AfterDark Inn Freeform RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

AfterDark Inn Freeform RP

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:20 am

No rules, just a place to rp. It's sorta like a chat RP. People can get together, and interact. It's almost like a OOC IC hybrid. It doesn't matter if you suck. No need to worry about the whole 'what I miss' scenerio. Just enjoy yourself.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Re: AfterDark Inn Freeform RP

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:21 am

Hi!

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:23 am

Howdy! *Sits in a corner* Well I'm getting bitched at by my boyfriend to get off. *sad* Damn it! Just when the delerium was setting in.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:24 am

Joe-Bob enters the scene, chocobos rushing in behind him. He was a man to be feared, a man of internet engrish, "LIEK OMGZZ!!! WTF ISH THIS PLACE!!! I EAT RAW FISH PLEAS!!! RAWRG!!! ROAR!!! I ARE GOJIRA!!! FEAR ME!!! Suddenly, he dies of a heart attack. Promptly after, Narutard number 2 jumps ontop of the corpse, "SHARINGAN!!!!"
The Narutard stabs his eyes with his fingers and starts rolling around on the ground due to the sheer pain.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:26 am

Damn, maybe I should make me some rules? Or this is going to turn into the Stoopid RP.

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:29 am

Yar. But the Stoopid RP seemed fun, alas, I never made the effort to join. But seemed fun.

Postby fuzzylogik » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:30 am

how about 1 rule: no acting like a jackass

Postby BlueLotus » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:18 am

A man dressed in an orange shirt and blue jeans walks into a bar, he asks the bartender, "Pass the salt..."

END
Who needs some banana lovin?
BANANA OWN YOU!!!

Postby Icerider » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:11 am

Tiz'chan, in human form, walked in through the swinging doors after his Arena match, stepped over both the corpse and the tennant who was rolling around the floor, writhing in sheer pain and walked up to the bar. He asked for the strongest drink possible. After he got the glass with the amber liquid in it, he sat at the table in the corner, near the girl. He asked her: "What's the matter, darlin'?"

((Remember: He is indistinguishable from a human, and all of his wounds attained in the arena healed after his match. He is mostly unscarred, and fairly buff.))
Just call me Ice

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:59 am

"Yeah, I'm having some problems at my place." Figuring that girl must've been her. "It makes me feel sick inside."

Postby Karuma » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:14 am

Karuma sighed, "Well, maybe we should get the bar working." Karuma walked behind the counter, into the kitchen and turned on the lights. "Now then, obviously we can't have a bar without nanites." He pulled out a jar and let loose the nanites. "Heh... These will make the bar a self repairing machine. Trust me, they work great. Watch." Karuma took a chair and smashed a window. The window instantly regenerated. "Ok." He walked behind the counter and pulled out the liquors. "Orders?"

(So, who else votes we make this thread into a bar?)

Postby Icerider » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:42 pm

"Don't worry about it now...Just chill now. This place isn't for family problems." Tiz'chan said to the girl. "It's not that I don't care, it's just that this isn't the place for it. this place is for drowning your blues away. BARKEEP! THROW ME A RUM!"
Just call me Ice

Postby Wizard » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:14 pm

Wizard runs in. "Hey guys!" he said, cheerfully, before slipping on a pickle and slamming onto the floor.

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:34 pm

"You know what, you're right." A cat like smirk came across her face. "BRing on the booze!" Jen slammed her palm into the bar.

Postby Icerider » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:30 am

"I know I'm right." Tiz'chan said, sounding like a stuck up asswipe. "I'm always right."

((lol))
Just call me Ice

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:29 am

Teppiata strolled into the bar, her clothes making her seem intimidating. She took a seat on a stool, completely silent till the quiet words murmered from her lips, "Canadian beer please... Kokanee."

Postby PyRo » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:55 am

Dan walked in his hydrolics pumping slowly... he walked over to Tiz'Chan... "Hey... I got through to the next round in the arena by default... THAT BITES!!!" Dan would order a Burbon... though he was a machine and asked to be taken to the oil baths.
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:40 am

Wizard stood up. "Alright. Who was eating pickles?!?" he asked.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:26 am

"There's pickles? PICKLES ROCK! I mean...I'd like some pickles." Chugging some nasty tasting booze, and munching down on some pickles, she slapped Tiz'chan in the back of the head. "You's a smart ass. I don't take kindly to smart asses you sexy bitch. I just wanna gnaw on your brains...Did I forget to mention I'm a zombie?" With that, Jen went limp on the bar.

((IF no one noticed...I'm Rping as me self XD ))

Postby Icerider » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:49 pm

"I know I'm a smartass, girl, and you're very foolish. Don't slap me again." Tiz'chan said idly as Jen walked up to the bar and slumped over it. "WHERE'S THAT RUM?" Tiz'chan called to the barkeep.
Just call me Ice

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:22 pm

Her face started rolling back and forth while still smooshed on the bar. "Be nice, or I'll kill you with this spork" She holds up a random plastic spork and she gave that sort of glowing red eyed, shadowy smile anime look.

Postby Icerider » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:44 pm

((lol))

"No you won't, girl. Look at yourself." Tiz'chan told Jen, contempt in his eyes and speech.

((If this is gonna turn into a fight, let's teleport outta there to have our scrap, alright?))
Just call me Ice

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:45 pm

Wizard sat down. "God, I hate Anya..." he muttered.

Postby Icerider » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:50 pm

((Can you please keep that out of this thread, Wizard?))
Just call me Ice

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:03 pm

"Sure" Wizard said. "PICKLES!!! I NEED PICKLES!!!" he yelled.

Next

Return to Role Playing