A new Teen titans Rp sign-up

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: A new Teen titans Rp sign-up

Postby Cascade » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:09 am

*Evil laugh like Albel*
MOOOhoohuuhahahahaha. (Wow, to think that Star Ocean 2's voice acting was WORSE)
Just for the hell of it, since I'm a big fan of long extended bios and characters that are more than a long list of attacks and stats:

Extended Bio:
Wiseman:
What sort of person he is: A fairly reliable listener who has plenty of talents but would rather not be a leader, though he could be if needed to be. A horrible dork with a penchant for bad puns, though it's rare that he ever relaxes enough to really joke around; He's terribly high strung, not in an assholish sort of way, but just constantly stressed. He never stops thinking and likes both history and philosophy. As a person who grew up mainly taking care of Camille, who is like a little sister to him, he is good at doing homemaking things like cooking and cleaning, and naturally attracts "Mr. Mom" snipes at his character. Would definately turn into a doting dad. He's fine with being alone, but some part of him wants to be able to connect with other people. But because he doesn't like to get hurt, he stays away. He's obsessed with being clean and being useful to other people. He seems positive, but in reality he's a terribly negative pessimist who always expects the worst. Definately not a team player.
Things he likes: Computers, cooking, reading, helping other people solve their problems, confusing people, bad puns, cleanliness. Also, even though he denies it, he somewhat enjoys completely defeating someone with a tactic so perfect that the battle was already decided before it even started. He likes taking care of Camille. She can't speak, so he doesn't know she would rather he just let her be, or that she thinks he's a dork, although she does appreciate him.
Things he doesn't like: He hates magic. Also, a lot of Esper agents rubbed him the wrong way and he isn't very popular among them. Despite being a killer and a mercenary, he can't stand arbitrary violence, and never commits violence, or alternately, never does anything without a purpose. He doesn't like being bothered while he is meticulously calculating his next strategy. Wiseman also can't stand arrogant people. Oh, and he hates most food because he is an immensely picky eater.
Despite being a slave of Esper, he understands that they supposedly want to protect psychics, and he'll do what they say without question as long as they leave Camille alone. He doesn't hate any of the members, nor the Council of Three.
Where can he be found?: Outside a lot, near water, usually just sitting, completely lost in thought.

And the most important question for TT: Does he like tofu?
The answer is YES!

I really encourage people to put out more about their characters as a person or with personality so that people can see what kind of character it is, and how they should regard them. Quotes are another good way of getting your character's personality out there. If your character doesn't have any personality, he or she becomes like a "munchkin" character, who isn't really believeable at all since they have nothing much outside of traits that come out in battle or their battle skills.
FUKKATSU

Postby Gias » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:11 am

You have a short pm.

And you might have inspired me to make mine a bit longer... Maybe. :snoogins:
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Postby Cascade » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:31 am

Haha, I forgot to mention to the Star Ocean fan, in case you have met the inventors, Aqua and Evia in the church at Peterny on Elicoor, I based the relationship between Wiseman and Camille on Evia and his "doll-like daughter." Like, the kid appreciates the help of the adult, but thinks he's in serious need of a good smack in the face.
FUKKATSU

Postby Segeri9 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:01 am

mind if i sign up? new guy over here...

well, just to get this over with...:

name: Dullahan T001

affiliation: freelance

type: exosuit

weapons: twin beam half-katars (katars that appear from the underhand), wrist lasers with uplinked sights to the visor, standard issue SPARTAN-III personal shielding

abilities: Modular telepathy (the pieces of his armor float and can move individually. e.g. kinda like the bits in gundam and for MTG fans, kinda like the arcbounds in the mirrodin block), dimensional travel, user enhanced abilities

user: Segris

class: Self proclaimed "technomancer"

Skill: telepathy and ancient spells. also uses necromancy, but rarely.

bio: the Dullahan T001 is a battle suit created by an individual known only as Segris. the first of it's kind as it is a Bio-Tech organism, or living armor. integrated directly to segris' personality, it is easily controlled from a distance. It's abilities, however, are enhanced when used as a suit directly.

Segris is a loose merc who works for whoever he chooses... for a price. Upon occasions, he does things on his own just to satisfy his boredom. Prone to mood swings, he tends to be both hot-headed and scheming at the same time. similar to the well-known, samurai jack, when it comes to training, except that he did not train in martial arts, but secret arts of sorcery. Due to his freelance nature, he has learned to combine both dark and light classes of magic. of all the skills he knows, however, he has mastered telepathic necromancy the most. ironically, he uses this skill very rarely.

in combination with Segris, the Dulla T1 acquires different abilities that both normally don't have. phasing in and out of reality is one. this ability is similar to cloaking, except for the fact that he really "isn't there". a very useful skill in assassination jobs.
Still under training as an artist and writer

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:22 am

Am I'm playing the only teen titan(s) or what? u.u
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Slipslash » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:55 am

Nope, odissy is Robin and Imps Beast boy.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:10 am

odissy doesn't want to be robin
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Loud mouth » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:09 pm

I kinda don't mind anymore, but he still up for grabs once it's decided who want him. plus ladt time I heard Gias was playing Cyborg, and Feel free to join in Smiley.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Segeri9 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:35 am

i'm pretty new at this rp'ing thing and already read the rp guide. mind if i join in and can someone tell me when?

Postby Cascade » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:52 am

Well right now there is a lot of stuff going on. Since I'm GMing, I'll be glad to PM you when you can join. It shouldn't be that long, er, along. Why don't you try another RP while you're waiting?
FUKKATSU

Postby Segeri9 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:58 am

thanks, but, i'm only allowed until 30 mins from now. tomorrow same time, though, I'm clear. just PM me then, if it's still open.

Postby Cascade » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:02 am

I don't know if we'll be open until later. I'll PM you when I can.
FUKKATSU

Postby Segeri9 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:13 am

just to complete my profile:

Segris has one small flaw. He has a huge soft spot for women... or to be more precise, he BECOMES the soft spot. If faced with the issues of a girl that appeals to him, he instantly bombs. when it comes to targets, on the otherhand, his greed for the green stuff overcomes his wimpiness. just don't expect him to fight his best when allied with a girl...

editor's note: what a wimp...

hehe... who'da thought a mysterious mercenary who mastered the world's sorceries can't relate with the ladies? it's like james bond mixed with muza grifford.
Last edited by Segeri9 on Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cascade » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:23 am

Haha, not hard to believe. Even Wiseman's not that bad.
It's good to give your character little extra bits to make them more interesting. It's more fun to play with diverse characters and all.
FUKKATSU

Postby Segeri9 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:36 am

as for the Dulla T1, it's pretty much a clump of little critters and some top of the line equipment off the black market forming a hard exo suit. it's as smart as the one that wears (or in this case, mentally levitates) this colony. kinda like the Megas without Coot. He's a suit. What do you expect?

Postby Gias » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:44 am

So cascade, should I post again? Or are you gonna do somthing with the robots?

Added after 31 seconds:

Nm
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Postby Cascade » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:48 am

They're basically all destroyed, so you're in the clear.
FUKKATSU

Postby Imp » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:39 am

Just, so you know it's kinda hard for me to play Beast Boy, while I'm sleeping. Atleast I've played Beast Boy some, Cyborg is the only inactive one. Man, I have too catch up on five pages today when I get back from school. Doh.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Cascade » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:29 pm

I just wanted to bump the thread up so that it doesn't dissapear and get lost in the other threads.
Right now, I've got Cyborg, Gias has Robin, and Devi is both Starfire and Raven. Most people have two characters. I'm playing as Slade, Cyborg, Wiseman and Camille. As well as basically all the villians from Esper that will show up later. But I'm the GM, so I have to play the enemies.

Another thing: I have an image of Wiseman in the works. He's a reoccuring character, so he shares physical traits with a picture I already posted in the Snafu art thread.
Last edited by Cascade on Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
FUKKATSU

Postby Segeri9 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:51 am

sir cascade! i'm up an runnin the rest of the day now, so just note me down when I could sneak in. thanks

Postby Cascade » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 am

You can come in, but instead of attacking everyone, try to do your own thing for a while, you know, backstory, going around town, doing other missions, before you get involved with the characters. I had my guys go in after first meeting Jay's character briefly, then doing a scene or two at their house, then I introduced them formally to the Titans, in a bad way.
FUKKATSU

Postby Segeri9 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:16 am

ah ok, that's a good idea.

Added after 21 minutes:

how's that for a start?

Postby Cascade » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:21 am

Good, it's too bad that it seems like most people are gone for today already, and well, Slade is off somwhere else, and Wiseman is out cold, and since nobody needs to respond to Cyborg, I can't really do anything. Try to post and give people the idea of who your guy is and what he wants to do.
FUKKATSU

Postby Segeri9 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:47 am

it's your call who segris could "observe" first. it's in the dice.

Postby Cascade » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:49 am

Don't worry about it, you go ahead and pick. I'm afraid it's pretty much done for tonight. But I managed to get one last hurrah in there in the form of a flashback.
FUKKATSU

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing