, 30% split. When women appear, every man protects her from harm, and treats her like a queen.

Strength~ 7
Defense~ 10
Magic~ 5
Speed~ 4
*3 senses~ 5

Guards Stats~

Strength: 6
Defence: 8
Magic: 4
3 Senses: 3

Sirens~

Description of Race: These are the elegant fish-humans of the sea. They have different types of tails from fish to whales. No matter what they have, they always look beautiful. They’re known for their song that puts a land creature into a trance. The siren can then take them into the water with them to be converted. These creatures are sly, and can act innocent in mere seconds. They can come onto land, and the reason is because of a pendent that every siren receives, and they wear in order to turn into a human. They can look from 17 to 25, and can live up to 500 years.

Language: English mainly, but they also have an echolocation speech underwater. Their English on land, sadly enough, sounds a little warped, but still has a pretty ring to it. This means they can still do their famous ‘song’ to lure men and women with them

Typical Appearance: The look pretty much like mermaids, but they have slits for eyes, and not so kind

Sex Equality: Mainly women dominate this race (95%, 5%), but when a male does come by (or converted) the women fawn over him and try to mate with him in hopes of having children to grow their slowly dying race.

Strength~ 4
Defense~ 4
Magic~ 7
Speed~ 10
*3 senses~ 6

Guards Stats~

Strength: 3
Defence: 3
Magic: 6
3 Senses: 8
Speed: 5

Humans~

Description of Race: These are the most basic and the lowest when it comes to stats. There’s one thing that they are capable of… that the other races can’t do, and that is being able to wield any two elements. The small downside is that they can’t master both elements, or even one for that matter, but they tried… and were engulfed by the elements (they died from it, so they gave up on that plan)

Language: Pretty much any language (or additional), but they all know English to some extent.

Typical Appearance: If you don’t know what a human looks like… This may help you some.

Sex Equality: They’re about even with equality.

Highest Stats:

Strength~ 6
Defense~ 6
Magic~ 10
Speed~ 4
*3 senses~ 5

Typical Human Stats~

Strength: 5
Defence: 5
Magic: 8
3 Senses: 3

~The Character Sheets~

You choose one race and fill it out accordingly. I will be watching if the race and element match.

You have 25 points to spend on your stats. Whatever you max out (see the max/guardian stats for more info) or whatever you ignore. This will determine how your character is overall. For example, if you’re low of defense, you’re low on defense.

Name: You should know this
Race: Naga, harpy, dragon, siren, or human?
Type: What kind of that race?
Element(s): Check to make sure the race you have matches with the element (choose two if human and specify what limited abilities you can do)
Appearance: What do they look like? (image or detailed description accepted)
Personality: What are they like?
Bio: Tell me something about their past. I need this to be about a paragraph long.

Stats: Remember, you only have 25 points to use! Make sure you look back at the max stats for that race.

Strength~
Defense~
Magic~
Speed~
*3 senses~

Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Zelosse » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Worst. Awesomesmiley. Ever.

Image Use this one.

+1 vote to your RP, it seems... interesting.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:49 pm

lol thanks Fenix. I'll change the smiley just for you ;3

And thanks for the vote! ^^

Postby Curley Whirly » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm

+1 vote for you Banko!
Its gonna be AWESOME!!!!!
(Creepy sig btw)

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 am

Yay! That makes two votes for Our Farewell!

lol, thanks Curley... I try >:3

Postby gaarafan15 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:17 am

Make that 3 votes.

Back from the dead.

Postby Reiu » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 pm

+1 Banko, i may not be able to post everyday, but i'll try something! D:

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Whoo! 4 votes total! That means I can start! :3

I'll get to working on it soon people! :D

Postby gaarafan15 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Zatch Bell: Dark Tournament

Every 1000 years, 100 children from the demon world appear on earth, to compete to decide who will be the next demon king. In order to have access to their powers, they must find a human partner to read the books they carry. Each demon child has access to different powers, and as they grow along with their partners, so do their spells. Some will die, some will be sent back to the demon world, but only one will be left standing at the end, only one will become king. Each child has their own dreams, own reasons for becoming king...what’s yours?
It is one week before the fight for king begins. In the demon world, the children have all received their spell books, and prepare for the long fight. One child stands out, one child that is greatly favoured to win. A cruel, merciless child, a child that has dark plans for the demon world should he become king. That cannot be allowed to happen. The demon world would be doomed if this child becomes king...

CS:

Demon Child
Name: First and Last
Appearance: You can pretty much look like anything. You don’t even have to look like a child, or even human. There are dragon demons, plants, animals, and so on.
Personality:
Spells: you start off with three spells, 2 offensive spells, and 1 defensive one. These spells won’t be very powerful, but good enough for now. As you keep going on, you’ll get more spells. The stronger the spells, the longer they usually are, and the more heart power they take. Also, put a description about what your spell does. EX: Reis: A ball of gravity that’s fired from the user’s palm. Takes 5 heart power. (Note, I will determine how much heart power a spell takes)
History: Explain how your life was in the demon world, and why you wish to become king.

Human CS:
Name:
Heart power: (this will be decided by me) It will increase over time.
Personality:
History:

Note: You will play as both human and demon, and will fight both other Rp’ers and npc’s.

Back from the dead.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing