A new Teen titans Rp sign-up

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Segeri9 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:50 am

well... i'm done for now. I'll be back, probably decided by then. I just don't know yet.
Still under training as an artist and writer

Re: A new Teen titans Rp sign-up

Postby Cascade » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:20 am

I had to bump this because it was going to get lost in all the new RPGs. I have some content in this though! Really! -_-'
I thought of some good music to go with my character Wiseman. I was playing Unreal, the old one, naturally, and I love the ambient techno for that game. I really wish I could make it into mp3s, so I could listen to it anywhere.
Anyways, there is one part of the game where a fast paced techno song alternately called, for some reason, "K-Vision" and "Nightvision," and I thought that would make a good fight theme for Wiseman. It is an RP after all, and I tend to think of all these sorts of things in the terms of 1 player RPGs, and of course all special bosses have their own music themes in those games. For his basic ambience track, I would have one of my personal favorites from Wild ARMS 3, "Stopping a Deluge With One's Palm," a really great piece with a western feel like a lot of those songs. Alternately, Unreal's Sunspire theme would work well for him. And for his "Honki ni natta" sort of form (SERIOUS! Wiseman) which may or may not show up later, "Our Blood Boils" from Megaman X7, or "Reincarnated Soul" from Dracula Perfect Battle Selection by Konami. RPGs are really made up on their stories usually, but music really helps it go along, and that's why I tend to associate a character with a music piece so that it all works.
FUKKATSU

Postby Segeri9 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:06 am

crap....

sir cascade, i've just been put on a lock down by my parents... final exams are comin up and i no longer have time to even make any continuation. not much a problem yet since i'm not involved in anything big yet. just to let you know and... if you're interested, you can handle segris.

Postby Cascade » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:08 am

YOu can try to come back in and play later on if you like. But it's kind of hard right now.
FUKKATSU

Postby Tyveras » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:22 am

Could I sign up?
Fear compels you
Hatred binds you
Grief destroys you
-Tyveras

Postby Gias » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:50 am

Sure, just fill out a character sheet. You don't need permission to do that.
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Postby Tyveras » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:33 pm

Already done. Look in the character sheets.
Fear compels you
Hatred binds you
Grief destroys you
-Tyveras

Postby Loud mouth » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:56 pm

Not there.

Added after 5 hours 47 minutes:

If anyone is wondring about the info on ravager check here, sure her time line is a bit off with the series but I think it would be cool if they could manage ot get her into it somehow, so thus i added her as a villian. http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/rose.html
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Tyveras » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:50 pm

Name: Tyveras
origin: Europe
Species: Human
Abilities: Can prefrom advanced acts of magic, his Magical abilities have allowed to become immortal. But at a cost, he has to drain the lifeforce of other humans to contintue to live, younger the person the longer the added lifespan. His magic being will powered allows him to accomplish nearly anything he sets his mind to, he knows only European magic, he loathes asian magic, because he see European magic as being faster, and more reliable. Though old he has kept up to date on the times.
Apperance: 17 year old, Brown hair, brown eyes. He lean, average height. Wears a black suit, has fair skin, as if he has been in the light much. Height: 6'2

Background: As a child his family travelled a fair bit, being traders. So Tyveras learnt many different languages. When he was 9 his family was attack by raiders in Normandy. His Mother and father died, but he surrived. He wander the countryside for weeks until coming upon an Magi. The Magi pited him, and took him as an apprentice. So for the next eight years the Magi taught him everything he know about magic. After that he left the magi and travelled Europe, and studied under many other Magi. One such magic was working on alchemy and the search for the philosophers stone. It worked, and it granted Tyveras immortality, at the price that like a vampire he must drain the life forcd of others to continue to exist.

There.
Fear compels you
Hatred binds you
Grief destroys you
-Tyveras

Postby Cascade » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:01 am

Yeah you can join, as long as its okay with the other players. If anybody objects, which I doubt. Your character sheet looks fine.
FUKKATSU

Postby Tyveras » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:18 am

thank you. ^_^
Fear compels you
Hatred binds you
Grief destroys you
-Tyveras

Postby Segeri9 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:56 am

cool. another mage. once I get in, can't wait to meet you. mine's segris, btw. one of the recent character sheets.

Postby Tyveras » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:07 am

Cool, can't wait to RP with you.
Fear compels you
Hatred binds you
Grief destroys you
-Tyveras

Postby Segeri9 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:41 am

sadly, i won't be able to do so only until next week. final exams are comin up...

as for your character, i think he'd be great competition for segris. segris knows all classes of magic yet your character seems to have MASTERED a few of them. it's a case of quality versus quantity....

oh yeah... segris has a golem/power armor at his side while you have immortality. definitely an even match if i say so myself.

Postby Loud mouth » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:12 pm

ok I've tweeked the story a bit ot make it fit

Name: Ravager

powers: what once where minor precongative powers, have now become a vitla tool of combat,she is capable of predicting her enemys next moves. she is also skilled in martila arts, the bo staff, has enchanced agility, strenght,speed, and endurance.

alignment: Slade

Bio: the iligitimate daughter of slade, and half sister of Odyseus, she was raised by slade, and seems to know Odyseus in some way or another, she was injected with the same serum as Slade was by Slade himself, and went psychotic as a side affect, thats also where she got her echances physiology.

Description: http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/rose.html

Postby Cascade » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:30 am

My sketch of Wiseman. Note the Chinese style shirt underneath his jacket, hinting at his heritage. Also, the little floaty things are the psychic orbits. I can't CG, but they'd look much better if I did. And of course, he is slicing his laser blade. It's too bad the resolution of the pic can't be higher, or you'd see more detail in his face.
FUKKATSU

Postby fuzzylogik » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:34 am

this story seems pretty intricate, any suggestions on a character that could fit in well?

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:10 am

kick ass ^.^
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Verec » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:33 pm

hmmm, well If you need some fresh life, I can take over Cyborg. I would also like to Resurect Terra, but I adamantly refuse to play out any encounters with BB by myself should I chose to do that.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:29 pm

Feel free to join in. although once Cascade starts posting again you'll have to check with him about using Cyborg.

Postby Cascade » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:13 am

You can have him. I basically don't really want to do this anymore. I might come back in later if I feel like it, but for now I'm done.

Previous

Return to Role Playing