PPGD: Alternate(name subject to change) Sign-Up List

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: PPGD: Alternate(name subject to change) Sign-Up List

Postby fuzzylogik » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:55 pm

the official song of this RP should be Super Rad by the Aquabats

Postby Angelin » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:24 pm

I hope i am doin alright with the acting... *Dances arround boredly* ((I dunt wunna study for that stupid test ...))

Postby MM007 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:16 pm

fuzzylogik wrote:the official song of this RP should be Super Rad by the Aquabats

Where did THAT come from? O.o

Postby fuzzylogik » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:17 pm

i was listening to it earlier and it just suits so well.

Postby MM007 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:01 pm

fuzzylogik wrote:i was listening to it earlier and it just suits so well.

Oh, okay. ^^*

Character name: DX-00 "Blues"

Universe: Based on Dexter's Lab and My Life as a Teenage Robot

Age: 0 years actual, but physically equal in age to Jenny

Approximate Height: equal to Jenny

Approximate Weight: equal to Jenny

Grade Level or Job, if applicable: second generation quantum computers do not need school. He is a combat robot...

History: Dexter saw the work of several scientists, and Dr. Wakeman's sentient robot was a very interesting project, so he created Blues. Blues was named after the first male sentient robot of the MegaMan series.

Description: Blues is blue and white with green trim and eyes. He is based on Jenny's design, with some of Dexter's own enhancements. Blues does not know much about the world, but he likes Jenny. He feels he can relate to her, as a fellow sentient robot. He often relies on her experience dealing with humans to help him understand the human race."

Postby Cyros » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:13 pm

Oh, I wanna try this one for myself as well...

Name: Replis
Universe: Unknown (original character)
Height: 7'
Weight: 275 lbs
Function: Villianous Mechanoid
History: Very little is known about this machine. Built thousands of years ago by an unknown alien culture, his intentions are a well kept secret. He primarly hacks into a nearby computer or database, copies all of the data (including any viral program) and then deletes all information. Each time he does so, he seemingly increases in intelligence and power.
Description: Tall yet strongly built in his chest, lower arm and lower leg armor, which are colored a crimson red. Feet resemble mechanical hoofs, jet black with a green light in between them. Gold trimmings don his wrists, ankles and crimson shoulder pads. His head has a jet black mask over the mouth area, just below a black band which houses two neon green eyes. A jewel of the same color is embedded within the forehead, surrounded by a ring of gold. Three crests run from the jewel, one curving upwards like a swept back blade, the other two jutting out to the back on either side of the head, which is also crimson. His upper arms, legs and midsection are also colored jet black.

Name: Brad
Universe: MLAATR
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 176 lbs
Grade Level: Junior in High School
History: The first real friend that Jenny ever made, he lives nearby and sometime gets himself and Jenny in trouble. Has a wild imagination and is nuts about how Jenny can do all sorts of stuff, being a robot and all.
Description: Wears light tan khaki pants and a white shirt with a black vest. Has red hair the curves toward the front in a single wave.

So... am I approved???
Last edited by Cyros on Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby MM007 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:27 pm

On one condition: Your fan character can not hack into and destroy a computer that belongs to another character without their consent.

Postby Cyros » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:52 pm

MM007 wrote:On one condition: Your fan character can not hack into and destroy a computer that belongs to another character without their consent.

Sure thing. I'm actually going to go change his profile a little right now.

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Gias » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:01 am

Need...more...to do...

Heeey, this place looks active. So, since I need another rp to fill my time with, I have a few questions.

I was reading I need one cannon character. Who is open?
Can characters in this be from anime, and not just CN/Nick?

I...Think thats about it. If I have more I'll add them into a later post.
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:50 pm

Well, I dunno about Anime, but CN/Nick characters that aren't taken are Danny Phantom, Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda, DORA lol, Suzy, Tootie, Phoebe from Hey Arnold, PPG Dynamo, and thats about it!
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Verec » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:52 pm

Youcan have my charecters. I am gone.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby MM007 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:08 pm

Gias wrote:Need...more...to do...

Heeey, this place looks active. So, since I need another rp to fill my time with, I have a few questions.

I was reading I need one cannon character. Who is open?
Can characters in this be from anime, and not just CN/Nick?

I...Think thats about it. If I have more I'll add them into a later post.

Well, Verec wants to leave, and his characters are in the first post of this thread with everyone else's. Do you want them?

Postby Gias » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:13 pm

I'll take brick and an origional, if I may...

Oh, can my origional have a robot? :snoogins:

Postby Cyros » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:29 pm

Guys, I'm thinking of not doing Brad anymore (someone can take him up if they want), but I wanted to know if I can do a character from the Megaman series for this RP (since MM007 has Blues, of course).

Postby Gias » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:19 am

Does the silence mean no robot?

Postby MM007 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:05 am

You can have Brick, but you need to read his posts so you know where he is.

Also, as for a Fan character having a bot, I dunno. I need to be told in much more detail about the fan char, the robot, and what you plan to do.

As to you, Kuwangst we'll have to sit down and come up with a back story to explain why your MegaMan era robot would suddenly appear close to an eon in the future. ^^*

Blues' excuse was that Dexter wound up finding an abandoned lab when he built his, and found the original Blues inside. Taking a MegaMan character with the current storyline is not exactly as easy as other characters, since they must be rebuilt somehow, and Dexter has Light's Lab(and potentially all the Light Bots still inside.) If you want Dexter to rebuild a Light bot and you control them, then that may be easier to work with.

Also, if Verec leaves, then the Council reverts to moderator control(me and Jay), as Verec's claiming of the council had special circumstances. Also, Dr. Brisbaine is for grabs. He DOES have to notice that Boomer ran away SOMETIME, as should Brick and Butch. ^^*

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:32 pm

Yeah, I'm out too.
Demon of Elru

Postby MM007 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:58 pm

Shiro X wrote:Yeah, I'm out too.

We need a new Sensei Jack too, then...

Postby Angelin » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:02 pm

erm... for what i noticed... the story that was suppose to go as has changed = making almost everyone a less important when everyone has a important part in the storie, right?

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:04 pm

we need to fix that...

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby MM007 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:31 pm

The RP follows the same basic plot, but things can be inserted here and there, and people can react a little differently. Once we catch up to the doujin, we can go from there. ^^

Postby Angelin » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:41 pm

Well... most of this time the only important characters have been jenny and blues, ya know?

Postby MM007 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:39 pm

Angelin wrote:Well... most of this time the only important characters have been jenny and blues, ya know?

That's gonna change REAL quick. ^^

Postby Cyros » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:00 pm

MM007 wrote:As to you, Kuwangst we'll have to sit down and come up with a back story to explain why your MegaMan era robot would suddenly appear close to an eon in the future. ^^*

Blues' excuse was that Dexter wound up finding an abandoned lab when he built his, and found the original Blues inside. Taking a MegaMan character with the current storyline is not exactly as easy as other characters, since they must be rebuilt somehow, and Dexter has Light's Lab(and potentially all the Light Bots still inside.) If you want Dexter to rebuild a Light bot and you control them, then that may be easier to work with.

In that case, I got a background that fits into Replis' history as well... :D

Name: Bass
Universe: Megaman Original
Approximate Height: 6'7"
Approximate Weight: 187 lbs.
History: Sometime after the defeat of Wily in days long past, a scientist that was an enemy to the creator of Replis found a broken and battered Bass and re-fitted him to look like new. Afterwards, the scientist sealed Bass inside a capsule underneath what would later become the Sahara desert and set to activate if Replis should re-activate in the same world. He has full memories of his past and what occured then as well.
Description: Wears jet black armor that covers all ecept his face, upper arms, upper legs and midsection, wear a grey jumpsuit can bee seen. Gold trimming exist on his ankles, wrists, waist and shoulder pads. His helmet covers his chin, and has two cresent shaped fins curving toward the back from his forehead. Both his forehead and chest have blue crystals embedded within them. A purple streak runs down each cheek from his red-irised eyes.

Is this acceptable for the RP?

Postby MM007 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:09 am

Lord Kuwangst wrote:
MM007 wrote:As to you, Kuwangst we'll have to sit down and come up with a back story to explain why your MegaMan era robot would suddenly appear close to an eon in the future. ^^*

In that case, I got a background that fits into Replis' history as well... :D

Name: Bass
Universe: Megaman Original
Approximate Height: 6'7"
Approximate Weight: 187 lbs.
History: Sometime after the defeat of Wily in days long past, a scientist that was an enemy to the creator of Replis found a broken and battered Bass and re-fitted him to look like new. Afterwards, the scientist sealed Bass inside a capsule underneath what would later become the Sahara desert and set to activate if Replis should re-activate in the same world. He has full memories of his past and what occured then as well.
Description: Wears jet black armor that covers all ecept his face, upper arms, upper legs and midsection, wear a grey jumpsuit can bee seen. Gold trimming exist on his ankles, wrists, waist and shoulder pads. His helmet covers his chin, and has two cresent shaped fins curving toward the back from his forehead. Both his forehead and chest have blue crystals embedded within them. A purple streak runs down each cheek from his red-irised eyes.

Is this acceptable for the RP?

Yes, except I do not think Bass is 6' 7". 5' 7", maybe.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing