A new Teen titans Rp sign-up

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby DAISUKE NIWA » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:50 am

Name: ARK

Powers: controls fire ice and nature

Appearance: 5' 9"black hoody with wolf fur, black jeans...and dark eyes

Aliance: neutral

Bio: was almost killed by his girlfriend Shira now he wanders looking for a way to die.

Personality: always calm, does'nt care if he gets hurt

Re: A new Teen titans Rp sign-up

Postby Slipslash » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:47 am

*Shakes head at plot idea*I don't like that plot because it's like you said Cascade it's like apoculips or what ever the name is RP and one would think that we wan't this RP as origanal as possible
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Gias » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:51 pm

Slipslash wrote:*Shakes head at plot idea*I don't like that plot because it's like you said Cascade it's like apoculips or what ever the name is RP and one would think that we wan't this RP as origanal as possible

It sounds nothing like that idea aside the name apocalypse... Not to mention, of course we don't want this rp like that one, full of OOC and seeminly with no direction. I stand by my comments that I like the ideas, and we need someone to GM the game + try to get the best play out of everyone. Too many of these roleplays turn lame and un-detailed. Id like to see this one be fresh.
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:09 pm

Taking int ot account that I'm more than willing to admit that I kinda suck as a gm or wahta ever you want to call what I do, this will also serve as a suggestions board for thye rp as well. Also it seems you could play him better so you can play as Slade
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Gias » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:12 pm

I say we elect Cascade as GM and slade player. I think he would do a much better job than myself, and he also actually wants too. SO hurry up and okay him. :shock:

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:14 pm

Sure couldn't hurt to try. But, I'm not ok with Cascde turning this rp into his fanfic as Gias you put it. Iwasjustchecking that website posteda while ago n this post, Ah the ideas Slade as father = 1 really sccrewed up extended family. also ARK your approved.

Postby Cascade » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:34 pm

Erh, okay, but I might not always be around. I'll try to get it to move along from here, and I won't make huge drastic changes all of a sudden. Anyways, all your ideas are welcome, so share them here if you want me to try and move the story in that direction. I might have surprises here and there.
Take it easy on me. I've never GMed before, but everyone has to start sometime. XD
I'll post my character profile soon.

Now wait. Who is Slade's son?
FUKKATSU

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:35 pm

Me check the first page for the profile.

Postby Cascade » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:36 pm

But if the RP doesn't pick up soon, I'm bailing. Just so you know. I mean, it's not much fun if there is like, no one playing. Then 90% of the characters don't have anyone to play them.

LM: Got it.

I don't want to complain but if you guys could put your character's quotes in a different color, or in quotes, that would be great. It'll make it easier for all of us.
FUKKATSU

Postby Gias » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:44 pm

I can understand it gets boring, but don't be so quick to bail. Mb rps aren't as fast as chat ones. Sometimes people just don't have the time to post.

Added after 51 seconds:

Though I agree on the second sentiment. Taking time to punctuate and edit posts is allot better for the rest of us.

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:48 pm

Fair enough. Also if any one is wondering what Imean by "screwed up extended family" heres what I mean
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whosw ... troke.html
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/rose.html
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/jericho.html

the main page is http://www.titanstower.com/
it was posted on the first sing-up.
Last edited by Loud mouth on Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby The_Joker » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:57 pm

o.O thats fucked up man.

lol
I just got ownership over my friends site and character. I've known her for a while, we both rp on Furadia, she dosnt so much anymore. So here I am...

She also gave me power over her The Joker yahoo thing, so she'll be on Prof Wolfblood or whatever, I'll be on The Joker, okey?

I'll get the posted up later, i forgot the exact wording... [i'll see next time i see her.]

I geuss I'll be updating and fixing the site, since it wont be used on Furadia no more.

Sorry if my yahoo dont work, im tryin to remember what it was...is...whatever.

Postby Cascade » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:58 pm

My character.
Name: Wiseman (Title, doesn't know real name.)
Other Aliases: Supernerd, "That dork"
Hair: Black, swept to the side, somewhat messy, shorter than Robin's.
Eyes: Black, but fill with a red pigment when he fights, which glows and crap. (Imagine breaking a fountain pen of red ink inside a circular bag filled with water.)
Height: 5'10
Build: Skinny
[Erh, for his appearance, I'll draw a picture later.]
Distinguishing marks/traits: Always wears his glasses, which glow with the glare from light anime-style when he fights.
Personality: In battle he acts like an arrogant jerk to put off the enemy, but in reality, he is entirely different, very thoughtful and mature, but timid and easily intimidated. Doesn't like to share much personal information with others, but not unfriendly.
Powers: Gifted mentalist with excess energy generated in his brain. With this he can either project blasts of energy, though it's too powerful to control on his own except as a short range laser blade out of his palm, or "overclock" his brain in the same way that a person might make a computer run at double processing speed. Wiseman can think almost 3 times as fast as a normal human, allowing him to "predict" the opponent's moves through process of elimination, which gives the illusion that he can read others' minds. He can, but only if they allow him to or if he catches them unaware, and only if he touches them. From there he can delete or modify memories without risk to himself. Mental powers also allow him to levitate, though not as high as flying characters, (Starfire.) and quickly dodge attacks. (When he moves or fights, he leaves reddish shadow images, like a ghost, frozen in place behind him, and he looks like he is blown by the wind. His eyes leave a red trail behind ala mecha anime.)
Weapons: He can't use his psychic powers in many ways on his own, but with his weapons, the Psychic Orbits, he becomes very versitile. The Orbits are basically like floating weapons pods, about the size of a golf ball, but wider, because of the small cone shaped booms on the side, but don't propell themselves or even have any weapons. They're like floating, spherical focusing crystals that Wiseman can focus mental energies through into effects like laser blasts, small rapid packets of energy, defensive shields that look like many hexagons in a hemisphere shape, and powerful psychic explosions with limited range. He can also move the pods independantly of each other, allowing him to attack many different people with different strategies all at the same time. The pods are wrapped in mental energy and thus even hurling them at an opponent at high speed will hurt them. Wiseman has 8 Orbits. When they fly around him in circles at high speed, it is hard to get through his defenses. By the way, he can see through them, so running out of his field of vision doesn't do anything to stop them. Wiseman hides the Orbits on his person.
Strengths: Good at strategy, has thousands of battle plans memorized and can call them up to meet many specific situations, seriously great powers, able to "predict" enemies moves, also fairly adept at psychological warfare. Everything he does when he fights is an act. Can fight many enemies at once with little difficulty.
Weaknesses: Not good at adapting to new situations, amazingly enough. Looses his cool when his battle plans don't work, psychic powers have cut almost 50 years off his maximum lifespan. He's doomed to die a young death naturally, even if he isn't killed first. Also, excess mental energy makes him sometimes unstable. If released, his energy would level an area roughly the size of Texas. If the Limiter is removed, he dies, and his energy is released. Bad news. Physically weak.
Plot: Wiseman was just a boy when the secret society of psychics, Esper, picked him up. It wasn't clear to him at such a young age what was special about him, but he was alone and without a family. His father was killed by several mysterious men when he was barely in middle school, and his mother ran out on them long ago. All he knew was that he had some kind of strange power in his head, and that it took him miliseconds to figure out complicated segments of code and mathematical equations. It wasn't that he was any smarter than anyone else, he just thought really fast. After his father died, he became nothing more than a common street urchin. He forgot his name from the traumatic experience of seeing his father die, and in the streets he wandered without purpose, just sort of waiting to fade away. He met a little girl who was 6 years younger than him who also had mysterious powers, but was mute because of them. The boy decided it was his new purpose in life to make sure she was taken care of. Soon after several representatives of Esper located them and took them under their wing, training them to control their mental powers. Since they were both nameless, Esper gave them both names: Wiseman, and Camille. Wiseman's power was an overabundance of mental energy. Normal humans had only a fraction of the energy flowing through his synapses in their entire body. Camille's ability was more disturbing: She had the ability not only to penetrate the minds of any normal human, anywhere and fill their heads with disturbing visions, but also the ability to warp reality and contort shadows into anything she wanted. Camille was undoubtably the more gifted of the two, but she was weak physically and could not speak, and Wiseman knew that there was no way she could ever live on without him to take care of her.
On their 16th birthday, The Council of Three of Esper made a declaration to them: "One of you must serve us as a mentalist. We have fed you, clothed you and raised you as our own. Now it is time to pay for the second chance at life we have given you." Wiseman refused to let them take Camille and turn her into a soldier. So they took him instead, and drilled a Limiter into his spinal column. Now he is their slave for the remainder of his brief life. But as long as he can keep them from taking Camille and ruining her, he's content to do anything, no matter how underhanded or cruel it may be.

Slade just owns. Anyone who can easily karate chop through large chunks of metal without even seeming to flinch is awesome.

Added after 28 minutes:

Alright this is kind of random, but I happened find this image while aimlessly noodling around out there in the vast wilderness of the WWW.
...yeah.
FUKKATSU

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:58 pm

judging by the shelf at a borders i've seen itsold news,but check out. http://www.titanstower.com/source/anima ... mated.html
go the the art and design secton, and checkout the comic cover section.

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:27 pm

Ah well, since this thing seems to be working out well (And because Shebum's in here) I might as well join, it'll be interesting. Though I may require at least a short summary of places, time and etc. Also, character relationships wouldn't hurt. Though I hate to be the one to ask for a re-cap >.>

Name: Waltz Terriam

Alias: The Waltz (as in the dance don't cha know) or just plain Waltz.
Some even refer to him as the "Living Swiss Army Knife".

Hair: Blackish brown hair tipped with blond, dyed obviously that droop down lazily, though it is inbetween the lengths of long and short.

Eyes: Dark Brown

Height: 5' 9"

Build: Average, for his age. Though not very muscular.

Distingushing Marks: If revealed, his mechanical, artificial arms.

Misc. Descriptions: Fair skin, but more on the pale side. Is of the chinese race, though canadian born so he speaks sometimes with a Canadian accent. He wears a somewhat uniformish long sleeve button shirt, black, with a pair of pants that are in a similar design. Over that, he wears a tanned brown, leather cloak, one resembling Edward Elric's (from FMA) red cloak in shape and how it's built together. He has your basic boot-like black sneakers. Both of his arms are fully-functional, mechanical, artificial ones. He lost his real ones back in the early days, and has since worked hard on many levels to improve them. The arms them selves are just your generic metal colour and are hidden under his long sleeves and a pair of gloves.

Personality: An easy-going guy, he likes to always be known to him. Quite unpredictable in battle, he is more out for himself, but isn't very hard to convince on the topic of joining sides, though usually only temporary. He rarely talks of his past, though is willing to talk of it, but only to certain people. His calm attitude in almost any situation is quite creepy, he also seems to predict things happening easily, though that's more of a gift then power. He always, has a few more tricks up his sleeves, literally. So many, that I'll probably never get to use them all.

Abilities: His footwork is admirable, the reason why he was named after a dance. His legs can carry him quickly over short distances, but longer distances seem to come slowly for him. He also has quite a bit of training in gymnastics and quite capable in hand to hand. He is extremely gifted with technology, whether it be machines or computers, he can do it well. Only thing he seems to have trouble with is programming, aside from that, he is purely a genius. His arms, tricked out with incredible strength is where his "powers" come from. Though they're actually just gadgets he invented and combined into his arms, they are extremely effective and changes them a lot whenever he has spare time. Aside from the gadgets embedded into his arms, he also has external gadgets and is very, very skilled at knife thowing. His arms, have been created with the utmost care and is made of various metals all specially melded together with many other elements to create a nigh indestructable material. It increases in toughness under heat. Though I can't name all of his gadgets, one recurring weapon in his arsenal is his handblade (likewise to Ed's from FMA, and yes, a lot of this character is based around him) which slids out from his right arm at a thought.
Weapons: His gadgets, arms, and knives
Strengths: Almost always somehow guessed something would happen and seems to know things no matter how unbelievable. He's very smart and can screw up a person with thought provoking words sometimes. Also, he has a canadian accent, sometimes. Very spontanous and doesn't seem to have any recurring pattern of attack or strategy.
Weaknesses: He relies heavily on the advantafe of surprise and also how he keeps his opponents off balance with his various attacks which almost always seems to have a second level to them, though will cease to do well if his attacks were somehow predicted or countered correctly. Also, his body is typically weak everywhere aside from his arms and could actually be knocked out after some roughing up, that is if the attacks aren't blocked or dodged.

Plot: On his long search back to his ideal life, he had temporarily taken refuge in this world as he sought to find his loved one. Though he's willing to help, he's out for anyway to find said loved one and reclaim his old lifestyle.

This okay?
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Cascade » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:40 pm

Nice backstory. We've decided to try doing a GM thing with me, but I haven't really gotten started yet. The ideas for the plot are starting off with the TT episode, "The Birthmark," including expanded concepts that we came up with a few posts back. If you have any ideas about the plot, don't hesitate to bring them up.
Try not to be a "neutral character," if its okay. If your guy is a psychic, he can join Esper. It's a pretty broad definition now. But if he's neutral, he's gotta pick sides eventually.
FUKKATSU

Postby Gias » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:43 pm

Can't help but feel underpowered... Oh well 'pool likes cunning more anyhow. The only thing that should use tweaking in the plot, it having it so we all work out to be major parts...

Also, wanna play slade (cascade)? I'm going to set it up as him being the reason Wade captured starfire, but I'll need some help.

Postby Cascade » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:46 pm

Hell yeeeeh. Slade is badass. I can play a good villian, I think.
FUKKATSU

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:47 pm

Well, thing is, I never made a BIG habit of watching TT, so you may have to elaborate on somethings. I would go out and watch it, but I doubt the canadian channels have gotten very far so... yeah. And as for his backstory, I'm actually cross RPing with him right now, this should supposedly take place somewhat during the timeline of the KND RP, shortly after his adventure in the HALO-ish RP is resolved. His loved one is Alice, and I won't go very deeply into that unless you ask.

Postby Cascade » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:23 am

That guy Loudmouth put a link up to the page which will explain most of the episodes that have happened so far. The one "Birthmark" talks about how Raven is supposedly part of a vast demonic apocalyptic conspiracy. I simply added a counterpoint to the demons: Mentalists, or extreme psychics.

By the way, your guy has hair like Albel Nox from Star Ocean 3. Was that purposeful?
FUKKATSU

Postby Jay » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:26 am

O.O I totally didn't think of that, aside from not being green, it's JUST like Albel's. That was totally unintended, but eh, it's cool. Seeing as Albel's strong attack at a range is absolutely awesome. And Albel is awesome also. Though he should have clothes long enough to cover his stomach, I can't recall how many times one of my friends said he was sexy when playing the versus thing lol

Postby Gias » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:32 am

I woulden't know... I have an excuse to be clueless though, since deadpool knows nothing about whats been going on anyhow. By the way, posted.

Postby Jay » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:35 am

So am I accepted? :) Cause I need something to do until a female friend logs on... any female friend >.> Online friends that are girls IS my drug >.> That and cheese. Also, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for small yet fluffy animals like hamsters >.> But that's off topic.

Postby Cascade » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:35 am

Yeah, if by sexy your friend means "totally gay." :P But he's cool anyways. You'd do well to get his extra costumes if you can't stand seeing his normal one, his 3P costume is really badass and actually makes him look somewhat normal. I didn't get him, sadly, because I picked up Pepitta, not knowing she'd be lvl 1. T_T I wanted to have both Nel and Albel, they're both so cool. But it doesn't matter, my team was almost always Cliff, Mirage, and Maria, so I just let Mirage and Cliff do Acrobat Locus at the same time, racking up a ridiculous number of hits while Maria does her extremely overpowered Aiming Device battle skill.
"Aiming dev...Aiming dev....Aiming dev....Aiming device!! *dmgx3*"

...whew...enough offtopic. Anyways, read up on the episodes if you want to play, so you're up to date. Then I'll help you if you have any questions on the plot we're doing.
FUKKATSU

Postby Jay » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:38 am

Hehe, I had Peppita and Albel, it totally rocks. I just had Cliff and Fayt beat on the same, easyish, yet large EXP giving monster over and over again while Peppita just stood in a corner and leveled up like a FIEND. And Peppita is awesome, definetly my favourite character in the game. Anyways, I SHALL read as much as I can.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing